JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Irritating

Author Topic: Office Love Chapter 13 3/3/14  (Read 12966 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Office Love Chapter 13 3/3/14
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »
So I finally wrote this out XD

Chapter 1

Decisions were meant to be permanent.

Or that is what she had thought.

Rie had stood in front of the fire one too many times throughout her career.  She had two loves in life.  One was her relationships with people and the other was her stories.  As a part-time writer, she had developed many stories under the pseudonym Unagi.  She had grown to love certain aspects of life especially the place she worked at full time.

She grew to understand situation as they brew that once she had forced a couple together with her pen.  Rie was happy but she grew cautious of her life with the few eligible people she had seen throughout the company.  Unagi was a secret character that drew the audience into the observations of the workplace.  The forbidden areas where lust bloomed, the heavy smell of bodies touching were perfumed, and the one time explosions spread throughout the area.

As Unagi she was unstoppable.  Two stories were published in an underground magazine that caught the attention of the critics.  The publisher kept her identity confidential while they were going to discover who the mysterious person was.

Rie on the other hand, was quiet and reserved.  Her heart was on the platter ready to be given to the person next to her.  She fought the thoughts that limited her and walked over to the next cubicle.  Her dark red lips were pressed together as her feet felt like cement.  Her jaw slowly opened hearing the creaking sound close to her ear.

"Kitahara-san!  What are you doing here?"  He asked with an inviting tone.

Rie broke the mold scurrying into the cubicle taking a seat next to him.  Brushing her hair away, she forced a smile and placed her hand on top of the folder.

"I was... wondering... if you are... available after... work today."  She felt her words go through a shredder as the guy gave a wider smile.

"Rie-chan... I would love to if I didn't have a girlfriend."

The words were like an arrow to her heart as she shrugged off the statement and slowly returned to her cubicle slouching over in embarrassment.  It was rather depressing that she had gone through bad luck in the love department despite talking about it in her stories of forbidden office love.  She looked up at the computer finding an email about a get together after work with couple of friend she hadn't seen in a while.  Glancing at the clock, she figured to put in a few more reports before setting off.

"Kitahara!"  A voice in the distance caught her in the middle of her thought.

"Yes boss!"

"Can you stay for a while longer?"

In her heart, she didn't want to but since she observed the fact she would have little choice in the matter Rie nodded as the boss slyly walked away.  It was normal to get overtime but internally she felt bamboozled again.  Striking the keyboard with precise strokes, Rie ran with it until she found herself at six sighing as she heard the ring tone go off.

"Moshi moshi."

"Where are you?"

"Shiichan, gomen.  I'm stuck at work."  Rie replied holding the phone close to her ear.

“Work!?  Are you serious?  The boss is an asshole.”  She commented as Rie struck the enter key and sighed at the work.

“I make more than you do so I wouldn't complain.”

“Right, right!  Anyways I have a few people that we haven't seen in a while.”  Shiichan expressed as she lifted her cup to her lips.

“Who exactly?”

“Men who are friends with us.”

Rie's eyes went to the clock and watch it go past 6:30.  She hit the button before shutting the computer down for the night.  She grabbed her coat and closed the light to the floor.  Waiting for the elevator, she began to think of the school mates that had remembered her.  There were many who remembered her but she couldn't distinctly remember most of them.  It seemed awkward to ask but the door opened and she entered staring at the cell phone as a picture came up.

Her eyes grew big as she saw her crush in high school in a suit and tie.  Rie felt her heart flutter into the sky as she anticipated the door opening.  Rushing out she got to the lobby and pushed through the door.  A gust of wind stopped her in the path as she pulled the coat over her.  She scampered over to the restaurant where the group was in the far corner on their second pitcher.

“Konban wa, Kitahara-san!”  The first man greeted as she nodded her head and stared at the ikemen.

“Rie-chan, ohisashiburi”  He greeted.

“Ohisashi...buri.”

Rie was controlled by his looks.  He was Yokoyama Yuito, the lone reason why Rie had gotten into writing because she had dreamed of him for three years but was going through girlfriends like a stick of gum.  Yuihan as he was called, wasn't a player by definition but had developed such unique feelings except for love.  Rie wasn't the lone female love struck by him but was one of the few he didn't asked out.  Yuihan smiled when he saw her and extended out his after greeting her.

“OL?”

“Yes at a marketing company.  What about you?”

“Hmm, I work full time as a cashier at the gas station but I have been working on my degree in business so I intern at a financial company nearby.”

“Sounds nice...”

“Yuihan, you are so shy when it comes to Rie.”  Shiichan shouted as she held her beer.

“It isn't that I don't like you...”

“You have a girlfriend?”  Rie asked as he looked down.

“I do have one.  I'm sorry that you thought....”

“Yuihan, that is okay.  I have to go anyway.”  Rie excused herself heading toward the exit feeling the heaviness of the statement within her.

As she felt the pavement, she released her frustration into her hands.  She couldn't understand how things could happen this way and she talked about it more often than usual.  She took a few steps when a man with brown hair had approached her.  He was wearing a suit a size too big over his body.  He didn't have a full smile but he held out a white handkerchief.

“I saw you crying, so I thought you were in trouble so...”

“Thanks for the handkerchief.”

“It isn't a problem for me...  I was just wondering if you wanted something to drink.”

Rie turned a forced a smile.  She shook her head and returned the used item back to the guy.  The guy motioned his head and walked toward the bar.  She noted his appearance and grin.  Then as fast as lightning, she took out her book and wrote down notes to a story.  There was something that made him interesting and it seemed perfect for her to try but feeling heartbreak twice ruined the moment and she walked home looking up at the half-moon.  The image of her life gleamed back at her as Unagi was on the break of another story.
-----
“Rin-kun?  What happened?”

“She seemed angry but I didn't want to pursue her to just anger her.”

“Rin you are such a nice person to let that go.”

“Kuu, let's just go home and not discuss this again.”  He said exiting the restaurant.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 09:22:00 AM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: Office Love Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 05:45:56 PM »
Kitahara Rie!!! Finally... I found someone write a fanfic about her. I'm happy.  XD

So, Kitahara will be paired with Yuihan?

I'm waiting for your update.  :twothumbs

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Office Love Chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 07:31:41 PM »
NOT YET! XD I love your randomness  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Office Love Chapter 2 10/29/2013
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 12:10:19 AM »
Kitahara Rie!!! Finally... I found someone write a fanfic about her. I'm happy.  XD

So, Kitahara will be paired with Yuihan?

I'm waiting for your update.  :twothumbs

We'll see...

NOT YET! XD I love your randomness  :lol:

I'm almost there although how will I fit the last piece inside because to even things out she has to be a woman...

Chapter 2

The keyboard was no match for Unagi’s fingers.  She pressed them with care at lightning speed.  It was a beautiful story about a woman who felt betrayed by her boyfriend and found love in a pub where he was a waiter.  After crying her eyes, out the handsome man came to her asking why she was sad and as the woman explained it to him, he offered her a drink to wipe the frustration away.  As a bartender’s understudy, he had explained that the one of the aspects was to see all his customers smile.  He forced her to think that drink had alcohol which he knew there wasn’t one drop.

The woman entranced by his looks drew a conclusion that she shouldn’t fall for him because of his looks but still goes away happy that someone had comforted her.  A few days later, the female character notices the man in the supermarket and quietly approaches him.  Her heart increases a bit as she sees him shopping and turning the corner, her hearts drop to the floor.  She shouldn’t have done it but it was too late.  Fearing for the worst, she heads the other direction and collides into the soup display where the cans avalanched to the aisle.

The bartender runs up and notices the lady on the floor covering herself up with her arms as he extended his hand.  Seeing this, she crawled away from him before getting up and running away.  The woman notices the mess and looked at the woman who had run away.  The man glanced back and shook his head.  The female smiled at him and held his cheeks as she forced a smile from him.

“Mou, that woman should at least pick up the items.”  She said looking at the mess.

“I’ll do it, Nee-chan.”  He replied.

Rie stared at the blinking cursor as she realized that everything she had wrote had become gold in that magazine and the section had blown to a full-time portion.  She didn’t realize how big of a fan she actually was until an author caught her eye.  The author went by the pen name Loveless and she talked about a woman who had fell in love with a man twice her age.  Even if he was married, she was infatuated by his looks and his kindness.  She had written him little notes and sent him White Day items for over two years chronicled in her notebook until the one day he had learned he was being transferred.

She only learned of it when suddenly vanished.  The woman drew to the conclusion that his wife must have hear about her gifts and probably forced him out before it got serious.  One day after three months of torture, she had visited the Nagoya branch of the company and found he was in a cubicle with none of the pictures of his family around him.  She came up to him and introduced herself and confessed her love towards him.  It drove him mad and suddenly attacked the woman.  Two men had to take him off her and heard the reason why he had no family and it was because of her.

She dragged herself to the bridge and jumped off feeling the angels lifting her to heaven and suddenly dropping her to hell when she committed the crime.  Ironically, a few days after the issue came out there was a woman’s body floating in the creek.  Rie was shocked and amazed of the events that she had started writing about little things and it soon became a serial of unrequited love and lustful romances with their supposed theatrical consequences.

She clicked to save the document and headed toward her bed looking at the clock had struck midnight.  Rie turned on the water to her bath admiring the pristine quality of the liquid flowing from the faucet.  Brushing through the water, she began to think about the guy who had saved her tears.  He wasn’t the most attractive but he cared enough to find her emotionally unstable appearance appealing enough to treat her of her sickness.
------

“Yuihan!  Where are you going?”  The sugary voice caught the guy’s ear.

“I’m going home.  You want to ride home with me?”

The shoulder-length haired woman climbed onto the bicycle wrapping her arms around the man.  The world of his past seemed to get back at him for his faults.  Yuito wasn’t a punk or a dork but he wanted to fit in with the crowd.  Moving from Kyoto, he was polite if not square toward the Tokyo crowd.  Many of his classmates saw him as a country boy with little evil within him but it was something that would trigger his anger that would let to the persona he had.  His fists were stone when it came to punching and knocking out a few people was nothing new but to rid of the stench it required more strength.

That is when he met Rie by chance.  His heart pumped like crazy just seeing her that he almost caused a whole hallway to go through a mid-class collision.  Yuihan had his mind set on it when someone had asked him to protect the weak because of bullying issues.  He couldn’t refuse such an offer to protect that he went ahead to do his deed to only find more that had liked him before actually realizing that maybe the fighting wasn’t worth it.

“Yuihan?”

“Yes Paruru?”

“Are you okay?”  She asked as he snapped his breaks.

“Yes, just been thinking of stuff when I was at the bar.”  He replied as she laughed at him.

“Maybe I should steer you home.”

Yuito and Paruru switched seats and he placed his hands on the seats leaning forward as his mind became clouded again with regret.
------

“Kuu, thanks for the night out.”

“Anytime.  Just give me a call.”

Rin stared at his door as the vision began its battle with the keyhole.  Cursing under his breath, he stuck it in and turned to the knob to the empty room.  Dogs started to howl awaking the senses of the man to throw his coat off his body revealing his true form.  He was skinny in terms of men as the lack of muscles gave him a feeble male character.

However, Rin wasn’t the type to let people go despite his build.  He knew how to defend himself and practiced every day.  He didn’t pick fights but he knew that people will only win if they stayed calm.  Despite taking down groups of people, he didn’t boast his prowess but he wished no one had bothered him. 

Kuu, his best friend, was most of the causes of his fights.  He didn’t want to be left alone for a few minutes so he had gave people lip and in return a threat had come out.  Rin quelled the actions and told himself that Kuu should stop giving him problems.  However, it happened many times over which Rin left his battles to himself compared to Kuu helping him.

He had lain on his couch holding the white handkerchief in hand.  There was a scent he couldn’t get out of his mind as she cried into it.  He began to ponder over trying again but it may have been too late to make another attempt and shrugged it off.  Rin only knew that he had no courage to ask another girl but enough to be a knight to protect her.

Now, he gripped it one last time before deciding to try for it tomorrow if she walked his way again.  Closing his eyes, he thought out his plan into the dream that he wanted to end with.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Office Love Chapter 2 10/29/2013
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 01:03:17 AM »
oh my poor heart! update this Kuro the soonest possible! AAHHHH I'll read this on my phone  XD dem pennames  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Office Love Chapter 3 10/31/2013
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 02:00:54 AM »
oh my poor heart! update this Kuro the soonest possible! AAHHHH I'll read this on my phone  XD dem pennames  :nervous

I'll try every day :)

Chapter 3

Rie awoke to the sound buzzing from the box.  The flashing red numbers stared at her as she rolled out and jumped into the shower.  Through her rush, she began to think about the story she had worked on last night.  Rie drew out the comparisons and felt her heart skip a beat slipping into a dark blue skirt and threw on the blouse complimented with a white jacket.  Running down to the streets, she saw the familiar face on the corner with sunglasses on.

"You seem to be in better spirits."  She commented taking off her glasses revealing the bloodshot eyes.

"Yuihan wasn't angry?"

"He regrets his past."  Oya shook her head.  "I feel bad for the girlfriend."

"Have you seen her?"  Rie asked hoping she wasn't a beauty.

"No I haven't but I wouldn't be surprised if she was really attractive."

Rie began to think about her appearance for a bit and felt it must be a beauty on the end he sees it.  She clutched her purse while running against the tide of people to the office.  She saw a bunch of people in the lobby chatting to each other.  Stepping up to the elevator, a sign appeared in red.  Her worst fears were coming true about the company after the swirl of rumors from within.  They were planning to release people.

The workers clumped up into groups before being transported like a set of new prisoners up to the managers’ floor.  Seemingly, Rie saw the emotions of the many she knew personally go through the door with a box of memories.  It was a rough life as an OL but management knew their stock would only rise with the best workers.  Rie saw her group was up next and many had gone into a panic.  She was the youngest by default but still performance was on par compared to the rest who had worked an entire lifetime to get to their level.

The ride was filled anxiety as many felt they were about to become axed by the company.  As they approached the floor, one collapsed adding more pressure to the event.  Rie felt her heart beat quicker as she got into line anticipating the worst news.  Slowly, one by one the emotions flowed out of the room.  She held the handle and opened the door to a room with three people facing her.

“Kitahara Rie?”

She nodded as the seat was placed straight at the three feeling the stern eyes plant her in the position.  She took the seat and straightened out her skirt with her body becoming calm for a brief moment.

“We see you have a good performance on the floor and great attendance record.”  He started.

“The only problem we find is that communicating with others is under par.”  The woman inserted her statement looking up for a brief moment.

“Our decision for you is to be released but there was an offer from another company to take you.”  The elder gentlemen stared at the paper and held it out in front of her.

“Thank you for employing me.”  She said before leaving the room.

Folding the paper into a small square and placing into the pocket, the torture was only going to grow with the rest.  She took the next elevator down to the work station where a box was placed onto the side of the cubicle with a vase of roses.  Reading the note, she hinted a smile and placed the vase on the floor.  She scooped up her stuff and knocked the vase to the ground before entering the next elevator down to the lobby.  Rie tried to smile but knowing the results of the co-workers it wasn’t easy to show that she had another job in place.

“Excuse me.”  A voice yelled out from the crowd.

“Uwahh.”

“Gomen ne.  We met last night.”

Rie quickly saw the face forcing a smile warming up the conversation.  “I remember.”

“I forgot to mention my name, Sashihara Rin.”

“Sashihara-san, gomen but I’m a little busy with something.  We can talk another time.”  Rie excused herself as Rin walked up and grabbed the box from her hands.

“It is quite heavy for you to walk a long distance with a box this heavy.”  He felt his arms shake trying to hold the weight up.

“Thanks…  It is only right here.”  She pointed towards the next building across the street.

“I’ll carry it.”  He insisted with the weight testing his strength.

Rie wasn’t familiar with the building in itself as the only thing was the restaurant in the lobby.  The entrance was blocked by glass door where a security table was on the side.  Rie approached the table with the note and was offered a badge for access.  Rin followed her through the door and six elevator shafts were lined up three on each side.  She pressed the button opening the one furthest away from her and she gradually moved toward it finding the crowd had just come up to work.

“Are you okay?”  She asked as Rin adjusted his grip on the box.

“Daijoubu.”  He grunted.

They rode up to the fifth floor where there was nobody on the floor.  She walked toward the door and noticed everything was gone.  She thought that maybe it was a trick to see anyone would be there to answer and out came a middle-aged man with a balding head greeting the two.

“We will have the cubicles up as for now.  Please join us for our meeting.”  He bowed to both of them.

Rin placed the box and followed Rie to the meeting.  The speaker was another middle-aged man with brown hair and beads of sweat rolling down like melted ice going down a glacier.  She took a seat in the back row as Rin stood up near the door.  The lecture seemed to go on forever about sales and goals which Rie managed to battled the sleep demon.

Rin on the other hand drew up a plan in his mind to try the sales part of it.  There were many incentives to the goals and imagined himself on a trip or be in a bath with girls.  It seemed to draw up interests but he needed to gain access to the company and his hand shot up as the lecturer was wiping his brow with a small red towel.

“How do I gain employment?”  He asked as the room laughed.

“Aren’t you an employee?”

“No!”

“Well welcome to Suzuki Financial Incorporated.”  He announced and the people clapped for him.

Rie awoke to the applause when someone had approached the stage.  He stood next to the guy with a microphone in his hand.  The crowd slowly went back to their seats as he stood erect towards the crowd.

“We have a promotion to announce.”  He started in a booming voice with a wide smile on his face.  “After six months of tutelage, Yokoyama Yuito will become our new salesperson.”  The crowd stood and applauded as Rie sat as he bowed to the crowd.

“Yuito has been given a name to be his assistant for the usual and we will give him the slip right now.”  He grabbed the paper and opened it up with his eyes as wide as melons.

His mouth felt like a 100-pound weight had hooked up to his lower jaw.  He looked at the guy next to him staring at him as he only smiled.  His eyes scanned through the crowd.  The trees blocked the view of his target and he looked down again.

“Kitahara Rie-san.”

Upon hearing the name, she ran out through the back and searched for her box.  She gripped it hard murmuring the problems. Suddenly, a hand grasped her shoulder.  She turned to find a warm smile from Rin.  She forced a smile back when she caught a glimpse and her heart dropped to her stomach seeing him again.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Office Love Chapter 4 11/2/2013
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 08:32:40 PM »
Chapter 4

The whirlwind of events had happened as the reorganization had started and left the three in their space as the workers furiously moved their items to the correct spot on the floor.  Yuito being part of sales wasn't alone in selling but his inexperience was a vice for everyone.  He had his fliers organized in the bag with his computer flicker off and on checking for emails before he would do his round in the area.

“Kitahara-san, if there is anything to update me with please give me a call.”  He sternly looked at her before dusting off his coat on his departure.

Rie nodded as Rin who was sitting across of her as an intern took his stack of papers to the copier,  It had been a week since the announcement but the fears didn't settle among the three.  Yuito struggled to understand the reason for Rie's appearance until it was told she had been released from her job.  However, the feelings were strong within him that he had to spend nights alone to prevent Paru from knowing her existence.

Rie was quite the opposite as she had enjoyed their company.  She found out that Rin was quite amusing with his hobby of following idols and hearing about his friend's adventure around Japan as a promoter.  Rin had admitted his jealousy but realized that Kuu worked hard to get to his position and decided to become a willing person.  However, the two without her drew problems.

Yuito teased Rin about his lousy appearance and showed him up many times in a black suit.  Rin had always avoided confrontation and smiled to just avoid the situation but the office was into the gossip and dug into the back story.  The problem was Yuito become a prick towards Rin who was there only to help Rie out.

“Ahh Kitahara-san!  Do you want some tea?”  The woman asked as she waved her hand side to side.

“I see.”  She replied slowly going back with her tray.

“Chotto matte.”  Rie called catching up with the woman.

“There is a question I wanted to ask.”  She started.

“Yes?”

“Are you only here to serve tea?”  She asked to the laugh of the woman.

“No!  I'm the executive secretary.  Oshima Yuko is the name.”

“Ah Oshima-san gomen for my ignorance.”

“No problem.  I just like making tea.”  She smiled.  “You should join us for drinks.”

Rie nodded as Yuko handed over a cup.  “I think you would need this more than anyone else.”

“Thanks.”

She headed back to her seat as the rumors came flying again as Yuko was targeted but no one seemed to really catch the situation as is and it died quickly as work continued without another bother.

Yuito headed into the Italian restaurant where he had a client sitting at the table near the window by the entrance.

“Hello.”

“Yamamoto-san, Ohayou!”  He greeted placing his bag down onto the floor leaning onto the chair.

“You don't sound too well, Yokoyama.”

“I have been having issues.”  He sighed.

“You seem to be having a battle between two women.”  Yamamoto noted as a woman with shoulder-length hair took the seat next to him.

“Sai-kun~  I thought we were having a date.”  She smiled as he looked over at Yuito with a nervous grin.

“Miyuki, this is business with Yuito...”  Gritting his teeth as the woman playfully slaps him on the shoulder.

He glanced over to the far side of the restaurant and noticed a person sitting familiar to Paru.  Trying to avoid the situation, he took out his hone and zoomed a text over hoping that person wouldn't pick it up.  Luckily, his thoughts vanished when it wasn't picked up but a call came in.

“Moshi moshi.”

“Why did you send me a weird text?”

“I thought you were somewhere...”  He replied as the two grinned at him.

“I'm at a restaurant with a friend.  Remember Miorin?”

Yuito's eyes opened up as he glanced over to the other side to see the women at the table.  He bit down on his lip as he tried to think of his purpose.

“Yes, I do.  I don't exactly like her so I won't bring her up.”

“Of course but I can tolerate that.  Are you doing business with someone?”  She asked.

“Yes at the moment but I missed your voice.”

“Meh.  I guess I'll see you at home.”

The phone clicked off.  Yuito sighed at the exchange and turned his attention to the couple.  Sai took out a portfolio filled with items.  Yuito ran through them with a careful eye analyzing the collection.  He couldn't do anything about that as he wasn't selling insurance but he took out an application for both of them.

“You want me to invest into this company?  You gotta be serious?”

“I know they have a rough past and all companies do but the form is for me to help you gain a future.”  He explained as the two grabbed the paper.

They scanned through everything with a quick glance and placed the paper on the table.  They shook their heads and walked away from the table.  Yuito grabbed the papers feeling the edges in his hands straightened them out before placing it back into the bag.  He walked over to the next table and showed the used papers to another group and they were easily sold on the investment purchase.

-----

“Paru, are you okay?”

“Shimada-san, I love Yuito but I cannot handle if he works nights and he has been acting strangely since he had gone out to see his high school friends.”  She sighed in a rare moment.

“I see.”

“The thing is we haven't done it in a while either.”

“You're serious?”

She nodded as her dimples seemed to come out more than usual.  Shimada Haru respected Yuito as much as another but seemingly this was too much from him to deny his girlfriend.  He thought about doing his work as a private eye to figure the problem but her feet were rubbing against his calves which was making it hard for him to make a decision.

“If you want to...”

Shimada grabbed Paru and headed out the door.  He wasn't sure what he was going to do but to rid of Paru's needs was number one.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Office Love Chapter 4 11/2/2013
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 09:11:43 AM »
Awww yeah, complicated relationship everywhere. Banzai! :v
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Office Love Chapter 5 11/7/2013
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 03:31:42 PM »
Awww yeah, complicated relationship everywhere. Banzai! :v

Full of win XD

Chapter 5

Paru stared at the white ceiling as she thought about him. Spacing out into the world, she wanted him to be comfortable but not to hold him back. The feeling of the fingers touching her bare body gave her chills as she saw Shimada by her side. The smile grew on his face as he did his venturing against Paru's knowledge. His lips brushed by her neck as he felt her palm pressed into him.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do it." She cried pounding her fist into the bed.
"Paru... Yuihan is only going to hurt you more if he doesn't explain it." Shimada pleaded forcing his body onto her as Paru turned to her side.

"What do you know?" She said in a soft voice.

He climbed off the bed grabbing his clothes and pulling it over his body.

"Enough to consider this again. Sorry I'll just go back to work."

Shimada marched out of the room grunting out his frustrations as she stared at the city. The sun glared in at her as she thought about her boyfriend. It seemed difficult to extract information but the plan was foolproof and she knew where to get it too.
-----

Rie glanced up at the clock as she started to finish up her reports when Rin had approached his desk with a long sigh.  The woman flashed a smile to seek his attention and as it hit five, Rie hit send and grabbed her bag.

"Want to go out for drinks?"

Rin's head shot up like a puppy wanting attention and nodded yes.  He followed her to the elevator where the shorter woman was holding her folded sweater over her arm.  Rin held his progress as Rie talked to the woman when he felt a slight vibration.

Want to go out?

I thought you were on a trip...

I just came back from a day trip and wanted you to meet someone.

I'm going to have drinks with my new co-workers.

Rin slid the phone back into his pocket as he saw the two had entered the elevator.  Rushing into the box, he slid before the door closed to the amusement of the women.  Rin stood up dusting off the accumulation on his suit.  He felt something warm on his backside and grabbed his phone but it was cool to the touch and looked to his right to a smile.  He smiled back seeing what had been touching him and bit down on his lip.

"Rin-kun, how was the first day?"  The woman asked him as the hand returned to its owner side.

"It... was... great."

"That is good because Yuito will get some credit if you succeed."  Yuko grinned as Rie turned.

"Rin is such a great person."  Rie added as Rin grew red in the face.

There were certain things in life he didn't experience.  One was to understand women, two was to be with one, and three was to say the right words.  He didn't want to feel rushed but he shuffled his body closer to Yuko as the elevator door opened.

"ALCOHOL!"  Yuko screamed as she rushed out leaving the two behind.

Tiny drops fell from the sky as the two seemed to stroll through the mist.  Rie looked up into the dark sky and smiled as Rin stood frozen with his thoughts starting to flow and took a few steps forward with his stone feet.  He reached out and felt the wind blow through his fingers seeing her turn towards him.

“Is there something a matter?”

“No, just wanting to catch up with Yuko.”  He explained as the thoughts diminished into the thin air.

The two observed the squirrel prancing into the bar and jogged over to join her.  The placed was filled smoke and salary men woefully regretting life with their families.  The three managed to get to the bar where Yuko had her drink ready as the other two gazed at the bartender.  A tall feminine-like man stood wiping glasses in hand.

“Go order you two!”  Yuko commanded the two new workers as the bartender looked at them.

“May I have sake?”  Rie asked as Rin looked down at the menu.

“May I suggest this?”

Rin nodded slowly as the bartender prepped Rie's request first.  Rin watched him throw around bottles like a juggler, coordinating his movements to the music of the present.  The red concoction caught his eye as he took the first taste of strawberry and vodka seemingly dancing on his tongue.  He looked over at Rie and grabbed the bottle for her and poured a drink without mumbling a word.

“I wish a person would do that for me...”  Yuko sighed as Rin looked over and held up a finger.

A glass and bottle appeared in front of him. He grabbed the large bottle tilt it over letting the golden elixir pour into the clear glass.  Yuko's face lit up as the glass was slid over to her.  Rin carefully sipped the mixture letting the elixir take over his senses.  The two women witnessed the change from quiet to an extroverted gentlemen.  The smiles as they talked about life and their backgrounds.  They were beyond the reality of the world.

Yuko suddenly leaned in and stuck her hand between Rin's legs.  The secretary gave off a goofy grin as Rie glanced at her before she removed her hand.  Rin's voice shrilled as he felt the hand grab his package.  Yuko returned to her drink as the two went back to their positions. Rin downed the last of his fifth drink and jumped off the seat.

“Yuko, I think we must head home.”  Rie called out as Rin rushed out into the street.

“Rin-kun!”

“Rie...”  He sighed as he felt the two hundred pound weight take him into the pile of filled trash bags.

The residue water soaked his jacket as he battled gravity to stay upright.  His glassy eyes gave away the frustration he felt.  He collapsed into her arms sobbing, as Rie carried him to the bench nearby.  Rin wiped his eyes as he turned away from Rie for a brief moment.

“Yuko must be really drunk.”  Rie offered the explanation hoping for something to be said.

“Probably she is, but I couldn't take her up on the offer.”

“What do you mean?”

“Yuko doing that only meant one thing and that to me, I didn't want to offer.”

“I'm not sure what you are talking about.”  Rie pursed her lips.

“Yuko... should know who I am, if not had seen me before but looks like she doesn't remember.”  Rin started as his eyes slowly rolled back before coming back to consciousness.  “I was once a prostitute for women and I had met Yuko through a posting board.  She had told me that she just went through a bad break up and just wanted to have meaningless sex.  As I began to undress, she noticed the size and her jaw dropped.  We only had done it once that night because she was scared so if I had shown it to her again it would be bad for me.”

The explanation didn't make sense with Rie but she understood the awkwardness it would cause for anyone in Rin's position.  He had to run away because it would lead to another heart break.  Rie tried to fight the alcohol to make a quality decision but the toxin was winning over her mind and decided to just take Rin to his apartment.

“Let's take you home.”  Rie announced as he leaned onto her.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: Office Love Chapter 5 11/7/2013
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 09:32:46 AM »
Holy shoot. It really IS complicated... O_O''

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Office Love Chapter 6 11/12/2013
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 03:48:10 AM »
Holy shoot. It really IS complicated... O_O''

Yeah... XD

Chapter 6

The light peered through the curtains forcing Rin to turn over blocking the hindrance.  The red numbers gave him a jolt out of his bed and jumped into the shower. Twenty minutes seemed long enough to realize he was late but with every second ticking, he started his relay run through the obstacles of his apartment.  The room was scattered with clothing and food containers as he managed to get to the door where his friend stood with a fresh suit.

“Ohayou~” he greeted.

Rin immediately grabbed his head as the jackhammer within his mind decided to play its song of last night’s mistake.  Squinting his eyes, the sun blasted him with the rays as the smell of coffee awoken him from the slight slumber monster.  The first sip killed his tongue followed by the roof of his mouth to his friend’s delight.

“How was your date?”  Rin asked keeping the spout near his lips for his next sip.

“Well… it was horrible.”

“How could it be with you?”

“She was everything I hated about women.  The thing is we have another date in a few days.”  His voice trailed off gradually looking away from Rin.

“God, I don’t have a date and I really don’t want to find someone to just help you with the evening.”  Rin explained before taking his fifth sip of the soothing elixir.

“Please!  I’m begging you.  I really want to decline unless you find a date.”

“Just decline.”

Kuu shook his head and punched in the number.  After a few words, he sighed at the phone before sliding it back into his back pocket.  Rin’s head shot up and gave back the cup back to Kuu as he desperately ran into the crowd of the city.  The swarm of people didn’t help his progress and squirming like a worm through the bodies seemed to work through as he pushed through into the lobby and jumped over the security area with badge in hand.  Rin jumped into the elevator and felt a hand brushed his backside.  Casually looking back, a toothy grin appeared in his view as he covered his mouth.

“Rin-san, is there something you want to tell me?”

“Oshima-san!  Ohayou!”  He screamed hearing the woman’s giggling behind him.

“We better get off.”  She warned him as the numbers clicked to the fifteenth floor.

Rin led the group out onto the floor where the two stared at the frightened man as he went into the workstation.  He took his seat as Oshima stood in front of them with her hands on her hips glaring at three.

“I have you guys as a team to get new customers.  Since you are new in the company, we have a new product to get investment into the company.”  She started as a tall man had entered and directed them into the meeting room where six chairs had been setup.

The three team members took the right side of the room as Oshima and two other men took the other side as the projector was turned on.  The tall man with chestnut colored hair stood up and adjusted his glasses in front of them.  He sternly gave them a look before flashing a smile before going back to his stern look.

“I’m Shinoda Mario, supervisor of the young group.”  He introduced himself with a deep bow.  “The thing is we want to promote the youth into investing a small bit into an investment of a special item that will take over Akihabara.”

“I thought we sell insurance.”  Yuito spoke up as Shinoda flashed a smirk.

“That is our main business.  However, the youth want something fresh and we are going to create a show that we have the right to sponsor within our building.”  Shinoda explained.  “This show will contain acts from around the nation to come out and perform at our stage.  Suzuki Talent Competition will involve many acts but we have no media rights and it will be up to you guys to get the media rights.”

The three glared at each other as they heard the words and looked back at Shinoda.  The screen showed the steps toward the successful show and the talent hunt seemed to be done but the media rights were up in the air.  Rin cocked his hand and shot it up to get the attention of the older male.

“I can attempt to give them the pitch to try the show.”  He spat out as Shinoda clapped his hands.

“How are we going to get the youth to commit?”  Yuito asked as Shinoda handed a pamphlet.

The three opened up the paper to a chart of the demographics of the general Tokyo area.  The main target was the youth but the parents of the youth seemed to bring in the attention of the people surrounding the table.  Oshima and the other man glanced up and nodded in agreement.  Yuito stared at the paper for a second as his thoughts started to slowly gather in his mind.  The idea wasn’t his favorite but the high risk and high reward concept drew him deep into acceptance when the other man stood up and went up to Shinoda.

“Shinoda, it looks good but I think we need to sell more to our group here.”  He spoke as Shinoda stroked his chin.

“Masuda… Do you know of a way?”

“Yes, I do.”  He smiled with his finger pointed at Yuito.

Masuda opened up the room and cleaned up the used white board behind the screen.  He wrote out the new plan of getting the office involved by doing volunteer work around the area while promoting the idea out to the public.  The three studied the map and doodled down the main points of where the possible recruits would be located and slid out the insurance plans to the three.

“Review this for now and we will meet in three days.”  Masuda instructed the group as the three left first leaving the new formed trio in the room.

“This is bothersome.  We should be selling some policies out to the people rather than entice them into going into a talent show.”  Yuito growled aiming toward the two.

“Yuito-san, the thing is to promote the company.  It may not be a lot but if we push through, we can get a better look by our seniors.”  Rin reasoned as he stared at the whiteboard to confirm his notes.

Rie felt the auras of both as Yuito was in his seat brewing in his rage.  The woman felt her throat go dry reaching out for a cup of water.  Rin grabbed the pitcher from the table and poured out a cup for each of them and left them in the middle of the table for the other two to grab.  Rie dragged her cup concentrating on the notes as Yuito marched out of the room.  Rin placed his lips on the cup touching the water.

“Kitahara-san?”  Rin murmured.  “What do you really think of this?”

“Sigh… This is a challenge for anybody.”  She confessed.  “We have to go with it no matter our reservations.”

“I can do this all with my friend to help.”

“Rin!  If you have a friend who can do promotions, we can accomplish this quickly and get ourselves in good position to develop ourselves.”

“Yuito doesn’t seem to like the idea…”  Rin thought as Rie looked toward the door.

He couldn’t pent up any more as he headed toward the break room to get a cup of coffee as he glanced over to find a group of women chatting with each other.  Yuito didn’t want to attempt to even fathom the idea but knowing the situation, it was bad enough that he couldn’t get her to agree with him.  Then, a vibration caught his attention and opened his screen to a text.

Yuihan, this is Paru.  We need to talk.

He shuffled through his contacts and pressed the picture of his girlfriend smiling.  The few times she would ever smile for him was to cheer him up.  Even sex was unusual as her expression did not give away her true feelings but it was her way of loving him.  The rings tore at his heart as a click made it stop for a moment.

“Yuihan, are you alone?”

“Paru, you can tell me anything.”

“The thing is… I was wondering… If you are okay?  I know the job seems to consume most of your time.”

“Paru, don’t worry about me.”  Yuito bit down on his bottom lip as he could hear the concern running in her voice.  “How was lunch with Miorin?”

There was a slight silence between them as Yuito stared at the lukewarm coffee in his hand.  It wasn’t unusual waiting for answer from her but it seemed awkward at the moment he was considering his plans.

“It was great we had sandwiches.”

“I see.  Shall we go out tonight since I haven’t seen you for a while?”

“Sure.  Will six o clock do?”

“Fine.”

He firmly pressed the button to hang up on the call.  He tilt back the cup letting the black liquid rush down his throat before throwing it into the trash can.  Yuito turned to the women and nodded his head before heading out the break room.  As he passed through the cubicles, he observed the people furiously punching on their keyboards or talking to each other.  Yuito’s chest started to slowly collapse within him as the work seemed yeoman to many was the perfect fit for him.  He walked back into the room where the two were in the midst of brainstorming as they turned toward him.

“Did you need a break?”  Rie asked seeing her friend gently nodding his head.

“I needed to check up on my girlfriend too.”  He murmured as he glanced at the board.

“You guys seemed to be up for the challenge.”

“Maybe it might be a way to gain points from management.”  Rin explained as Yuito crossed his arms towards him.

“Masuda is hard to impress.  He has the most sense in the company but something is up if he was pushing this idea.  I feel he is under pressure from above to do an idea like this.  Do you guys feel that way?”

The room had gone silent.  Yuito’s words fluttered around the room as they ingested the idea that it was setup to fail if not someone else could do it to minimal success.  Was it meant to test them or to weed them out of the company?  The question was buzzing when Yuito waved his hand.

“It is just a thought but we must work hard to accomplish this for the boss.”  Yuito laughed as he headed up to the board to add his ideas.

Masuda peered through his blinds at the room before heading back to his desk, being vice president brought unused skills to his new job.  Masuda Yuu was built strong with his athletic background in basketball.  He was captain for two years as he brought home championships to Osaka but he was relatively shy towards woman.  Many had crushes on him but he couldn’t concentrate on one.  He had a few dates but many didn’t pan out until college where he had met a student that took his heart.

She was a year older than him with long, wavy hair.  His heart felt like a drum out of beat anytime she would walk past him and the one day he gathered the courage to ask her out was the unluckiest day of his life.  It started with the cold shower when the hot water pipe had been busted midway through the cleaning.  His shirt had gone missing with his shorts forcing him to venture in the only towel he had left to wash which was a child’s bath towel from his home town.  As he began to rush back, he did not see her in the hallway with a reading book in hand and collided with her to the carpet.  The towel fell upon her exposing his nude self.  A scream and charge later, he had been admitted to the office for conduct detrimental to the school.  He felt deflated after the series events that he began to tear up.

She came in and bowed to him before walking up to the administrator.  A few minutes of the two talking, Yuu had been released from a suspension applied to him.  She left without him noticing and saw the sticky note on the wall with a number on top.  He grabbed it and dialed the number in his dorm room.  The nectar sweet voice hooked him into another world as he slowly bloomed out from his shell.  Yuu wasn’t sure with his words and the chances seemed too many deemed by many to seize the opportunity.  He finally asked her out on a date after the fifth phone call and it started the long romance into engagement.

“Oshima…. I know you have a history with one of them.”

“Yes I do sir.  The thing is I don’t remember all too well how it went.”

“You sexually harassed him twice within twenty four hours.  Tell him how you feel.”

“I can’t because of Nyan.”

“She will understand on how you actually feel.  Just do so before you go nuts too.”  Yuu explained as Yuko slouched in her chair.

“How’s Nacchi?”

“She is fine.  We are having the first child soon.”

“Congratulations!”

“She is happy about the situation but we couldn’t decide on a date for the wedding.”

“I see.”  Yuko moaned.  “I want to have a nice wedding too.”

“Get the guy first and then worry about the event later.”  He smiled as he went back to his desk.  “This is going to be messy.”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Office Love Chapter 7 11/14/2013
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2013, 08:00:32 AM »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2013, 08:31:49 AM »
Nee Kuro-san, how come I can't open it? ._. Is it in the perv section?

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2013, 09:41:36 AM »
^ EXACTLY! *waves protest banner*

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2013, 11:40:53 AM »
Poor kids *laughs*

Maaan you could have just put the non-smut part here lol. Pity these kids won't be able to read it for now.

But anyway, I SEE MY N-TAKO HAHAHAHAH \:v/ *is whacked*

And.... Ah~ Rin and Yuuko aren't going anywhere, are they. Then Rie found out that Yuito broke up with Paru.... CHANCE!
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 04:26:22 PM »
Nee Kuro-san, how come I can't open it? ._. Is it in the perv section?

^ EXACTLY! *waves protest banner*

Fine.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 06:44:08 AM »
Poor kids *laughs*

Maaan you could have just put the non-smut part here lol. Pity these kids won't be able to read it for now.

And.... Ah~ Rin and Yuuko aren't going anywhere, are they. Then Rie found out that Yuito broke up with Paru.... CHANCE!

THE ASHURA IS NOT A KID!
The Ashura is a Gentleman and a Scholar 8)2

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 08:37:12 AM »
Poor kids *laughs*

THE ASHURA IS NOT A KID!

:on blackhole: :on_puddle: :mon scare: :mon spit: :mon uggh: :yuki:

Tii  :V
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »
Poor kids *laughs*

THE ASHURA IS NOT A KID!

What's with the over-reaction... ==

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2013, 11:44:58 AM »
Poor kids *laughs*

THE ASHURA IS NOT A KID!

What's with the over-reaction... ==

Well, even if it is quite annoying thr the fact I'd have to wait for another two years till I can apply for the perv section..
I guess I'll wait for it anyway..

Anyway, love your way making Rie's relationship complicated, Kuro-san

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Irritating