JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL

Author Topic: The Matsuura Aya Thread (松浦亜弥)  (Read 171716 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
「 Ayaya 」 OFFICIAL CHAT THREAD
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »
Quote from: Maliciel
Okay, just wondering, do you guys think Ayaya's unwilling to work with other H!P girls? o_o

Yeah, because she's the most popular girl in H!P. She doesn't need others.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2006, 12:51:55 PM »
Not needing others and not wanting to work with them are two totally different things though..

Offline Loki!

• Miki's Nonexistent Bitch
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2006, 01:08:42 PM »
But others depend on Ayaya for their success, that's why she's always usually stuck with groups.

And that lemon licking GIF killed me for 3 seconds.

Too hot...

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2006, 12:49:25 AM »
Okay, just wondering, do you guys think Ayaya's unwilling to work with other H!P girls? o_o

I don't think she's unwilling to work with them, cause she does.  :lol:

But she probably would rather not be in the group.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2006, 06:17:21 AM »
Meh, all the Ayaya hate is focused on the fact that she doesn't like to work with other people..

Oh well. In other news,

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »
I wish I was a lemon.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2006, 11:29:44 AM »
Hey no way! I called dibs on a lemon being next on my reincarnation cycle waaaay before you did!

:p

Offline Loki!

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2006, 11:47:03 AM »
But you all get licked by a hairy old fat guy named Cindy.

Too hot...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2006, 02:52:35 PM »
Meh, all the Ayaya hate is focused on the fact that she doesn't like to work with other people..

I think the majority of people have a problem with her personality because her fakeness is so obvious compared to the other girls. But I don't really mind it as long as she's entertaining.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2006, 03:03:03 PM »
Quote from: Masa

I think the majority of people have a problem with her personality because her fakeness is so obvious compared to the other girls. But I don't really mind it as long as she's entertaining.

I agree.

I like Matsuura and all, I do think she's entertaining, a great performer and funny, but the fakeness she gives off on camera is a bit too much sometimes. plus, maybe the fact that the other members (like Miki) did admit she was a very vain person? but that last one doesn't bother too much.

and hey, Aya knows that she rakes in big bucks for H!P and the whole company just wouldn't be the same without her. that's got to get to your head at some point...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2006, 08:09:38 PM »
I posted this in Sukeban thread in RIVE, but in case you guys don't go there...

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2006, 11:47:54 PM »
That yoyo looks badass  :lol:

and so does ayaya

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2006, 02:38:20 AM »

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2006, 06:08:51 AM »
Lol @ sukeban pic.

She looks cute with her hair pulled back like that :heart:

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2006, 09:34:43 AM »
Quote from: arian
Quote from: Masa

I agree.

I like Matsuura and all, I do think she's entertaining, a great performer and funny, but the fakeness she gives off on camera is a bit too much sometimes. plus, maybe the fact that the other members (like Miki) did admit she was a very vain person? but that last one doesn't bother too much.

and hey, Aya knows that she rakes in big bucks for H!P and the whole company just wouldn't be the same without her. that's got to get to your head at some point...

Hrm, I used to agree with this, but I honestly no longer see any fakeness in her on camera personality.  She does have a fake laugh that comes out from time to time, but the majority of the time she comes off as very genuine to me.  More so than Rika or Sayumi, at least.  Maybe it's because I've gotten better at japanese or maybe it's because I've been watching shows where she's been able to show off more of her real personality.  But really, I think Aya's true personality shines through the most when she's performing and it's because of this that she is able to make a connection with her fans.  I especially felt this way after watching the Haro Puro Party DVD, towards the end of the concert she was just overflowing with emotion and the encore was especially moving.  Since then I've felt like I've really gotten a better understanding of Aya and why she chose to become an idol.  There's a reason why Aya has more female fans than the rest of h!p, and it's not because of manufactured cuteness or an obsession with pink.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2006, 01:19:19 PM »
Quote from: JaisBane
Hrm, I used to agree with this, but I honestly no longer see any fakeness in her on camera personality.  She does have a fake laugh that comes out from time to time, but the majority of the time she comes off as very genuine to me.  More so than Rika or Sayumi, at least.

One word: LIES

Offline Loki!

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2006, 01:25:12 PM »
LOL. xD

But hey, I applaud at JaisBane's "explanation".

Too hot...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2006, 07:07:25 PM »
I have a request!

Does anyone have an mp3 of Matsuu's Sayonara Daisuki na Hito from Bokura no Ongaku back in 04?

Jabronisaur

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2006, 07:11:22 PM »
I think ever since 3 nin she's been reluctant to work with the other girls. Except maybe Miki. I think maybe she feared she  might get sucked into a group and lose her solo, much like what eventually happened to Miki. I notice her attitude towards the other seems a bit..formal...polite yet not overly friendly. This is a good point Mal, I wondered about this myself.

And Tette...you rock for those CMs!

That Pretz CM..lol! How is it Aya can be both so hot and goofy at the same time. I love her! Thanks for the up Masa.

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2006, 08:20:28 AM »
Suna wo Kamu...NAMIDA ~Studio Live~ PV airs soon! The exact date isn't listed yet, but it should be next couple of days (source: SSTV/VMC).

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL