JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Love Psychedelico - Your Song

Author Topic: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (The Season of Love ~ChisaxNakky~ PART 3) UPDATE 17/01  (Read 33808 times)

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
Re: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (Confusion~Miya x Airi~ Part 1)
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 07:30:36 PM »
abok-chan!!! :mon annoy: :mon annoy: :mon annoy:

where are you and and your update??? :mon whine: :mon whine: :mon whine:

are you going to forsake your reader??? :mon whine: :mon whine: :mon whine:

please don't do that or i'm going to be angry.... :mon mad: :mon mad: :mon mad:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (Confusion~Miya x Airi~ Part 1)
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 10:29:24 PM »
hello everyone!!! :yossi: i'm back again.... XD i want apologized for taking a long time for this update.... :nervous i've just returned from my trip with my friends.... :sweatdrop: so this is my update!!! :P hope you guys enjoy it and MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!!!! :yossi: :yossi: :yossi:

@kurosawa : yup, Momo is trying to be a cupid but only this time she had help.... :lol: :lol: :lol: MERRY CHRISTMAS kurosawa-san!!!

@oddball : hehehe... i think you got thing a bit wrong here.... :nervous :nervous :nervous but don't worry, this chapter will clear your misunderstanding... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup and don't worry, nobody die this time.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MERRY CHRISTMAS oddball!!!

@Faq-U : you comment here!!! XD XD XD i hope you'll like this second part also... :D :D :D MERRY CHRISTMAS Faq-U!!!!

@memory : calm down memory-chan.... :panic: :panic: :panic: i'm sorry for not update it sooner ok... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: and don't worry, i'll never forsake anyone.... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup thanks for worrying and MERRY CHRISTMAS memory-chan....

@ayase909 : hehehe... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i'm sorry but there are no Risako this time... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Risako is for another story.... :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry for the wait and MERRY CHRISTMAS ayase!!!

i'll post the third part soon and it will not take long.... :D

Confusion (Part 2)

Miya x Airi

After walking around the city for half an hour, Miyabi and Airi finally decided that both of them should eat yakiniku for their dinner that night. Both of them entered the yakiniku restaurant and sat on the farthest table so nobody could disturb them while they were having their dinner. After they have ordered, both of them stayed in silent until Airi decided to end it.

“So Miya, do you have any plans for tomorrow???” Airi asked Miyabi.

“I don’t know Airin… I think I’m gonna stay in bed for the whole day….” Miyabi answered with a grin.

“Stay in bed???!!!” Airi exclaimed. “But tomorrow is our day off…. There are a lot of things that can be done other than to stay in bed Miya….” Airi continued as she laughed softly.

“Well, I don’t have a lot of things to do tomorrow, that’s why I’m just gonna stay in bed…. What about you Airin??? Any plans for tomorrow???” Miyabi asked the pretty girl in front of her.

Airi started to fidget the moment she heard the question that came from Miyabi. Airi turned her gazed towards her left side as her cheeks started to burn up. “I do have a plan for tomorrow Miya….” Airi replied shortly without turning her head towards Miyabi.

Seeing Airi getting so uncomfortable with her question, Miyabi couldn’t help but to scold herself. “Baka Miya!!! You should already know that…. Of course she would be on a date with Maimi!!! Baka Miya!!!”

“Can I stay at your house tonight Miya???” Airi suddenly asked Miyabi who was looking down and stress.

“Of course you can… Wait a minute…. What??!!!” Miyabi shouted as turned her gazed towards Airi who was still refused to meet her gaze.

“I want to stay at your house tonight, I mean if it’s ok with you…. But if you think it’s not ok, I’ll just go home….” Airi said with a little disappointment in her tone.

“I’m sorry Airin, I didn’t mean to shout…. Of course it’s ok with me….” Miyabi answered with a sweet smile. “But we have to go to your house first to take your cloth for tonight and tomorrow…” Miyabi continued.

Hearing Miyabi’s positive respond, Airi finally looked towards Miyabi and smiled. “Don’t worry about my cloth Miya, we can go straight to your house after this….” Airi replied with happiness written all over her face.

“Huh?? What do you mean by that Airin???” Miyabi face scrunched up in confusion.

Looking at Miyabi cute expression, Airi giggled to herself as she reached out her hand and pinched Miyabi’s nose and said. “I already bring my clothes Miya….”

Miyabi cheeks started to burn furiously from embarrassment and she started to curse herself inwardly again for losing her cool over something this small. “Get a grip Miya!!! It’s not like this is the first time Airin want to stay overnight at your house and it’s not the first time she pinched you!!! So you better keep your cool or you’ll end up doing something that you gonna regret!!!” After a few minutes of torturing her own feeling, brain and mental, everything that Airi said just now finally found their to her brain. “So Airin, you just decided to brought your clothes without asking me first and just expect me to agree???” Miyabi asked Airi with her hand across her chest.

Airi just grinned dumbly at Miyabi as she gave Miyabi her cutest puppy dog that she knew Miyabi could never resist. “I don’t have to wait for you to agree Miya because I know you would never be able to say no to me…” Airi said proudly.

Miyabi just smiled sadly at the girl before her before she pinched Airi cheek. “I’m gonna teach myself to develop an antibody to fight that that cute face of yours someday Airin…” Miyabi said. “Even though I know that I will never be able to do it….” Miyabi added to herself.

Both of them continued to chat until their order finally came and both of them started to eat and after they have finally finished their meal, both of them finally left the restaurant and went towards Miyabi house.

………………………………………

“Stop moving Momo!!! You’re giving me a headache!!!” Maimi yelled at Momoko who was walking in a circle in her apartment.

“But I’m just nervous Maimi!!! What if things will not go as we plan??? What if something go wrong??? Miya and Airi will hate us for the rest of their lives!!!” Momoko exclaimed as she continued to circle Maimi’s living room.

“For god sake!!! Maasa, hold your girlfriend before I tied her down!!!” Maimi turned her gaze towards Maasa and yelled again.
Maasa could sense the irritation and the seriousness tone in Maimi’s voice so she quickly grabbed Momoko’s arm and pulled her petite girlfriend to sit beside her. Maasa knew if Maimi said that she would do something, she mean it. “Calm down Momochi…. We came here because we want Maimi to help us and I think that her idea is great…” Maasa tried to persuade her panic girlfriend.

“I’m sorry Maimi, I didn’t mean to doubt your plan… It’s just that I want our plan to work perfectly because if it doesn’t, everything will be a disaster….” Momoko said with a heavy sigh.

Maimi smiled as she walked towards Momoko and place her hand on Momoko’s shoulder and said. “Everything will be fine Momo, you’re not the only one who wants to help them, me, my girl and Maasa want to help them too…. I hate seeing Airi’s sad faces when Miya walk away whenever Airi is sitting or hanging out with me…”

……………………………………………….

“Airin, you can take a bath first, I’ll go after you’re done….” Miyabi said as soon as she and Airi arrived safely at her house. Mrs. Natsuyaki was very happy to see Airi and she also said that she had no problem about Airi sleeping at her house.

“Why don’t we take a bath together Miya… It’s been too long since we wash each other’s back…. I miss your touch while you wash my back….” Airi replied with her head hung low and her cheeks grew red.

Miyabi’s cheeks turned red the moment she heard what Airi said. She could feel that her heart just skip a beat. “Say yes Miya, come on say yes!!!” Miya shouted in her head. “I don’t think it’s a good idea Airin, you’re a big girl now, so you have to do that yourself….”

Hearing Miyabi’s answer, Airi just nodded and continues her way to the bathroom. She was extremely disappointed by Miyabi answer but Airi had hid her disappointment very well. “You’re so silly Miya…. But I couldn’t stop myself from loving someone as silly as you….” Airi muttered to herself after
she had closed the bathroom door and step into the bath tub.

While Airi was in the bathroom, Miyabi was staring at her ceiling while she recalled what Airi had just asked her. Miyabi rubbed her temple slowly and she was also starting to ask herself whether her decision to let Airi took a bath by herself is wrong or right. Half of her said that it was the right thing to
do considering the fact that once she was with Airin in the shower, she might lose control over her own feeling and she will end up doing something that she will regret for the rest of her life while the other half said that she was stupid to let this kind of opportunity go. “Why do have to ask that kind of question Airin??? You already have Maimi by your side…. Why do you keep torturing me by spending your time with me all the time….” Miyabi questioned herself. “Stupid Miya!!! Airin spend her time with you because you’re her best friend!!! Stop blaming her for being a good friend!!!” Miyabi continued to debate herself.

“Miya, I’m done…. You turn to take a bath…..” Miyabi’s debate was interrupted when Airi came back into the room after she had done bathing. Miyabi jolted from her bed and dash as fast as lightning towards the bathroom. “You can go to sleep first if you want Airin, don’t wait for me ok…” Miyabi shouted before she closed the bathroom door.

……………………………………………………………….

After Miyabi finished her bath, she went back to her room and saw Airi standing on her balcony. Miyabi went towards Airi and stood beside her. “What are doing out here Airin, it’s late…. You should go to sleep…” Miyabi spoke softly.

“I’m waiting for you Miya…..” Airi responded.

“I’ve already told you that you don’t have to wait for me right…..” Miyabi said as she slowly patted Airi’s head and smile.

“I know…. I just want to wait…..” Airi replied smiling.

After a few minutes, both of them went back into the room and lie down on Miyabi’s bed. “Miya, can you hold me??? I’m cold….” Airi said as she moved closer towards Miyabi and snuggled closer to her. Miyabi just smiled and let Airi cuddled closer to her. Miyabi put her right arm around Airi’s waist while
her left arm was caressing Airi’s hair.

“You’re such a spoiled brat…. You know that Airin???” Miyabi said while she slowly caressing Airi’s hair.

“I know and I don’t care….. As long as you keep babying me…..” Airi giggled.

Miyabi smiled back at Airi and kept caressing her hair until Airi fall asleep. After Airi finally fell asleep, Miyabi stop caressing Airi’s hair and move her
hand towards Airi’s cheek. Miyabi slowly caressed Airi’s cheek as her smile slowly turned into a pain expression. “You are so close to me, but I no
matter what I do, I can’t reach you….. So close yet so far….” Miyabi said with a pained written all over her face. “If only you don’t belong to Maimi, I would have you…. But it’s my fault for being a damn coward and I already promise myself that no matter what, I’ll continue being your friend….” Miyabi said with tears falling from her eyes as she slowly kissed Airi’s forehead. Miyabi kept caressing Airi until she felt asleep beside the girl that she loves with all her heart and soul.

The next morning…….

Airi woke up earlier than she had expected that morning. She wanted to get out of bed but another person that was hugging her prevents her from doing it. Airi slowly snuggled closer to that person as the event from last night came back to her. Everything that Miyabi said last night was heard by Airi because she’s only pretended to be sleeping. Every word that came out of Miyabi’s mouth last night was hurting her. She hurt the person that she loves the most in this world because just like Miyabi, she’s also a coward. “Baka Miya…. The one that I love is you…. You’re so thick…“Airi murmured to herself. Suddenly, Airi’s phone started to ring. Airi decided to ignore it but after a few more ringing, she slowly moved Miyabi’s arm and pick up her phone.

Moshi-moshi Maimi-chan….. Airi greeted the person that was calling her.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (Confusion~Miya x Airi~ Part 2) UPDATE!!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 11:47:25 PM »
how incredibly cute Miya and Airi are although I guess with a little restriction something's gotta happen

Merry Christmas in advance!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2010, 01:06:18 AM »
Wahahaha~ Finally, the second part!  :)

Miya and Airi are really cute together  :heart: And I couldn't help it but laughed when Airi asked Miya to have bath with her. I imagined Miya nosebleeding while saying that it wasn't a good idea.
And the image of Momo circling in Maimi's living room made my day. I wonder who Maimi's girl is. I should read the first part again.

Keep writing, abok-chan, and happy new year! (Yeah, because it's a little bit late for saying Merry Christmas xD)  :twothumbs

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »
I man, after waiting so long I can't beleive I missed you posting this  :doh: good to have you back though.

So Maimi is now in on the 'plan' that seems to be going around to get Airi and Miya together, I suppose this make sense as she is both Miya and Airi's friend though I'm not sure if her presense may cause some confusion or misunderstanding.

Poor Miya, it's funny that it is becuase she is unwilling to hurt others for her own happiness that she and Airi are in this situation in the first place, it would seems that all Airi has to do is tell Miya the truth but she is to afraid to tell Miya she loves her aswell!?!

Offline memory

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 08:56:21 AM »
you have return abok-chan!!! :mon roll: :mon roll: :mon roll:

sorry for the late comment abok-chan.... :mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat:

looks like Maimi is on the move!!! :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

what kind of plan will she come up with??? :mon unsure: :mon unsure: :mon unsure:

looks like our character love each other but they refuse to express it.... :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

update soon ok... :gmon love: :gmon love: :gmon love:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 03:58:30 PM »
i didn't know there's an update :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:...baka me!  :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:

i know im very too late  :on chew: but merukurisumasu  :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo: soshite akimashite omedetou author-san.... :omamori: :omamori: :omamori:

keep the updates coming :on cny1:, though im hoping Yajima wont ruin the blossoming relationship of the two... :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

sooooo, risako won't be showing up here? :bigdeal: :bigdeal: :bigdeal: too bad  :whistle:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 11:02:45 AM »
Finally i finish this part 3.... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: sorry to keep everyone waiting again..... :bow: :bow: :bow: unfortunately, i can't finish it in 3 parts this time... :nervous :nervous :nervous i'm so hopeless.... :( :( :(

@kurosawa : i hope you will enjoy the third part as well kurosawa-san.... :D :D :Dsorry for the late update.... :bow: :bow: :bow:

@Liben : glad to see you here Liben-chan... :yossi: :yossi: :yossi: and i'm glad that you find Momo funny..... :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry for the late update though... :bow: :bow: :bow:

@oddball : yeah, they should just confess to each other but both of them are afraid of the risk especially Miya... XD XD XD sorry for the late update ok... :bow: :bow: :bow:

@memory : i think you can imagined the plan by now memory-chan.... XD XD XD hehehehehe.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and i'm not going to apologised to you caused i've been that doing every week... :P :P :P :P hehehehehe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@ayase : you don't have to worried about Maimi cause she won't get in the way... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs i promise you that... XD XD XD sorry for being late... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Confusion (Part 3)

Miya x Airi

Miyabi was helping her mother to prepare lunch when her phone suddenly rang. Miyabi ran to her room and pick up her phone.

“Moshi-moshi…”

“Miya??? Is that you???”

“Yes it’s me, what do you want now Momo???”

“Are you still angry about what I said yesterday Miya???”

“I’m not…. I’m just expecting calls from someone else…”

“Oh really??? And who’s that person???”

“You already know who Momo, so just stop teasing me….”

“Is something wrong Miya???”

“Airin stay with me last night….”

“What???!!!! Is she still there with you???”

“No she’s not…..”

“So that’s why you’re so grumpy…. Anyway, Maimi invites us to her apartment tonight… She’s having a party….”

“I don’t think I’m going Momo…. You know I gonna cry if I see Airin and Maimi together, are you trying to torture me or something???”

“You have to come, Maimi have something important to announce and you should ask Airin to go with you……”

“Why should I ask her??? It’s Maimi’s party, of course she will be there….”

“Just do as I say and ask her damn it!!!! You got that???”

“Ok,ok… No need to yell Momo…”

“Great then, bye Miya, see you tonight….”

“Whatever Momo….bye…”

“What the hell is wrong with Momo??? It’s Maimi’s party, of course Airin will be there, what’s with this forcing me to ask Airin to go attitude??? Is she
planning something again???” Miyabi grumbled to herself as she crashed herself onto her bed. Miyabi picked up a piece of note that was left by Airi this morning while she was still asleep and read it again.

Dear Miya,

I have to go now. My mother called and she needs me at home. I’m sorry for leaving without waking you up first but I couldn’t bring myself to disturb your beauty sleep. Besides, you look extremely cute when you’re sleeping and there’s no way that I’m gonna ruin that look on your face. Call me later ok Miya.

Airin.

Miyabi started to grin like an idiot when she read the “extremely cute” part over and over again. After a few minutes of grinning and debating whether she should called Airi about the party or not, Miyabi finally decided that she’s gonna called Airi and asked Airi to go with her. “Maybe Maimi is planning a surprise for Airin and she tell Momo to call me so that I’ll be the one to bring Airin to the party….” Miyabi thought to herself. Miyabi took her phone and dialed for Airin number.

“Moshi-moshi, Airin desu….”

“Airin, it’s me…”

“Miya!!!! I’ve been waiting for your call for a whole day, please don’t tell me that you just woke up from your sleep…”

“I’m sorry Airin and I’ve been awake for several hours now…. I’ve just finish helping my mom in the kitchen….”

“Helping your mom??? Are you sure you’re not dreaming about helping your mom Miya???”

“What do you mean by that??? It’s your fault anyway…. You told me that you gonna spend the rest of the day here but when I woke up, you’re already
gone….”

“I’m sorry about that Miya, mom called and said she needed my help with something so I’ve gotta go…”

“You should at least wake me up so I can send you home Airin…”

“Hehehehe…. Sorry Miya, maybe next time ok…”

“It’s ok…. Hey Airin, Maimi’s having a party at her house tonight, would you go with me???”

There was a moment of silent for a while on the phone and Miyabi was getting anxious by the minutes. “What take Airin so long to answer that question??? It’s Maimi’s party, don’t she want to go to her own girlfriend’s party???” Miyabi mumbled to herself. After waiting for a few more minutes, Miyabi decided to break the unbearable silent on the phone.

“Airin, are you still there???”

“Huh??? Yes Miya, I’m still here….. I’m sorry Miya, but I think I’m not going….”

“What??? Why won’t you go Airin??? Is there something wrong???”

“Everything is ok Miya, no need to worry….”

“Well, if you’re not going, then I’m not going too……”

“Don’t do that Miya, what would Maimi said if both of don’t go…. You should go Miya….”

“But….”

“No but Miya, if you love me, you will go….”

“Alright then…. I’ll go….”

“Good….. I’ve gotta now Miya, I’ll see you tomorrow ok….”

“Ok Airin, bye…”

“Bye Miya…..”

Miyabi hung up her phone and she couldn’t help but to feel something’s not right is happening. “What’s wrong with Airin??? Why won’t she go to her own girlfriend’s party??? Are they fighting or something???” Miyabi thought to herself. “I’m gonna ask Maimi tonight and she better have a good answer or I’m gonna beat the crap out of her….” Miyabi mumbled and clenched her fist.

…………………………………………………………..

“I’ve told Miya about tonights party Maimi….” Momoko walked towards the living room and informed Maimi.

Good, and I’ve already told Airi about the plan…. Maimi replied as she hugged her girlfriend waist.

Momoko snuggled closer to Maasa and turned her head towards Maimi. Her face scrunched up in confusion and shock. “You tell Airi about it???” Momoko asked Maimi and saw Maimi nodded her head. “And she agrees with you???” Again, Maimi nodded her head. Momoko stared blankly at Maimi for a while and suddenly she stood up and shouted. “Oh my god Maimi, I’ve just told Miya to bring Airi along!!! What have I done, do you think that I’ve ruin the plan??? Oh my god!!!” Momoko grumbled as she started to pace in a circle and caused Maasa and Maimi laughed. Maasa pulled Momoko towards her again as Maimi stood up and patted the panic peach on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry Momo, I’ve already told Airi that no matter what happen, she must not come or everything will turn out to be a disaster….” Maimi said with a smile on her face.

Momoko finally calmed down and snuggled closer towards Maasa again. “You should have told me about that Maimi….” Momoko scolded Maimi.

“I know, but I just want to see you panic, that’s all…..” Maimi grinned as she returned to her girlfriend again.

“You’re evil Maimi…” Momoko pouted and hugged Maasa closer to her. “But I really hope our plan will work or all of us will be facing a serious
trouble….” Momoko sighed and rubbed her temple.

“Don’t worry Momochi, it will work….” Maasa soothed her girlfriend and kiss her forehead.

“Maasa’s right Momo, everything will be fine…..” Maimi said with a sweet smile covering her face.

…………………………………………………………

Miyabi arrived at Maimi’s apartment with a little guilt later that night. She was thinking what kind of excuses that she’s gonna give to Momoko about
Airi not showing up with her tonight. “Momo’s gonna kill me….” Miyabi mumbled to herself. After standing at the door like a total idiot for half an hour, Miyabi finally gathered enough courage to knock the door. Momoko appeared in front of the door and she invited Miyabi in. “Where’s Airi-chan Miya???” Momoko asked without looking back at Miyabi. Miyabi rubbed her cheek nervously and answered. “She couldn’t make it…. She said that she has something to take care of….” Momoko nodded and replied back. “Oh I see…”

Both of them arrived at the living room and Miyabi saw all her Berryz and C-ute friends but there was no sign of Maimi. “Hey Momo, where’s Maimi???” Miyabi asked Momoko. “I think she’s in the kitchen with Captain….” Momoko replied as she took her sit besides Maasa. “Go and call them Miya….” Momoko continued. Miyabi nodded and headed towards the kitchen. The moment Miyabi set her foot in the kitchen, she frozed when she saw what was happening in the kitchen. Anger ran through Miyabi’s body as she marched towards the two people that was making out in the kitchen and she roughly pushed Maimi away from Saki.

“What the hell are you doing???!!!” Miyabi shouted.

“Looks like the plan start now….” Momoko mumbled to herself.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Abok, you came back!

arrgh poor Miya is the only one that's clueless, even Airi is in on the plan, if you just confessed to her Airi none of this would be needed!  :depressed:

I just hope that this plan dosn't backfire on everyone, lets hope that they can get the message accross to Miya before any possible damage can be done....  :panic:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
this shall be fun to watch :roll:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline memory

You're back!!! :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

Looks like part 3 is the bridge to part 4 and i love it.... :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

looks like Miya is the only one who clueless about everything.... :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: Poor Miya... :mon POd: :mon POd: :mon POd:

So, Maimi's mysterious girlfriend is Shimi-chan??? :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit: God, talk about surprised, i thought for sure that it would be Erika or maybe Erina... :mon unsure: :mon unsure: :mon unsure:

The suspense is killing me abok-chan, i want an update!!! :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :mon headbang:

and i'm not going to apologised to you caused i've been that doing every week... :P :P :P :P hehehehehe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

meanie!!!!! :mon mad: :mon mad: :mon mad:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh my god.... i've totally forgot about this story!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Even though it's been too late, i'm gonna post the final part now. :nervous :nervous :nervous

@oddball : hey... i'm back again.... sorry about the lack of update... hope you enjoy this final part. XD XD XD

@kurosawa : i hope you enjoy this final part. XD XD XD

@memory : hey memory-chan.... sorry for the very late update.... enjoy this final part... XD XD XD

Confusion (Part 4)

MiyaxAiri

“What the hell are you doing???!!!” Miyabi asked Maimi and Saki with anger rushing through her veins and body.

“Well…. as you can see, I’m making out with my girlfriend….” Maimi smirked as she answered Miyabi’s question casually.

Watching the smirked that Maimi had given her, Miyabi grew furious and more confused by the second. “What the hell is she smirking at??!!! Is she proud to the fact that she’s cheating on Airin right now???” Miyabi thought to herself while clutching her fist. “There’s no way I’m gonna let her do that to Airin!!!” Miyabi said to herself.

Saki walked cautiously towards Miyabi and patted Miyabi’s shoulder. “Miya, it’s not what you’re thinking…. It’s just a misunderstanding…. Maimi and i…”

Miyabi swatted Saki’s hand from her shoulder and yelled. “What do you mean by misunderstanding Captain???!!! Are you trying to tell me that both of
you just happen to give each other a friendly kiss on the lips that ended with her tongue inside your mouth???!!!! Do you think I’m that stupid???!!!!”

“You look stupid enough to me….” Maimi interrupted Miyabi.

“What did you say to me bitch??? I dare you to say that again!!!” Miyabi shouted as she walked towards Maimi furiously.

“You heard me!!! What…. don’t tell me that you’re stupid and deaf now!!!” Maimi shouted back with the same amount of anger.

Before Miyabi could reached Maimi, Saki step between the two of them and yelled. “That’s enough you two!!! Maimi, stop provoking her and Miya, listen to our explanation first before you jump to your own conclusion!!!”

“Shut up Saki!!! Don’t you try to act my leader here!!!” Miyabi snapped. “And what’s with that explanation bullshit???!!! Do you think that I give a damn about some stupid explanation? It’s pretty obvious that you and Maimi are cheating on Airi!!!” Miyabi continued furiously.

“But you don’t understand Miya, let me explain damn it!!!” Saki yelled as she took hold of Maimi’s hand.

“I told you to shut up!!!” Miyabi shouted again as she raised her hand to slap Saki. However, before Miyabi hand could reach Saki, it was stop by Maimi. “Don’t you dare touch my girl!!!” Maimi growled dangerously.

“Your girl??? Airin is your girl!!! Not Saki!!! And now you’re cheating on her!!! Now I know why she didn’t want to come!!! It’s because she already know that you’ve cheated!!!” Miyabi growled back.

Maimi quickly let go of Saki’s hand and moved closer towards Miya. “How stupid can you be Natsuyaki???!!! Airi was never my girl and she will never be!!!” Maimi yelled as she grab Miyabi’s collar.

“What the hell are you talking about Maimi???!!! Of course she’s your girl!!!”  Miyabi yelled back as she tried to get Maimi’s hand of her collar but failed.
Maimi sighed heavily as she let go of Miyabi’s collar. “No Miya, Airi is not my girlfriend… I swear to you… Saki is my girlfriend….” Maimi said softly as she pulled Saki close to her.

“Maimi’s right Miya…. We have been dating for a year now….” Saki admitted as she took hold of Miyabi’s hand. “Maimi invite everyone tonight because she wanted to announce about us…..” Saki continued.

Miyabi fell on the floor as she clutched her hand on her head. “What is the meaning of this???” Miyabi thought to herself. The more she thinks about it, the more confused she gets. Miyabi glanced towards Saki and Maimi as she slowly trying to absorb the information. “But…but… Airin told me that she’s in love with….”

Before Miyabi could finish her sentence, Maimi cuts her off. “With you Miya… She’s in love with you…. Not me….”

“But that night, I saw you kissed her!!!!” Miyabi shouted.

“That was a good luck kiss you idiot!!! It’s you who came with the wrong conclusion…. You never asked her about that night right??? Momo told me that you’ve decided to back off for us…” Maimi said as she help Miyabi to stand on her feet again.

Maimi’s Flashback….

“What are you doing here Maimi???” Airi asked after she opened the door.

“I’m on my way to see Saki… I need a little support right now Airi….” Maimi said as she tried to calm herself down.

“I can’t give any support right now Maimi, Miya’s upstair!!!” Airi shouted in panic.

“What???!!! That’s great Airi!!! Are you going to confess now???” Maimi asked Airi with a smirk on her face.

“I was confessing Maimi!!! But then you come and ring my door bell before I could tell Miya that I love her!!!” Airi said sarcastically.

“Oh my God!!! I’m sorry Airi… I didn’t mean to interrupt…. It just that i’m getting nervous about seeing Saki and ask her out…” Maimi apologized.

Airi smiled as pulled Maimi into a hug. “There’s no need to be sorry Maimi and you don’t have to be so nervous about Saki… She will never say no to you… Good luck Maimi-neechan…” Airi said with a bright smile on her face.

Maimi smiled back as she hugs Airi tighter. “I think you’re right Airi… Thank you and good luck to you too imouto….” Maimi said as she kissed Airi forehead and went to her real destination.

End of Flashback.

“You’re such a coward Miya, you know that???” Maimi said smiling. “Airi have been waiting for you all this time and even though Momo and me wanted to tell you about her feeling, she told us that she want you to realize that by yourself…. Go to your princess now….” Maimi continued as she pushed Miyabi gently.

“Maimi’s right Miya, go to Airi now…. She’s been waiting for you for a long time you know….” Saki said with a bright smile on her face.
Miyabi stared at Maimi and Saki for a while until a smile slowly appeared on her face. “I’m sorry Maimi, Saki….” Miyabi apologized to her both her friends.

“If you want us to forgive you, stop being a coward and go to your princess right now…” Maimi said as she intertwined her hand with Saki.
“I’ll go to her right now…. I promise you….” Miyabi said as she ran towards the door.

Before Miyabi could reach the door, she heard Momoko shouted at her. “Where are you going Miya???” With a smile on her face, she replied. “I’m going to my princess and tell her that I love her.…”

…………………………………..

“Looks like our plan went well Maimi…” Maasa said when she saw Maimi and Saki walking towards her and Momoko.

“Yeah… But I got carried away a little….” Maimi said with grin.

“A little???” Saki asked with a raised eyebrow.

“All right, I got carried away a lot… But can you blame me??? She’s so clueless and teasing her is a must for me….” Maimi replied.

“Do you think she will stop being a coward and confess to Airi now???” Momoko asked Maimi.

“Of course Momo….” Maimi replied as she hugged Saki and kissed her.

“Finally!!!” Momoko exclaimed as she hugged and kiss Maasa.

…………………………………..

“I’m coming Airin, wait for me….” Miya thought to herself as she ran towards Airi’s house.

THE END....

i think i'm gona leave the rest to you guys.... :lol: :lol: :lol: i think all of you can guess what happen next right.... XD XD XD i'm so cruel.... hehehehehe..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:   

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
that was a perfect setup for Miya although, it took a while for her to realize what was her goal
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
“I’m coming Airin, wait for me….” Miya thought to herself as she ran towards Airi’s house.

THE END....

:shocked The End? THE END!?!  :panic: What the? where's the kiss  :banghead: sure, your ending was actually quite cool but I wanted Airi/Miya RabuRabu!!!  :cry:  :lol:

Nah, nice ending Abok, very Japanese drama style I must say....

Glad that Miya finally got it into her thick skull, looks as though Maimi almost had to beat it into her, well, anfter she had beaten her for slapping Saki anyway  :P

Offline memory

You've done it again abok-chan!!!! :mon mad: :mon mad: :mon mad:

Your first story, you torture us by separating the couple apart, now you torture us by letting it end with our own imagination!!! :mon whine: :mon whine: :mon whine:

i don't know what's wrong with you but i think you're getting crueler every time you write.... :mon uggh: :mon uggh: :mon uggh:

i agree that the ending is quite cool but it's just unfair!!! :mon runcry: :mon runcry: :mon runcry:

i demand another chapter with the complete ending of the story.... :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

i'm sure oddball-chan agree with me too.... :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:

I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER ABOK-CHAN!!!!! :mon headbang: :mon headbang: :mon headbang:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hey guys, i,m back again..... XD XD XD Here's my new fic... 8) 8) 8)

@kurosawa : glad you like it kurosawa-san.... XD XD XD i have the real ending with me so if you want to read just tell and i'll PM it to you..... :) :) :)

@oddball : tehehehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm cruel right..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: well, i do have the real ending for Confusion but i'm not gonna post it..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: if you want to read it, just tell me here and i'll PM it to you.... :D :D :D Hope you like this new one.... XD XD XD

@memory : you are so dramatic memory-chan.... :nervous :nervous :nervous you're lucky that i love you..... :P :P :P thehehehehe.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i have the real ending so tell me if you want it and i'll PM it to you ok..... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

For those who wants to read the real ending for Confusion, just ask here and i'll PM it to you guys ok..... XD XD XD....This is my new fic.... Enjoy guys...

The Season of Love. (Part 1)

Chisa x Nakky

Chisato was walking towards her girlfriend house with a bright smile on her face. It’s been three years since she secretly fell in love with her best friend and it’s been a year since they’ve together. Chisato still remembered clearly the first time she confessed to her and the first night they spend together after that confession.

Chisato Flashback…..

“Nakky!!! Wait for me!!!” Chisato shouted loudly while she’s trying to catch up with her best friend and band mate, Nakajima Saki.

“Hurry up Chisa!!!! The snow is falling!!!!” Nakky shouted happily.

Chisato finally caught up with Nakky and she was surprised to see the view of their surroundings. It was white everywhere. The snow was covering everything that it fell on. “Mou Chisa, you’re so slow….” Nakky said as she crunched up her face adorably.

You know I can’t run that fast…. Especially in this weather…. You know how much I hate snow Nakky…. Chisa sighed as she sat besides Nakky.

You don’t hate snow Chisa, you’re just trying to be cool….. Nakky giggled as she pinched Chisa’s cheek.

Itai Nakky!!! Chisa exclaimed as she tried to pinch Nakky back but failed. “You’re evil Nakky, I don’t want to talk to you ever again….” Chisa turned
away from Nakky with a pout on her face.

Nakky grinned and went to hug Chisato as she whispered. “I’m sorry Chisa, you know how much I love to pinch your cheeks….” Seeing that Chisato was still sulking, Nakky turned Chisa around and planted a kiss on her cheek. “I’m sorry okay….” Nakky apologized.

Chisato’s hand caressed the cheek that Nakky had just kissed and Chisato could tell that her face was turning red and hot. “It’s okay Nakky, as long as it’s you…” Chisato said with a wide smile on her face. “So, are you coming to my house tonight Nakky???” Chisato asked Nakky with her cutest face expression.

Nakky smiled faltered a little bit as she turned away from Chisato. “I’m sorry Chisa, I have a date with my boyfriend tonight….” Nakky replied slowly.

“Is that so??? Well, its okay, you can come to my house some other time Nakky…..” Chisato smiled as she tried to hide her disappointment, anger and jealousy.

I’m sorry Chisa, please forgive me….. Nakky said with her voice was filled with guilt.

Chisato took Nakky’s hand with her own as she squeezed it lightly. “Don’t apologized okay, I’m not mad… I know that he’s important to you….” Chisato said as her heart felt like its being torn apart with every word that she said.

Nakky bright smile returned as hugs Chisa tightly. “Thanks Chisa!!! You’re the best!!!!” Nakky shouted before their friendly hug was disturbed by someone who’s rudely faking coughs. Nakky pulled away from the hug and turned towards that person. When she saw who it was, her face was bright with happiness as she got up on her knee and hug him.

Hideki-kun!!! Nakky exclaimed happily.

“Hey babe…” Hideki smiled as returned the hug and glared hatefully towards Chisato. “Ready to go babe???” Hideki asked Nakky after he pulled away from the hug.

“I’m always ready for you Hideki-kun….” Nakky replied while she was blushing madly.

“My baby is cute when she’s blushing…..” Hideki smiled as he intertwined their hands together and walk towards their destination.

“Bye Chisa!!! I’ll see you tomorrow….” Nakky waved at Chisato as she moved closer towards her boyfriend.

Chisato stood there sadly before the tears finally flooded from her eyes. “How can I ever love snow Nakky because it’s the reason why you belong to him……” Chisato thought to herself as she watched the person that she love the most walked away with another person.

To be continued....

I'm sorry for the shortness but i'm busy right now... :bow: :bow: :bow: i'll try my best to update the second part.... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Interesting first part, another perfect one getting ready to be cooked up :nervous

can't wait for the second part
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
What? Nakky has a boyfriend  :angry: poor Chisa!  :cry: Man it's got to be hard for Chisa though, having a crush on someone who is going out with another.....

Offline memory

Oh My God!!! :mon ref: :mon ref: :mon ref:

i can't believe i miss your update!!! :mon scare: :mon scare: :mon scare:

sorry for the late comment abok-chan.... :mon heh: :mon heh: :mon heh:

Chisa's in love with Nakky but she already has a boyfriend.... :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:

judging from the tittle and the intro at chapter 1, this will be a happy ending right??? :mon star: :mon star: :mon star:

can't wait for another update!!! :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

@memory : you are so dramatic memory-chan.... :nervous :nervous :nervous you're lucky that i love you..... :P :P :P thehehehehe.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i have the real ending so tell me if you want it and i'll PM it to you ok..... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

well, you're lucky cause i love your story.... :mon pick: :mon pick: :mon pick:

and of course i want the final chapter....  :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

GIVE ME!!! GIVE ME!!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
This is the second chapter guys. i'll reply your comments later ok.....gotta go to sleep now....Just have 4 hours sleep before working.

The Season Of Love (Part 2)
ChisaxNakky

Chapter 2

“I wonder what Maimi will say if she sees how pathetic your face expression is right now….” A voice startled Chisato. Chisato turned her body behind and saw her friend who was grinning at her.

“MaiMai!!!” Chisato shouted as she ran towards Mai and hugged her. “What do you mean pathetic??? I’m just happy as always…..” Chisato said after she pulled away.

“Yeah right…. You look miserable Chisa and you know it…..” Mai said with a sad smile on her face. “I don’t know why you’ve decided to torture yourself and spend more time with Nakky even though she keeps hurting you….” Mai continued.

“I don’t want to talk about it Mai….” Chisato sighed as she started to walk away from Mai.

Realizing her mistake, Mai quickly catch up with Chisato and hooked her arm around Chisato’s shoulder. “Sorry Chisa, I didn’t mean to upset you….
You know I just care about you….” Mai apologized.

“I know that Mai and I’m not angry with you….. Let’s go eat dinner, it will be my treat…” Chisato said as a sweet smile appeared on her lips.

………………………………………

“Hey babe, is there something wrong???” Hideki asked his spacing out girlfriend. After they have dinner, Nakky decided to follow Hideki back to his apartment for a while. The two of them have been cuddling in each other arms for a while but to Nakky, there are something wrong or rather something missing. Seeing her girlfriend still spacing out, Hideki poked his girlfriend arms.

“Huh??? Did you say something Hideki-kun???” Nakky asked her boyfriend back.

“I said is there something wrong??? You’ve been spacing out for quite some time now…” Hideki replied with a sad smile on his face.

“There’s nothing wrong with me!!!” Nakky shouted as she hugged her boyfriend closer before standing up. “But it’s getting late so I better be home before my parents starting to worry…” Nakky continued as she slowly walked towards the door.

“Let me send you home babe….” Hideki offered.

“You know you can’t do that Hideki-kun, Papa and Mama are still not happy with us going out…. I just told them that I’m at Chisa’s house before I came here….” Nakky replied with a sad voice.

“I understand but can I at least get a good night kiss from my girlfriend???” Hideki smirked as she pulls Nakky closer towards him.

“Of course you can….” Nakky smiled shyly as she tiptoed and kiss her boyfriend before her leave. “Why does everything felt so wrong??? This is not the same as that time….” Nakky said to herself slowly as she continued her journey home.

……………………………………………….

“You know she deserves to know the truth right???” Mai asked Chisato after both of them finished their dinner. The two of them decided to cancel their dinner at the restaurant and they went straight to Chisato’s house.

“I told you that I don’t want to talk about this Mai…” Chisato replied.

“But this is a serious issue Chisa and forgives me for saying this but you are the most stupid person that I’ve met my whole life!!!” Mai yelled. “You’re
the reason that she’s even alive today and everybody knows that even Nakky’s parents!!!” Mai continued with sadness and anger mixed inside her voice.

“Shut the hell up Mai!!! You know I can’t do that!!! Nakky is happy and there’s no way I’m gonna destroy her happiness because of my own selfish desire!!!” Chisato yelled back with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

“Your own selfish desire???” Mai laughed mockingly. “Is that what you call it??? Selfish desire???!!! It’s not a selfish desire when you hugged the person you loves the most while being covered by snow just because you want to save her life!!!” Mai continued as she grabbed Chisato’s hand tightly.
“I’m not the one that saved her life, Hideki does…. He’s the one that took Nakky to hospital not me!!! The only thing that I able to do was hugging her all night!!!” Chisato shouted and burst into tears.

Mai hugged Chisato as she tried to sooth the crying girl. “Why are doing this to yourself Chisa??? The only reason why Maimi, Airi and I keep this thing a secret from Nakky is because you begged us too…. That Hideki bastard doesn’t belong with Nakky, you are….” Mai whispered slowly.

“I know that the three of you are concern about me Mai…. But what can I do, the moment Nakky open her eyes that day, she hugged Hideki and thanked him for saving her life…”. Chisato cried as she hugged Mai closer.

Mai sighed deeply and pulled away from their hug. “Chisa, I’m sorry if I hurt you but the three of us can’t just watch anymore….” Mai wipe the tears away from Chisato’s eyes.

“Don’t do anything ok…. I know I have bring a lot of trouble for you but I’m just happy with watching from the sideline….” Chisato smiled.

“You’re so stubborn you know that???” Mai grinned.

“You’re not the first person who told me that…” Chisato giggled.

…………………………….

The sound of the alarm awoke Chisato the next morning but because of the crying accident the other night, Chisato decided to rest that day. Chisato sat on her bed and patted Mai’s head lightly. “Thank you for your concern Mai, you’re the best friend that I’ve ever had…..” Chisato smiled as she started to recall the accident that happened one year ago.

Chisato Flashback

“Looks like we’re here guys!!!” Maimi exclaimed as she started jumping around like a kid.

“Maimi, if you keep jumping like that, Airi’s gonna dump you because she’s embarrass to have an immature girlfriend….” Mai joked.

“Shut up Mai, Airin will never leave me…. Right Airin???” Maimi smiled as she peck her girlfriend on the cheek.

Airi smiled and pulled Maimi closer to her. “I will never leave you Maimi-chan….”

“Oh my god, I think I’m gonna throw up… Chisa, Nakky, let’s get into the house before the mushiness kills us……” Mai grab Chisato hands and ran towards the house.

“You guys go ahead, I think I’m gonna take a walk for a while….” Nakky said as she slowly heads towards the white jungle.

“Nakky!!! Be careful and make sure you come home before nightfall ok….” Chisato shouted.

……………………………..

5 hours later….

“Where is she??? It’s already 9 p.m and the snow is getting thicker!!!” Chisato became worried.

“I think something is wrong, maybe she’s lost, let’s go look for her……” Mai said as she heads towards the door.

“Maimi, you and Airin stay in the house just in case Nakky came back…..” Chisato said before she and Mai went out to search for Nakky.

……………………………

Mai and Chisato split up to search and Nakky and after half an hour searching, Chisato found Nakky fainted deep in the woods.

“Oh my god Nakky!!!” Chisa shouted as ran towards Nakky. “Nakky wake up!!!” Chisato shouted and slap Nakky’s cheeks lightly in order to wake her.
“Oh my god, she’s freezing!!!!” Chisato said to herself as she wrapped her bodies around Nakky. “I hope Mai will found us….” Chisato said to herself.

End of flashback

“Mai is right but I think I’m gonna be happy with the way things are right now….. As long as Nakky is happy, then I’m happy too…..” Chisato thought to herself.   

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Love Psychedelico - Your Song