JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Electrography

Author Topic: Athena48's OS Collection (WMatsui, MaYuki)  (Read 16127 times)

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
Athena48's OS Collection (WMatsui, MaYuki)
« on: June 17, 2015, 11:38:17 AM »
I'm still new in 48G fandom.. and i'm so in love with Wmatsui and Mayuki!!  :inlove: :inlove:
i'll try to update wmatsui and mayuki one-shot fic.

Index fic
Love Recipe - WMatsui (below)
Him - WMatsui (below)
Pencil - Mayuki (below)
Just Ordinary Days - WMatsui (below)
Package Delivery - Mayuki (below)
Dying - Mayuki (below)
Windsor Knot - WMatsui (below)
Rena-chan is Vampire? - WMatsui (below)
Cyborg vs UFO catcher - Mayuki
Jurina Tricks! - WMatsui

P.S: English is not my first language, so pardon for grammar mistake and error were found

LOVE RECIPE

It’s  a sunny day today, Rena just wakes up from her slumber. She takes a look to the clock and its already afternoon. With a lazy step she walks into the living room. Usually Rena would heard her lover blasting some music from her beloved home stereo subwoofer, but oddly today it’s so quiet.

“Jurina?” Rena calling her lover but there’s no respond at all.

After she found nothing in the living room, Rena turn to the kitchen and

“Mouuu! I’m calling you Jurina! Why you not answering me?” sulking Rena.  And Jurina still not giving Rena respond, she looks so engrossed with a piece of paper and pen in her hand.

“Jurina?”Rena walks closer to Jurina to take a look paper in her lover hand.

“what are you doing ?” ask Rena

“eh? Rena-chan ? since when you are here?” startled Jurina when Rena put her hand in Jurina’s shoulder

“tsk! You always pay no attention to everything when you get too focus with something” said Rena with full of sarcasm.

“oh I’m sorry, I’m not doing it again”

“yeah.. yeah.. you always said that..” said Rena rolled her eyes “what’s that anyway ?” ask Rena pointing to the paper that Jurina hold.

“this?” Rena nodded her head and Jurina grinning foolishly to her lover “just read it” said Jurina while giving the paper to Rena. Rena read the contents on that paper with furrowed eyebrows but gradually her furrowed eyebrows changes into a bright smile.

“so what do you think?” ask Jurina with foolish grin still plastered in her face

“ohhh Jurinaaa i love you so much! You’re so sweet and so cheesy!! I think I just got diabetes from your sweetness” Rena throws herself to the younger one and hugs her lovers tightly and not forget to give her lover the morning kiss.

WMATSUI LOVE RECIPE
Ingredients
2 Hearts full of love
2 Heaping cups of kindness
4 Armfuls of gentleness
2 Cups of friendship
2 Cups of joy
2 Big hearts full of forgiveness
1 Lifetime of togetherness
2 Minds full of tenderness

Method

Stir daily with happiness, humor and patience.
Serve with warm and compassion, respect and loyalty.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 10:17:37 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Wmatsui and MaYuki OS fic
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 02:30:51 PM »
welcome~its good~
please keep up/continue to write other story~
thankieess and ganbatte author san~ :thumbsup

love the ingredient (add dorkiness too)..xD
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: Wmatsui and MaYuki OS fic
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 05:43:07 PM »
What a wonderful recipe!  :thumbup
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
Wmatsui new OS [HIM]
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 07:38:53 AM »
@kuro_black29: Thank you for reading my story,hehehe  :)

@DC2805: omg!!! i'm not expecting you would commenting and read my story!!  XD btw, i have read you fic before and beacuse of your fic i'm so into wmatsui now! ahahaha.. my fav fic from you is The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife!  :inlove: thank you very much for reading my story~   XD

Hi~ i'm back with WMatsui new OS... this one is really really short! its like only 400 words.. hope you like all~ :)

HIM

He always interrupts our moment!

He always distracts my girlfriend attention from me!

He’s so annoying!

If I could I want to beat him up! I’ll kill him first then I’ll bury him so no one would notice.

Whenever Rena-chan with him, she always ignoring me. She was just too absorbed with him.

He can make her laugh like I do.

He’s smarter than i.

His English is perfect too, even he mastered other language too.

One day I got news from Rena-chan, she tells me that “Him” got an accident. For a moment I really happy to heard that! Heck! I almost throw a party because of that! Very childish I know.

But that not lasts for long.

Next day, Rena-chan calling me and tell me that he’s already alright.

I feel like to snatch him away from my girlfriend and then beat him up!

Today, me and Rena-chan sitting in the café spent our afternoon together.

Like always.. He always distracts my girlfriend attention. I feel fed up!

Ok that’s enough!

“Mouuu! Rena-chan can you put it down?!” I said to her while snatching her iphone.

“noooooo.. my boyfie” Rena-chan whined. Yep “HIM” is my girlfriend beloved iphone.

“don’t you remember what I said before?” I’m asking her. Rena-chan just pouting trying to snatch back her iphone from me.

“I said no iphone, no smartphone, no tablet nor other gadget when we are on our date! I want us talk to each other, to having some conversation!” I lectured her

“And this” I said while showing her iphone “this things is not helping at all!”

“You were just giving more attention to your phone than me? What so interesting with these things huh?” I ask her again.

“well its pretty same like you and your video games collection” Rena-chan answered calmly.

“no… don’t compare my video games collection to your phone Rena-chan!”

“its same thou”

“no its not! I only play my games when I had spare time.. while you? You’re always engrossed with your phone all the time! So don’t compare our situation” I explained her.

“Fine! I know!” finally she gives in. I smile to her and put her phone to my pocket, cause if I give her phone back there’s no guarantee she would listen to what I said before and surely she gonna back playing with her phone lurking on twitter or posting something on her instagram account.

“so what do you want to talk about?” she ask me

“anything.. just anything.. actually I just love hearing your voice” it’s seems my words really affecting her.  Its made her cheeks suddenly turn red from bushing.

“silly Jurina!”

“hehehe.. I know you like it”

“mouu!”

With that we spent our afternoon talking about bunch of nonsense, but I don’t mind tho.

I know I can’t change my girlfriend habit, but at least we had agreement and I already felt content with that.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:19:59 AM by Athena48 »

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
MaYuki OS Fic - Pencil
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »
finally i made MaYuki fic! hahaha.. enjoy all~

PENCIL

Mayu seems looked so distressful, she tried to pay close attention around for something that seemed very important to her. Yukirin who see Mayu behavior could only stare confusedly at Mayu’s figure who's been pacing around the room.

"Mayu what are you looking for??" Ask Yukirin.

"Hmm" mumbling Mayu ignoring Yuki question. Mayu is still busy looking for something, and now she was kneeling right in front of the coffee table, looking down the table. Yukirin which is intrigued by Mayu act, tapping Mayu shoulder to get the younger’s one attention.

"What Yuki? did you not see that I'm busy right now?" Mayu replied with a slightly annoyed tone. Yes, that was the nature of Mayu.. When she was focused on something, she would be angry if disturbed.

"why you  sound so angry? I asked you nicely before, but you did not reply me! Don’t you think that maybe I can help you!" said Yukirin with slightly rising her tone. Her emotions a bit inflamed due Mayu tone earlier.

Mayu finally sat down on the couch next to Yukirin. "You know that I like to draw right?" Said Mayu while sighing,  Yukirin only nodded hearing what Mayu said.

"And now I'm confused where to find my favorite Purin-kun pencil!" Said Mayu with frown. "I think I put it on the dining table! But when I want to use it its not on the dining table!” Yuki who saw Mayu getting worked up over her favorite and only Purin-kun pencil cannot help to laugh over her friend’s silliness.

"Well! Why are you laughing?? You’re going to help me or not?" it’s not stopping Yukirin too even guffaw seeing Mayu’s growing annoyed.

"Yuki, I'm serious! I cannot be inspired if I’m not using that pencil”

"Hahahaha .. Mayu .. ahahaha .. have you look carefully?" Ask Yukirin in between her laugh.

"I HAVE! In fact I almost flipped this whole room only to find my favorite pencil!" explained Mayu.

"Hehehe .. silly!" Yukirin said as she reaches her hand into Mayu face. Mayu was confused with Yukirin sudden closeness.. "This..  your favorite pencil" Yukirin gives Mayu her favorite pencil  with amusing smile plastered on her face.

"h-how.. can?" Ask Mayu confused while taking the pencil.

"Baka! Why do you think you cannot find your pencil all over the place huh? That's because you tuck it in your ear! silly!" Said Yukirin before leaving Mayu who still didn’t believe what had just happened.

Turns out her pencil was tucked above her ear.

"hihihi.. dork Mayu always be dork Mayu.. hihihi.." giggling Yukirin.

END

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
[WMatsui OS] - Just Ordinary Days
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 07:22:58 AM »
Just Ordinary Days

Today every senbatsu members had a schedule for filming AKB new PV’s. Every senbatsu members was waiting their turn to take the shoot. The other eight members watching from side while monitoring the progress. Rena keeps her eyes on the screen monitoring Jurina who now taking her solo shot.

“Why so serious Rena-chan?” Teased Takamina while whispering to Rena.

“eh? Since when Takamina-san standing behind me?” Rena got lil bit startled by Takamina sudden present.

“hahaha.. you just too focused on Jurina.. I wonder why too?” teased Takamina again. Rena was so sure that her face must be blushing so bad right now.

“why you still got so shy huh? Everyone already know about you two,hahaha..”

“No.. it’s not like that..” said Rena shying away.

“awwwww… Rena-chan why so cuteeee” Takmina put her hands on Rena cheeks and squished Rena cheek.

“Takamina-san.. stop it.. it’s so embarrassing..” Rena trying to get away from Takamina.

And suddenly..

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MIDGET SOUKANTOKU NOOOO!!! RENA IS MINEEE! ONLY MINE!!” shouted Jurina dashing towards Rena and Takamina.

Everyone startled by Jurina loud voice and now everyone looking into them. Takmina let Rena go, but before Jurina taking Rena away, Takamina decided to tease the younger girl first. Seeing Jurina getting nearer them, Takamina put her hands on Rena shoulder and in swift motion she plant quick peck on Rena lips. Everyone who saw that scenes screaming excitedly.

“OMG!!!! Mayuyu!! Did you see that?!!! Did you??” said Yukirin to Mayu excitedly.

“Goshh… Takahashi-san really childish..” said the idol cyborg aka Mayu.

“NOO! What theee?? That’s so uncool Takmina-san!” said Jurina while pulling Rena to her. Takamina only shrugging her shoulders with teasing smile still planted in her face. Meanwhile Rena.. she still shock with what just happened.

“No one can Kiss Rena-chan beside me! Right Rena-chan?” asked Jurina to Rena. But Rena not giving her any answer.

“Rena-chan?” said Jurina again.

“huh sorry.. what’s again?” finally Rena giving her respond.

“I said no one can kiss you like I do..” smiles Jurina before plated her lips into Rena lips.

For the second time Rena got startled again! Why people keep kissing her out of sudden??

“Kyaaaaaa!!!!!” shouted Rena while pushing Jurina. Rena push is really hard that make Jurina fell.

“Oh mai gawddd!!!” shouted everyone, when they saw Jurina fell.

“Rena-chan! You push Jurina-chan too hard!” said Takamina.

“aww… I’m okay.. I’m okay..” said Jurina assuring the others. After a minute passed Rena just realize what she had done.

“Omg!! Are you okay baby??” panicked Rena without realizing that she just called Jurina aka her girlfriend with their pet name.

“baby?” murmured the others.

“what did you say?” smirk Jurina.

Rena can’t take it anymore! It was totally embarrassing. Two times she make fool of herself!

“Mouuuu!!!! It’s so embarrassing!!” Rena put her palms to her face, covering her face from humiliate.

“awwwwww!!! Rena-chan so cuteeee! Lemme kiss you again” said Jurina while puckering her lips to Rena.

Everyone who saw the scene in front their eyes only can “aww-ing” at the cutes interaction between Rena and Jurina. Everyone already knows that the two of them had been in relationship, but Rena always shy to shows it.

“Ikoma-chan.. when we get older we can do things like that?” Sakura ask Ikoma. The two kids still clueless with what happen.

“I think..” answer Ikoma.

“Tsk! That two!” groaned Paruru when she sees now Jurina running away from Rena wrath.

Fin

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
Re: [Update WMatsui os 20/06/15] - Wmatsui and MaYuki OS fic
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 07:49:03 AM »
Wmatsui so kawaiiiiiiii :wub:
I wanna both of them always together
So sad there is gonna be no more wmastui soon  :cry:

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
MaYuki os - Package Delivery
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 12:15:14 PM »
hi~ sorry for not updating.. i still had final exam so yeahh been busy with study  :nervous
well without further ado.. i present you all MaYuki drabble~

Package Delivery

Ding dong~

“Wait a minute” said Yuki when she heard her apartment bell was ringing. Yuki walks to the intercom to check who’s visiting her at such hour? It’s already 11pm!

“oh Mayu?” whisper Yuki when she saw Mayu standing back facing her apartment door.

“Mayu? What are you doing?” asked Yuki when she opened the door for Mayu. Yuki can see that Mayu seems so nervous. What happen with her lover? They were just got back from a date not long ago! Just two hour ago precisely, Mayu was sending her home and then why Mayu show up in front of her apartment? Did Mayu left behind her things in her apartment? And then she just gonna pick it up.

“err.. Yuki..”

“hmm? What? Did you left something?” Yuki can see that Mayu taking something from her pocket jeans. Yuki cannot see clearly what Mayu hold into.

And then….

With an intense and loving gaze, Mayu reached Yuki palm and holding into it.

Yuki only can put her free hands over her agape mouth! Yeah! Mayu just put something to her ring fingers!

“Package delivery” said Mayu tenderly while slipping the rings into Yuki ring fingers. Yuki cannot contain her feeling anymore! Mayu can see tears brimming on Yuki eyes.

After put the rings, Mayu pull out some paper from her jacket and give it to Yuki.

“and please sign in here” said Mayu to Yuki.

Turns out that paper is a marriage certificate that Mayu already prepared before! She just needs Yuki signature to complete the document before she submits the document for their marriage permission.

Without further ado Yuki throwing herself into Mayu embraces and hugging her girlfriend tightly. Her girlfriend is being so sweet! Oh corrected! Mayu is her fiancé now!

“I do Mayu! I do!” said Yuki while tightening her hugs.

“Yuki you need to sign it first, then afterwards you can say I do later” joking Mayu

“Baka! I love you!” answered Yuki. And Mayu only can smile happily and tightened her hugs.

Her proposal is success!.

fin

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
Re: Mayuki OS - Dying
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 11:37:52 AM »
hello~ long time no see~ hehehe.. Finally now i'm on semester break!! yippieeee!~ holiday~  :lol:
well, i;m back with MaYuki OS.. hope you all like it~

Dying

It has been 3 days since Mayu falling sick, she cannot do anything besides lying in her bed with thick blanked wrapped around her body. Her face was so red because the fever and sometimes she got nosebleed too.

“Mayu-chan.. wake up.. its time to take your medicine” said Yukirin softly waking up her lover

“urghh.. Yuki I’m dying Yuki.. I’m dying” said Mayu while holding her aching head.

“Mouu!! What are you talking about ?!! you just catch a cold!” scold Yuki. Well, for these past three days Mayu always talking gibberish like she’s dying.. she have to go to a far place or something like that, of course Yuki felt scared, her lover sound so serious when she talk about herself being dying.

“okay, if you think that you’re dying, we go to see doctor now! N.O.W!” mad Yuki. Mayu put her head low and fidgeting her fingers.

“no need” whispered Mayu.

“you said yourself that you’re dying! Lets we see the doctor now!”

“no need yuki.. I’m afraid” said Mayu with teary eyes. Yuki can’t hold herself looking into her lover feeling so down and without she realizes tears already brimming in her eyes.

“Mayuyu.. you’re scaring me.. don’t you know that I’m so worried right now??” said Yuki who now sitting in bed beside Mayu while holding her lover hands.

“I’m sorry yuki”

“NO! We need to see doctor now"

“yuki please listen to me” pleaded Mayu

“No Mayu.. I’m not listening to you!”

“please yukirinnn” Yuki can’t hold her tears anymore and just let her tears fall freely.

“ssshhhh… don’t cry yuki” said Mayu wiping her lover tears using her thumbs.

“Mayu-chan.. y-you just catch a cold! H-how can you said yo-urself that you’re dy-ing..” Yuki voice come out stuttering because she holding herself from crying.

“be-because Google said so..”

Yuki staring into Mayu for minute digesting what her lover just said and then it hit her.

“Hold onnnn !! you said GOOGLE said so ?? how ?? Mayu I’m freaking serious here! please don’t joking around!” now Yuki feel irritated with Mayu attitude. Did her lover still hallucinating? It’s said that when you got high fever you tend to hallucinating weird things.

“No yukiiii… listen to me..” said Mayu trying calming Yukirin who now in stage of leasing hellyuki mode.

“explain now!” command Yuki.

“don’t you realize that for these past days I always get nosebleed? And not to mention some bruises too” Yuki nodded her head listening to Mayu explanation,  it’s all true though.

“and when I googled about my symptom, it’s said that I might suffered from Blood cancer! Leukemia yuki! Leukemia!” now Yuki know why her lover always said that she’s dying, baka Mayuyu always be baka  Mayuyu.

Yuki face palming herself and felt embarrassed because her girlfriend stupidity! She thought Mayu was clever than her!.

“OH MAI GAWD !! you make me worried for nothing Watanabe!” Mayu startled with Yuki sudden shout.

“I’m dying here! Remember I had leukemia here! Don’t you feel sad for me ?? evil girlfie..” pout Mayu while laying her body to the bed again and wrapped her body with thick blanket, after all her body still not in good condition.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA… Mayu please don’t mad at me.. but you’re just.. you just so..  urghhh never mind!” Yuki pull off Mayu blanket and grabing Mayu hands.

“wakey.. wakey.. you still need to eat your medicine”

“I’m still dying yuki” said Mayu stubbornly

“yeah.. yeah.. whatever you said.. now get out your ass from bed! Takamina-san already prepared chicken soup for you”

“evil girlfie.. you didn’t care about me at all right ? I’m dying yuki..”

“Oh mai gawd Mayu !! stop talking nonsense! You just catch cold! Now be quiet and take your medicine!”

“I’m dying yuki” Yuki really irritated yet feels amusing with her lover silly act.

“ok ok.. so can this cure your Illness then?” without waiting for Mayu answer Yuki already kissing her lover lips ignoring the possibility that she might get sick too.
A minute had passed and the two of them need to catch their breath. Yuki parting her lips and looking into Mayu eyes smiling sweetly. “ok.. now you’re healthy and live happily ever after with princess Yuki.. end.”

Mayu bewildered with Yuki sudden aggressiveness yet sweet act and grinning dorkly “hehehe… OF COURSE PRINCE MAYU ALREADY HEALTHY LIKE A BULL NOW!”

Fin

so how is it? ahahahaha... i find its fun writing Mayu with dorky character!  XD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:48:41 PM by Athena48 »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: [Update MaYuki os 06/07/15] - Wmatsui and MaYuki OS fic
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 04:22:31 PM »
heheheh...
Yeah... And I find it's fun to read ur OSs...
I feel refresh after reading these..

Keep it up, author-san..
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
Mayuki drabble
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 02:45:55 AM »
On one fine day Mayu and Yuki just exchanging text message like what they usually do…

From Mayu:
Yukirinnnnn Help meee!

From Yuki:
What’s wrong Mayu??

From Mayu:
I get lost!

From Yuki:
Omg?!! Are you okay?? Tell me where are you now??

From Mayu:
It’s useless.. you never gonna find me

From Yuki:
I said WHERE are you now?!

From Mayu:
I get lost in your heart Yuki

From Yuki:
Ahh… *throwing maps*

From Mayu:
Did you just throw away a maps?? What maps?

From Yuki:
That’s maps about my heart, but I think I don’t need it anymore cause I’ll find you who got lost in my heart Mayu~ <3

From Mayu:
“….”
*mayu faints*

-end-

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: [Update MaYuki drabble 06/08/15] - Wmatsui and MaYuki OS fic
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 04:29:56 AM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart:
aaah~ i miss reading mayuki fics and drabbles
 :heart: :heart: :heart:

more power to you author-san~ :D
waiting for the next one~  :wub:

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
WMATSUI OS - Windsor Knot
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 06:50:43 PM »
Windsor Knot

Everyone at the changing room only can stare at WMatsui couple. No one dare to interrupt them. It was supposed to be a romantic scene where the girlfriend trying to ties tie for her boyfriend, well in this case its girlfriend instead of boyfriend. Yeah, Rena has been trying to ties a tie for Jurina, but it’s already past half an hour and she still cannot ties a windsor knot for Jurina.

And Jurina.. she didn’t dare turn down Rena telling that she can ties her tie by herself, she didn’t want to make her girlfriend upset, god knows how moody Rena can be if her kind offer being turned down. But! Jurina can’t wait any longer anymore, in ten minutes she must be performed.

“err.. Rena-chan..” said Jurina unsure. Her girlfriend still engrossed with the tie tying to find a right way to tie a Windsor knot.

“wait.. I almost get it..” said Rena calmly.

“But..” worried Jurina.

“hmm..” Rena still trying tying the tie.

“I need to hurry..”

“yeah..” Rena seems ignored what Jurina said.

Jurina try seeking a help from the members who just watching at them since then. With pleading look Jurina mouthed help to the fellow members, but everyone just shrugged their shoulder and chuckling at Jurina being helpless against Rena.

“ganbatte Rena-chan!!” cheered Takamina while grinning towards Jurina. And Rena she seems didn’t aware with her surroundings.

“mouu.. why its look so untidy?” whined Rena. And she unties the tie again and starts from zero again. Jurina only can sigh and prying someone will help her. Its surely gonna take forever!.

And finally Kami-sama granted Jurina prayed.

“Where the hell is Jurina??!!” Mayu sudden outburst into the changing room making all the members in that room anticipated what Mayu gonna do.

Mayu saw Jurina and Rena standing in the middle of room, with Rena trying ties a tie for Jurina. Mayu walk nearer the wmatsui couple and..

“Did you know that we only have five minutes left before performing?!!” said Mayu while push Rena aside and grabs Jurina tie and with a flawless motion in less than a minute Mayu successes tie a Windsor knot for Jurina.

And here goes the romantic scene of wmatsui couple. Everyone felt little awkward with what just happened, what will Rena felt? How dare Mayu interrupt their supposed to be romantic moment!

“err.. Mayu..” said Jurina awkwardly.

But the cyborg idol seems didn’t realized it.

“what?” ask Mayu coldly. Well she’s pissed waiting Jurina for almost an hour already!.

“Mayu-sannnn!” said Rena.

“huh?” Mayu turns her head and looking into Rena now.

Everyone only can gulp their own saliva, waiting for what Rena gonna do! Heck! Rena can be so scary just like her gekikara character!

“Rena-chan.. Mayu just-” Jurina didn’t had chance to finish her words because Rena butting in suddenly.

“How you can ties a Windsor knot so flawlessly?? Teach me pleaseeee” beg Rena with pleading eyes. Mayu didn’t know what just happen only throw her gaze towards Jurina and back to Rena again.

“err.. i.. I..” mayu haven’t give her answer yet to Rena because suddenly staff calling her name and Jurina.

“MAYU-SAN.. JURINA-SAN.. IT’S THE TIME!” yelled the staff.

“Haiii!!” answer JuriMayu.

“okay we talk about that later kay?” said Jurina to Rena, and rena pouting her lips.. Jurina didn’t have heart looking into puppy face that Rena make! Rena just so cute with that pouty lips! Jurina had the urge to kiss that pouty lips, but with the present of other members she can’t kiss Rena. Well, everyone already know about Jurina being kissing monster, but she didn’t want to get a wrath from Rena from showing PDA in public and moreover in front of fellow members.

“o-of course mayu will teach you latter!” cheered Jurina.

“Reallyy?? Said Rena hopefully.

“Yeah.. yeahh.. right Mayu?” said Jurina.

“Yes! And now get your ass here fast  J !!” said Mayu impatiently.

“see you later” with that jurina bid her goodbye and leaving the changing room.

“fiuhh.. what a drama” sighing Takamina.

“eh? What?” Rena felt shy with all the stares that the members give to her.

“hahaha.. Nothing.. hahaha” chuckled Yui.

“you need to practice more Rena-chan if you want to ties a tie for Jurina” said Takamina teasing Rena.

“mouuu Takamina-san stop it” shy Rena while covering her face with her palm.

fin
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:53:36 AM by Athena48 »

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: [Update WMATSUI OS 24/08/15] - Wmatsui and MaYuki OS fic
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 12:17:24 AM »
Eeh.. Rena is so cute..  :inlove: I can die by her cuteness..  :panic:
And Jurina can't do anything, she is stuck between Rena and Mayu.. hahaha.. :lol:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 05:05:50 AM »
Pls make more Wmatsui OS they all so cute

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 05:06:18 AM »
my analysis: Rena is innerly enjoying the prolongation of the tying process, staying close to her gf for as long as she could…lol XD
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 06:44:19 AM »
hoho wmatsui is too cute, i can't handle it :nya:
more wmatsui please..
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Athena48

• olympians gods
Rena-chan is vampire?
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 04:09:27 PM »
just random WMATSUI OS,hahaha

enjoy all~

Rena-chan is Vampire?

I don’t know why every single time I ask Rena-chan to going out she always refuse me! Like yesterday.. I had two free tickets for an opening new amusement park, and i intended to ask her out.. but guess what she said to me?

‘No Jurina.. I can’t, the weather is too hot!’

Well duh! It’s summer! Of course the weather gonna be so hot!

I try to persuade her to go out with me, even I bribe her with her beloved melonpan! But the answer is still no.. so with a heavy heart I give that two free ticket to Mayu and Yukirin.. sigh.. Such a waste..

Ah! Not only yesterday! Last week too!

When we all had a group activities on the beach, Rena-chan behave so weirdly! When everyone go sunbathing and swimming on the beach.. Rena-chan chooses to go back to hotel instead! And when I ask her out to buy some souvenir, she refuses me again! She said she better go to sleep than walking around in the hot sun.

What is this with the hot weather and Rena-chan?? She’s not vampire rite? Okay.. that’s totally absurd! Vampire does not exist! Or Not? Well! Rena-chan is not a vampire for sure!.

And now I want to ask her out again! I don’t care if she gonna refuse me again!.

-=-

After the not so long journey to Rena-chan apartment.. finally I reach in front of her apartment door. I push the intercom button waiting for Rena-chan open her door for me.

Finally she answered!

‘oh Jurina.. wait the minute’  she said thru the intercom video, and second later she open the door.

“come in” she said to me. I walk inside her apartment and guess what I found in her apartment!

The curtain is all closed! Her room is so dark! Gosh!! Whats wrong with her??

“R-Rena-chan…”

“hmm.. what?”

“why your rooms so dark? Is so unlikely you!”

“oh nothing.. I just forgot to open the curtain”

“oh..” I responded. “Rena-chan! Do you wanna go out? I heard that’s a new bbq restaurant that opened just down of block from your apartment! So what do you think?” Rena-chan only give me her deadpan look.

“what?” I ask her.

“no the weather is hot” she answered shortly.

“Mouuuu!!! You always said that the weather is hot! What’s wrong if the weather is hot??” I pouted to her, and I can see Rena-chan cringed when she saw my pouting face.

I turn my back on her and put my hand on my chest.

“Ah I know! Why you always using hot weather as reason!” I said. “Rena-chan.. you had a pale white skin and cold. And sometimes you talk like you’re from a different time. I know what you are!” I stated without turn my back to Rena-chan.

“A Vampire?” guess Rena-chan flatly. In instant I turn my back to look at Rena-chan.

“Mouuu!!! You supposed to be said to me ‘say it’! not answering my question!” I was sulking at Rena-chan. She just ruined our reenact Twilight scene!.

“what? why do I need to reenact that gay movies?”

“urghhhh! Whatever! So are you really a vampire?”

“pffttt! That’s absurd Jurina! vampire does not exist!” now its my turn to give her my deadpan look.

“what? do you really suspecting me as vampire?” ask rena-chan unbelievable.

“Why not? Its true that you had pale skins.. well your skins is way too pale! Its kinda strange..” I state.

“goshhh!! Jurina seriously?? This is my complexion since I was born! Even my brother had the same complexion as mine! Its in our genes! And about the hot weather.. recently I had allergy because of hot weather.. suddenly my skins got a rash if it get struck by the hot sun, that’s why I always avoid going out under the hot weather too long.” Explain Rena-chan.

Ahh.. that’s why she always refuse my offer.

“why you not telling me?”

“I kinda forgot to tell you.” I pouted again to her. “urghhh stop pouting! I still cant get used with that pouting face!” cringe Rena.

“going out with me pleaseee” I pleaded to her.

“no”

“whyyyy??? You can cover yourself with some jacket maybe” I reasoned

“no its too hot to wearing a jacket”

“maybe umbrella?”

“no too much hassle”

“a cap?”

“I’m not suited wearing a cap”

“a wig?”

“Wig? Why wig?” she ask me curiously

“I just blurted random things” I shrugged my shoulder.

“so?”

“so?”

“don’t copied my words!”

“don’t copied my words!”

“Rena-chan!”

“Jurina-chan!”

“Seriously? Are we gonna play this game??” why Rena-chan act so childish so sudden??

“how about we play Mario kart instead? I just bought the game yesterday! Want to race??” offer Rena-chan excitedly.

Is that a challenge?? Rena-chan challenging me plays a video game? Ohohohoho.. do not ever challenge Matsui Jurina if you do not want being crushed by the almighty Juritan!

“okay! Challenge accepted!” I said.

And with that I forget about my intention to going out with Rena-chan.. but I’m not complaining thou.. playing game with rena-chan is fun! And in the end we choose to call a pizza delivery for our lunch. Besides, what is more better than playing game with your loved one and a couple box of pizza’s?! my life is complete!

END

A/N: I got an idea after read some tumblr post about LL,hahaha :D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:14:14 AM by Athena48 »

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Actually...,is rena a vampire here ?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
PLZ CONTINUE THIS

I wanna see moar vampire Rena!!!

I WANNA SEE VAMPIRE RENA BITE JURINA!!!!! >w<
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Electrography