JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lostage - Surrender

Author Topic: The Sugaya Risako Thread (菅谷梨沙子)  (Read 185052 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Official Sugaya Risako Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 11:27:49 PM »
Quote from: Ayabie
I noticed Risako put on a little weight... I think. :O

This came out wrong, I meant her cheeks, and not in a bad way. :lol: Makes her even cuter.

(⌒∇⌒)

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 11:34:41 PM »
Sure! I noticed it too, but it looks good on her :D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 03:42:22 AM »
Yep Siiko seems to be gaining weight. She's still young and she's a growing kid. Putting on a little weight isn't bad. She'll be able to shed it off eventually.

In one of the pics posted before she kinda resembled Aibon and in the screencap Ayabie posted above she reminds me of Ayaka. She's going to be quite a looker in a few more years.

Risako as the next Ayaya is quite possible but who would be the next Miki for GAM mk. II? I hope it would be Miyabi. Risako and her look so good together in the dokyus. :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 04:10:24 AM »
I really noticed that she gained weight when I saw the Nyouki Nyouki Concert. She's lost most of it now though. I also noticed that's she the shy one in the group. She rarely talked in the H!P DVD Magazine Vol 7.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 12:31:54 PM »
Quote from: wordsworth
Risako as the next Ayaya is quite possible but who would be the next Miki for GAM mk. II?

I think they're actually grooming Miya to be the next Ayaya (in the term of H!P top singer soloist, not as an idol). Risako might get Meccha Holiday in this album, but Miya got to sing Matsuu songs solo twice and always got her lines. As for Risako, I still can't see which way she's heading to. But she's very young, we'll have to wait for a while, I think.

Quote from: huggumwuggums
I really noticed that she gained weight when I saw the Nyouki Nyouki Concert. She's lost most of it now though. I also noticed that's she the shy one in the group. She rarely talked in the H!P DVD Magazine Vol 7.

To me, Risako is more a a "my pace" type. Like she doesn't really care what's happening around her. :lol:  Miya's the shy one. You can see the difference when she's with her friend and when she's with her senpais and whoever.

I think I talk more about Miya than Risako here. :p

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 04:35:36 PM »
I would never compare Risako to Ayaya, because their vocals and voices are from two different worlds, and Ayaya has a talkative idol personality, whereas Risako is goofy, quiet type. They're completely different, so pushing Risako towards an Ayaya direction would be mindless, imo... I prefer Risako over Ayaya, anyway :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline allan630

• Evil is Good
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 06:02:02 PM »
She gained weight but that's fine. She grew alot taller too! Imagine if she kept getting taller but stayed really thin...i think she'd look a bit sickly, wouldn't you say?

Her version of yea mecha holiday is alright too. i still like ayaya's better version though...

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 02:27:30 AM »
hmmm, risako im not sure if she will be the next ayaya or not, but when she gets older, im sure she is gonna be hot! coz she is already super cute n adorable now! i wont how many boys at her sch confessed to her b4. she only mention one at music fighter

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 06:57:32 AM »
Risako will sing another Ayaya song in the next HPP :D

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 10:51:10 AM »
Omg.

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 11:05:52 AM »
;________________________________________;
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 11:21:48 AM »
One thing about Risako I've been noticing but it just comes clear in this HPH. Her eyes. It's like she never focused. She looked left and right and wherever the whole time. Not just in this but in concerts, too, with in a lesser extent coz there's audience. She needs an acting trainer, methinks.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 03:33:01 PM »
Yeah she seems to have a problem with focusing. I saw a clip in youtube where it took her 6 takes (not sure) to perfect her dialogue in the dokyu and in the drama where she starred when she was younger. But it's probably one her traits that made me like her.

In the making videos of Special Generation and Nanchuu, there were some moments where she had her serious face on then she'd suddenly smile at the camera. Knocks me off my feet everytime. :P

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 03:40:20 PM »
ya i've noticed this a long time ago. but to me it seemed like she just always hs something else on her mind like aichan. wonder if that's one of the reasons she's a lot of people's favorite........

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 11:13:42 PM »
i think she is kinda shy towards the camera or have to face some1 thats y she looks around to think instead of staring at some1 n think

btw does any1 know if Risako have any brother or sister?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 11:18:49 PM by Yoshitsune »

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2006, 11:20:27 PM »
Quote from: Ayabie
Omg.

:cry::heart::o

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »
i think Risako was too nervous when singing the song solo at the beginning but she smooth it off after on HPH. and i guess when she start look around it means she is extremely nervous/shy

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2006, 02:52:24 PM »
yea she did a good job. at least better than what i've heard about her. i'd rather listen to her than sayu anyday XD

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 05:23:20 PM »
Did Risako really say this?

I haven't watched it so I have no idea. :lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 05:28:45 PM »
Singing in front of soloist like Goto and Matsuura would scare the hell out of anyone! Especially for a kid like her.

So, I really felt for her when she had to sing solo that time. Besides, she's so used to singing in a group that it could very well be nerve-wracking to just do that one song

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lostage - Surrender