JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves BoA the Love Bug

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)  (Read 330366 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里)
« Reply #1580 on: June 20, 2008, 07:02:08 AM »
ah I just watched the pv for So Hot...whoo..that's a little too hot for me to even try XD  I'm terrible when it comes down to make sexy opvs...

instead I make opvs like this

It's still a cool idea so hopefully someone more skilled will be able to do it =D

Huh I don't get it, what's hot? Wonder girls?

Loved your opv Sukoshi and I still do. That's a great idea posted by BigDnm01. AVI version! Now I might be able to put it in my phone *hopes* How about AVI versions for all your opvs? They are all too awesome you know :)

Has anyone heard yet that Eri said she was one of the sisters for Cinde? Wasn't she supposed to be a lizard (I'm not kidding, or was that Sayu?). Of course being a sister is way better. The funny thing is there is a song called "In My Own Little Corner" (Reprise) and Eri immediately came to my mind when I saw this. Somehow I think she would make a great Cinde...with Risa as her prince :P

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1581 on: June 22, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »
ah avi...well as long as no one reuploads it, I'm fine with it.

hammy san  :wub:  this one is for you Resonant Blue Dream Version (other ppl can dl it too of course)

and this is the requested file Rokkies Drama  (sorry due to encode probs this one is only available in medium quality)

plus Bonus file (I did finish it...It's under A Vision of Eternity on my page, but I'm not satisfied with it so I'm gonna remake it later...but this part I like..so dl it =)

now for some kameiness...on today's Gakikame there was one of those personality tests based on the ranking of animals from 1-5.    The animals are sheep, cow, horse, monkey, tiger.  It measures what you treasure most so 1 is highest 5 is lowest.  *you guys should play along...so rank them before continuing*

5. tiger
4. horse
3. sheep
2. monkey
1. cow (Eri: Ushi! Cow! Cow!)

Gaki
5. tiger
4. monkey
3. cow
2. sheep
1. horse (Gaki: I like the feeling of a horse's nose)

tiger = pride, horse = work, monkey=Parents/child, sheep = money, cow=friends

Gaki got a good laugh at Eri's ranking for work XD while Eri got a good laugh at Gaki's family ranking XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1582 on: June 22, 2008, 01:09:28 PM »
^ Thank you!!! *Muack* :P

I couldn't dl the rapidshare one since it doesn't work for my country. In fact megaupload usually doesn't work either but amazingly it did this time *happy* Thank god for mediafire or else I would miss out on a lot of good stuff XD

LOL, I guess we knew all along how Eri's laziness translates into her feeling for worK :lol: But she is still so adorable :wub: Hearing her talk on the radioshow is so enjoyable for me even though I don't know what she saying. Still, her voice and laughter is so cute I'm okay with not knowing what's going on :heart: Come to think of it, since she ranks friends as no. 1, she must treat them all real nice. That could mean why Kame is so popular among the other members don't you think? Awww Eri would make an awesome friend :wub:

Oh I think it's pretty much a done deal Eri is the older sis in the musical (See the 15 sec CM). I wonder how she's going to pull off acting all mean and stuff. I wanna watch Cinde so much :( Hurry and roll around already! Sukoshi would you go watch it in Japan?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 01:16:17 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1583 on: June 22, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »
thanks, Sukoshi, for the videos.  i really love it.

haha, i love Eri's laugh.  she got some good answer, along with Gaki. 
I think I took that personality quiz before... but can't remember where on the net...

oh and Eri's gonna be the evil step-sister in Cinderella Musical?  i wonder how she portray the evilness....  It'll be very funny, I can't really imagine Eri being evil or mean... everytime I tried, i get a very funny image...  i don't think she have a mean or evil bone in her body.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1584 on: June 25, 2008, 07:05:55 AM »
To make ppl fall in love further with Eri, "she" rejected a present (bag) from a fan because it was too expensive.

Note that i used "she" because maybe it was her manager or H!P that returned it without her knowing.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1585 on: June 25, 2008, 08:21:30 AM »
Awwww "she" is so sweet :P Hmm, I wonder what was in the bag. Since the message was typed out there is a possibility it wasn't Eri who replied. But then again she could have gave the answer verbally and the staff typed it out. Anyway, I bet that fan would have been ecstatic if he/ she had gotten a handwritten a message.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1586 on: June 25, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »
^It was a brand bag.

I don't think they're allowed to accept presents of that grade, so most likely this was sent back by the staff without her knowing. Most fanletters and presents are always checked by staff beforehand in case of anything inappropriate.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1587 on: June 26, 2008, 04:24:46 AM »
Oh I think it's pretty much a done deal Eri is the older sis in the musical (See the 15 sec CM). I wonder how she's going to pull off acting all mean and stuff. I wanna watch Cinde so much :( Hurry and roll around already! Sukoshi would you go watch it in Japan?

ah sadly I'm pretty positive I used up all my vacation time for this year...so I'll have to aim for japan next year

as for the rejected bag

if it were green I think it would look like a turtle XD

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1588 on: June 27, 2008, 03:42:09 AM »
After watching the cinderella complex single V, i just re-realized (XD) that she was never featured in any Hello Project group or shuffles till now.

WHY WHY WHY  :doh:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1589 on: June 27, 2008, 06:24:47 AM »
What do you mean until now?  She still hasn't been in a shuffle group yet XD

but yes WHY TSUNKU?!  why! XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1590 on: June 27, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »
I wonder if Eri likes that bag and is gonna rush out on her next off day to buy it XD The girl did have a "pink phase" once :P

Maybe Tsunku thinks Eri is popular even without the extra exposure so he doesn't put her in any? I would've like to see her in High King though. I bet she would have did great with her awesome dance skills :wub: They should either take out Ai-chan and put in Eri or take out Reina and put in Risa. Makes sense?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #1591 on: June 27, 2008, 11:55:44 AM »
xDDD We can always hope for future concert shuffles with her in that song... :3

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1592 on: June 27, 2008, 03:14:01 PM »

I would've like to see her in High King though. I bet she would have did great with her awesome dance skills :wub: They should either take out Ai-chan and put in Eri or take out Reina and put in Risa. Makes sense?

No way. Reina = High-King

But yeah, Eri instead of the h!p kid would be beyond awesome. She would make the unit the sexiest and most mature unit h!p has ever seen  XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1593 on: June 27, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »
^ Hmmm, now that is a much better idea. Why didn't I think of it? XD Ai, Reina, ERI, Captain and Maimi it is then. Like Yuuyami said, I guess we can only wait for the possibility of Eri being in HK on one of the H!P concerts way down the road.

The girls are in Shanghai now. I wonder if our fav turtle girl is liking it. I'm so envious of the fans who can watch the concert live. Eri is superbly charismatic in person :wub:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1594 on: June 30, 2008, 04:31:19 AM »
I wanted her in high king as well because she rocks in hip hop. anyone remembered in her Dokyu episode where she was dancing to the Christina Aguilera tune?

Way hot  :inlove: and with those short skirts she would be showing off her awesome thigh :bleed eyes:

Too bad Tsoonk didn't feel that way.

By the way next Haromono looks to be Eri and Sayu special, can't wait for it  :cow:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1595 on: July 01, 2008, 12:46:15 AM »
yay I can't wait either =D Sayu and Eri get to battle out their aho-ness out in public!  It should be great XD

Offline jabronisaur

• Wank, Wank, Suru no da!
  • Member+
« Reply #1596 on: July 15, 2008, 04:35:37 PM »
I just watched a performance of Shinumi Paradise with Eri from the Bonkyu bon concert, and wow I was really impressed with Eri's singing. Her voice was awesome. Reminds me of how much I liked her version of 100kai no kiss. I think I need to watch more concerts. Go kamei, keep singing well!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1597 on: July 22, 2008, 04:14:07 AM »
*nudges the Kamei thread a little*  Thread needs some love. XD  I guess I'll just have to sprinkle this with a little kame spam!

youtube.com/watch?v=W5xcHoHm52o&fmt=18

I just love that segment XD  Now before anyone jumps at hating their aho characters...you can see that the girls are just having a lot of fun with it...they honestly aren't that dumb...afterall I've heard Eri say the word Winter a million times on old h!m videos (like when she talks about Winter Sonata)

And if the video isn't enough Kameshige, I'll repost something I wrote over at Sayu's thread since it's Eri related and just plain adorable.  :wub:

from KonUsaPi:

Later on in the show...a listener asked her about who she sat next on the plane during the Asia tour.  She sat with LinLin on the way to Taiwan because she wanted help with studying chinese and Eri for korea etc...anyways this leads into a convo about Eri...Sayu talks about how she would share her worries with Eri etc...

on a related note, Sayu talks about something that moved her recently.  At the Cindy rehearsal yesterday, Sayu and Aika were leaving practice earlier than the rest of them cause they both had to be somewhere else...so the two of them were saying bye bye to the members (while the Takarazuka members were in the middle of practice during this time).  However, Sayu and Aika didn't know they were rehearsing until someone said something...while Aika was unphased by this, Sayu felt absolutely terrible about it..Sayu was thinking about how the others were all putting so much effort into everything and they were a on tight schedule..so she felt really bad for interrupting and was really sweating it out while the girls were saying good bye to her...

but the next day while everyone was saying good morning to each other...Eri instead of saying good morning..asked her right away, "You were being really weird when saying bye bye yesterday, did something happen?"...Sayu thought it was just like Eri to noticed something like that even though no one else seemed to have noticed...Sayu was really touched by this and as a result she then goes on and says that it's really important to find that special someone that understands you.

Eri probably sensed something was off with Sayu with her Eririn powers but in any case, I love how close the two of them are and how Eri's such a good friend  :wub:

Okay that's all I have to say for now but before I forget...CDTV is running their artist poll again~  :w00t:

results from last Feb

https://cgi.tbs.co.jp/ppshw/cdtv/0648/enquete.do <--link to the new 2008 poll

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1598 on: July 22, 2008, 04:27:00 AM »
Yeap, she has that "aho" look so she was the perfect candidate for that corner.

Haha that was a nice bump, i voted for her as well. none other will make it for me.

I was actually curious what was said to Sayu and Aika and who said it since the article didn't mention.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1599 on: July 22, 2008, 05:29:13 AM »
Ah sorry, I had a little question mark there in my original post cause I didn't really get that part when I was listening...let me go back and listen to it again.

ah okay since Sayu and Mitsui were oblivious someone (just a Takarazuka members...no name given) simply said

"keikochuu wa ushiro totte kudasai"  so I guess they said "please take the back (door) since we're in the middle of practice" ?  well that's what it sounds like to me anyways.

my Japanese isn't really all that great so *flees* XD

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves BoA the Love Bug