JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight

Author Topic: You Belong To Me Now [SayaMilky + Others] Chapter 1  (Read 3169 times)

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
You Belong To Me Now [SayaMilky + Others] Chapter 1
« on: January 10, 2015, 04:25:47 PM »
Notice: First of all, this is the SayaMilky version of my NicoMaki fanfic "You Belong To Me Now". Don't accuse me of plagiarizing someone else's work if ever you saw it on fanfiction.net by chance - you can message me in ff if you don't believe me. Second, I'm still a beginner in writing fan-fictions, please pardon my grammar and spelling too. Third, if you ever saw some unchanged names please do tell me. Lastly, if you don't have nothing nice to say, please don't comment at all. Without further adieu, please enjoy.

Chapter One: 1! 2! 3! 4! Nice To Meet You

“Oi Miyuki! Where’s the tea I asked you?”

Her monotone and intimidating voice rang all throughout the living room – and unto my ears as well – as she shout, asking what she’s looking for. It was only a mere minute that she had requested me to make her a Darjeeling tea using the tea leaves that her family personally brewed, and now she’s getting cranky because it isn’t there already. Yeah I know. She’s being impatient and what not. I’m kind used to this kind of attitude she has – being her maid for about a month now. Well I do admit that I was pissed at first – but now it all seemed to be normal for me. I guess you build up some kind of immunity the longer you stay.

Who am I referring to you say? Oh. I’m referring to the owner of this big mansion I’m currently working for (it’s pretty obvious), the sole heiress of the most successful company in the whole world, and my master. Yamamoto Sayaka is her name, and being cranky is her game.

She has the same age as me – 17 years old – but her height makes it look like she’s a college student rather than a high school student. She has this distinguishable black locks and red ribbon. Her eyes were like fire, flaming with desire. She seemed perfect, except for the fact that she has a short temper and has a seemingly bad attitude. I also need to mention that Sayaka shows no emotion, even when she’s with her father. Ice cold I might say.

Enough of Sayaka for a moment, I’m Watanabe Miyuki. My dad was originally a surgeon, until he had this malpractice causing him to lose his job – and eventually his license. Meanwhile, my mom works for a call center; until that call center she works for got bankrupt causing her to eventually lose a job and decided to settle at home. Yeah I know my family experienced so many bad lucks. But what could get worst? Ah. I almost forgot the fact that my own parents sold me out to the Yamamoto family to become their maid. It ain’t human slavery they said.

How did it all happen? Let me tell y’all then…

[1 month ago]

“I finally got that book I’m saving for~ I guess there is really a rainbow after the rain~”

I happily walked by on the streets with a book on my hand. After not eating lunch for the sake of saving the money for like, 2 weeks, I finally managed to get my hands on that blasted book. If you’re thinking why I saved the money instead of asking my parents then let me tell you one thing, we’re not rich. Well we used to be rich to be honest, until one day dad told us that he was no longer a surgeon. I was 14 years old at that time and I definitely didn’t mind that dad has no job now since mom has.

That’s what I thought….

A month after dad’s confession, the call center mom was working for suddenly got bankrupt. Ever since then mom and dad will go on various journey just to find jobs again. Currently, dad is working as a construction worker while mom, she’s making candle now in our home to sell it on the market. Though their salary is pretty much can cover our daily food, but it’s not enough to cover other daily expenses. We spend every yen wisely.

Arriving at the house with a smile planted on my face, my mom welcomed with a spoon on her hands – she’s probably stirring something.  Meanwhile my dad, he’s sitting on the dining chair with both hands on his face.

“Come Miyuki, changed your clothes already so we can dinner” said Mom with a bitter smile on her face

“What’s cooking mom?”  was my only reply. Usually, we don’t eat dinner until 8:30 PM. But today was different; we’re going to actually eat on time for dinner – like the old times where we eat at 5:30 to 6 PM max.

“Your favorite, curry. It’s not instant, mind you”

I was about to ask her where did she got the money to buy the ingredients for a homemade curry, but I shrugged it off and went upstairs to change my clothes instead. I guess, the two of them found a job and was only celebrating so they splurged the money we had to make scrumptious foods. Just for today I guess. But that’s okay, better than none.

After I changed into my casual wear, I went downstairs and joined my parents on the dining table. The curry and the rice were already served and there is juice for each one of us. Looks like this is going to be the best dinner we’re having since the last few years. Oh man. Such bliss to eat homemade curry after so long~ this is my hidden pleasure.

“Mhm. Miyuki, we want to talk to you about something about dinner.” My dad said for the first since I arrived at school. If they’re going to talk about them having a job now, they can always say it to me right here right now. That’s gonna make my dinner more delicious than usual.

I wanted to say that to pops, but my mouth has been keeping me silent since he said that. I purposely finished my dinner fast so they can tell me already. I have feeling that it won’t be so good like I imagined. I hope I’m wrong though.

Eventually, mom and dad finished their dinner too. So here we are, in living room with both of them staring at me. I don’t know what to feel at that moment. I don’t know whether I should feel nervous or not. I’m already breaking a cold sweat too. Just what is this thing they’re going to talk about anyway?

“About what I said earlier, Miyuki…” My dad briefly closed his eyes and then turned his attention unto me again.

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Are you wondering why we had a decent dinner tonight, Miyuki?” my mom asked

“Hmm. I was gonna ask you guys about that. I thought maybe you two had a decent job now what-not.”

“Miyuki, promise us that you won’t get mad whatever we tell you right now” said dad

“If it involves me, I’ll try not to get mad at all…” I muttered

“Miyuki, you know that me and dad loves you right?” my mom took my hand and looked at me with her close-to-tears eyes.

“I know that mom…”

“You see Miyuki; we actually sold you to the famous Yamamoto family to be their maid…”

“What?!”

I don’t know what to do and to feel anymore when I found out that my parents sold me out to be someone’s maid. Did they really want money that bad that they are willing to sell their only daughter? I did not mind when our status became rich to poor since I know my parents will always be there for me. Never would I have thought that I’m actually wrong about my mindset.

“Miyuki, we have no choice. We don’t have a job anymore, we need money, and we cannot feed you at all.” My mom resorted

“Please understand Miyuki, while working for the Yamamotos you can eat decent food. Mr. Yamamoto is even willing to send you to school in exchange of you working for them.”

“But dad! Mom! I’d rather suffer with the both of you by my side, rather than me having a normal without you two…” Oh gosh. I can feel the tears starting to poor from my eyes. I should hate my parents for selling me like that, but for some reason I can’t do it at all.

“Miyuki, do you think we can let that happen? We’d rather suffer to ourselves rather than you dragging to it… I don’t want my cute daughter to part from me… but I have no other choice.”

“I’m not going to let myself be a maid mom!”

“You have no choice Miyuki, they’re here; the one that will take you to the Yamamoto Mansion.”

I turned my eyes to the front door, seeing two beefy men in black. I was about to run towards my room when suddenly, one of the men grabbed me by the wrist and carried me on his shoulders. I have nowhere to escape now. I can see mom and dad with teary eyes as they bid farewell to me. I just closed my eyes in anguish.

When I opened my eyes again, I’m inside a car; and by the looks of it, it was luxury car. On the driver’s seat, there the other beefy guy; while on the front seat was man I never saw in my life before. His reactions were rather calm – not intimidating too – and I can tell he’s not a bad guy. That man turn and looked at me – still with a calm face.

“Hi Miyuki. I’m Mr. Yamamoto, your employer~” so he’s my boss now. Sigh. I’m not informed about all of what’s happening before hand.

“Uhm. Hi…”

“Haha! No need to get nervous, because I’m not bad as you think. I actually have daughter about around your age. You’ll be serving her by the way. She’s kinda bit of a loner so yeah; she needs someone to talk to.”

“Is that the main reason why you offered mom and dad money just to make me serve your daughter?” I asked fiercely

“Not at all, to be honest. They are the ones who offered you to me. When I found out about your age, I thought you could be some help in making my daughter socialize more. You don’t need to do anything aside from serving her.” Mr. Yamamoto smiled

“I actually have school tomorrow…” I said out of the blue

“No need to worry about it. Since our home is basically a 2 hour-ride from your current school, I will have you transferred.”

“Err… okay…”

“I’m counting on you about my daughter, Miyuki”

Mr. Yamamoto was actually right when he said that his home is a 2 hour-ride. I looked at the time on my phone and it was actually 2 hours since we left home. I was pretty much exhausted after the ride and hoped that Mr. Yamamoto will give me a time to rest after this.

“Welcome to your new home, Miyuki~” he announced gleefully

“T-Thanks…”

“Sayaka! Come out!” he called. Minutes later, a girl with a black hair and facial mask came out from the living room. God she was hideous. I try not to laugh at her appearance ‘cause I might get in trouble, and I don’t want that.

“What’re you shouting for dad?” the girl asked

“I want you to meet Miyuki, our new maid. Come on and introduce yourself”

“I’m Watanabe Miyuki. I hope I can be a service to you.”

“Sayaka. 17 years old. Nice to meet you. Can I go back to my room now?”

Okay, that was rather rude of her. I’m not really used to someone saying “can I go back to my room now?” after introducing herself. That Sayaka was rather forced into introducing herself just because her father said it. My God! Why am I feeling pissed all of a sudden?

“I’m sorry about Sayaka. She’s not really like that, until my wife died 3 years ago. I guess it had so much impact on her.”

“I guess I know what my purpose her is really about?”

“You’re a smart girl ain’t cha?”

“Hehe…”

“Now go on and take a rest. It will be a long day tomorrow. Good night.”

And that’s how I first met my cranky master. Though it was for a brief time, I got really pissed at that time. I did not expect that I will even more piss as I get to spend more time with her. She certainly is the crankiest person I’ve ever met in my whole life! Sigh. Aside from that, she won’t open up to me up until now. Maybe she’s really a born loner yeah? I don’t know.

“Here, the tea is done Sayaka-sama” I handled her the tea she was asking with her eyes affixed on her Nintendo 3DS – she must be playing Pokémon.

“Thanks and Miyuki?”

“Yeah?”

“Didn’t I tell you to cut that ‘Sayaka-sama’ thingy?” this time, she looked to me with her ever cold eyes.

“B-But… it will be rude if I don’t add the –sama…”

“It will even be ruder if you disobey me…”

“Yes… S-Sayaka…”

“Good. Now go and have time for yourself, don’t bother me at all.”

“Yes.”

Still rude as ever. Sayaka you jerk!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:54:36 PM by AlmiraTheGreat »
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: You Belong To Me Now [SayaMilky + Others] Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 05:30:15 PM »
i never read you belong to me nicomaki version
and i'm kinda excited with this sayamilky version
miyuki being maid, and sayanee her cold ojousama hehe
please continue this one AlmiraTheGreat-sama, onegai! hehe
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 05:30:36 PM »
i never read you belong to me nicomaki version
and i'm kinda excited with this sayamilky version
miyuki being maid, and sayanee her cold ojousama hehe
please continue this one AlmiraTheGreat-sama, onegai! hehe
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:48:25 PM »
WANT TO KNOW MOOOOOOREEEEEEE XD
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight