JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - You You You

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112318 times)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 17 and 18 [An update FINALLY~!]& A poll
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2011, 12:17:23 AM »
can you not do anything to Chiyuu, muwi-chan??  :shifty:  but i do want some actions!!!  :mon woo:

and update soon... more update please~~ oho~~  :mon fan:

Offline Alex.S1

• ecchi
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2011, 07:20:17 AM »
Make Tomo~mi have an amnesia sounds better than other options (in my opinion)

I've been silent reading all the time but guess I'll show up from now on. Keep up the good work  :thumbup

Hope you'll update soon.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2011, 07:36:34 AM »
eh??! majide?! please dont hurt tomomi.. all options for me are awful T_T.. maybe just a little scare.. just that

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2011, 10:56:31 AM »
TOMORAGE!!!!!!  :angry:

Please don't hurt Tomo~mi that much!

LOL @ Sayaka and Tomochin's smiling contest!  :rofl:

Thanks! Update anytime!  :D

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »
Thanks for the update.... :heart: :heart: nice chapter anyway... hope more Atsumina & haruna+yuko next time :twothumbs :twothumbs, also sayaka and tomochin rescue Sae and tomomi :thumbup  Good Luck!!! 8) :wub: :wub:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2011, 07:35:24 PM »
Thanks for the update! I still like what you write.  ;)

Sorry for off, but karomuwi: I like your avatar.  :)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2011, 07:11:18 AM »
@kahem: Sorry for suggesting that :kneelbow:

@haruhi16: Yeah. He did. I actually wanted to make him throw Tomo~mi onto the ground... but then since Tomo~mi is one of my favourites, I changed it.

@Vanui: Thank you ^^

@Flean: Hehe. Yeah. Okay. I also thought that it was kind of mean to do something to Tomo~mi. So I won't do anything to her...yet (maybe?) ^^

@Alex.S1: haha. Yeah. Now I that re-read my options, I admit that it was too horrible. And thank you for commenting and reading this story :kneelbow:

@Haruko: Alright. Just a scare ^^

@aoi_sora: Ok, I won't ^^

@cocos_milos: Thank you ^^

@Kiri-el: Thank you for liking ^^ And haha, thank you.

So here's the next chapter guys. Actually, after reading my options for Tomo~mi, I guess I can say that they were a bit TOO horrible. So I guess....I'll just scare her or something? Something like that. (Maybe. I can't promise anything XP) So anyways....Here goes~...

Chapter 19

“Tomo~mi!” Sae cried as she took the younger’s head and placed it on her lap as she sat down.

She shook the young girl lightly, trying to wake her up. However, Tomo~mi remained unconscious. Sae sighed and saw some bruises at some parts of the girl’s body.

“What did they do to you?” Sae gritted her teeth in anger.

Just then, Tomo~mi’s eyes slowly opened and she gave a weak smile to Sae, relieving Sae.

“Sae-kun…” Tomo~mi spoke weakly and took a sharp intake of air when she moved slightly.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt? What did they do to you?” Sae asked continuously, getting anxious.

Tomo~mi chuckled then groaned in pain. She took several breathes before sitting up straight.

“I’m fine, Sae-kun. I just hit my back against some steel. Nothing Chiyuu can’t handle!” Tomo~mi assured her, though Sae could clearly see that the girl was in pain.

Tomo~mi smiled at her and began untying the ropes that held Sae captive. Sae watched her, laughing everytime Tomo~mi untied it, getting frustrated every once in a while and complaining how hard it was to untie.

Once it was successfully untied, Sae caressed her wrists and hugged Tomo~mi, thanking her.

“So…Do you have any idea where we are right now?” Sae asked her as Tomo~mi stood up and peeked at some windows.

Tomo~mi looked at her and shook her head. Sae stood up and looked around the practically empty room. She inspected the floor and began knocking at the walls.

“The walls are made of wood, like the floor.” Sae said, making Tomo~mi knock on both of the walls and the floor.

“We can probably get out of here.” Sae told her, making her clap her hands cheerfully, only to be stopped by Sae.

“Keep it down. We can’t let them hear that we’re both awake.” Sae told her, making her nod her head obediently.

The two of them started looking around the room, searching for anything that would help them get out of the room. Meanwhile, in the Akiba Family’s mansion, several people were all gathered up in the living room.

“What do you mean Tomo’s been kidnapped?!” Tomochin demanded.

“I received a message from someone, saying that they have her and Sae.” Takamina told her.

“She got kidnapped? And to think that she’s from a Mafia Family.” Mayuyu murmured, only to be heard by Yukirin and glared at by her.

“I understand that you guys haven’t been involving yourselves in any Mafia thing, but you can’t just be kidnapped like ordinary people, right?” Anna asked.

The Royal girls looked away, not answering to Anna’s question.

“How long have you guys actually stopped fighting?” Acchan asked curiously.

“Probably for four years.” Yuko answered, looking at Yukirin and Rena.

“Why did your family—” Jurina started to ask but was interrupted by a sudden ringing.

Takamina took out her phone and answered the call.

“Moshi moshi?” Takamina said.

Takamina froze for a while before looking at the others. After several minutes of listening to whoever it was on the phone, she flipped it closed and without saying a word, stared at the two.

Yukirin looked at Rena, who was now looking uneasy.

The other Rappapa girls stared at them, wondering what was making them so uneasy. Tomochin couldn’t help but feel uneasy as well, just from watching the two.

Takamina placed her hand on Yukirin’s shoulder, as Yukirin looked at her.

“T-they have the two of them?” Yukirin’s voice quavered as she spoke.

Takamina nodded. The others’ eyes widened and Rena clenched her hands into fists. Tomochin and Sayaka looked at Yukirin and then looked at each other.

“Who has them?” Sayaka asked, starting to get upset.

“The Zakeruna Family.” Rena spoke for Yukirin, hissing at the Family name as she spoke.

Sayaka turned to Takamina and spoke, “Why did the Zakeruna Family kidnap the two of them?! The Akiba Family didn’t do anything to them!”

Yukirin and Rena looked away and bit their lower lips. Jurina and Mayuyu stared at both of them, wondering what it was. Miichan sighed and crossed her arms as she closed her eyes. Yuko started to fidget, making Haruna wonder as well. Takamina scratched her head, wondering what she should say. The rest of the Rappapa watched the Royal girls act strangely.

Tomochin started to frown. She was getting irritated. Why won’t these girls talk? Tomo~mi has been kidnap and they’re just standing there! Acting weird!

Takamina stared at Yukirin and Rena, who were now looking depressed, and motioned for them to return back to their rooms, angering Tomochin.

“Why are you letting them go back to their rooms?! Tomo~mi has been kidnapped!” Tomochin demanded.

“Sae has also been kidnapped.” Sayaka added, speaking in a calm voice, though it could be seen on her face how upset she was.

Takamina turned to the other two and nodded. Yukirin and Rena shook their heads, not wanting to leave the room.

“You are dismissed.” Takamina told them both and stared at Miichan, who only nodded at her after realzing what Takamina wanted her to do.

She turned to the two and pushed them towards her room. Yukirin and Rena reluctantly moved, glancing back at the others in the room as they walked, or more-likely pushed, towards Miichan’s room.

Tomochin glared at Takamina. Acchan stared at Takamina, wondering why she did that.

Anna nudged Kumi and mouthed to her, “Why did Takamina do that?”

Kumi sighed and glanced at Takamina, then shrugged at Anna. Jurina glanced at the direction where the three girls walked.

Takamina sat down on one of the couches and Yuko motioned for the rest of them to do the same. When all of them were seated, Sayaka stared at Takamina and told her.

“Now tell us why the Zakeruna Family kidnapped the two of them.” Sayaka told her.

Takamina took a deep breath and Yuko patted her back.

“The Royal Family… did something to the Mukatsuki Family.” Takamina told them as she stared at the floor.

“Mukatsuki Family? Wasn’t that Family slaughtered? And what does a Family that’s no longer alive, have to do with anything?” Tomochin asked.

The remaining Royal girls sighed.

“The Mukatsuki Family is a Family that has been formed by the Zakeruna Family and the Yasagure Family.” Yuko spoke for Takamina.

“Hold on.” Jurina said.

“Then…The remaining Family of the Mukatsuki Family is the Zakeruna Family? I don’t get it.” She continued.

“I heard that due to the Yasagure Family getting killed by another Family caused the Mukatsuki Family to disappear.” Acchan said.

“But what does that have anything to do with the Akiba Family?!” Tomochin cried in frustration.

“It could be that the Zakeruna Family thought that the Akiba Family was the one who killed the Yasagure Family.” Anna told her.

“Yeah. That’s why they kidnapped Tomo~mi and Sae.” Jurina said.

“Then can’t we just help them to kill whoever killed the Yasagure Family?!” Tomochin told them in anger.

Takamina shook her head, making Tomochin look at her with disbelief.

“We can’t do that.” Mariko arched her eyebrow at Yuko’s statement.

“And why not?!” Tomochin growled.

“We can’t help them kill the ones who killed the Family when it was us who killed the Yasagure Family.” Kumi told them.

To Be Continued…

Thank for reading!!! Byee~! :mon bye: :byebye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 19 [20/10] & A cruel poll XP
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2011, 08:25:22 AM »
Noooo I want to know their past!!!
Thx for not be cruel with Chiyuu

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »
thanks for the update! woah it's getting interesting <33

update soon! :D

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 19 [20/10] & A cruel poll XP
« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2011, 03:20:10 PM »
Interesting!!! whoa.... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs  I hope the chapter a little bit longer...  :wub: :wub: :wub:  Update soon!! :bow: :heart: :heart:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2011, 09:42:39 PM »
I'm very surprised when I see the vote!  :shocked:

One word to describe my feelings~ CURIOUS!  XD

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2011, 05:26:35 AM »
Hello. I've been following this story from the first chapter and decided to take an action now.
That was all cool. Yep. Cool.
but please. No drama. amnesia is too common.
Make Chiyuu suffer! Or make her forced to betraying others.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2011, 05:51:39 AM »
:O.. OMG!!! really!!! Im... wow it was surprising... wowwww

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2011, 06:57:13 AM »
Oh hooo~ I sense the buildup~

Now I'm really excited to see what happens next. Keep up dat good work! :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2011, 08:20:15 AM »
@kahem: Though I'm not sure if I won't do anything to her ^^ just nothing too harsh

@haruhi16: Thank you ^^ :kneelbow:

@cocos_milos: Thank you ^^ and yes, I'll try to make the chapters I'm going to post next time longer ^^

@RenaChii: Thank you for being curious!

@cahgaunt: Thank you commenting ^^ Makes me more happier and continue this one with enthusiatism ^^ And of course, I don't plan on making her have an amnesia, it's TOO common. Thank you for commenting!!! :kneelbow:

@Haruko: Haha, thank you ^^

@Vanui: Thank you ^^ :kneelbow: I'll try to make it more interesting and create more build-ups !!!

And now, here's the next parts~ I kind of thought that I'd finish this earlier but due to my exams and such...there was a delay. Haha~ Enjoy reading! ^^

Chapter 19 Part 2

Miichan stared at Yukirin and Rena, who were now pacing around the room, thinking anxiously. Yukirin would stand for few minutes before pacing around again, while Rena would just pace around, sighing every few seconds. The two’s actions made Miichan dizzy and irritated. She stood up and pulled the two of them, then pushed them onto her bed. She looked at them with widened eyes.

“Can’t you just stop?!” Miichan screamed, pulling her hair in frustration.

The two looked at her, who was now ranting about how the two were making her dizzy with all their moving. They mumbled a ‘sorry’, making Miichan looked at them at them and sigh.

“You know…We’ll get them back.” She assured them.

Yukirin and Rena look at her and smiled meekly. She sat down next to her and enveloped the two into a hug. She patted both of their backs and sighed.

The Mukatsuki Family, huh? It has been two years since she has last heard of that Family name. She looked at Yukirin and Rena, who were now both leaning their heads on her shoulders. She sighed shallowly and closed her eyes as she began rocking the two back and forth, trying to make them feel better. She slowly felt the two sighing and slowly getting less tensed by the second. She began humming the song, ‘Boku no Hana’, the same song that the whole Royal Family would sing in almost any occasion.

“It’s not your fault.” Miichan assured them in a soothing voice.

She knew that she was lying just to make them feel better, and they both knew it. However, even though they knew the truth, they still wanted to try thinking that it wasn’t theirs. After all, they didn’t mean to kill that Family. They just made a mistake. A huge one.

Meanwhile, the others were listening to Takamina explain what Kumi meant.

“What do you mean, you killed the Yasagure Family?” Haruna asked as she tilted her head to the side.

Yuko and the rest of the Royal girls nodded their heads in response. Then, they looked at the Rappapa girls in shame. They knew that the Rappapa girls were now going to blame them for causing the Zakeruna Family to take action against the Akiba Family.

“Actually, it was only two of the Royal girls who slaughtered the Yasagure Family.” Meetan suddenly appeared with Maachan.

Everyone turned their attentions to Meetan as she sat down, with Maachan in her lap. Meetan crossed her arms as she looked at them seriously, not even bothering to play with the girl on her lap, like how she normally does.

“Two?” Jurina asked, not believing her.

The Royal girls nodded their heads. They sweatdropped when everyone from the Rappapa girls arched their eyebrows. Did it seem like they were weak?

“Two? But these girls are weak at fighting… Well, it’s not like I’ve seen them fight before. But still. Two girls against a whole Family?” Mariko thought to herself as she stared at the girls in front of her.

“So, I get what you’re trying to say. But can’t we just go and save Tomo~mi?” Tomochin asked impatiently.

“And Sae.” She added quickly after seeing Sayaka’s stare at her.

Sayaka’s stare softened up and Tomochin started wondering why Sayaka seemed to be affected on her not mentioning Sae being rescued as well. Hmm… Maybe that girl has grown on Sayaka like how that girl has grown on Tomochin.

She sighed. Yep, that girl’s annoying strawberry voice is stuck inside her head. Well, her voice was not annoying actually. It was kind of…cute. And she was starting to miss Tomo~mi’s voice. She sighed.

“You know, I’ve been noticing this for a while now.” Mayuyu smirked and stared at Tomochin.

Then, she continued, “Don’t you think that Tomochin has taken some liking towards Tomo~mi?”

Tomochin scoffed and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

“I don’t like her.” Tomochin turned to her and stared back.

“She’s just a roommate and I’m stuck with her as my guardian. That’s all.” She added.

Mayuyu snickered. Right. Tomochin doesn’t like Tomochin? How can she believe that when Tomochin is acting so anxious right now? She sighed and mentally shook her head. Tomochin was acting like a tsundere.

“We can all pretty much see how worried you are.” Mariko told her, amused by the Fashion Queen’s lie.

Tomochin sighed and turned to Mariko as she reasoned, “That’s because she kept me all this time waiting for her!” Then, turning to Sayaka and pointing at her, she said, “Even Sayaka’s worried about Sae!”

“But she managed to sleep all this time, unlike you.” Acchan joined in the teasing.

Tomochin groaned, “Not you as well Acchan!”

“Well, you should just admit that you like her.” Anna piped in as well, making Tomochin facepalm herself.

“Oh great! Everyone’s just ganging up on me!” she cried out.

The remaining Royal girls either looked away or covered their mouths to stifle their laughter. But even though they did, their laughter was still heard by the Fashion Queen. Tomochin turned to them and glared. They each give her an innocent look and right at that moment, Tomochin just wanted to mentally hit them.

“I’m going to give you an earful, Tomo~mi.” Tomochin murmured angrily.

She sighed and then pinched the bridge of her nose as she stared at the two Consiglieres, who were currently flirting with each other.

“Can’t we just go and save them?” Tomochin asked the two.

“Hmm?” Meetan turned to her and at that very moment, Tomochin just wanted to smack Meetan’s head.

“Go ahead.” Maachan answered for Meetan.

Tomochin smiled at her, but her smile was soon replaced by irritation when Takamina contradicted.

“We can’t just do that.” Takamina told her.

“What?” Tomochin looked at her with annoyance, getting angry.

“Those two are held captive by the Zakeruna Family.” Takamina stated.

“We all know that already.” Sayaka told her, getting annoyed as well.

“She’s just trying to say that we can’t just go and save them without a plan.” Yuko told them.

“We’ll think about that on the way!” she told her.

She was getting impatient. Tomo~mi (and Sae) has been kidnapped and they’re just sitting down there, not even getting worked up about saving her (and Sae).

“We can’t do that and let anyone get hurt.” Takamina told her.

Tomochin groaned and facepalmed herself. That midget just keeps on saying no to everything she says! She turned her back against them and stomped her way to her room. If that midget would just contradict everything she says, then she’ll just have to save Tomo~mi herself.

Meanwhile, in a warehouse somewhere in a forest far away from the city of Tokyo, two captives stared at their weapons.

“We’re doomed Chiyuu~” Tomo~mi sighed in depression as she threw her ‘weapon’, a fork, across the room.

“We have to make use of anything.” Sae told her as she stood up and picked up the ‘weapon’ on the floor and handed it back to Tomo~mi. Sure, it was just a utensil for eating, but its sharp points could be useful for stabbing someone dead. Like that time when Rena used a pencil to defend herself when she was ambushed by the girls who were jealous of her, that was the only weapon she used to defend herself. She chuckled when she remembered what Rena did to the leader.

“A pencil up her nose.” Sae laughed to herself.

“What are you laughing about Chiyuu~?” Tomo~mi asked as she titled her head to the side.

“Nothing. Just the time when Rena used a pencil on one of the girls who ambushed her years ago.” She told her.

“I remember that!” Tomo~mi beamed and clapped her hands as she chuckled.

The two stared at each other before bursting out into laughter. They continued laughing, forgetting that they were being held captive by someone they don’t know. Their laughter soon began to grow louder, telling their captors that they were wide awake.

“Looks like they’re awake.” A female in a red slimming dress said as she drank her wine.

She stood up and walked towards the door where the two were being held captive. Her high heels clacking on the wooden floor. As she walked, her footsteps brought fear into the two, making them end their laughing session and start panicking. Due to their panicked states, they immediately began tying themselves back with the ropes and stared at the door as they heard the door clicked from the sound of a lock unlocking. The door opened, revealing a brunette-haired person in a red slim dress.

“Hello, Miyazawa-san” she turned to Tomo~mi from Sae and said, “Kasai-san.”

“It has been a long time, since we’ve met.” She told them with a smile.

“W-Wakamatsu…san.” The two stammered in unison.

“Now, let’s get the rest of your Family here, shall we?” she told them with a sly smile.

Sae and Tomo~mi gulped before staring into each other’s eyes. They stared back at the female and instantly knew why they were kidnapped for...Revenge.

Chapter 19 Part 3

She flipped her phone open and dialed a number as she turned her back against the two. The two stared at her back, afraid to move as she waited for the person on the other end of the line to answer the call. Her waiting, however, was resulted with a disappointment when the operator’s voice told her that the person she was calling was ‘unavailable’. She stared at her phone and scoffed as she flipped it closed. Then, turning to the two, she gave a mocking smile.

“Seems like your Family doesn’t even care about you two.” She told them.

“H-Hey…Asahi, come on. We’re friends, aren’t we?” Sae asked her in the sweetest voice she could muster.

Wakamatsu Asahi clutched her phone tightly as she glared at them, sending them deathly glares. They gulped and cowered back against the wall behind them as she glared at them with eyes that seemed to be sending daggers. They felt some shivers along their spines as she stepped near them. She sneered and laughed to herself for a while before turning to them with daggered eyes.

“Friends, you say?” she hissed.

The two gulped again as she clutched her phone even tighter, letting them hear a crack from it.

“I don’t remember friends betraying friends, now do I?” she asked in a voice that made their hairs stood up.

Wakamatsu Asahi, the person in front of them, was really pissed off. She was sending deadly vibes towards the two, making them wonder where the girl they once knew went.

“H-Hey…It was an accident.” Sae told her.

She gulped. She hoped that she didn’t sound too scared, because that would just make her sound pathetic.

“An accident? How can killing someone be an accident?!” Asahi demanded as she finally broke her phone and threw it across the room.

“H-Hey…Don’t be too pissed off.” Sae told her when she took a glance at Tomo~mi, who was now looking petrified.

“The Royal Family lost a member, remember?” Sae reminded Asahi.

Asahi arched her eyebrow and narrowed her eyes at her.

“And the Mukatsuki Family lost the WHOLE Yasagure Family, REMEMBER?” Asahi reminded her back, emphasizing on her two words.

Sae opened her mouth to try to say something, but ended up closing it when she realized that Asahi was right. Asahi scoffed at her and crossed her arms.

“We didn’t mean to do that, really.” Tomo~mi told her.

“Oh really?” Asahi scoffed.

“Says the girl who mercilessly killed my friends.” Asahi spatted.

Tomo~mi pouted and looked down as she murmured, “But it was those two who mercilessly killed them.”

She felt guilty about that. She really did. Sae looked at her before turning to Asahi.

“Look…Can’t we talk about this?” Sae asked her.

“Talk so that you can just give me excuses?” Asahi stopped and looked thoughtful for a while, only to stare back at her and say, “No.”

“Why should we talk when you didn’t even allow the Yasagure Family to explain?” Asahi told them as she took a step forward.

“When you slaughtered them. Enjoying the sound of their pain and suffering from your hands. The hands which belonged to the people whom we thought were our FRIENDS.” She stared at them, hard.

The two lowered their heads and said nothing. It was true. What they did was stupid. They killed a Family who was innocent just because they concluded that it was the Yasagure Family who…killed her.

“Friends? I don’t even think you know what the word mean.” She told them and stopped for a while.

Well, she was sure that they knew what it meant, by its definition. What she meant was by its feelings expressed and shown—she shook her head to prevent herself from being distracted and stared hard at them again.

“I’m going to use the two of you to destroy the whole Royal Family…” she paused for a while.

Then adding, “but it would definitely be better if the whole Akiba Family got annihilated though.”

She smirked at the very thought and laughed to herself. Then, she turned and left the room, leaving the two captives to sigh in depression.

“What are we going to do, Sae?” Tomo~mi asked, not adding the usual word she usually says.

Sae looked at Tomo~mi and knew that the girl was very worried. She sighed and shook her head.

“I just hope that everyone else won’t fall for whatever Asahi is planning.” She said as she leaned against the wall and loosened the ropes around her wrists. Tomo~mi sighed did the same and the two began a sighing session.

To Be Continued….

Thank you for reading!!! ^^ :byebye: :mon bye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2011, 08:33:45 AM »
Man! I'm more curious! Lol
For Chiyuu be gentle please

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Parts 2 & 3 of Chapter 19 [25/10]
« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »
Woh!!!!  :mon scare:   Finally I got some time to read your update~~   :on study:  I wanna know what happen next!!  :tantrum:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Parts 2 & 3 of Chapter 19 [25/10]
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
woah  :O :O

what's gonna happen next?! please update soon!!

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2011, 10:36:23 AM »
Aah. Good to know it. Too much dramas is annoying at times.
So, Mukatsuki family wants a revenge towards Royal family, who is merged up with Rappappa family to make Akiba family.
Sae and Chiyuu kidnapped for their revenge.
Rena and Yuki is the one who slaughtered Yasagure Family.
They most likely traumatized and decided to not to use their ability.
Wakamatsu Asahi -Kojipa's alter ego- is a part of Mukatsuki family and she's planning to trap Akiba family.

Am I right?
Well, that's it. I'll wait for your next chapter.
Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:57:51 PM by caghaunt »
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2011, 10:49:52 AM »
 :panic:

what's gonna happen next????

thanks!!!!