JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Dress Off

Author Topic: The Yaguchi Mari thread! (矢口真里)  (Read 207955 times)

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2005, 01:11:47 AM »
Quote from: Ayumi_85
Yes, I think Yaguchi has chosen a nice guy :P In a news video he seemed so nice and cute  :oops:

idk..he just better not break her heart. i mean not like a normal break up that's cool, but i mean a big one like he went psycho and started hitting her (although she'll hit him back, think we all know that  :lol: ).

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2005, 06:40:26 AM »
If he smacks her up, my homies & I'd pop a cap in 'em :twisted:

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2005, 08:16:15 AM »
Somehow I get the feeling he'd get gutted in his sleep by MoWota if he ever did anything the "little woman" didn't enjoy.

And did anyone else think they played an awful lot of Michael Jackson in the show on plastic surgery? :roll:

Offline Patachu

• Nacchi's imaginary brother
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2005, 08:21:19 AM »
Quote from: Philosoranter
And did anyone else think they played an awful lot of Michael Jackson in the show on plastic surgery? :roll:

They DID. I was wondering if anyone else spotted that.  :lol:

And while I was happy to see Kago out of grandma clothes, the halter top over a t-shirt just seemed ... ill-advised.  :?

Offline Philosoranter

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2005, 08:29:43 AM »
The guests on the show are for the most part big names, well recognized.  At least, I could name them all.  Bodes well for Marippe, being called for a show like that.  Then again, Fuyuki's pretty well stuck as B-list.

Mari made a comment about the choreographer for the Matsuken Samba II, who's been on SMAPxSMAP a lot lately.  I like the idea of her watching that show.  Matter of fact, it makes me happy when I see that an H!P member likes something else I like (Rika watches Mechaike).

=-=-=-=-=

W00T!  Marippe's going to be appearing at the summer Hello! Project Concert!!! :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

...as an MC.  :o  :(  :?

Offline VigoVedict

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2005, 09:32:26 AM »
Mari made a comment about the choreographer for the Matsuken Samba II, who's been on SMAPxSMAP a lot lately.  I like the idea of her watching that show.  Matter of fact, it makes me happy when I see that an H!P member likes something else I like (Rika watches Mechaike).

Uh, not to kill your fantasy or anything, but the Matsuken Samba guy has been on her show once or twice.

I do share in your intrest though.  I always wonder what kind of shows the members watch on a regular basis.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2005, 11:24:45 AM »
W00T!  Marippe's going to be appearing at the summer Hello! Project Concert!!! :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

...as an MC.  :o  :(  :?

It doesn't mean that she won't get to sing. When Inaba was the host, she got to sing, too.

Plus, didn't Nacchi say that there'll be a song sing by former MM members? She has to be a part of that, too.

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2005, 12:50:36 PM »
Yay! At last Good news about Yaguchi.

Quote from: tama-chan

Plus, didn't Nacchi say that there'll be a song sing by former MM members? She has to be a part of that, too.

It would be quite weird if she wouldn't participate.
coot is ctz

Offline Uknowwho

• The BONG Warrior
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2005, 02:14:45 PM »
Yeah, they can't just toss Mari out since she has contributed TONS to the project.

Hope in these dark months... It's just too bad that the 26th single isn't selling that well; it's a good song.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2005, 02:34:56 AM »
Man, just imagine how loud it's gonna be when she first walks out on stage.  They're totally gonna blow the roof off.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline teth

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2005, 05:44:22 AM »

Wait...a song sung by former members...meaning a new song? Or just covering an old song? or...did she say that this was going to happen for this concert? Or...

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2005, 11:39:18 AM »
Quote from: TheQuickening
Man, just imagine how loud it's gonna be when she first walks out on stage. They're totally gonna blow the roof off.

Especially if Mari-fans will make a pilgrimage to Yaguchi's "comeback" concert.

Quote from: teth

Wait...a song sung by former members...meaning a new song? Or just covering an old song? or...did she say that this was going to happen for this concert? Or...

I haven't heard Nacchi saying anything about this, but I doubt it will be a new song. Probably one of the classics.

coot is ctz

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2005, 08:41:24 AM »

Whoa! That's what she's been reduced to? an MC? Makoto and Inaba roles? Poor Ayaka doesn't even get shit.

Offline teth

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2005, 10:16:42 AM »
Quote from: daigong

Whoa! That's what she's been reduced to? an MC? Makoto and Inaba roles? Poor Ayaka doesn't even get shit.

I wouldn't say that she's been "reduced" to such a position. Bottomline: she quit Momusu without a proper graduation...and without a proper plan as to what to do with her. It's not like they can just put her out there and cover some old random song by herself. I think that it's great that they're giving her something to do while they're still figuring everything out. If anything, poor Atsuko for losing her job.  :P

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2005, 01:01:45 PM »
Quote from: teth
. If anything, poor Atsuko for losing her job.  :P

Atsuko got the shuffle group membership. I would rather see Mari in the Puri Puri Pink than goofing around with MC Makoto. But of course this is better than just doing nothing with her.
coot is ctz

Offline Philosoranter

• Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2005, 11:14:02 AM »
Mari was on Tunnels no Minasan no Okage Deshita 6/2, with Chinatsu Wakatsuki and (I think) Sarina Suzuki.  All I have right now is the preview from the 5/26 broadcast:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2146215/yagu3975.wmv.html

The show itself is on the Hello! Tracker:

http://tracker.hello-online.org/details.php?id=1676

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2005, 01:33:09 PM »
Quote from: ctz

Atsuko got the shuffle group membership. I would rather see Mari in the Puri Puri Pink than goofing around with MC Makoto. But of course this is better than just doing nothing with her.

What if Mari was originally supposed to be in the shuffles... BUT THEN ATSUKO TOOK HER PLACE CUZ STUFF HAPPENED? DUDUDUDNDNDNDNDUDUDDUDN!!!!!

:lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2005, 06:44:21 PM »
Quote from: shirenu

What if Mari was originally supposed to be in the shuffles... BUT THEN ATSUKO TOOK HER PLACE CUZ STUFF HAPPENED? DUDUDUDNDNDNDNDUDUDDUDN!!!!!

:lol:

Very possible. Kei, Yuko, Kaori and Mari would have been a perfect shuffle group.

Mari has been in various TV-shows lately, I hope she soon returns to Hello!Morning and other H!P things too... Maybe after the summer concert.
coot is ctz

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2005, 05:01:34 PM »
Ok, had to share this,

with Mari's height at 1m45, this would be about the same when I would stand beside her (I'm 1m97):

I have a bit less muscle but you get the idea I think  :lol:

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
The Yaguchi Mari thread!
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2005, 06:30:01 PM »
Mari rocks!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Dress Off