JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Jinsei Saikou No Hi (The Best Day of My Life)

Author Topic: Bochang's scribble collections~[死神の愛 JKT48, ACT ONE, July, 3rd, 2012]  (Read 35516 times)

Flean

Re: Bochang's scribble collections~ [ONE, Act Two, June 2, 2012]
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 05:08:09 AM »
This is really nice bochang!!  :mon fire:  :mon fire: :mon fire: [I can't really describe how I felt..lol]

I never really this excited reading a non-atsumina fic before..  :mon misch: and I love they way you describe their thoughts..  :mon thumb:

you made me almost cry oso.. reading the last part.. :mon hanky: and I like story that can make me cry..  :mon fyeah:

I'm looking forward to the next Act.!!!  :mon blowhorn:

Offline Maria-chan

Re: Bochang's scribble collections~ [ONE, Act Two, June 2, 2012]
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 05:14:14 AM »
I started to cry at the end  :gyaaah:
why must god be so cruel
Please contine your stories :kneelbow:

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
10 Wishes
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 09:02:48 AM »
Replies:

@Flean: UWAAAHHH!! You commented on my fic again! TT.TT I can die peacefully now. LOL
I'm glad that you love it. :3 The next part will be the last act. :3 I don't know how should i ended it. :D
I'm also glad that you almost cry! :D I also love a tearjerking stories. :3
So i know how you felt flean-san. :D
I will, as soon as possible. :D

@Maria-chan: Yey! I made another reader cry! :3 Because God loves her. :3 I will update as soon as possible. :D

and for the mean time, i will post this. It will be a two/three shots stories, i think. :D

and here's the prologue.

=======================================================================================================

10 Wishes

Prologue

[Yuki POV]

“YAHHHH!!!!”, as i shouting, running, trailing behind a girl that stole my purse.

“Stop right there you little brat!!!”

I can’t believe that my body cannot keep up with her speed. It’s so frustated that i can’t caught her. The distance between us became wider and wider. After a long chase, I stop on my tracks. I felt my chase is futile. I can’t keep up with her super human speed. Before i knew it, I can’t saw her figure, even her shadow anymore.

“Aishh!”, I kicked the wall next to me. Only recieving a sting sensation of pain all over my leg.

“AGGGHHHH!!!”, I screamed frustatedly. “I will get you someday!!”

=======================================================================================================

Flashback

“Oh! She’s cute!” I squealing when i saw a girl profile picture in my facebook. Her skin is so white and she’s so cute beyond my imagination.

“Ah.. I wonder if she will accept me as her friends.”, I said as i click the send request icon that showed in my laptop screen.

“Watanabe Mayu? Ah.. i think tonight i will have a sweet dream about you.”, still browsing at her photos gallery in her facebook account.

“OH! She’s online! and she accepted my request!!”

Should i sent a message to her?

“Ah! It wont hurt to try it right?”

I started to type some words in my keyboard nervously.

[The bold one is the conversation in facebook message]

Me: Hello, Watanabe-san. :D

Will she replied? Ahhhh!! I’m so nervous.

Ah!! IT came!!

Mayu: Hello, Matsui Jurina-san. It’s nice to know you. :)

Me: No, the pleasure is all mine. :D

Mayu: Ahahaha You’re cute Matsui-san.

Me: Really? Thank you Watanabe-san, and you looks so cute too! I just fell in love at the first sight.

What did i write!? OMG! She will freaked out and delete me from her friend list!

Mayu: Ahahaha Really? I’m flattered. :3 Say. Can we meet? I want to know you better Matsui-san.

.... She didn’t freaked out! And she asked me for a stroll in a park! Well idk where, but the point is she asked me out!

Me: OF COURSE!

Damn! Why i type with capslock on?!! Stupid Yuki!

Mayu: Ahahaha you’re so funny Matsui-san. Erm.. Can I call you Jurina-san? :$

Me: OF COURSE!

I hit my head at the desk, after i notice that i haven’t press the capslock off.

Stupid..

Stupid..

Stupid..

Mayu: Ahahaha Okay then JURINA-SAN!

Me: What do you want to do in this winter Mayu-san? Can i call you that? :3

Mayu: Me.. I want to eat ice cream! Of course you can, you can call me Mayuyu if you want. :D

Me: Ice cream? In this kind of weather? Okay ,Mayuyu :3

Mayu: Yes! It will be more delicious! Say, can we met tomorrow?

Me: Yes! I live near Akihabara, where do you live Mayuyu?

Mayu: Ah! It’s not too far from where i live.

Me: Really?

Mayu: Yes! :D

Me: Ah, I need to go now Mayuyu. Let’s continue in email then. :D

Mayu: Okay, what is your email?

Me: My email is crossbible@yahoo.jp

Mayu: I promise to send you an email :D

Me: Okay. :D Uh-Oh! Gotta go now! Bye2 Mayuyu~

Mayu: Hai! Bye Jurina~ :*

“A DATE!!!!”, I squealed in happiness when i saw the line of words that written in my laptop's monitor before i saw someone entering the lounge room.

“Yuki, it’s practice time.”, Jurina said with her usual bright smile

“Hai! I will join you after i log out!”, I said to her before she backs to the training room.

A date with Mayuyu.. AAAAAHHHH!! She’s so cute!! I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Prologue End

I kinda change something in the prologue. :3 only a small part. :3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:39:03 AM by bochang »
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
I'm not at home, and I have lots to say, so...

*leaves a spot for thoughts*

EDIT:

OH MY DEAREST AND GRACIOUS GOD!!!!!!!!! I so love what you write!!! I mean who can not love YukiRena?!!! They are awesome!!!! All those authors who write about them, I LOVE you ALL!!! (though sorry, but Sieka-san is still the BEST of the BEST!!)

Oppa, you have no idea how I love this all storry  :deco: :deco: :deco:

I just hope no one dies!!!!!

Well, I said I have lots to say, but my mind is still jumbled up, so um... (in a good way) ... I can't put my thoughts into words!

And another story... I wonder why Yuki is using Jurina's name....
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:33:23 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
Interesting, though I wonder if it's a MaYuki fic or a JuriMayu fic.
Is Yuki setting up for Jurina? Or is she just using her name or something?

Please update soon!
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
comment
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 11:51:28 AM »
why yuki used jurina's name to chat with mayu??

update please XD

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Interesting, I wonder why Yukirin is using Jurina's name.

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
ONE, ACT THREE, June, 10th, 2012
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2012, 12:57:41 PM »
Sorry for not being update all of my fics.  :prayers:

It's just that.. I'm on my holiday.. so i'm became lazier than ever. LOL :p

and at last, i can bring myself to write this last chapter of one.  :wahaha:

and i haven't finished the chapter 14 of infinty, chapter 3 of akihabara syndrome, and the first chapter of 10 wishes. :sweat:

idk if this ending is good enough. :3 i hope you enjoy this story. :3

The updates will be delayed again i think. :p I will update after i watch the JKT48 Theater perf!!! :farofflook:  :on gay:
at last.. yesterday i got the tickets to watch them on stage!!! YEAH!! I'm so happy that my college and dept start the holiday earlier than other college and dept. 
 :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:
btw i want to know if the readers who also an indonesian will watch the theater on 14 june. :3 maybe we can meet up!! :3 :whistle:
the more is merrier~ :3  :on GJ:

can't wait to see sanju, ghaida, kinal, and ve singing and dancing on the stage!!  :wriggly: :nya: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :farofflook: :onioncheer: :on woohoo: :on bleed: :on gay:

replies:

@sakura_drop: i will wait you to come back sakura-san...  :cool2:

@RJay: Ohohoho, it will be revealed.. later.. if i feel like i want to write..  :wahaha:

@yukofan: Why? Idk.. I will ask her if i met her.  :on gay: I will revealed it later. :3

@kahem: Ohohoho.. everybody seems like wondering why yuki using jurina's name.. :3

All: Thank you commenting and reading my stories. :3 I hope i can update faster! :3

without further babbling from this crappy author...

ONE

ACT THREE

I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU

[Rena POV]

Waves... That's what I heard first. The rhythmic sound of the water crashing into some unseen shoreline. It’s so relaxing... so calming... I think my heart beat was in sync with the waves’ beat.

Next thing that i noticed was the sand and the breeze... The soft, cool sand I could feel under my body while the wind cooled every inch of the curves of my exposed stomach and legs. So comfortable... So refreshing... It feels like I could sleep here forever under the shade.

And when I opened my eyes..

I could see it, I saw everything. The crystal clear water... The beautiful white sand... The tall palm trees I was laying under... The Sun was even out... Greeting me up there in the cloudless blue sky...

It was so perfect... It looks like a perfectly painted picture..

But all of that... everything... couldn't compare... to the girl I was laying on...

"You awake Rena?" she said, almost singing it. "Have a nice dream?"

I looked up to her pretty face from where I rested my head on her warm soft thigh.

Her voice... That's the rhythmic sound my heart beats to...

Her body... That’s the comfortable bed I could sleep in forever...

And... the sight of her... That's the picture that's perfectly painted...

"Yeah~" I happily nodded. "The best dream ever..."

Yuki smiled at me... I could feel it... she was feeling happy too...

Silently, we watched the waves... Letting time fly on by... Like we had an eternity to spend together...

The both of us just stayed there, her body resting against the trunk of the tall palm tree while I laid there on her thigh. I felt her fingers trace my shoulder, down my arm, and eventually finding its way to my right hand. Our hands fit perfectly as she laid her hand on top of mine. Her fingers fills the gap between my fingers perfectly. Her other hand carefully ran through my hair as she started to play with the individual strands.

This was nice... But I didn't feel like staying like that all day...

That would be boring! I wanted to have some fun!

"You want to take a dip?" Yuki asked, smiling like an Angel from up above.

"Hehehehe~" I giggled. "Am I that easy to read?"

"Let's just say... I had a feeling..."

I got up first, though I never let go of her hand in the process. It's kind of childish of me... but once she held my hand, I didn't feel like letting go... I didn't want to let go... I was scared to let go... Because I felt like she was going to leave me once I let go...

But I had to...

"Let go for a second," she said as she unbuttoned her white sundress. "I don't want to get this wet."

I had to let go in order to help her change.

Once I did, her arm fell to her side. As she did that, I couldn't help but watch as her dress fell, revealing her fit body under it. Underneath, she wore a stylish bikini that was red with a black cross pattern across it.

"H – Hey!" she exclaimed, feeling embarrassed. "Stop staring..."

"Hehehe~" I giggled as I followed her actions. "I've been caught~"

I took of my shorts, to reveal my sporty, pink bikini bottoms. It was all I needed to take off since I wasn't wearing a shirt and instead just wore the matching pink bikini top to cover my torso.

"LET'S GO~" I shouted as I retook her right hand with my left, leading her to ocean water.

In this bright Sun, nice breeze, we both didn’t expect the water to be so cold.

"AH~" we screamed in harmony, then laughing as we found the experience fun and exciting.

We just continued laughing as we walked deeper and deep. The water felt like a soft silk to the skin as we let it pass our legs, then our waists, eventually letting the sea level pass our navels and then our entire bodies.

It was amazing how clearly we could see through the water as we swam through. Actually... calling it "swimming..." it didn't do really describe the experience...

We feel like we were flying, flying through the water like it was the sky. The current became the wind beneath our wings. The beautifully colored fish became the people far below us. The rainbow tinted coral reefs became the land we flew over.

Too bad we weren't mermaids... We could have stayed there as long as we wanted to. Unfortunately, our lungs couldn't support our needs.

"WAH!" we shouted at the same time as we surfaced.

"That was so pretty!" I shouted, happily. "And the cute little fish~"

"Hmm... yeah~" she nodded, before turning to the beach. "Hey, let's go back; I got a surprise for you."

"S- Surprised?" I blushed. "What kind of surprise?"

"Come on, follow me!"

"Not if I reach the beach first~"

I raced her, letting the water flow past my body. Unlucky for me, Yuki's body was more fit for this sort of thing!

"I win!" Yuki exclaimed as we reached the beach.

"Aww!" I pouted. "No fair... you're so skinny!"

As I said that, I went ahead and let my fingers tickle her sides. But that just made me laugh too!

"Hahaha! Not very - Hahaha! Smart..." she laughed, trying to calm down.

"Yeah~ Hehehe! Forgot!"

"Anyway, it's over here, come on!"

With her right hand cupping my left, she led the way this time, leading me to my surprise.

Her glistening body looked so nice as the Sun started to fall to the horizon. I liked how her long, black hair stuck the small of her wet back.

"Here we are!" she announced.

I had spent the walk staring at her that I failed to notice surprise.

For the first time since I've been with her... I was speechless...

In front of me was a small low table, set with some lit candles in the middle. There was a set of plates on one side with a tempting melon-pan on top! And to top it all off... In the sand... carefully shaped in her handwriting... was a perfect heart... Inside was 4 letters...

"YukiRena?" I read before turning to her, teary eyed.

I hugged her... hugged her so tightly... That just made me happier... So happy... I cried...

"How - How did you do this?" I asked, not letting her go.

"Simple?" she started, whispering into my ear as she held me. "I made a wish on a Genie~"

"A Genie?" I asked, confused. "And you wished for a melon-pan?"

She let go of me with a smile on her face and a small tear falling from her left eye and led me to the table.

"Nope?" she started slowly, blushing. "I wished for your Dream to come true~!"

"My Dream...?"

"Yeah... This is your Dream was to be with me right? Because just having you lie in my arms... doesn't it feel like you're in Heaven?"

"Awww! Yuki~!", i hugged her tightly, blushed from her cheesy romantic line.

The whole thing... the whole set up... It was so corny... so cute... so romantic...

We ate happily by candle light, watching the sky turn all shades of red, orange, and yellow as the Sun set in front of us.

As I lay in her arms... lovingly hugging my body... I didn't let go of her the whole time... I always held her hand... Because as this day slowly started to end... I felt like this happiness will end with it... I didn't want it to end...

"I got one more surprise for you..." Yuki started slowly.

I felt sadness come over me...

I looked up to her still wet face, confused.

"Another... surprise...?" I asked slowly, slightly scared.

"Yeah..." Yuki nodded, smiling prettily.

"What... is it...?"

"Close your eyes!"

"Huh?"

"Come on... Just close your eyes... and count to three~!"

"You... you aren't going to leave me right...? You aren't going away...?"

"Nope~" she said as she pulled me towards her. "I'll always be here."

One kiss... One small kiss... One loving kiss...

Just enough to calm me down... To comfort me... To promise me...

"Okay..." I nodded. "One... Two... Three..."

And I opened my eyes... expecting her to be sitting there right in front of me... But she wasn't...

Alone... That's how I woke up from that dream...

Yuki wasn't lying next to me on the bed anymore...

Using a thin bed sheet to cover my body, I rose from the bed and looked out the window.

"It's still night time..." I said to myself before calling out her name. "Yuki?"

Don't tell me... Don't tell me she left me!

I turned my head to the table where Yuki usually was... and of course... Yuki was still there, hunched over a pile of papers as she slept sitting up.

"Mou~! You dummy..." I said relieved to see her as I got up from the bed. "You're going to hurt your back if you sleep like that..."

As I got up, I took that thin bed sheet with me and wrapped it around Yuki's half naked body. Sure... it left me without anything to cover myself.. but I didn't care... It was only Yuki...

And... why is Yuki wearing MY shirt? Oh well... it looks cute on her~!

I lifted her up onto her bed, being careful not to wake her up.

I just watched her... watched her sleep so deeply... so peacefully... Probably Dreaming about me...

I get it... why Yuki loved to look at me when she writes... when we walk around holding hands... I inspired her... Like she was inspiring me right now...

Hehehehe~ I feel... like writing! Hahahaha! Wow, Yuki... You really rub off on me...

"Oh?" I said as I sat down on the spot I found her in. "Hehehehe~ You finished..."

I looked over the cover page... On top, the title "One" was neatly written...

I get it~ ........ We're one...

I didn't have time to put my clothes back on... I wanted to read. I flipped open the book and read everything... Every single thought... every single detail... Starting from the time we first met at the intersection... to the amazing time we had last night...

She wrote it so beautifully... So honestly... So intelligently...

I loved every bit of it... I loved it so much... that I cried... So many tears fell from my eyes...

I've never been so moved by someone's writing... She made me feel so happy... so loved...

It was perfect... So perfect...

This... this will win you the contest... Yuki... Except... the ending, Yuki... its wrong...

So... I grabbed another piece of paper... and I wrote... and I wrote...

Line after line...

Paragraph after paragraph...

Eventually... changing the ending... changing the outcome... changing her destiny...

As I finished... I noticed her laptop was still on. I don't know why I never noticed it before... but it had a built in web-cam inside.

I should tell her.. She should know the truth..

I turned on the program and started recording. It took a while... but I eventually let it out...

As I finished recording the video, I walked over to Yuki's side.

"Make sure... that your Dream comes true..." I said, tears running down my face. "Well... our Dream I guess..."

But I smiled... Yuki would want me to smile... Even if I was crying... she would want me to smile...

One kiss... One last kiss... One long and loving kiss...

"I love you... Yuki... I always will..."

And I was gone...

[Yuki POV]

"RENA!" I suddenly shouted as I woke up.

Only silence... only silence and the morning Sun greeted me...

"R-Rena!" I called out, getting worried. "RENA?"

Nothing...

"H - HEY~!" I called out again. "You - you better not be teasing me... You can't go too far away from me or you'll - you'll!!!"

No one... was home....

R –Rena.....

It was then that I noticed that I was on my bed...

No sign of Rena... besides her clothes on the floor, her shirt I'm wearing...

NO! NO SHE DIDN'T! Rena... But I was supposed to die! I was the one at the end of the story... She doesn't deserve to die! I wanted her... to keep singing...

I got up and slowly walked to my table. My laptop had a little piece of paper on it with Rena’s handwriting.

"Press play?" I read and followed the instruction.

"Hey, Yuki~" rang Yuki's voice from my laptop.

There she was, smiling back at me...

"RENA!" I shouted into the screen. "WHERE ARE YOU? RENA, I - !"

"If you're watching this..." Rena interrupted. "That means I gave up my Soul for you~"

I sat there, struck dumb by her words... Of course she couldn't hear me...

It... really happened...

"I'm sorry... sorry I didn't tell you..."

Rena tried to smile... her beautiful eyes holding back her tears...

"There's something that I haven't told you... Something I've been hiding from you..."

"Remember... the first time we went to Times... The first time I watched you write... You asked me about my Dream and why i decided to graduate?"

The events of that time replayed in my head.

"The reason is...”

“Sooner or later..”

“I’m going to die..”

WHAT?!

I hung on her words... but she sudden stopped talking. She looked so hurt... So much in pain as she tried to find the courage to continue... She didn't even look into the camera anymore...

"WHY?" I talking to the screen without thinking.

"You see..." she continued. "I’m battling with a cancer that corrupting my brains right now. I should have done many therapies, but i didn’t want it.. I want to enjoy my.. this short life of mine.."

Rena took a moment then to wipe her tears and went on to smile weakly.

"I know that i didn’t have a long life.."

Rena paused again... taking her time...

"So i’m going to enjoy this finite life of mine..”

With her face full of tears... She tried to speak another words..

"At first..." started Rena. "I hated it... Being connected with you... Always sharing... I didn't have time to deal with you... I wanted to kill you! I already had a short life time, and it became shorter because of you!”, her finger pointed at me.

It’s my fault...

My eyes became wet and small droplet of tears start to trickled down from my eyes.

“Just Kidding!”, she stuck out her tounge playfully, but her eyes was wet. She’s forcing herself to smile.. to withold the pain. The sadness that she felt.

Suddenly... she became so quiet as she thought to herself.

"Eventhough i thought like that... But... I didn’t noticed that.. How quickly... How easily... I felt so connected with you... How quickly... I fell in love with you... Your pretty face... Your shyness... Your warmth..."

The more she talked about me... the more she cried...

"And when I heard you sing... our very first time together on stage... I never heard anything so beautiful..."

The more she cried... the more I cried...

"I knew then... Right then and there... I knew that this short life of mine became a beautiful memories.. It’s all because of you.. Because i met you.."

And... the more I cried...

"I wanted to be with you... stay with you! Be by your side! To be loved by you!”

The more... she seemed to smile at me through the recording...

"These 7 days... Through these 7 days... I felt so alive! Sitting at Times just to watch you write... Singing with you at the club... Feeding you your 'Special Dish'... Sleeping in the same bed with you... Always... feeling your warmth..."

Rena unconsciously started to rub one of her hands... I... too... started doing the same thing...

"And when I held you... Held your hand... How comforting it was... How it fit so perfectly into mine... I think I'm going to miss that the most..."

Her tears started to fall onto her hands...

"Don't get me wrong Yuki... I don't regret leaving you... Dying for you... Yeah, if i keep living.. i think i only have another six months.. And... in the end... I think It was worthed.. to sacrifice my life.. to help you realize your Dream~"

"My... Dream...?"

Rena started smiling happily to herself...

"I loved it by the way~ You wrote it so well... So full of love...”

She wiped away all the remaining tears she had on her face... and smiled brightly...

"I'm not leaving you really... I mean... In your writing... In your thoughts... In your Dream... I'll live on...”

"And... As long as you live, I won't leave your side! I'll always be up here in Heaven, to watch over you while you write, to sing with you whenever you hear our song, to hold your hand as you walk... It's like... I never left you right...”

"So don't cry you dummy! I want you to smile! Smile and make your Dream - No wait... Our Dream of publishing our own book comes true! It's our Dream now! Just like your book said... we're one!”

“Right now... As you watch this... I'm by your side... I never left you... I'll never leave you... As long as you feel the same thing I am... I'll always be with you...”

"And right now... I love you... I love you so much, Yuki...”

"Forever... and ever..."

She didn't say good-bye... Instead... the last thing she did... The very last thing she did for me... Before the recording stopped... Was smile... That bright smile... That beautiful bright smile that she always wore in front of me...

And I tried it on...

"You - You dummy!" I smiled with a weak voice... as tears still falling from my eyes. "Who's crying? I'm not! See, Rena? I'm smiling!"

I probably hit the replay button a hundred times... Each time... I couldn't hold it back... But I still smiled...

Days... Weeks roll by... Eventually it was a month later...

As I sit here at Times, writing like this, I can feel Rena sometimes.

Always... together... Never leaving one another... It really felt like that now...

We both aim for the same Dream now, trying to publish a book.

After that contest, however, I think I'll be pretty close to realizing that Dream.

"In the end I wanna be standing~ " I sang quietly to myself. " At the beginning with you!"

A tap to my shoulder suddenly caught my attention.

I quickly turned off my iPod and turned to face a girl with a black hair. By the looks of her clothing, I could see she was a Times’ cafe employee.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

Usually... people would just go silent as I said that... Not anymore I guess...

"Hey, aren't you the writer? Kashiwagi Yuki?" asked the Times’ employee. "The writer of this story?"

The cute girl held up a copy of the Times’ published book that was filled with all the contest winners inside. She opened up the book to the grand prize winning story.

There... starring back at me... was a small picture of Rena and me next to a short story called 'ONE'.

Well... okay... Other people couldn't see Rena in the picture like I could... It was only a picture of me after all...

"Yes." I smiled. "Did you like it?"

"Oh my god! I knew it was you! Yes, I loved it!" she squealed. "It was genius! I was so moved... I swear, I used up a whole box of tissues when I read that story. Um... Anyway... I was wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Well you don't have to... but... Will you sign it... for me?"

Hahaha! An autograph? Hehehe... This is embarrassing...

It was then that I noticed that other people at the cafe had overheard our conversation. Of course... each one of them had a copy of the book of short stories. Like mad paparazzi, the flooded over to my table and asked for an autograph too!

"Well okay!" I smiled. "But you all have to get in line."

I signed each book that was handed to me. They started talking to me, the people, telling me how they loved my story and wished to tell people back home of my work. I asked and a lot of people here seemed to be visiting from out of town for a vacation and some were ever from out of the country, like England, France, Spain, Korea, and USA!

I'm become a popular writer now, Rena. Did you see that? I even have many fans.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name and you don't have a name tag," I asked the Times’ employee girl with the black hair. "Who do I make this autograph to?"

Unfortunately, in the mad rush of other people wanting an autograph, the poor girl got pushed to the back of the line.

"Oh!" she blushed and smiling. "I'm a new worker here. The name's Watanabe Mayu!"

"Okay, Watanabe Mayu~" I smiled as I signed her book. "Sorry about that!"

"It's fine! Thank you so much! Anyway... I'll see you around," Mayu nodded before hugging her copy of the book and walking away.

From that day on, whenever someone asked me to sign one of my books, I autographed each book with my new Pen Name:

YukiRena

ACT THREE END

TBC?

======================================================================================================

Yeah! at last i finished!! :3 I felt so happy to finished one of my fanfic.. the burden is gone.. LOL

hope you enjoy this last ACT of ONE. :3

see you again at other update. :3

:byebye:
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: Bochang's scribble collections~[ONE, ACT THREE, June, 10th, 2012]
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »
nooo...renaaa :pleeease:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2012, 02:22:56 PM »
Yeah.. Rena.. i'm gonna get killed bymuwi and min.. and thank you for reading skyle-san.

Just wondering.. since there are so many indonesian fanfic writers... should we met up? LOL

And will you go to watch jkt48 theater, skyle-san?

My fanfic:

Offline Maria-chan

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2012, 02:35:09 PM »
Once again you have made me cry, Bochang-san  :gyaaah:
But i really liked the ending tho :farofflook:
Thank You fo the updating btw :kneelbow:

Offline pen-pen-chii

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2012, 02:37:03 PM »
10 wishes~
I kinda change something in the prologue. :3 only a small part. :3
Ehhh??~~ Why did you change it?~
Oh well, I know what part you changed~
But now i'm confused which pairing it will be~~  :mon ko:
If you didn't changed it, then it will be Yuki***** pairing~ But you changed it so i was confused if it will be a Yuki***** or a Mayuki fic~  :dizzy:
I'll just wait for the next update~

ONE Act three~
Renaaa~~~ :pleeease: :pleeease:
This made me cry~
~WMATSUI~
~FURUYANAGI~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 02:51:55 PM »
You forgot how I LOVE Rena-sama too!!!!! *goes after bochang-oppa with a killing knife*

Rena-sama!!!!!!  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :fainted: :pleeease: :pleeease: :on blackhole: :on speedy: :on speedy: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :gmon tears: :gmon tears: :pig cry: :pig cry:

*mourns*

And now Yuki is sooo popular as a writer! Please, sign for me, YukiRena!!  :mon pray2: :mon inluv: :mon innocent: :wriggly: :ptam-aww:

Rena-sama!!!! *mourns more*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:35:08 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2012, 03:22:16 PM »
san i said dont killed my Rena,but you killed her in this fic! T.T aaah...

Please continue...well you owe me because you killed my rena! (Just kidding LOL)

And I love Mayuki hahaha so its okay if you killed Rena,but at least Yuki got new Love, MAYuuuuuuuuu....

Ah thank for the Update

Obligado,Terima Kasih sama sama,arigatou,LOL im copying Yuko...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2012, 03:30:59 PM »
Yeah.. Rena.. i'm gonna get killed bymuwi and min.. and thank you for reading skyle-san.

Just wondering.. since there are so many indonesian fanfic writers... should we met up? LOL

And will you go to watch jkt48 theater, skyle-san?
some kind mini-gath

that sounds good to me...as long as it still on jabodetabek area I'm in... :kekeke:

jkt48 theater...

where can I get the ticket :dunno:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
uwogh, kinda shocked that once i goes online after went to have a dinner, there's so much reply #exaggerated LOL

yeah, a mini gath. LOL since i'm not a member from kaskus or idws fanbase.. i didn't know any wota fans in indonesia (in the real life). LOL

@maria-chan: really? yeah, i made another person cried~ #happy and thank you for reading and commenting maria-chan.  :on gay:

@pen-pen-chii: I wonder why your username is that.  :dunno: LOL sorry for the random thoughts that came up in my head.  :sweat:
hehehe because i want to tease the reader.  :kekeke: and i almost get caught! or already got caught by you pen-chii-san(?). LOL
yeah, it's too obvious in the prologue. so i decide to change it, and make the reader confused~  :ding:

Renaaaa~ TT.TT Me too.. I'm kinda sad.. #theidiotwriter

@sakura_drop_:Eh? EH?! EH!! I f-forgot... damn..

yeah, i also want to have a YukiRena siggy. :3  :nya:

@kurogumi: Rena has too much fans in jphip.. LOL now i'm gonna get killed by many rena's fans. LOL
i don't think i will continue this fic kuro-san. :3 Kinda lazy. LOL and if i continue using the same concept, either mayuyu or yuki will be die in the end. MUHAHAHA
 :on cigar: #sorry #forgetaboutwhatisaid

and are you and indonesian too kuro-san? since you use the term of 'terima kasih' and 'sama-sama'. LOL
or you just copy and paste? LOL

@skyle: i live in jabodetabek area. LOL you didn't know that?? Hmmm.. here's so information. JKT48 THEATER!

actually, yesterday and today, they sell the tickets in advance.. but only 25 tickets for each show.. and yesterday i already bought two. for me and my friend. later, i found out that some of jkt48 members came to the ticket selling place today..   :tantrum: WHY! WHY TODAY!! WHY NOT YESTERDAY TOO!! I WANT TO MEET SANJU!!

My fanfic:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
oh damn...gonna missed this one again i guess... :err:

looking at the schedule i was :err: :depressed: :on cloudeye:

the dates not friendly enough for me...got something important on tjose day (again) :depressed:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2012, 06:10:40 PM »
Love the ending.. :yep:
Rena-chan died in a sweet and beautiful cause, which in turn makes her death also beautiful. Ironic, isn't it?
So in the end for me, still.. why the worries about 'killing' Rena-chan, bochang-san?

Hehe~ I know you've told the reason in your reply to kurogumi-san (hi, kuro-san!), but the 'freedom to write' is yours, man! :grin:

Anyway, congrats for being able of getting the tickets! :D
I've tried online since day one until today without avail. :doh:
I couldn't even buy the tickets on spot yesterday and today since I'm currently not residing in Jabodetabek. :doh:

Perhaps I would try for the waiting list tickets, but I would only be able to go at 16th or 17th of June. We can't meet then.. :(

Btw, the idea for a mini-gath? Yes~ please!! :yep: I'll definitely go if I have my time clicked with yours, later.

@bunny_rabbit: Argh~ zannen de! :banghead: But don't lose hope, pal!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 09:57:35 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2012, 06:19:43 PM »
Wait...... Wait...... RENAAAAAAA!!! My sweetheart! Y U Killed Rena???  :OMG: :OMG: AAAAAAAAAA!!   :gyaaah: 
 :shifty: Well at least she's still alive in Yuki's heart and that video of her was bittersweet. :D It's a good thing I'm reading this alone with no one around. Lol.

I forgive you for killing Rena in this since I'm also currently writing with an ending that Rena...  :on drink:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
Bochang's scribble collections~[10 Wishes, June, 15th, 2012]
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »
Replies:

@skyle: Is that so? ah that's too bad. :3 Sanju really sweet.. I... love her.. I'm in love.. Literally LOL

@aruka: Yes, ironic.. I love those kind of ending.. more realistic.. I mean life is not as sweet as it seems. :3

eh? where do you live aruka-san?

if there will be a mini-gath.. i should brought my hdd.. i will "steal" others files. LOL

@Spicy Sapphire: Yes~ :3 well, i killed both of them.. actually. :3 eh? why? were you screaming when you read that chapter? LOL
Errr.... Feel the wrath of gumi, muwi, min, and sieka then.. LOL

and actually i've finished.. i think the first chapter of 10 wishes.. and it will be confusing.. :3

i hope you guys can understand the story. :3

so here's it!

10 Wishes

ACT ONE

LIE

[Yuki POV]

“JURINA!!!” I wailed at my teammate when i barged into her bedroom that scared her at the process. She’s lying on her bed reading a novel.

“Eh?”, She blinked several times, confused about what happened to me

“Wh-EH?”, She said before i hugged her and cried at her shoulder

“What happened, Yuki?”, she said still oblivious about what happened, but she tried to comfort me by stroking my long black hair.

“I.. *hiks* Lost.. *hiks* my purse.. *hiks*”, i said between my cry.

“Eh?! AH! ITAI!” She pushed me from the top of her bed.

“Yah!! Why did you push me to the floor?!”, I said, shocked at my best friend action.

“Well.. It’s your fault that you lost your purse! I thought that something bad happened to you!”, She annoyed at my sudden barge. “You’re disturbing my peaceful time!! and where's my melon-pan?! You already promised!”

“Yah! IT’S BAD! You’re so cruel Jurina!!!”, I stared at the book that she held. It says ‘Infinity’ on it’s cover. It looks interesting, but this is not the time for me to wasting time.

I. Need. To. Get. My. Purse. Back.

“Okay-okay~ It’s bad.”, she said playfully that makes me more annoyed

“YAHH!!!! Jurina! Help me to get my purse back!”, I whined at her.

“I promise i will do anything you want!”, I continued

“Really?”, My teammate said as she heard my offer.

“So.. If i get your purse back.. you will do anything i want?”, she smirked that makes me regret what i said, but i can’t do anything. I need her help.

“Yes..”, I nodded helplessly.

“YEAH!”, She exclaimed. “I will help you then!”

“Wait! One condition!”, i said before she continued

“What is it?”

“It’s ONLY if YOU the one GET my purse back.”, I said

“Yah! It’s unfair!”, she annoyed. “Well, at least you will do one of my request then. Deal?”

“Okay, as the token of my gratitude for helping me, i will only do ONE of your request.”, I offer her a handshake to close the deal. She smiled happily as she took my hand.

“It’s a promise Yuki.”, she smirked, "and now, bring me my melon-pan."

I hate her smirk!

[FLASHBACK]

I was sitting on my bed when i heard my phone’s ringtone. It’s a new email, an IM request.

Who is this? Mayuyu?

I accepted her request, because i know, i must have knowed the one who sent me the request since i didn’t share my email to everbody.

Mayuyu: Good Morning Jurina~ :3 –Mayuyu

It’s HER!!! KYA~

I squealed in happiness, and in no time, i already typed my reply and sent it to her.

Me: Good morning Mayuyu :D Do you sleep well yesterday?

Mayuyu: Yes! I dreamt about you last night. :$

Me: Really? Me too! I dreamt about you to last night! Tell me your dream! :3

Mayuyu: Nah! You first! ;)

Me: Okay.. I dreamt about us..

Mayuyu: yes? Continue..

I tried to recall my dream last night and typed it without thinking and sent it.

Me: I dreamt about us..

Me: on my bed..

Me:I’m on the top..

Me: and you’re at the bottom..

Mayuyu: EH?!

Me: screaming my name..

Mayuyu: YAH!! What kind of dream was that!!

Me: It felt so good..

Mayuyu: PING!

Mayuyu: HAHAHAHA You PERV!!!

I just realized what i write and felt so embarrassed. My cheeks became so red and i felt so hot.

DAMN IT!!! I just destroyed my image.. TT.TT

I just sat there.. I didn’t know what to say or how to explained it all.

Mayuyu: Jurina? Are you still there?

Mayuyu: PING!

The vibration that comes out from my phone sent my thoughts back to my body.

Me: Yes..

Mayuyu: Did i say something wrong?

Me: No..

Mayuyu: Then.. Why?

Me: I...

Me: I’m a fool..

Mayuyu: Why?

Me: Because i told you my pervy dream..

Mayuyu: AHAHAH Don’t worry Jurina. :3

Mayuyu: I don’t blame you. I know that i’m so tempting. :3

Me: ... Yah!

Mayuyu: Just kidding. :3

Me: Huff.. Okay..

Mayuyu: Can we meet today, Jurina? :)

Me: I didn’t think that you still want to meet this pervert girl again..

Mayuyu: NO! Of course i want to know you more. :3

Me: Really? You’re serious right? You’re not gonna leave me alone right?’’

Mayuyu: Yes, I won’t! :D

Me: Promise?

Mayuyu: YES JURINA! YES!

Me: Ahaha Okay then. :3 Let’s meet up at the AKB’s Theater. I know a great cafe near that place. :3

Mayuyu: Okay. See you Jurina. I will contact you when i’m arrived. :D

Mayuyu signed off

“Uwah! I’m so happy! Hmmm.. What should i we-AI! ITAI!!!”, i said before i felt pain all over my head.

“Hello Yuki~”, i heard a murderous tone from the younger girl behind me. Her fist squeezing my head from the both sides. IT’S SO PAINFUL! I didn’t noticed that she’s peeking at the conversation. I must be too focus on Mayuyu so i didn’t notice the younger girl’s presence.

“JUJU! ITAI! STOP!”, I whined and begged her to stop her cruelity

“What are you doing with my photo~? Are you using it to hit up a girl~?”

“N-no I w-woul- ITAI!!!!”, she pressed her fist harder againts my head

“Trying to lie, eh?”

“JUJU!! STOP IT!! I PROMISE! I WON’T DO THIS AGAIN!!”

“I WILL BUY YOU A MELON PAN! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FOR A WEEK!!”, I tried to negotiate with her, and everytime she’s not satisfied, she would squeezed my head harder.

“ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!”, I begged her, i can’t withstand this pain anymore, it’s too painful.

“Promise~?”, she said from behind me

“YES! YES! ANYTHING!!”, I cried because of the pain

“Okay~”, she stopped squeezing my head and turn my chair, facing her.

“Now, Strip!”

“WHAT!?”, i shocked in disbelief

“Do as i said or... should i tell this girl? The real you?”, she said with a devilish smirk

“Okay..”, i said.. hopeless..

ACT ONE END

OH!? What would Juju do to Yuki?! LOL

sorry for this crappy chapter~ :3

My fanfic:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Jinsei Saikou No Hi (The Best Day of My Life)