JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo

Author Topic: The Ichii Sayaka Thread (市井紗耶香)  (Read 44408 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: The Ichii Sayaka Thread (市井紗耶香)
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2010, 09:28:29 AM »
new agency site? http://girls-award.com/pc/model_detail053.html

Tons of projects on the horizon Sayaka!?

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2010, 10:05:56 AM »
Girls Award 2010 is a fashion event, not an agency. Former C-ute member Umeda Erika did also participate. See also: http://sayunii.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/umeda-erika-and-ichii-sayaka-to-model-in-girls-award-2010/

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2010, 10:36:19 AM »
I'm not sure if that's in reference to the same event, but this past weekend was a Girls Award event where Erika and Sayaka not only participated in, but also walked down the stage together!

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2011, 09:24:18 AM »
Ichii Sayaka is still active!

Quote from: TokyoGraph
Ichii Sayaka stars in collaborative China-Japan movie

Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka (27) is starring in a collaborative movie between China and Japan, celebrating 40 years of friendship between the two countries. The movie is being produced under the working title “Ashita ni Kakeru Ai” and is directed by Katsuki Hideyuki (“Kimi ga Odoru, Natsu”).

The story takes place in Aomori, Tokyo, and Beijing. In the movie, Ichii plays a mother and a designer, whose grandmother (played by Yachigusa Kaoru) was a Japanese orphan in China. The story follows the romance between her and a young Chinese man, played by Alex Ru.

Child actress Omori Ayane has also been cast, along with Kato Natsuki, Tsubuyaki Shiro, Takada Kotaro, Osugi Ren, Yamamoto Mirai, and Takashima Masahiro.

“Ashita ni Kakeru Ai” is planned for release in both China and Japan in 2012.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/ichii-sayaka-stars-in-collaborative-china-japan-movie

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2011, 05:13:55 AM »
^
Sorry to hear about the divorce, but yeah, after hearing the news about his "inability" to find work after quitting music, she was, without a doubt, the breadwinner in the family.
:yep:

And on a more positive note, this means she's now back on the market. :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »
Press conference about Sayaka's new film: “Ashita ni Kakeru Ai”, which will be released early next year.

Back in May, Tokyo Hive had a story about the film, which has an interesting story line.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/05/ichii-sayaka-to-star-in-collaborative-film-by-china-and-japan/

Her last film was "Pinch Runner", which was a Morning Musume project, but before you laugh, and say "Muppet, you got to be kidding me!", with muffled giggles, "Pinch Runner" was a huge improvement on the first Morning Musume film " Morning Cop ~Daite HOLD ON ME!" and Sayaka showed a lot of acting promise in "Pinch Runner".

Now at age 27, with two children and the unfortunate experience of being recently divorced- she certainly has lived life, and the experience will enhance her portrayals in what will hopefully turn out to be a lot of projects.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2011, 06:20:29 AM »
Sayaka san, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Sayaka turns 28 today 12月 31日-
wishing her a day full of love and the laughter of her children and the love of her family, hoping to see more of her in 2012!!

the song is 君の誕生日 (Kimi no Tanjoubi / Your Birthday) as performed by "Garo" (the woman pictured in the music clip is actress Megumi Oishi)

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:32:28 AM by muppet »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »
She appeared on the AKB48 related show 120427 Gachi-Gase:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2012, 07:46:05 PM »
Ichii Sayaka is still active!
Evidently, this is true in more ways than one!  8)

Former Morning Musume member, Ichii Sayaka announces her re-marriage & pregnancy
by Shiso on August 25, 2012 at 11:35 pm

On August 25th, it was reported that former Morning Musume member, Ichii Sayaka (28) got remarried to a hairdresser (37).  According to the source, the couple registered their marriage on July 24th.

Back in May 2004, Ichii married Yoshizawa Naoki (36) who was the guitarist of “Ichii Sayaka in CUBIC-CROSS” that Ichii formed after she graduated from Morning Musume, but they divorced in May of 2011.  Ichii has been raising two daughters alone since the divorce.

Reportedly, Ichii is pregnant, and will be a mother of a third child next spring.  Ichii stated in an interview with Sponichi, “I’m still in the early stage of pregnancy.  Including my daughters, we are all looking forward for the new family member who will be born next year.  I am very happy.  I would like to make a warm family that can overcome anything together, and that is full of smiles.”

She will continue her activities while taking into consideration her condition.

Source & Image: Sponichi Annex via Yahoo! Japan
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/08/former-morning-musume-member-ichii-sayaka-announces-her-re-marriage-pregnancy/

OMEDETOU KAA-SAN!!!  :thumbsup

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2012, 10:48:06 AM »
Sayaka san, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Sayaka turns 29 years old today, 12月31日ー

Hope she has a great day with her family!!!

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2012, 07:42:36 PM »
HAPPEE BIRFDAE, SAYA-CHAN!!!
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »
Time for Baby #3!!! OMEDETOU KAA-SAN!!! :rockon:

Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka gives birth to her 3rd child
by ustar on March 25, 2013 at 11:07 am

Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka (29) announced through her official blog that she had given birth to her 3rd child. According to the announcement, she gave birth to a baby boy at 2:51 am on March 25.

Ichii uploaded a picture and wrote, “We’ve become a family of 5! Just 2 and a half hours after being admitted into the hospital, I was able to have an easy delivery.”

She revealed, “The entire family is overflowing with joy,” and continued, “Thank you for coming to our family. Your sisters are very happy. You look so much like your dad, even your grandpa lol.”

Ichii married guitarist Yoshizawa Naoki (36) back in May of 2004, and gave birth to 2 daughters. While she divorced in May of 2011, she later remarried a hairdresser in August of last year.

Sources: Oricon, Ichii Sayaka Official Blog
http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03/former-morning-musume-member-ichii-sayaka-gives-birth-to-her-3rd-child/
http://ameblo.jp/ichii-sayaka/day-20130325.html
http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/beauty/2022919/full/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 02:26:35 AM »
Well, we can definitely say that at least one MM daughter won't be following in her mom's footsteps.

Ichii Sayaka's 8-year-old daughter has no interest in the world of show business
July 12, 2013 @ 12:31 am

Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka revealed on her blog that her oldest daughter, who is currently 8 years old, has no interest in the world of show business and finds many faults in her mother's TV appearances.

Ichii wrote on her blog that she and her oldest daughter happened to watch a TV appearance of her in a shopping program together on July 10th. She wrote down an interesting part of their conversation.

Daughter:
"Mama, you know. You aren't really suited for TV."
"You have to be able to speak (when you're on TV), at least to some extent."

Ichii:
"It may seem like that, but Mama is actually doing her best."

Daughter:
"That's no good then. Don't you have a quiz show next week?"
"Ehh, I think that's impossible for you. They are asking you questions after all!?"
"Well, good luck (ironic smile)"

Ichii explained that her daughter is always straight to the point and doesn't hold back with her opinion, "At this point, she's more relentless with me than my manager."

Furthermore she wrote. "Of course this also results in her having no interest in entering the world of show business at all. She wants to work with her hands and do something practical. She'll become a reliable person. How wonderful~"

Source: Ichii Sayaka's blog
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/07/ichii-sayakas-8-year-old-daughter-has-no-interest-in-the-world-of-show-business
http://ameblo.jp/ichii-sayaka/entry-11570508154.html

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2014, 08:48:33 PM »
Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka applies for 'Otona AKB48 audition'
April 3, 2014

Former Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka (30) revealed on her official blog that she has applied for "Otona AKB48 Audition".

"Otona AKB48 Audition" is a part of Ezaki Glico's "Papico 2014 Spring Campaign" which AKB48 has been the image character for, and they are recruiting one limited-time member (during April 12 ~ August 31) who is over 30 years old.

The qualification needed was that one had to be a woman over 30-years-old as of April 12 without distinction of professional/amateur or single/married.

The winner will be able to appear in a CM and window advertisement for Papico as the center member, and she will also participate in handshake events, theater performances, and live concerts as well.

Ichii wrote on her blog, "I have applied for 'Otona AKB48 Audition.' I will do my best! But, I haven't received the result for the paper screening yet...I am worried...I wonder who else applied for it other than Kintaro-san..."

Comedians Kintaro and Yahata Kaoru previously revealed that they also applied for the audition.

The application period is already over, and according to the campaign's official site, only those who pass the paper screening will be notified via email or phone call by April 4.

Source: Oricon
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/04/former-morning-musume-member-ichii-sayaka-applies-for-otona-akb48-audition
- http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2035936/full/

Official CM promoting the audition:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2016, 05:53:00 AM »
Congrats to Sayaka san and her husband!

Recently she has been promoting Honda Shuttle,
which, of course, is a family sized car...

市井紗耶香の休日に密着!Honda『SHUTTLE』で過ごすアクティブライフ
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:58:21 AM by muppet »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2018, 03:05:22 PM »
H!P OG’s to make guest appearances at the summer concerts…including Ichii Sayaka & Kago Ai
https://hellonewsservice.wordpress.com/2018/06/15/hp-ogs-to-make-guest-appearances-at-the-summer-concerts-including-ichii-sayaka-kago-ai/

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Return of Kaasan!
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2018, 12:38:58 AM »
H!P OG’s to make guest appearances at the summer concerts…including Ichii Sayaka & Kago Ai
https://hellonewsservice.wordpress.com/2018/06/15/hp-ogs-to-make-guest-appearances-at-the-summer-concerts-including-ichii-sayaka-kago-ai/

Just the coolest news. Also saw this on Kaasan's Instagram. I appreciate it when they're able to embrace their idol lives in full-bloom womanhood.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo