JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: (Band) SPITZ  (Read 4179 times)

Offline escapad

• dA mAgNifiCo
  • Member+
(Band) SPITZ
« on: January 11, 2006, 08:13:50 PM »
spitz is one of my all time favourite..
their music are natural..
kusano's voice is nice too~..

SPITZ (スピッツ) is a popular Japanese rock band that was formed in 1987, and consists of 4 members: Masamune Kusano (vocal, guitar, and songwriting), Tetsuya Miwa (guitar), Akihiro Tamura (bass guitar), and Tatsuo Sakiyama (drums).

They issued their debut album, "SPITZ," in 1991. They became very popular in 1995, releasing their 11th single "Robinson" and 6th album "Hachimitsu." They have issued 30 singles and 15 albums. Some of their songs were featured in the anime Honey and Clover.
[/i]

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
(Band) SPITZ
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 03:39:43 AM »
Ooohh!! Me LURVES Spitz!! Their music's good and I love whatever they've done for doramas so far!

Sora mou Toberuhazu from 'Hakusen Nagashi'... Kaede for 'Overtime'... Haruka for 'Love Story'...

NICE!!  :w00t:

Offline Kid Kash

• The Notorious K-I-D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
(Band) SPITZ
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 11:00:38 PM »
Their best song ever for me was Robinson. The whole song screams out nostalgia for some reason.

Offline burndtjamb

(Band) SPITZ
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 04:31:58 AM »
I bought my first Spitz CD, インディゴ地平線 (Indigo Chiheisen) not knowing who they are or what they sound like.  It was an impulse buy and I remember liking the cover (a girl on a motorbike).  I looked at the back cover and saw 3 normal guys and one with a blonde mohawk.  
I listened to the first song, 花泥棒 (Hanadorobou) and thought... not bad. When the second song, 初恋クレイジー (Hatsukoi Kureijii) ended, I was hooked and began collecting all their songs.
初恋クレイジー is still my favorite Spitz song, followed by ロビンソン (Robinson) and 正夢 (Masayume).

Offline ReinaGirl

(Band) SPITZ
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »
SPITZ = :heart:

:heart: Kim Hee Chul's wifu :heart:

Offline deathgirl

(Band) SPITZ
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
oh! SPITZ ..
i listening to them randomly cause all the song are the BEST ever XD
if u listen to J-music u must know them , if u don't.....
*cough* excuse me u don't know J-music at all ;P

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City