JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou

Author Topic: T's and J's no title yet -- continuara xd  (Read 55977 times)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: T's and J's E
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2011, 02:32:31 PM »
oh come on man!!! just when its getting to the good part!!!!!
please update soon

Flean

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »
Sorry i just found the part under my bed,next time I won't write on a random paper anymore   :sweat:

LOL... mommy...  :lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2011, 05:23:05 PM »
I loled at the haruna and Ali part ^^

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 05:45:40 PM »
Nonichan!!! you are back!! :mon lovelaff:

AHHHH another cliffhanger  :mon scare:

Thanks for the update!! *sets up tent to camp in front of comp waiting for next update*

:mon cute: LOL

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
Now it's my turn to say 'Bitin'.

How I can't wait to see the others meet up.

Wait, hold up. Jurina chose the younger girl who is Mayu?

Aww Yuko.  :wub:

You know, I'm still thinking what do the 'Tarzan's' looks like. :]] I do imagine their messy looks but I really can't imagine THEM looking like a real Jungle Girls.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2011, 08:09:17 PM »
Shadows group? It is cannibal? Geez, creepy... Please update too.. Thanks

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2011, 10:42:31 PM »
T's and J's

Mariko and the girls walked in line.

Mariko leading them, following behind her were Atsuko, Tomo~mi, Mayu and Yuki.

The group abruptly stopped when they heard loud scary roars coming their way. In a matter of seconds they were surrounded by hungry looking lions.

"Chiyuu is scared!"Tomo~mi was about to faint.

"Girls, don't leave my side and focus."Mariko gripped her rifle ready to shoot. Yuki did the same. Mayu was having a rough time adjusting hers.

The wild lions began to circle them, one almost got Mayu's legs when it suddenly jumped to swipe but Yuki quickly fired hers. It hit the lion's front left leg.Making the lion back off a bit whimpering.

That gave Mayu enough time to get herself sorted. Then the three of them started shooting down the wild beasts. The situation got worse when more of them came out of the bushes with one slightly different color. It was bigger than the rest and it slowly walked towards its pride. It stood there, sending bad vibes to the girls.

Mariko managed to take down 2 more as she missed a couple of her shots. "Damn I'm on my last ammo!"Mariko cursed. Yuki and Mayu were on the same page. Tomo~mi had handed all the ammo they've taken.

Atsuko still has her pistol but didn't dare to use it as she just hacked and slashed anything that came close with the machete.

"One bullet left"Mariko aimed for the big lion's head thinking once it's dead, the rest would retreat. She fired but unfortunately, it evaded.

'We're done for.'

All of a sudden they felt tremor on the ground and the feeling was getting stronger as something way bigger was coming. They then saw how a  large crocodile came out from the bushes and a huge snake slowly made its way up curling around a tree.

"Yare,Yare, so it's you shameless pussycats again." A deep voice was heard. They looked up and saw 4 women in only undergarments made of animals skin.The one who talked was the tallest.

The lions got more aggressive after seeing the strangers.

"Ne Sae can I and my buddy eat them?"Miichan was counting them silently."12 adding the male alpha" She whispered. She's surprised they managed to take down quite a few.

Then the curly haired talked.

"They made chiyuu-chiyuu cry, how dare they."She narrowed her eyes.

"Tomochin-nee is mad"Jurina was cracking her knuckles.

"Let's go"They all nodded.They jumped,reaching the ground with a thud but still in feet.Jurina secured the girls while her big sisters and their buddies were occupied fighting.

"Please stay calm,everything will be alright."Mariko and the girl nodded confused but one thing they knew was they were being save by these a la Tarzan girls.

Takamina and Yuko arrived minutes later.5 lions were already taken down.Haruna's group were safe.Jurina was doing a great job.
They soon joined them.

Miichan stabbed the lion from behind,making it bleed to death while her buddy devoured the lifeless body.

Sae striked her stone spear to the lion's mouth like a BBQ.

As for Tomochin,she was enjoying how her baby hugs its prey,cracking bones could be heard.

"Yuko,Jurina take the girls to the Tree House"Takamina ordered.She was facing the big alpha.Her buddy was busy with another lion.

But something uninspected happened.Atsuko who was walking behind the group suddenly tripped causing the Alpha to get distracted and turned its gaze to her.It run to her direction and was ready to land its claws to Atsuko's body.

Takamina didn't think anything else but to save Acchan.She was faster than the alpha but was too late,so she just hugged Atsuko taking the hit.

"Argh!"Takamina was in pain.Her back was bleeding,fresh blood was leaving her body.Focusing all her energy left,Takamina glanced at the shocked girl.

"Yukatta..you're okay."She painfully smiled before she passed out.

Atsuko screamed,the lion was about to attack again but that time,she remembered the pistol she was holding.She aimed the gun and fired furiously.

"Die die die!!"She run out of ammo and the alpha dropped dead.

The others witnessed all what happened.All with mixed emotions.Happy,that it was over and Worried coz Takamina was not moving.Yuko and the others recovered first.

"Takamina!!!!"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:24:56 PM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Flean

Re: T's and J's F
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2011, 10:49:48 PM »
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :frustrated:  My taka!!!!   :pleeease:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2011, 11:43:08 PM »
I LOVE LIONS BUT... GRRR THOSE PUSSYCATS!!!

WAA THEY ARE WEARING ONLY IN THEIR UNDERGARMENTS USED FROM ANIMAL SKIN. >:]]]]

DAMNIT! TAKATARZAN WAKE UP!!!  :banghead:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2011, 12:06:32 AM »
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKATARZAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »
No TAKATARZEN!!!!!!! you are so brave to save Acchan!

Please wake up and they can roast the pussycats for DINNER!!!!

Thanks nonichan for updating, will be waiting for your next update  :twothumbs

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »
Noooooooo Takamina  :cry: don't die yet...
Acchan you need to take care of her :wub:

Continue please...want more~~ ;)
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2011, 11:18:05 AM »
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ takaminaaaaaa~  :pleeease: :pleeease:

dont worry, acchan will take care of u~  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2011, 12:39:20 PM »
Noooooo Takamina!!!!!!!!!!
I loled at Miichan part xD

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2011, 07:33:50 PM »
Gomen for not updating  :kneelbow:

u can punish this turtle if ya want  :sweat:

T's and J's G

"Takamina!"They rushed to their fallen leader.Mariko and the girls followed behind.

Yuko looked at the wound."Shit,it's deep.Lex come here boy!"The white wolf made his way to them.'This will leave scar..'

"Atsuko are you hurt somewhere?!"Mayu checked for wounds.

"I'm ok but she.."Atsuko was worried about the stranger who saved her.

"Let's go back to the Tree House now before she gets worse and not to lure more of "them".Yuko ordered Sae,Miichan,Jurina and Tomochin to take the girls to the Tree House as well.

They put Takamina carefully on Lex's back.Yuko then pointed at the worried Atsuko.

"Come,hold her so she won't fall."Of course Yuko knew Lex would never drop his buddy.But seeing how worried the girl is...

Atsuko nodded her head in response.Yuko helped her get on properly and reposition Takamina.Now Takamina's head is resting on Atsuko's shoulder while she wrapped her hands around Takamina's waist avoiding the wound.

Mayu approached her with a little towl in hand.

"To stop the bleeding just a bit."She placed it on the wound,pressing it gently.

Jurina saw this and unconciously smiled.

"Kyaaa!! No No No!Let me go!!I don't wanna ride him!"Mariko was forcely being dragged by Miichan to ride Croco.

"Shut your mouth woman,and just stay still"

"Or would you like to be lion's meal instead?"Mariko stopped and sent Miichan death glares.

"Oi Chiyuu-Chiyuu,don't let go of my hand ok?I don't want your skin to get damage by lowly creatures.Only me can....what the hell am I saying!Nevermind."Tomochin took the shocked girl's hand,following Miichan and the still struggling Mariko.

Jurina and Mayu left after on piggy back.No words were spoken out loud,just gestures.

Sae put her arm around Yuki's waist ready to leave.

"Chotto matte"Yuki halted Sae's action.

"What it is?"

"I have a favor to ask..."

---------------
Back to the Tree House~

Haruna was playing with Ali's tail trying to touch it but the jaguar wouldn't let her.She got tired and decided to explore.

The Tree house was basically made out of bamboo.A 4-story type house.The first floor would be the living room,there's also the table where they eat.2nd to 4th floor were the bedrooms.Each floor divided in two.Haruna checked them one by one.Not fully just a peep.

Each room had one bamboo made bed though one of them was hammock.

"Seems comfy.."Haruna then noticed a ladder going up leading to the mini watch tower.

She was amazed at the scenery shown to her.She could see all part of the Island,she even spotted their yacth.She was enjoying herself when she heard Yuko's voice from below.

"Nyan Nyan!where are you?!"Yuko panicked when she only saw Ali.

"Up here!!"Haruna shouted from above.

"Oh"Yuko calmed down.

"Lex,to Takamina's room."

Haruna climbed down fast but with a little mistake,she fell down.

"Argh my butt.."Haruna rubbed her sore bum.Then she saw Atsuko.

"Atsuko!!"She called her.

"Haruna..!"Atsuko was relived her friend's ok.

"Where's the others?And why is your shirt full of blood?!"

Just then the rest appeared.

"Girls!"Haruna almost cried seeing her friends were safe.

"Are you ok?Did she do something to you?"Mariko pointed at Yuko.

Remembering what happened earlier.Haruna blushed.

"Nai nai nothing happened!!"Haruna crossed her arms.

Yuko grinned mischievously.

Lex growled making them turn to him.Atsuko removed the white towel,the wound had stopped bleeding.

"Miichan get clean water.Tomochin take them out and stay downstairs.

"Same goes to you.."Yuko was referring to Atsuko.

Atsuko removed some stray hair covering Takamina's closed-eyes.She caressed  her cheek with guilt..

"She'll be alright.She's not our leader if she's weak."Yuko tried to enlighten the mood.

"Hmmm"Atsuko finally stood up and went to meet the others.

She saw Mariko,Mayu and Tomomi seated in a bamboo sofa.In front of them was the girl with the anaconda looking at them.Same goes for the snake.'And Yuki?'

Out of nowhere Yuki appeared with one of the Tarzan girls carrying the medkit with her.

"Where is she?"Yuki asked them.Atsuko pointed up.

"Guide me there."Yuki said facing Sae.

"Fine"Sae cooly answered.Then the two headed to where Yuko is treating Takamina.

Atsuko took a seat beside Mariko,then she glanced at Tomochin's direction.

A long silence......

"Tomochin-nee,I think Yang is scaring them.."Jurina broke the silence but the girls didn't moved at all.

"....ah.Tell me sooner,more than scared I think they got petrified."

Tomochin sent Yang outside.When the anaconda was gone,Mariko and the girls could finally move.

"Huh?"was all they could say.

Tomochin and Jurina found it funny so they laughed making them more confused.

TBC-----------

heh that was short   :err:

H for later,will be short also  :lol:

I have a fortress war tomorrow I'm so nervous 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:35:20 AM by anoni2 »

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: T's and J's G
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2011, 08:09:04 PM »
DUDE!!!!!!!!
TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!

Takamina I hope you're fine......Acchan don't worry, Takamina will be fine soon.....She can't die yet, not when she just see you again.............

....... and what's going to happened next with the other pairings.....I'm looking forward to it........I can't wait

I WANT MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE WRITE A BIT LONGER FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE ASAP

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2011, 08:29:31 PM »
'I have a fortress war tomorrow I'm so nervous' I laughed after I read this line. :]]]

-

Wow, so the tree house isn't the tree house I am imagining to myself.

Takaminaaaaa. Wake up!!! Hayaku!!!

Haha, as expected from the MariMii pair. They always bicker. LOL at Mariko riding a croco. :]]

Anaconda Yang. :]]] I would stay still too if there is an anaconda in the same room with me. xD Reminds me of the Anaconda Movie. -.-

Can't wait for Chapter H!!!

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2011, 11:28:32 PM »
hehe this one is short also   :OMG:

T's and J's H

It's been 3 hours since the attack.

Takamina's condition is better thought she hasn't woke up yet.

Miichan was busy preparing the BBQ lion with Jurina's help.Croco stayed behind his buddy waiting for food.Sae has gone to recollect some fruits while Tomochin stayed alert up to the tower with Angy flying around the area.

It's almost time for dinner,wild animals are more active during night time.

Yuko was talking to Haruna's group.Yuko had apologized for rapting Haruna.She meant no harm except for that*.They forgave her but not to do it again.

'I'll do it again later hehehe'Yuko thought.

"Before that..who are you people?And why are you here in this deserted island?"Mariko asked.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce ourselves.I'm Yuko and this jaguar is my buddy Ali."Yuko started.

"The one who's making our dinner is  Miichan.Croco is her partner when it comes to eating.Sae is the one who left to gather fruits.She should be here soon.."She sounded unsure.

Voila,Sae arrived with the fresh fruits.

"See?"'Uff that was close, I can't let myself look ridiculous infront of NyanNyan.'Yuko thought.

"Nani?"Sae asked after putting down the fruits.

"Oh I'm currently introducing us to Haruna's friends."Yuko answered.

"Shinoda Mariko"The woman with short hair began.

Miichan and Jurina been eavesdropping for a while now.

"Watanabe Mayu."

"Kojima Haruna"

"Maeda Atsuko..."

"Kasai Tomomi chiyuu~"

"Kashiwagi Yuki hajimemashite."

Sae grinned showing her perfect teeth.

"Ok ok that's enough now shoo! do your work"Yuko pushed Sae aside.

"Where were we,Ah yeah.Tomochin's guarding right now.She's at the tower.,her partner is Yang,the anaconda.The latter yonder is Jurina our youngest sister.I know we're not relatives but anyways."

"Lastly,Takamina,our leader and bestfriend..well she's lying on the bed now,the wound she recieved from the Alpha will take time to recover and stop making the face,she wouldn't like seeing you sad you know."Yuko smiled looking at Atsuko.

"Anyways,the reason why we're here..It's been uhm 14 years?sou sou 14 long years since we six got to this island.We were just kids back then..."

While Yuko was busy telling them about their past,Miichan finished her master piece BBQ lion.Jurina prepared the table.Time in time Miichan steal glances at the woman named Mariko who's currently listening carefully at Yuko.

"Miichan,you're drooling"Sae whispered at Miichan's ear.

"Are you hungry that much or..is it another meal hm?"Tomochin teased.

"Argh hungry yeah and what do you mean by another meal?"Miichan wiped her drool.

"Saa~"Tomochin smirked.

"Yosh,all ready.Dinner time!!"Miichan shouted.Ignoring Tomochin.

"Here Croco,your share of dinner,the Alpha's head."Miichan throws it in the air making Croco stand on his feet and happily catches it and eat it.

They gathered around the table.

Yuko faced Haruna,Sae was grinning at Yuki who was shyly smiling back.Miichan on the other hand was having a glaring contest with Mariko.Jurina was avoiding Mayu's eyes for some reason and Tomochin's chuckling at Chiyuu-Chiyuu being tickled by Yang's tongue.Atsuko contented herself on petting Lex.

And they started to eat.

"Itadakimasu!"

While eating,Atsuko noticed Lex hasn't touched his food yet.

"He won't eat unless Takamina is with him"Yuko explained.

Atsuko was about to feed him when Lex's ears suddenly pointed up.The white wolf heard familiar steps coming from the door.He immediately run to his buddy who's leaning on the door for support.

"Hey..."Takamina weakly said .

TBC------------

:mon lol:

what?

sorry blughise it's another short one again   :mon ignore:

SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: T's and J's H
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2011, 11:49:39 PM »
 :lol: ohh god...... :lol: Oh boy......it's ok don't worry about it :lol:

Takamina you healed so fast :w00t:!!! Is your body made of steel or what........ :lol:
Anyways it's good that you can walk? But please don't push yourself to hard, you're still recovering! Don't make Acchan more worried about you!

I'm looking forward to the other couples adventures ;D

Update as soon as you can

Flean

Re: T's and J's H
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2011, 12:27:11 AM »
Yeay!!!! taka is okay!!!! :cow: :cow: 

Acchan is worried~~  :hehehe: nice2...

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou