JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: Pussycat Dolls: The Search for The Next DOLL  (Read 13363 times)

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
Re: Pussycat Dolls: The Search for The Next DOLL
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 06:53:53 PM »
Quote from: Wikipedia
The series will follow a group of young women as they go through an audition process to join the girl group The Pussycat Dolls. The contestants, who will also live together during the course of the series, will be groomed by the group's founder Robin Antin (who is also the series co-producer/creator) and will be judged on their vocal and dancing ability. The winner will join The Pussycat Dolls as the act's seventh member alongside the current members, who will also appear in the series.

am i the only one who finds this part kind of ironic? XD

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 03:10:25 AM »
It's n really ironic, but it's not really necessary lol

But since I found out about the show I've been asking, why the hell are they judged by their singing? XD

Also, the past few day I found out that I do know people that know Melissa R. XD Also found out she has a boyfriend.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:10:59 AM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline 22Tsuji22

• TVXQ<3Love
  • Member+
  • TVXQ Fan-girl
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 02:16:06 AM »
am i the only one who finds this part kind of ironic? XD

Yeah only the main singer in the pcd sings the other ppl are backup

I hope next week Melissa S. leaves she is mean....I hope Chelsea makes it through to the last 3

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 06:26:12 AM »
^ agreed. And that shit about her being "girl next door" --- fuck, she's just a skank bitch. Puffy didn't want her, what makes u think PCD wants her!!

Chelsea, Melissa R and Asia in final 3 for me.

WOW. I'm so in love with Melissa R now. SHE FREAKING QUOTED GODFATHER "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" plus she does the Takahashi tongue thing  :heart:

THESE REASONS ALONE! IS WHY SHE SHOULD WIN!

I'm really enjoying these episodes - even tho the drama is cheesy, it's like watching ASAYAN and those H!P Gen shows except I know what the fuck is going on. I'm like YEAH!! That's how you shake ur ass!! YEAH!! That's how to work it honey! BE AN IDOL IN DA BIDNESS!!!

You can watch more "unaired" clips on the official site "click videos then pussycat dolls" like the one where Melissa R tells Melissa S that picking your nose causes nose bleeds XD

Also, the past few day I found out that I do know people that know Melissa R. XD Also found out she has a boyfriend.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. Ross man. If you get a "Celebrity Shout Out" -- I swear you will get trout immunity for LIFE!!

Oh, there should be a thread but totally off topic but not really. Pedro was on the last America's Next Top Model making em act. XD

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 01:59:34 AM »
Melissa S. is out.

I didn't like Chelsea's singing as much in her last performance, but DAYUM she was lookin' good! That ponytail, and those thighs! Chelsea's singing is good, but her dancing is gonna keep her from winning. I don't know who's gonna win though.

Offline Nyago

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 02:27:49 AM »
I watched a video on youtube of the Pussycat Dolls performing "Beep" in London and I gotta say that Melody (the black one/ "baby doll") danced with the same skill Chelsea did last night. They should really stop making a big deal about Chelsea's dancing since she's been learning extremely quickly and could easily fit in with time.

That being said, at this point I don't really care who wins because I adore all 3 finalists. They should really just kick Carmit (the saggy redhead doll) and Jessica (the most unknown of the unknown dolls) out of the group and let Asia, Melissa and Chelsea in.

I'm really gonna miss this show after the finale because it was actually an awesome show and the chance of another season being made is highly unlikely.

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »
There's a rumor saying that Asia wins.  Just a rumor though.

I've been cheering Melissa R. since the beginning.  She's hott
word.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 08:14:33 PM »
Asia wins, you don't need a rumor to expect that.

I also know that Mellisa R. doesn't win.

And we all know Chelsea isn't winning this.

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2007, 01:56:55 AM »
i don't like asia.  she' was the first one i wanted to go. 
word.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 02:05:20 AM »
Asia wins, you don't need a rumor to expect that.

I also know that Mellisa R. doesn't win.

I'm hoping that's just your wish of the outcome of the show, because if you know the truth, plz keep it to yourself, I don't want the surprise to be ruined until the finale

anways I was really rooting for melissa S, until she said those mean comments about chelsea. not when they were on that show, but about how Asia was being nice and helping Chelsea out, and w/e. Anways now I'm glad she's gone and I guess we can now call Melissa R, Melissa now.

I was surprised when I found out Asia is a mom. Do you think that its right be in PCD with a child? lol
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 02:12:09 AM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 02:34:35 AM »
SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!! :scolding:

It's ok, Chelsea, you can come live with me. I don't care how bad your dancing is. :heart:

:wahaha:

Offline xtree

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2007, 09:10:28 PM »
IMO i think chelsea and mellissa r still have a good chance goin solo

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 06:15:44 AM »
Check em shaking they booty!!

SPOILERS!!!

ARRRGH!!! CAN'T BELIEVE ASIA WON WTF!! Chelsea sure, bad dancer, Melissa  S was fugly. But man, Asia was like sqwaking her lines ... so Melissa R looked like Nicole, sang like Nicole ... she was the best!!!

[youtube=425,350]HXIvHQJlKN4[/youtube]

Ah well, just like Kobe ... there's a conspiracy! I suspected it when Asia won that Secret commercial. According to some gossipers, Jimmy Iovine (Interscope head) just went to the finals and handpicked Asia:
http://bostonbebe.livejournal.com/142679.html

WTF Indeed. Given a faster song, Melissa R one on one vs Asia woulda won hands down!! Here's to PCD's new album and Asia just being a backup to Nicole!!!!

I must say, tho -- either I have high-Tsunku like abilities, or it was really obvious who the top 3 was. GOD she is stunning. I'm a Melissa Reyes fan 4 LIFE!!!

some high quality pix:

Expect a LLF thread to come...some useful links.
http://www.melissareyes.net/
http://www.myspace.com/officialmelissareyes
http://officialmelissareyes.com

Check out the interview and her reaction: http://cwtv.com/video?vid=pcd108-interview-melissar

True Asian talking!! "No way in hell I'm gonna be a doctor!"

Here's an interview, with screencaps blatantly stolen from IHeartMelissaR @ a mel R forum

Click Me

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 02:07:31 AM »
I called it! I actually thought it was pretty obvious who was going to win from the top 3

Personally Asia was my least favorite from the start but meh... not like I actually follow the pussycat dolls anyways lol

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »
Melissa R. didn't win because she's too much like Nicole.  She'd take all the spotlight from the group, probably taking over Nicole as well.  Can you have 2 nicoles?

Asia isn't too bad.  She's the daughter of Famous Latin R&B singer Mr. Afro-Filipino himself, Joe Baatan.  So asia is 1/4 filipino =) 
word.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »
Doesn't make her less annoying though lol

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 12:54:51 AM »
Doesn't make her less annoying though lol

agreed =D
word.

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 01:02:27 PM »
From the beginning I thought it would come down to Asia and Melissa. I don't know what it was about her but something told me Asia would win. I realize though it's easy to say that after the fact.  :p

Offline dcrux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2007, 02:08:35 AM »
Apparently, Asia has never appeared with the Pussycat Dolls ever since the show ended. I wonder what happened? Anyway I really hope Melissa R goes solo because that girl is so talented.

Offline xtree

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2007, 07:00:37 AM »
haha i see a lot of us we're rootin for mellisa r.  as for asia i heard that tourin was too hard on her.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke