JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Judy and Mary - Motto

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 99216 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
lol H!O (if you want to know, PM me)

That was quite interesting and yet they still didn't get the suitcase packed :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
What. Wait. I'm sure there is a black hole or something like that in my computer because I didn't see this thread before. Unforgivable! I was missing lots and lots of adorable fluff  :heart: 
And the banners! They are LOVE  :wub: The one shots are LOVE!  :wub: TAKAGAKI IS LOVE :wub: And your sig and avatar is love too btw  :mon inluv:

Aw, and that last update was  :mon lovelaff: So cute, and aww and awesome and fluffly and totally ADORABLE :mon inluv:
TakaGaki being together and just snuggling with each other is enough to put me in a high fangirl mode as you can see right now.  Messy Ai-chan + Responsible Gaki is a oh so nice combination here  :wub:

“And why’s that? Playing on the iphone again?”
:rofl:  :rofl:
Gamer!Ai-chan is the best! I imagine her with a child-who-just-got-scolded pouting face after that question and that was too much cuteness for me to bear  :mon angel: Mama Gaki is equally cute. I love that side of hers as well.  But why is Ai only looking at how Risa is doing all the packing by herself? Lazy Ai-chan, at least do something! XD

Soon after the movie was done instead of packing up the rest of Ai’s items, the two fell asleep on the monkey’s bed, snuggled up in each other’s arms under the nice fluffy sheets.
Awwwww :mon inluv:
How cute is that? Really, how can I not absolutely love this pairing? And they have should known better, they obviously weren't going to be able to finish the packing after all that lovey-dovey fluffy movie session.
And the end was so funny  :lol: And even if Ai is complaining, I know she wouldn't mind at all being late more than once if she can repeat all the snuggling  :wub:

Emoticons abuse in here. Sorry? XD Like I have been saying all morning, blame those evil drugs they force me to take. I'll be stalking you from now on  :heart: Update soon  :cow:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[title's long] 1-23-11
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2011, 06:42:41 PM »
bee-
ai-*sits on a fluffy couch with stuffed monkeys and strawberry pillows*
risa-sits next to her and snuggles with her*
end

An upgrade to fluffy couch! And stuffed monkeys and strawberry pillows!!! And snuggling!

:luvuluvu:

I'm excited to see how you're going to improve upon chair-sitting TakaGaki next...  XD

*gets whacked* :gmon tears: gomen bee-chan! idk i just feel weird re-reading my own stuff and i think everything i write sucks XD yet for some reason i still post it^^;

Awww... it was a playful whack. I didn't meant for it to hurt..  :cry:

Well, aren't you just another fanfic writer... thinking low of yourself.. you still post it because deep down, you know it's good and that it's worthy of attention. I'd agree with that too.  :heart:

But you should really learn to proof-read your own stuff =___= at least once before you hand it over to someone else. Very obvious missing capital letters, commas and apostrophes and stuff - there should be no excuse for anybody to correct that but yourself...

Thanks alot again everyone and since bee asked so nicely before she whacked me...the prequel to Silent Reassurance~^^

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

:wriggly:

THANK YOU, WAIWAI!!!!~  :heart:
I totally wasn't expecting you to listen to me, and to listen to me so quickly too..  :lol:

Two over sleeping birds & a missed stone

Okay, that is one AWESOME title (so cute! x3) and one AWESOME TakaGaki banner.  :wub: What a precious picture of them.  :love:

“Oh hush Ai-chan…It’ll be easier if we both stay at one place so we won’t be late! It’ll be like killing two birds with one stone!”

Sounds to me like it's just an excuse for Gaki-san to stay over...  :grin:

“Ai-chan you haven’t even started packing yet?”

She looked up at her girlfriend and opened her mouth to try to defend herself, but closed it.

“….No”

“And why’s that? Playing on the iphone again?”

Like ropychan knows so well now...

A D O R E gamer!Ai-chan like nothing else. She's so cool and endearing, and I bet she draws out the best in Gaki-san too xD I can imagine all sorts of hilarity if it's got to do with Ai-chan gaming.

Responsible Gaki-san... I love her too.  :wub: Though I'd love to read about an irresponsible Gaki-san one day, a true bad girl. Besides rndm's Black & Blue, I haven't read something quite that close to that yet. xD

She knew there was no stopping her girlfriend when she got into “Mama Gaki”mode.

And Ai should be thankful for that. Mama Gaki has probably saved her ass about a thousand times since their early days together.  :heart:

Ai sat there and watched as Risa carefully as she folded her sweatpants and sweaters, clearly thankful to have someone there to help her out when she needed it, even though Ai was too stubborn to admit it at times.

Nande?  :lol:

I also got this image in my head of Gaki-san doing all the work, while Ai sat and stared. Ya know, like how Ai is so easily fascinated by little things (like Gaki's hand gestures) and her mind starts drifting off into dream world...  :lol:

Watching Gaki-san fold your clothes that interesting, Ai-chan?  :P She should be helping out too. Sitting there looking pretty is not going to cut it (would've liked for Gaki-san to scold Ai more here xD).

Soon after the movie was done instead of packing up the rest of Ai’s items, the two fell asleep on the monkey’s bed, snuggled up in each other’s arms under the nice fluffy sheets.

Ehhhh? You didn't skip out the delicious bits ( :drool:) did you? I was kind of hinting at that with my request, but whatever... I'm still very happy with this result.  :nya:

TakaGaki sitting in chairs can get me squealing, so snuggling in bed and falling asleep in each other's arms is one step up above that. Sooooo cute!!!  :k-inlove:
I guess Gaki-san can't always be relied on, hey? Even she has weaknesses (that being one Takahashi Ai xD). Sweet~  :love:

‘So much for killing two birds with one stone Gaki-san’

Ai-chan can only say so much, hey...  :lol:

And on the other hand, what would our Gaki-san be thinking? That it was her fault? Kinda... was. :P

TakaGaki =  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you for writing this up again, waiwai. Your stuff is remarkably short and simple, but are such good reads. Stuff like this could definitely be happening to them irl.  :heart:

Please update soon!  :wub:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[title's long] 1-22-11
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2011, 01:35:12 PM »
This was really sweet. LOL @bee- I can totally imagine Ai kicking back and letting Risa do all the work, staring like a puppy as Risa moves around the room.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2011, 09:35:37 PM »
kuro-lol yes poor suitcase-tan never got finished^^; XD

Tightrope-lol thankyou^^ i work hard on those banners/sets^^; lazy ai-chan is just mesmerized by mama gaki XD and there's no such thing as emotions abuse here XD use as many as you want^^

bee-XD well....i got nothing for the moment^^; XD maybe next time gomen ne? :gmon bang: yay for long coment~ X3 i love long comments but suck at making them^^; XD

a playful one? oh ok then^^

and hai! i will try my best! :mon thumb: mostly cus i have no choice but to in my english class >3>

lol well when you asked it kinda just sparked and bam there it was^^; and thanks about the banner^^ took a few times to time the pause right to screen cap that XD

the closest thing that i can write to make gaki irresponsinble is like  her not giving a crap on missing a metting(and even then it'll probably be in the back of her head spazzing out about how she should really go and whatnot XD) risa reminds me of myself alot mostly cus we're both responsible and do what people ask of them and such^^; or well atleast i think so. like if there was a meeting for my church group, eventhough like i hate it i'd go, and if i didnt eventhough i'd be happy that i stayed at home and stalked this place all night, it'd still nag at me that i didnt go ^^; did that make sense?
and rndy is the only person i know to make me seriously love a gunslinger gaki, which she needs to update btw HINT HINT

lol about those bits....i'll leve them all to your imagination^^; its still hard for me to realy try to write pervs yet... eventhough i have started one and havent touched it in like what 4 months? rndy should know XD its just feels weird expessialy if the person's writing hasnt even been in a relationship let alone well that.

lol gaki would just say it was ai's fault for not waking her up or something XD remember, risa's never wrong XD use this vid as a example XD

wha~ really? you think so~? thanks X3 i'll  try to write longer eventhough i think i'll never write as long as you essy or rndy XD and you update soon too k~?

Thanks for the comments everyone^^ there's no update today sadly but i am writing a few things so hopefully it'll be up sooner or later~! X3 thanks again~!!!
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2011, 04:56:21 AM »
and rndy is the only person i know to make me seriously love a gunslinger gaki, which she needs to update btw HINT HINT
:yawn: Whut? XD

eventhough i have started one and havent touched it in like what 4 months? rndy should know
Yeah! I still want that, btw. I must inundate you with inspiration! *looks at B&B* Umm, me first, though. :lol:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Love Jump] 2-2-11
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2011, 06:04:39 AM »
lol u heard me~ >3< and keep on wantin~and get on B&B already~(or atleast send me something~)

so after like litsening to this AKB team B song like 50trillion times i got an idea to write this oneshot^^ the song is called Love Jump and to see the video with the trasnlations watch below~>3<

i hope you all like it^^

Love Jump

She groaned and snuggled closer into the warmth of her fluffy bed sheets as her phone alarm rang over and over again for the nth time. When the alarm chime finally stopped, she sighed. Happy for the ringing in her ears to stop…that was until her dog had jumped onto the bed and started wakening her up in his version of “kisses”.

“Ouji…get off of me….”

Takahashi Ai gently, and lazily for that matter, tried to push him off of her but missed and felt air more than the soft fur from her pet. She sat up deciding that she wasn’t going to get anymore sleep with the four legged alarm clock on her bed and grabbed her iphone, and glasses from the desk next to her to see and check the time. The monkey then opened the curtains from her window and noticed the soft and sparkling snow that had fallen the night before.

She mumbled to herself as she stretched and got out of her bed as she looked to the calendar hanging on the wall. That’s when she realized her room was colder than usual.

“Mou… I must’ve forgotten to put the heater on last night...”

As she glanced at the date a smile came to her face. It was Sunday; the day that she had been waiting for the past month was finally here! Ai silently squealed to herself and then realized that she had to start getting ready before she’d be late. Hopefully by the time she was ready the snow would melt. She wanted her first date with Risa to be perfect.

After eating and taking a shower, it now came to what would probably be the most difficult thing to do, find an outfit that would be cute, yet warm and comfy for the winter cold. She tried on a white one piece that made her look more childish than a teenager, and a shirt and top that made her look more guyish than a girl.
It took the monkey over two hours to mix the girly with the cute and decided to wear a grey graphic hoodie with a red plaid unbuttoned shirt, her lucky blue jeans and red boots, and a matching hat with a fluff ball on top.

“Ah so you finally chose something? Thank God.”

Ai jumped and looked in the reflection of the mirror as her sister stood at the door way with Ouji right behind her. It was always like Yui to just walk in unannounced and scare the hell out her.

“Yeah…What do you think? It’s not too much right?”

“It suits you fine…but make sure you wear a coat or something with you cus it’s snowing outside. Must be your ‘Rain girl’ luck again…It’d suck now after all of this waiting for your lovely Gaki-san to just cancel because of your crappy luck ne~?

The younger Takahashi squealed and dodged as a pillow was thrown at her direction. It was never best to mention luck and weather with Ai.

“It’s not my fault that whenever something important happens it has to rain or snow!”

After she heard her sister leave she sighed and walked over to pick up the abused pillow and continued getting ready. By the time she was done, she looked at herself one more time from her feet up.

Everything was perfect and in place. She brought her right hand up and grabbed the sides of her glasses wondering if it would be better to take them off or not, but decided to keep them on and left with her jeans jacket on and umbrella in hand.

When Ai had gotten off of the train the snow and cold air caused the monkey to open her umbrella and lightly frown as she walked to the meeting spot Risa had decided. As she walked down the stairs, she noticed that everyone else had athe same miserable looks on their faces as she did. After a few minutes she noticed a small body running towards her with a huge grin on her face. The bean jumped and waved to the short girl as she came closer. Ai’s frown quickly grew into a lazy grin when Risa came up to her panting and clearly worn out from the running she made to get to her. The younger girl had a faux leopard coat with a light brown scarf wrapped loosely around her neck, and jeans and dark brown uggs.

“Ah.. Ai-chan…did you …did you wait long?”

“No, I didn’t… I just got off the train.”

“Great! Let’s head to the park before it gets too cold! I can’t wait to show you all of the hidden Mickey’s that I’ve found before!”

The bean took hold of Ai’s hand and started dragging her to the Disney park entrance.

The whole day went in a blur and before she knew it, Ai and Risa were walking back to the train station. The pair had on matching Minnie mouse head bands as they talked about various things .As the two got closer Ai looked around and saw that next to her and Risa, the rest of the people around them still had the miserable frown due to the cold.

“Nee, Ai-chan… can I ask you a question?”

The monkey nodded as a gust of cold wind came by.

“Do you always wear glasses? Or are they just to read?”

Ai felt her body stiffen at the beans question. She slightly bit her bottom lip and quickly touched the brown frames with one hand as she gripped onto the handle of her umbrella with the other. She did need the glasses for reading, but it was also a way to hide her-self, since she wasn’t the most confident girl in school like her friend Reina.

“J-just to read…”

“Hmm…”

There was a moment of silence between the two of them and Ai wondered why on earth Risa had asked her that question. Was it because she didn’t like girls with glasses? Or was it something else? A million worried questions continued to flood the older girls mind and it made her shiver with the cold, until the bean snapped her back to reality.

“Wha~! Its snowing~!”

Ai looked up and saw the white snowflakes lazily coming down to earth. One every now and then to land on her warm cheeks. As she went to open her umbrealla, she mumbled to herself about her “luck” with weather. That’s when the monkey looked over to the bean was spinning and skipping ahead of her with her arms spread out wide happily welcoming the snow with a huge grin on her face.

The younger noticed the clear umbrella in the older girl’s hands and ran over to take it out of her hands.

“C’mon Ai-chan~! You don’t need your umbrella! It’s snowing!”

What happened next to Ai’s surprise was that the bean took her hand and started running, and jumping again, which sooner made her jump and run along with her. The two feeling more insensitive to the cold with each jump.

‘She’s actually holding my hand! Please Kami-sama make this moment last forever!’

The two giggled and laughed as they raced up the stairs of the train station, gaining stares from the older people around them, but the two school girls didn’t care. As they sat and waited for Ai’s train to come the two thought it would be best to tone down their over exited tension and take pictures to make the time go by faster. By the time the train arrived, the two girls stood up.

“Ai-chan, I had a really great time with you today…I hope we can do it again sometime… I- I mean if you want to that is!”

Ai suppressed a giggle and gently pushed up her glasses as the beans cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

“Of course I want to Gaki-san, and next time I’ll show you my favorite place… Well I better go before the train leaves. Mail me when you get home ok?”
The bean nodded and smiled, until she realized something as Ai got into the train.

“Ah! Ai-chan I forgot!”

“Eh? What is it?”

She tilted her head a bit as the doors started closing.

“I think that Ai-chan looks cuter without her glasses and should only use them when she needs to!”

Ai’s eyes went huge as the doors finally closed. She saw Risa grin as the bean waved goodbye from the platform. The monkey sighed and sat down as she replayed the whole day’s event in her head. Whenever she thought about the beans smile it made her heat just jump out with love.

As she took out her phone to look at all of the pictures the two of them took, Ai noticed that in one of the pictures the smile the two exchanged to each other looked like it had melted into one showing just how for a brief moment they were one being.

The next morning, as Ai was heading out through the door she checked herself once more and was about to put on her glasses when she remembered Risa’s words from the night before, causing her heart to jump yet again.

“I think that Ai-chan looks cuter without her glasses and should only use them when she needs to!”

Yui walked up to her door and noticed the weird look her older sister had on her face.

“Hey if you don’t hurry up your gonna be late you know…and what’s with that look?”

She smirked to herself and for the first time in a long time put the glasses into their case and into her school bag as she turned to her sister.

“Its nothing…Lets go.”
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 06:18:53 AM by kawaii beam »

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2011, 06:40:33 AM »
Aaaaw <3
That was adorable  :heart:

And am I the only one to think that those glasses make Aichan look even more cute than she already is? XD  :wub:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2011, 07:37:36 AM »
That song definitely helps me make more sense of where the story came from. But, argh, AKB, there's so many. @.@; Though the vaguely couple-y undertones were nice in the video.

And I love the banner, though, somehow, that calm, smoldering Gaki( :inlove: ) doesn't seem to fit in with the genki, jumping Gaki( :wub: ) in the story. :lol:

Also, how many ways can I say freakin' cute~!~!~! At least, before my head explodes into sugar. XD XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2011, 07:40:22 AM »
That hurt making my sweet tooth crave for it again and again :lol:

Incredible and watching the PV, it made a lot of sense
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2011, 10:12:10 AM »
Aw, so cute. The opinions of the one we love matter the most. This was, as always, excellent fluff.

Re: the PV, I don't think I've ever seen Cyborg Girl look so robotically cute and happy before- as though someone downloaded new happy software into her.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2011, 01:14:40 PM »
tsk tsk Gakisan :smhid Ai with glasses is still cute! Dorky cute :P

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2011, 07:06:24 PM »
ada-thanks~ X3 and they do~ X3

rndy- XD thanks X3 i felt it's make more sense if the video was up and yeah i felt the couple-y undertones as well....but liek why a nursing school? XD so random...

XD thanks? i wanted to find something wintery that was from the same pic set^^;  and that gaki looks smoldering to u?? o.o XD

o.o uh...idk? XD dont explode though....i need u to live XD

kuro-XD it was that sweet? XD and im happy it made sense^^;

gracula-thanks X3 and so true X3

cyborg girl? do you mean mayuyu? i though she always looked happy? XD or the other girl that loningly looks at her? (idk her name^^; XD)

badsaints-XD ai with glasses is extreamly cute X3

thanks so much for replying eveyone~ X3 i have nothing new at the moment since my 1st english essay for the semester is like totaly taking up my time and creativity/insperation to write >3> plus i think that after typing somthing longer than i usually did felt like a nice accomplish for me to rest XD so i'll just wait for more comments~ ^^ XD i really wanna know what you guys think X3
and about ai looking way cuter with her glasses.... i highly agree that Dorky! Ai is the cutest ai ever XD but she uses her glasses as something to hide behind more than just using it...which risa realises and then say that ai looks cuteer without them for her to getout of her shell more...dose that make sense? ^^;

and i just realized that the pv got takendown >3> and i cant find a betetr one atm    :catglare:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Denwa de ne] 2-19-11
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2011, 05:53:31 AM »
ok so i thought other people would reply but i guess not^^; well i have a new oneshot~ X3 i got insperation from another song but this time it was an actual momusu one^^; its ai's solo from Fantasy Juuichi! called "Denwa de ne" or in english translation called "on the phone" I hope you all like it and that it makes some sense^^; and please tell me what you think~

Denwa de ne

“Are you looking?”

“Of course I am.”

“….No you’re not, I seriously want you to look!”

“…Hold on then.”

I heard her sigh over the end of line and put her phone down as I threaded my hands through my hair. I still wasn’t used to the cut but what did I expect? I looked at myself in the televisions blank reflection with help from the moonlight as I laid on my stomach waiting for her to finish opening the window. When I heard her pick it back up, I quickly sat up and looked out my opened window.

“There…it’s opened and I’m looking…Now can you please tell me why you called me so late?”

“Its not that late, you’re only an hour behind me Risa-chan.”

“Still it’s late…”

She tried to suppress a yawn.

“And unlike where you are right now it’s cold.”

“Well, We’ll try and make this quick then ok?”

“Hn…”

I giggled and looked up to the night sky as I heard her move around, probably trying to keep her pink blanket around her.

“So are you looking?”

“Yes Ai-chan, I’m looking up at the sky.”

“Good, cus you know I want to look at the same things you do even if we’re apart, and the skys the best thing cus its so big and all…”

I knew she was shaking her head after I said my reason, but it was true; I wanted it to feel like she was right next to me on the hotel bed with the both of us snuggled together looking out of the window.

The wind slightly brushed my cheeks and I smiled feeling as well as hearing the slightly humid air, and closed my eyes. It felt like she was right next to me and took a content sigh, while Risa on the other hand breathed out heavily. I opened my eyes and felt a small frown form on my face.

“What’s the matter?”

“A cold gust of air came through…can I please close the window now?”

I sighed like a spoiled child and got up to go close my window.

“Fine~ we can just look with the window closed then. It won’t really be the same though you know…”

“It won’t be the end of the world…How much longer do I have to stay up with you?”

We both closed our windows at the same time and sat back onto our beds. I closed my eyes again and smiled.

“Just for a little longer ok?”

‘I just want to stay like this… I want to feel like you’re right here with me…’

Even though I wasn’t tired(and I had no idea why I wasn’t) I could tell that she was which made more of my spoiled child mood come out. I frowned again and opened my eyes to look up at the ceiling.

“Mou~Gaki-san don’t start falling asleep on me~! I’ll get upset if you do…”

“I’m not going to…”

We stayed silent for a few minutes when Risa spoke up.

“The moon’s big tonight ne?”

“Yeah, it is.”

I turned my head to look out at the bright light that was shining through the slightly darkened room.

“It’s almost like I can feel it…can you feel it Ai-chan?”

I smiled and nodded my head as if she was right next to me again, and closed my eyes.

“Yeah…”

We stayed silent again and even if we were wasting minutes, I’m sure neither of us minded that we were both silent. I just wish I could feel her real warmth instead of the coldness of the pillow next to me.

“Ai-chan?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you still upset at me almost falling asleep earlier?”

“…Maybe…why?”

“Cus..I’m really getting tierd…”

She yawned again and made a really cute noise that told me that she was stretching.

“Alright I’ll forgive you if you only do one thing for me…”

“Well let it wait for tomorrow…I promise when I get up in the morning I’ll mail you ok?”

“Alright… Goodnight Risa-chan.”

“Goodnight..Oh, and Ai-chan?”

“Yeah?”

She yawned one last time and whispered softly before she hung up,

“I love you…”

I heard the line click and I brought the phone away from my ear and looked at the wallpaper of the two of us together. I softly kissed the screen, a habit I usually do when Risa’s not around to actually kiss, and put the phone on the bedside dresser.

‘I love you too Risa-chan…’

EDIT:link for the trans of the song^^; i forgot lol
http://projecthello.com/momusu/denwa.html

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 05:59:46 AM by kawaii beam »

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2011, 07:19:31 AM »
Awwww that was just too adorable  :wub:
*melts*
The banner looks really cute too  :heart: Great job kawaiibi, Can't wait for more stuff x3

Offline sunc

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2011, 08:53:18 AM »
 :wub: awww that was just simply adorable :nya:  i've been reading your other one-shots and really like them especially Sign because there was a time when i couldn't stop listening to that song  XD but even thought i don't like Gaki suffering too much i enjoyed it i'm not masochist at all....really :lol:  keep up the good work  :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2011, 04:42:38 PM »
Garghtgdlkfsdf~! *drowns in cuteness* It's a good way to go... Holy crap that was adorable.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2011, 08:43:15 PM »
 :heart: TakaGaki
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend