JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brier - Ladies Night feat. Kanako

Author Topic: Love Letter (Rivalry Love) Madness [SayaMilky]ANNOUNCEMENT!  (Read 41091 times)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Awesome ending!!!! :banghead:
And about sequel, post it here!!  :bow:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline chunmaa~

Hahahahaha. Lol.

I'm your co-writer in this Sequel, right?

I VOTED FOR YES~!

Offline xcrossfacekillahx

Please post it here. I liked this story so hopefully you will do more.  :)

Offline GinkoX

• NP: イミフ - 村瀬紗英
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • fansubber at your service!
Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Announcement] [06|02|13]
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2013, 03:40:24 PM »
Yeap. This is Just my Co-writer's decision's, So, The Sequel Will be Posted here.

They have talked that if The 'Yes' reaches 13 OR 10 Votes, The sequel should be posted.

So yeeappppppppp. New Character APPEARANCES~!

Of course, The revelations of the 'letter faking' incident that was covered by Chapters 4 & 5.

The New RIVALS that will appear...

Yamamoto Hitomi

Yabushita Shu

Takano Yui

Shimada Rena

Maeda Atsuko

Takahashi Minami

Kojima Riku (Kojipa-sensei's Older Brother)

Minegishi Kuu

Haruma Miura (Though, a Male and not a 48 Member, Appears as Miyuki's Uncle)

Mukai Osamu (Another Male, Appears as Sayaka's Pops (Father])

Takayanagi Akane (Mentioned in the 2nd Chapter)

Furukawa Airi

-Noted by Co-Writers: Ponnop, Syuppi (We don't have a User, Sorry. TEEHEE.), chunmaa~

Since We are the One who'll start the story, Expect it as a Cliche story, too common and an Ugly Thing that has been made to the WORLD! \o/

Another Announcement

And Before I post the Sequel, I will be Posting some Side Stories.

Possible List (not really sure about the order)

=I want you to see the world, Because I LOVE YOU.

=It's my Pleasure.

=A Thief's Mission

=The Moment We're Alone...[MaYuki]

=Choose.[Mayu x Yuki]

=Authors Notes [LOL. IS THAT EVEN A SIDESTORY?]

YEEP. GBYE. :))

Offline lucku

Re: Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Announcement] [06|04|13]
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2013, 06:58:12 AM »
OH SNAAAAAAP~ MY SUMMMBER IS ABOUT TO BE FILLED WITH AWESOME READINGS!  :twothumbs Thanks!!  :peace: :thumbup i'm so excited.  8)2

Offline reiyuu

• express myself through art
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2013, 08:18:21 AM »
SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE!

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2013, 04:35:26 AM »
SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE! SEQUEL-POST-IT-HERE!

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

1st chapter's in progress. :)

-Ponnop

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love Letter Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [SideStory: MaYuki] [06|10|13]
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2013, 08:33:47 AM »
Side Story: The Moment We're Alone [MaYuki]

Yuki POV

It was 5 Years since I first met her. Let me tell you how we Met.

I was a 1st year Middle School student when this Incident happen, I was called by an unknown person, a Girl to be exact.  She was wearing a Slightly Modified Uniform, She was no Doubt, Watanabe Mayu. She was the heiress of the Watanabe Book Corporation. I thought that she was a Well-refined lady, but I was wrong to see a Noisy and Annoying Delinquent.

"Oi. You're the New Student, Right?" She asked, She was chewing a Bubblegum that time.

"Uhm... Yes..." I answered proudly.

"Then. Put this in Ms. Lilia's table." She handed me a Box, When I Tried peeking in the Box, I saw a bunch of beatles. "B-But... I can't do this!" I insisted to her. Then, We didn't know that a Teacher's been listening to our Conversation.

"What's with that box?" I grabbed it and opened, She saw the Beatles. Then, Both of us where sent to the Guidance Office and was given the punishment to clean the Auditorium. It was big.

When we arrived at the Auditorium, I moved the Chairs aside and started cleaning. I started mopping, while she's just sitting in the stage, Playing on her phone. I was a little bit disgusted, It was her fault then she's just sitting there, Not cleaning? I just ignored her and continued mopping. I finished cleaning it in 5 Hours. She didn't do anything to help me. She's just sitting there, Doing nothing. I went home directly after cleaning. As I arrived, I checked the refrigerator to look for something to cook. There was nothing. I walked to my room to grab some money to go to the Market.

I didn't change my clothes for I will wash it later after I grab some groceries. While walking back to my House, I heard some crashing noises. I followed it to my Curiosity. I found the place where the sound was coming from, As I peeked, I saw a Girl being beaten up, Those uniform are too familiar... It's Mayu's! Then, The girl was really Mayu. She was being beat up by some Delinquent girls. She's being Stepped on, Her hair's being grabbed. They keep on banging her head on the ground. Suddenly, I dropped the groceries and Walked to them... My Eyes Blacked out...

The Next thing I knew was when I looked at my self, There were blood marks on my clothes, And my fists also have blood. I saw Mayu, was Unconscious, I decided to bring her at my house and Treat her wounds. The Next day. She left already, Tch. Not even thanking me. I took a bath and went straightly to School. I arrived on the Gates, I saw someone waiting for me, It was... Mayu!?

"Thanks for Helping me Last Night. What do you want me to do?" She looked away and I patted her head. "Just Stop Being a Bully and a Delinquent." I smiled at her, She just answered a Nod. I attended my class after that, Then, The bell rang, It was our breaktime and I saw Mayu went to the bathroom, A few minutes passed, She came out. I see she changed her Uniform, And she fixed herself. She walked to me and asked.

"What's your name?"

"Kashiwagi Yuki... You're Watanabe Mayu, Right?" I answered and Asked her the same.

"Yes. You can call me Mayu if your want to." She smiled, I was immediately became a fool, a fool in love.

END
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 07:01:44 PM by GinkoX »

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sequel Chapter 1
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2013, 08:43:42 AM »
01. Love or Infatuation

Sayaka POV
It was another year of me, studying again. I thought my Highschool life will already end, But… Fudge. I ended up being Sakuya again.

3 Months have passed since the Airship incident in America. It was really fun, No. Not really I mean. I and Miyuki have been doing great, Me as her Boyfriend. She still don’t know that I’m a real lady. We still don’t know what the heck happened to Aina, She just disappeared after Yuuko, Yuki and Mayu’s Graduation last year. Currently, There are two rooms available and two beds available from Maachun and Nana’s room in our Dorm. Thanks to the Mysterious Eye Donor, Maachun’s able to see again. Yeah. We think Maachun still has Grudge for Nana, so we’re not letting them be together in one room. If you’re wondering what happened to Yui and Rie, They both left the school to pursue their Dreams, Rie went to HARVARD UNIVERSITY, WOW. About Yui, I don’t know about that.

There’s one thing that disturbs me. The man in the Airship, He looks like dad, but I can’t be sure.

I walked out of my room, I saw them chilling in the Living room, Eating, Getting noisy. I decided to sit beside Miyuki, she then, Gave me a kiss on the lips and she smiled. “Good Morning.” She says.

The Phone rang, Miyuki answered it. After a few minutes, The call ended. Miyuki went infront of us and smiled. “Guys~!! We have two new members!”

That time, We’re all like what? It’s still summer, Right? Later, I was the next one to have a call. I walked to the second floor to answer it in the Quiet Balcony. “Hello?” I said as I answered the call.

“Hiya~ Sakuya-cous’ It’s me, Hitomi~” Ugh, This noisy brat, she knows me as Sakuya. Because we just met 5 Months ago.

“Yeah. What do you need?” I was annoyed, I thought it was some sort of Important call from Chief, but it was just a Annoying call from her.

“You know, This year, I’ll be going to Nakagawa Intl. University~” LIKE WHAAAAAAAT?!!?

“Then?” I talked to her like it’s just a small incident, but for me, IT IS A BIG INCIDENT.

“I don’t have money for living alone… so… Can I live in your Dorms?” She pleaded.

“Yeah, You can. We have two bedrooms and 2 beds free.”

“Yatta~ Guys!! We can live in their dorms!!” WHA!?

Then, she dropped the call. I walked back in the living room to tell them about Hitomi going to live here. Miyuki agreed and smiled. “It’s alright. We have many free rooms here.”

“Hey. Let’s watch some Movie.” Maachun played the DVD and so on.

Few hours passed, We heard a Knock, Since I was the one closest to the Door, I opened it. I was very shocked on what I saw. It was Arisa and Kei from Osaka Jyogakuen and… Some strange Girls, It was just Hitomi and her friends. "So, You're Sakuya?" A Girl with a 'Normal' Height approached me. She suddenly Kissed me. (o.O)

"Tch. We're not here for some lust trip, Shimarena." A Tall girl that seemed familiar to me... Ah Yes! One of my Classmates from the Elementary school where I and Maachun came from. Takano Yui. How many years has it been? and... d-dont tell me... THIS GIRL IS SHIMADA RENA!? (O.O)

"B-but he's so damn handsome... Not like his boring Lil' Sis." (-_-) Ouch. I have two brothers in abroad and they don't know about this. Ugh. You're damn too annoying.B!tc#.

"W-Welcome... Please Enter and have a seat." I can see it again. Miyuki's being Jealous.

They entered the Dorm and sat on the Sofa's on our living room. While us, The Members, Served tea for them. A few seconds, Another Knock was heard. And again, I was the nearest so I opened it. Another Visitor?

"Sorry for Disturbing, I am Yagura Fuuko from Class 2 - A." A Normal Student, what a relief.

"What did you come here for?" I asked her. Then she whispered, "I am one of the New Boarders." What?! Another one!? I let her pass the door for she is a new boarder. There are only SIX BEDS available... Where would she sleep? After I closed the door, I ran into Miyuki to tell her something. "Miyuki! There are now 7 new Boarders! We only have 6 beds!"

"That's not a problem. Try Looking in our room, and look at your BED." What's her problem!?

I walked to our room to peek, I saw my bed changed. It became a DOUBLE DECK. "Woah..." I walked back to the Living room, I saw them Introducing themselves and so forth.

"I and Arisa transferred here for a Secret Mission. It's Secret so we can't tell you. And we're also the new members." Keiichi again?

"We're the B4. The group of Classy School Girls." Hitomi said, Oh my, This Girl is Crazy.

"Yamamoto Hitomi, Transferee from Kirigawa Middleschool."

"Yabushita Shu, Transferee from the Same school~"

"Takano Yui, Same School."

"Shimada Rena, Same."

You can tell it by the Looks in their faces, Then, Someone barged on the door.

"S-SORRY! I am One of the New Student Council Members, Katou Yuuka! The New Secretary!" Aww. What a cute pet. No, Sayaka, She's HUman.

"Uhm... Yagura Fuuko..." Oh c'mon, Remove your Shyness.

"So, That Concludes it! The New Members and Boarders." Miyuki joyfully stood up and went straightly to our room.

"M-Miyuki..." I murmured.

It was the start of the School days, As I walked in the Hallways, I heard the student exclaiming and moving on the sides, I decided to peek to see who it was... WHAT!? Hitomi and her friends!? I carried my bag on my left shoulder to look more closely. I don't even know that they're that Popular. "Sakuya-senpai, Good Morning." It was just Yuuka who placed her hand around me. "Yep. Good Morning too, Beaver." I answered her.

"I had no Idea that they're so Popular." I added, She continued to stay Silent.

"You're a Girl right?" She whispered. Oh noes. How did she know.

"H-How did you k-know...?" I whispered back.

"I saw you washing Girls Undies last night, Hihihi." She giggled.

"Shh. Keep it a secret, will ya?" I stared at her.

"Hai, Hai... But still... Hihihihihi." She continued Giggling. Oh, Stop.

We continued looking at them, They're just like us, The Student Council. Eversince three of the Member's graduated, We're not that popular enough now. I looked at my Watch, There are 1 hour remaining for the classes to start. Until I saw a Black haired guy boldly walked in the center, Cluelessly looking at his watch. I remember seeing him last year... but... when? and where? Yuuka again, Giggled on what she saw. "Look at that guy." She pointed.

Until, The scene changed, Shu bumped into that guy. "Hey, Aren't you looking at the way?" SHe shouted at the Guy, The short Guy. "Ah, Gomen. I'm a new student..."

"New student or not, You should look at the way." She crossed her arms.

"Deeply, I apologize." He turned his back and walked away. A Girl from the side followed her, another familiar face.

The four girls continued to walk, Suddenly, Yuuka whispered to me. "I really like Shu-chan." I was suddenly surprised, Until I heard her whisper again. "JOKE." What a Kid. From the sides, We're clearly visible, I've been wishing that Shimarena Ignores me when she passes me, But that wont come true, She noticed me Immediately and I got Kissed again. I saw Yui staring at me, with the eyes of.... Jealousy? I pushed her away and dragged Yuuka to the Library. "Senpai! What was that!? I was looking at Shu-chan then you pulled me!? how rude!!" She exclaimed, and I calmed her down by saying, "Shh. We're on the Library." The students and the Librarians are staring at Us.

Meanwhile, At another side of the Library...

"Nee~ Rena-chan! Why are you ignoring me? We just met again after 2 years!" A Long haired girl was bugging Matsui Rena while she was reading a Book.

"Hey. I'm Busy, Bug Me Later, Okay? Airin, Noisy People aren't allowed in this Library." She stared at Airin piercingly.

Back to Sayanee and the Others

"Looks Like they're gone." I inspected the Hallways and Got sure that they had left. "Gimme back my S-S-Sh----!" I covered Yuuka's noisy mouth with my hand, I let go of her as we exited the Library. Soon, The Bell rang and we hurried to our classes. As I entered the room, I saw Yui and Rena, Not Matsui.  "Class, Meet your new classmates. Shimada Rena and Takano Yui." What!? They're here!?

"Sayaka, Be careful. If you'll be going out with That Rena, Make sure that You'll not be seen by Miyuki." Okay, Nana winked and she giggled. DUCK YOU, DUCK YOU. At last, No lustful events happened today.  But I can feel an eye that is watching me, I looked at my Back, I saw Yui staring at me... Scarily..

I waited for the other bell to ring to Eat on the canteen. As I walked in the Hot Canteen, I saw the two 1st year Girls, Namely, Katou Yuuka and Yabushita Shu. They're eating together and seemed to be having fun, Then, I felt someone's hand from the back and I saw Maachun and Milky. "Yo." I touched Milky's right cheek and she removed my hand from her cheek. "You can just go with Shimada if you want." She walked away and sat on a Free Table, She ate her lunch with Nana. "Awww... What a Heartbreak." Hitomi, Please go away before I burn you. (-______-)

"C'mon, Let's eat with Shu and the Others." As we sat on the Table, I felt a cold stare from Yui. While Keiichi whispered to me. "Sakuya, It looks like she's been feeling jealousy since you got kisses from Shimarena." I heard it. Well, It's not my fault that I'm this Awome, no I mean, Awesome. While I saw Arisa eating with Nana and Miyuki. "Ahh! The food here is so Great!" A Fatso Beaver, It's my first time seeing one.  I continued Eating my Ramen as I don't want it to get cold. "Hyaa~ My Cousin is Just so~ Mmm!" Hitomi, Shut up, I'm Eating. All of us Moved our sight to Fuuko as she was getting bullied by some Class F students, Getting her money and so. From my chair, I stood up and went to the place that was the cause of this place's silence.

"Pardon me, Pests. Isn't it disgraceful to see People like you getting the Money of a Student with the Scholarship?" I walked infront of the bullies. I crossed my arms and Fuuko stayed at my back, The bullies fled away as I stared at them with my Fierce eyes. I brought Fuuko to our table and we ate together. "Hitomi~" We heard someone from Hitomi's back and we saw an Annoying faced Middleschool student. "IMAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"O-oi! A-Anchu!! I'm Eating ramen!!" Then, After that Hug, Hitomi bathed in her own ramen. Serves you right.

"Bye-Bye!" She just left Hitomi. Later... YOU'LL BE ATTACKED BY RED ANTS!! BOO!!

Another Toll of bell was heard, Marking the End of the Lunch time, We went to our Rooms and continued our classes, I decided to cut my class because I was not in the mood. I made my way to the rooftop to chill myself. I saw an Iced Chocolate vending machine, I took one and drank it while sitting at the bench. I stared at the sky and it was late when I noticed that I already slept. It was when I felt someone beside me, I saw Keiichi. "Ah. Keiichi. What Brings you here?" I asked her.

"It was just, It's already late and you're still not in the dorms, So I decided to find you with Yuuka and the Others." She crossed her arms, It was my first time not seeing her holding test tubes and stuff. "C'mon, Let's go back to the Dorms." I saw her smile for the first time. I wonder, What is this that I'm feeling?

Meanwhile, In some place...

"Sometimes, I feel Like... He doesn't love me anymore."

[END]

HOW WAS IT!~!

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW~
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:49:50 AM by GinkoX »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
I read the chapter in the morning on the bus...
and I was like screaming in my head, commenting on everything...
it was like... wow...
but I can't really remember everything...
so... thumbs up and yay~~~~
oh... Airin is here...
bye, bye the old student council, I'll miss you guys~~

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
Comment my thoughts below..?

HI. >:D

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry for the Short and Fast Update, I've Been Practicing Fuyushogun no Regret's Interlude. (-_____-)

02. King's Game and Consciousness

Sayaka/Sakuya POV

It was raining really hard when we are almost ready to go to school, We're already told that Classes are suspended. With that, We  decided to just watch some movies. It's been a month since The New Officers and Boarders came here. I've been close to Fuu-chan and Yuuka, Now whom we Call 'Uuka', Arisa and Nana are currently getting developed, but still, Not inside a Relationship. Maachun and Keicchi still don't like each other. The B4's Doing great. (-_-)

A/N

B4 is the Short term of Hitomi's Group, the BEAUTY Four. It's members are...

Yamamoto Hitomi: 2 - SS
Shimada Rena: 3 - S
Yabushita Shu: 1 - S
Takano Yui: 3 - S

They're currently popular in the University.

Because of Boredom, I went to the Kitchen. Opened the Refrigerator, and Opened some Canned Tea. Then, I heard somebody shout. "Guys! Let's play the King's Game!" It was just Yuipon. Her cold stares have disappeared, and became a Student with a Rose-colored life, or what you may call it. I walked back to the Living room to give them the Chopsticks. After a few preparations, The Sticks were ready to be played. We started to pick random sticks and While looking at it under the table, We're having shocked faces. When I looked at mine, I was number 3. Such Misfortune.

Until We asked who the king was, It was Maachun.

"Since, I'm the king. Number 5 should sit on Number 3's lap." Oh my Gaa. Who's number 5?

When I stood up and showed them my Numbered Stick. Miyuki also stood up, she showed us her number 5 stick. That time, I gulped. She walked up straight to me and sat on my lap. She was really cute. I wonder, Is her features are the reason of me, being her Boyfriend? Is it really that I don't really like her? Is it Only my fantasy of falling inlove with Miyuki?

After a few seconds, She stood up and went back to her seat, I can see her face getting red. Why was I, Not getting red for that Mere Second. Maybe, I am not feeling love, but just plain infatuation. The second round has started, When we picked the sticks for the second time, I got to be Number 10. Nana became the King.

"Hmm... Number 9, kiss Number 3 on her Nose."

When Nana said that, We can't stop laughing saying, 'Why Nose!?'. Then, Uuka stood up and showed her number 9 stick, While Shu did also that. Uuka kissed Shu on her nose, We all laughed then we started teasing Uuka. The 3rd draw has started, I drew the Stick with a red color in it, Wait... Red...? I'M THE KING!

I showed them the Red stick.

"Number 3, Kiss my Shoes." I crossed my arms while Sitting, I was cross legged.

I saw Miyuki stand up and Made her way to my Shoes, and she kissed it. My head suddenly hurt. I backed out from the game and went straightly to my room. I can't stop it. I already drank a Pain Killer, But it just wont stop. It hurts so Much that I already curled up on my bed as I try to hold off my head. Then, I heard someone Enter the room.

"Senpai! Wake up!"

"SENPAI!"

"S-Sakuya...?"

That was the time, I lost Consciousness.

Normal POV

Back to the Game, The Remaining People decided to continue it, In the 4th draw, Yuipon becomes the King, Then, Order's Hitomi and Shu to dance and Sing Temodemo no Namida while doing some Gags. The Storm Immediately stopped, The Afternoon Classes were started, The fun was just starting when the Storm stopped.

[END]

Offline reiyuu

the king :theking, the beaver :grin:, the queen of gag :panic: [suddenly I miss her].  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:

NEXT??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Nyahahahaha xD please do continue! This sequal are so great! Me wanna more chopstik game XD so hilarious :lol:

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Letter/Rivalry Love Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Hiatus] [06|14|13]
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2013, 11:39:54 AM »
Yep. You're not Getting it Wrong. I'll be under Hiatus in a few weeks or days.

Because my First day in school is nearing, I should start reviewing or else, I might get lower grades on the first quarter.

SO YEP. HIATUS~!

Bye for now. \(_ _ )/

Don't worry, I won't stop writing this Ugly and Cliche fict. :)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Love Letter/Rivalry Love Madness [Sayanee x Milky] [Hiatus] [06|14|13]
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2013, 11:55:43 AM »
It ain't cliche and ugly, it's really good...
hrm.. a hiatus... well, I'll be waiting
Good luck with school!!

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
SPOILER: 03. Tokyo Drift

Sakuya/Sayaka POV

Today's our school trip. Us, The 3rd year class, has separate buses with the other levels, but not with the. Guess what? Rena's my seatmate(not the Matsui you wanted). The bus moved slowly, As usual, I'm in a bit noisy bus. I grabbed my bag from the front of my feet to read the book that I bought yesterday. It took time for me to search for the book, Shimarena Helped me find the book, I smiled at her after finding the book.

I flipped the pages slowly, The story is like mine's, The girl got into a trouble, so she has no choice but to pretend to be a guy. Slowly, She fell inlove with the girl that made her life more complex/tangled. Flip, Flip, Flip. I came to the chapter where I left. It was the chapter that describes my story now.

The Chapter where they are showing signs of breaking up.

We're still in a relationship, but she isn't talking to me, nor showing some attention to me. I never knew that it'll turn out like this.

She was like the most fragile item to me. Well, Who am I to say these things?, I'm just a plain girl who pretended to be a guy because of this One girl that at first, I loathed, but now I loved. A special fragile thing to me, That's what she is. I thought I can do everything, But I now knew that not everything's possible. Now, It was like grasping into nothing, It was a grave MISTAKE that I fell for her. But We can't help it, We're just humans; we're ought to fall inlove.

My hands are getting numb as I continue to flip the pages. Poor me, I swore to myself that I'll never fall inlove, but I fell. What did I do to deserve this? Nothing, I did nothing. Women are for men, and men are for women, But yeah, Nothing’s Impossible with love.

I stopped reading the book, I just sat there quietly, and my eyes slowly closes. 

We came to One of the Famous Hotels in Tokyo. As soon as I got into Mine and Shimarena’s room, I dropped my items and went outside for some walk. It was already midnight, The streets are silent. I went to a Mountain-like place and watched the vehicles that pass in the way. But I’m seeing nothing. So I followed the straight path and saw Miyuki with two strange looking men. As I walked closer, Someone shouted. “You, the one who’s hiding behind the bushes.” he pointed to where I was hiding.

I showed up and stood near them. It was Miyuki’s dad.

“So, You’re Sakuya.” He said.

“Hmm... How about you, the other one who’s hiding behind the tree?” What?

“Ah, Gomen~!” I saw Maachun walk out of the trees. Woah.

“Miyuki, Have you told him that there’s an arranged marriage for you, and for this fellow?” A Smirk formed in the man’s face.

... I was at shock. It was like I’m frozen in the ground.

“Why don’t we have a race?” The other man crossed his arms.

“Race for what?” I asked.

“For who’ll be the real man in Miyuki’s life.”

---End of Spoiler---

Offline reiyuu

be real man? owh yeah!!! :twisted: be the real "man" Sayanii :twisted: kick his :shakeit:!!!!!!! be the real :tama:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
...well, actually, even if 'sakuya' loses... it'll probably work out somehow...
but me: slams head into sofa, I don't want to hurt myself~
somehow, milky's problems are pretty problematic

Offline Lover of Yabushita Shu

• Well. I'm a Takamina and Shu addict.
http://ginkosannoyingtrashbin.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/love-letter-madness-softcopy/

Just dropping by to tell you that the 1st Story already has a FIRST COPY~!

Kbye.

Just lovin' the cover XD I dl'd a copy and it was~ Beautiful. Make more ShuUka. and Make Atsumina Appear! I can sense it with the short Guy that Shu Bumped into! I can imagine my Oshi's bumping each other! ( ^ o ^ )

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brier - Ladies Night feat. Kanako