JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Cutie Honey

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 684031 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 07:04:38 AM »
Ah are those ones with the ties and skirts for the new single?? That outfit looks great... WHOO

EDIT: Lol I just realized I have no idea if they've even performed that song yet >_>

I was thinking the same thing. Gawd those outfits are hawt.... Gaki-san's hawt  :heart:
I don't really like her hair in the new single, could've been better, but I might get this anyway. The outfits are too great to miss.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 08:25:48 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. Gawd those outfits are hawt.... Gaki-san's hawt  :heart:
I don't really like her hair in the new single, could've been better, but I might get this anyway. The outfits are too great to miss.

I totally agree, WOW I knew she was versatile but I thought she was leaning in the more cuter area...

I am now wrong! now I really want to see what she has up for her Alo! - Hello  :shy2:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 08:54:41 AM »
check out mame's sexy 8 beat outfits :heart: :shifty: :shy1:

Naughty Seifukus!! :luvluv1: :shy2: It can't get any better!!  :heart: Simply gorgeous!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 05:29:07 PM »
I totally agree, WOW I knew she was versatile but I thought she was leaning in the more cuter area...

I am now wrong! now I really want to see what she has up for her Alo! - Hello  :shy2:
I was thinking the same thing about herX. Maybe for alo-hello she'll bust out some hot sexy poses for us XD.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 11:43:24 PM »
I was thinking the same thing about herX. Maybe for alo-hello she'll bust out some hot sexy poses for us XD.

*does an evil laugh* :onwahahaha:

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 12:19:06 AM »

Yep, I am so hoping for that. By the looks so far from the other Alo! Hello PB. Many of them have been Sexy shots so hopefully she will shell out poses like her good friend Ai-Chan  :shy2: :wriggly:
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 03:52:28 AM »
Yep, I am so hoping for that. By the looks so far from the other Alo! Hello PB. Many of them have been Sexy shots so hopefully she will shell out poses like her good friend Ai-Chan  :shy2: :wriggly:

Now that you knew she would come to Hawaii, don't ever make the same mistake again~be ready~ ;D

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 06:15:51 AM »
Now that you knew she would come to Hawaii, don't ever make the same mistake again~be ready~ ;D

I actually was prepared, I'm thinking she did these when Morning Musume was down here just last week! so I'm thinking also the PB took place after the fan club event was done which is why they stayed here in Hawaii for a few extra days  ;)

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 07:23:44 AM by Reanimation »

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 07:29:14 AM »
I actually was prepared, I'm thinking she did these when Morning Musume was down here just last week! so I'm thinking also the PB took place after the fan club event was done which is why they stayed here in Hawaii for a few extra days  ;)

Lol I expected some Mame-chan's pics in bikini...it's been a while since i saw one.~XD

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 07:40:29 AM »
Lol I expected some Mame-chan's pics in bikini...it's been a while since i saw one.~XD

I so can't wait.

Yea it has been a while, and my Ai-Chan PB arrives very soon too.

the thoughts...hHhmMM WOO HOO, it feels good though, can't wait for a preview! :hee:

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 07:50:44 AM »
I so can't wait.

Yea it has been a while, and my Ai-Chan PB arrives very soon too.

the thoughts...hHhmMM WOO HOO, it feels good though, can't wait for a preview! :hee:

Yeah, please help to remind me ok...if there's any...because I'm quite busy right now lol  :)

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »
Yeah, please help to remind me ok...if there's any...because I'm quite busy right now lol  :)

I sure as will my friend  :bingo:

Don;t worry, I'll inform you ASAP when that happens.

ooUuggHhh....I'm now wondering where she would have taken pictures from here in Hawaii??

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2007, 03:35:01 PM »

I think she took the PB recently too. That's why they have to wait till June to release it. I have high expectations for this and the best part is, she isn't that thin around this period. I like it when she looks healthy :D

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 03:53:37 PM »
I think she took the PB recently too. That's why they have to wait till June to release it. I have high expectations for this and the best part is, she isn't that thin around this period. I like it when she looks healthy :D

Yep yep, I'm like...98% sure that they took it while they were just down here.

Man and oh does she really really good during this time! :wriggly:

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 01:48:19 PM »

Yeah, me too.

Cute, healthy and sexy mame-chan is all I wanted!!! >:D ;D

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 02:43:28 PM »
I think Risa does Cute way better than sexy.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 03:50:16 PM »
It doesn't matter. Both works for me. Can't wait for the previews and the real thing itself!  ;D

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2007, 05:57:12 AM »
:shy1: :hee:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »
Gawd reanimation, you just killed me with those caps. I admit, I wasn't wowed by Risa's hair in the preview CM but the perf changed all that. I even think that hair looks hawt on her now. Am I bad to change my opinion so soon :D
And her uniform, if you can still call it a uniform ;D That yellow checked shirt and ultra short shirt ensured I rewatch the vid no less than 20 times  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Cutie Honey