JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Candle (Feat. Paloalto)

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112298 times)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART II [05/23]
« Reply #280 on: June 19, 2012, 06:42:34 AM »
im back  :hand:
haha glad i made you laugh karo-chan!!  :lol:

wells laziness has taken over............but thanks for the update! you can take as long as you like to update! just dont take that long or ill be very sad  :P
will get back to typing longer comments after i have recovered from the war with exams  :thumbup

thanks again! and chill  :hand:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART III [07/23]
« Reply #281 on: July 23, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
@bochang: :hiakhiakhiak: I really loved writing the previous chapter.
Writing about how horrible their cooking was...it was just too much for me to handle.
I even laughed out loud whilst thinking about it, though I'm not sure if you guys had the same reaction as me. lllorz

Well, Chiyuu is just so cute! :hiakhiakhiak:
Putting rocks on the food, thinking that they were actually pepper. XD
And who knows? I could just be trolling you guys about that. :P

@Megumi: Hmm~ :glasses: Since I've been doing such a poor job in the previous chapters,
and the fact that this fic is taking a longer time than expected to finish...
I've decided to go straight to the problem.
After all, I'm being too corny nowadays and I can no longer write as fast as I could previously.

I'll also try my best to update frequently! :mon beam:

@Juribait: Yes~! :mon beam: And now I have done so (after two months of not updating!) :hiakhiakhiak:
Well... Thank you for the compliment, Juribait-san.  :shy2:
I'll also try to update on this fic more! I'll try my best! :mon beam:

@Haruko: Hmm... Should I do some coughspecialcoughscenecough for them then? :hiakhiakhiak:
I'll try to put more Atsumina into this. Just need to get more time to think about how to make them stop being so... lovey-dovey and shy.

@kahem: I love writing about Chiyuu being a ditz. It makes me love her some more!  :luvluv1:

@kurogumi: :glasses: Perhaps you're thinking about a Nezumi mayuyu here?
Hmm~ That might be it. But then :bigdeal: My plots change a lot. So that's not for certain. hahaha :hiakhiakhiak:
And you're english is alright! :on GJ:
So don't worry about it!

@flameeyes: Thank you for the very emotional message. XD
It just gives me the inspiration to write for this chapter.
So thank you. :kneelbow:

@sakura_drop: Thank you for the wait, Sakura-san. :kneelbow:
I hope that this can fic can still amuse you, inspite of my corny jokes that I sometimes add to the fic. lllorz

@Pandah: Pan-chan! :fainted:
I haven't updated this fic for exactly two months. I'm so sorry! :kneelbow:
I hope that you're no longer sad, since I've posted. ^^

A/N: Wow... I never updated for exactly two months.  :shocked And I want to apologize to you guys. I thought that it has only been a few weeks since I last updated. lllorz Anyway... I'm not going to babble any longer. Let's go on to the update~ :mon beam: (please don't kill me though)

Chapter 22 Part III

While the worried Akiba girls paced back and forth in their living room anxiously, two of the Royal girls were in their club room with three of their friends. The five of them were sitting on separate chairs with only costumes they borrowed from the club’s supplies, whilst drying off their own drenched clothes through the means of the fan.

Several minutes after a certain Matsui Jurina left, the clouds turned grey and started pouring rain on them. It wasn’t long when the rain became an opaque curtain that even drowned away the sounds of their loud voices. It took them a few minutes to find one another and feel their way out of the forest, with the involvement of falling into several muddy puddles from time to time.

Fortunately for the five girls, they managed to stumble upon the back door of the main building without any horrible misfortunes. They opened the door with thankful looks at their club president who had ‘borrowed’ the keys from the janitor, in order to go to the forbidden forest.

As they entered the safe and dry hallway, they took off their shoes and threw them aside to the mops with the knowledge that the janitor would go after them if they were to step onto the clean floors that he had waxed over and over again.

They took off their socks before wiping their legs with the clean rags they have taken from the inside of the janitor’s closet, and throwing them to the bucket of soapy water. Knowing the fact that the shower room keys would be with the janitor who has probably gone home, they sighed in disappointment and headed to their club room.

Once they have entered the club room, the five girls began taking their clothes off without any care of being seen in their undergarments as the itchy and sticking feeling of their clothes against their skin caused nothing but discomfort.

The cold air that the rain was emitting made the hairs on their skin to stand, causing them to rub their hands against their body in hopes of keeping themselves warm. When they managed to place their clothes in front of the fans, they each chose a costume from the closet of supplies and sat down in a circle.

They were all talking to each other, trying to keep their eyes off from one of the costumes being worn by a certain Kashiwagi Yuki. The girl that everyone had their eyes on was wearing nothing but a maid costume with a black panty-hose and stockings that somehow made it even more seductive.

Her white legs shone against the bright lights in the ceilings, looking silky and smooth as a newborn baby’s skin that the four girls couldn’t keep their eyes from staring. The black-and-white maid’s outfit seemed a bit too small for the princess-like girl and the buttons on her chest were proving it, by loosening on their own.

That wasn’t all.

Due to the fan moving its head from side to side, Yukirin’s short skirt would casually lift up to let the others see her panties. At some point, it even went up dangerously high until everyone could see her hip bone without the need to tilt their heads.

Her sister was currently blushing and trying her best to look away from the slightly indecent sight, to prevent any of her friends from thinking that she’d even have any interest in her OWN sister. Not only that, she was feeling extremely light-headed and wanted to do nothing but cover her friends’ eyes.

Wait!

Rena’s eyes popped open when she noticed how Sarin’s smile seemed to extend from ear to ear, irking her slightly. A nerve popped in her head as she continued to watch the perverted club President from checking her sister out, and it wasn’t long when she clenched her hands into tight fists.

She was starting to fume  with rage, sending out an aura that she had hoped Sarin would feel or notice, only to be disappointed when the red-haired ignored it completely and ‘accidentally’ threw her contacts onto the ground where she could get a perfect angle to see whatever it was underneath Yukirin’s skirt.

In other words, underneath the girl’s chair.

"Oops." Sarin gasped (which was obviously fake), and brought a hand to the case for her contacts.

"I dropped my contacts."

Another nerve popped inside Rena’s head, and an inner desire to take out her gun to threaten the girl was starting to taunt her. It was starting to thrash deep inside her, ready to lunge at the girl that kept on sneaking a peek inside the older raven-haired.

The rage made her open her mouth to start shouting at her perverted Drama president, only to be shut the moment Yukirin looked at her with a raised eyebrow, probably wondering what the terrifying aura she was emitting for.

Quickly smiling like an angel, Rena tilted her head and sent nothing but an innocent look to her older sister. The dangerous and suffocating aura that was starting to fill the whole room has instantly disappeared, making Churi and Karin wonder how such an innocent-looking girl could get so…terrifying.

As the scene of Rena sending deadly glares to the perverted president kept on occurring, a certain raven-haired had closed her eyelids and smirked to herself, enjoying the attention she was gaining from a girl named Matsui Rena.

It was really a funny sight to see for someone who was trying to pretend that she had no clue on what was happening. Her sister sat across from her, glaring at their perverted president who was on her knees trying to ‘find’ her missing contacts, while at the same time discreetly staring at the skin of her legs.

"Hmph." she smirked to herself mentally whilst keeping a pokerface on. "What Jurina doesn’t know is that Rena’s a sucker for cosplay."

Knowing the girl ever since they were kids gave her the opportunity to discover things like how the princess-like girl was actually an Otaku. And that was what she plan on using to her advantage, after finding out how powerful cosplaying was.

"Maybe I can even get her to kiss me like the last time." she smirked, rubbing her hands mentally.

As she did, she began to laugh almost hauntingly when the thought of getting Rena all to herself entered her mind. "Ohohohohohohoho~"

Her silent laughter was however noticed by the two sane girls who just sat there in their own costumes, staring at the three girls and sighing to themselves every now and then. Churi, who have been friends with Rena and Yukirin ever since they were in middle school, knew of Yukirin’s intense sister complex with her best friend Rena.

"This isn’t normal, even for someone who have a complex for her sister." Churi sighed to herself, as she watched Yukirin showing Rena her inner legs with an evident mischeivous glint in her eyes.

Slapping her forehead, she sighed as she watched her dear friend get entranced by the older girl’s seduction. It didn’t take long for her to slap her whole face with BOTH of her hands, when Sarin began to lift Yukirin’s skirt up without any form of shame whilst having this EXTREMELY perverted expression on her face.

"Karin!" she muttered, nudging the said girl with her elbow.

"Stop your sister’s antics!" she hissed. "I don’t want to see a murder happen right in front of me."

She was furrowing her eyebrows deeply, wanting to let the girl know just how serious the situation was for her older twin sister. The only reaction she got however was a simple curious raise of the brow. Karin merely stared at her with a questioning look on her face, making Churi heave a sigh before pointing at a fuming Rena.

The girl had her hands clutching hard onto the metallic rails of her seat. Her knuckles had turned pale white, and even her seat seemed to be trembling from the irritation that she was trying to vent onto the poor object. A nerve can even be clearly seen on her forehead.

Her breathing was slightly timed, making it obvious how much control she was trying to prevent herself from lunging at the red-haired, or even using the chair as a weapon to throw at her.

It didn’t help when Yukirin lifted her legs up slightly, for both Rena and Sarin to see her creamy thighs. Obviously, it made Rena’s face turn beetroot red from embarrassment and annoyance, when she realized just how much Sarin was seeing.

Seeing how Sarin seemed like she'd get a major nosebleed any moment, Karin couldn’t help but get extremely embarrassed. She slapped her forehead in disappointment before standing up from her seat and grabbing her sister by the collar of her shirt, pulling her forcefully back into her own chair.

"So, what about the role for Rena’s ‘prince’?" she asked, crossing her arms with bemusement on her face as she watched the composed look on Yukirin’s face turn disappear.

It was replaced by a look of annoyance, making it very much obvious how Sarin’s desire to give Jurina the role of Rena’s ‘prince’ irked her. It made her sit up straight, before sending a dark look at the girl who remained clueless to the deadly stare that she was receiving.

"Sarin, you need to choose carefully on who to give the role of the 'prince' to." Rena advised to the red-haired, wanting to make her sister happy and keep Jurina out of her college life.

It was already tiresome dealing with the younger girl at the mansion, and to have her chosen as the ‘prince’ would only mean nothing but a never-ending of headaches. Sure, Jurina used to be cold to her and such. But the sudden change in her personality, like being too clingy, during these past few days was just draining too much of Rena's energy.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?" Sarin sighed, returning to the way how a Drama president should act.

She crossed her arms across her chest and stared hard at her fellow members. "I’ve already decided on giving the role to the girl who came earlier on."

"That is UNACCEPTABLE!" Yukirin shouted, bolting up straight from her chair.

The sudden falling of the chair caused everyone to turn their gazes at her, all waiting for the reason for her sudden outburst. The raven-haired’s face was slowly turning red, making Sarin raise a brow at her before leaning against her seat.

"Why do you say so, real Kashiwagi Yuki?"

"She is just a second year high schooler!" Yukirin reasoned, raising her voice up as her irritation slowly grew. "You’re giving an important role to someone who cuts class!"

"Her academic performance does not affect me." Sarin merely replied with a shake of the head, along with a dismissive wave at the vexed raven.

"She isn’t cut out for the role!" Yukirin growled, clenching her fists tightly as the yearning to knock the red-haired out continued to grow.

Sarin shrugged her shoulders. "She looks like a charmer."

"And she acted like a natural."

"I auditioned for the role!" Yukirin reminded, not wanting to lose to a brat like Jurina.

Sarin shook her head and replied, "Though your acting was excellent, she came first."

The girl’s statement caused a nerve to pop inside the raven’s head, making her cry out in frustration as she stomped her foot to the ground. "This is an outrage!"

"If you hadn’t been dillydallying, the role would have been yours. from the very start." Sarin calmly replied, not letting the girl’s threatening aura get the best of her.

"For your information, I was on the way to the forest when THAT brat you want oh-so-badly to act, came to the main building and made me late!"

Sarin sighed and clicked her tongue several times, before waving a finger at the raven-haired. "My dear Yukirin, thou should never blame others for the misfortune that befell upon thee."

"It ruins the princess image you hold." Sarin added, giving a dismissive wave of the hand to her once more.

Yukirin’s gritted her teeth and walked towards her with steps that hinted of her desire to hit. Fortunately for the red-haired, Rena stood up immediately from her chair and stepped in between of the two girls just in time to prevent her anything from happening.

"Calm down." Rena mouthed to her, placing a hand on her sister’s shoulder.

The gesture made the older raven to stop in her tracks, as the cold hand of the younger girl cooled her down. It caused her to take a deep breath, whilst relieving and letting the other two girls take in a breath after keeping their breaths in.

Seeing how the girl had calmed down, Sarin stood up and walked to the her desk. Upon reaching the desk, she opened the drawer and took out a thick pile of paper. Flipping it right into the middle, she showed it to Yukirin and tapped a certain paragraph whilst saying it out loud without the need to read.

"She was charming, in a way that she had managed to grab everyone's heart without much effort given into her actions. Her short, straight hair remained stuck to her sweaty face, yet everyone swooned with how enticing it had made her look."

Sarin placed a hand on her hip and stared at Yukirin, who merely stared back at her with an emotionless look on her face. The red-haired stared deep into the raven's black eyes, before speaking out the reason for the paragraph she had spoken out loud.

"Can you charm the entire cast, without putting much effort like the girl written in this script did?" she asked.

Yukirin nodded confidently, only to be given a shake of the head.

"No, you can't."

Everyone waited for the Drama president to give her reason, and kept quiet. The red-haired opened sighed and flipped the script open once more, before pointing a finger at the raven-haired that she continuously insisted not to be chosen.

"Looking at how you are now," Sarin eyed her from head to toe. "you look more like the princess."

"I need someone who can be mischeivous and charming, " she said dreamingly, before cupping both of her cheeks as she continued on, "Yet at the same time kind and passionate."

"I need someone who can bring the best out of Rena," she said.

Then pointing a finger at Yukirin, she said. "And you can't do that."

"What?" Yukirin scoffed in disbelief.

"So you think that," Yukirin spat out her rival's name, fuming. "Jurina can do it?"

"Yes." Sarin answered without a moment of delay from hesitation.

Noticing the lightning and deadly glares that the raven was sending to her older sister, Karin sighed and walked towards her older sister, with her mind all made up.

"Sister," Karin said, looking intently at her older twin. "Since I'm the one who wrote this script, don't I have a say in this?"

Everyone, except for the Drama President and Yukirin, heaved a sigh of relief, sensing that this bickering that the two girls were doing would finally come to an end. Looking at the red-haired, they noticed her staring at Sarin with a questioning gaze, knowing that she was pondering on the reason what in the world had made her sister speak up for the very first time when it came to roles.

Closing her eyes, Sarin started tapping her chin before opening her eyes to take a few glances at the other members, who only gave her a nod to show that she should agree. Shrugging her shoulders, the stubborn Drama president agreed to her sister's once in a lifetime request.

"Alright."

Smiling brightly, Karin turned to everyone else. "Since I'm the scriptwriter, whatever I say goes. The president has given me her approval and permission as well."

"Is that fine?" she asked, making everyone nod their heads in response.

Locking eyes with each and every one, especially Yukirin and her sister, she asked. "There shall be no further arguements or whatsoever, do you guys understand?"

Everyone shivered as the girl stared at each of them intently, feeling like they were being hypnotized by the girl's hazel eyes. Wanting to get the girl's eyes off them, everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

The reaction that everyone gave her instantly made Karin replace her slightly scary pokerfaced expression, into a smile that looked like an angel's. Taking a shallow breath, she then announced on the conclusion she had decided on.

She smiled and told them,"I want both of them."

Several seconds of silence passed by...

"WHAT?!" Yukirin and Sarin cried in disbelief, a minute later after the girl has made the announcement.

Rena sighed and smacked her forehead, disappointend in the decision that the girl had made. And here she actually thought that Karin would stop the bickering between the two. At the same time she had her head lowered down, Churi was merely staring at Karin with a drop of sweat from her forehead.

"Karin," Sarin started, scratching the back of her head as she tried to calm herself down and prevent any arguements to arise between her and the said girl. "That's not really..."

"Really what?" her younger sister asked, raising a brow as she crossed her arms.

Finishing the sentence of the girl that she was previously arguing with, Yukirin spoke. "The answer to the problem?"

"Answer?"

The raven and red-haired nodded at the same time, agreeing with each other for the very first time. "Un."

"I don't see how it's not the answer to the problem, you guys." Karin pouted, taking a sit down on her chair as she did.

Sarin took a breath and massaged the temples of her head. "The role is only for ONE person."

"So?"

"Only one person is needed, idiot  " Yukirin muttered under her breath, receiving a glare from the older twin of the girl whom she had called an idiot.

Karin shrugged her shoulders and leaned against her chair, seeming quite relaxed while the two girls were still caught up in their tensed situation.

"That's not a problem I can't solve." she said.

Yukirin crossed her arms and raised a brow. "Oh, really?"

"Yes." Karin nodded, ignoring the scoff that Yukirin did after she had replied.

Seeing how nothing would happen if they didn't agree to what the girl wanted, Churi raised her hand up and spoke. "I agree with Karin."

"So do I." Rena said, raising her hand as well to the surprise of her older sister.

Yukirin stared at her own sister with a dumbfounded expression on her face. "But why?"

"I just want to." Rena told her, trying to hide the fact that she had no idea why she agreed, even though she knew that the bickering would still continued afterwards.

"Anyway, since it's three votes to two," Karin pointed at her twin and friend. "You can't go against it."

"But Karin-" Sarin started, only to be interrupted by Yukirin's anrgy snap.

"-How will that work out?"

Karin merely replied to her with another shrug. "That's easy."

"I'll just have to tweak a few changes here and there."

"And presto!" she cried happily, snapping her fingers as she did. "Problem solved."

"Just agree to it, you guys." Churi said, a hint of fatigue was evident in the tone of her voice.

Practicing her role for the play they were going to do, had drained most of he energy from her body. Her arms and legs were sprawled out on all directions, making her look like some sort of insect that has its legs spreaded out.

Rena gave a sigh and nodded her head, uttering her words of agreement to her close friend, feeling the same type of fatigue. But just when she was in the midway of her sentence, the door bursted open and the girl that caused the bickering of the Drama members to start, appeared.

"Have you guys seen Mayuyu?!" Jurina asked frantically, saoking wet from head to toe.

She turned to Yukirin and stared intently, ignoring the smile on Sarin's face, probably from the happiness of seeing the girl she had wanted to give the role to, despite her members' opposition.

"I have no idea." Yukirin answered, giving a nonchalant shrug of the shoulders as she stole a glance from her sister.

When she did, her eyes suddenly narrowed and the irritation that she had felt a while ago, started to arise once more. The younger raven was staring at Jurina with an expression that shows her concern for the girl, probably due to the reason that the young girl was dripping wet.

"This girl..." Yukirin growled to herself, after following the line of sight of her younger sister.

"Do you know where she-"

"-I don't care!" Yukirin snapped at Jurin, before pointing at her angrily. "So, get out!"

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, completely taken aback by the gentle and princess-like girl's suddenly snarling at the young girl. Realizing her sudden slip, Yukirin took in her usual composure and cleared her throat.

"Sorry," she apologized, though everyone could clearly see how insincere she had meant it.

"I was caught up in the bad weather."

"So, Matsui Jurina." Sarin said, walking over to the said girl and slinging an arm over her shoulder. "Did you come back to claim the role, which is rightfuly yours?"

"Sarin." her younger twin warned, sending her a warning glare from where she was currently at.

Shaking her head, Jurina replied. "No."

Looking serious than ever, she stared at her fellow members and spoke in a grave voice.

"Mayuyu and the others have been kidnapped."

To Be Continued....

A/N: I just love Sarin's character. XD And if weren't for her being in this chapter, I would have had no idea when I would post this update, or even write down the words to finish it. lllorz

Hopefully, I managed to get back into my rhythm when it comes to writing these fics of mine. It's been a long time since I've updated. :hiakhiakhiak:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! Byebye~! :mon bye::byebye:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:08:06 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #282 on: July 23, 2012, 02:57:58 PM »
You're seriously fired up to write huh. That's nice...
Hmm let's see....how fun, looks like Yuki will have a hard time with Jurina even in the play huh...can't say I don't approve since it makes things hilarious and interesting how everything would go around, then again, I sometimes can't help but shiver at the thought of Yuki's sister complex...not in a bad manner since it really amuses me a lot to see her snappish and irritated when it comes to Rena, though I wished she cared a bit for Mayu and the rest...I mean, they are missing...but then, all she did care was at that moment was to get the role and keep Rena herself while keeping Jurina at bay, not like that'll ever happen because surely it would still be WMatsui in the end.

Anyways!
I'm looking forward to the next update, hehehe, take your time kid. : )
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #283 on: July 23, 2012, 03:09:41 PM »
Uwaaa mayuyu...being kidnapped!!

Yukirin you're so mean...its your mayuyu! She is in dangerous situation
How could you dont care! Stop being so clingy with Rena she's not your,she is jurina future couple LOL tehee
Just get your mayuyu back!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #284 on: July 24, 2012, 12:23:48 AM »
Yay it's true that ditz Chiyuu is cute and woao!!!!
I wonder if Sarin knows that she play with death lmoa

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #285 on: July 24, 2012, 12:27:38 AM »
This story is really one of my faves. I mean, how can it not be a favorite in a list, if it's one hell of awesome? (sorry if my English expressions are awkward...)

What I like in this story (and what I lack in mine) is that you provide us with a nice flow and awesome plot, also giving us times to think, times to laugh, times to be scared of heroines' future happenings... You wrote a story with a good plot, placing lots of secrets and mysteries, lots of interesting happenings (repeating words, sorry), but at the same time you are able to provide us with some romantic/sweet/fluffy/adorkable and even laughable/comedy scenes.

Yukirin really has an overly-developed-sister-complex, that spawns here and there from time to time, recently it appears mostly every time Jurina or anyone else is looking at Rena-sama or touching Rena-sama or talking in a more than positive manner with Rena-sama. Her reactions (I imagine them every time I read those scenes and I laugh so hard  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) are expected though, but it makes a good comical side to this story.

Jurina is one of my favorites in this story (and not forgetting, of course, my all the time favorites Yuko-sama and Rena-sama), as her development is to my liking. She was against Rena-sama at first, and her reasons, at least to us, readers, were pretty clear. But as she found out that Rena-sama was not at fault with what concerned Jurina, her shyness and her being ashamed over her own actions were really in place and at the right time. And later, that is now, as she's heels over Rena-sama (if I could say so, or that's what I think, if to be more clear), I really like her a lot. She provides us with her coolness and childishness, also letting us see Yukirin's reactions, Rena-sama's inner fighting with her torn feelings towards Yukirin and Jurina.

I know who your faves are, but I really lack some Yuko-sama in this story, as I really wanna know how hers and NyanNyan's smexy and other feelings developed. The same goes for AtsuMina couple. Those two couples... They are just pure epicness, and let's not forget TomoTomo.

And I'm really worried about what happened to the missing members, so you can write about couple things after you explain and develop the mystery that is waiting for us. That was a long rant, but you deserved this long comment from me, muwi-chama.  :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:28:30 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART III [07/23]
« Reply #286 on: July 24, 2012, 04:49:09 AM »
At last!!!

Good for you then.. i will change back into reading mode.. i will go on hiatus. XD

And i will edit this after reading.. not the first huh? Okay then..
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »
Jurina loves Rena  :shy2:
what about Rena  :dunno:
Yuki has a sister complex  :stoned:
and Mayu she is kidnapped now  :OMG:
what Yuki do ??  :frustrated:
I can't wait for the next  :fainted:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #288 on: July 28, 2012, 04:44:50 PM »
Muuwiii-saaan...

Im just say hello...LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #289 on: July 29, 2012, 05:18:54 AM »
oh oh oh! indeed i am no longer sad :D

*facepalm* at these two perverts LOL
and this play is just a one big mess *shakes head*

but hg9ehguerhgu the others have been kidnapped! this is bad bad bad!
its time to go on a mission to save them all!!

but yes *cough* totally want more yuko and haruna hahah

thanks for the update karo-chan! :D

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!
« Reply #290 on: July 29, 2012, 06:55:10 AM »
OH!!! AN UPDATE!!!!!

:ding: :mon star: :ding:

:on gay: ♫♫..♫..I just got an Update.....♫♫ :on gay:
 :wriggly: ♫..♫♫..♫..I just got an Update.♫♫♫....♫ :wriggly:
 :mon roll: ♫♫...♫...I just got an update..♫...♫♫♫.. :mon roll:
 :mon dance: ♫♫...♫...I wonder what's in it!!!♫♫..♫♫... :mon dance:
[this is like a tune in Blue's CLUES when he's got a letter? :? yah! it is!! :thumbup :oops: :peace: ]

XD Oh! men!!!! :P
 :mon inluv:
doesn't have notify  :fuckyou: me a about this :cry:
 :? I wonder  :shocked: what's the problem of my account.... :thumbdown:
 :doh: even in other  :( site I haven't  :catglare: received a notification  :bleed eyes:
argh... :x it's been like shit  :twisted: for about a month now... :cry:

okay!!  :smh let's not talk about that thing~

hopefully after sending some PM to *toooot* I surf and viola I saw this

:twothumbs

:lol: hehehehe  :lol:

:twothumbs

now the matter  :thumbsup is YOU UPDATE!!!!!! :hand: :lol: :hand: thank you so much for this!!!!  :thumbup :oops: :peace:

I like your story so much.....
 :farofflook:
 :dunno: I think you have a love :heart: potion?... :dunno:
 :bingo:  just kidding okay :bingo:

:skull: :cat: :k-great: :k-hello: :k-great: :cat: :skull:

:lol:  hope you update soon!!!!! :lol:

[I can't wait!!!!]

:skull: :cat: :pen_whirl: :pen_wave: :pen_whirl: :cat: :skull:
 :cow:  KEEP up your good work and take care always!!!! :cow:

◄FLAMEEYES!

Proud to be an E-book reader
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:03:33 AM by flameeyes »

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #291 on: August 02, 2012, 05:54:18 PM »
Yay! New reader!   XD Your fic made me want to make a comment, thus registering for JPH!P c:

I finally got over my own embarrassment of reading Jurina interrupting an audition that should've been Yukirin's. :nervous

But oh my god, you DEVIL. TROLL. ANYTHINGYOUWANT. I had my own heartattack back in the chapter Sae shot Yukirin with an electric bullet, ahhh Jesus!

I like that Jurina might have a chance to appear in the drama club's film, even if she doesn't want to...~ for now? +w+ I wonder how that's gonna work out~

And MAYUYU. Y U GET YOURSELF KIDNAPPED. :mon fire: I don't know what made me think that the teacher was the culprit of Kumi's and Anna's kidnapping, but... whatever it was, it did. :D

So many things about this makes me LOVE it. ATSUMINA. KOJIYUU~. MAYUKI~... AND WMATSUI~ You made me come to love TomoTomo, more than just interested it. I love angry Yukirin and Rena~ I love Sarin so far. +w+ hehehehe... .....Ahh, I feel so new in this forum....  :sweat:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART I [10/03]
« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2012, 05:41:23 PM »
@Sieka-nee: Hehe~ Well, my inspiration has finally disappeared. I can't update as fast as I used to be, since I'm like...packed up from school activities. lllorz
And is Yukirin's sister complex really that bad? *bad pokerface* :hiakhiakhiak: I just love making her seem like that, since I haven't read any fic that made her seem so. And it's quite refreshing to write her off that way. I don't know why, but I just love it! And don't worry! I'll make sure that she learns to care about Mayuyu. Maybe?
And any news about your updates? :luvluv1:

@kurogumi: hahaha, I definitely most agree with you there, Kurogumi-san. Rena-san is Jurina's! :mon beam: So don't worry, I'll completely MAKE her love Mayuyu. Maybe to the point that she'll be a stalker? Who knows? :hiakhiakhiak: And thank you for greeting me hello. Made me realize that I should start writing then. :hiakhiakhiak:

@kahem: Of course! Chiyuu, ditz or not, is still cute! :luvluv2: And maybe, she's still not aware of the things that may happen to her? :hiakhiakhiak:

@sakura_drop: Ah! Thank you so much! :kneelbow: That really means alot to me! And don't worry! You're expressing well enough! Ah~ It's making me blush. :luvluv2:
Oh my god... Your comment is really long and I love it! And did I really make Yukirin seem that way? Hmm... Maybe I should put her in a mental hospital or something like that. :hiakhiakhiak: You know? Just to get her fixed up just so she'll love Mayuyu already!
And of course... I'll try to make some more scenes for Kojiyuu and Atsumina. It seems that I've been putting too much effort on the Yuki/Rena/Jurina that I've completely forgotten about them! Ah~ But don't worry, coz this one's just meant for them! I think? I can't say! :hiakhiakhiak:
And thank you so so so much! :kneelbow: Just having your comments was enough. Imagine that long one! *cries* Thank you!

@bochang: Oppa~ I'm still waiting for you comment! hahahaha

@mo-chan: Well, here's the next one! Sorry that it took longer than expected. :kneelbow: Hope that I made this long enough for you and the other readers. :hee:

@Pandah: ahahaha. but then you know the saying 'All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy." :hiakhiakhiak: And of course! This one is for you Kojiyuu and Atsumina couples! But then... nah! I'm not gonna spoil. :hiakhiakhiak:

@flameeyes: Your comments are just so full of icons, it makes me smile! I can like...imagine you! hahaha
And love potion?  :dunno: I dunno? LOL And thank you! You take care too! :byebye:

@Crossing Crossroads: Oh my god! YAY~! Thank you so much! Now you can finally comment. :hee: And I like your fic by the way! I can't wait to read more of it! Please update soon, Cross-san! :mon bye: And don't worry! everyone in this forum is really kind! We'll all treat you well! :hee:

A/N: Okay, Atsumina and Kojiyuu fans. :mon beam: I wanted to dedicate this chapter to those two pairings, but then... I don't know. I don't know why it... *notgonnaspoilit* Please go on and read... lllorz

Chapter 23 Part I

"What do you mean that they've been kidnapped?!" the raven-haired growled as she slammed her hands onto the poor table.

The object that was unfortunate to receive her anger, shook under her hands, only to receive another hard slam from her a second later. The slam echoed throughout the room, drowning the silence and preventing anyone from letting out a word or even a squeak in fear of receiving her wrath.

Well, all except for one.

Jurina walked towards the enraged girl without any second of hesitation and continued to speak, not noticing the warning looks the other girls were giving to her. Watching her with pitiful eyes, they all shook their heads and let out a sigh, wondering whether the younger girl was wishing for an early death the moment they heard her speak.

"I received a call from Sayaka and the others." she said, not noticing the other girls praying for her safety (well, everyone except for Yukirin). "And they told me that they can't contact any of them."

The junior high student continued to inform everyone in the room, mainly her, but the words that continued to leave her mouth only fell into dear ears as the raven stared at the table under her. She had her fists clenched tightly as she kept quiet.

Her sudden silence seemed to have been noticed by Jurina, making her take a step towards her. Seeing how the girl was walking to her doom, the other Drama members held her back in an attempt to save her from an untimely death.

The raven's older sister, however, made them release the hold they had on Jurina, smirking to herself as she started thinking of the reaction that Jurina would probably have after Rena takes out her irritation on the junior student.

Rubbing her hands evilly, she laughed internally as she and the others watched Jurina walking into the lion's den, completely unaware that the boiling anger that Rena had at the moment was caused by no one else but her.

"Go on, Jurina." Yukirin cackled, laughing evilly to herself as she continued to count down for the expression on Jurina's face to be replaced by a look of fear. "Go on and die!"

"Mwuahahahahaha!" she laughed wickedly.

The other remaining girls only looked at her with a look of disbelief written all over their faces. Churi shook her head and facepalmed herself, wondering to how deep was the raven's sister complex was for the younger girl.

"We should make her Black." Sarin whispered to her sister, referring to the antagonist in their play.

Whispering back, Karin nodded. "On it, Neechan."

Their whispering stopped with a halt, the instant Yukirin growled and stomped her foot. Expecting her younger sister to grab Jurina by the collar like how she would normally do in times like these, she was surprised to witness Rena look up from the table, without any hint of anger or contempt on her face.

"There, there." Jurina cooed, stroking the older girl's raven hair a second later.

Yukirin radiated a huge amount of anger through the aura she was emitting, infuriated to see her younger sister walk towards Jurina, and HUG her.

"How dare you, Jurina!" she screamed at the said girl mentally, growling as she clenched her fists and dug her nails deep into her palm, breaking the skin. "How dare you take her away from me!"

She was supposed to be the one comforting Rena! She was supposed to be the one stroking her hair like that, cooing and hugging her as she sobbed against her shoulder! It's supposed to be HER! Not Jurina!

Not anyone else, but her!

Rena had this look of vulnerability shown on her face as she allowed herself to be soothed by the taller, yet younger girl. This made everyone in the room to be surprised and wonder what in the world happened to the raven-haired.

"What in the world is going on here?" Churi asked herself, completely confused with what was happening.

Shouldn't her best friend be kicking the table she had slammed her hands onto? Or maybe going on a rampage, growling about how she was going to kill the people who dared kidnap her younger sister, Kumi (whom Churi knew that Rena loved more than Yukirin)?

"Jurina brainwashed her!" Yukirin hissed, narrowing her eyes at the two girls. "I will kill her!"

Attempting to do so, she walked forward and tried to grab Jurina. But before she could even take a few steps, Churi stepped in to help the young girl from the attempted death. She quickly grabbed Yukirin by the wrist and pulled her in to whisper into her ears.

"Remind your sister that Kumi needed to be saved." Churi told her, earning a questioning look from Sarin and Karin. "You can get Jurina off Rena then."

"Ah, you're right!" Yukirin beamed a smile at her before skipping off to where the two girls stood, still enjoying the hug that they were in.

Pulling Jurina by the collar and pushing her to the side, she gave a discreet glare and turned to her favourite sister. She started massaging Rena's cheeks and gave a warm smile; one that only her sister would receive from her.

"Let's go save, Kuumin." she smiled, earning a small smile in return from Rena.

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"That's what I said, so why in the world are you doing here?!" Yukirin cried at the three girls, who calmly took a sip from their cups and ignored her angry outburst.

Sharply enhaling air out from her nose, she turned to the apple of her eye and whined. "Why are they here with us, Rena?"

"They offered to help us, Yukirin." her sister calmly replied, tapping her foot on the floor as she waited for someone to come into the room.

Frowning at the answer she had received, Yukirin crossed her arms and pouted. "But they didn't have to tag along!"

"We can save Kuumin by ourselves!" she added, before pointing at the rest of the Akiba girls, who kept their silence and stared at the continuous childish act by the raven. "We already have them to help us!"

"And since when did they know about us being a part of a mafia family?!" she cried, pulling at her hair as she let out an exasperated sigh afterwards.

Rena shrugged in response and took a sit next to Jurina, who gladly linked her arms with the raven. "No idea."

"Hands off." Yukirin growled at her rival, plopping herself in between to prevent any more interactions between the two. "Shoo, stay there."

After shooing her rival for Rena's affection, she turned to her sister and started on her ranting once more. "I can understand and allow Churi, as well as Karin to help us."

"But why in the world is THAT creature with us?" she said, narrowing her eyes at the direction where a certain red-haired was sitting.

The referred red-haired only stuck out her tongue childishly. "I'm Kuumin's friend as well, so it's only natural to help out in saving her."

"Don't believe her." Karin told them, giving a hard slap at the back of her older sister's head. "She wanted to see just how big your house is."

"Shhh!" Sarin shushed her whilst putting a finger on Karin's lips, earning a roll of the eyes from her twin. "But I knew that my suspicions were correct."

Pouting at Rena, she cried. "You live in a huge mansion!"

Her younger twin only let out an exasperated sigh, before sending another hard slap to the back of her head once more. The gesture and the pained whine that Sarin let out made the other Akiba girls to giggle and snicker to themselves, reminding the Drama members of them.

"Your friends seem so fun to be with, Rena. Especially Sarin." Tomochin stated, earning a small pout from the girl hugging her from behind. "Can I play with her sometime?"

Tomo~mi gave a small sound of irritation and stood up, walking away from her when the older Tomomi didn't even bother to turn her head at her direction. Little did she know, Tomochin mentally slapped herself for even joking, knowing how easily jealous the younger girl was.

"Enough of this." Yukirin frowned, leaning away from the back of her seat as she eyed Jurina from the corner of her eyes. "Let's go save my sister."

"And Mayuyu." Jurina added as she sat down next to Rena, by the area where Yukirin couldn't get in between of.

The other girls only laughed at the little rivarly they were witnessing, replacing it a second later with a look of seriousness. Not a hint of playfulness could be seen on each of their faces, making those in the room to quieten and let silence envelop them.

Breaking the silence, Takamina removed Acchan's arms around her waist and stood up, clearing her throat before speaking. "Things are getting out of hand, and I don't like it."

"Our Consiglieres have been kidnapped." she stood in front of everyone, and crossed her arms whilst closing her eyes. "And three of our members are missing."

"Five, actually." Sayaka suddenly spoke, making the rest of the girls to stare at her and give a questioning look.

Letting out a sigh, the tall girl walked to where Mariko sat, and placed an arm on her shoulder. "Sae hasn't returned since last night's incident, and Mariko here hasn't been able to locate her girl."

"She's not my girl." Mariko told Sayaka, removing the black-haired's hand on her shoulder as she send a narrowed stare at her. "But yes, she's missing."

"Seriously, those two..." Takamina grumbled, letting out a weary sigh as she massaged the temples of her forehead. "We already have enough problems to deal with, and they're missing?"

"Don't stress yourself, Takamina." Acchan said with concern, pulling her down to sit on her lap.

When Takamina did, she started rocking the shorter girl from left to right, making them look like a mother and daughter. Yuko saw this and stared at Haruna, who was deep in her thoughts as she wondered to herself for the reason why things were going wrong for their Family.

"Nyan Nyan~" Yuko smiled, snuggling closer to the bishoujo before continuing on. "Can you give me another session of your punishment?"

Haruna snapped out of her trance and stared at her in surprise. "Huh?

"Punishment, Nyan Nyan." Yuko repeated, staring at her with pleading eyes before pointing at Acchan and Takamina. "Give me my punishment again."

Haruna only looked at her, completely dumbfounded at the moment, not knowing whether she should be amused or surprised that the younger girl wanted to be punished once more. "What?"

"My punishment, Nyan Nyan." the shorter girl whined with complete seriousness, ignoring the important discussion the others were having in front of them. "Give me another hot lap dance."

"W-what are you talking about?" Haruna denied, flabbergasted as she tried to hide her red face from the others, who were all staring at her after noticing the perverted expression on Yuko's face. "Stay away from me, you hentai!"

"Eh!?" Yuko stared at Haruna with a hand on her swolling cheek, surprised that she had just gotten a slap from the girl who seduced her the night before.

Just then, a pillow was thrown at her. That managed to snap Yuko out of her shocked trance, making her turn her head to the culprit, Takamina. The shorter girl gave her a stern glare and continued on talking.

"We have to find them fast." Takamina said, unaware of the attack that she was to receive a second later from the girl whom she threw a pillow at.

Poof!

"Ahahahahaha!" Yuko laughed, clutching at the sides of her stomach with her finger pointing at the short girl, who fell down to her butt after receiving a huge blow to the face from the very same pillow she had thrown a while ago.

Bolting up from the ground, Takamina threw the pillow away from her and stared hard at Yuko. "Stop playing around and focus, Yuko!"

"We need to do this seriously or everything from before will happen again!"

When the older girl refused to cease her laughter, she added in a grave voice. "Do you want Erepyon's death to happen to them?"

Yuko stopped laughing with a halt, completely taken aback by the question that Takamina had just given her. Seeing this, Takamina continued, not wanting to let Yuko lose her concentration again, not when they need to prevent the same thing from happening.

"Do you want the five of them to die right in front of you; killed and tortured without any mercy given to them?" she asked, taking a step towards her.

Everyone else in the living room had their mouths shut, especially the girls from the Royal Family. They were enveloped by a blanket of heavy atmosphere; suffocating them with guilt and sadness. The color of their faces have been completely drained, replacing it with a pale complexion.

The Rappapa girls only stared at them, though not really keen in letting them re-live a heart-breaking memory that they were told of the night before. This made Takamina loosen up and look away, before speaking in a weak voice.

"I don't want anyone else to die, Yuko."

Turning to the older girl, she stared with teary eyes. "Meetan has been our mother ever since each of us lost our parents, and Maachan has been with the Rappapa Family for who knows how long."

"I don't want to lose anyone anymore." she sobbed, covering her eyes as hot tears started streaming down from them.

Seeing the Crown Prince look so heart-broken and weak, Yuko couldn't help but feel like a fool for acted. She knew it, almost better than anyone else, about how horrible it was to lose someone you've practically known and came to love like your own family.

She knew it better after losing Erena.

That girl has been her friend and companion, even before she became a part of this ruckus. The two of them were childhood friends, closer than normal ones and even seeming like a pair of sisters separated from birth.

Nothing broke Yuko's heart than the sight of witnessing Erena mercilessly killed; battered, helpless, yet still having the ability to smile as if the death that awaited her was truly destined.

"I'm not going to allow anyone to die here, Takahashi." Yuko spoke, stopping the shorter girl's sobs and making her look up.

Standing up from her seat, Yuko walked to where Takamina was now standing. She grabbed the younger girl's hand and grasped it tightly against her chest; a sign which she normally uses in times whenever she makes a promise.

"I promise you, I won't let anyone else die." she swore, grasping the hand a little bit more before releasing it and walking to the center.

Giving a knowing look at Yukirin, who no longer had jealousy and bitterness written all over her face, she gave a small smile before turning to everyone else. "Let's go save, Kuumin."

"Un." Everyone nodded their heads.

Standing up, the remaining Royal girls sent each other a comforting smile. The warm atmosphere has completely caused the tense and heavy one to dissipate, making those in the room to take a breather. The atmosphere, however, was soon destroyed the moment a cry and sniffle was heard.

"Aah! I can't take it anymore!" Sarin's wailing caused everyone else to turn their attention to her, and raise their brows.

The red-haired had several tissues in hand, sniffling and crying streams of tears as she continued to wail to her sister, who was sighing non-stop as she patted her older twin on the back in hopes of getting her to stop.

"Sorry," Karin apologized. "She tends to get emotional when people talk like that."

Everyone dropped a sweat. "A-ah..."

"But you know, I don't blame her." Churi suddenly spoke, giving a small smile at Yuko and Takamina.

"The two of you sounded so cool, the hair on my skin stood up."

"Well, as much as I would like to hear more of those..." Mariko started, crossing her arms as she stood up and caused everyone to stare at her. "We really need to get a move on if we're going to save them."

"Ah... You're right." Everyone agreed, nodding their heads before following Yuko and Takamina to the computer room.

With their informant busy dealing with her school and the task that Jurina had given her, contacting her or even getting a hold of her was close to improbability. The only way to save their members were to act as fast as they could, and use their own intuition, as well as skills.

It took them a few minutes for them to reach the computer room and get started in whatever they had to do in order to find their missing/kidnapped members. The Akiba girls split themselves into several groups of four, and started on their own research.

As time passed on, Mariko suddenly realized something. Looking around, her eyebrows furrowed together as she started to wonder where one of their family members were. She looked around one last time to make sure that her eyes weren't playing tricks on her, before walking to where the second shortest girl in the room stood.

Mariko tapped Yuko on the shoulder and asked, "Where is Kojiharu?"

"Nyan Nyan?" Yuko asked, tilting her head to the side before looking around to search for the tall brown-haired beauty.

When her eyes weren't able to find her, she turned back to Mariko and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Wasn't she with you when we were in the room?"

"Was she?" Mariko asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she tried to remember the events before they went to the computer room.

Snapping her fingers, she cried. "Ah! She's probably spacing out by the corner where I left her!"

Yuko only dropped a sweat, before turning to where her own group was doing their research. Her group was having a hard time with the computers, as well as Miichan's and Sae's gadgets that Takamina's own group brought in.

"I'll go get her." Mariko smiled, patting the short girl on the shoulder, noticing the problematic expression on her face. "She's probably still angry at you anyway."

"Thanks." the short girl smiled back with a nod, before going off to where her group were busily trying to see if any of Miichan's and Sae's gadgets was useful.

The tall girl turned on her heels and started walking back to where they all came from a few minutes ago. Once she had reached the living room, she instantly spotted a familiar girl, spacing out by the corners of the room.

She let out a small chuckle, carefully making her way towards the unsuspecting girl, before placing both of her hands on Haruna's shoulders and shaking her fiercely. As she did, she started pretending to be in a frenzy; wide-eyed and frantic.

"Haruna!" she cried, shaking the poor girl. "Haruna!"

"Wha- Huh?" the younger girl looked at her in surprise, wondering what was happening for the short-haired to be in such a panicking state.

Trying to maintain the growing smirk hidden, she spoke. "Yuko's gone!"

"What?!" Haruna cried, bolting straight up.

"Yes!" Mariko nodded. "After you dazed off, everyone went to the computer room. Once we've reached there..."

She began to cry, covering her eyes and letting out (fake) sobs. This caused Haruna to panic even more, making her grab Mariko by the shoulders and shake her frantically in return. She began to ask the older girl what in the world was happening.

"What?! Tell me!" she cried, worrying deeply for the same girl she had slapped a while ago. "What happened to my Yuko?!"

"S-she..." Mariko trailed off, completely enjoying every second of it. "She's gone..."

"Y-Yuko's..." Haruna breathed out. "G-gone...?"

Mariko nodded. "I'm sorry."

"H-how..." Haruna felt her knees going weak, and she felt down to the couch. "Y-Yuko..."

"Yuko..." Mariko trailed off, before continuing on in a nonchalant voice. "Has gone off to test the gadgets Miichan and Sae created."

"I shouldn't have slapped her!" Haruna cried, still not able to let her mind process in what the older girl had just said to her, still shock with the 'news' that was given to her a while ago. "I should have told her how much I love her!"

"How much she means to me! How I love every single thing about her; her touch, her hugs, her kisses, and even her pervertedness!" Haruna's confession caused the older girl to smirk to herself as she leaned against the couch, enjoying the moment.

Just then, something clicked inside Haruna's head. "Wait..."

"Marichin, you..." she turned to the older girl, who had nothing but a huge smirk on her lips, making her eyes widen as the realization came to light. "Y-you troll!"

"Who, me?" Mariko smirked even more.

Haruna stood up and pointed an accusing finger at her, flabbergasted that she has, once again, been pranked by the older girl. However, not a word left her mouth as complete disbelief took over her. This was taken into opportunity by Mariko, who still had yet to fill in her satisfaction of teasing the younger girl.

"Oh, I shouldn't have slapped her! I should have told her how much I love her, how much she means to me and how I love every single thing about her!" Mariko mimicked her, only this time, exaggerating on the tone of voice.

Haruna covered her face, blushing madly as the older girl continued on with her teasing, knowing fully well that nothing she would do can make her to stop once Mariko has started. "Mou!"

Mariko stopped her teasing a few seconds later, unable to contain her laughter from the sight of a flustered-looking Haruna, much to the younger girl's relief. It took her a minute or two to compose herself, before ending up laughing once more.

"Mou~!" Haruna cried, shaking the older girl in an attempt to make her stop her. "Stop it, Marichin!"

Her continuous whining fortunately made the girl stop in both her laughing and teasing, making the younger girl sigh in relief, but not before sending her a wary look as she waited for another outburst of laughter, which never came.

"You should have seen you face though." Mariko chuckled, making the other girl give a pout as she leaned against the couch with her hands crossed across her chest. "It was completely hilarious."

"That was not a laughing matter." Haruna retorted, looking away hautingly in an attempt to keep her pride.

"You shouldn't make jokes about such things, Marichin." she added, looking straightly at the older girl as she continued. "I really thought that something bad had happened to Yuuchan."

"I know, and I'm sorry." Mariko sighed, patting the younger girl on the shoulder.

Adding a small smile that was mixed with sadness, she spoke. "I shouldn't have pranked you like that, especially when things are so complicated."

"Come on." Letting out a sigh, she stood up and offered her hand to the younger girl, which was taken without any hesitation. "Let's go and help the others."

The two of them walked to the computer room where everyone was currently at, but right before they entered, Haruna was stopped by Mariko. The older girl whispered in her ear, telling her to be more honest with her feelings towards the short girl.

Haruna nodded in reply and went off to help Yuko, but was stopped when the short girl suddenly turned and accidentally touched her bust. This caused Haruna to act through her instinct, making her slap Yuko and stomping off to the other side, far away from the short girl.

"Oh, I give up." Mariko mumbled, giving her face a hard slap after witnessing the scene before her.

She returned to her own work, determined not to let anything distract her. She wasn't sure how or when it happened, but she was actually worrying for the girl who was supposed to be the one in charge of her.

"Must be because it's grown quite silent here." she mumbled, not wanting to admit what she was currently thinking at the moment.

After all, she was Mariko-sama.

"Where has that fool gone off to anyway?" she grumbled, not really liking how she was unable to be honest with her own feelings despite being the one to say it to Haruna.

Ironic, wasn't it?

"I will seriously pummel her when she gets back here." she muttered under her breath, though this was clearly heard by the rest of the family.

They watched and backed away as she began to emit an aura, fearing for their lives at the moment since the girl was pretty much known for being sadistic towards anyone, even her own family. They had no idea why she was looking so upset, but they didn't bother asking.

However, it seems that Sarin really wanted to die that day. She walked to where the older girl sat, who was typing furiously on the keyboard as she searched continuously for the pictures and locations of her missing partner.

Clearing out her throat, she asked. "Who are you looking for?"

"Some idiot who's going to die once she gets back here." Mariko replied, ending her sentence with a growl.

Sarin nodded her head and opened her mouth once more, making her fellow Drama members slap their own faces. "Do you like her?"

"No."

"But you look so worried." Sarin pointed out.

By this time, everyone had stopped with whatever they were currently doing, watching the two girls talk to each other (or more like Sarin interviewing the older girl). They were curious with what was going to happen, especially the Royal girls who knew nothing of the side that Mariko has whenever she was in this...mood.

"I'm not worried." Mariko replied.

Sarin clicked her tongue. "But you're looking so upset about it, and you won't really search for her unless you have feelings for her."

Click.

Mariko's finger had pressed hard onto the mouse, breaking a hole through it with her slender fingers. This action caused the rest to freeze right on the spot, but not enough to make Sarin stop in her interview.

"You like her, don't you?" Sarin asked with a smile, completely oblivious to everything.

Her twin sister just sighed, shaking her head as she mumbled about not wanting to die. The others listened to her grumble about how clueless and dumb her older twin was, despite having the better grades and rank in the school.

"Well?" Sarin probed, making the brown-haired turn to her with a slight glare.

She was about to open her mouth to start and turn the tables although she know nothing about the red-haired for her to use against her, but the computer started to make several beepings sounds, alerting everyone.

Scrambling to behind Mariko, they stared at the huge computer screen. There were several dots flickering on it, but only Mayuyu's name was shown along with it. Turning to each other, they nodded their heads in understanding and hurried to their weapons' garage.

The three Drama members stared at the Akiba girls; both horrified and amazed at the amount of dangerous weapons displayed on every shelf and locker. Sarin hopped and squealed in glee, skipping off to where she and Yuko started spazzing about the deadly tools.

Several minutes later, they were forcibly dragged get into the cars, after being unable to leave the weapon room. Karin and Churi felt like their faces could suffer great damage from the series of facepalming they have been doing ever since they had arrived to the Akiba Family's mansion.

They quickly drove to the location where the dots had last flickered, not wanting to lose the missing girls' location just because it took them a long time to get there. Not knowing where in Tokyo they were headed, they looked at one another as the dots started to flicker more and closer on their screen to their current location.

It took them a minute or two to decide to get off their rides when they were by a forest, not wanting to alert anyone who might be on duty. Shushing everyone next to them in reminder of the importance to be quiet, they began to tread on the slightly muddy road with their weapons being tightly held.

"Are you sure that it's a good idea to bring my sister along?" Karin asked those in front of her, sending a few glances to her older twin almost every second to make sure that she doesn't get lost or let their enemies know they were coming.

Rena nodded her and sighed, pushing away twigs from side to side with her katana as they went in deeper into the forest. "She might set the car on fire."

"True." Karin sighed, shaking her head as the memory of her older sister accidentally setting their whole classroom on fire with a single toy she had created. "We can keep an eye on her as well."

"Shh."

Takamina had stopped in her walking and shushed everyone else, motioning for them to stop before beckoning at them to take a stand beside her, where they were perfectly hidden by the trees. Pointing in front of her, everyone turned their eyes to a huge building that pretty much looked like house.

"Is this the place?" Sayaka asked through a whisper, not letting her eyes wander off from the sight in front of her.

Takamina looked at the beeping device she held in her hand, and nodded. "Un."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Sarin asked, bolting up straight before running towards the house. "Let's go!"

"Wait!" Karin cried, unfortunately grasping at the air after being unable to grab her older twin due to her eager and excitement that allowed for her speed to increase. "Oneechan!"

Everyone's eyes went wide, taken aback by the Drama President's brave yet stupid action. It took Karin to stand and wave her hands in front of them for their trance to stop and realize that the red-haired could die and alert the enermy that they were around.

"After her!" Takamina cried, running right after Sarin's tail in an attempt to stop her from entering the house

Everyone else followed suit, panting and wondering to themselves about what in the world was the red-haired thinking in running straight at the house by shouting. Just then, the curtains by the window moved, making everyone's heart skip several beats.

Feeling a surge of energy running through their bodies, Sayaka and Yuko ran past Takamina, grabbing the red-haired by the collar of her costume (she didn't want to change into normal ones) before tackling her to the side where they could be perfectly hidden by the bushes.

"HEY!" Sarin cried painfully, pouting and glaring at them as she rubbed her sore butt. "That hurts!"

The others kept quiet and sighed to themselves, shaking their heads as they listened to the pained cry of the red-haired after getting smacked on the back of the head by a younger golden-haired. Wiping away the sweat from their eyes, they stared at the dimming sky before turning to each other.

Nodding at each other, they each started to check on their weapons to make sure that none was malfunctioning. The thought of the possibility that Miichan's and Sae's gadgets, that Sarin planned on using, could might very well be the end of theirs, since it could detonate and explode on them any second after getting pressed from a simple wrong press of the button.

"Stay next to me!" Karin growled at her older twin, pulling her next to her side before tying a knot with a rope she brought, on each of their wrists to make sure that the red-haired doesn't get carried away and forget to stay beside her.

Pouting, Sarin held up her wrist. "Remove this."

"It hurts!" she added with a whine, only to be silence by Rena's smacking of the hand to her lips. "Mmpphff!"

"If my sister got hurt because of your reckless actions, I will quit the club!" Rena threatened, earning a frantic shake of the head from her club president. "So, make sure not to do ANYTHING."

Sarin tightened the rope and held it up for Rena to see. "Do nothing, got it!"

Clearing her throat, Takamina motioned for everyone to go and follow her after she had made sure that they could go and do so. She stood up and sneakily made her way to the back of the house, peering through the windows and letting her ears pick up any forms of sound.

Seeing that the girl with the ribbons was not going to give them any instructions soon, Sayaka and Yuko followed her and stayed by her side, often peering at every direction to make sure that they wouldn't be seen.

Churi turned her head to see if a certain Kashiwagi Yuki was doing any of her moves on her own sister, only to be slightly surprised to see that she wasn't. In fact, she was at the far end of the group, along with Jurina and Sarin.

Curious to hear some laughter coming from the three, she made her way towards them. After doing so, she was rewarded by several photos and posters of Rena on the ground. The three girls were holding some bikini shots that seemed to have been stolen pictures of the raven-haired, talking excitedly to one another yet making sure that no one could do so.

"You have got to be kidding me." Churi scoffed in disbelief, before turning her head to the golden-haired whose wrist was still tied to her perverted Drama President. "Karin?"

"It keeps her from doing anything else that might jeopardize this mission." the golden-haired gave a nonchalant shrug.

Churi shook her head and moved away from the group of three, making her way back to the others whilst whispering to herself. "Better get away from the murder scene."

Once she had reached Acchan's side, she tapped the short-haired on the shoulder and asked about their current progress. Though Sarin was stupid enough to actually run right at the doors, she couldn't help but wonder why weren't they making any futher movements from there.

"Hold on." Acchan told her, taking out a small walkie-talkie before pressing the same button every now and then; sending a message through morse code to the three girls who were by the house.

Everyone saw Takamina turn her head towards them, nodding it before nudging Yuko and saying something to her. The taller of the two short girls only nodded her head as if trying to show her that she had understood whatever it was that Takamina had told her, before making her way behind the other side of the house as sneakily as she could.

This caused Haruna to panic, making her think of the worst possible scenarios that might occur if the short girl were to ever make a mistake or let her location be known to those inside of the house. Thoughts of Yuko actually getting injured made her feel queasy, something that was extremely rare for the tall beauty.

"Where is she going?" Haruna asked in a whisper to Acchan, tapping the younger girl on the shoulder.

Acchan whispered back. "She's just going to try and infiltrate the place."

"What?!" Haruna cried, bolting up from where she was squatting.

Everyone else turned to her and placed a finger by their lips, shushing her as they did. "Shh!"

"Are you trying to send her to die?" Haruna asked everyone, not caring if her loud voice would let their enemies be alerted, if it means saving her little squirrel.

Mariko sighed and pulled her down quickly. "Listen, Haruna."

"You're not the only one worrying about a member here. Everyone at the moment is scared and fearing that we might be too late, but we can't just go and burst into the place because that might put our members' lives in danger."

"Just trust in her, chiyuu~" Tomo~mi told her with a smile. "Yuuchan is our Crown Princess, and she's practically hard to kill."

"But-"

"Trust her, Haruna." Acchan told her with a gentle smile, placing a hand on the older girl's shoulder in order to calm her down, even just a little.

Haruna stared at everyone, letting out a sigh a minute later when she realized that even if she tried to do anything, she'd be stopped. Everyone smiled at her and patted her back, telling her that she has nothing to worry about since it'd probably be Yuko saving her arse.

"I'm going in." A voice suddenly spoke, breaking the silence that has formed after the tall beauty decided to keep quiet and calm down.

Everyone turned to the owner of the voice, finding themselves staring at Rena. The raven was checking her gun before she turned to look at them, staring straight into their eyes before speaking to them in a serious tone.

"I can't let anything happen to my sister."

"Let's just stay here and wait for the orders from the three." Mariko stood up and walked to her, placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder as she tried to change her mind.

Rena only remove the hand on her shoulder and pointed at the house in front of them. "If we continue to wait any longer, my sister's life would be at a higher stake!"

"I can't let that happen." she declared, staring hard at them before running as fast as she could towards the house.

With the same thought in mind, eveyrone started running behind her. They started to sprint towards the house, surrounding it in less than a minute from within a good distance of a few meters. With weapons in their hands, they nodded at one another and started closing in it.

Yuko has been climbing up the house and has now placed herself right above where she suspected their members were currently at. Yukirin and the other Drama Club members have placed themselves by the window, ready to launch an attack once they've been given the signal.

Takamina and Sayaka held their grip even tighter on their weapons, breathing in slowly as they stared into each other's eyes. Giving a curt nod, Takamina and Sayaka moved back, before kicking the door with full force.

Within an instant, the rest of the girls surrounding the house came bursting in. Rena and the rest of the Drama members came in through the windows, breaking the glass and causing shards to be sprawled all over the floor.

"Put your hands up in the air and drop to the ground!" Yukirin shouted, shooting the top of the roof to show just how serious she was at the moment.

It must have been due to Sarin's way of entering that caused the entire place to be up in smokes, since she had thrown a smoke bomb she took from the sets of weapons that Miichan and Sae had created. Adding to everyone else's dilemma, she started using a flash bomb.

"Stop it, Sarin!" Takamina and Rena yelled at the same time, coughing as they tried to sway the smoke away from their noses.

The girl did stop in her usage of such equipments, but that only made the rest of the girls worry as they wonder what and where the red-haired was. Squinting their eyes, they tried to search for any reddish hair amongst the mist, only to catch a glimpse of one by the windows.

Just then, they heard Sarin shouting from where they had caught sight of her. "I've got the bad guys!"

"Hey!" a woman's voice was suddenly heard, followed by a loud thud coming from what could possibly be a silverware.

Thunk.

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"So, let me get this straight..." Rena asked as she held her head with both of her hands, sighing exasperatedly every now and then as a slight headache came.

Opening her eyes, she stared at the group of people sitting in front of her in the middle of a messy place. "You got here because of detention?"

Two second years looked at each other, before turning back to the raven standing in front of them as they nodded her heads hesitantly. "Un."

"And this woman here is...your teacher?" Sayaka asked, referring to the unconscious woman who was sprawled on the couch.

The two girls nodded at Sayaka, earning a sigh from Takamina, who then turned to the other girls who have been missing since the previous night. She raised a brow at them and crossed her arms, asking a second later about the reason why they were with the two younger Akiba girls.

Just as Miichan and Sae were about to open their mouths to start explaining, the two second years cleared up their throats. Feeling grateful for what the older girls had done for them that day, they decided to speak up for the two.

"Kuramochi-sensei asked for our guardians to come and meet her." Anna started, before turning to Kuumin.

Seeing this, Kuumin nodded her head and continued on. "So, we decided to call Sae and Miichan."

"And that's what got us into this predicament." Miichan grinned, earning a glare from Mariko.

Mariko lifted up one of her hand and slapped the younger girl on the back of the head, earning a groan as she sent a glare. "You should have told me that you were going to leave!"

"Yeah, we thought that you had been kidnapped or something." Jurina said with great nonchalance, clinging onto a certain raven, called Rena.

Yukirin removed the hold that the young girl had on her favourite sister, and growled. "If you didn't go to the Drama practice, they wouldn't have gotten detention and none of these would have happened!"

"I wanted to ask her why she didn't wake me up!" Jurina retorted with a huff, crossing the same arms that was forcefully removed from Rena's warm body.

Rena raised a brow. "I thought that I assigned someone to do that?"

"You assigned all of them, Rena." Yukirin said, turning to the other Akiba girls with narrow eyes.

Rena turned to everyone and crossed her arms. "But no one woke Jurina up, huh?"

"They must have did." Mayuyu spoke up, reminding everyone else of her presence. "With how Jurina normally is, they would have tried to, but failed."

"Thank you, Mayuyu!" Everyone thought to themselves, sending thankful looks towards the pig-tailed girl.

"Well, who cares?" Miichan told them, shrugging her shoulders before staring at the unconscious teacher and a knocked out Sarin. "What are we going to do with these two?"

"Just throw them into the river." Yukirin replied nonchalantly as she started snuggling into her sister's embrace.

"Yukirin." the younger raven warned with a glare, making Yukirin pout at her before letting out a sigh as Rena continued to speak. "Be nice."

Muttering under her breath, she said. "Fine."

"But can we still throw THAT creature into the river?" she asked hopefully with a smile, pointing at the unconscious Drama president.

Rena sent a stern glare at her. "Yukirin."

"Fine." she exasperatedly sighed, slumping her arms to her sides apathetically.

Standing up, she walked towards the red-haired and started waking her up, in a way that earned her a hard slap on the back of the head from her younger sister. She started kicking Sarin in order to wake her up, looking like she started enjoying it as time passed by, until she was stopped by Rena's deadly glare.

Several started wondering what the red-haired had done for her to be so despised by the raven, whilst sweatdropping at the same time. As they did, they watched Rena and Churi pull Yukirin away from the two unconscious people, allowing Mariko and the others to start talking seriously to the others.

"Did anyone contact you or anything?" Sayaka asked the three students, who only shook their heads in response.

Turning to the other two girls, she then asked the same question, only to receive the same answer. She let out a sigh and started tapping her foot on the ground, breaking out into a train of thoughts as her eyes started to dart from left to right.

The Royal girls' crown prince started to do the same thing, only with the addition of pacing back and forth in the room, making everyone feel dizzy after watching her do the same thing over and over again.

Takamina can't help but feel extremely anxious at this point, despite having the missing girls found in the care of their teacher. Their two Consiglieres have remained to be missing, and that thought alone brings chills to her bones.

Such two strong people to be taken without making a lot of ruckus must have meant that whoever kidnapped them, was someone more powerful than both of them combined. And to have someone that strong to take down the two would mean that the Akiba girls were up for a lot of trouble.

"Who are you guys?" a voice suddenly spoke out of the blue, startling everyone else and causing them to turn their heads to the owner of the voice.

Everyone stared at the now-awake teacher, before turning to each other as they started panicking deep inside. Thankfully for them, Yukirin and Rena walked up to Kuramochi-sensei and started dealing with her.

"Kuramochi-sensei?" Yukirin smiled kindly, looking almost like an angel, which caused Jurina to scoff to herself. "Hello, nice to meet you~"

Mumbling to herself, Jurina crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, letting out a scoff as she did. "A devil in disguise of an angel."

A nerve popped in Yukirin's head, and she stomped on the younger girl's foot, causing her to let out a pained yelp and start jumping whilst holding the foot. She began to whine to Rena about how Yukirin did it on purpose, making the culprit stick out her tongue.

"You!" Jurina growled, making her way quickly to the raven-haired, only to be stopped when she was pinched by the ear.

Holding her was none other than the three high schoolers' teacher, Kuramochi Asuka, and the teacher was sending the black-haired a stern glare. "Matsui!"

"Don't be so rude to my good friend!" she said with a growl, making Kuumin and Anna flinch on their seats.

The held girl only looked at her homeroom teacher with a questioning expression written over her face, confusion completely evident in her eyes as she continued to stare. Yukirin smirked to herself and placed a hand on the Kuramochi-sensei's shoulder.

"It's alright, Mocchi." she said, sending an evil glint to the girl that the teacher has finally released her hold on. "She's with me."

"What are you doing here, Yukirin?" the homeroom teacher asked, before staring at everyone else with a curious look on her face.

"And why are you guys carrying guns?"

Turning their heads to one another, they started sending a message through their eyes, asking the other. They were worried that the homeroom teacher would find out the truth of them belonging to a mafia family, thus ending their 'peaceful' life in school.

"Jurina." Mariko nudged the said girl, seeing how troubled Sayaka and Takamina were looking at the moment.

The said girl looked up and stopped sticking out her tongue at a certain raven. "Yes?"

"Can you go and contact Rin?" she sighed, massaging the temples of her head. "She might be able to do something about this case."

"There's no need to worry!" Sarin cried, suddenly jumping in front of everyone and holding a small stick in Kuramochi-sensei's line of sight, waking up after she had been hit on the back by a silverware.

Pressing a flickering button on the device, she squealed happily. "I wonder what this thing does!"

Bright flashes of light started to come out of the small stick, before making the homeroom teacher to fall back on her butt and stare into space with a dazed out look. A second later, she dropped to the ground, knocked out all of a sudden.

"What did you do, Neechan?!" Karin cried at her sister, grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her vigorously.

Sarin got away from her younger twin's hold and started holding her head in place, dizzy from the frantic shaking the golden-haired had done to her. When she was finally able to look at everyone without seeing any stars, she shrugged her shoulders and spoke nonchalantly.

"That girl told me to put it near her eyes and press the button." She said, referring to Miichan. "She said that it erases memories."

Yukirin narrowed her eyes at the girl, making her let out a whistle as she turned her gaze away with evident guilt in her eyes. She was about to open her mouth to start scolding the younger girl, only to have herself interrupted by Sayaka, who was quite relieved for what the red-haired had done.

"Let's just go." she said, patting Sae on the back.

"What about Kuramochi-sensei?" Anna asked the girl, turning her head to the still-unconscious teacher. "She might start wondering why her house ended up this way when she wakes up."

"We're not carpenters, you know." Miichan said with a huff, standing up right next to where Sayaka stood.

"Besides, she needs a new house anyway." Acchan stated, wrinkling her nose in an effort to prevent herself from letting a sneeze as dust from the opening from above came down. "This place is too isolated from the city."

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"I still can't believe that Kuramochi-sensei decided to cancel all of our detention." Jurina laughed, hitting the soft bed with her hand.

Kuumin sighed. "It's a good thing that she has a crush on Sae."

"Or we'll still be in school." Anna nodded.

Looking at the girl who has yet to stop her laughter, they stared at Jurina before lunging at her and pushing her to the bed as they spoke in unison. "It's all your fault!"

"If you didn't cut class, we wouldn't have had to make Miichan and Sae go to Kuramochi-sensei's house for a date!"

"You owe us!" Anna told the girl.

Nodding in agreement, Kuumin pouted. "I almost got my record stained because of you."

"Relax." Jurina told the both of them, patting them on their backs. "It's over and now you don't have anything to worry about."

"Nothing to worry about?" Anna frowned, crossing her arms as she stared at Jurina seriously. "Both of our Consiglieres have been kidnapped!"

Jurina sighed, halting in her laughter. She sat up and leaned on her elbows for support whilst staring at the two girls who had downcasted expressions on each of their faces. Scratching the back of her head with her hand, she sighed.

"I know that."

"I've already asked Rin to go and search for them." she turned and started lying on her stomach, making the other two to frown at her.

Anna spoke. "You should stop giving your work to her."

"Yeah." Kuumin nodded. "She's the Family's informant, not your personal one."

"My problems are mostly Family related." Jurina told them with a huff.

"Still." The two girls sighed, before Anna added. "You should try and stop focusing your attention too much on Rena-chan."

Meanwhile, in another room next to the theirs, two girls were locked up in one of their hot kissing sessions. The shorter of the two was completely pinned against the wall by the taller girl, moaning every once in a while as she was passionately kissed.

Forcefully letting her tongue into the shorter girl's mouth, Haruna started smiling to herself, completely enjoying the sounds that her ears have been picking up ever since they stepped into their bedroom.

"You seem to be enjoying this." She breathed out, leaning away from the panting girl and letting a string of saliva be broken. "Maybe I should stop my punishment."

"Don't be so mean to me, Nyan Nyan." Yuko groaned, tugging at the girl's sleeves.

Haruna only smirked to herself and leaned away even more, shaking her head before taking a step back. Due to this, Yuko let out a groan and started walking towards her, only to be pushed back forcefully to the wall by Haruna.

"Moan my name, Yuuchan" she ordered in a luring voice.

Yuko moaned, feeling turned on with just the sound of her girlfriend. Though it may sound a bit too soon for them to get into a relationship, everything seems to be in place. Everything was going well for them, and the two have never felt happier.

Their casual sexy sessions were just a part of their loving relationship, though this was not completely understood by the other girls of the Akiba Family. Maybe it was because of the way that Yuko would keep on acting like an animal in heat , that led to the others concluding of their relationship as friends-with-benefits.

"You've awfully been getting close to Takamina, Yuuchan." Haruna whispered, tilting the girl's chin up in order for their eyes to lock with one another.

Leaning closer to the younger girl's ear, she whispered. "I don't like it."

"N-Nyan Nyan." Yuko breathed out, gasping as the taller girl's hot tongue started licking the shell of her ear. "D-don't be so jealous."

"I'm not jealous, Yuuchan." Haruna told her, blowing softly at the girl's ear.

Yuko shivered from the gesture. "Y-you tsundere."

"I'm not a tsundere." Haruna told her with a pout, replacing it soon with a smirk as she gently bit on the girl's ear. "I just don't like sharing my things, Yuuchan."

"T-that's the same thing, Nyan Nyan." Yuko gasped, gripping at the girl who was tantalisingly marking her by her hot mouth on her sensitive neck.

Smelling in the scent of the girl's shampoo, she smiled and started leaving trails of butterfly kisses on the shivering body. It pleased her; to know that she was capable of making the girl act differently with her.

It pleased her, to be the only one to see this vulnerability of the girl. The same girl whom everyone would always think of as someone who thinks through her mating instinct. The single thought of being the one to make Yuko whine and moan her name was enough to bring her to the edge.

"Moan my name, Yuuchan." she ordered again, feeling more and more addicted to the sweet panting that the shorter girl has been doing for the past few minutes.

When Yuko did, Haruna felt her heart leap. It was the first time that she has ever experienced one, or the skipping of a heartbeat, slightly scaring her for a bit. She stopped her teasing, and stared into Yuko's dazed eyes.

"W-what's wrong?" Yuko asked her, still trying to catch her breath after being unable to get in some air due to the amount of panting and moaning she has been doing.

Shaking her head, Haruna smiled and hugged her. "Nothing."

"I just felt that this seems to be too good to be true." she replied, tightening the hug on the shorter girl.

Yuko sighed and pulled herself out of the hug, before staring into the taller girl's eyes and tracing the red lips that has been teasing her for quite a while now. Tucking in a strand of loose hair behind Haruna's ear shell, Yuko caught her lips.

"Then should I show you just how real I am?" she asked, earning a giggle from the taller girl.

Haruna stared into her eyes and licked her lips seductively. "Why not? I'm a bit hungry at the moment anyway."

Within a second later, their lips crashed into one another, and a competition for domination started. They began to head for the bed, hitting their own body into objects every now and then, making their bodies feel a bit sore from the impact that they've received.

Fortunately for them, their hot kissing made them ignore the slight tingling of pain. When Yuko's legs hit the bed, Haruna smiled into the kiss and pushed her down, pinning her arms with her own and attacking the poor girl everywhere.

"Please remember that the girls next to your room still have school tomorrow." Takamina's voice was suddenly heard, making the two halt and turn to the girl who has finally opened the room to stare them down.

Yuko threw a pillow at the shorter girl. "Why do you always have to come in and interrupt us?"

"Are you THAT dissatisfied with Acchan?" Haruna bluntly asked, making the shortest of the three to turn into dark shades of red.

Stammering, Takamina cried at the two. "D-don't compare us to you two!"

"Whatever! Just remember to keep it down!" she told them, slamming the door behind her as loud as she could to drown away the laughter that the two girls have been letting out since her outburst.

Mumbling to herself, she started to say. "We're not even close to that base yet."

"What base?"

Takamina's heart suddely leaped off from her chest, and she turned around, coming to face to a familiar face that she had come to love. "A-Acchan!"

The said girl raised a brow and tilted her head, sending her a curious expression. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing!"

"Just bring her to the bed, Acchan!" Yuko suddenly shouted to the short-haired, pumping her fist up in the air.

Takamina's eyes widened and she gaped at her fellow midget sister. "Y-Yuko!"

"Just do it, Acchan." Haruna told the short-haired calmly, placing a hand gently on the shoulder of a smirking Yuko. "It'll probably help to de-stress her, you know."

"H-Haruna!" Takamina gasped, completely taken aback by the girl's sudden betrayal.

Acchan merely stared at the three girls, watching and listening in to the denial and words of her roommate with Yuko. Crossing her arms, she gave a curt nod to Haruna, who was staying by the sidelines as Yuko and Takamina started to bicker about their height.

"I'm taller than you!" Yuko cried.

Takamina shook her head and placed a hand on the older girl's head. "No, you're not! I am!"

"I'm taller than you and my sexy Nyan Nyan told me so!"

"Well, at least I don't look like an elf next to my girl!" Takamina retorted back.

Yuko huffed. "I'm not an elf next to her!"

"Yes, you are!" Takamina told her, sticking out her tongue.

Yuko stuck out her own tongue. "At least, my Nyan Nyan is sexy!"

"Nuh uh!" Takamina scoffed. "My Acchan is sexier!"

"Oh yeah?" Yuko asked her, pushing her body against the younger girl's own body.

Takamina pushed the taller girl back, using her own body. "Yeah!"

"How do you know?" Yuko asked, raising a brow.

Takamina told her in a matter-of-fact voice, "I've seen her naked in the bathroom!"

"Oh~?" Yuko mocked, placing a hand in front of her mouth as she continued to speak. "So you were peeping?"

"I wasn't peeping!" Takamina denied, turning purple from the teasing that she was receiving, as well as the embarrassment.

"Whatever!" Yuko told her, crossing her arms. "You probably suck at love-making!"

"I bet that I'm better than you!"

"Oh yeah?!" Yuko tried to widen her eyes as threatening as she could.

"Yeah!"

"Oh, boy." Haruna sighed to herself.

Acchan turned to the girl who had made her way beside her, and sighed. "This smells like trouble."

"We'll probably be up throughout the whole night." Haruna groaned.

Acchan patted her on the shoulder. "I think that the same thing goes for me."

"Person to last longer than the other wins?" Haruna asked the black-haired.

Acchan smirked at her. "Deal."

The two smirking girls turned back to watching their partners throw back words at each other, bemused with how they were able to keep the banter going.

Yuko scoffed. "You're still a beginner!"

"I'm an expert!"

"Prove it!"

Takamina huffed her chest proudly. "I'll let you hear my girl scream even louder than YOUR girl!"

"Here's the cue." Haruna whispered to her rival, wearing smug smirk on her face. "Good luck."

"Thanks, but no thanks." Acchan smirked back at her. "My girl's going to make us win."

"We'll see about that." the brunette told her, lifting up her arm as she waited for a certain Yuko to pull her back into their room.

"Nyan Nyan!" Yuko cried, grabbing the said arm. "Let's show that we're better!"

Takamina grabbed Acchan by the wrist and started pulling her to their own bedroom, shouting as loud as she should behind her shoulders. "Come on, Acchan! Let's make them eat their words!"

As the two short girls stopped by their doors, they sent each other severl funny faces. Once they were done, they both snorted hautingly and slammed the doors shut as loudly as they could, just to show who was capable of being louder.

Unbeknowst to the two pairs of couples, a small figure of a girl was standing by the shadows of a corner. She had been watching them with a straight face on her expression all the while, eating some popcorn as she did.

Now seeing that the two pairs were off to start their contest, she leaned away from the wall and sighed. Throwing the empty popcorn bag, she crossed her arms and wore her ear muffs, before making her way to the other bedrooms on the same floor.

"Better warn them to wear some earplugs." she said.

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

Thud.

A moan.

Thud. Thud.

Some groaning.

Thud. Thud...

THUD!

Some screams reached the girls' ears, making their eyebrows twitch in response as they tried to ignore the noise, as well as trying hard not to imagine whatever it was the two couples above them were doing.

"Oh, harder!"

Several more moaning followed suit, making the concentration that others had...to be a bit unstable. Some had already clenched their fists tightly, while others were at the edge of their seats, gripping at their clothes.

"Oh my god!"

"That's it!" a girl growled, bolting up straight from where she sat.

Grabbing the gun hidden underneath the coffee table, she then pointed it upwards and started shooting at the ceiling, hoping that it would at least remind the two couples above them that they were right below.

Unfortunately for them, the moaning and groaning didn't even lessen. In fact, it seemed to have made the two couples to make the indecent sounds even louder. It may seem a bit unrealistic to be able to hear such stuff through a cemented flooring as their ceiling, but then, it isn't hard to make anyone else hear it since the people upstairs were doing it purposely.

Looking past through the thick walls that separated the two couples, you would be able to see that the couples aren't lying on their own bed or busy making out with each other, trying hard to eat each other's faces.

Instead, they were just sitting far away from their own partners in the their own rooms.

In the Atsumina room, Acchan was sitting on her bed with a magazine in hand, a set of keys in the other. Sitting far across from her was a handcuffed Takamina, blushing deeply to the point that she looked like an eggplant from all the embarrassment.

"Don't worry, Minami." Acchan assured the older girl, making sure to let out a loud moan at the end of her sentences. "I'll let you go once they've admitted defeat."

Minami only kept her mouth shut, afraid that if she did open it, incoherent words would only come out. She was already far too embarrassed at the moment, and to be further embarrassed might be the cause of her death.

Which would be humiliating.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall, the Kojiyuu couple were smirking at each other. They answered each other's moaning, groaning, and screams with their own. Since the couple next to their room only had a certain black-haired doing all the moaning, this two are pretty much confident that they would win.

"Come on, Minami." Acchan urged the said girl, pleading at her with those lovely eyes of hers. "Please just play along."

"B-b-but..." the older girl snapped her gaze away from her.

Acchan sighed. "I thought that you wanted to prove to Yuko that you're better than her?"

"B-b-but this is just too much!" Minami retorted, still managing to keep her voice down.

Acchan placed the magazine on the table next to her bed, walking off to where the older girl was currently sitting and handcuffed to at the same time. Standing right in front of her captive, she leaned down and nipped at her girlfriend's lips.

"I'm doing this for you, Minami." she whispered, teasingly letting her finger trace the girl's lips.

Takamina looked at the girl in front of her with a dazed look on her face, leaning in forward as the finger slowly started moving away from her. When she realized what she was doing, she quickly leaned back and stared in shock at the smirking girl in front of her.

Just then, they both heard the loudest moan from the two girls from the other room. Acchan stood up straight and walked to the wall that separated them from the Kojiyuu couple. She thumped her fist on the wall and started moaning at it, hoping that she would be heard by the two.

Takamina only watched at her girlfriend, wondering to herself about how could such an innocent and angel-like girl be so...wild. Maybe it must have been triggered by her competitive side or something, but Takamina was sure about one thing.

Her girlfriend's sizzling hot.

"You want some more, Atsuko?" Takamina suddenly spoke, taking off the handcuff from her wrists.

The cuffs were just a part of the act, just in case the Kojiyuu couple comes bursting in through their room. It was like a way to make it seem like they were really doing the stuff that they wanted their rivals to think they were doing, but Acchan made sure not to really cuff her girl, fearing that she would get herself hurt in doing so.

"You want some more, Atsuko?" Takamina asked, this time a little bit more louder in hopes of making the girls on the other side hear her voice.

Acchan stared at her girlfriend, gaping at her in surprise. "Minami?"

"You're a really naughty girl, aren't you?" Takamina asked, adding a seductive and alluring tone in her voice.

"You want to be punished, don't you?!" Takamina demanded, shoving the still-surprised girl onto the wall.

Hearing no sounds from the other room, Takamina continued on with her 'assualt', slightly enjoying this SM scene she was trying to do. Just then, a smirk was formed on her lips as an idea went in to her mind, and she quickly started rummaging through her closet, hoping to find something one of their Consigliere's had given to her.

"Minami?" Acchan asked loudly, quivering in excitement as she caught sight of her girlfriend holding a whip in hand.

Swish!

Takamina whipped at the wall and curled her fingers at the girl in front of her, motioning for her to come closer. When Acchan obediently followed, Takamina smirked to herself and started whipping at the poor wall whilst continuously muttering out loudly some words that even Acchan herself never thought that the older girl would be able to say.

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"They're totally going at it?" Sayaka muttered to herself, covering her whole face with her two hands.

Rena nodded at her and blushed hard, making her hands rub against her cheeks. "I-I think so."

"Hmm~" Miichan hummed, smirking to herself.

Sae saw this and sighed. "I always knew that Yuko was...wild."

"But our Crown Prince?"

Miichan turned her gaze away from the ceiling and stared at the genking, still keeping that smirk of hers. "I'd never thought that Takamidget could be an S."

"True." Mariko suddenly joined in, nodding her head as everyone else turned their attention to her.

Looking at each and one of them, she sighed. "I knew that angelic Acchan's been hiding her true colors."

"So I'm quite surprised at this predicament she's in."

Tomochin clicked her tongue. "She's just letting Takamidget have her way."

"Why do you say that, chiyuu~?" Tomo~mi asked, tilting her head to the side.

Tomochin shrugged her shoulders as she replied. "I've always known that she's the S type."

"But is our Crown Prince really using a whip on her?" Yukirin asked, her eyes continuously gazing at the ceiling as she allowed her ears to pick up

"Seems like it." Mayuyu replied nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders whilst chewing a gum.

Yukirin narrowed her eyes at the younger girl. "Stop chewing gum."

"You look like a goat." she added.

Mayuyu snobbed her and continued on with her chewing, irritating the raven beside her. "I don't care."

"You..." Yukirin continued to narrow her eyes at her roommate, before standing up and grabbing her wrist pulling her towards the kitchen.

"Let go, you grandma!" Mayuyu cried, trying hard to get the older girl to release her hold.

Yukirin glared at her. "I don't like people chewing gum, so whether you like it or not, you're going to spit that out!"

"Make me!" Mayuyu glared back at her challengingly.

Yukirin took the challenge and started pulling the younger girl towards the kitchen once more. Mayuyu only continued to put up a fight, only to disappear out of the room the moment Yukirin carried her and walked out.

The other girls in the room paid the two of them no heed, still busily listening in to whatever it was occuring a floor above them. (such a perverted mafia family we have here) When they started to hear a louder whipping, they started wondering about what in the world was happening above them.

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"Minami..." Acchan whined at the older girl, keeping her voice down as well. "That hurts, you know~"

"Sorry." Takamina smiled cheekily at her.

She scratched the back of her head, and laughed sheepishly. "I guess that I got too much in character."

"Yuuchan~" Haruna suddenly moaned.

The brunette's sexy moan brought them back to their game, making them continue on from where they left. Wanting to turn up the level, Acchan once again started thumping at the wall, pretending to be cotinuously pushed and shoved there by her girlfriend.

"You're so rough~" she moaned, adding a wink in the end which earned a chuckle from her girlfriend.

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"Nyan Nyan!" Yuko cried at her girlfriend, pressing her ear against the wall whilst she practically swatted the air as she motioned for the taller girl to do the same thing that she was doing.

Haruna raised a brow at her, not moving at inch as she stared at her short girlfriend. "What?"

"Acchan is being shoved against the wall!" she frowned. "They may actually be doing it!"

"That's cheating!" she cried to her girlfriend, still managing to keep the other two from hearing them talk despite being so near to the wall.

Haruna looked at her. "But aren't we really supposed to be doing it?"

"I don't know!" Yuko told her, returning to the position of having her ear pressed against the wall. "I thought that Bakamina would just pretend like what we're currently doing now."

"Well, let's just continue like this." Haruna told her wearily.

Yuko snapped her head at the brunette, and shook her head furiously. "No!"

"I don't want to be beaten by Bakamina!" she cried, whining almost like a child. "I wanna win!"

"But I'm tired." Haruna told her with a yawn.

"B-but..." Yuko looked at her with pleading eyes. "I might get laughed at by Bakamina!"

"Just deal with it then." Haruna told her with a dismissive wave, plopping herself onto her bed as she let out a relieved sigh.

Yuko watched her girlfriend close her eyes, whining when she continued to hear the thumping sounds from the other wall. "Nyan Nyan!"

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"Hmm~" Acchan stopped in pushing herself against the wall, rubbing the sore spots on her shoulders, the ones that she had used to hit against the wall. "They've quieten down."

"Do you think that we've won?" Takamina asked her with a wide smile.

Acchan grinned at her after not being able to pick up any form of noise from the other side of the wall. "I think so!"

"Guess that the great Oshima Yuko has finally met her match!" Takamina said proudly, throwing the whip away to her side.

Acchan grinned back. "Guess that I've won against Haruna as well then."

"But wait..." Takamina's grin faded away from her face, and a troubled expression replaced it quickly. "...We cheated."

"Minami," Acchan sighed, placing a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder. "It's alright."

"But... That's not fair." Takamina told her with a pout.

Acchan lifted her chin up, giving a quick kiss to the girl's lips. "It won't be cheating if they admit their loss, right?"

"I-I guess so?" Takamina nodded.

Acchan smiled. "Then we'll just have to make them say that they've lost."

"And that won't be cheating."

"Okay." Takamina smiled back, giving a hug to the girl.

Acchan chuckled from her girlfriend's cuteness, returning the hug a second later and engaging themselves in a hugging contest.

~^o^~^o^~^o^~

"Hmph...." Haruna's eyebrows furrowed down together, making her seem like she's been upset with the way she had her eyes closed at the moment as well.

She swore that she heard a chuckle coming from the other side of the wall, and she couldn't help but feel like she was being mocked at the moment by a certain Lady of the Rappapa. Come to think of it, she's been hearing some voices from the other room, considering just how quiet their bedroom was at the moment.

"If she's mocking me..." Haruna growled to herself, clutching at the bedsheets as an illusion of Acchan laughing at her came to mind.

Bolting up from her bed, she glared at the wall. "She better not be laughing at me right now!"

Haruna stood up from her bed and crossed her arms whilst keeping her eyes glaring at the wall. There wasn't any chuckling that Acchan was letting out, but the brunette's mind was starting to play some tricks on her.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Acchan smirked back at her"My girl's going to make us win."

The girl's words suddely came back to Haruna's mind, making her grit her teeth as she started to get annoyed. That continuous chuckling that her ears have picked up a while ago was not stopping in playing back over and over again in her head, driving her partly mad.

She started to imagine Acchan staring at her with that smirk of hers, mocking her. This caused Haruna to narrow her eyes, before turning them to the lying figure of her girlfriend. Seeing how Yuko seemed to get herself relaxed, Haruna tried to think of any idea to help her in getting the girl riled up like before.

"Ah!" she cried, snapping her fingers the moment a light bulb lit up in her head.

Quickly making her way towards the closet, she started searching for that one certain thing that she have learnt from the rest of the Royal girls. Something that she was sure not to only make Yuko riled up, but scream as well.

Maybe, practically cry. :bow:

To Be Continued....

A/N: I can't believe how this chapter ended up this way. II'm just facepalming my face very hard. Continuously. Seriously, I was like...'what the?' at the end. Hmm~ Must have been due to the shocking news I've just received lately. Anyway, night peeps!

P.S: try and guess what certain device Haruna's going to use. :glasses: For the fun of it, I guess?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:52:28 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART I [10/03]
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2012, 09:25:52 PM »
It was reaally interesting and wow!!!!

Atsumina and Kojiyuu are so funny... What Haruna want to do??

Yukirin, what she doing for Mayu???

It was a great long chapter (I think)

Thank you, It is Mayuki fic (with the other pairing), right?

Thank you so much it is really a good fanfic, i love it!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2012, 10:11:35 PM »
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
This chapter was awesome! I have a lot of feeling right now lol

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #295 on: October 04, 2012, 02:18:19 AM »
AHH, SO I WAS RIGHT... IT WAS THE TEACHER. LOL. Mocchi-sensei~ I feel like I caught something when Mocchi said "Don't be so rude to my good friend!" to Jurina~ They's both from French Kiss after all. After that I was like, "So... when is Akicha appearing?" As a joke, of course. XD

After that when Jurina, Anna, and Kumi are in the room together talking, I was like ohmygerdz when the two tackled Jurina. Oh my mind... Oh my no-longer-innocent mind. :heart: XD

AGHHHHHHGGGH... THE END WAS PERFECTION. LOLOL. So dirty yet clean. XD SO KOJIYUU ADMITS DEFEAT... X3 Atshumeenaa~ :heart: :heart: :luvluv2:

:depressed: Sarin... :mon speechless:

But that part with the bikini shot. LOL.

BARELYMAYUKIINSERT. ILIKEIT.LOL.

Ah... you've read it? (I'm pretty sure I remember your name from one of the "Thank you"s but, I didn't really expect it to be mentioned. :shy1: Thank you, by the way~ :heart: ) To be honest, I've really been meaning to post up the next chapter, but right about now,  it's incomplete and I feel dissatisfied with it, so I'm playing around with it until then. :hee: But, I will try to post soon...
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #296 on: October 04, 2012, 05:55:26 AM »
omg my atsumina and kojiyuu are amazing.. but in the end what weird.. so.. atsumina couple arent doing nothing right? but kojiyuu couple are making out?

i love the renaxyukixjurina triangle :D jajja so funny :D more kojiyuu!! more atsumina!! :D

I think that kuramochi sensei gonna rapa cof cof harash cofcof to takaboy.. but it was SAE?

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #297 on: October 04, 2012, 06:19:50 AM »
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUNNY!!!! OMG!!!!
I serious didn't stopped do laugh  :lol:
Jurina and Yukirin fighting because of Rena, and a short but cute wmatsui moment  :luvluv1:
This fanfic is EPIC!!!!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2012, 08:13:02 AM »
Want it! I want it! I want more mayuki!

I want yuki fall for mayu first!

She's so mean to mayu! I want she's at least suffers a lot to capture mayu heart LOL

Please make yuki crazy in love with mayu...more than her feeling toward rena LOL

Thank for the update...this chapter is really great
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #299 on: October 28, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »
yo! how's life~?

LOL at last! i logged in this forum again. LOLOL

oremane~ haven't visited this forum for months~ and having a chat with you or Sieka. :3 ahh miss both of you~

I've been so busy supporting JKT48 :3 been so busy with my college thingy, right now i'm in the exam weeks. :3
Have you seen Harugon's Pocari Sweat CM? She's so cute, and i want to meet her later in the theater. :3

so this is...

well here's my comments:

1. eh? EH?! EHH!!! e.... So.. i'm sorry, i just forget the whole story before the last chapter and too lazy to read all of them again. LOLOL just.. so they've been kidnapped by mochi in detention room? =="

2. KojiYuu and Atsumina.. goooooooood job! LOL kinda excited for the next chapter.. for the device.. i think it'll be a stungun. LOL well, i've been hoping for something.. toys.. well you know what i meant right? LOL but it's impossible. LOL

and Rin, you look gorgeous in that wedding dress.. well not a real weeding dress, but you look good in that dress.. i wonder how you looks if you wore a real wedding dress. fufufu

and marry me..

*runaway

See you again later~ fufufu
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Candle (Feat. Paloalto)