JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color

Author Topic: The Yaguchi Mari thread! (矢口真里)  (Read 207950 times)

Offline shinichi

The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2005, 05:39:59 AM »
Quote from: boykun
http://breakfasttime.net/bft/p/s/052_yaguchi04.jpg

Have I ever told you that I love your wp style? Well, I do. Keep it up.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 05:55:02 AM »
I was never the biggest fan of Mari. She was always there in the background and I didn't notice her a lot.

Then when I heard about it all it really shocked me. My reaction was a little more than with Maki or even Nacchi. I guess because it was so sudden. She really encapsulated what MM was/is though.

Go Mari!

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2005, 01:15:22 AM »

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2005, 10:38:42 AM »
Unfortunately we aren't seeing Yaguchi in Utaban for a while :(

Anyone know from which episode that clip posted by tivx is from?

Thanks for raising this thread up again, because I remembered to show my "support Yaguchi" badge in my May Day overalls :D

Here it is:

I bet the whole Helsinki is now supporting her because of my May Day campaign! :D
coot is ctz

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2005, 06:03:30 PM »
it's great to see that there's still someone supporting mari. but unfortunatlely i don't know what episode it came from sorry  :(  i'll post it on the request page. hopefully someone will know where it came from

Offline chadburry

• ★SUPASTAR★PERVERT★
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
Quote from: ctz
Anyone know from which episode that clip posted by tivx is from?

It's from the December 27, 2001 appearence on Utaban, according to the label on my file anyway. It's sort of big, but I'll try and upload it to You Send It tonight if no one else has.

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2005, 07:09:56 PM »
This is probably just laziness on their part, but the Aichi Expo Home Page still says Mari is going to appear in a recording of what the expo is like.  (Box with juggler, "Performance Message")

Does someone have the link handy that had the announcement about Mari being at a fan club event?  I heard Ayaka and Mai talking about theirs on the 5/15 Blend Kiss, so it seems they've already started.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 07:28:06 PM »
Quote from: Philosoranter
Does someone have the link handy that had the announcement about Mari being at a fan club event?  I heard Ayaka and Mai talking about theirs on the 5/15 Blend Kiss, so it seems they've already started.

http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/050422-3.html
Looks like they start on 6th June.  They're at Tokyo's Pacific Heaven, Mari's is on June 14 + 15.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Philosoranter

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2005, 07:35:21 PM »
Quote from: ~Dan~

http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/050422-3.html
Looks like they start on 6th June.  They're at Tokyo's Pacific Heaven, Mari's is on June 14 + 15.

Thanks, I just saw that the thing with the same kind of event, but from April.  I got worried when I saw the May list without Mari on it, but if she's in June, it's fine.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2005, 07:37:38 PM »
well i'm glad my pc froze before i posted on the request page  :lol:

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 08:44:25 PM »

Thanks, I just saw that the thing with the same kind of event, but from April.  I got worried when I saw the May list without Mari on it, but if she's in June, it's fine.

When I saw this couple days after Yaguchi incident, I was afraid that they might have just forgotten to delete her name from the list... But I'm relieved that the name is still there :)
coot is ctz

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2005, 01:13:42 AM »
Quote from: ctz
When I saw this couple days after Yaguchi incident, I was afraid that they might have just forgotten to delete her name from the list... But I'm relieved that the name is still there :)

That page was only published after she quit.  Also I think they had to have decided on the Mari fan club shows AFTER she quit, because it wouldn't make any sense for her to do a solo show while she was still a member of Morning Musume, especially as she hasn't released any solo singles (like Nacchi & Kaori did while they were still in MM).  That's why I'm optimistic about Mari's future as a Hello! Project member.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Philosoranter

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2005, 02:03:13 AM »
The big sign that it's not an accident:  her name is listed as just Yaguchi Mari, not (Morning Musume) Yaguchi Mari, as it would be if she were still a member.

I'm pretty sure the Flets Viyuden videos were taken at their event, so we may see Mari that way if nothing happen between now and then.

Offline chadburry

• ★SUPASTAR★PERVERT★
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2005, 03:41:08 AM »
Quote from: tivx
it's great to see that there's still someone supporting mari. but unfortunatlely i don't know what episode it came from sorry  :(  i'll post it on the request page. hopefully someone will know where it came from

Okay, it took a few tries, but I got the episode up. The link's posted in the "Random Link Dump" thread in the Asshole. Get it while the gettin's good.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2005, 04:55:57 AM »
oh snap thanx chadburry

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2005, 09:32:53 AM »
Quote from: ~Dan~
Also I think they had to have decided on the Mari fan club shows AFTER she quit, because it wouldn't make any sense for her to do a solo show while she was still a member of Morning Musume, especially as she hasn't released any solo singles (like Nacchi & Kaori did while they were still in MM).  That's why I'm optimistic about Mari's future as a Hello! Project member.

Well I don't see why MM members couldn't do these fan club events without the rest of the group. And true, she hadn't released any solo singles back then, but I bet she hasn't released one before the fan club event in june either. Somehow I just can't imagine her as a solo singer :)

But If the page was published after she quit, you're probably right about this.

And thanks to chadburry for the file.
coot is ctz

Offline Philosoranter

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2005, 03:52:27 AM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2005, 07:14:52 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww! He sounds so cute. :oops: And looks. *pets*
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Ayumi_85

The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2005, 07:23:25 AM »
Yes, I think Yaguchi has chosen a nice guy :P In a news video he seemed so nice and cute  :oops:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2005, 12:19:54 AM »
According to Casper's Tracker, Mari made her Prime Time return on Sekai_Cho_Money_Kenkyuusho_05282005. You can check out the full show at Casper's Tracker or the highlights in THE ASSHOLE

also features W and Mr. Midget Pennis.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color