JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Hot Issue

Author Topic: The Kago Ai Thread (加護亜依)  (Read 214621 times)

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Kago Ai Thread (加護亜依)
« on: October 28, 2006, 08:45:52 AM »

OKAY! Its been too damn long! Aibon has been "on hiatus" for close to 9 months now and I think enough is enough! Caught smoking? Who gives a damn?! Aibon was love and her lightin' up doesn't change a thing! Show your love, aibon fans!

*chants BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!!*

Official twitter: http://twitter.com/lovbus

ETA: daigong sez Aibon official blog:

http://gree.jp/kago_ai/blog
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 10:20:36 AM by daigong »

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
BRING BACK THE 'BON! ~Official Kago Ai Thread~
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 08:54:53 AM »
It's about damn time they brought her back! WE should write a petition!! 4th Gen is not the same without her!! or W! Nor is Hello Morning SKITS!

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 09:32:02 AM »
It might be what we want, but is it what she wants?  

After living so many years under the spotlight in hello project, and only being allowed to live a fraction of the life that a normal girl would, maybe she's enjoying the freedom as well as the peace and quiet of being at home with her family.

But, without really knowing how she feels either way, who knows?  In the end, I'd just like her to be happy. :heart:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 10:05:28 AM »
Quote from: Lajonsky;222953

Exactly.

I'm actually doubting if she'll come back. It's likely that UFA has requested for her to return, but she's refused the offer.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »
^ or it could be that UFA has never think of bringing her back. The only hope is that we still see UFA website having W in their artist list, which includes Aibon's data. Hopefully the are doing something in progress and soon bring her back. Even if she's not singing anymore, at least I want to see her act in some dorama.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 04:47:34 AM »
*joins in the chants -  BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!!*

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 05:07:36 AM »
I didn't know she didn't have an official thread x3
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 12:16:06 PM »
Quote from: agrayrainbow;223677
I didn't know she didn't have an official thread x3

Me neither. Anyway..

Gotta love the 'Bon! :tfr9a7wg::panda_love:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline dadedidodu

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 12:01:36 PM »
*chants along BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!!*

Offline Tyball

• Nice man with candy X]
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
BRING BACK THE 'BON! BRING BACK THE 'BON! BRING BACK THE 'BON! BRICK BAN THE BONG! BING BRACK THE BOING!... Damn that's a tongue-twister... :doh:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 06:13:40 AM »
You know, even if she didn't want to come back, she'd never live a normal life. Everyone would always remember her scandal and not her singing. She can't just go out like that, she should be able to clear her name, dammit!

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 05:48:07 AM »
BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!! BRING BACK THE 'BON!!

http://jinryuichi-hnph.blogspot.com/2006/11/when-will-we-see-aibon-again-some-new.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/momo730305/archives/50743227.html
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 05:56:23 AM by metoice »

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline alextsg

• バラライカ!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 03:08:56 AM »
if any of you live in LA, they played a dotch cooking episode recently where Kago was one of the guests

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 03:34:36 AM »
Quote from: alextsg;228666
if any of you live in LA, they played a dotch cooking episode recently where Kago was one of the guests

Yeah, H!T got the torrent of it a couple of weeks ago. Good ep. :thumbsup

Offline alextsg

• バラライカ!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 06:53:32 AM »
yep yep.  there should be another Kago episode soon, since she made two appearances on dotch.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 10:14:10 AM »

I agree. We may want to see her back in H!P, but if she doesn't want to come back for personal reasons, then I don't mind either. Sure, I'd be dissapointed since she's such a great all-around idol, but I'd also be happy for her that she'd have more time to just relax and live a 'normal teenage life'. She's also very close to her mother, so I'm sure she's happy to be able to spend more time with her.

If UFW has plans of bringing her back, then I hope they do it soon, and quit stalling. 9 months? She'd have definitely learned her lesson by then. She was an IDOL caught doing something illegal, so I understand why they had to be harsh on her. Being suspended almost a year seems ridiculously long, but in Japanese society, a thing such as an underage teenager smoking can be viewed very differently; especially since she's an idol who people are meant to IDOLIZE.

If Kago wants to come back, then I hope she takes her time to prepare for her 'comeback' and thinks it over carefully. It will hurt her image indeed if she doesn't come back, since she will also be remembered a lot for her scandal, besides her work in H!P; but if she's happy not going back, then I'm happy for her as well.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 07:43:16 PM »
Quote from: alextsg;228778
yep yep.  there should be another Kago episode soon, since she made two appearances on dotch.
Keep in mind those are old episodes (i.e. not recent) that were filmed before her hiatus/suspension began.

Offline alextsg

• バラライカ!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 09:17:26 PM »
yes, the second Kago appearance was aired in japan on 2/9, right before her suspension.

Offline RetsuMarippe

• Reina's Wonky
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 12:19:35 PM »
let's hope aibon comes back...(prays...)

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 08:34:49 PM »

After living so many years under the spotlight in hello project, and only being allowed to live a fraction of the life that a normal girl would, maybe she's enjoying the freedom as well as the peace and quiet of being at home with her family.

But, without really knowing how she feels either way, who knows?  In the end, I'd just like her to be happy. :heart:

I agree!

Aibon seems to be a mature young woman, so I hope she'll be able to make the best decision for herself. We, her fans, shouldn't be selfish and demand her return to the J-pop industry; if we truly love her, we would want the best for her, we would simply want her to be happy. Also, she might have family obligations as well; if I'm not wrong, she has at least 2 very young younger siblings, and if her parents are not rich, it's likely that both her parents have to work, and so, Aibon may have to be a full-time helper at home...

As far as I'm concerned, Aibon, as an entertainer, was one of the best in Japan; some of the terms I've heard used to describe her are "Japan's favourite" and "everybody's idol". And I personally think that she's one of a kind; I mean, she seems to have been the pioneer in her unique genre of entertainment.

But by now, it's possible that she's either too tired of having an entertainer's lifestyle in Tokyo, or under too much pressure to sustain or improve her popularity level; she might be aware that she was only hugely popular when she was much younger and that it's not possible for her to return to that kind of youthfulness; also, she should be mature enough to know that she can't remain an entertainer for the rest of her life.

In my opinion, if we, her fans, still need her performances to entertain us, we can always watch and re-watch her old performances (there should be nearly 6 years of those).

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Hot Issue