JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goche` - Here_There

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1812887 times)

Offline enigMatt

• ecchi
  • Member+
(Group) Ebisu Muscats
« on: April 01, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »

Ebisu Muscats, a group composed of 25 AV and gravure idols, will release their first CD in 2010. The single is titled "Banana Mango High School / 12 no 34 de Naite with Namida 4 Shimai" and will go on sale February 17, 2010. Ebisu Muscats -- which includes well-known stars such as Sora Aoi (26) and Yuma Asami (22), first performed the innuendo-filled "Banana Mango High School" on the show earlier this year. In addition to the standard release, they will also release separate versions performed by subgroups led by Risa Kasumi (25), Minori Hatsune (22), and Rio (23).

The group was first formed on the late-night TV Tokyo variety show "Onegai! Muscat" which aired from April 2008 to March 2009. Featuring adult actresses and idols in various skits and games, the program was renewed under the name "Onedari!! Muscat" and has been on the air since April 2009. 

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 02:13:32 AM »
AW FUCK!!! The DREAM LINE UP!! Gotta love Rio in this

no wonder she been singing in her past few JAVs :fap

Offline Tao Priest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:52:25 PM »
What, the 2nd single "Oecura mambo" is coming out soon.  Release date: 7th July 2010!
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/ebimasu/upch80194.html

Performance at 12:30
第10回 ちょいとマスカット! 1/2

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:06:58 PM »

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »
new line up  :heart:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 12:47:07 PM by Marian »

Offline Yukana

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aya Kiguchi Fan ~ !
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 03:24:47 PM »
The best group ever !! *o*
Yukana ~ Devil-Zangetsu ~ Kiguchi ~ YunYun

Offline Yukana

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aya Kiguchi Fan ~ !
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 01:26:30 AM »
3 PV Download :

Ebisu Muscats - Banana Mango Highschool
http://www.twitter.com/?d=QACDLBIW

Ebisu Muscats - Oecura Mambo
http://www.twitter.com/?d=T0DZCAMB

Ebisu Muscats - Watashi Mambo
http://www.twitter.com/?d=E4IMJQGT
Yukana ~ Devil-Zangetsu ~ Kiguchi ~ YunYun

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »
Congrats to Yurina (Yuria?) Hayashida for making it in to the new Yakuza game that will be released for the PS3. She's continuing the legacy started by Rio :lol:

"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 02:12:44 AM »
the 3rd single "Chocolate" is coming out soon.  Release date: 8th Dec 2010!
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/ebimasu/

恵比寿マスカッツの第三弾両A面シングル「チヨコレイト / かわいい甲子園」が、12月8日にユニバーサルミュージックからリリース決定。3曲目に「かわいい甲子園~麻美ハツラツ女子短大付属高校~」を収めた「TYPE A」、3曲目に「かわいい甲子園~初音かわいい水産高校~」を収めた「TYPE B」、3曲目に「かわいい甲子園~Rioかわいいハイスクール~」を収めた「TYPE C」の3タイプあり。

シングル「チヨコレイト/かわいい甲子園(TYPE A)」
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0045FTQ7E/r571-22/
ユニバーサルJ 2010-12-08
[ 定価 ¥ 1,000 ]
【収録曲】
1.チヨコレイト
2.かわいい甲子園
3.かわいい甲子園~麻美ハツラツ女子短大付属高校~

シングル「チヨコレイト/かわいい甲子園(TYPE B)」

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0045FTQ7Y/r571-22/
ユニバーサルJ 2010-12-08
[ 定価 ¥ 1,000 ]
【収録曲】
1.チヨコレイト
2.かわいい甲子園
3.かわいい甲子園~初音かわいい水産高校~

シングル「チヨコレイト/かわいい甲子園(TYPE C)」

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0045FTQ88/r571-22/
ユニバーサルJ 2010-12-08
[ 定価 ¥ 1,000 ]
【収録曲】
1.チヨコレイト
2.かわいい甲子園
3.かわいい甲子園~Rioかわいいハイスクール~

http://news.175r.chu.jp/?eid=1142491

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 06:55:26 AM »
Wtf, is Sora Aoi back in Ebisu Muscats?! :D or is she just, guest starring in the single? :lol: 
I had read (and watched) that she graduated from the group, so I was pretty shocked to see her in that clip.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 09:21:16 PM »
They've made more PV's? WHY WAS I UNINFORMED?!?!

I don't know over half the line up but I don't care, I'll learn. All I need to know right now is seeing Rio, Acky, Yuma, Risa, Minori, Risa, Jessica and Asami all looking amazing and having fun. :heart:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 09:29:42 PM by Tuffty »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 09:48:45 PM »
Oecura Mambo is really catchy. I always have to watch the whole PV for it. Chocolate sounds like its gonna be a good one as well.
Congrats to Yurina (Yuria?) Hayashida for making it in to the new Yakuza game that will be released for the PS3. She's continuing the legacy started by Rio :lol:

And actually, Rio continued the legacy started by Yuma Asami in Yakuza 2. Yay! 3 Ebisu Girls! :twothumbs

From what I've seen, Yuria's model in the upcoming Yakuza 5 isn't that good. She looks too loli imo. Rio and Yuma's models definitely beat her out.
I hope that they modify her a bit before the actual release. Maybe they were just rushing in order to display it in the 2010 TGS debut trailer.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »
Yeh I always heard Yuma was in Yakuza 2. No footage or pictures of her game model anywhere though.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »
^ After I read about Yuma in Yakuza 2, I had to take out the PS2 and pop the game in, only cuz I couldn't find pictures online. :lol:

and on another note--from reading the Hiragana in the back of the set, I guess that name of the show has changed back to Onedari Muscat, but now with a 'DX' at the end.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »
Ahhh I see. Lucky you for having a copy of Yakuza 2!! There's definately no pics online which is a shame. Guess the real human Yuma will have to do me ;)

Shame there's no source out there for Muscat episodes, at least none that I can find.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 11:04:13 PM »
I used to watch them at Veoh. That place got frustrating with their gazillion ads, so I stopped watching there, my only source. :(
If you're interested----> http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/publisher:freebird1969 <---- and sorry if Veoh is blocked in your region. They're not nice ppl  :lol:

and it looks like the uploader doesn't keep up with show anymore (his last uploads were "Choito")...but then again, I'm not even aware of the show's status. I would think its still going on after reading about their next single release.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »
Hmm, the vids I've seen there at Veoh are super laggy. Like watching a slideshow. But Veoh's always been that way for me. Shame. Thanks for the link though, really appreciate it! :)

Can you imagine the wota for this group? :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »
Veoh was awesome back in the day (3 years ago) Time flies :(

I used to wonder about the wota for this group. Their late-night watching of the program keeps the show on the air. :lol:
Reina Tanaka is a fan (at least I hope she still is). She talked about it on an episode of Five Stars on 2009.01.07

Credit to Turbos86
Um, there's a variety show that I'm into lately called Onegai Muscat. The host is Ogiyahagi-san (A comedian dual) and a bunch of women called the Muscat. It's a late night show. Like somehow, it's all like gags, I don't know, but it's really fun to watch. For example, in the Muscat, one person is the leader. So this person is basically a comic relief, and it's a "bobble" type of person. So the concept? is like, "preaching in the dressing room". The leader calls a few member in and starts preaching them. The way the leader preaches, often using abusive language, it's like "Can you even say that on TV?" it's really interesting. The ones being preached don't respond with, "Yes, yes" but they argue back aggressively. It turns into quarrel and their expression is terrible so it's so interesting. I'm trying to explain this now, but I'm doing a really bad job of explaining, I'm sure none of you would want to go watch the show now. It's better if you go watch it for yourself. Pay attention especially to their facial expressions. If you watch it, you'll understand, it's really funny! Like I had a thought, if Morning Musume would do something like this, that will be awesome. I want to give it a try. So that's the show I'm into lately.
That was my favorite segment. What made it funny was when the leaders tried to contain their laugher. Rio was always losing it.  XD
and a Momusu version would be fun, preferably before the triple graduation.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 12:27:32 AM »
About the wota, I always thought about the girls performing on stage, particularly the most popular ones like Rio, and when they look out at the audience, they must realise that quite possibly all of them, have seen them naked and have watched one of their AV's. Most likely more than one. Gotta be awkward XD

Even Reina's a fan?! :w00t: :lol: Sounds like a great segment. So by preach, does she mean the leader criticises them? Can't imagine a positive preach containing abusive language! XD That's why they argue back?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 12:32:46 AM by Tuffty »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 01:19:26 AM »
^ Ya, it seemed more like criticizing/giving pointers. They wouldn't deliver their advice with love :lol:  There were times when the girls didn't take it well, and would then retaliate with choice words. :lol:
It was always interesting to watch because there were times when I couldn't tell if the "pupils" were in on the whole thing. It was all cuz of their laughing. The leaders, and sometimes pupils, couldn't keep straight faces. Some segements were played off well, and were more convincing.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goche` - Here_There