JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me

Author Topic: My instant girlfriend - chap 25 (WMatsui) 10/08/2016  (Read 65233 times)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 5
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2015, 06:06:32 PM »
An updateeeeeeeeee~~~
JR was soooooooo cute>///<
And I think Yukirin have a 'feeling' for Rena-sama. It gonna be interesting~

Thanks, author-san. Now I'll wait the another chapter~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2015, 07:34:58 PM »
jejeje maybe later renachan :D

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2015, 08:01:54 PM »
If there is Yukirena moment then i will kill myself from happiness. (*^﹏^*)

please author san make some yukirena moment.

thanks for update

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2015, 08:11:04 AM »
Thankss for fast update author san ...

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2015, 10:04:38 AM »
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Thanks for the update sadrilim san...
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2015, 10:24:24 AM »
Wmatsui moment so funny, rena chan had fallen to jun kun. thanks for the update awaited next chapter do not stay long ok :deco: :twothumbs :wub:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2015, 05:28:07 AM »
Mou Jun u could just sleep with Rena  XD

Jun is being considerate  :P

Hope they get closer after this  :)

Need next chapter soon~  :D
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2015, 12:37:05 PM »
Jun why you don't understand Rena,.. Just sleep with her already.. :lol:
Nice move Jun with those abs you will make Rena fall hard for you.. :P
Need more author-san.. :bow:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 7
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2015, 01:41:56 PM »
Well, this is the sixth chapter, enjoy the story. I wonder should I make Yuki in love with Rena ? But, I prefer her to be with Mayu. So, I am sorry guys, I will not make any romance event for them two, I will explain later about Yuki overprotective behavior towards Rena, and also why  sometimes she acted like enemy for Wmatsui, and also about the stepmother plan, it will not be revealed soon. As I want to make some of romance event for Wmatsui. Still enjoy, I plan to make it long, but I can change my mind in any time, because I still have a lot of thing to do, and lastly a some fanfic to write.

Chapter 7 Wmatsui Fanfic
Chapter 7 : Kiss you

At middle of night

Both of Matsui is sleeping,  but in the middle of the night, Rena is awake by whining sound. The sound looks terrible sad. Turn out it was Matsui Jun, he has a nightmare again. Rena remember when they first encounter Jun also have a nightmare, it make Rena wonder why he is always have a nightmare. Rena then walked toward Jun, to make sure he is okay.

Jun : .. don.. don’t leave me…

Rena : Jun..

Jun : please… I promise… Mama…

Seeing Jun have nightmare and cold sweat, Rena began to worried. She try to wake Jun up by shaking the boy gently. At last, Jun finally wake up. He get up, and holding his head. He looks like in pain. It make Rena’s heart hurt. Seeing Jun like this, somehow make her heart hurt.

Rena : Jun kun… are you okay?

Jun : hai.. sorry to make you worry, am I waking you up? Sorry nee, Rena chan.

Rena pov

He is always give me a smile, as if he know when I am worried. But those smile it is really a sincerity smile? He looks like have a lot of problem, but  will he share it to me when I ask? He try to act strong in front of me and other people. I know I can’t judge him just in this little time, I mean we just meet and I don’t even know his past or what he like or what he dislike.  Now I wonder, will I be able to make him happy? I mean, I just a plain girl. And I always give him trouble. Jun kun… I also want to be your strength.

End of pov

Rena then hug Jun, soothing him back, the action make Jun freeze. He never feel this warm embrace for so long. He know he need to tell Rena, soon or later. He always have a nightmare. Not everyday, but every time he feel trouble, or doubt in his heart, he will have a nightmare. The same nightmare, as if himself keep telling him that nobody wants himself. Just like his father who leave him and his mother, and also his mother family, who disgust of him. eventhough he has  relatives, after her mother death, no body want him, so he end up become an orphan. For that day, Matsui Jun never show his weakness to anybody. He never depend on anybody, and he always become somebody who can lead and depend on, a responsible person. He want to show anybody, especially her mother family that he can survive in this world alone, without their help.

Jun then break the hug, looking at Rena eyes. When their eyes meet, Jun know that Rena still worried about him, he caress her hand and looked at her eyes again. Those eyes, beauty but full of worriedness. Rena then touch his face, caress it. And Jun let her hand caress it. Her hand is so soft, gentle and warm. It make Jun to feel relieve, safe. they don’t speak any word, just enjoy each other presence. Until Jun feel like he is ready to tell Rena the story, he know even though Rena didn’t ask him any question, she is curious about him. So he hold Rena hand and start to tell her his story.

Jun : My mother died, when I am 6 years old. That day, we went to shop near our house, every weekend, my mother will bring me to the nearby market, I don’t have father. My mother say that my father leave us, when I was a baby boy. My mother relatives don’t like me, they said that I bring the shame to their family.
So yeah.. it  just me and my mother.  That day, when we finish shopping, there is a car run over us, and it hit my mother hard. Actually it wanted to hit me, but my mother cover me, so it hit my mother. And after that incident, I become an orphan. Nobody really want me, so.. since that day, sometimes when I am nervous or have a problem, I will have that nightmare again and again. The day when my mother died.

Rena then cried so hard. She can’t believe that Jun also lost his mother in very young age. She also lost her mother, but she is ten years old back then, and there are still a lot of people that care about her. But, with Jun, he is different. She know what the feeling of lost.

Jun : un… Rena chan, don’t cry nee.

Rena : hiks.. sorry Jun kun.. I…

Jun then hug her, tightly. As Rena crying and hide her face in his chest. Jun then soothing her by caressing her back. They stay like that until Rena calmed down and stopped crying.  Jun then caress her face and wipe her tears. It is dark, but because of the moonlight from the window, Jun can see Rena face.

Jun pov

Her face is beautiful, even though she just crying, ah.. her skin is so soft, as I wipe her face. Rena chan, she cry because of me. The very first person that cry for me. Even my relatives didn’t cry for my mother death, about my lost. No body care of me, but Rena chan. I can feel that she is really care for me, it is enough for me. With just Rena in here for me. I really will fall deeper for her. Ah.. why she is so lovely. As I wipe her tears from her face, accidentally I touch her lip. It send some electricity for me. Her lip is so soft, and tempted. I really want to feel her lip.

End of pov

Jun then move closer and close their distance, and give her a quick kiss. It is quick, but it is sure to make Rena blushed like a tomato, and her heart is beating so fast, and she dared not to see Jun face.

Rena : …

Jun : Rena chan?

Jun : ..!!!?

Jun feel guilty, taking Rena a kiss without her permission, he kiss her quickly just because he feel like want to do it. He wonder if Rena chan hate the kiss. As Rena just looked down.

Jun : Rena chan.. sorry nee

Rena : ..?!

Rena then looked at him, and has a questioned looked. she wonder why he say sorry, did he regret about the kiss?

Jun : I sorry if I kiss you without permission.

Rena : .. It is okay. I .. don’t hate it. (blushed and look down)

Jun : really?! Yes!!! ..er.. I mean, thank you Rena chan. (cat smile attack) so, can I have a kiss again?

Rena : eh?!

Jun : no..? (pouted)

Jun : maybe It will make my nightmare go away, I mean.. kissing you make me feel really happy. (puppy eyes attack)

Rena : teaser..

Rena then move closer and give him a kiss in the cheek, it make the Matsui boy feel happy. Well, he is a bit disappoint because she doesn’t kiss him in the lip, maybe later he will try to steal one or two kiss from her.

Jun : Rena chan daisuki!!!

Rena : .. (blushed) .. let’s sleep nee…

Jun : un.. good night Rena chan, and thank you.

Rena : good night Jun kun.

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 6
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2015, 02:41:53 PM »
Wah, They KISSED  :lol:

Hmm, So Jun has a sad past  :cry:

Well they are getting closer now  :)
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2015, 09:07:13 AM »
Hiks.. hiks.. Jun be strong, now there is Rena beside you..
They are kissing already :shocked
I thought Rena will be shy and trying to keep a distance from Jun first before married..
Its so fast, Jun you steal Rena kiss again..  :banghead: Well I dont mind thought..  :inlove: But I prefer the shy Rena... :P
Thanks for update.. :twothumbs

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2015, 04:01:36 PM »
yyey wmatsui story  :deco:
and there will be mayuki too?
I'll wait your next update author san  :cathappy:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
Re: Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 6
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2015, 04:53:58 PM »
💜💜💜 puppy eyes and cat smile is the best =)

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2015, 10:48:26 PM »
waaahhhhh <3
sorry if i just read it now. . thank you for this fanfic <3

WMATSUI!!!
they kissed <3 wat!!!! shut up!!! so lovely <3
makes me happy!!!!!!!
jun-kun!!!
rena-ojou sama <3

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2015, 04:29:32 PM »
Chapter 6 Wmatsui
Chapter 6 : father talk

Rena woke up, feeling an warm embrace beside her. She is surprise at first, because at night, they sleep separately, but seeing Jun sleeping face, make her smile.

Rena pov

Jun kun, you looks cool and independent, but actually you just lonely and need somebody to love you. Those face you make when you are sleeping is so cute. I wonder what make you change your mind, and sleep beside me? Hm…?

End of pov

Rena then stroke his hair gently, as she looking at Jun sleeping face,  and when she looked at his lip, somehow it make her remember about yesterday event. those lip that touch hers, it is quick, but enough to make her heart beat like crazy, and give a warm sensation to her lip. As the Matsui boy make a move, she know that he will be awake any time soon. So she pretend to sleep again beside him, to embrace to telling the truth to him, that she is looking at him from just now. The matsui boy, then awake. Seeing Rena still asleep, he then smiled. He caress her face gently and decided to steal a kiss again, he kiss her lip quickly, and stand up. Getting ready to take  a bath. Yuki has warned him to stay awake quickly. As she warned him, if he wake up late, she will be the one that drag him out, and give him a ‘special treatment’.

Yuki told him that he need to at least know the Matsui tradition and remember it. And he need to train himself for the marriage ceremony. The ceremony will need some action to take, and need some manner to do. And also, he need to have a lesson of many other, such as how to handle the business. Yuki has seen his CV and she know that the Matsui boy have a zero knowledge about the thing he need to do.

As for Rena, she is too stunned by the kiss again, she never expect Jun will give her a kiss again, well a stealed one. But, she soon she snapped from her daze, as there is a knock from outside. She opened the door, and turnout it is Yuki and few maid. She inform Rena that she will take Jun again, to teach him some lesson and prepare for him a traditional clothes. As Jun then come out from the bathroom, because he hear a door knock, but fainted as soon as Yuki see him.

Well, Jun is half naked. Blame his bad habit. He always come out by just his towel to cover his below. And with a quick reflex Yuki take the book beside her and throw it hardly to Jun face head. It is a strike. As for Rena, she blushed to see Jun body.  But she soon realize Jun is fainted, Rena quickly take care of him.

Rena : mouu.. Yukirin, don’t hit him too hard. Look at him.

Yuki : I am sorry Rena sama, but this guy have no shame at all. How can he wonder with just that. Such a shame. We will take care of him, Rena sama.

Yuki then ordered the maid to take care of Jun, but Rena declined it. She feel it is her duty as ‘soon to be’ wife to take care of him. Well, soon or later Jun will be in her side, and she need to take care of him. She then ordered them to wait for him outside after take Jun back to the bed. She let his head to rest in her lap while she caress his face.

….

After a while, feeling some soft and gentle touch from Rena, Jun then awake, Jun smile at her, but his head give him a pain.

Jun : urggh!! My head..

Rena : Jun kun.. are you alright? Did it hurt.

Jun : well.. a little. That Kashiwagi! Give me a headache in the morning. (pouted)

Rena then give a kiss in his forehead. She then smiled shyly at Jun as caressing Jun face.

Rena : don’t be mad at her. In our house tradition, men or women may not revealed their body freely to the other people, especially the opposite gender.

Jun : souka? Nee.. Rena chan..

Rena : un?

Jun : where is my morning kiss?

Rena : eh?... (blushed)

Jun : mouu.. Rena chan don’t just stay silent like that. If you don’t give me a kiss, then.. I will take my own reward.

Jun then turn aroud and hug her, holding her waist. As his position is in laying position. He lay his face in her lap. Making Rena blushed even more. Jun is enjoying his time feeling Rena’s warm, and they stay like that for quite a long time until there is a knock from the door. So, Rena then move away and this make the Matsui boy pouted. The way he acted really looks like kid who love to be pampered a lot. Rena just smile at her ‘soon to be husband’ action. She then help him to used the traditional clothes. As Jun never really  used to wear Yukata. And when he is finished, it really look good at him.

After that, Jun leave with Yuki and a few servant. Yuki then explain some of the rules in here. And a few thing he need to remembered. Because, Jun agreed to married to Rena, He need to be part of her family and live in this house and take care of the hotel someday.

Yuki : you better be prepared. There will be a lot of thing that you need to do, and remembered.

Jun : just bring it on, I am sure I can do it. Work hard will be pay off.

Yuki : you sure can talk a worth some word sometimes.

Jun : it was my boss word. He always said, work hard will be pay off, if you never work hard you will get zero chance, but If you work hard it will show some result.

Yuki : you sure have a nice boss.

Jun : yup! he even say I can come back to work whatever I want. he always welcome me in there.

Yuki : well, that not gonna happened. let’s see, first you need to learn some manner. And I will be your instructor, be happy. I will teach you some of my knowledge.

Yuki then smirked at him, it make Jun gluped, and he know he will have a long day after this. He then protest.

Jun : what?! Can I change teacher?

His word soon is cut by Rena’s father.

Kenzou : well, it can’t be help, Matsui san. You see, Yuki is the best servant I ever have, and her knowledge is great. I am sure she will be able to teach you all you need to do and learn. She also is the best instructor in this house.

Jun : Yes, I understand

Kenzou : so, how about your night with Rena ?

Jun : … no..thing hap..pened Matsui sama.

Jun looks nervous, he dared not to look at Kenzou eyes, and there is some sweat at his face. But, he try to give him a smile and greet him, those action make Kenzou laughed.

Kenzou : ha ha ha, young boy. Why don’t we have a breakfast together? I am sure you will need that to run you whole activity today. Beside we can have some talk.

Jun : (gluped), hai.. it will be my pleasure, Matsui sama.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2015, 05:13:38 PM »
Omg Jun had such a sad past

I cried when i saw Rena cfied about Jun past

Update soon

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2015, 06:02:07 PM »
Omg Jun had such a sad past

I cried when i saw Rena cfied about Jun past

Update soon
Ch 6

Haahha poor Jun got hit by Yuki...well blame his habit xD

Jun and Rena father going to talk, Jun look so nervouse

Update soon

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Re: Wmatsui (my instant girlfriend) chapter 7
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2015, 12:47:16 AM »
breakfast with rena´s father..... poor Jun!

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2015, 05:58:48 AM »
Thank you for fast update ...

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2015, 11:37:37 AM »
Yo guys, I make a poll. And hopefully you vote it. I will not continue this story if the voters don't reach 48 people within  20 days.
if it not reach that many vote. I think I will end it in next 1 or 2 chapter.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me