JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yokyou

Author Topic: [05/31] 「MIYABI ~Natsuyaki Miyabi Shashinshuu」Natsuyaki Miyabi 1st PB  (Read 45431 times)

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
Maasa PB yay <3 That's what I want too. :D

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I think it will be Yurina~ because of the Very Beauty lines distribution :P
however, I think Momoko is the obvious next one.
popularity is what counts T_T
you can worry about the ones that never get to lead a song xD

Yeah, I'll be rooting for Momoko's too~!!! :ding:

Offline Kia

• Member+
Wohooo a Miya PB! <3 I've been waiting for this since they announced Risako's.  ;D

(Oh and yeah, Umeda next, please!  :heart:)

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
Oh, haha. I meant graveure U-15s.

Most UFW H!P Kids photobooks are definitely not as...squicky...as most other U-15 photobooks, which doinkies likes. Most U-15 gravure squicks me out and makes me want to yell "KIMOOOOOI", but I never really get that feeling with an H!P Kid photobook, as they tend to be more on the cute/innocent side, maybe some suggestiveness but definitely not as doinky. It's not as though this Miyabi PB will be filled with nothing but shots of her wearing the skimpiest bikinis ever... :p

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
waaahhh bikini...hmm sounds like an old pervert man!!!  ;D

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
anyone malaysian know how to got PBs in malaysia??

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
^ You got PM.

Well I can't wait for the previews to see how this PB is going to be like. Maimi's was gorgeous so I  hope Miyabi's would be as well.

Offline Nicklancer

• Member+
Stores in Malaysia don't sell it as far as i know.

but we can order online from yes!asia but its super troublesome.
KonKon and Rii Fan.

Offline jimmydotnet

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • proud to be malaysian
ooo...kinokuniya doesnt sell pb?? they usually sell japanese stuff

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
I'm pretty sure all kinokuniyas sell pb's even if you have to ask them to order it for you. You could do it over the phone or e-mail too, you'd have to pick it up at the store though, unless they offer shipping o_o

Offline Nicklancer

• Member+
I'm pretty sure all kinokuniyas sell pb's even if you have to ask them to order it for you. You could do it over the phone or e-mail too, you'd have to pick it up at the store though, unless they offer shipping o_o

Kinokuniya location at Malaysia?

So that we are not off topic, i hope the new PB got kimono/yukata pics.
KonKon and Rii Fan.

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
:ding: Thanks so much for the info .. KLCC here i come
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 04:14:55 PM by Maxis »

Offline Nicklancer

• Member+
Alright I'm gonna go take a look after my finals. Hope they have Maki's PB.
KonKon and Rii Fan.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Ok why do all the new PB threads (Airi, Miyabi and Risa) have 3 pages replies even if there are no previews out yet??

Honies, you DON'T NEED to post repeatedly in a PB thread saying one of the following things:
"Are there previews yet?"
"There are no previews yet -_-"
"I wonder when there will be previews!"
"Anyone got previews?"

When there are previews, they will NO DOUBT be posted here as soon as possible.
You don't need to ask for them separately or post a billion times about how UFA is stupid because they haven't put out previews yet.

Basically, this had better not happen again when the next bunch of PBs are announced.

As always, it's alright to post speculations and wishes about what's going to be in the PB, but just TRY TO HAVE SOME SUBSTANCE IN YOUR POSTS, ok? Not just "yay cool" "can't wait" "I wish there were previews already". All of this stuff goes without saying.

Thanks!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
because it's based around the idea of the holiday I think there will be pictures of her walking around different places, not just sitting and posing.
I like that this one has more of a theme than some of the other more recent PBs ^^
Like remember she who must not be named's was based on a journey.  that was cool :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
I'm annoyed that it's not up on YesAsia yet!
I wanna order her PB along with Berryz new single & concert but she still isin't there, and it's only 13 days left. Also, does anyone know if they will wait and send me all the stuff at once when the Berryz stuff is releazed or will they send me the Miya PB first and then the other stuff?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:27:14 PM by Anton_91 »

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, I'm troubled by that I can't see it for sale anywhere yet. I suppose we have two weeks still... I keep checking YesAsia, and even amazon.jp doesn't have it...

I suppose I'd better look in here and start posting in things of great interest to me like this. :)

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm annoyed that it's not up on YesAsia yet!
I wanna order her PB along with Berryz new single & concert but she still isin't there, and it's only 13 days left. Also, does anyone know if they will wait and send me all the stuff at once when the Berryz stuff is releazed or will they send me the Miya PB first and then the other stuff?
When you make your order, you have the option of having everything shipped at once or separately as they become available, but if you choose separate shipping, your order might not qualify for free shipping if the total cost of the items of being shipped at one time is below their minimum.

Btw, if you don't see it on YesAsia, email them the serial number or ISBN for her pb and ask them to carry it. They usually get right on it. On the first page, it says that her pb is not being published by their usual publisher Wani Books, so YesAsia and Amazon might've overlooked it.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
I was looking for her pb on yesasia the last few weeks as well but so far it's not there.
Since Momoko's pb is going to be released soon too and I seriously need that, I was just looking in yesasia's help and found this
http://global.yesasia.com/help/topic.aspx?lang=en&topicId=1194
So like flamingmoe already said, they seem to accept special requests  :heart:
I'll try that out next month when I make my next order and if they don't have both PBs listed until then.  ;D
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yokyou