JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Hug Me Once

Author Topic: The Kago Ai Thread (加護亜依)  (Read 214618 times)

Offline cucumber

BRING BACK THE 'BON! ~Official Kago Ai Thread~
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 09:18:03 AM »
Well, I read somewhere that aibon has ambition in song-writing. I mean she wants to write music, and to write lyrics.

I hope that she is working on these pursuits even during her forced hiatus and, above all, hope that Tsunku-san is giving her some encouragement and guidance so that she is at least not completely wasting her time at what should have been the prime of her career!!!

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 12:39:31 AM »
Quote from: cucumber;234874
Well, I read somewhere that aibon has ambition in song-writing. I mean she wants to write music, and to write lyrics.

I hope that she is working on these pursuits even during her forced hiatus and, above all, hope that Tsunku-san is giving her some encouragement and guidance so that she is at least not completely wasting her time at what should have been the prime of her career!!!

Thanks for your reply!

May I ask, where did you read about Aibon's songwriting ambitions? Is such news online?

In my opinion, writing lyrics seems to be easier than composing music, because writing lyrics is just like writing a poem; but the difficulty lies in fitting the syllables to the notes of the music, not to mention composing the melody itself. I'm not sure, but I think Kago might be able to play the piano. In any case, if Kago were to write lyrics, I have a feeling her songs will be much more mature and heartfelt than the ones she's sung so far.

Perhaps her suspension might be a blessing in disguise...

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 01:55:26 AM »
BRING BACK THE 'BON!!:ONfarofflook:

If she did not want to come back, woulndn't she have said something about that, though? If she wants to leave, that fine with me, I guess, but I'll miss her. However, if she does want to come back, UFA NEEDS TO BRING HER THE FUCK BACK!! I like that Nono's still gettin' some exposure without her, but it's still not the same when it's not both of them.

I've been going through and finding all my small clips so I can organize and upload them and I found this clip of MiniMoni. on Utaban. I don't know what show this is exactly, but here she asks Ishibashi if he can speak English.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vdb453

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 06:19:42 AM »
Is this the 'Bon or someone who looks like her? :ONdunno:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 06:43:44 AM »
^ cool Neo Fighter cosplay, where's her bird?!

Its definetely Aibon IF not then it must be her twin !!

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 07:13:28 AM »
Quote from: Yoake.no.Senshi;235368

I've been going through and finding all my small clips so I can organize and upload them and I found this clip of MiniMoni. on Utaban. I don't know what show this is exactly, but here she asks Ishibashi if he can speak English.

Oh god, I need the episode now.  Don't tease me like this @_@

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 02:29:56 PM »
Quote from: Yoake.no.Senshi;235368
BRING BACK THE 'BON!!:ONfarofflook:

If she did not want to come back, woulndn't she have said something about that, though? If she wants to leave, that fine with me, I guess, but I'll miss her. However, if she does want to come back, UFA NEEDS TO BRING HER THE FUCK BACK!! I like that Nono's still gettin' some exposure without her, but it's still not the same when it's not both of them.

I think it's from this show:

Video: Mini Moni on Utaban 2001/09/13 English Subs | Veoh Video Network
http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e897564Ptc3q9W

You can download the entire show (about 25 mins) from the above link as well. In this show, Kago famously introduced the phrase "Big Doo Doo"! :D She was only 13 years old back then.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 05:13:05 PM »
Sorry Lajon, I only have that little clip. I wish I had that ep, too.

Offline cucumber

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 07:32:03 AM »
Quote from: faraithi;235314
Thanks for your reply!

May I ask, where did you read about Aibon's songwriting ambitions? Is such news online?

I think it's what Tsuji said about aibon, that she wants to write music/lyrics. Don't remember exactly where I read it.

If she could really write songs, I don't know. But if anybody in H!P can do it, it would be her. She's a genius, as we all know, not like anyboth else.

Anyways, if Tsunku-san knows about this, then he MUST help her! I think that's the least he could do to aibon after all she has done to H!P...

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 03:58:28 AM »
Quote from: arian;228877
I agree. We may want to see her back in H!P, but if she doesn't want to come back for personal reasons, then I don't mind either.

Same here. I want to see her back but if she didn't want to come back then still wanting her to be back would just be selfish.
Anyway I don't think that's the case. I really think it's that she can't come back right now, not that she doesn't want to.
Quote from: wordsworth;235499
Is this the 'Bon or someone who looks like her? :ONdunno:

It's Kago cosplaying as Nakoruru from Samurai Showdown.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakoruru
lol, both aibon and Nakoruru are AB bloodtype.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 04:01:55 AM by Sexykago »

Offline Pharum44

• Yucks
  • ecchi
  • DoVa
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:39:18 AM »
Bring Back I'Bon Career !!

It would be great if she still with Nono as they were a great mate !! Yet I never thought that 'Bon herself said that she wanna leave , it would be wrong if she out from H!P ..... :spam:

@cucumber , if she really been for writing lyrics , it would be nice if her do that at H!P . Really miss her now ...

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 10:43:26 PM »
At the moment, I'm listening to and watching:

OPV-AI KAGO-OPV_旅人
http://video.qooqle.jp/?v=K9Q0E9P_9yg&a ... 5%E4%BA%BA

or

YouTube - OPV-AI KAGO-OPV_旅人

Both the above links link to the same OPV, but I don't know who made the video. In any case, of all the Aibon OPVs that I've seen so far, this one is my favourite; I've been moved to tears more than once while listening to and watching it; I think it's because of the song, but I don't know its title or singer's name, does anyone here know? If anyone knows, please tell me...

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 11:35:07 PM »
Quote from: faraithi;243537
At the moment, I'm listening to and watching:
Both the above links link to the same OPV, but I don't know who made the video. In any case, of all the Aibon OPVs that I've seen so far, this one is my favourite; I've been moved to tears more than once while listening to and watching it; I think it's because of the song, but I don't know its title or singer's name, does anyone here know? If anyone knows, please tell me...

It's a very nice OPV. Thanks for sharing. :]

Offline xxbakaboi808xx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 01:07:05 AM »
wow this is a nice opv...i think its tabibito from ketsumeishi...not sure if i read the kanji right, but it sure does sound like ketsumeishi...

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 01:54:32 AM »
Quote from: xxbakaboi808xx;243583
wow this is a nice opv...i think its tabibito from ketsumeishi...not sure if i read the kanji right, but it sure does sound like ketsumeishi...

Thanks very much! I'd actually discovered that a few minutes ago on another forum! And I also found the original PV of the song:

YouTube - 旅人/ケツメイシ

which I found to be quite meaningful, and its meaning also seems to suit Aibon's life...or at least the pictures in her OPV...

and I also found that the song, released as a single earlier this year, debuted at #1 on the Oricon Charts:

Tabiudo - Wiki.theppn
http://wiki.theppn.org/Tabiudo

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2006, 08:56:02 PM »
Quote from: Sexykago;243126
I really think it's that she can't come back right now, not that she doesn't want to.

I've been observing and thinking...

Personally, I think it's highly unlikely that Aibon will return anytime next year (2007) or anytime well before her 20th birthday in February 2008, because of the simple reason that UFA would most probably NOT want to take the risk of her giving in to the temptation to smoke again and get caught again. Aibon, like all of us, is human, and also experiences temptations and stress from all kinds of internal and external forces; even if she has managed to abstain from smoking for the past 10 months (for which it's not possible for anyone to ascertain, except Aibon herself), and even if she swears in public not to smoke again before she turns 20, the risk of her giving in to the temptation for whatever reason(s) would still exist as long as she's alive; not even Aibon herself can predict what temptations she may experience before her 20th birthday in 2008 if she were to make a comeback in, say, early next year; and according to this:

50 Questions * 50 Answers: Kago Ai
http://smp.cyber-ninja.jp/50q-kago.html

Aibon has said before that she herself and her weaknesses are her rivals, which is like saying that she herself is her own worst enemy. So it seems that as far as UFA and Aibon are concerned, it's better to be safe than sorry for a second time...

But of course, surprises are always possible...

But then again, sensibly speaking, I don't think it would be sensible for UFA to let Aibon come back...that is, if she wants to in the first place...

In conclusion, although it's POSSIBLE for Aibon to make a comeback next year, I still think it's highly IMPROBABLE.

Offline balt221

• Just lie still. It only hurts for minute.
  • Member+
  • Yeah yeah yeah, O-Yay!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2006, 12:46:56 AM »
Quote from: faraithi;252015
I've been observing and thinking...

In conclusion, although it's POSSIBLE for Aibon to make a comeback next year, I still think it's highly IMPROBABLE.
I hope you're wrong, as I would love to see her back. The only think I'm dreading (assuming it will happen) is the obligatory appearance on HM where she has to say something contrite. I hate that! I'd just like to see her come back and be her old self.

Excuse me.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2006, 01:39:56 PM »
I DEMAND AIBON IN 2007! *pouts*

But, seriously, maybe they know she's gonna get a huge cheer if she suddenly shows up at a concert or something, and they STILL want to punish her, and that'd be too much of a "reward" for her, so they'll stick her on HM a bunch of times or something.

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2006, 03:14:06 PM »
@faraithi
um....you do know that even out of the spotlight, those temptations are still around, and after 2 years, there'd be no chance she'd come back
she'd be too used to home life, maybe even have found a guy she likes, 2 years is a long time
the way I see it, it's either next year, or she's not coming back at all

hopefully she can come back next year, early next year, cause the longer it takes, the less likely her return will be

PS: If i seemed hostile, I didn't mean it, just pointing out something, no offense Faraithi

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline faraithi

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »
Quote from: Roxasu;256012
@faraithi
um....you do know that even out of the spotlight, those temptations are still around, and after 2 years, there'd be no chance she'd come back
she'd be too used to home life, maybe even have found a guy she likes, 2 years is a long time
the way I see it, it's either next year, or she's not coming back at all

hopefully she can come back next year, early next year, cause the longer it takes, the less likely her return will be

PS: If i seemed hostile, I didn't mean it, just pointing out something, no offense Faraithi

Don't worry, Roxasu, I did not find you hostile at all; I believe you were trying to be honest about this whole Aibon issue.

But then again, we human beings can be very complicated people, so as long as Aibon does not die, anything could happen...even after 2 years... but after 2 years, if she does come back, I wouldn't be surprised if her image changes...

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Hug Me Once