JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI

Author Topic: [END] memoir III: memory (I SLAYED THE BEAST!)  (Read 155315 times)

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
Re: [part 6] memoir III: memory
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 02:23:02 AM »
Quote from: almond link=topic=13607.msg#msg date=
"Tell her," I managed to choke out. Ayaka understood and quickly left the room. As she shut the door, I grabbed Miki's pillow and covered my face with it to muffle my sobs.

The pillow still smelled like her.
:mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

Next part's a bit perkier, I swear.
*blows nose into bunch of tissues* and I promise myself not to read 'til tear jerker chapters are over... mad at self for giving into temptation

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 6] memoir III: memory
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 09:16:57 PM »
Ummmm...right now that doesn't sound like it would be a good thing.  :(
Right now? No. In general? Hilarious.
Dammit, I forgot to write the chapter where Mai comes over to visit and finds Yossy and Miki drunk. >.<
Oh well XD

:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
* JFC takes another bunch of tissues
* almond looks down at empty tissue box
* almond goes to the store to buy more...

Next part's a bit perkier, I swear.
Honto ni?  :cry:
Yep!

*blows nose into bunch of tissues* and I promise myself not to read 'til tear jerker chapters are over... mad at self for giving into temptation
Aww! Judging from how few comments this part got, I think everyone is burned out on the angst XD

Anyway, new part coming up in a few. Slightly perkier.
Narrator is

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 7] memoir III: memory (NOW WITH SLIGHTLY LESS ANGST!)
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 09:33:35 PM »
PART 7
YOSSY - AUGUST 22ND

I woke up feeling refreshed, calm, sane, and - most importantly - not hung over.

I felt like myself again.

I'm not going to lie - I was still a wreck over what had happened. I still couldn't believe that I would sleep with Maki - even if I did think Miki was off with Aya. Every time I'd start to think maybe I was overreacting, I'd remember a little bit more of that night. Like her hands around my waist, holding my naked body against her...

But, I wasn't about to let myself go into a tailspin because of Goto Maki again.

I walked into the living room and smiled a little in spite of myself. I walked over to the couch and sat down on the floor next to it. I leaned my head against the cushions and stared at my sleeping friend, our faces only centimeters apart. Ayaka opened her eyes almost immediately. I felt guilty at the worried expression that appeared as soon as she saw me.

"Hey," I said sheepishly. She smiled, the relief apparent on her face.

"Morning," Ayaka replied. Her eyes searched mine. "How are you?"

"Better."

"Better?" She repeated. I nodded and moved back so she could get up without hitting me.

"Dealing with it." I sighed. "It helps that I don't have a raging headache and feel like I'm going to puke every five seconds." Ayaka laughed a little and sat up. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"Why?"

"No one should have to see me like that."

"Yocchan." She reached over and grabbed my chin, leaning forward until our noses were almost touching. "You're my best friend and I love you."

"I know, but - "

"But nothing." Her smile was so warm, I couldn't help but return it.

"Thanks," I finally said.

"Anytime," she replied as she released me.

------------

SEE? LESS ANGSTY! SEE?!  :cry:
plz comment

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 10:38:09 PM »
ah.. haven't commented for while... sorry!

:lol: at your title. Lately, you've been killing us with MASSIVE angst....it's good to see there won't be as much now :P 

"Yocchan." She reached over and grabbed my chin, leaning forward until our noses were almost touching.
Ayaka/Yossie love love? It'd be REALLY BAD but kinda hot if they did kiss...

"You're my best friend and I love you."
Aw...

SEE? LESS ANGSTY! SEE?! 
Yay! Keep it up!  :P

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 11:58:20 PM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Sweet!!! :wub:
Ayaka is such a great friend :oops:
I'm not going to lie - I was still a wreck over what had happened. I still couldn't believe that I would sleep with Maki - even if I did think Miki was off with Aya. Every time I'd start to think maybe I was overreacting, I'd remember a little bit more of that night. Like her hands around my waist, holding my naked body against her...
:shocked: So they really did it?!!!
I'm happy to know that Yossy is calm now, only this way she could think better and try to solve the things with Miki

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 01:45:36 AM »
The atmosphere's been really heavy lately.  I liked the part with Mako, a little break from the crazy stuff happening but then it became all tense again when Mako didn't know what else happened.  Yossy is calm now but she still needs to be kept in for observation just in case.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2007, 02:20:25 AM »
Dammit, I forgot to write the chapter where Mai comes over to visit and finds Yossy and Miki drunk. >.<
Oh well  XD
Eh? :? Yossi and Miki drunk...together??? That means they start talking to each other again, right? RIGHT?  This is part of an upcoming "good" chapter? :cry:
* JFC 's hopes inch up a bit.

Oy vey...

I walked into the living room and smiled a little in spite of myself. I walked over to the couch and sat down on the floor next to it. I leaned my head against the cushions and stared at my sleeping friend, our faces only centimeters apart. Ayaka opened her eyes almost immediately. I felt guilty at the worried expression that appeared as soon as she saw me.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Ayaka stayed over! 

Best friends can be really awesome sometimes. :oops:

"Morning," Ayaka replied. Her eyes searched mine. "How are you?"

"Better."

"Better?" She repeated.
Well, this is relatively speaking, of course. She's still feeling like utter crap over what she did, but at least physically she's doing a bit better in that her head isn't spinning from a hangover.

"Dealing with it." I sighed. "It helps that I don't have a raging headache and feel like I'm going to puke every five seconds."
See?  Maybe now that she's over the physical part of the pain, she can start dealing with it emotionally (as in, perhaps finding a way to forgive herself) and figuring out what to do with/about Miki.

"No one should have to see me like that."

"Yocchan." She reached over and grabbed my chin, leaning forward until our noses were almost touching. "You're my best friend and I love you."

"I know, but - "

"But nothing." Her smile was so warm, I couldn't help but return it.
See? See? SEE? Risa was right. EVERYBODY WUBS YOSSI!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ayaka =  :luvluv2:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2007, 03:09:42 AM »
When Yossy starts leaning forward toward Ayaka and the space got closer between them, I thought for sure they were gonna kiss cuz Ayaka wanna experiment and taste the lesbian heaven!  :grin: BFF FTW!

Oh well....less angst doesn't mean any changes on the sad level of your readers. I like confrontation, go write more confrontation! I wanna see result too. 

Maki got lots of xplainin' to do when she got back from Korea.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2007, 04:48:57 AM »
I miss the angst already :P Oh and way to make me feel bad for not commenting much   :(

I will still hang on to hope that Yossy did nothing with Maki, or more so that sober Maki did nothing with Yossy coz she has no excuse  :angry: So i will stand by the whole "memories can be deceiving" theory and its still all just a big misunderstanding  :D

Awww, Ayaka is so sweet... Now it can be battle of the best friends... Hmmm, Ayayayayaya still wins for me  :heart:

Drunk Yossy and Miki chapter, how did u forget that  :cry: Can't you just add it somewhere as a deleted scene, or use it later? ;)

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2007, 12:11:17 AM »
Things seem a little bit clearer after a few hours of sleep.

but would this be true for our protagonists?!?!?

stay tuned!   :twisted:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 12:35:55 AM »
Ayaka/Yossie love love? It'd be REALLY BAD but kinda hot if they did kiss...
When Yossy starts leaning forward toward Ayaka and the space got closer between them, I thought for sure they were gonna kiss cuz Ayaka wanna experiment and taste the lesbian heaven!
:on lol:

:lol: at your title. Lately, you've been killing us with MASSIVE angst....it's good to see there won't be as much now :P 
I knoooow. There's still angst, but they've slept now so it's not quite as bad as it was on the Day That Never Ends

:shocked: So they really did it?!!!
According to the poll I ran on my blog, 11% say they did, 25% say they almost did, 22% say they didn't, and 40% say I'm going to change the ending based on what gets the least votes  XD

The atmosphere's been really heavy lately.  I liked the part with Mako, a little break from the crazy stuff happening but then it became all tense again when Mako didn't know what else happened.  Yossy is calm now but she still needs to be kept in for observation just in case.
Yeah, I felt kind of bad posting major angst after major angst, but it was what would be going on in that situation, so...  :-\

Oh well  XD
Eh? :? Yossi and Miki drunk...together??? That means they start talking to each other again, right? RIGHT?  This is part of an upcoming "good" chapter? :cry:
* JFC 's hopes inch up a bit.
No, that was a chapter I meant to write before the whole Yossy-Maki incident. I don't see Yossy drinking anything again any time soon.

Well, this is relatively speaking, of course. She's still feeling like utter crap over what she did, but at least physically she's doing a bit better in that her head isn't spinning from a hangover.
JFC, what did I say about getting out of my head? XD

...I hope you weren't in there when I watched the Yattarouze! PV yesterday... :drool:

Oh well....less angst doesn't mean any changes on the sad level of your readers. I like confrontation, go write more confrontation! I wanna see result too.
Yo: I'm sorry
Mi: I hate you.
Yo: I know.
Mi: You're hot.
Yo: I love you.
*they make out*

Drunk Yossy and Miki chapter, how did u forget that  :cry: Can't you just add it somewhere as a deleted scene, or use it later? ;)
I was actually thinking of making a series of Omake Missing Scenes for the entire series. Because I keep having funny ideas. XD

Things seem a little bit clearer after a few hours of sleep.

but would this be true for our protagonists?!?!?

stay tuned!   :twisted:
Stop taunting people! XD

New part in a few! Narrator is

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 8] memoir III: memory
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 12:48:01 AM »
PART 8
MIKI - AUGUST 22ND

I woke up exhausted. I felt like I hadn't slept at all. It probably didn't help that every time I closed my eyes, I saw them together... kissing... touching...

And as comforting as the familiar warmth of Aya's embrace was, it wasn't the same. I missed the feel of Yossy's arms around me, the way she would reach out and pull me close as she woke up, the glint in her eyes when she woke up wanting more than a good morning kiss... I just missed her.

I rolled over and tried to sleep again. Aya had woken up a few hours ago and had already showered and checked in on me twice, reminding me that I had a meeting with management this afternoon.

God, I just wanted to go home and fall into her strong arms, but I couldn't forget what had happened. I wanted to slap her and scream at her until I was hoarse, but I couldn't forget the pain in her eyes as she told me what she'd done. I wanted to beg her to lie and tell me it wasn't true, but I couldn't forget the horrible truth.

My circular train of thought was interrupted by a light knock at the door. I raised my head up in time to see Aya softly shut the door behind her.

"Aya, is everything -"

"Yossy's here," she interrupted quietly, sitting down next to me on the edge of the bed. I sat straight up, my heart pounding. "She wants to see you."

"I..." I sighed and looked down at my lap. "Aya, I want to see her, but I... I can't. I just... I know if I see her, I'll say things to hurt her. I don't know if I'd be able to stop yelling at her."

"But, Tan, she - "

"I know! I know she deserves it for what she did, but... I can't do that." I sheepishly looked up at my best friend. "I love her." Aya wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I know you do," she whispered. So did she.

"Aya.." I said helplessly as she pulled away.

"I thought we weren't mentioning that again?" She grinned and playfully wagged her finger at me. She stood and walked towards the door. "And if my Tan doesn't want to see someone, well, then, my Tan doesn't have to see them!" she declared before flinging the door open. It was then that I saw her.

In the split second it took for Aya to move through the open door, I saw her. Sitting on the couch, looking at the floor, her blonde hair pulled back in a sloppy ponytail. God, she was so beautiful.

She looked up.

Our eyes met.

And the door shut.

I wanted forget everything, but I just couldn't.

------------

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 01:35:39 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Poor Miki, she doesn't want to hurt Yossy because she love her soooooooooo much!!!!!! It seems that she really gave itself to Yossy completely :wub:
and Aya is such a great friend :luvluv2: She put apart her feelings for Yossy since the beginning because of Miki and now she's taking care of her
In the split second it took for Aya to move through the open door, I saw her. Sitting on the couch, looking at the floor, her blonde hair pulled back in a sloppy ponytail. God, she was so beautiful.

She looked up.

Our eyes met.

And the door shut.

:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: Yossy!!!! Miki!!!! Aya!!!!
Damn!!! Maki you must come back to:
1. Explain everything
or
2. Because I want to see a confrontation between you and Aya or Ayaka, or maybe both of them :ondick:

BTW... will be this the real reason why Maki leave HP? :mon lol:

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 02:08:49 AM »
Awwww, Aya is so sweet (L)

She looked up.

Our eyes met.

And the door shut.

:mon cry:

I need more :mon whine:

I hope Miki could forgive Yossy >_< I couldn't... I mean, Being betrayed for someone you love so much it's really painful.... well, but I could forgive Yossy everything xDD

and yeah, please, make Maki come back... :shifty:

Go almond!  :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 03:56:06 AM »
According to the poll I ran on my blog, 11% say they did, 25% say they almost did, 22% say they didn't, and 40% say I'm going to change the ending based on what gets the least votes 
 XD
I voted for "least votes". XD

No, that was a chapter I meant to write before the whole Yossy-Maki incident. I don't see Yossy drinking anything again any time soon.
Aw fuck. :(

JFC, what did I say about getting out of my head? XD

...I hope you weren't in there when I watched the Yattarouze! PV yesterday...  :drool:
Don't think so. I'm personally haven't seen it yet. Gonna wait a bit before I do. :)

*they make out*
If only it were that easy...:(
Actually, if it WERE that easy, we'd have no story.  :'(

I was actually thinking of making a series of Omake Missing Scenes for the entire series. Because I keep having funny ideas. XD
DO IT!!! :w00t:

OMGAAAAAH I COMMENTED ON YOUR COMMENTS!!!  :rofl:

I woke up exhausted. I felt like I hadn't slept at all. It probably didn't help that every time I closed my eyes, I saw them together... kissing... touching...
Oh shit, Miki...:cry:

I just wanted to go home and fall into her strong arms, but I couldn't forget what had happened. I wanted to slap her and scream at her until I was hoarse, but I couldn't forget the pain in her eyes as she told me what she'd done. I wanted to beg her to lie and tell me it wasn't true, but I couldn't forget the horrible truth.
This is, without a doubt, one of the most painful relationship crises that a couple can face.  It's hard enough that each side is in deep pain, but what makes it harder is that they also know that the other is going through the same thing.  It makes trying to come to a resolution/fix the problem doubly-difficult, as most of the possible solutions that either of them think of will still result in at least one of them having to go through that pain again.   :fainted:

My circular train of thought was interrupted by a light knock at the door. I raised my head up in time to see Aya softly shut the door behind her.

"Aya, is everything -"

"Yossy's here," she interrupted quietly, sitting down next to me on the edge of the bed. I sat straight up, my heart pounding. "She wants to see you."
EHHHHHHHHHH???  :OMG:

"Aya, I want to see her, but I... I can't. I just... I know if I see her, I'll say things to hurt her. I don't know if I'd be able to stop yelling at her."

"But, Tan, she - "

"I know! I know she deserves it for what she did, but... I can't do that." I sheepishly looked up at my best friend. "I love her."
The fact that Miki is putting Yossi's feelings ahead of her own pain shows just how much she DOES love her. But you know, this is one of those cases where Miki has to force herself to NOT care and just VENT at Yossi for what she did.  In a way, Yossi needs to hear Miki vent just as much as Miki needs to do it.  They each know of their own pain, they each know that the other is in pain, however neither of them has really, truly FELT it.  Emotionally, both of them REALLY need for this to happen. 

She looked up.

Our eyes met.

And the door shut.

TISSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!
:mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 04:28:15 AM »
*they make out*
XD

You go from less angst to more angst... shoulda put it on the title as a warning. 

She looked up.

Our eyes met.

And the door shut.

:bleed eyes:
Tissues please. That last scene is the killer and I wanna diiiiiiie!!! They are both in pain! Can't you just....oh I dunno, this much angst is so like jdramas. And I don't like the ending of jdramas cuz they don't always end happy.

Poor Yossie....poor Miki.....and poor Aya. 
*pulling at hair cuz author loves to drag conclusion therefore torturing her readers even more*

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »
I can’t say how much I love this :farofflook:

But sometimes I have a feeling that this fic won't have a happy ending... :mon hanky:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 11:20:51 PM »
and Aya is such a great friend :luvluv2: She put apart her feelings for Yossy since the beginning because of Miki and now she's taking care of her
I think Aya also knows that Yossy's so far gone over Miki that she wouldn't stand a chance regardless.

:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: Yossy!!!! Miki!!!! Aya!!!!
Damn!!! Maki you must come back to:
1. Explain everything
or
2. Because I want to see a confrontation between you and Aya or Ayaka, or maybe both of them
*checks real time line of events* Maki returned to Japan from Korea on August 23rd. But, then....

I hope Miki could forgive Yossy >_< I couldn't... I mean, Being betrayed for someone you love so much it's really painful.... well, but I could forgive Yossy everything xDD
I don't know if I could forgive Yossy in this situation or not. I mean, on one hand she cheated. On the other hand, she was drunk and thought I was off banging my best friend. So... hence the angst.

I voted for "least votes". XD
Of course you did XD

OMGAAAAAH I COMMENTED ON YOUR COMMENTS!!!  :rofl:
I COMMENTED ON YOUR COMMENTS TO MY COMMENTS  :on lol:

This is, without a doubt, one of the most painful relationship crises that a couple can face.  It's hard enough that each side is in deep pain, but what makes it harder is that they also know that the other is going through the same thing.  It makes trying to come to a resolution/fix the problem doubly-difficult, as most of the possible solutions that either of them think of will still result in at least one of them having to go through that pain again.   :fainted:
Exactly. And that's why there's so much freaking angst.
SEE? NOT MY FAULT! :sweat:

TISSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!
:mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:
* almond hands JFC box of tissues she bought at the store

You go from less angst to more angst... shoulda put it on the title as a warning. 
I took the other subtitle out for a reason  :hee:

Tissues please.
* almond looks over at JFC holding the box of tissues
* almond sighs and goes to the store to buy more

*pulling at hair cuz author loves to drag conclusion therefore torturing her readers even more*
Very true. At least the Never-Ending Day of Doom (aka August 21st) is finally over!

I can’t say how much I love this :farofflook:
:luvluv2:

But sometimes I have a feeling that this fic won't have a happy ending... :mon hanky:
I cannot comment.  :glasses:

Yeah, so, new part in a few. Narrator is....

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [part 9] memoir III: memory
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 11:44:04 PM »
PART 9
YOSSY - AUGUST 22ND

I stood outside of the door for what felt like an eternity before I mustered up the courage to knock. I knew there were only two places Miki would have gone. And considering I had her wallet with me, I knew she couldn't have gone home to Hokkaido, so that left only one place.

I looked up just as Aya opened her front door. She bit her lip and silently let me in. I glanced around her apartment.

"Is... " I trailed off.

"Tan's still sleeping," she said quietly.

"I need to talk to her," I replied, starting towards the shut bedroom door. Aya stepped into my path.

"I'll wake her up," she stated, gesturing for me to sit on the couch. I started to protest, but thought better of it and simply nodded. What right did I have to force my presence upon her?

I sat down on the couch and stared at my feet. I still wasn't sure what I was going to say exactly.

Miki, I love you. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me.

No, that wouldn't work.

Hey, Miki? Remember when I thought you'd cheated on me with Random Comedian Dude? Yeah, now you kind of know how I felt, so we're even, right?

Yeah, she'd probably punch me for that one. Hell, I kind of want to punch myself for that.

Miki, I'm sorry. I should have trusted you, but I didn't. And because of that, I did the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. And I know I don't have any right to ask you, but I really do think we can get through this. I at least want to try because I love you so much it makes me crazy.

Ok. Ok, that sounded decent.

God, this was hard.

The door opened. Ok, Yoshizawa, here we go. I took a deep breath and looked up. Aya was coming out of the bedroom. I glanced past her.

Miki was sitting up in the bed wearing one of Aya's concert t-shirts. Her hair was messy and her bangs were sticking up a little. She looked like she hadn't slept at all. God, she was so beautiful.

She was looking straight at me. Sad, accusing, determined.

Our eyes met.

And the door shut.

I looked at Aya. She gave a sad half-smile.

"If my Tan doesn't want to see someone, my Tan doesn't have to see them," she said sheepishly. I smiled a little in spite of everything and stood up.

"You must hate me," I said. Aya sighed heavily and looked up at the ceiling.

"Yossy, if I hated you, none of us would be in this mess." I was confused for a split second before I remembered what Miki had told me. I'd been so caught up in everything else, I'd completely forgotten about that. Shit.

"Aya... I'm sorry, I - "

"Oh, geez, not you too!" Aya exclaimed, cutting me off. "This is why I never said anything."

"But - "

"But nothing. We're not talking about that anymore,"  she laughed, waving the topic away. "We never should have talked about it to begin with," she said under her breath. I looked at her carefully.

"Don't blame yourself for my mess."

"I can't help it," she sighed. "I was saying things just to push Tan's buttons and I knew she was going to react like that. I really should have - "

"I really should have trusted Miki," I cut her off. "Or at least had the guts to confront her about it instead of running off like a coward and getting completely smashed." I shook my head in disgust. Aya didn't say anything. I sighed and shook my head before handing her the bag I'd been holding.

"What's this?" she asked, glancing inside.

"Miki's purse and wallet and some clothes," I explained. I smiled sadly. "I was pretty sure she wouldn't come home with me, but I had to try anyway." I bit my lip. "Oh, and her keys are in there, too. She even forgot those..." Aya nodded silently. I glanced at the closed bedroom door. "Well, I need to get going. I have an Ongaku Gatas promotion today."

"Are you going to be ok?" Aya asked incredulously. I laughed.

"I'm surprisingly good at being on auto-pilot," I replied, heading for the door. I paused in the doorway. "Thanks for taking care of her."

"Of course," she replied, looking surprised. I smiled again and headed out the door. I stopped again and turned around.

"I LOVE YOU, MIKI!" I yelled into the apartment. I smiled at the surprised Aya and calmly shut the door behind me.

--------------

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
Re: [part 9] memoir III: memory
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 11:52:19 PM »
"I LOVE YOU MIKI" should have a follow up, like "PUNISH ME, MIKI-SAMA !!!"  :pleeease:  :lock:  :mon pissed:

:grin:

what? isnt Yossy the biggest Miki-sama wotagei we know?

...(Poli dodges flying furniture and kitchen utensils from everyone else)...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:56:21 PM by polidread »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI