JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Biru wo Miorosu Okujou de ~whitfield version~

Author Topic: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings) COMPLETED  (Read 105239 times)

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: The Girl Next House (KaixAcchan and other pairings)
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2013, 06:25:18 AM »
Thank you for all the comments. Sorry to take it so long...

When I read your comments about what the story might be, hmm... you're ideas are close to mine. but to see what will happen next, let's see in the next chapter.

Oww... talking about the chapters, HOW COULDN'T YOU NOTICE SOMETHING WRONG??
 There's a missing chapter in this fic!
Where is it? Well, find it out by yourself.. Lol
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:35:13 AM by chemicalstar »

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2013, 08:11:27 AM »
can't wait for the next update!!

hmmm... is it chapter thirteen that is missing? was it deleted or never posted?  :?

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2013, 09:41:01 AM »
hmmm... is it chapter thirteen that is missing? was it deleted or never posted?  :?
I just noticed it too,chapter 13 is missing,i wonder where it go..hmmpp...

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2013, 01:54:21 PM »
can't wait for the next update!!

try to find it where chap 13  :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline steven_0809

« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2013, 11:36:12 PM »
let me guess chapter 13 is in the per section right 8)2

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2013, 11:39:49 PM »
LOL.
I saw that some of you have found where the Chapter 13 is. Congratulations!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2013, 11:12:25 AM »
Thank you for waiting, but I guess you all enjoyed the ‘missing chapter’ that I updated earlier, right? LOL
So, after reading that missing chapter, you probably know what will happen to Acchan.

This is the 2nd part of CHAPTER 15. Happy reading

CHAPTER 15 Part Two

*in a make up room*

There a guy look at the big mirrow in front of him. He wears a prince costume, blonde wig, and a sword.

"That's cool, huh?" anoyher guy stand beside him.

"Yeah, but I'm nervous" that's all he just can say.

"I'm sure you can do it. It's just like when we practiced, but with a lot of people watching you."

"That's the problem. There'a a lot of audience out there." suddenly his phone ringing.

Inbox Message
“Good luck, dude! You’re so lucky, her parents are also here! I’ll pray for you. Hahaha”

-------------------------------------------------------------------
*Kai’s flashback*

Kai kept thinking how to explain everything to Acchan's parents. But then he found out what if he propose Acchan first. Acchan's parents would be surprised and maybe confused about that sudden proposal, but that's the time when he will explain everything. "Yes, propose her first, that will be better," Kai thought.

The next day, Kai calls Riku to meet up. He actually wants to tell Riku about his situation. Riku is his bestfriend, there's no secret between them. Besides, Yuko is Acchan's friend too. So it doesn't matter to tell Riku the truth.

"WHAT??!!" Riku widened his eyes after Kai told him about his situation.
"Oh man, how amateur you are!!

"Shut up. It happened, okay!" Kai a little annoyed. But he understand it. Yes he was a dumb to have sex without any safety.

"So what's your plan?" Riku asked. "You know, you can't ran off. Your house is next to her, your parents know her family so well..." "I think you have to be responsible, dude.. No choice."

Kai nods. "Yeah, I tought about that too. I'll marry her, besides, I want to make her mine forever. But... I still can't imagine that I'm gonna be a father..."

Riku giggles. "I can't imagine that I'" gonna be an uncle too! Haha"

"Hey I'm not joking!" Kai being angry again. But then Riku pat his shoulder to calm him down.

"Dude, I've been your bestfriend since we were in primary school. I know you so well, and I believe that you'll be a good father. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing I'm just thinking that... Wow, I'm a father!! That's just.. Wow!! Ah, I can't express it.."

"Baka! So when you will marry her, eh?"

"Next week, I guess..."

"That's fast!"

"Of course not! I mean, I'll propose her before tell her parents about it."

"Hmm, okay. Should I tell Yuko?"

"NO! Are you idiot?!"

"O-okay.. Don't be mad, dude! Oh man, you become this temperament after doing sex, hahaha" Riku tease him.

“Do you have any idea? Err.. I have no idea how to propose her” said Kai.

Riku widened his eyes. “Damn, you Kai! You asked me how to confess your feeling to Acchan, and now you’re asking me how to propose her?!! Oh man.. don’t tell me that you will ask me about ‘how to ask her for sex’ too!!”

Kai slaps his head. “I’m serious! Come on, propose a girl is not an easy thing! Please help me..”

“Baka-ne” Riku whispers, fortunately Kai can’t hear it.

Riku lays his body on the grass and looks up at the sky, he’s thinking for a while. “At first, you have to buy a ring!”

“I know that!”

“And… hey, maybe you can propose her on stage! Yeah, that would be awesome to propose her in front of people. As I knew, if you propose a girl in front of a lot of people, you’ll very likely to be accepted. And, usually, people around you will support you and force the girl to accept it too!” Riku explains it energetic.

“How do you know?”

“Err.. it’s from a movie, but I think it’s a good idea. You should try!”

“Hmm… okay. But, should I come on stage with ring and flowers, and suddenly I said ‘Atsuko, will you marry me?’ while I knelt down in front of her?”

“Hmm.. that’s too cheesy” Riku said. “Oh, I know! Wait, I’ll call someone.” Riku takes his phone and dials a number. Kai just sits beside him and waits for the results.

“Okay, we’ll meet you there!” Riku said on phone and then close it. “Kai, let’s go to my friend’s place!” Riku stand up and pull Kai up.

“Where will we go?”

“To the prince’s castle!” Riku smirks.

They ride to a house that Kai doesn’t know, Riku knocks the door. Not long after that, a guy opens the door and smiles at them. “Ah, there you are! Come in..”

The guy come inside the house and Riku follows him, but then Kai suddenly pulls his hand and whispers. “Wait, is that Hideki?”

Riku nods. “Yeah, he’s the prince?”

“WHAT?! What are we going to do with him?”

“You’ll know soon, dude. Now, come in, let’s go..”

They finally come inside the house, heading to Hideki’s room. He pleases them to take a seat on a sofa. His room is big enough to have a set of sofa inside.

“Well, sorry guys, my room’s a bit messy” Hideki said then he take a seat in front of them.

“Ahh, it’s okay, don’t worry! My room is even worse than this” Riku said and laughed.

“Sooo.. what’s going on? You said that you got a problem, right? Tell me, maybe I can help.”

Kai just sits there silently, he doesn’t even know what’s Riku’s plan, why did he being dragged here, and why Hideki. So Kai rely on Riku and just wait what he’s about to do with this Hideki who he called as ‘prince’.

“Oh, okay. But before that, let me introduce my friend first, this is Takahashi Kai” Riku said. “Kai, this is Hideki.”

Kai smiles. “Yeah, I knew you. I saw you in Atsuko’s theater club photo collection.”

“I knew you too. The one that always sits on a bench outside theater building, waiting for Acchan finished the practice,” Hideki smiles.

Kai chuckled. “So everyone in the theater notices me there, huh?”

“Haha, not really. But every time the practice over, Acchan always go out in hurry, she said that she doesn’t want to make her boyfriend waiting too long.”

“She really said that?” Kai surprised.

Hideki nods. “Uhn.. everyday.” Kai can see that he’s not lying, he’s like a nice guy. “So what’s going on, by the way?”

“Ah, we.. oh I mean.. Kai needs your help. He wants to propose Acchan to marry him, and I think if he propose her on stage will be great.”

“Marry her? Wow, isn’t that too soon? You’re still studying in college.. That’s rare. Why don’t you wait until graduation?”

“Enough, dude. Too much questions..” Riku quickly cuts Hideki’s respond.

“Err.. actually, I have to marry her because of something important.” Kai quickly added.

Hideki looks at Kai carefully, he looks like thinking of something. “She’s pregnant?” suddenly Hideki said.

Kai and Riku look at each other, the look at Hideki again. Kai nods. “Yeah, would you help me?”

“Hmm… I guess. Helping what?”

“Kai will replace your role on the drama as The Prince. That’s the time when he will propose her,” Riku quickly explains.

Kai, who doesn’t even know what’s the plan about, just stared at Riku with widened eyes. Can’t believe that Riku will make him to be an actor.

Hideki giggles, but then smiles. “That’s romantic. I like it…”

“So?” Kai asked.

“I’ll do it. But, Kai, can you act on the drama?” Hideki asked.

“Err.. I can practice, or if you don’t mind, you can teach me. Hehe” Kai answered.

Hideki doesn’t say anything but smiles. He suddenly stands up, walks towards a bookshelves. He takes a book then back to the sofa, he gives the book to Kai. “That’s the scenario. You can read it first before we start practicing.”

Kai take and open the book. “Hmm, I think I can finish read it in a day.”

“Good, so we can start the practice soon! It’s not easy to act a role on a drama.”

After that conversation, Kai and Hideki agreed to practice the role everynight in theater building. They also tell the theater team and another players about their plan. All of them agreed and they seems so kind to help Kai doing it. Riku also helps Kai to buy a ring, of course that ring is to propose Acchan. Kai know that Riku has a good taste of giving a present to a girl including a ring. He knows what kind of rings that a girl wants.

*End of Kai’s Flashback*
------------------------------------------------------

Kai  put his phone into his bag again.

“Hideki-san.. why did you do it?” he ask the guy who is used to wear the prince costume instead of him.

“Doing what?”

“You know, helping me.” Kai said. “You just let me and teach me to play this role. I know it’s a hard thing to do..”

Hideki smiles at him. “Dude, if I could rewind the time, and back to the moment when I was still a one month-fetus inside my mother’s stomach, I would ask my father to do the same thing as yours.”

Kai widened his eyes. “Eh? You mean that…”

Hideki nodes and smiles. “Uhn. He’s not my real father. I don’t even know who’s my real father. And, to tell the truth, I don’t wanna know about him, the man who left his girlfriend because didn’t want to be responsible of what he have done.”

“Oh..” Kai turn his head down.

“I don’t expecting there will be another ‘me’ in the future, so that’s why I hepled you to do it.”

“Thank you…” Kai hug Hideki.

Hideki pats Kai’s back. “I hope every man in this world is responsible like you. Good luck, dude!”.
He check his hand watch, “Oh, let’s go to the backstage, it’s your turn in minutes…”

They walk out of the make-up room heading to the backstage. There, a lot of staff are already waiting for the new ‘Prince’.

“Wow wow wow!!!” the leader surprised by Kai’s appearance. “Oi, Hideki… he looks even more handsome than you!! Hahaha.”

“Here, look at that..” the leader pull Kai’s wrist  and lead him to a little hole from the backstage so they can see the stage from behind without anyone knowing it.

“She’s beautiful…” Kai said in a soft voice as they can see Acchan is acting on stage.

“It’s not only because she’s beautiful, but my make up team that made her looks gorgeous like that!” said the leader. “Good luck, Kai!!”

Kai close his eyes, lift his hands and pray. He asks God to help him today to do the proposal well.

“Okay! Three… two… one… GO!” the leade commands him, and that’s the time that Kai comes on stage.

“KAI??!!” that’s the first thing on Acchan’s thought when The Prince is coming. “What is he doing here?”

Seeing Kai acts well, Acchan hide her anxious and acts normally. She has to be professional even suddenly The Prince has changed into her boyfriend. The drama is going normally just like nothing was happened.

When The Prince wins the war and finally save The Princess is the end of the drama. Kai hug her tightly, then everyone can hear the noise of cheers because all the audiences give standing applause. Acchan can feel the warmth on his embrace when she closes her eyes, she feels like she want to be like this forever on his embrace. His embrace very comforts her until she doesn’t notice that there’s something wrong with the show: the confetti is not falling down yet.

Acchan open her eyes again when Kai releases his hug. She smiles at him. Now it’s time of the scene that is out of scenario. The scene that purely Kai’s idea, because the real scenario is just ended in that ‘hugging scene’. And Acchan doesn’t know anything about it.

“Princess…” Kai suddenly says. The audiences stop their applause, all of them thought that the show is ended, but then Kai surprised them by speaking again.

“…if I’m not a real prince of a big kingdom, will you still love me?...”

Acchan’s expression changed. “What are you talking about? That’s not in the scenario..” Acchan thought.

Seeing Acchan’s expression, Kai knows that she must be confused, so he continues again “…because I’m not a prince…”

There’s noise from the audiences, the keep talk and asking what the princes mean. But then they become quiet again, to hear what the next words that The Prince will say.

“I’m not a king of war, I’m just an ordinary architecture student.” Kai said firmly. “And I’m not a prince of a big kingdom, I’m just a son of the neighbor who lives next to your house.”

Now the lamps are turned off, there’s only a single light spots at them on stage. The whole theater seems very quiet. All the audiences looks like take their full attention to Kai and Achhan, everyone wants to watch them and hear what Kai said clearly. This situation makes Kai being nervous even more, but he try hard to fight the feeling.

Kai places his hands on her shoulders, looks straight at her seriously.
 “But I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me…”

Hearing that words makes Acchan speechless. She can only stares at his serious face towards her.

“..Because I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it, and I know that no one else will hold my heart the way you do..” Kai continued.

Still, Atsuko doesn’t show any expression. She’s just too surprised by what Kai said. So deep and lovely. Kai release his hands off from Acchan’s shoulders, he take something from his pocket, and kneel down. “Me, Takahashi Kai, kneeling in front of you to proof my endless love for you,”

“Maeda Atsuko, will you marry me?” Kai said firmly while offering a beautiful ring to Acchan.

There’s a loud noise again from the audience, but then they stop again in seconds just to know what will Acchan say to answer it. Acchan looks at him who is still keeping his eyes on her. “Is it real? Kai proposes me to marry him?” Acchan thought. Suddenly Acchan remembers something Mariko said a few days ago : “just wait and see what will he do after knowing that you're probably pregnant”.

-------------------------------------------
* Acchan’s flashback *

"Moshi moshi"

"Mariko it's me!"

"Yeah, Acchan I know that! I'm on my way to your house.." Mariko was on a bus, heading to Acchan's house, she was about to accompany her to the doctor.

"Err.. I think we don't have to examine it to doctor."

"Eeh? Why?? You have to!! We have tp find out are you really pregnant or not!"

"It's definitely NOT. I got my period just now" Acchan answered quickly.

"OH MY... Ahh.. That relieved me! Thanks God.. Now you don't have to be worried, Acchan" Mariko smiled.

"Uhn, but just come to my house, let's have a dinner together."

"Sure, I'll be there in 15minutes."

"Mariko, I'll call you later okay. I'm going to tell Kai about it.."

"DON'T!! I mean.. not now!!"

"EEH?! Why??"

Mariko smirked. "Hmm.. I have a plan. Let's discuss it when I arrived. But promise me don't tell him yet, okay!!"

"O-okay.." Acchan didn't know what Mariko meant, but she just followed her instruction, besides, Acchan trusted her ao much.

When Mariko arrived at Acchan's house, she quickly took Acchan upstairs. Acchan told her the detail how she had found that she was got period. Acchan also asked her why did she didn't allowed to tell Kai about it yet.

"Here.. I trust him a lot. I can see in his eyes. But... I don't know if you agree or not, I want to test him," Mariko said in lower voice.

"Test? What kind of test?" Acchan confused, a bit worried.

"Don't worry, we just wait and see what will he do after knowing that you're probably pregnant. You know, it's rare for a guy to be responsible in this kind of situation. And then we'll find out, what kind of guy Kai is.." Mariko smirked.

To tell the truth, Acchan a bit worried about this idea. She just afraid what if in the end she find that Kai do the things that she didn't expect. Break up, maybe. But then Mariko ensured her that this plan is nothing because she was really sure that Kai would be responsible, she just wanted to know what Kai would do.

*End of Acchan’s Flashback*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Acchan’s POV*

“Kai, I’m glad that you responsibles of it. I’m glad that you choose to marry me and keep the pregnancy. And I’m glad that you took a hard effort to do it. But… I’m not pregnant..’” that’s all on Acchan’s thoughts when she looks at a prince kneeling in front of her.

By all the things you did to me, the love that I never imagine, I want to marry you, Kai….
But, what if it’s only because I’m pregnant? I don’t even know if I told you earlier that I’m not pregnant, you still would propose me or not. 

What will you do if after this, I tell you that I’m not pregnant? Will you still want to marry me?

What I should say? If I say NO… that must be hurt him. He’s proposing me in front on a lot of people, he acts as the prince, oh God, he did a very hard effort. But.. if I say YES, he will be disappointed to accept the truth that I’m not pregnant, may be he will also mad at me because I didn’t tell him about it earlier…

Kai…..

*END OF CHAPTER 15 Part 2*

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2013, 11:21:47 AM »
I was smiling the entire time reading this chapter...  :twothumbs

now Atsuko! just say yes!  :cathappy:

btw, Great chapter  :thumbsup
It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2013, 11:28:01 AM »
say YES!!!!
kaixacchan...the best!!!

ahhh..i want more!!!
update soon...
nice update!!! :thumbsup

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2013, 11:39:38 AM »
Aw Acchan is not pregnant!?  :OMG: She should be pregnant!!  :bored:
Acchan, Please say 'YES' to Kai!!!  :ding:
I love how he propose her  :farofflook:
Please update fast! I wanna know what happen next!  :tantrum: :mon pray2:

PS: Please make another smut story (too much or little is fine) after he propose her!  :mon evillaff:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2013, 11:52:15 AM »
Thank you for update :)
Atsuko just say YES :D
Please update soon ;)

Offline giakb48ff

« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2013, 02:45:45 PM »
Ahhh ... Acchan!!! say YES!!! to kai!!! Y.Y  :thumbup :cathappy: :heart: :deco:
I love Takamina!! and Mariko-sama!!! but MORE ATSUMINA!!!

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2013, 04:38:16 PM »
Poor acchan...really difficult situation
But kai will understand (he must!!)

Thanx for the update ^^

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2013, 04:59:19 PM »
Acchan, just say YES to Kai ! If Kai proposes to Acchan because she is pregnant then just breakup with him. He doesn't truly love Acchan but because of the responsibility. So if Kai is truly a man, it doesn't matter whether Acchan is pregnant or not as long as Kai love Acchan that what matter.

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2013, 11:53:46 PM »
I was smiling for the whole time when I read this last night
specially on the last part, then suddenly my sadist mind thought of something :twisted:

Acchan please say Y-Y-Ye ... Nooo~!! :twisted:
So Ray can be on the scene again :twisted: :w00t: :lol:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: January 21, 2013, 12:41:07 AM »
Aw Acchan is not pregnant!?  :OMG: She should be pregnant!!  :bored:
Acchan, Please say 'YES' to Kai!!!  :ding:
I love how he propose her  :farofflook:
Please update fast! I wanna know what happen next!  :tantrum: :mon pray2:

PS: Please make another smut story (too much or little is fine) after he propose her!  :mon evillaff:

yeagh!! second smut part!! :B

Say YES Acchan!! you can say YES but you can married later :B

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #256 on: January 21, 2013, 02:34:00 AM »
7 persons say "YES" and one person says "NO"..
Hmm.. should I make a poll what it has to be??  :P

Thanks by the way, I'm happy that you all like this chapter.

I was smiling for the whole time when I read this last night
specially on the last part, then suddenly my sadist mind thought of something :twisted:

Acchan please say Y-Y-Ye ... Nooo~!! :twisted:
So Ray can be on the scene again :twisted: :w00t: :lol:

Wooo... that's rude! But.. I'll think bout that, hehe  :twisted:

@Haruko and @correnereyes : Second smut chapter?? Hmmm... that's a good idea,   :bingo: let me think how to make it included in the next chapter. Just wait  :on asmo:

Acchan, just say YES to Kai ! If Kai proposes to Acchan because she is pregnant then just breakup with him. He doesn't truly love Acchan but because of the responsibility. So if Kai is truly a man, it doesn't matter whether Acchan is pregnant or not as long as Kai love Acchan that what matter.
So let's see, what kind of guy this Takahashi is  :glasses:

Poor acchan...really difficult situation
But kai will understand (he must!!)

Thanx for the update ^^
You know who's the one that should be responsible of this Acchan's difficult situation? It's Mari-chan! Haha

@giakb48ff @mae @Chichay12 @Archie28 Shout louder!! So that Acchan can hear you and say YES to bakamidget!!

Oh, I can't wait to finish the next chapter and let you all know what will happen next.  :wigglypanda: THANK YOU for reading my fic  :ptam-kiss:

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #257 on: January 21, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »
Acchan say Yes!!! say yes!!!

Those two are perfect for each other
and if Kai truly loves Acchan
he will understand her

Tnx for the update !!! ^^

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #258 on: January 21, 2013, 04:55:42 PM »
ACCHAN YOU MUST SAY YES!!!! IF NOT I WILL HELP YOU ANSWER THAT...YES!! hehehe XD

kai so sweet,,
i really hope they will be  married.

i think kai and acchan be married although acchan is not pregnant.

they be sweet married couple  and have  cute children..
so sweet :drool:

hahaha..
please continue and update soon  :inlove:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #259 on: January 21, 2013, 05:28:31 PM »
7 persons say "YES" and one person says "NO"..

LOL! I'm the only one who said NO .. HAHA! :lol:
Acchan, say NO or just leave the stage .. :lol: *The other readers might kill me*
Let Ray be on the scene again for some twist :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Biru wo Miorosu Okujou de ~whitfield version~