JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naan - LastExit

Author Topic: The Compound  (Read 26373 times)

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Obsessed Edward Cullen Fangirl
  • Member+
Re: The Compound
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2008, 01:55:56 AM »
Mari Yaguchi

The akwardness of the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
"So... Saito-san..." she began, addressing Hitomi. "Have you studied your job yet?"

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Compound
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2009, 02:02:00 AM »
Nakazawa

(what the heck, it's over so all out !)

Nakazawa's eye twitches and something snaps inside her. She grabs Mari, pulls her close and kisses her (gently tho) on the lips. Saitou stares unabashedly and raises an eyebrow.
"GEt a room you two!" She says (Hope you don't mind Dai)
"JOIN IN OR GET OUT!" Nakazawa screams. Saitou shrugs her shoulders and picks up Mari and kisses her on the lips too. Mari is too stunned to do anything and so is Nakazawa.
"You know I didn't mean that literally" She says, her left eye twitching again.
"Shouldn't have said it at all then!" Saitou replies being a smartass. Nakazawa grabs the spare sake bottle out of her coat (one of them anyway) and says
"Ok then, how about a drinking game?" She challenges
"Sure" Saitou barks defiantly

---------------------------------------------12hrs later-------------------------------------------

Yuko finishes her 124th glass of sake and looks around her. Saitou's fast asleep behind the couch, Mari's sleeping on Yuko's arm, Kaorin, Abe and Kei are on a pile on the floor, passed out, entwined together, Koharu's in the closet counting (She's reached 5038), Miki's upside down on the opposite lounge chair (forgive me if this is impossible I completely forgot what the rooms look like) drooling up her face which is at a right angle to Yoshi's who is passed out in front of her (YoMiki ftw). The rest of Melon Kinenbi are all sitting on the floor in front of the door, backs to eachother, leaning on each other for support as they're also passed out -even Shibata who said something along the lines of "I'm not drinking tonight!"- with Matsuura who's clinging onto the bong like a teddy bear. The H!P eggs are all in the bedroom -except for Koharu who is either still awake or somehow able to count in her sleep- and Sayumi who has her back against said wardrobe and is looking for her playmate, Koharu.

"Anyone down for round 125?" She asked the void.
"................................................................................."
"That's what I thought" She said, downing glass # 125. Mari stirred and looked up
"You're still drinking?" (and I'm doing it again, sorry)
"Ain't nobody taking my crown!"
"Ain't nobody trying to" (hope u don't mind  :oops: )
"Fair enough"
"So anyone still in?"
"Nope"
"They're all out?"  :O  :shocked:
"Like a light"  :pimp:
"So it's just us huh?"
"Wanna go to my room and make this thing official?"
"What are you waiting for?"

and so, Mari and Yuko went to the dorm to have sex/make sweet love. The rest of HP slept, and Koharu stayed in the closet.
                                                                                            THE END of part one of the end
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naan - LastExit