JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Jewel

Author Topic: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) 15/15 - COMPLETED  (Read 16477 times)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) 15/15 - COMPLETED
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:29:31 PM »
Hello  :)
I’m glad to see you again! Well, it’s a long time that I didn’t post here :/
Anyway, sorry for my mistake and have a nice reading !

Prologue

Iriyama Anna, a young student in university. The clever girl will meet one of her mysterious classmate. Kizaki Yuria. Thinking all will be fine for their project, she will hear a strange rumor about the girl. With her best friend, she will try to discover Yuria’s past. Without thinking that she could fall in love with her…   

The first chapter we'll be there soon :)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 02:22:16 AM »
Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!  :cathappy:

Offline Captain Haruppi

• Ranze's Stylist
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 04:13:09 AM »
Interesting...
I rarely see some YuriAnnin fanfic here but update soon.  :bow:
Lay My Hat try this if it's not working

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 1
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 07:41:19 PM »
Hello ! :)
The first chapter :D
Have a nice reading :D

(Sorry for my mistakes, English isn't my first language)

Chapter 1: First Meeting

Iriyama Anna's POV

Sitting next to my friend, I was waiting our teacher. She decided to choose our duo to the university’s project. A few students wanted to be with me. My friends. Of course they would like to work with me. Yet, the others wanted that too. I’m the top of the class. Good grades and hard worker. I hope, I could work with a good person, someone who does her or his best.

Finally, my name came… followed by a surprise.

“Iriyama Anna and…” The teacher started and I stared at her, waiting for my classmate’s name “Kizaki Yuria.”

“Who?” I let out, surprised by this name.

“The girl in the back of the classroom.” Rena giggled at my reaction.

I never saw her before. I looked at my friend, stunned. Was she a new student? I don’t think. She was looking through the windows. Did she hear Yokoyama-sensei? Well, she doesn’t care about it. I will speak with her after the class, we need to start our project.

I heard the student left us, taking their bags to go home. Yuria didn’t move, always gazing outside.

“Stop staring at our classmate.” Rena made fun of me while I finally turned my heard around her, blushing.

“Pretty …” I mumbled, trying to be barely audible.

“What?”

“N-Nothing.” I avoided my friend’s look.

“Be careful with her.” Rena answered in a serious tone.

“Eh?” I said, putting my matters in my bag. But she was already gone.

This is Rena’s bad habit. She always leaves quickly without waiting for me. That doesn’t bother me. I like to come back home alone, listening to music peacefully. I like being alone sometimes. Be in my mind, thinking about everything and nothing. Finally, I also left the class.

Leaning against the wall, I was waiting for my classmate. After a few minutes, she went out.

“Kizaki-san!” I called the girl who turned around toward me.

“What?” She snapped at me.

“Well… We need to work for our project.” I answered, following her.

“I don’t want, do this alone.” She said, ignoring me without stopping walking.

“But that’s important!”

“Stop following me.” She finally stopped but I hit her back.

“Itai…” I held my nose, looking down.

“Are you fine?” She asked, turning around toward me.

“Who care?” I snapped, mad by her behavior.

“Fine, y-you can come with me.” She accepted.

I stared at her for a few seconds.

“What?” She asked. “Is something wrong?”

“N-No.” I felt my cheeks became red.

What does she change her mind?  Did I say something for? Anyway, that’s good. Then, we started walking to reach her place.

“Are you a new student?” I asked suddenly.

“No. Why do you think that?” She answered without looking at me.

“It’s… because I hadn’t noticed you before today.” I confessed, shamefully.

“I see.”

We walked in silence to her place. I didn’t dare to talk more for fear of making her mad. She pushed the entrance door carefully and we went inside.

“So, what do you want to do for the project?” She asked with an annoyed tone.

This girl seems really friendly…

“Can you help me?!” I almost yelled at the bored girl next to me.

“I told you, I don’t wanna work.” She answered, glimpsing at me.

“Are you serious? I won’t do all the work alone!”

“Yes I am!” She shouted suddenly while I stared at her, surprised. “S-Sorry.” She mumbled, embarrassed.

“Did you just yell at me?” I asked, looking Yuria.

“N-No… I mean, yes, I mean I’m sorry.” She answered, becoming suddenly shy.

“It’s better for me to go.” I said and stood up but she grabbed my arm.

“Wait.” I looked at her, waiting. “I’m sorry, ok?” She insisted.

I don’t know why she continues to apologize but… I’ll take my revenge about this curious girl.

“Are you free Saturday?” I asked with a little smile.

She stared at me without talking.

“Does that mean yes? So you’ll come with me at the amusement park.”

“W-Wait. I won’t. Why would I like?” She said, almost panicked.

“If you go with me, I will forgive you.” I answered her, a playful grin on my face.

“I said, I don’t wanna.” She insisted.

“Sorry, you will go with me for being forgiven. Well, see you Saturday.” I said, leaving the mad girl alone.

Date? Well… You can call it like this if you want to. I didn’t know her. I barely talked with her. I want to know her more. I know, Rena warned me. But I don’t know why. As I’m curious, I need to know. It could be fun after all, right?

To Be Continued…

I know, it's pretty short, sorry ><

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 07:47:19 PM »
talk about mysterious...i'd say complex. Got mad, then apologize. Ask the assignment yet didn't do it. picking a fight(well, bicker to be precise) then got all shy...

and annin already seem infatuated with yuria...hmmm

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 09:04:21 PM »
Hello ! :D

The second chapter ! Have a nice reading :)

Chapter 2: Amusement Park

People run around me. I’m lost. What happens? I can’t understand. They try to talk with me. But I can’t hear them. The light hurts my eyes, I can’t see clearly. A woman takes my hand, I make out two figures, laying on the floor.

Iriyama Anna's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, looking at the clock… 11am!? Yabai! I quickly left my bed, trying to not slip on my clothes. Yes, my room is completely messy… It was Saturday and I had a “date” with the most mysterious girl of the university. Maybe, she wasn’t “the most mysterious girl of the university” but that gave her a cool side. I’m so in a hurry! Well, I need to calm myself. I didn’t take any time to eat my breakfast and left my house to meet Yuria.

I was looking for her, maybe she was late.

“Hello.” I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and discovered a young girl with a white shirt covered by a long green coat. She looked like a yankee. 

“What?” She snapped because I unconsciously stared at her.

“A-Ah, hello.” I managed to say, embarrassed. “Where do you want to eat?” I asked, looking away. 

“Anywhere is fine.”

Is she glad sometimes? Or can she smile? This is girl is seriously weird.

“Why do you wanna go in a… date with me?” Yuria asked while we were eating.

“Well, it’s my revenge.” I said with a little smile.

She didn’t answer but I noticed her annoyed look. After all, she didn’t ask me to go out. Maybe, it wasn’t a good idea but it’s too late to step back now.

“Kizaki-san-“

“Yuria.” She interrupted me.

“What?” I looked at her, surprised.

“Call me Yuria. I don’t want to hear Kizaki-san anymore.” She continued in a cold tone.

If she wants to…

After the meal, we left toward the amusement park.

“I wanna go there!” I exclaimed, pointing the roller coaster.

People looked at us. I felt all their gazes. But I didn’t care if looked like a child or if they thought that we’re dating. Yuria didn’t think the same. Trying to avoid people, she didn’t talk and looked away.

“No.” She answered me.

“Come on!” I grabbed her arm and pulled her, far from all the gazes.

My heartbeat increased quickly when I accidentally touched her cold hand. What’s wrong with me?!

“I’m feeling so bad.” She complained.

“Look! Ice cream!” I almost shouted, surprising Yuria.

“Anna, calm down.”

“Eh?” I stared at her, stunned.

“I mean, Iriyama-san.” She avoided me, looking at the ground.

“That’s fine, you can call me Anna.” I giggled at her. “A chocolate ice cream please. And you?”

“Nothing.” She answered, looking at me.

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

“Yes, I don’t want it.”

“Fine.” I said, taking an ice cream.

Then, we sat on a near bench and stayed without talking for a few minutes.

“Where-”

“Haunted house.” She answered before I could finish my question.

I gazed at her.

“Never!” I shouted, finishing my ice cream.

“I don’t let you any choice.” She grinned and stood up.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the door. I knew, I couldn’t.

“Yuria I-” I tried to stop her.

“Go.” She said, pushing me inside.

I stopped moving, closing my eyes. I felt the girl passed next to me, walking without any fear. I couldn’t move on anymore. My body shook and my blood was frozen. Maybe, I started sobbing at this moment, my heart turned wild. A warm hand touched my shoulder. Half panicked, I pushed the figure strongly.

“OI!” I heard the voice shouted at me.

I didn’t recognize it. I went down to reach the floor, my hand put on my head.

“Anna?”

“Please…” I begged for help.

A warm embrace wrapped me. I grabbed her arms tightly, my eyes still closed.

“Are you fine?” She asked in a worried tone when we reached the exit.

I wiped my tears, trying to catch my breath. I looked at her with my afraid teary-eyes.

“I-I’m sorry.” She said, lowering a bit her head. 

After the minor accident, we went back home. Yuria took me home kindly. I was stunned, did she want to apologize? We didn’t talk too much on the way. 

“Thank you to take me home.” I smiled at my classmate when we reached my house.

“You’re welcome.” She answered, avoiding my look.

“I’m sorry. Maybe it wasn’t a great idea.” I finally apologized.

“It was funny.” She finally smiled at me.

Did she really smile?!

“That suits you.” I teased her, opening the door.

“What?” She said, stunned.

“Your smile.” I cast a last glance at her and left her.

She blushed so badly at my remark. I let out a soft sigh, trying to calm myself after this day. Sitting on the couch, I closed my eyes while my mind remembered each moment of today. Why? I don’t need to remember all these embarrassing moments.

Kizaki Yuria's POV

I left the house, thinking about what just happened. Anna felt so bad in the haunted house. I should’ve listen her, she didn’t want to go there. Anyway, she made her little revenge, I don’t need to talk to her anymore.

To Be Continued…

I'm sorry, this one is also short :/

Thanks for reading it :)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 3
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 10:41:48 PM »
Hi ! :)

Chapter 3 ! Have a nice reading :)

(Sorry for my mistakes ><)

Chapter 3: Rumors

Iriyama Anna's POV

Yuria had been ignoring me for two weeks! No talk, no look. She completely didn’t care. When I came to talk, she just left. Rena told me a few times that I needed to stop. To stop trying. I think, I’ll do this project alone…

‘Anna. I don’t want any friends. Leave me alone.’ Her last sentence.

I was walking, in the street. I made out two figure in front of me. I quickly recognized them. So, she didn’t want to be friend with me but she go out with Juri. I passed next to them, trying to not pay attention to the girls.

“Is she fine?” I heard Juri asked behind me.

I didn’t stop walking, I step out on the road and-

“Anna!” Someone shouted my name, grabbing my arm tightly.

I distinguished a car passed in front of us. I closed my eyes, it was like my heart stopped beating. I was pulled from behind. I opened my eyes, slowly, looking around me. I felt the hand released me, it was Yuria.

“Are you fine?” She asked, almost worried.

I stared at her. She let out a soft sigh while I left her without thanking her.

Kizaki Yuria's POV

Sitting on the floor, I heard the talk around me.

“I told you.” A voice girl said.

“I don’t care, she completely ignores me but I need her for our stupid project.” Is it Anna’s voice?

Well, she’s right but I already told her, I don’t want to work. Maybe, I should apologize.

“You ignored her too.” Rena added, looking her friend.

“But-”

“She saved your life.” Rena insisted, making her friend mad

“She didn’t!”

I stood up and reached the girls.

“Anna I-” I started but she interrupted me.

“I don’t want to talk with you.” She answered before leaving me.

I hate myself to have this kind of stupid idea, like apologize… 

Iriyama Anna's POV

“Have you heard about this?” Rena said at me.

“About what?” I asked confused.

“The rumors, Yuria had been beaten or raped.”

“She what?!” I almost yelled, shocked by the news.

“Haven’t you see all those bruises on her arms?” My friend said, looking at me a bit stunned.

“Eh… Not really.” I looked down, thinking a few seconds. “I need to know more.”

“What? We don’t need to…” Rena grumbled without looking at me.

“Please! Come with me!” I begged my friend, pulling her arm.

“Wher- Oh no, please Annin.” She read in my mind.

After a few minutes, we reached Yuria’s house. I wanted to talk with her neighbors. I knocked at the first door, waiting for someone opens it.

“Hello.” The old lady smiled at us.

“We are Yuria’s friend and…” Rena mumbled, praying for help.

“And we’re working together but I-We are a bit worried about her.” I finished Rena’s sentence, seeing her relieved face.

“Oh I see.” She started while her smile fell quickly. “Hmm her past…” She mumbled before speaking more loudly. “She has mood swing, right?”

Rena looked at me, she didn’t know about what we are talking. In fact, I didn’t know too. I just nodded, wanting to know more about this girl.

“Don’t worry, that happens… often.”

“Thank you.” Rena said while we left the house. “Anna, be careful with Yuria. I already prevented you but…” She started in a concerned tone.

“I know, I know.” I answered, bored by my friend’s speech. “Thanks for your help Renacchi!” I smiled while she looked at me, bewildered.

She knew that I will not stop there.

Once I reached my home, I mean, my room, I started thinking about this new information. I hadn’t noticed her mood swings. Even if she quickly changed her mind… Maybe, it was that. More, the old lady mumbled ‘past’… Yuria’s past? What happened? I could ask her after all. Or maybe I’m too curious…

In the library, I was reading for my project. Yes, MY project. I haven’t see Yuria since next week. She vanished in my life. Isn’t complicated because I hadn’t noticed her before. The music in my ears, I could hear the step, walking toward me. I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. I turned the music off and looked the girl.

“What do you want?” I snapped.
“Talk.”

We reached the schoolyard. I was waiting for her explanation. I finally accept to talk with her. I could ask her about… hm you know…

“You aren’t here to help me with our project, right?” I threw at her, avoiding her look.

“Why are you ignoring me?” Yuria asked while I dared to raise my eyes, confused.

“Eh? You did the same!” I answered, stunned.

“Because-You-I.” She managed to say but nothing came out.

I stared at her and she looked down, embarrassed. After a few seconds, I decided to speak.

“About the rumors-” I started but she interrupted me.

“Nothing happened! It’s just a stupid rumor, okay?” She yelled at me.

“It’s something serious. What does it come from?” I asked, pointing the bruises.

“It’s none of your business!” She continued to shout at me.

“I’m worried for you.” I insisted without raising my voice.

“Why?!” She said in the same tone.

“Because of your mood swings. See? You started yelling at me without any reasons.” She stared at me, blank.

“But I have my reasons! You’re an annoying-stupid-curious girl who can’t leave me!” She suddenly shouted.

I felt my tears flowed on my cheeks. Her words were hurtful. Never anyone insulted me like this. She called me annoying and stupid. My heart pounded fast as if my chest wanted to explode.

“Really? Why… did you accept the date with me?” I asked, sobbing quietly.

“We aren’t friend Iriyama.” She snapped, avoiding me eyes. “Maybe… it’s better for you to stop talking to me.” That sounded as if she was sorry, her tone became softer. 

“What happened?” I asked suddenly while she gazed at me, bewildered. “About your past.”

Her eyes wide opened, she slowly stepped back. I quickly wiped my tears away and tried to grab her wrist to prevent her leaving. She wanted to remove her arm but she wasn’t fast enough, my hand touched her own. I held it tightly while she raised her eyes on me.

“What’s wrong with you?” I said, quietly while my heartbeats continued to raise.

“Please. Leave me.” I released her slowly.

What’s wrong with you?! Seriously?! What’s wrong with me?! Why I asked her? This is ridiculous… Why my heart turned wild? I can’t understand me anymore. Finally I noticed her mood swings. She’s calm and then becomes angry suddenly. What should I do now?

To Be Continued…

So, what do you think about it ? :P

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 3
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 04:01:40 PM »
I like Yuria's personality here... yankee style perhaps?  :P

anyway keep it up!  :cow:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 4
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 05:34:28 PM »
Hi !

@Erza_Jerusalem : It's Yuria's style after all :P

Chapter 4 ! Have a nice reading :)

(Sorry for my mistakes ><)

Chapter 4: Yuria’s Past

Iriyama Anna’s pov

Walking in the corridor, my way was stopped by two students. I looked at them, my bag held with my two hands.

“Iriyama!” One of them shouted at me.

I stopped and turned around. They walked closer as if they tried to impress me.

“Isn’t the smart Iriyama?” The first student smirked while I stepped back.

“Hey, stay with us.” The other said with a stupid grin on his face.

I let out a sigh and walked forward. I felt a strong grip on my left arm which stopped my way. I turned around slowly and afraid. One grabbed my collar and pushed me violently against the school’s wall.

“S-Stop!” I shouted, closing my eyes when I saw him raised his fist.

“Hm. Maybe no, cute girl.” He brought closer his hideous face to my neck.

I tried to push him away but I wasn’t strong enough. The tears flowed on my cheeks. I wanted to scream, my voice didn’t come out.

Suddenly, I heard a cry vanish. I opened my eyes and looked at Yuria standing behind the guy. I cast a quick glance at the other who was on the floor, holding between his legs. The student pushed him away.

“Who are you?” He asked, turning around and releasing me.

I closed my eyes and reached the floor, slowly. I heard a few punches, hoping that she was fine. The tears continued to roll on my cheeks, trying to stop shaking, I clenched my fists. I felt bad, my head hurt me so much, bringing all my old memories back.

After a few seconds, a soft and warm hand stroked gently my hair.

“I-I… won’t...” I managed to say between my sobs.

“It’s fine now.” She murmured kindly.

I opened my eyes, distinguishing the young girl sits next to me. She showed me a shy smile before pulling me in a warm embrace.

“Yuria, why did you help me?” I asked after being calm again.

“Don’t ask anything. I’ll take you home.” She answered and stood up while I followed her, wiping my tears away.

“I can’t.” I said, she turned around and looked at me, stunned.

“Why?”
“I can’t go home…” I lowered my head.

I can’t go home, I won’t go home…

“Fine, I’ll take you with me.”

“I’m fine.” I mumbled, passing next to her.

She grabbed my arms, making me stop. I looked at her.

“You’re not.” She didn’t release me and pulled me to her home.

I remembered this place. I looked around and sat on the couch. She met me a few minutes later with a hot chocolate.

“Here.” She handed the cup with a light smile.

“Thank you.” I said quietly before sipping the hot liquid.

“Why… didn’t you go home?” She asked, avoiding my look.

“My parents would’ve yelled at me. I didn’t need that right now.” I smiled. “Do you live alone?”

“Yes.” She simply answered. “And…” She started while I raised my head toward her. “I’m sorry for yelling at you all the time. It’s just… I can’t control myslef.” She quickly ended her sentence.
“Can I ask something?” She turned around toward me.

“Aren’t you too curious?” She teased me, giggling.

I stare at her, I blushed at her soft laugh.

“Y-Yes, sorry…” I slowly lowered my head, not able to look at her anymore.

We didn’t talk for a few minutes. But Yuria finally decided to break the heavy silence.

“You know… I live alone here, I try to do my best since my parents passed away in a car accident…” she started without we looked at each other. “I was seven years old. Not long after, I met my host family… But…” She stopped a few seconds. I cast a quick glance at her, the tears flowed slowly on her cheeks. “She said I was her little sun. She was always so kind with me, I love her so much. And he…” I completely turned around toward her, she clenched her fist. She stopped her story, looking at me with her red eyes and wet face.

I touched her shoulder to comfort her but she grabbed my hand, making me stop.

“I left them when I was fifteen. I couldn’t endure it anymore.” I slowly tried to remove my hand but she didn’t release me.

“Yuria I-” I started but she interrupted me.

“Anna. You’re really nice with me. I needed to tell you. I’m sorry if you didn’t want to.” She laughed nervously.

I only smiled at her. She looked our hands with a little smile. Then she came closer slowly… and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and felt my heart pounding loudly in my chest.

“I want to apologize. But... leave me, please...” She smiled sadly.

I opened my mouth to talk but she raised her voice suddenly.

“Leave me alone!”

I was angry, what’s wrong with this stupid-cute girl?! I stood up and slapped her.

“I just wanted to help you!” I shouted back while she looked at me, her tears rolling again.

She quickly stood up, grabbing my wrists. She held me tightly.

“I want to stop everything. But I do nothing else than hurt you-”

“Who care? I’m not your friend!” I finally admitted, looking straight in her eyes.

“You’re right. So, stop helping me.”

“Are you sick?” I asked her.

“Leave.”

I simply left, asking no more questions.

Am I right? Is she sick? That could explain her mood swings. 

To Be Continued…

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 07:58:15 AM »
What, what?  :shocked

I-I didn't quite catch that... I'm confused...

When Yuria finally asked Annin to go out she suddenly yelled at her? What? :?

But still I like the story, it just confused me at that part lol

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 08:10:58 AM »
Sorry ><
I change this part, it was ''go out'' like ''leave''
But the beginning was confused  :nervous

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 5
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 11:50:57 AM »
Hi !

I'm sorry for the mistake in the previous chapter ><

Also, I know the beginning is a bit rushed  :nervous

Anyway, have a nice reading !

Chapter 5 – Support me

Iriyama Anna’s pov

-- Few days later --

“Anna.” I heard my name and turned around, discovering the young woman.

“Yuria?” I let out, surprised to see her there.

“I want to.” She said while I looked at her, bewildered. “Being your friend.” She slowly lowered her head down.

“I won’t.” I answered her, leaving the place.

“How can I change your mind?” She asked and pulled my arm to make me stay. “You brought to the amusement park. You asked my neighbor about my past. I told you about it. I protected you…” She insisted while I finally dared to look at her. 

“You’re right, but…”

“Last time, you said that you wanted to help me.”

“Hm… Well…” I saw Yuria waiting for my answer. “I will… maybe.” I smiled but she stared at me, confused.

I knew, we already fought a few times but I wanted to be her friend. I had nothing to lose, after all.

“A-Are you serious? I mean… No, really, are you serious?” She asked, no letting me answer.

“I am but only for your sake.” I teased her.

W-Wait… Did she just blush?!

“Please. Support me.”

When I am not at school, I’m with her at her home or sometimes we go out. I spent all my free time with her. In fact, I’m not in my place so is fine for me. Finally, Yuria could be kind, I said ‘could’ because… This girl seriously! We often fought… too much! She became suddenly mad without reason, as usual… That made me upset. My heart was hurt at each time she yelled against me. I never asked again if she was sick, it’s seemed made her feeling unwell. Anyway, I continued to support her, it’s been… something like two months now.

Today I had decided to see Rena.

I stopped writing, putting my pen on the desk. I walked to the living room and grabbed my coat.

“What are you doing?” Yuria asked, stunned.

“I’m going out.” I answered, hoping that she will not be angry.

“Why?” She continued, almost innocently.

“I just wanna see Renacchi.” I said, sitting next to her.

She stared at me without speaking.

“Yuria, are you fine?”

“I am. Just go to see Renacchi.” She mumbled, watching the TV again.

“Are you jealous?” I laughed, making fun of her.

She let out a soft sigh, I was waiting for her answer.

After a few seconds, I gave up and turned around.

“Anna you idiot.” She mumbled quietly.

“Y-Yuria?”

“You will be late, go.” She said with a little smile. 

I turned around and nodded, a light smile on my face. Then, I left her.

“You’re finally here!” Rena said when I reached her.

“I’m late, sorry.” I apologized while she smiled at me.

“Was you with Yuria?” She asked nonchalantly.

“Yes, why?” I looked at her a bit surprised.

“Your parents-”

“I don’t want to speak about them.” I interrupted my friend who stayed confused.

“How was your day with Renacchi?” She asked when I came back.

“Great. I really missed her.” I answered her, sitting next to her.

“Will you stay tonight?” Yuria asked with a little smile.

“I don’t wanna go home.” I answered honestly.

“Fine but you sleep in the bed.”

“It’s your place, I will sleep on the sofa.” I insisted, looking at her.

“No.” She crossed her arms without looking at me.

“What? Don’t stare at me with this look.” I snapped at the girl sat in front of me.

“You’re blinkered Annin.” She pouted, trying to stop me.

“I told you, it’s fine. I can do it alone.”

“But I want to help you!” She insisted, shaking my arms.

“Yuria I-” I step slowly but stumbled backward, pulling Yuria in my fall.

I touched the floor, her warm breath against my neck. I blushed madly, feeling my cheeks became hot and my heart pounded crazily.

She tried to stand up but stopped suddenly, a few centimeters from my face. 

“Is it wrong if I kiss you?”

Her tone seemed serious. I wanted to answer but I couldn’t speak, losing myself in her deep eyes.

“I’m sorry if it’s wrong.” She added, coming closer.

I felt her lips against mine, my heart stopped beating. Her pink lips played with mine, slowly. My hand stroked her cheek. Her cold hand on my waist made me shiver.
We parted away, breathless. She removed herself suddenly. I looked at her, surprised.

“I-I shouldn’t do that. I’m sorry…” She said, standing up quickly.

I sat on the floor and looked at her running away from me.

“Why…?” I mumbled before letting out a sigh.

Awkward. Since she kissed me, it’s awkward. We didn’t talk too much, didn’t look at each other. I’m not sure, my feelings are confused. This kiss disturbed me so much…
She regretted it, right? Did she love me? Who knows?

I looked at the hot food on the table. I couldn’t stop my headache since this morning. Yuria was in front of me, eating quietly.

“Don’t you eat?” She asked in a worried tone.

I didn’t answer and started eating. I wanted to look at her, to ask about last time. But I was a coward and I stayed quiet. 

“If you wanna leave me you can.” She said without stopping.

“Why?” 

“I didn’t want to make you upset last time.” She continued while I finally looked at her.

“Do you-I stopped before sighing.

She stood up and left me.

I heard my phone vibrate twice. I reached it and looked my texts.

----------------------------------

CoMe bacKh ome

I let out a sigh, again. Stop being a drunk mother…

So, in three days. I’ve noticed that you are often at Yuria’s house. Do you think she will protect you again?
See you next time, Iriyama.

I felt a light shiver in my body. In front of Yuria’s bedroom I knocked a few times but she didn’t answer.

“Yuria-”

“Let me sleep.”

“Please, it’s important.” I insisted.

“I don’t want to speak about it anymore.”

“Isn’t that, Yuria I-”

“Leave me!”

I step backward, feeling a few silent tears on my cheeks. I reached my bed and slipped under my cold sheets. I couldn’t sleep and continued to cry silently.

To Be Continued…

So, Yuria was wrong or not? :P

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 12:51:52 PM »
Sometimes it become so complicated between annin and yuria. Maybe it's because they're not accepting their feelings toward each other?  :huhuh

OMG! THEY'RE KISS! i'm glad, but...  :banghead:

Annin and renacchi in the same class right? But why they're not meet each other for a long time?  :? :doh:

Keep going author-san! Anyway, i like your fic  :D ganbatte!

please update soon  :thumbup
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 11:33:22 AM »
Anger and jealousy...

Oooh haha i love it, keep it going i like the flow of it! :D

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 6
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2017, 10:37:49 AM »
@fath107 : Annin was busy between study and Yuria, she didn't have a lot of free time :P Thanks :)
@Erza_Jerusalem : Thanks :)

This chpater included smut so...

Here the complete version : https://nezusfanfictions.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/chapter-6-support-me-protect-me-love-me/

Have a nice reading :)

Chapter 6 – Protect me

Iriyama Anna’s POV

-- Three days later --

I was waiting, I knew that will happen today. I was afraid, afraid to be alone.

“Annin?” I heard a familiar voice calling my name, I quickly turned around toward it.

“Yu-Yuria? What are you doing here?” I asked half-panicked.

“I could ask the same.” I looked behind her shoulder, stressed. “Are you fine?”

“Iriyama.” An other voice said behind me.

I couldn’t turn around. My body was frozen. I saw Yuria’s concerned gaze. I mentally begged for help.

“Who are you?” Yuria snapped.

“Who care?” I imagined his hideous smirk.

“Me, I care.” She answered, passing next to me.

“Really?” He started while I slowly turned around.

“Shut up!” My friend shouted before punching him violently in his stomach. “Don’t dare to bother her again!”

“You bastard! What are you doing?” He jumped on Yuria but she avoided him, kicking him in his rib.

“I’m protecting her!” She yelled and pushed him against the wall before punching him until he wasn’t able to move.

**FLASHBACK**

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I heard Anna knocked at my room’s door. I didn’t move but she called me.

“Yuria-”

“Let me sleep.” I snapped back.

“Please, it’s important.” She insisted.

“I don’t want to speak about it anymore.”

“Isn’t that, Yuria I-”

“Leave me!”

“Please… Protect me…” She mumbled quietly before sobbing.

I will. Nobody can touch her or make her hurt…

**FLASHBACK END**

Iriyama Anna’s POV

A soft hand stroked my back slowly. I looked at her, biting my lips.

“It’s fine to cry.” She said, pulling me in her arms.

I let out my tears, hugging her back tightly.

“I’m sorry.” I wiped my tears away.

“You should smile more. I miss your smile.” She said, stroking my hair.

I couldn’t stop crying. I laid on her bed, burying my face on her cushion.

“I’m just a useless girl…” I mumbled between my sobs.

“You aren’t. Stop crying.” She continued to comfort me with her sweet voice.

I fell asleep. I opened my eyes slowly, looking around me. I was alone…?

“You’re awake.” Yuria smiled, standing in front of me.

I sat, rubbing my eyes. She finally sat next to me. We stayed without talking for a few minutes. I stood up, walking toward the bathroom.

I felt better. I wanted to thank Yuria for protecting me this morning. I reached her in the living room. But she wasn’t here. I turned around, looking toward the ajar door of her bedroom. She was there, sitting on the bed.

“Yuria.” I called her and pushed the door enough to pass. “Thank you for-”

“Anna.” She interrupted me while I sat next to her.

“I wanted to thank you…” I said, looking at her. “Sorry for bringing you in my trouble. It’s just… Sorry…” I managed to find my words.

“Listen me. You aren’t useless.” She stared at me. “You’re a great person. You’re an angel.”

“Yuria…”

“You’re perfect to me.”

She stroked my cheeks, softly, I couldn’t look away from her eyes.  She leaned slowly until our lips met. They danced together for a few minutes. We pulled away, breathless. She pushed me backward. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I leaned for another kiss, her lips are so intoxicating. My tongue brushed against her own. I needed more, more of her. I left her lips and bite her neck gently.

“Yuria…” Anna moaned my name.

I pulled myself away to take her shirt off. Anna’s breathe speeded up. My hands traveling on her bare stomach, I felt a scar... I stopped myself and looked at it. It started in the middle of her rib but I couldn’t see clearly, it was hidden by the white bra. I touched the scar slowly and I felt Anna shivering.

**CUT SMUT 1**

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I unbuttoned her shirt, feeling her body tense up under my touches. I gave her teasing bites under her collarbone. I pulled her shirt away, discovering all these marks and bruises on her skin. I stopped myself.

“Y-Yuria…” I stuttered, staring her.

“Don’t stare at me, my body is ugly.” She mumbled and avoided my gaze.

I came closer to her stomach, kissing each mark.

“You’re not ugly. You’re beautiful.” I finally told her.

**CUT SMUT 2**

I rested my head on her chest. I could feel her crazy heartbeats. She stroked my hair slowly while I looked at her, a single tear rolling on her cheek. I extended my arm to wipe it away.

“I love you.” She said with a light smile.

“I love you too.” I answered before hugging her tightly.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

To Be Continued…

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 7
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2017, 04:42:34 PM »
Have a nice reading ! :D

Chapter 7 – Sick?

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I felt someone pulling me. I opened my eyes slowly, looking in front of me, I could distinguish two forms behind the broken car. People ran around me, trying to speak at me. But I didn’t understand their words. I couldn’t avoid the awful truth. They were gone.

“No please!” I cried, hugging my knees.

“You disobey. You’ll be punished!” He shouted, a belt in his hand.

“That’s hurt!” I cried, hoping for help.

“Stop it!” A female voice screamed.

He quickly turned around and beat her. I could hear her crying, again and again.

“-ria… Yuria, wake up.” A soft hand stroked my cheeks.

I opened my eyes slowly, my vision was blurred.

“Hey, what happened? You cried and screamed through your sleep.”

“Nightmare.” I said, burying my face in her neck. “Do you want to go out today? I need to take some fresh air” I asked.

“Why not.” She answered and stroked my hair softly. “I’ll make the breakfast.” She started standing up.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

We walked, I really enjoyed this time with her. We reached the park. I blew to warm my hands. Yuria smiled at me before extending her hand. I shyly grabbed it and she pulled our hands in her pocket. She stopped suddenly. I looked at her face, she gritted her teeth and stared in front of us.

“Yuria?” I called her, feeling her grip clenching around my hand.

“What?” She snapped at me.

“R-Release me. That’s hurt…” I tried to remove my hand from her pocket.

“What?” She looked at me a bit surprised.

“Stop squeezing my hand…” She let it go quickly.

“Sorry.” She barely mumbled.

“Isn’t Yuria?” A man asked with a grin.

“I don’t know you. Let’s go home Anna.” She turned around while I followed her.

“Don’t you remember your father?” He said in a provoking tone.

She didn’t answer and simply ignored him.

We silently came back home. She locked herself in the bathroom. I didn’t try to speak with her, I just let her alone. After maybe one hour she went out. I just stared at her while she sat next to me on the couch.

“I’m sorry.” She said without looking at me.

“You don’t need to be sorry.” I answered, continuing my work. “Do you want to tell me… who it was?”

She smiled a bit and shook her head before pulling me in a warm hug.

“I’m sorry for your hand.”

“That’s fine.” I simply answered, feeling her hugging me tighter.

We stayed a few minutes like this. She stroked my hair gently, I felt so reassured by Yuria’s presence. I closed my eyes, being relaxed.

“Anna… I…”

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I pushed me away from the warm hug, holding my head with my hands. All was spinning around me. I closed my eyes, trying to stop it. I barely heard Anna speaking at me. I felt something hot running from my nose. The pain stopped little by little. I opened my eyes, seeing the blood on my knees. I breathed loudly. I took the tissue in front of me and wiped my nose. My heart wanted to explode. I felt like vomiting, I stood up and ran to the toilet.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

Hearing Yuria, I decided to wait on the couch until the noise stopped. After a few minutes, I stood up to reach the young girl. She avoided my gaze.

“Go take a shower.” I said, trying to hide that I was pretty worried.

“Can you… take the medicine in the kitchen?” She said without looking at me before leaving me.

I nodded and brought it.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

“No, I won’t.” I heard Anna’s voice said when I went out from the shower.

I grabbed a few clean clothes, wore it and reached the living room.

“You’re nothing to me.” Anna said before hanging up.

“Hey…” I said, making her turned around.

“Are you feeling better?” She smiled at me.

“Yeah…” I smiled back. “I’ll take a rest.” I said and she kissed me on the forehead.

“Fine.” I left her.

I laid on my bed, closing my eyes.

Can I tell her? Do I need it? After all, she already knows about my mood but…

Suddenly, the door’s sound pulled me out from my thoughts. I stood up, looking for what it was.

But… Anna wasn’t here anymore.

To Be Continued…

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 8
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 01:56:40 PM »
Hi ! Have a nice reading ! :)

Chapter 8 – A gleam of True

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I opened to door carefully. It was late. The place was dark. I thought Yuria was sleeping. Closing the door without making any sound, I heard a cough behind me. I stopped my move. The light being turned on. I quickly turned around, looking to the girl who was sitting on the couch.

“Y-You’re awake…?” I mumbled while she glared at me.

“You left.” She snapped and stood up.

“Y-Yes…”

She looked at me without answering, saying nothing.

“Wait!” I called her and she stopped. “Te-Tell-me-” I tried to speak but she was staring at me and that made me feel uncomfortable.

She came closer without looking away from my eyes. I stopped talking. She grabbed carefully my hand with a light smile on her face.

“It’s late, go to sleep, okay?” She said almost like a kid who didn’t want any troubles.

“Yuria.” I called her when she started turning around. “Tell me, what happened.” She let my hand go.

“Nothing… It was just… the stress.” She answered with her back to me.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped my waist from behind. Anna put her head on my shoulder, I could feel her breath against my neck.
“Please, don’t leave me.” She said while the tears made my neck wet.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I said, trying to turn around. “Anna? Something happened? That’s why you left?” I looked at her, wiping her tears away with my hand.

She nodded slowly. I light smiled appeared on my face and I pulled her in my arms. Stroking her hair kindly, I whispered a few words to reassure her.

“I’m here. I’ll protect you.” She squeezed me a bit. “It’s time to sleep now.”

“Annin?” A young girl approached us with a large grin. “It’s long time that you didn’t stay there after the class.” Anna smiled and her when she sat next to us.

“That’s right Renacchi.”

I remembered this name. I looked at the girls quietly.

“What are you doing here?”

“We’re working for our project.” My girlfriend answered, trying to be quiet as much as possible.

“I see. You’re Yuria, right?” The girl said at me.

I nodded, annoyed by her presence.

“Well, I’ll go. See you next time Annin.” She smiled and waved at her.

I didn’t talk, looking at the book in front of me. I couldn’t read. My mind was somewhere else. I thought about what happened a few days ago. Where was Anna? Why did she cry? I hadn’t any answer at my questions. I couldn’t ask her, she could hide a few things from me, she didn’t need to tell me everything, right? Because I lied to her. Since I met this man again… I told her it was the stress… Well, it was but… Did she really believe me? I couldn’t tell the truth at Anna. I didn’t want to bring any troubles.

Two students reached us, making me looked at them.

“What are you doing here?” The first asked.

“You aren’t welcome here, you know?” The second took her book.

“Stop it guys, we’re in a library.” I told them, trying to stay calm to not punch them.

“We aren’t talking to you.” One snapped, ignoring me.

I stood up and pushed him. I took the book and gave it at Anna who was finally looking at us.

“Leave her.” I said in a cold tone.

The second opened his mouth to talk but I made him shut up, punching his face. The first tried to hit me but I kicked him in the stomach. The teacher came quickly toward us. She started yelling at me and asked me to go in the head’s office.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I was waiting, leaning against the wall. When the door opened, I looked the girl who was going out from the office. She cast a soft look toward me which made my smile.

“So?” I asked while she reached my side.

“Nothing too much serious. I told him about the bullies.” She answered. “Yokoyama-sensei supported me, she already knew about it.”

“Eh?” I let out with a surprised face.

She giggled at my reaction before talking again.

“That’s fine, you will not have more trouble.” She patted my head but I pushed her hand quickly.

“I’m sorry for bringing you here.” She apologized, avoiding her eyes.

“Don’t worry. I’m here to protect you.” She teased me, smiling.

I smiled back. She stroked my cheeks gently which became red while she came closer.

“N-Not here.” I mumbled, trying to avoid her eyes but she lifted my chin.

She kissed… my forehead. I looked at her surprised but mostly disbelief. She showed me a teasing smile. I grabbed her collar and pulled her closer to kiss her passionately.

“It’s your fault. You shouldn’t tease me.” I mumbled, blushing, before releasing her.

“Can I stay again this night? Even if I left… as last time?” I asked softly.

“You don’t need to ask. Of course you can.”

I smiled and sat next to her. I was feeling fine with her. My heart immediately warmed up when she was around me.

“Anna, your parents… they aren’t worried about you?” She asked curiously, looking at me intensely.

“No.” I snapped back.

I didn’t want to speak about them. I became very cold, that wasn’t me…

“Anna? Don’t talk to me with this cold tone.”

“What? I speak how I want.” I continued to look away from her.

“That’s why you left, right? Tell me.” She grabbed my arm but I removed her grip quickly.

“I don’t want to speak about this. This isn’t your business!” I yelled at her, standing up.

“Really?!” She stood up too while I finally looked at her.

“I’m leaving.” I said, turning around, walking toward the door.

“Wait! Anna!” I could Yuria called me but I didn’t stop.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm arms wrapping me. She held me tightly, burying her face in my back. I didn’t try to push her. Her voice cracked but she started talking.

“Please… don’t leave. I don’t want being alone. I need you… I need you Anna…”

“I was with my mother. I needed to fix a few things but I haven’t finished yet.”  I admitted.

She released me slowly and I turned to look at her. Her eyes were red, the tears rolling on her cheeks. That made me hurt to see her like that. I extended my hand and stroked her wet cheeks softly.

“I thought… I could do it last time but I was wrong. I need to leave for a few days. I wanted to tell you everything tomorrow but…” She grabbed my other hand and squeezed it softly. “I know, you’re hiding a few things from me.” I said while she was biting her lips. “About this man...” She avoided my eyes, the tears formed in the corner of mine. “Look at me.”

I stared at her for a few seconds, I was lost in her deep eyes. I liked this side of her, this sweet side.

My eyes widened when I saw the blood running from her nose. I took a tissue in my pocket and wiped it slowly.

“Tell me everything when you’re ready. I need to go now. I’ll come back, don’t worry.”

I stepped back, looking at the poor girl. I didn’t want to let her alone but I hadn’t other choices. I needed to see my mother again.

“Anna.” She spoke when I was back to her. “I love you. I really do.”

“Me too.”

To Be Continued…

Poor Yuria  :cry:
What's wrong with Anna's mother? :o
What do you think minna-sama? :P

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 9
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 02:20:43 PM »
Have a nice reading~ !

Chapter 9 – Gone

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

After a few weeks Anna didn’t come back. I stayed here, lying in my bed, alone. I stopped coming school. I didn’t know where Anna was. She never answered at my calls or my texts.
I was alone for a few years, doing all the things by myself. And now, I felt bad because she left. Did she left me? Will she come back? Something happened to her mother? I didn’t know. I knew nothing. Except that she was with her mother… Wait. I thought she was living with her parents… I just didn’t understand…

I stared the empty place next to me. Empty. All were empty. This place next to me. My place. Me. I was empty. It was so…. sudden. I wasn’t ready for being alone again.

Someone knocked at the door. My eyes widened, hoping to see the one I missed. I stood up quickly, rushing toward the door. I opened it with a huge pain in my chest. I looked the girl in front of me. I slowly stepped back, closing the door again. She stopped me, coming into my place.

“This is where you’re hiding for these weeks.” She spoke, looking around her.

I sat on the couch, squeezing a cushion in my arms, like a kid.

“Nosebleed.” She said and gave me a tissue.

I took it and showed her an annoyed look. She smiled a bit and sat next to me.

“What happened?” She asked, patting my head gently.

“That’s not your business Juri.” I snapped, looking away from her.

“Is it. I’m worried for you.” She stopped and let out a sigh. “We’re a family.”

“I… I saw him.” I lowered my head, squeezing more the cushion.

“What? Did he hurt you?” She asked in a worried tone.

“No… He just gave me this.” I told her, showing the letters on the table.

“You should’ve called me.” She pulled me in her arms, my head buried in her shoulders.

We stayed like this for some minutes. I didn’t dare to talk but she broke the silence.

“Another person was here.” I raised my head, looking intensely at her. “I noticed the shoes here and the second cup on the table.” She smiled.

“I see… But anyway, she isn’t there anymore…” I said but my voice started cracked.

“Hey, don’t cry, okay? It was the girl from last time, right?” I looked at her, confused. “The girl you saved. With the car, don’t you remember?” I finally nodded when I understand that she was referring to Anna.

“She is with her mother…”

“And?” Juri said, waiting for more explanations.

“I need to protect her… But she is alone and she didn’t talk to me since she left.”

“Yuria, isn’t you who need help?” She said with a concerned face. “Aren’t you who need to be supported? She was there, for you and she suddenly left.” I tried hard to not cry, knowing that she was right.

“I love her!” I yelled, hugging Juri tightly. “I don’t want her to leave me. I want her to come back to me…” The tears flowed on my cheeks, making it wet.

“She will. I’m sure, she will.” Juri told me and stroked my back kindly to calm me.

“Juri. Tell me, how is mum?” I asked, making she turn around toward me.

“She was fine when I saw her last time. Like usual…” She answered, a bit of anxiety in her voice.

I knew, mum never told us when she feels sad or hurt. And we knew that was often, he couldn’t stop to hurt her and us. Thanks to Juri, I was able to get out of the hell. Juri is my adopted sister. When my parents died, mum and he took me. And I met Juri. I knew he never hit her. That’s why she continued to see mum and him, telling me how mum was. I was thankful to my sister.

She came to me, holding a hot cup.

“You don’t need to do that.” I told her, grabbing the cup.

“But I want to.” She giggled. “Where is the cold and alone yankee?” She almost whispered while she sat on the couch.

“I hoped to stay like this but-” I stopped, looking my phone which just vibrated.

I took it and checked the text.

Sorry. I couldn’t replied….
I can’t come back live with you.
I’ll take my stuff this night.
I’m sorry.

A huge of rage travelled my body. I threw my phone away, doing my best to not cry again.

“Please. Leave me.”

Juri stood up, she looked at me in a worried way.

“Call me if-”

“Leave me!” I shouted at my sister with teary-eyes.

I always felt bad talking to her with this tone but I couldn’t help it.

The hours passed. It was the beginning of the night. I knew Anna will come. Too much empty bottle was leaving on the table. My head was spinning hard. I finished another bottle and put it next to me. A few seconds after I saw it fall, I did nothing, only staring it. The glasses covered a part of the floor near to me. I was pitiable. I never drank. I stood up, unstable. I wanted to take another bottle but a knock on the door stopped me. I reached it and opened it slowly. I light smile appeared on my face when I discover who it was.

“You’re… finally here.” I said, weakly.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I took a deep breath, walking toward Yuria’s place. In front of the door, I wanted to knock but I noticed that it was ajar. I pushed the door slowly, turning the light on. The house was messed up and smelt the alcohol strongly. I looked around me, trying to find Yuria. Then, I walked in and called Yuria’s name a few times. She didn’t answer. I reached her room. She was there, hugging her knees.

“Yuria…?”

I silently hoped she was fine, she will not try to hurt me or something else…

She raised her head toward me. I distinguished fear in her eyes. Her lips were bleeding, her eyes were red and teary, her cheeks were wet. I moved forward but she shook her head quickly, making me stop. She stared at something but it wasn’t me.

“Anna!” She shouted.

I felt an incredible pain behind my head. I fell on the floor, hearing Yuria calling my name and shook my shoulder. My vision was blurred. Then I couldn’t distinguish her voice anymore…

To Be Continued…

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 9
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 07:11:41 PM »
OOOOOOOH. Character development I see. I hope Annin is okay. (Oh and btw, if you need help with grammar and such just ask ^-^ I'll be of assistance)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Support me, Protect me, Love me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 10
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2017, 03:31:36 PM »
@MaYukiIsLife : Thank you ! :D

If you notice some mistakes that I often make, please tell me ><'

Anyway ! Have a nice reading ! :)

Chapter 10 - Save her…

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly. All was white and bright around me. The sun was shining through the window. I rubbed my eyes, feeling the pain behind my head.

“How are you?” Someone asked, the voice seemed to be next to me.

“Where I am?” I said, trying to sit.

“Hospital. I’m a nurse.”

“I see. What happened?” I asked while she helped me to sit correctly.

“They found you in a house. You were faint.”

I wanted to move from here, I started standing up by the nurse stopped me.

“I need to see someone.” I told her but she didn’t let me go.

“A girl was here too. She told me that she’ll wait you in the house.”

“I see… Thank you…” I looked at her badge to see her name. “… Watanabe-san.” I said with a light smile.

“Here.” She handed me a medicine. “Take this for your headache. You received a punch behind your head.”

I nodded and took it before speaking again.

“When can I go out?”

“Now. You’re stable.” She smiled at me.

I pushed the door slowly. I cast a quick glance at the stuffs on the floor.

“Yuria?” I called her but none answer.

“Iriyama-san?” I heard someone next to me said.

I stepped back and turned around toward the person quickly.

“Ju-Juri?”

Takahashi Juri. She was my friend from High School. I spent a lot of time together, I was glad to be able to know her. In fact, I knew that she was friend with Yuria. I saw them together a few times and… there was a picture with her and Yuria was in the living room.

“Anna! I’m so glad to see you!” She shouted, half-panicked.

“Why are you here?” I asked, surprised.

“I came to check if Yuria was fine and I found you fainted on the floor.”

“To check?” I said, curious about this.

“Yeah, she felt really bad a few hours ago… when she received a text. I was worried.”

A few hours ago… It was mine! The house, it was because of that? But someone hit me… I didn’t understand everything.

I looked at the table, full of empty bottles. Did she drink?

“Are you… her best friend?” I asked while we sat on the couch.

“Eh? No, I’m her sister.” She said a bit disappointed.

“Sister? But you don’t have the same surname…” I looked at the floor, thinking. “Wait.” I finally turned toward her. “She had been adopted, you’re the daughter of the family, right?”

“Ah yes, did she tell you the story?”

“Well, not really.” I stood up, rubbing my head. “Where is Yuria?” I asked but her smile dropped quickly.

“Wh-What? Didn’t is she with you?”

“No…”

“I’ll try to call her.” She also stood up and took her phone.

I looked at her, but she made a worried face. Yuria didn’t answer.

“Tell me what you remember.”

“I went to see Yuria. The door was opened and all was messy. I saw her, panicked and sat on the floor. I can’t remember after… I know that someone hit me behind the head.” I explained at Juri.

The important part was completely gone from my head. I couldn’t remember anything. All was blank.

“Isn’t her who hit you…?” She asked, not really fine to say these words. 

“I-I don’t think…” I lowered my head, a single tear rolled in my cheeks.

“Maybe, she just needs some times alone...”

“Why are you saying this?” I looked at her with a hopeless eyes.

“The text… it was you, right?”

“Yes… But Juri, someone stunned me. We need to know who it was.” I spoke, avoiding to look at her.

“I know, I know…”

I started leaving her when suddenly I remembered something.

“Her father…” I mumbled.

“Father? But he is dead.” She said while I turned around toward her.

“We saw a man, he said that he was her father but Yuria was like… mad?”

“What?! Come with me!” She shouted and rushed toward her car.

“So, he is your father…” I said after she explained me everything.

“Right. Can I ask you something?” She spoke without looking at me as she was driving.

“Of course.”

“Why did you leave her?”

These words made a shock in my heart. I felt bad. All was my fault. If I hadn’t left her, nothing would happen. Yuria could be in danger because of…

“Family issue.”

“And? Can’t you come back after?”

“There are no after. That can stop…” I told her looking by the window.

“You can’t! She needs you.”

“I know! I had to support her but look! I did nothing for her!” I yelled, holding my tears from falling.

She stopped suddenly the car, glaring at me.

“I’ll go, I text you if I find something.” She said in a cold tone.

I sighed, the sister hated me now.

I waited. That was killing me. Staying here without moving. I started being impatient when I finally received a text from Juri.

Go in hut at the end of the garden.
Don’t make any sounds.

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I reached the house, hoping nobody to see me.

Why Juri can go by herself? I mean, if someone saw me I… And if Yuria isn’t here? What will I do?

The door was locked. I let out a sigh and looked around me. A bright stuff caught my attention. I took it. It was a key. I put it on the locker. A light sound could be heard. I pushed the door slowly, discovering a young girl who was looking at me, panicked-stricken.

“Yu-Yuria?” I mumbled, walking closer.

She grabbed my collar and pushed me against the wall, I could distinguish anger and fear in her eyes. I hit the wood. An incredible pain reached my head. My wound wasn’t completely healing. I bit my lips, trying my best to don’t make any sounds because of the pain. I raised my head toward Yuria, seeing her teary-eyes. She slapped me, I closed my eyes. She surely left a red mark on my cheeks. I felt her grip on my collar become stronger. But this time she was pulling me and gave me a chaste kiss. For these some seconds, I felt relieved. She released me slowly and I grabbed her hand to pull her outside.

“Wait Dad! Stay here, I can go by myself!” I could hear Juri yelled.

The door was open, my heart stopped beating. But I didn’t stop running and reached the car.

Yuria held her head, certainly because of her hangover. I patted her head gently.

“Yuria!” Juri yelled and hugged her sister.

I looked at them, with a bitter smile. They pushed away, Juri glared at me. I slowly lowered my head and went into the car.

To Be Continued…

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Jewel