JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Revolver

Author Topic: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy YuiParu  (Read 48763 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Drabbles HKT Heavy
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2015, 08:26:02 AM »
NatsuMado  :deco: :deco: :deco:

Time has seemed to make us grow apart.  I never understood the reason behind your pictures.  The conflict of you with others was your reason.  It wasn’t really that.  The aura would overtake such things.

The truth was something that you had told me.  It had hurt a bit that you were paired with me for a reason, the cool beauty with the complex of few with the girl who was faced with the worst possibility of image.

You told me you didn’t care.  Yet, I hold you the one time as we finally had to split ways.  Your age rarely showed and I wished you had the responsibility in your team.  It may not be hard for you but we need to stay strong with the changes.

I still loved you but we’re rivals right?  Madoka will never lose to Natsu regardless, right?  That was your saying when we first met as fresh-faced members.  I still kept the place despite everything and Aoitan probably told you the stories but one day we’ll do it again, when you’re ready.  I’ll be waiting for a talk.  That’s how’ll it be between us.  Women with grudges.  Just laugh one day at this.

-Natsu yori
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »
Thank you very much for Drabble    :ptam-ok:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2015, 03:52:21 AM »
Thank you very much for Drabble    :ptam-ok:

No problem

Little things tend to add up but with the partner in crime I have to consider what'll be next so this tidbit is just a filler for the one sooner or later... Guess the next birthday  :bingo:

“It feels good right?  I know it does.”

Matsuoka Natsumi had little to say but allowing someone to give her massage was rare.  One was always willing to try and finally the co-captain agreed.

“Do you know why we started hanging out for?”  Natsu groaned.

“You like me?”  The woman responded with a smile.

“Of course I like you Rikopi!”  Natsu responded immediately.  “It is nice to be with an older woman type.”

Her hands stopped as Natsu turned to see the face of Rikopi staring at her.

“You’re saying I’m old?”

“Not like that but just knowledgeable…”  Natsu nervously chuckled.

“Oh… I guess without Sasshi it’s like…”  Rikopi turned to the side as she felt warm hands upon her face.

“It isn’t a problem without her…”  Natsu breathed.

Rikopi stood stiff as the lips caught her by surprise.  The moment calmed her as she began to think about it more before opening her eyes to the lens of the camera.

“Hey!”

“I’m loving the kissy face.”  Natsu smirked.

“If we have Oshimeshi, you’re getting my wrath.”  Rikopi warned.

“Chihiro had that packed.  Let’s see if you can do better.”

Natsu walked away with the face and sending it over to some of the others to share the embarrassment of the elder female.

A/N: Expect something more out of this... Yuki I blame myself for it so I need the next one at least to come or I'll do the next regardless of what you say XD
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:29:53 AM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2015, 12:14:52 AM »
God it is horrible :hip smile:

Juggling with other stuff but this came into mind... if it comes out to something interesting XD

“Mou~ Natsu-kun~”

He peered up to find a female by the doorway.  His eyes turned away quickly once the long black hair shielding the lack of a bra she had donned.

“Are you embarrassed of me?”  She asked in a cheery voice.

“I’m going out with Chihiro, your sister, the one whose room I’m in.”  Natsu informed her promptly.  “Isn’t that her underwear too?”

“Mother must have mixed it up.”  Aoitan snickered.

“You stole it from her.  I can tell because I bought it.”  Natsu pointed it out as the damage was done when she started to walk up.

“Mou! Chihiro would be angry if she saw that…”  Aoi pointed toward the growing item in his pants.

“I’d be pissed too if you weren’t being so forward.”  Natsu growled as he planned the escape when Chihiro turned into her room.

“Ah Aoitan… why?  Um… don’t you think you should put some clothes on?”  She asked calmly as Natsu hurried off to the bathroom.

“No fun!”

Chihiro watched her walk to the room when she saw the bluish underwear with the two cheeks being exposed.

“Also wash them before you give them back.  It would be weird to have them used.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2015, 11:43:32 AM »
That awkward moment lolol. It was hilarious! XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2015, 04:14:06 AM »
That awkward moment lolol. It was hilarious! XD

Yeah that led to some stuff...

Sousenkyo After Party

“Nee… Chihiro.”

The captain turned to see her co-captain looking at the green bottle and a person flat on the ground.  It had always amused people what they would do after sousenkyo.

Jiina dunked herself in a bath.

Mio had ran around hoping for someone to listen to her.

Sasshi, on the other hand, did the usual, drink.

However, the person wasn’t Sasshi.  It was her on the bed, complaining about the headache.

“Who else can drink?”  Kyappu asked.

“I’d assume it be Rikopi or Lovetan.”

“Rikopi!”  They both exclaimed as Natsu turned her over.

She smiled as she poked at the chest.

“That’s not nice.”  Chihiro narrowed her eyes.

“They’re nice.  Not like how Aoitan was with you last night…”  Natsu smirked.

Chihiro turned for a moment before snapping her head back.

“Honestly, I don’t know what felt worse.  The crying for me or the fact that she cried.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2015, 11:01:31 AM »
A little something away from HKT

Old

"Can you believe that?!"

Fujie Reina being in her words was the new appointed captain for Team M and the word shouted out to the woman.

Old.

She wasn't old.  Reina was of age.  Not old.  Her father was old although still handsome but never at her age of being old.

"That brat called me old."

Reinyan had a point taken with the team although the former captain was the aptly nicknamed Baba.  She refused to take on such things from the youngsters when a voice came from the hallway and ran past her.

"Umechan! Osoi!"

"Ah that feels better."

Where was I when this thing was posted??  XD XD XD XD XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2015, 07:22:47 AM »
^ Stuck somewhere and mainly a good reason to usually look into this thread once in a while because of the random things I do write XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2015, 09:11:55 AM »
“That was an incredible concert!  Wasn’t it Maichan?”

“It was and I can’t believe Maachan is so cute.  Raira, you do like Riho a lot.”  Mai pointed out as two strawberries grew on her cheeks.

“She is quite interesting although she holds back her personality.”  Raira sighed.  “She should be forward instead of reserving herself.”

“Indeed.  Maachan sure is quite a firecracker.”

The two took a deep breath as they felt the fresh air hit their lungs.

“Momusu is a fresh feeling for us… Although we’re quite young to remember the old songs.”  Raira smiled.

“Want to set a date for a private dance off?”  Maichan suggested.

“Surely as long as Sae could come too…”

“I guess you two could be in the corner… kissing, hugging, and such.”

“We’ll be dancing.”  Raira nodded as she headed toward the taxi.  “See ya tomorrow!”

“Yes, see ya tomorrow.”

Mai snickered at the idea as she headed the other direction with the other fans with discussions of the concert fresh within her mind.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015, 08:53:57 AM »
“I swear she’s weird.”

“She’s cute though…”

Nishino Miki agreed. Her wide eyes were charming but it wasn’t her point. Miki had her eyes set on what she had seen from her.

She was not human. It could have been her sensor going off but she was beyond the intelligence of her class. Miki overheard the conversation that they were going to put Nana into the A class but she declined because of comfort.

Miki bit her tongue when she walked by. Her demeanor was stricter than most. Even the sternest person had feared her. Her humor was dry. Nana couldn’t be human.

The problem was Kojimako hadn’t believed that fact. Kojima Mako was less interested in the fact of her personality but just to be friends with her. Miki reluctantly went with it but it lingered like an ear worm.

“Hey guys! I rarely come up here.” Nana greeted with her hand stiffly waving at them.

“Ah Nana-chan!” Kojimako greeted. “Want to see the Sky Tower from here?”

Nana ran over and looked out at the scenery as Miki sat with her arms crossed. Her thoughts were still filled about Nana. She came in stating she was from Kanagawa. Miki knew that Kanagawa would be a perfect place because of the location and scoffed at it. She hadn’t let it consume her that much until the hesitation of her changing clothes during P.E. class.

Nana was usually the last and most wearing baggy gym clothes and not putting effort into participating. Everyone had still liked her because she was always serious and tried to break her demeanor despite failing. Miki drew attention away easily with her running into the hurdle while concentrating on the group and tumbled onto the track.

It seemed awkward to wail out her pain but they also could ignore certain aspects while they stare at the new student. Miki hobbled to the side as she sat with the red gash as Kojimako ran from the track to the side. She swallowed her pride and admitted the defeat as she watched the crowd.

“Looks wonderful, nee~” Miki called out running to the fence.

“It is a wonderful sight. Rarely anything for Kanagawa looks this nice.” Nana smiled before relaxing her lips.

“Have you been there?” Kojimako asked. “Miki and I can take you when we have free time.”

“Sure. You two have been quite good friends. I don’t like interacting.” She snickered.

“Miki-chan… you free for the weekend?” Kojimako asked, breaking the concentration of the girl.

“Yeah! I’m free.” She responded surprised as Nana walked toward the door.

Miki narrowed her eyes towards the girl and followed her down as she casually walked behind her until Nana turned back with her eyes staring back with the orange flare. Miki stood frozen as Nana walked up the stairs to close the distance. Nana closed her eyes as she brushed by the nervous lips of Miki. The brief moment broken by a puff of breath.

“The answer is yes. I read it through your lips.” Nana smiled.

“What exactly are you?” Miki asked softly.

Nana shot her hands up to her chest as Miki fell onto the steps, feeling a rush of blood to her behind.

“The type of non-human who likes the human body. Also, you have been trying to get them bigger, right?”

Miki nodded. “Boys like them right?”

Nana nodded, “Of course but your attitude is all wrong.”

Hearing the scoff, Miki followed her down to the next set. “Are you an actual alien?”

“Guess so… Kanagawa is my hometown but I’m from another planet. My eyes are like that, yeah?”

Miki rolled her eyes. She felt her heart was dropped into a blender as her chest ached to know more but seeing Nana disappear, she was left to ponder as the next day Nana had left the school upon finding another place to venture off.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2015, 07:30:00 AM »
“Kusogaki…. Get me another beer.”

“I have a name, Baba.”

“Kusogaki!”

Yabushita Shu turned to the cooler and gripped the cold can.  She couldn’t feel her fingers as she handed it to the co-captain of team B2.  Shu had better things but felt her wrist being snatched and pulled back into smelling the rancid breath.

“Baba!  I don’t need any more attention.”  Shu snarled.

“It’s fine just a check.”

“Hey!  Stop doing that!  That is sekuhara!”  Shu broke free as she walked to the door.

Her heart started to pound as the feeling didn’t seem to go away but she forced a smile upon her face.  She felt happy to be a nuisance for others especially to the old hag.

“Flat chest!”  Shu yelled back into the room before closing the door and letting out a scoff into the air.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2015, 06:08:41 AM »
“You didn't have to come...”

“I want to be more feminine.”

Chiizu had to confirm herself again for the fifth time, knowing a few more probably would convince her about what they were doing.  She always snickered at Sasshi regardless.  They were small but she always imagined what her dream would become if she did follow through.

“Ah Natsu!”  Chiizu grinned.

“Maybe it is for Chihiro.”  Natsu thought.  “That's the only reason why she would come.”

Chiizu turned her head away.  Her imagination flew away as she held them wanting them to be what she wanted before the reality hit her.

“Mio wouldn't be here but Chiizu has seen them before right?”  Natsumikan elbowed the ikemen woman.

“I hate you.”  She said under her breath as they went to their separate rooms.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2015, 07:41:16 AM »
“Ah happy birthday!”

She turned to find him with a narrow smile and a small present in hand.

“Okada… I wasn’t really sure but it was just something between us.”  Moriyasu Mado proclaimed.

“Ah I see… thanks.”

Okada Kanna stood with the small box in hand and opened it to a braided bracelet.  The color matched with her

charm point as she slipped it on.  Her mind fluttered as the boy walked out and strolled out into the hallway

with her hands in his pocket.

“Don’t you want some cake?”

He shook his head.  “I’ll pass.  I hope to see you later.”

Okapon held it in her hand.  She couldn’t stop herself from smiling but she kept enough of the poker face to not

reveal the secret as she returned with a slice and calmly bit into it to enjoy the small gathering.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2015, 08:22:16 PM »
“Where did it go!?”

“Kyappu!  What are you looking for?”  Rikopi chimed in, looking at the frantic mess on the table.

“The FLASH issue.  I swear I left it here.”  She cried.

“Did you know where that issue is?”  Rikopi turned to Jiina as she shrugged holding the BUBKA in hand.  “I have the one with Haruppi.”

“Let me see.”

As the two stared into the pages, Chihiro felt a tap on her shoulder.  She glanced up to see Chiizu with an uneasy expression.

“I found it by the dressing area.  I thought you were looking for it.”  She explained when they all saw run into the room.

“Where did it go?”  Haruppi breathed as Chihiro flashed a smile.

“Ah I know who the guilty party is?  Give it to Haruppi.”  She grinned before Haruppi ran back.

“Why did she take it for?”  Jiina and Rikopi pondered.

Chihiro pursed her lips before giving a hug to Chiizu for her hard work and walked back to the dressing room.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2015, 08:36:19 PM »
I have to admit this one is rather confusing. lol.

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2015, 08:43:06 PM »
I have to admit this one is rather confusing. lol.

Simply Haruppi had the issue for "research"
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2015, 09:53:42 PM »
"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course!  Since you're twenty."

It rang in Marina's mind.  It only meant one thing reaching the special number, drinking.  Other than Sasshi, there was only one other person left to take on the special adventure.

"Rikopi, are you sure?"  Mariri asked again.

"I will make it easy for you.  I'll give you a light drink and work from there."  Sakaguchi Riko explained as she gave her a grin.

She hadn't expect an offer as her birthday was a while back but with their schedule it seemed too hectic to have personal time.  Mariri show a slight change as Rikopi led the way to the pub nearby.

"Ah Sakaguchi-san!  Ohisashiburi."

"We got a newbie!"  Rikopi announced as Mariri ducked her head into the half-crowded bar.

Mariri headed for the booth and saw a pitcher with pineapple slices in it.  Her thoughts turn to the fact of water and poured a glass for Rikopi and her.  Mariri sipped it as the taste of fruit covered her palate as the burning sensation rolled down her throat.  Her watery eyes came with the enjoyment of Rikopi as she slowly sipped hers.

“It shall start.”

Mariri wasn’t sure of everything but following Rikopi as they started to talk had brought up frustrations especially with 2nd generation.  It was vividly reminded how beyond Meru and Mio they were set back a bit although the memorable Jiina speech had brought up laughs.  Rikopi began to pick at the snacks while she observed the first occasion.  Offering had been prevalent but Mariri sipped at the drink often with the ice slowly melting in the pitcher.

Rikopi was aware of her surroundings after a few drinks and noticed the pitcher down to the last bit and poured it for herself while Mariri tilt the glass back and felt up her cheeks.

“Are we getting another one?  What’s this drink called?”  She asked quickly.

“No… This is a pineapple wine spritzer…”  Rikopi kicked back the glass.  “Let’s get you home.”

Mariri threw her arm away as she rolled up near the wall of the booth.  Rarely, Rikopi saw this side and the alcohol in its concentrated fashion showed off her defensive side.  She pulled her out as the woman started to wail out as the pub owner waved to Rikopi.

“I don’t want to!”  She cried.

“We can do it another time.  You don’t have to worry.”  Rikopi smiled as she dragged her.

“I won’t go home!”  She declared before running to the bushes.

Rikopi threw her head back to see her bent over.  The little memory had stuck to her as Mariri struggled to follow Rikopi back and instead took to the futon in Rikopi’s apartment.  She remembered what had happened but in the further embarrassment of the situation, Rikopi made it a point to let the people know about Mariri.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2015, 10:02:49 PM »
We all know drunken Mariri is drunk now lolol

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2015, 09:59:26 AM »
We all know drunken Mariri is drunk now lolol

I'm going to like this more often with whoever is next.... She better figure that out soon :nervous

“We have another one!”

Umeda Ayaka had glanced at the first two charts.  The third repeated the same problem.  She sighed as she wondered what connected the three deaths.  It didn’t surprise her that many were quite weak at the time before she had noticed their admission reason.

“Watanabe!  We need you at Umeda’s office.”  They called over the system as the nurse came.

“Yes Umeda-sensei!”  She called.

“We need you to transfer over to pediatrics.”  She explained as the woman nodded.

Watanabe Miyuki nodded.  She grew curious and closed the door behind her.  Taking the seat, there were the three charts and noticed the names.

“I’m sorry for them.  I didn’t mean to…”

“Never mind that.  The funny occasion was each were stiff someplace else too.”  Umeda hid her mouth.  “Just get to pediatrics.”

Miyuki ran off as she noted from the pictures the effects of Miyuki with the cardiac patients.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2015, 02:18:38 AM »
Long time no write these but will get around to it other than the OS XD

The reality had set in that she was ready to leave.  She felt her heart ready to pound out as the words slipped from her mouth.

“Mocchi daisuki~”

Covering her mouth instantly, she ran to the place of salvation, the empty room with the mop.  Takajo Aki remembered the room distinctly because of the old mop heads.  Running away seemed to be the only way to feel what she could show.  No one followed her to the room as she slammed the door behind her, locking it instantly.  She reached up, hearing the click of the only light in the vast room.

Holding the wooden stick, Akicha saw her face in the mop head.  She felt the tear escape from her eye as she dropped it to the ground.  Her chance was to confront her and ran to the door, gripping the knob.  She thought about everything although the chances was to feel her say Otamaru again.

Opening the door, she peered down, wiping her eyes again.  “Hey!”

“Akicha!  What are you doing in the storage closet?”  She asked.  “What’s wrong?”

“Rie-chan!  Mocchi…”  She muttered the words.

“Hmm… isn’t she with Umetan?”  Rie thought as Akicha threw her face into her hands.  “I see…”

She felt her hand being grabbed and dragged back to the room.  She stood over the woman as Akicha took a deep breath.

“I’m going to miss you.”  Akicha cried.

“Same here, Otamaru.”  Mocchi threw her arms around the younger woman.

“Mocchi… daisuki.”  She whispered, bringing her closer.

Akicha felt her heart ache again as Mocchi turned to the girl and smiled.  Akicha walked toward the door and felt a hand gripping her.  She glanced down, feeling the warmth of her grip.  Her memory etched the lovely picture of the gleaming woman as she left with little to consider about her own feelings.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Revolver