JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Norazo - Mackerel

Author Topic: RpG Version 3 City Maps and Pics of City (Updated 2/29)  (Read 8237 times)

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
RpG Version 3 City Maps and Pics of City (Updated 2/29)
« on: November 12, 2007, 11:46:34 AM »
As stated these are basic info for the Rpgers , so they could kinda get the feeling of the surround area which they will be in. Hopefully this isn't too confusing and hopefully it's helpful.

-edit #1 - Housing maps will be up shortly. Also pay attention to NHK Studio park, It'll play an important part of the rpg.

A Large overview of Shibuya

A closer map of Shibuya (The living areas will be placed within Shibuya 1)

Now Random pics of the central area of Shibuya

{UPDATES}

These are the maps of the possible living conditions of the characters.. 

This is the first one... This is the compound layout... This compound is meant for 2 people only.

*Credits to Sancho and _Hitomi_ for all their hardwork*

That's the first set of living conditions... This is the second..

There are specific things that are related to each area... *for example* the second unit is a single occupancy type room much like a dormitory style. These of course are meant for the older members who are of legal age to live alone. Once again... Thanks to Sancho n Hito for their work.

There will be a near by supermarket approximately 3 blocks away from the girls which they can walk to... As of the moment this is the only "explored" place that is near enuff for them to walk to... so keep that in mind. Also note the Supermarket will have pretty specific items.

*Credits to Sweeety for the plans..Thx*

More updates to come seeing how there is so much more to add...
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:36:50 PM by Daisukirika »

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RpG Version 3 City Maps and Pics of City (Updated 2/29)
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
*smacks self on the head* omg....................ref=refridgerator! I didn't completely waste the last half hour! and btw the rooms and stuff look awesome..... Im looking on with awe! and thnx for adding my pic, I know it's not that good but I thought I'd use the room to put in lots of stores and stuff just in case the people wanted to get,.......stuff. Oooooooooooooh pool 0_0! Cool! I smell pool party! And guessing there will be pool activities! Coolie! Anyway thanx for making this and all your hard work and thanx to everyone who contributed, that includes you sweeety "Why thanx sweeety, good job there" thank you sweeety....................... I'll stop making people want to hurt me now, bye bye. And yey I got credts! I wonder what those are? Do they do anything? I know, I'll stick them in my ear..........Oww, nope that didn't work, hmm hey Paulie, open wide.......................
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 03:44:51 AM »
Arcade?
Toystore?
Electrical Goods as in Computer parts??

Good work Sweety!!!!! You read Our mind.  XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 05:20:17 AM »
Ta btw in case you can't read what the stores are here is the legend thing which I just made
red: shoe store
dark green: grocery store
brown: furniture
grey: CD/DVD/Book store that both sells and leases so you could rent a vid but iif you wanted to you could also buy it btw there's a sale on twilight, 50% off (lol it's the book I wanna get in real life)
light green: sports/ outdoor goods - for all your sports equipment and your backyard barby, and camping gear etc.
light pink: toy store- coz some of the girls are really young and just dying to get the new version of Tamagotchi lol
orange: clothes store- Can you guess who their most frequent customer will be?
purple: girls bathroom - coz when u gotta go, u GOTTA go
fuschia?(not sure what to call this colour): games arcade ~I know, I'll call it electric blue!
electric blue: games arcade-icludes a version of Dance dance revolution with HP songs, a basketball game, a soccer game, a row of four street fighter games, pac man (of course) Mario ( one of the originals) one of those machines where u have to fish a plushie out of it with a crane, a row of 8 car racing games and 2 bike racing games........... among many others. And of course a ticket exchanging machine that gives a receipt of ur tickets instead of having-I dunno.....say- Yoshi carry a gazillion tickets around (I got this idea from my closest game arcade, and in my wallet theres still receipts for like, 90 tickets or something.).
yellow-electrical goods- that means hair straighteners, hair dryers, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers and yesh err I mean 'yes',laptops, PC's computer games, games consoles, that thingie Miki has thats like a lil planetarium or whatever, computer parts etc.
the pastel pink stores are all for takeaway food. One is a pizza place (of course) one is a noodles and other oriental dishes store, the round one in the middle-sorta- is a smoothie shop like the one the girls visited in hawaii, the rest are all different styles of cuisine from a variety of countries to keep things interesting and one of them just HAS TO BE a GREEK KEBAB STORE THAT ALSO SELLS CREPES! IT JUST HAS TO! I wont take any objections about this. It just has to be this way! You haven't had these foods untill you've had them from when I used to have them as a kid *drools*. They are seriously awesome, I'm writing this picturing the old kebab sotre I would buy kebabs/crepes from. And boy let me tell u, Turkish, Egyptian or any other kind of kebabs have nothing on them. I'd rather leave with the memory of that one kebab than with all the other kebabs in the world. The bread was soft and thick, the meat was plenty and supple, the chips were just hard enough and just right and all the other ingredients were fresh and clean making for one big juicy soft yet at some points crunchy and not too soft or so soft it cant stay together kebab *continues making the drool puddle on the floor bigger*...

P.S. I would have used CAD buut my ancient PC which should be in a museum doesn't have that. I could always try my bro's laptop but I think he'll kill me if I did. And I dont have a USB to take it to my PC with so I just used draw so I'm sory if u can't see it properly. Also I uploaded it through bebo cause I (at the time) didn't have an account for photobucket but I do now so if u wanna see it there just ask for the link. ok?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:51:22 AM by sweeety »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

light pink: toy store- coz some of the girls are really young and just dying to get the new version of Tamagotchi lol

Hahaa~ *guilty* ^_^;

Arcade: Dance dance revolution with HP songs, a basketball game, a soccer game, a row of four street fighter games, pac man (of course) Mario ( one of the originals) one of those machines where u have to fish a plushie out of it with a crane, a row of 8 car racing games and 2 bike racing games

Thank you~~~  :muffin:

This is going to be awesome man! *imagines Niigaki's reaction of the crane (alo-hello 2)* XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »
WOOT Daisu!! Look at that great scenery! Sancho and _Hitomi_ - WAY TO BREAK out the AUTOCAD!!

This is definitely a surprise!! GJ TEAM!! Your mind is crrraaazy fun sweeety! I'm a go apeshit NOW!

I can see clearly now!  :otomerika:

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
Re: RpG Version 3 City Maps and Pics of City (Updated 3/15)
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »
Here's the newset Specs courtesy of _Hitomi_. These 10 new images are of the Dormitory Compound. Yeah, He used the sims, lol turns out the game is very good for things like this.  :lol: . The pics are of different views of the rooms. Also keep in mind that the rooms are already furnished but players will be able to adjust their by buying like decorations for their rooms.

These were a set of 10 rarred pics that i recieved from _hitomi_ recently, and there are more map updates to come.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 02:57:05 PM »
God I love the sims 2! Wonder what expansion pack those lights are from. The ones in the toilet and the third robe that looks like a shoe storage.....

*reinstalls the Sims for the billionth time.....*
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:35:21 AM by sweeety »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 04:13:51 PM »
Yup. Sims 2 was a very versatile compare to other version ( Well that's what I heard from one of my workmate).  Just you wait when _Hitomi_ finished  a few revision of it. And the sim version of the Compound layout.  :D :D

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »
Here's an updated version of the compound layout. It's a gif, so notice when the floor change happens... Lol

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 02:37:28 PM »
I'd like to add what that blinking flooring means. It's a second floor open space in the compound layout. Besides the stairs, every compound unit has a door that can access to that area. It's like a united terrace of every unit. I like to thank _Hitomi_ for that friendly visual for us.  :D

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »

Here's the map of who's in what area of the living quarters.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Norazo - Mackerel