JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Fire Star Man

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 329744 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: The Kamei Eri thread ノノ*^ー^) 
« Reply #1380 on: October 25, 2007, 03:24:14 PM »
...I know for sure what I'm gonna do on my break. :yep:

Fap?  :grin:
Make sure it's somewhere private Sev. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1381 on: October 25, 2007, 08:26:57 PM »
Fap?  :grin:
Make sure it's somewhere private Sev. :lol:
No worries. I gots an office so all I gotta do is close and lock the door and put up that Important Meeting. Do NOT Disturb! sign. :D
[/url]

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1382 on: October 26, 2007, 01:46:30 AM »
EVERYONE!!! Must watch MM DVD 15 and look out for Eri's

"Hitokoto wo karada de hyougen suru to" series (describing a word/phrase using a body gesture/movement)

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1383 on: November 01, 2007, 07:27:58 AM »
Listening to the Taiwan radio show right now.  It was cute how a girl fan called in and told Eri they love her XD  and the next caller decided on a radio name "Ai-Gaki-Sayumi with Kamei Eri desu~" and the girls were like "with Kamei Eri? that's a new one" XD  Hehe so cute  :wub:

Offline BoA22

« Reply #1384 on: November 01, 2007, 01:04:43 PM »
eri is my second fave member! wow are u from taiwan? i dunno where to hear the radio show...i am from singapire  :'( anyway eri is my fave 6th gen member ever since she join. I like sayumieri combi more than mamekeme combi!  :oops:

Offline riyo

• No.4ロケット
  • Member+
« Reply #1385 on: November 08, 2007, 09:10:46 PM »
after having seen the new PB ive got a new revamped admiration for her.
she sure does take good pictures, don't she? :p

*runs off to make all sorts of sigs, avas etc.* :heart:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1386 on: November 14, 2007, 03:07:50 AM »
is there a DVD making of video of Kamei Eri's first pb? i'm just curious cuz the rest of her pb does, but i have no clue if her first one does or doesn't. 

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1387 on: November 14, 2007, 04:06:57 AM »
^No it doesn't, it only came with a poster. That was before they started releasing DVDs with PBs.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1388 on: November 15, 2007, 06:23:04 AM »
 .... in my memory, there is a group here, but I'm not sure about the name ........ hmm......

Since I'm kinda reviving fan groups, can anyone tell me the name of the group here ???

The group is still alive, right ??

please speak up XD ~   I wanna join XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #1389 on: November 18, 2007, 07:55:23 AM »
Hehe Chokkan is there any group you don't want to join? Don't get me wrong I love them all too so I'd want tobe all over the place as well, but how much energy can one contain without wanting to jump off the walls saying things in a small group?..lol

I was just listening to part of the Usachan Peace SP episode, and ERi is so cute... one of the viewer mails is about catch phrases and from what I could pick up, they want to know what Eri's is. Sayu's her Usachan peace, Reina has Otsukareina, and Eri's a bit stuck for one... they were thinking "Kameittekimasu" (Kamei + ittekimasu), and then she tries one on her own (at least thats what I think happened), "Kameirrashai!" lol...immediate smiles as reina is laughing and Sayu admits its a bit lame. But of so cute...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1390 on: November 18, 2007, 09:37:57 PM »
Hehe Chokkan is there any group you don't want to join? Don't get me wrong I love them all too so I'd want tobe all over the place as well, but how much energy can one contain without wanting to jump off the walls saying things in a small group?..lol

actually I'm not doing ANYTHING AT ALL (just random posting XD), so I don't think it'll cost me that much energy :lol:

who remember the name of the Kame group ?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1391 on: November 18, 2007, 09:57:11 PM »
who remember the name of the Kame group ?
I don't think there was one. As far as I remember only Reina, Sayu, and Risa "got groups".

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1392 on: November 18, 2007, 10:04:43 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

really ??

we gotta form a group          NOW !!!!!!!!

pls give suggestions for the name ~
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:05:16 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #1393 on: November 18, 2007, 10:22:19 PM »
I always thought that Eri people were "Eriens" this whole time ><

So want to make a shirt with Musume on it and put "got group?" now... ack can't think of a design for the part thats not "got group?" though.

New Eri group...Kameirrashai!...lol ^_^;;
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1394 on: November 20, 2007, 04:57:18 AM »
I know in one forum Eri fans are Eriens (which I am one) and on another they're called Kameists. But in this forum I don't think they have a name specifically, people label themselves from the other 2 mentioned. Oh, well we did use "Thunderthighs" alot in this thread before with the Chuck Norris-esque facts using Eri. :lol: Although I don't think people want to call themselves Thunderthighs. hehe

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1395 on: November 20, 2007, 05:27:53 AM »
Oh, well we did use "Thunderthighs" alot in this thread before with the Chuck Norris-esque facts using Eri. :lol: Although I don't think people want to call themselves Thunderthighs. hehe

LOL XD  that's true :lol:

hmmm................ let me do some research ~

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1396 on: November 20, 2007, 07:21:02 AM »
KameGaki #33 was really cute~ Gaki san kept calling Kame poke poke  :wub:  I think that's her new nickname XD 

So apparently Sayu and Eri shared a hotel room while in Taiwan.  So in the morning, while Risa and Sayu were talking about how great the trip is going, Risa noticed Eri putting on makeup while totally being in her own Eririn world (Eri was going hmm hmm hmm ha ha~ and the like XD) so Risa decided to sneak into the room and hide...when Eri came to she so freaked out XD

*sounds just like the old h!m court trial case XD)

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #1397 on: November 20, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »
I know in one forum Eri fans are Eriens (which I am one) and on another they're called Kameists. But in this forum I don't think they have a name specifically, people label themselves from the other 2 mentioned.
I think Thunderthighsers sounds good. :lol: And truth about Eriens and Kameists is that Kameism along with it's followers were founded long after Eriens came to the world, so wouldn't the correct term be Eriens? If there is one? Yeah so anyway, I think Thunderthighsers sounds good. It would like be a constant reminder of them juicy logs. :inlove:
[/url]

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1398 on: December 02, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »
*listening to gakikame*

enjoyable ep as always~  :wub:

On this ep, gaki-san is now referring to Eri as pipipi, thanks to a comment by a listener.  Risa's original nickname for Kame, pokepokepu, seems to be catching on as well.

Eri says thanks to Risa, her manager once called for her by saying "Oi, poke"  and Eri was like eep what do I do?!  Eri ended up just responding to the nick by saying hai XD

XD

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #1399 on: December 02, 2007, 04:01:53 PM »
I know in one forum Eri fans are Eriens (which I am one) and on another they're called Kameists. But in this forum I don't think they have a name specifically, people label themselves from the other 2 mentioned.
I think Thunderthighsers sounds good. :lol: And truth about Eriens and Kameists is that Kameism along with it's followers were founded long after Eriens came to the world, so wouldn't the correct term be Eriens? If there is one? Yeah so anyway, I think Thunderthighsers sounds good. It would like be a constant reminder of them juicy logs. :inlove:

hmmm ...... so we became the Thunderthighers ??  should we vote for an official group name ?? :lol:

love Eri Mikan-ing @ HM@ :lol: :wub:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Fire Star Man