JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - Seduction

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330278 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Kamei Eri thread ノノ*^ー^) 
« Reply #1300 on: August 28, 2007, 10:41:23 AM »
You know it's coming!

Quote from: Anon
172 :名無し募集中。。。:2007/08/28(火) 18:07:31.82 0
    3冊目までは亀井が出してそのすぐ後に田中が出すというパターンだったのに
    4冊目は先に田中が出してその直後に亀井が出した
    さてさて

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1301 on: August 28, 2007, 10:50:00 AM »
Eri's so cute in the Morning Days pic :heart: And with JunJun and LinLin, it's just extra love.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1302 on: September 07, 2007, 01:23:32 AM »
Is it just me or is Kamei is looking more mature now.  Her somewhat wavy hair make her look more mature and beautiful compared to the straight, black hair,  and dyed short brown hair and straight black hair again that makes her look so cute. 

but she still the retains the kawaii even with the kirei look. 
btw, i loved her even more with all these recent banner of Kamei on JPH!P forums that pops up.  i unconsiously thinks about her in my heart...  thanks JPH!P (no seriously, arigato).

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #1303 on: September 07, 2007, 01:52:53 AM »
Eri is looking more mature now, indeed. I mean, she will be turning 19 at the end of this year! I can barely believe it myself. It seems like only yesterday she was a teeny Momusu newbie! It's only natural she becomes to mature more and more.  :wub:

She definiely needs another new photobook to show this. I stand by my statement that she needs to be the new PB queen!

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #1304 on: September 07, 2007, 06:54:09 AM »
Eri is looking more mature now, indeed. I mean, she will be turning 19 at the end of this year! I can barely believe it myself. It seems like only yesterday she was a teeny Momusu newbie! It's only natural she becomes to mature more and more.  :wub:

She definiely needs another new photobook to show this. I stand by my statement that she needs to be the new PB queen!

Oh I totally agree.

And I would love a new Photo Book already and a making of the DVD as well~!!!  :hee:

....woo hoo...the thought will now linger throught me... :shy1:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1305 on: September 07, 2007, 02:10:14 PM »
Eri as new PB queen would be absolutely right. She owns the camera and the world deserves more of her lovely smile. :heart: I might even scan it (I promise it'll be way better than last time) if she indeed gets a new one soon.
[/url]

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #1306 on: September 08, 2007, 01:50:43 AM »
Its a bit hard to believe sometimes but ya she has matured into a beautiful girl over the years. When I see how she looked when she was first in MM I thought well she doesn't look that different look wise... but then side by side observation of her being natural looking in both pictures... she's certainly got more beautiful over the years. After Love-Hello Eri I'm so looking forward to the next time she'll be off on another adventure... but I'm just about ready for that for any of them. Eri would be sweet!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1307 on: September 08, 2007, 03:13:39 AM »
Its a bit hard to believe sometimes but ya she has matured into a beautiful girl over the years. When I see how she looked when she was first in MM I thought well she doesn't look that different look wise... but then side by side observation of her being natural looking in both pictures... she's certainly got more beautiful over the years. After Love-Hello Eri I'm so looking forward to the next time she'll be off on another adventure... but I'm just about ready for that for any of them. Eri would be sweet!

i think the same... each year she is more beautiful and cute  :wub:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1308 on: September 08, 2007, 09:48:27 AM »
yeah, I hope she got a new PB before 2008 ~ btw, her solo in Onna ni Sachi Are is so sexy ~

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #1309 on: September 08, 2007, 02:35:53 PM »
yeah, I hope she got a new PB before 2008 ~ btw, her solo in Onna ni Sachi Are is so sexy ~

heck yeah. Like I'm always looking at her and Risa in all the performances haha   :bingo: :farofflook:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1310 on: September 14, 2007, 03:06:47 PM »
no way this is gonna fall to the 2nd page. come on Eriens, we have to be more vocal in supporting our goddess :D

and she just got a new PB and she's on the cover of a photography magazine, i believe i'm seeing a great future gravure idol.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1311 on: September 14, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »
she's on the cover of a magazine?  is it just her or with morning musume?  which magazine?  can i see the cover?

EDIT

never mind, i just saw the cover, someone post it on the MAPLE pb thread in H!P crapola section.  i would still like to know what the magazine is about though...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:55:59 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1312 on: September 14, 2007, 06:56:04 PM »
i couldn't read what was written above her name, too blurred. i could only make it gravure at the end.

i'm guessing they interviewed her on her PBs that she has done etc

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1313 on: September 16, 2007, 11:35:54 PM »
after watching today's Haromoni@ (2007.09.16), it seems fun i admit, but i didn't see Kamei-chan which makes me a little sad.  she wasn't in last week's  ep, too and doesn't look like she's in next week episode.  makes me wonder if it was the same time she did her MAPLE photobook in Canada... 
just hope she'll show up soon.  miss the turtle...

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1314 on: September 17, 2007, 01:36:11 AM »
Quote from: whg
記念隊の移動中はつねにガキさんに娘の相談を受けてたなっち
亀井の事を(●´ー`)<亀っ子 と呼ぶなっち

Lol @ Nacchi calling Eri Kame-ko.

FYI Kei chan's nick is Keme-ko.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1315 on: September 17, 2007, 02:00:42 AM »
after watching today's Haromoni@ (2007.09.16), it seems fun i admit, but i didn't see Kamei-chan which makes me a little sad.  she wasn't in last week's  ep, too and doesn't look like she's in next week episode.  makes me wonder if it was the same time she did her MAPLE photobook in Canada... 
just hope she'll show up soon.  miss the turtle...

actually, she is in next weeks episode. you just gotta look closer. see her in the blue clothing:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/haromoni/

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1316 on: September 17, 2007, 04:18:29 AM »
There's supposed to be 2 segments next week, 1 on Yanagihara kanako's Usotsu-queen and the other is Hosoyama's magic trick.

Kamei seems to be in the 2nd segment although i'm quite certain they didn't show any preview of the 2nd segment on this week's H!M.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:18:58 AM by ferrar1 »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1317 on: September 21, 2007, 04:05:04 AM »
Quote from: whg
記念隊の移動中はつねにガキさんに娘の相談を受けてたなっち
亀井の事を(●´ー`)<亀っ子 と呼ぶなっち

Lol @ Nacchi calling Eri Kame-ko.

FYI Kei chan's nick is Keme-ko.

I would so love to hear nacchi call eririn that <3

been on Kamei withdrawal lately..*good thing for tsunku tv and the scans though*...I really hope she's on this weeks show. 

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1318 on: September 21, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »
^Aichan has called Eri Kameko in the first Futarigoto series where Eri came in during the end of Ai's segment.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1319 on: September 23, 2007, 03:18:21 AM »
MM dvd magazine 13
Bon Kyu Bon Kyu Bonnnnnn :rofl: :heart:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 03:19:08 AM by Reanimation »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - Seduction