JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu

Author Topic: The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Chapter 3 - 03/11/12]  (Read 23825 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Chapter 2 - 02/22/12]
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 03:10:44 AM »
LOL! You make me sound so good... ^^;;; I'm flattered! THANK YOU~!♥

omg I really like this. KojiYuu?! YES! LOL omg sdfk.nsdf I like Sae and Yuki's teasing friendship too!

Karma... don't mess with Karma... (_  _)

Please do continue! I look forward to reading the upcoming chapters!♥♥♥

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 07:21:31 AM »
A/N: Finally... After three weeks of not being able to update this, I finally found the time to do so. I'm not gonna saying anything any more and just post my replies.

BTW, Thank you for the comments and thanks.

Replies:

@sakura_drop_ - Indeed, I wonder who that mysterious girl is that Yuko saw. Thank you, though I don't really think my writing is perfect, I have a lot of flaws that I can't really quite see. Thank you for the comment. :)

@oddball - Those questions will be asked in the next updates, I can't really tell you. :cathappy:

@Megumi - I'm glad that you find this interesting. I hope that I could keep up with your interest! Thank you very much! :)

@dukkong - Thank you. I'll try to do what I can to make it good. :lol:

@kahem - As they say, karma's a bitch. Hahaha, Yuki needs to be careful with what she says and what she does. XD

@ShibuyaDokiDoki - You are good! I really like all your shots, they are all good, even the ones in fanfiction.net. :cathappy:

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

----
Chapter 3: Double Trap
----

Third Person POV

It was afternoon and the lunch period is still going on.

The chattering and giggling from outside the student council room was loud and lively. There were also a few sounds like hurried footsteps and playful shouting; everyone was very playful during recess, which did not surprise anyone at all. Whether it maybe that the girls studying in this luxurious school were lady-like or not, it did not matter. Every one of them acted on their own ways. Even the assigned student council members were no exception, although they were placed in those high positions, they all act like any ordinary middle class student, nothing more, nothing less.

Akiba Gakuen’s strong points were their students and helping the girls to act normally in order to cop up with the other social classes was the very essence of their school’s goal. It was what made their school unique out of all the other private all-girls school, which only considers giving out comfort and luxury to their students to please them.

The school admin would not have any of that though, it would be hard for a student from another school to cop up with the schools goals, mostly because there were certain activities like outreach programs or visiting public schools and communicating with other lower classes.

Together with the student council, the school admin aims to connect the lives of the high social class with the other classes, as if to break what ties between the chains that separate the rich from the poor. It was a very unlike goal, but for several years, such aims were perfectly implemented and were well achieved.

This year, the bubbly petite would want to achieve the same goal, maybe even better than their alumni did, but if was just her, her own goals were simple and selfless. She just wants to help her schoolmates find their equals and make a connection with their sister school, a public all-girls’ school called Nikkou Gakuen, which they had a long rivalry from three and a half years ago.

It was very odd though how they had a longstanding rivalry with their sister school. Yuko did not know why or rather, she could not remember why, and even with her position as the student council president for those three consecutive years, she could not stop the constant spark of rivalry between their sister school.

Now, their rival school had turned themselves on low profile and went into a silent truce on its own a year ago. After that, Yuko never got any new information except their achievements.

“I wonder what happened to them…” Yuko absentmindedly stated her thought out-loud, the little squirrel held a faraway look. Her lunch half eaten and left attended on her desk. The squirrel’s attention was presently on the view outside, looking at the gate for any signs of any person passing by.

Even after she had seen the familiar girl a while ago, Yuko still kept the thoughts of the sudden visitor in the back of her head, and as much as she doesn’t want to, she kept thinking of her. She did not even expect to speak her thoughts out in the open and how the other students inside the student council room were giving her curious glances.

“Something wrong, Yuko?” Mariko called out. The tallest of the other members had her eyebrow perked up to form an intrigued expression. The other student council members’ attentions were also directed to their president, almost as curious as their shorthaired vice president was.

The petite president turned her head to her members and stared at them with her mouth slightly agape, forming a small ‘o’. Her train of thoughts wiped off to draw a long blank. It was almost comical due to how wide her eyes were; it was almost close to their dear friend Yuki’s expression of shock.

It was too priceless to go unnoticed.

“Eh? Did I say that out loud?”

“You did.” Atsuko giggled at the expression of the older girl while she huddled next to a shorter female, whom was also chuckling at their president’s sheepishness while she busily held hands with the girl next to her, toying with Atsuko’s fingers in a childlike manner.

“Is your head up in the clouds, Yuko? Or are you just missing Haruna?” Takamina teasingly asked Yuko. Watching in pure amusement when the other petite’s face turned red the very instant she said the name of Yuko’s dearest beloved Nyan Nyan.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re having some Haruna withdrawal symptoms right now.” Mariko snickered and smirked, nodding her head in agreement.

“I do miss Nyan Nyan right now, but she’s going to come back soon, so that’s not really the point…ehm…hehehe…”

The embarrassed squirrel looked away and scratched her cheek before letting out a sheepish chuckle. The other members merely hummed in what appears to be disbelief, their ever so present playful and teasing gazes were pinned onto the flushed squirrel’s face.

“You do know that you aren’t convincing anyone here, right?” Miichan pointed out, earning a few nods from the other girls.

“Everyone knows how much you love Paru, given how you chased after her who knows how long. You don’t need to be bashful about it Yuko.” Takamina smiled comfortingly at their president, only to receive a small fake scoff from the squirrel.

“I’m not. You guys sure are mean though. You’re all teaming on me…” Yuko whined, silently puffing her cheeks before she pouted. Almost everyone in the room was teasing her about her newly blossoming love life; maybe it was out of amusement, or as a way to encourage her more, which the bubbly squirrel was grateful for, but almost everyone was teaming up on her.

“We won’t be teasing you right now if you just keep your head here on earth instead of flying up in cloud nine.” Mariko waved her index finger teasingly while continuing to smirk at their petite president, much to Yuko’s slight chagrin.

One versus many meanies is a no no. Now if only the taller girl was here, maybe she could make things look better for the flustered squirrel.

“Do you really have to poke fun of my love life?” Yuko sighed in exasperation, her shoulders slumped and a sad frown on her face. Her co-members merely nodded their heads in enthusiasm, while some giggled and snickered at her demise.

“Don’t you think it’s a nice change? Besides, you always got to tease us when Minami and me first started as a couple. I think this is fair enough.” Atsuko devilishly grinned. Takamina could only send a silent apologetic gaze at the poor outnumbered squirrel, knowing that she could never control her sweet beautiful girlfriend’s actions.

“This isn’t fair!”

“Nuh-uh-uh~”

“All is fair in love and war and paybacks, President~” Miichan smirked, sending the shorthaired girl a knowing look while she bit onto her warm chewy croquette. Mariko raised an eyebrow, smirking back at the Gachapin before she turned away and adjusted into a comfortable sitting position on her favorite couch.

“Uuu…Is this the “Harass-awesome-beautiful-and-sexy-Yuko” day?” The flustered squirrel whined. The petite president scratched her head furiously, pouting cutely at her little demise.

“Eh? Sexy? Who’s sexy?” Miichan gasped; her eyes wide as saucers and out agape in an awkward way. She swiftly turned to Mariko; the shorthaired teen could only shrug her shoulders helplessly and look away from a distance in a rather annoyingly dramatic way.

“I have no clue, Miichan. I have no clue.”

OI! You two! Stop teaming up on me!” Yuko growled and pointed at the two double-teaming members, who still kept their act in place and ignored the poor squirrel. The two continued on, without even listening to their president’s protest.

“Miichan, if there really was someone sexy…”

“Mariko-san please, please don’t go there… There’s no more hope.” Miichan said, her lips trembling as she faced Mariko in a rather dramatic way, her hands gripping on both arms of the taller girl while she held an expression of anguish on her face. The taller girl kept silent for a few seconds before she answered in a silent hushed tone. It was almost dramatic that it was comical.

“Why?”

“My eyes cannot see it…” The Gachapin sighed solemnly and shook her head in sadness. Mariko sighed as well, in a rather exaggerated way no less and nodded her head in a mock comforting way, patting her companion’s shoulder in what seemed to be a gesture of support.

Atsuko and Minami burst into a helpless series of giggles due to the two girls’ antics. Minami could not contain herself and laughed loudly when she saw Yuko’s expression turn into a poker face. Although she pitied the other petite, she could not do anything about the other members’ antics, nor could she stop herself from laughing.

Atsuko herself was enjoying the Mariko-Miichan tag-team act, finding it to a fault to join in the double-teaming girls and was content onto watching them from a far while their president tried to get their attention, only failing as the two continued on acting.

“Mou…” Yuko pouted to herself, crossing her arms as she leaned onto her seat, forgetting the thoughts of their sister school and was instead thinking of a certain tall cat girl, wishing how she could come in and comfort the squirrel.

That however was impossible since Haruna was still patrolling around the school again. It was normal for them to patrol on a regular basis to keep the troubles and accidents minimal, but somehow, Yuko wanted to curse whoever had placed it into the student council rules.

She would have liked it better if she was the one whom her lovely Nyan Nyan was with. However, Tomochin had the same time shift as Haruna so it only meant that Yuko had to stay in the classroom with the other student council members.

The pouting squirrel looked through the window behind her seat and sighed, missing the other girl’s presence or how the taller girl would ease her worries and unnoticeable day-to-day irritations and problems.

‘Please, god, I beg you. I promise I won’t be a pervert to anyone but Nyan Nyan…’

‘Just let this end already…’

‘I just want to see Nyan Nyan…’

‘Please.’

----

Yuki’s POV

The breeze was cool and refreshing today and the sun was shining warmly, almost temptingly lulling me to sleep, but of course, I would not do that. That would be too embarrassing. Just the very thought of someone spotting me, sleeping somewhere in the school grounds was enough to make my cheeks flush.

It was tempting though to sleep. I do want to catch some godly needed rest. I was all up night finishing my paper works and worrying about my lost items. Although I do want to look for them right now, I don’t think I can just leave the school with just that kind of reason, right?

I wonder however, where did I exactly drop them?

I don’t have a single clue since I was rushing out yesterday, and it could have been anywhere. I even tried to retrace my steps here in school, I even asked Watanabe-san if she saw anything drop from my bag, but she told me that she did not see anything.

“I might have been cursed, huh…?” I sighed, my shoulders slumped down while I shuffled my foot onto the dirt path before I stomped my foot and kicked a small pebble in sheer boredom before I dragged my feet, aimlessly in any direction.

If you are wondering where I am, I am currently outside, strolling around the school grounds. The classroom was becoming a bit crowded by the sudden visits of my other schoolmates from different years and it was far too noisy to me that I left after taking my lunch.

I want to be alone for a moment; I just could not take the noise that my classmates provide.

The very reason why I had to leave was because my head started to slightly hurt several minutes after Sae left to go to who knows where to find our tall handsome friend and when I remember our conversation about karma, I had an odd feeling that it might be that I was receiving karma.

I thought though that the cool breeze would soothe the painful throbbing of my head, but I failed to regress that it only served to increase my pain.

My head is starting to feel really heavy and it hurts so much.

I paused for a moment to take a deep breath before I looked around to search for a bench to sit on. I need to rest for a bit, yes I need to rest. My headache might have been caused by lack of sleep, it’s not a surprise for me though, and I’ve always been like this whenever I lacked sleep.

My eyes scanned my surrounding area, looking near and far from both sides before I let a disappointed sigh escape from my lips. I could not find anything which I can rest on, I don’t even want to sit on the ground, no matter how much I was tempted to do so, my uniform would just get dirtied, it would look bad for me, seeing as how my position is.

“Talk about a bad day…” I grumbled in disdain before I shook my head in displeasure, slowly dragging my heavy body, making small heavy footsteps as I continued to walk with my head throbbing in pain.

Whoever was spinning the thread of natural cause and effect in my life, must surely love to make me suffer. I can almost feel that that person must be laughing at the bad luck I’m receiving today from behind my back. Today was surely the worst I have ever had, I wish someone or something would pull my spirit up, I really need some light in my day, maybe right about now because somehow it’s all pitch black and I’m somehow still troubled.

I don’t think that that would happen anytime soon.

My release a small huff, a small pout forming on my face as I continued on walking, the brick pavement the only guide for me to get back to the main route back to our school building.

Truth be told, I’m not really that familiar with this place I’m currently in, and to be honest, I myself am aware that I’ve been a student here for who knows how long, yet I still find myself getting lost at times. Akiba Gakuen just has the vastest school ground I have ever seen.

I might as well say that I’m rather unsure of this path I’m taking because every time I look around, all I could see are trees and bushes. It was as if I was entering deeper into a forest. I’m kind of afraid that I really might be lost because I don’t think I’ll be able to get back any sooner. It would just be embarrassing for me if I called Sae to help me.

I don’t want to trouble her with whatever dilemma I have, I also don’t want to give her a reason to tease me with because that would only mean that I would have to sit on my chair for however long it takes for her to stop teasing and laughing at my own clumsiness.

“I’m cursed. I’m really really cursed…” I whined helplessly while I looked around desperately for any signs of anyone or even a building, but sad to say, there was nothing in sight, just plain tall trees.

I bit my bottom lip, my expression turned into a troubled one while I had slump my shoulders. I’m seriously lost. I don’t know where I am. I’m kind of afraid that something might be lurking in my surrounding, I was even thinking of what bad things might occur.

I swallowed a lump forming in my throat. I fumbled with the hem of my skirt, looking around nervously while I kept my guard up and my focus sharp. I continued to walk, but this time, more cautiously and much more brisk. I don’t know why I’m even walking fast, I just did. I almost nearly stumbled when I suddenly heard something from my right.

My body immediately halted on its own and turned to the source of the sound that I heard. I glanced at the direction to my right almost anxiously, I just heard something, I’m not deaf, and I’m sure that my ears and mind aren’t playing silly tricks on me.

I wish that it was my imagination however, but no, it’s not.

I don’t even know why my body was moving on its own. My legs started moving, carrying me to the direction of the sound. I wanted to stop, my mind was already screaming in panic, signaling me to stop walking, but I didn’t.

Closer and closer, I walked forward until the sound got louder and eventually it began to get clearer.

My eyebrows instantly perked up in wonder, my fear dissipating instantly when my mind processed the sound that I heard. It was music to my ears.

“…Ichinen mo chikaku ni ireba
Sugao datte miru keredo
Doushite
Konna ni
Kuwashii boku na no ka?”

My expression turned from skeptical and anxious, into one of awe. I could not believe what I’m hearing, it was a voice, a voice a girl, it was gentle and beautiful; I heard a voice of an angel singing from a distance.

I continued to listen carefully, I could almost feel a sudden urge ignited in me, I want to know who held this voice; I want to see who this person who sang with so much passion was.

I wanted to go against the thought, but my curiosity got the best of me, causing me to walk forward, following the sounds of singing.

Closer, and closer, I took small silent footsteps as I walked through the bushes, trying not to make any unnecessary movements that could cause any loud noises that would interrupt the flow of the song.

“Sou kimi ni tsuite
Nantonaku
Ki ni natte ita no darou…”

The song became louder and louder with each step I take, I almost felt myself falter when I suddenly felt a shiver ran through my spine. The words flowed perfectly in good rhythm and tone that it just caught me by surprise.

My mind was drawing a blank, the painful throbbing in my head somehow did not matter to me because I somewhat could not even feel it anymore, the only thing however which I find odd was that the thing I felt was the fast beating of my heart and how it somehow became hard for me to breath.

It was weird just how much a song could make me feel this way.

“Deatta ano hi kara
Ippou teki
Hikare hajimeteta.”

Soothing and gentle, the song lulls the pain on my mind off, almost as if the girl’s voice was taking all the pain away, as if her voice was caressing me.

The closer I walked through the source, the stronger the light was flashing in my way, I could not see, I felt blinded, but I continued, I used my hand to shield off what little light it can cover. The light hurts, it’s really blinding me, yet I don’t know why I’m so desperate.

“Sou itsunomanika
Dare yori mo
Kimi wo shitte iru hazu sa.”

Your voice becomes louder and louder, much more loud than the chirping of the birds, or the ruffling sounds of the leaves of the tree under the winds cool crisp breeze.

Every noise that were supposedly present were drowned by your song, your voice was echoing inside my head, louder and louder, until the only sound I could hear were your voice.

I walked forward before I closed my eyes as the light grew brighter, my footsteps come to a halt and I lean onto the tree beside me. I puffed my cheeks, a small angry pout on my lips, the sunlight was hurting my eyes, but I still tried to open them, slowly, slowly, I tried to adjust to the brightness until I was able to fully open my eyes.

Upon opening them, I saw at the center of a beautiful garden was a girl of about my age, a girl wearing a light blue dress. A lovely beautiful fragile looking girl, singing passionately with her eyes closed.

She looked familiar, awfully familiar to me, but I still acted surprised, more or so even amazed.

Idiotic as it seems, but I could not help but gaze at her in silent awe from my current position, I know she haven’t noticed me yet, but when I saw her turn her head towards my direction I felt my heart skip a beat and my body turn tense and rigid. I felt like I was a deer caught in the headlights.

My breath was caught up in my throat and I felt a gasp escape from my mouth, it was loud, loud enough for her to hear.

I saw her lips curve slightly even from this distance between us. She tilted her head to her right and opened her eyes, staring at me with a pleasant smile, I don’t know if her smile was aimed for me, or that the next lines in the song she sang was meant to make my stomach lurch.

It did not seem to matter anyway, because before I even noticed it.

…I was already caught in a trap set by an angel.

“…Atsuku katatte shimau yo
Boku wa koi wo shiteru…”

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

A/N: Who is the girl that Yuki found? Who exactly is she, and what is she doing there? You'll find that out in the next update. Also, if everyone's wondering what song I used, I took the lyrics of Kimi ni Tsuite. I really love this song. :cathappy:

Anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it so far, see you next update. :3
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:27:22 PM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Chapter 3 - 03/11/12]
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 08:20:17 AM »
QUITE PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART~!!!! LOL

I was listening to the song... forgive my outburst~! LOL 8D

Thank you for the update!

Who is this girlll... e _ e hmmmmmm

RENA?! O c O

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 09:24:20 AM »
It's Rena, I think. I like this song too ^^
Poor squirrel but it seems that it's also karma lol

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »
Poor Yuko-sama!! NyanNyan, hayaku, come and defend your squirrel!!!

And I think it's Rena there.  :heart:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 01:23:22 PM »
Yuko really wants to escape from the group's non-stop teasing and just to be with her love of her life, awww <3.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 03:13:59 PM »
Aww poor Yuko, all she wants to do is be with her NyanNyan, hmm seems as though this karma thing is going around!  :lol:

As for Yuki, well I think it's safe to say she was totally captivated by the person who was singing, she even refered to them as an angel, definatly a love at first sight thing here, hmm is Rena about to make her entrance, I feel so!  :panic:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 10:00:34 PM »
I hope that's girl is Rena~

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 04:02:18 AM »
Amazing~ I really like this. I wonder who that girl singing is? I really hope it's Rena.
Poor Yuko, too bad Haruna was on patrol with Tomochin.
Hope Yuki finds her stuff. Thanks for the update.

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 07:37:19 AM »
BEAUTIFUL!! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!

Sieka-san! Please update!!

It's always a joy to me to read one of your fic..
it's so detailed, and expressed the emotion well..

maybe that's difference between male and female author. LOL

but it's GREAT!
my jaw is sore after almost 30 minutes grinning from ear to ear when i read about this fic from the prologue till this chapter. :D

UPDATE! ahahah
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2013, 07:20:09 PM »
This is the first time I've read your writing, and I am so glad that I happened to stumble upon it! You write beautifully.

I especially loved the 2 part with a section dedicated to KojiYuu. :heart: Please update soon!

Offline Angeldarke

• ecchi
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2014, 09:36:03 PM »
almost a year without a new chapter  :OMG:

its meking me realy sad  :gyaaah:  :on cloudeye:

but i will wait maybe one day a will be able to see the end of this fic  :badluck:  :badluck:

autor-san pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee continue to write de fic  :pleeease:  :kneelbow:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 10:14:06 AM »
why don't you continue Sieka-san?  :cry:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu