JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl

Author Topic: Forever and Ever  (Read 4202 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« on: December 12, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »
A phone call from her was the last thing I expected.

"Hello?"

Uh..Hey..Miki?

"Yes?.."

Hi, It's Aya...uh Matsuura

It's been over ten years since I've heard that name so at first I dont recognise it.

"Aya?" My lips almost struggle with the foreign word.

Yeah, long time no see. Listen, I was around and I thought we could catch up...

Before I know it I've told her my address and invited her for dinner tonight. I place the phone back on the charger and take a deep breath. Im as excited as I am worried. Ten years is a long time. I begin to wonder how much she has changed and what she looks like. I day dream for an hour before realising that I should get dinner ready if there are to be guests.

Im so looking forward to seeing Aya again that I buzz around the kitchen singing songs that I havent sung since the last time I graced the stage. I dont even stop to think what news she might be bringing.

-----
Tis the season for new fan fic,
fa la la la la..la la la la~

Oh and I couldnt think of a better title..

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 07:07:13 PM »
Ah~!! Fresh fanfics.  ^_^

Loved the intro (semi-first chapter, whatever it is. lol); Can't wait to read more. ^_-

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Forever and Ever
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 03:25:59 AM »
Hehe I think Ayaya is going over to invite Miki to her wedding :pen_shocked:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Forever and Ever
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 03:27:20 AM »
10 years have passed since they've seen each other??? :o  Ooooooooooooh this has a lot of possibilities. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Forever and Ever
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 04:28:57 AM »
Interesting start, is there a bad moon on the horizon?

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 06:03:32 AM »
Nice inviting prologue ~ ~ /

Aya: Can we get back together

Miki: .....

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 12:57:02 PM »
Part 2
AYA

As the train speeds past forests and snow capped mountains Im filled with a sense of nostalgia flowing from the last time I was her so long ago. I'd normally welcome such a feeling openly but now as it's paired up with guilt I wish it would go away.

It was my fault I lost Miki. I let one of the best people to ever grace my life walk straight out of it. It was a year after her retirement Miki decided it was best for her to leave Tokyo and return to her family in Hokkaido. Before that I had let her stay with me in my apartment in Tokyo. That was the best year of my life. She had gotten a day job in a local Radio station and by night we would cook dinner, sometimes together, and stay up late gossiping. When she left, naturally I was upset but I never let her know how much. I sent her mail, freebies from work and visited her when ever I could but being on tours and eventually moving to Himeji made keeping in touch difficult. Messages slowed and gradually stopped and 10 years past without a word.

Just because I didnt stop to write a letter doesnt mean I didnt stop thinking about her.

I always thought about her. As the year past and my life changed I thought about her more and more. At the moment before I called, I was suffocating. I couldnt deny myself of her any longer.

Looking back I scold myself for being so stupid. Why did I let her go like that?
Its something I dont have a proper answer for.

I guess I didnt understand what I really had.

===
I origanally only wrote the first paragraph but there was not many hits so Ive come back and drawn it out to see what you all think
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 06:15:22 PM by Mikan »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 07:17:12 PM »
Part 3
Miki
[/B]

I get dinner going steady enough for me to take a break. I dont really like cooking that much. I dive on the couch and flip through the channels on Tv. Nothing looks too interesting but I settle for a variety show and let my eyes glaze over. My thoughts drift off and go back to the times when I was featuring on such shows. Times when Aya was with me. Times when we would stay at each others houses talking all night. Making silly promises about the future that we've left unkept.

All good things come to an end. Everybody knows that. I didnt waste time mourning the loss of our friendship. I moved on.

A knock at the door ties a knot in my stomach. I leap to my feet and run to see who it is. If I find a salesman, I'll surely kill him.

Aya had let herself in and was changing out of her shoes by the time I reached the entrance. She didnt notice my arrival so I put my hands on my hips and scowl at her till she looks up.

"Dont just let yourself in...and dont dump your bag there, it'll scratch the flooring"

Aya's expression is blank as the bag strap slides out of her hand and falls limp. I keep my glare for a moment before we both crack into a fit of relieving laughter. She catches my outstretched hand and pulls me down into a hug. Its been too long, I think to myself. My skin tingles and fills me with an urge to giggle.

We pull back from the embrace and stare at each other long and hard. She looks exaclty the same as the day I last saw her and that fact somehow makes me happy.

"You've gained weight" Aya pokes my cheeks into a fish face. I grumble about how she could have thought of something better to say as I tug her into my living room. She declines any offers for a drink so we cut straight down to business - gossip.

"Have you heard from anyone else?" She asks me.

I shake my head slowly but then remember an email I had recieved almost 7 years ago. "Yoshizawa got married a while back"

Aya grins in disbelief, her dimples becoming more pronouced.

"Her husband is a teacher and I think last I heard she had 2 kids. Boy and a girl"

"That's amazing..." Aya sighs, running her hand over her ponytail.

I respond to the feeling in my stomach and pounce her, pulling her into something much like the hug-of-death. She holds me just as tight while we roll around the floor in hysterics. I feel sixteen years old.

The moment ends briefly with slam of a door. Aya hurriedly slips out from under me and gives me a look that asks for an explanation to the noise. I straighten out my clothes.

"Shunsuke's home..."

Her eyes are wide with a sort of confusion.

"...My husband"

==========
Its too early and I have lost the will too care

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 07:54:01 PM »
Oh? Married you say? We'll have to fix that.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 11:34:32 PM »
Ouch!
Ouch!!
ouch!!!!

Both momusu are married!!!

OUCH~~~!!!

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 06:04:28 AM »
Ahhhhhh!!  She's married.  Miki's MARRIED?!  *is in shock and will regain conscienceness when the shock fades out*

:O...........

But, I'm still liking it and now I wonder where this fic is leading to.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Forever and Ever
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 06:25:25 AM »
Quote from: Mikan;259012
I origanally only wrote the first paragraph but there was not many hits so Ive come back and drawn it out to see what you all think
Sorry, the lack of hits was just us spectators who were just sitting, waiting in anticipation for more chapters. :)

Quote from: Mikan;259323
"Shunsuke's home..."

Her eyes are wide with a sort of confusion.

"...My husband"
:ON@_@: :panda_omg2:  <-- willing to be Aya's feelin' that upon hearing those words.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 11:38:04 AM »
Part 4
Aya
[/B]

I met the man Miki had married. My mind was running a mile a minute as I introduced myself.

Miki got married? When? How?

I felt so stupid for not guessing already, I mean, you would atleast expect her to be living with someone but marrage seemed out of the equation. Miki wasnt a marrying girl. She always said that.

I was left alone with Shunsuke while Miki finishes up in the kitchen. The atmosphere was awkward but I couldnt care less. Im too irritated to feel awkward.

I feel as if she should have told me.

"So what are you doing these days Ms Matsuura?"

I answer him with my trademark smile despite my distaste for conversation at the moment.

"I do advertising work"

Miki enters moments later carrying plates and glasses like a pro. I laugh inwardly. I had never seen her do that or anything like it before. Shunsuke pours wine for all of us while Miki finishes bringing food out from the kitchen.

We sit, say our thanks and start. I enjoy the meal thoroughly as the only thing I have eaten in the last 16 hours is plane food and cheap ramen from the station. I enjoy it even more knowing that Miki made it.

When dinner was over Shunsuke left almost immediately, saying he still had a few more things to tie up back at work and would be back later. I was happy to hear this as it would give me more time to be with just Miki.

"Would we be able to catch up again tomorrow?" I handed Miki the cleaned dish to put away. She looked skeptical about meeting.

"It would have to be in the late afternoon. Im busy before then"

I nodded and she must have caught a look of disapointed on my face. She nudged my shoulder to stop my sulking.

"Im not blowing you off. Ive got an appointment and if I want to catch up with you I want to do it for more than a few hours."

"I know" I hand her another plate and dunk my hands back into the warm water. She watches me for a moment before running her fingers across my back and down my opposite arm in a on-handed hug. My heart beats steadily in my chest while a feeling of calm covers my body. I cant help but lean over and kiss her on the cheek. She giggles and kisses me back. I almost miss it as she whispers - "Im happy you came back"

--------
Lame chapter I know...but please stick with me and appreciate it because I have injured my wrist (both this time! including the fingers on the right hand. Wtf!!What are the odds!) so as you may understand it took a while to write (as short as it was)

Any one going to write a christmas special?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:42:54 AM by Mikan »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Forever and Ever
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 02:37:11 PM »
Whatchyu talkin' 'bout Mikan! That one was the best chapter... although I "shouldnt" be reading this sort of coupling ¬__¬ that last part was awesome!

Youch, you sure you aren't getting carpal tunnel? Watch out for that ^_- Hope you feel better. (if you play instruments, it might help. String and piano are most helpful. It'll get your muscles used to moving around and such)

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline erink

• Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 03:15:53 PM »
good stuff. Looking forward to more. I remember I messed up my wrist skateboarding durring some of the early chapters of H!P. I was thinking about a christmas special but I am so far behind in my story that I would need to jump ahead and then jump back. What if whoever of the writers wanted to got together and wrote a big Christmas story?

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 10:37:07 AM »
Yes! Count me in! Anyone else want to write something?
How would be write a big christmas special?

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Forever and Ever
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »
Uuuuu....we switch off sentances and write it in MSN maybe? Lol, that'd be hectic. And all I have to say about the fanfic is...:kickass:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 04:10:05 PM by Tanachan »
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
Forever and Ever
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 03:50:09 AM »
Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe;260226
... although I "shouldnt" be reading this sort of coupling ¬__¬
Na na na na naa naa! :P

Why do I get a Brokeback Mountain feeling from this? Like, Miki's married, but they're going to have this secret relationship. "I wish I could quit you!"

But, really, I'm interested in the direction this is heading . . .

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever and Ever
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 07:31:41 AM »
Not much to say, just wanted to leave something though.

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl