JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: Humans And Robots - Chapter 24 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/12/2016 (COMPLETED)  (Read 46792 times)

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Shinoda Mariko
- The eldest sexiest in the Group also somewhat the Adviser of the Group
- Dating Minegeshi Minami
- Status = Human/Robot

Akimoto Sayaka
- Head of the Group a.k.a Strategist of the Group
- Dating Miyazawa Sae
- Status = Human

Oshima Yuko
- Captain of the Group a.k.a Successor of the Group
- Dating Kojima Haruna
- Have been missing for a year after a mission
- Status = Human

Takahashi Minami
- Vice Captain of the Group
- Crushing on Maeda Atsuko
- Took over the role as Captain of the group, after the disappearance of Oshima Yuko
- Status = Human/Robot

Maeda Atsuko
- The smartest of the group
- Crushing on Takahashi Minami
- Helping Takahashi Minami to lead the group after the disappearance of Oshima Yuko
- Status = Human

Watanabe Mayu
- Head Doctor of the Group
- Dating Kashiwagi Yuki
- Status = Human

Kojima Haruna
- Doctor #1 in the Group after Watanabe Mayu
- Dating Oshima Yuko
- Worried about her partner who has been missing for about a year
- Status = Human

Kashiwagi Yuki
- Doctor #2 in the Group after Kojima Haruna
- Dating Watanabe Mayu
- Status = Human

Matsui Rena
- The Strongest of the Group
- Crushing on Matsui Jurina
- Status = Human

Matsui Jurina
- The youngest in the Group
- Crushing on Matsui Rena
- Was under Oshima Yuko, but after her disappearance, she was assigned to be under Matsui Rena.
- Status = Human

Itano Tomomi
- The hot-tempered one in the Group
- Dating Kasai Tomomi
- Status = Human

Kasai Tomomi
- The Chiyuu(?) of the Group
- Dating Itano Tomomi
- Status = Human/Robot

Minegeshi Minami
- The Clown of the Group
- Dating Shinoda Mariko
- Status = Human

Miyazawa Sae
- Going Undercover for the Group
- Dating Akimoto Sayaka
- Has been an undercover for quite some time
- Status = Human/Robot

Prologue
In the year 2075, human race have improve drastically. Building robots and turning humans into them. It was for a good cause until one day a scientist decided to take over the world, she misused the power that was suppose to keep the human race safe. She began to reprogrammed their systems. They became the deadliest weapon on earth. We the Chosen Ones have to protect the human race. Our main base, which is located in Akihabara is a place which is safe as it has a barrier around it. Therefore there are able to sense the robots. There are other bases located around Japan, Like Sakae, Hakata and Namba. There are good robots and bad robots. There are those who were once good but were reprogrammed. Will we be able to stop them before it's too late?

Hello, somewhat new? Hope you enjoy. Will try to update Chapter 1 by today. :glasses:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:13:32 AM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
Re: Humans and Robots (KOJIYUU + OTHER MAINSTREAM PAIRINGS)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 10:08:16 AM »
wow... interesting  :D

please update author-san  :)

i want to know about mayuki & kojiyuu especially  XD
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 10:24:31 AM »
HAH! Mainstream pairs eh~? :glasses:

I was really not interested with Fanfics these couple of days. :depressed:

But yeah, I lurked around and I saw this thread~ :mon XD:

Good job with the prologue! :mon thumb:

Leaving us hanging, wanting for more~ :gmon bang:

I can't wait for some actions and, KOJIYUU~! :mon inluv:

Update soon~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 10:51:37 AM »
i love it :wub:
update soon author-san..  :thumbup

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 10:59:21 AM »
waaaaaahhh ....  :mon innocent:
i will looking forward for your update ...  :mon lovelaff:

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 01:12:00 PM »
Yatta.. Mayuki will appear in this fanfic
Looking forward for this fanfic^^

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 01:26:56 PM »
I like to read fanfic,
The wait for the next chapter  :)

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
fath107 = Thank you and will do~  :hee:
ChibiRine = Thank you. Hope that you will find your inspiration back!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer:
jhom_09 = Will update soon!  :on asmo:
Korisu29 = Ahahha. Thank you! Update yours too!  :ding:
Mayukishipper = Yeap. Mayuki will appear!  :nya:
junrena = Thank you~  :hee:

Thank you for commenting and all. :kneelbow:
Well then, here's Chapter 1.

Chapter 1
Jurina pov
I was being chased by the robots. Okay, first let me tell you about the robots. There are two types. Number one, they're the ones who can shoot missiles. They're totally robot. No humanity in them. P.S. They can talk. Two, half human, half robot. As of now, they're are no half humans, half robots in the community except for the chosen ones but according to Sayaka, there's a probability that the half humans, half robots are being reprogrammed in a bad sense and their being hidden.

Anyways, I ran as fast as I could and thankfully I managed to blend in with the crowd so I lost them. 'This is getting serious. I've got to go back to the base.' Checking my surrounding I noticed that I couldn't do it. There was no way to escape as the robots were still rounding the area. I took a sit at the bench nearby. Not long after I saw them again but this time they have a different target. The target was not one of the chosen one.

The robots weren't only after the Chosen Ones. They were also after people who are so called "corrupted". They released a missile towards that person and that person crashed into the river. I gasped in surprised. 'Was there nothing I can do?' As I was about to take action, the person wearing a cap and a mask who was sitting beside me held me back. "It's better not to get involved now." I was about to retort back but another sound of missile surprised me. They were shooting at the same target who has been shot into the river. It was as though they didn't want to spare any chance.

I sat back down, shock written all over my face. I couldn't believe this. This has to be a dream but unfortunately it wasn't. I sighed. I contacted Sayaka and told her about it. I also informed her that I was being chased and I need to go back to the base. She told me to wait for Acchan and Takamina to come. Apparently they were already on their way. As I was about to stand up, the person beside me gripped my wrist. "And where do you think you're going?" The same person who held me back earlier questioned. The voice sounded familiar but I shook it off. "Nowhere, you should go home now its not safe here." I was removing her grip from me but she held on. "I thought you were waiting for backup?" I looked at her amused, too lazy to retort I nodded. 'Her eyes look familiar.' "But still you have to go home." I replied nonchalantly trying to shake this random person off.

She stood up and removed her cap and mask. "Ara ara, have you forgotten about your captain?" She gave her signature smile. "Y-Yuko san?" I replied shock. She has been missing for a whole year and now here she is. Right in front of me. "Hai hai. Its been a while. I have to report to Sayaka as well so we'll wait for Acchan and Takamina to come." She said. " H-hai." I saluted at her before giving her a bear hug. "Oof.." She chuckled. "My little Jurina is all grown up eh.." 'Now she sounds like my mother.'

"Mmn. Where have you been? We were looking for you everywhere but we couldn't find you. Kojima-san was so upset." I mumbled the last part. "I'll explain it to you all later. It's been a year eh.." Before I could reply another loud blast was heard. "Sh*t they found us." I muttered. "Well then, let's take this thing down together ne?" Yuko-san said. "Hai!" I agreed. We stood up and got into position.

"Well well what do we have here.."

Cliffhanger~ :kekeke:
Okay, let's see. This chapter is undeniably short. I apologize for that.  :kneelbow:
And so, you must be thinking I'll be hiding Yuko since she's missing but no~  :whistle:
So only Jurina and Yuko has made their appearance, rest assured the rest will appear soon enough.  :ding:
Thank you to everyone who is reading this story. And I must go now~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:16:20 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Eventhough its short but i enjoy this story :on drink:
I do love the mainstreams pairing  :ding:
Update soon :shy2: :mon determined:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
New kojiyuu fic....yeah!!!!

I smell some action here.... :cool1:

Nice  concept.... :glasses:

Next Chapter please!!!!!!! :tantrum:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:28:22 PM by arawche079 »

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
thanks for the mainstram pairing XD it means I could read saeyaka later in the story haha anyway, ur story setting is interesting!!  It attracted me heehee

I was surprised mayu is not a robot hahaha

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
So interesting I haven't read some pairings like tomotomo in a while looking forward to your update really want to know why Yukon was missing

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
yay!!!! an update  :deco:

thank u author-san.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

next chapter please....... :twothumbs

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Yhuiii = Thank you~ Sorry for the late update. :kneelbow:
arawche079 = Thank you~
luvsidney = Saeyaka will be appearing a little later than the others though. And yea, I myself was surprised. Why didn't I put Mayuyu as a robot?  :dunno:
XxRoByNxX78 = Yeap.. Will do my best~
jhom_09 = Here is the next chapter~ :glasses:

Sorry for the late update. I was having exams on the day after I posted this story.  :on study:
My exams are over and so here is the next chapter~

Chapter 2
Yuko pov
"Well well what do we have here.." The robot said. Before any of us could retort, she shot a missile at Jurina. She avoided it nicely but the missile was still following her. I told her to run towards said robot. Though she had this 'Are you kidding me?' face, she still did as I told her to. I took out my gun and aim at the missile. "Jurina!! Back flip!!" She once again did as I said and jump high into the air. I released my trigger and shoot the missile as it exploded at the robot. Jurina landed gracefully in front of me and smiled. "Still as sharp as ever captain." She turned and walked towards me. Apparently the robot wasn't down.  She managed to released a gun shot but it was too late for Jurina to avoid it. I dashed and stood in front of her, getting shot at the left abdomen before I released another trigger aiming at its neck. That did the trick and soon it fell. "You're still the same eh, Jurina. But you've improved." I said before I collapsed into her arms.

Acchan pov
"Who is that?"
"She's bleeding." Minami stated the obvious.
Jurina carried said girl to our car and placed her carefully at the seat. 'Yuko? Nah, it must be some one else.' She was putting pressure on to the wound to prevent further bleeding."Good timing Acchan. And if you're wondering, yes. It's Yuko-san." I was stunned. "What?" I questioned. She disappeared a year ago in a mission that Sayaka wouldn't even tell us about. Nyan nyan got so mad at Sayaka. "Hey guys, it's been a while ne.." She said flashing her signature squirrel smile. "Yuko!!" Minami shouted. I started the vehicle and drove above the speed limits but still mindful of Yuko's wound. "Where were you?" Minami questioned. "I'll expla-." Yuko was interrupted by Jurina who looks like she's going to faint any time. "Yuko-san, you shouldn't talk now. Continue to breath. I'm sorry." Yuko raised her arm and pat Jurina on the head. "It's alright. Did you forget that I'm strong?" Jurina muttered a no and continued to apply pressure to the wound. Minami called back to base informing them that we have an injured person with them. Unfortunately or fortunately Nyan nyan and Yukirin were busy so only Mayu could treat Yuko. I stopped the car and Jurina carefully carried Yuko on to the stretcher. Mayu was there.

Mayuyu pov
"Oshiriko-chan?"
"Shiriri-chan. Hey, its been a while." she said coughing out a little blood. I quickly snapped out from my daze and focus on her wound. "Jurina, details." Jurina quickly gave out the details. "Shot at abdomen. Nothing else." I nodded and pushed the stretcher in to the base. The lift was already waiting for me. Jurina followed and press the floor number for me. After reaching said floor I quickly pushed her into the operation room having many thoughts running wild in my head. 'Where were you all this time?'

Kojiharu pov
I got news from Jurina after my finishing an operation, Yuuchan is back but she got shot while protecting her. Jurina kept apologizing to me. I only pat her head. "It's alright. Yuuchan is strong." Jurina let out a chuckle surprising all of us there. "J-Jurina?" She wiped her tears before she continued. "Yuko-san said the exact same thing.." Everyone including me was surprised by what she said. I pat her head as we continued to wait for said operation to finish. Even Sayaka was here.

About 30 minutes later the operation light was off. Mayuyu came out with Yukirin. Apparently Yukirin went in to help as she finished her operation early. "I've removed the bullet and she isn't in danger. She should wake up soon." Mayu said removing her mask. "That fast? I thought usually it takes hours for them to wake up after putting to sleep?" Sayaka questioned. It may sound rude but she was definitely concerned. "Yuko-san told me not to put the normal amount of dose of anaesthetic." Mayu mumbled. "What? She could be awake during the operation!" Sayaka shouted. Yukirin interfered and said. "We had no choice. She said that if we put the normal amount of dose she wouldn't undergo surgery. She said she wanted to tell you all what's happening as soon as possible. That's why we complied."

Sayaka shook her head. "This Yuko.. Alright, Mayu. Sorry for raising my voice and shouting at you. The two of you should get some rest first. We'll tell you when she's awake. The both of them nodded and head out. Sayaka turned to me. "Kojima-san, I think you should go in and talk to her first." My eyes widen and I nodded my head and muttered a thank you. I quickly made my way in and sat beside her. I held her hand in mine. Oh, how I missed this feeling. Not long after, I could feel her fingers twitching against mine. "Yuuchan.. I'll tell Sayaka and the rest." As I was about to stand, she tighten her grip on our intertwined hands. I looked at her. "D-Don't go.." Her voice was hoarse. "Okay.. Do you want some water?" She nodded her head. I stood up and walked to the table which has a jug full of water, a cup and a straw. I quickly filled the cup and took the straw as well. I walked back to her and placed the cup at the side table. I helped her to sit up and after making sure she is able to sit on her own, I held the cup and brought it nearer to her so she could sip on it. After finishing, I placed the cup on to the side table and continued to hold her hand. It was silent, but it wasn't uncomfortable. We were lost in each others gaze. I was about to break the silence but she started. "Gomen ne."

And that's it for now.  :whistle:
Will do my best to update soon~  :glasses:
Off I go.  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:16:40 PM by JoeYee »

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Ahehehe~ Arigatou!

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
  :O
Nice...

Thank you!!!!!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh what kind of news that Yuko is bringing...?

Robot and Human war... similar with the US drama 'Falling Skies'

Well I like the outlines of the profiles...

But still don't know why the world turns up to be a war between Robots and Humans?

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you for the new story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
arigato author-san :D :D

Offline Azusa

I hope Yuko will be ok ...  :mon cute:
good job author-san!!
waiting for the next update ...

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Claito, arawche079, jhom_09 = Thank you for supporting~  :hee:
cisda83 = It'll be revealed here!  :glasses:
Azusa = I wonder... Anyways, here is the next update!

Late update again.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Hope you enjoy this chapter~

Chapter 3
Yuko pov
"Gomen ne.." I said as I kissed her hand. I tighten my grip on hers. She shook her head and I could see that her eyes were getting teary. "I miss you so much.." I said as I reached my free hand to caressed her face. She leaned in and held my hand. "I miss you too.. So so much." I pouted. "Mou Nyan nyan has lost weight.." She chuckled. "It's your fault.." I looked at her with a dramatic shock expression. "Ehh?!?!" She pinched my cheek and said. "You disappeared a year ago without saying anything. Did you know how worried I was?" "Ittai..." She released her hold on my cheeks.

"I was so scared.. I thought you left me.." She said looking down. I could see the tears flowing. I quickly placed both my hands on her cheeks and made eye contact with her. "Haruna.. I'm sorry.." I said as I kissed her on the forehead. I wiped the tears falling from her eyes. "Ne.. Kiss me?" She asked. I could see that she was afraid. Afraid that this was only just a dream. I slowly leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It was a gentle one. I separate ourselves and looked into her eyes. "Haruna, this is not a dream. I'm really here and I love you." I said as I gave her a quick peck on her lips. "Mmn. I love you too, Yuuchan." I smiled and pulled her into my embrace.

After a while, she pulled away from the embrace and I pouted. She giggled. "Let me go call the others in." I shook my head. "Yadaaa~" She chuckled and kissed me on the cheeks. "I'll be here with them, okay?" I pretended to think. "Okay, but you have to sit near me and let me snuggle with you." She nodded her head in agreement and stood up. "Yatta~ I love you Nyan nyan."

Sayaka pov
Kojima-san called us in. I send a text to Yuki and got a reply soon. I went in with everyone else. Kojima-san walked back over to Yuko and sat behind her on the bed while Yuko just snuggled against her. All of us who saw this gestured smiled. "Can't get your hands of your cat huh?" Minegeshi aka Gachapin said. Kojima ignored her while Yuko just stuck out her tongue.

Jurina was standing at the corner fidgeting. I gently pushed her forward and she was surprised. I nodded my head and she headed over to Yuko. "Yuko-san, I'm really sorry for letting my guard down." She bowed a 90 degrees. She let out a chuckle. "Jurina, it's alright." She said with her squirrel smile. "Oh by the way. Who took over teaching you after I dissapeared?" She asked with a curious tone. "Rena took over your position." Acchan said. Yuko had this smug grin and looked over to Jurina who was blushing.

"Rena~" "Hai!" Rena walked to the front and stood beside Jurina. Before Rena could begin, Yuko spoke with her serious tone. "Rena, you did a good job on teaching her. Though there's still room for improvement. But overall, I could see that she has improved a lot." Rena bowed her head. "Hai. Thank you Captain." She chuckled. "Ma.. Rena, can you continue to teach Jurina?" Jurina was blushing so hard all of us smirked. Rena nodded her head. "After all, I don't think she would want me to teach her." Yuko said dramatically.

Before Jurina could retort, the Mayuki pair came in. "Oshiriko-chan! How are you feeling?" Yuko nodded her head. "Better than ever. Ah, Sayaka don't blame them. I told them to do so." I shook my head. "I heard.. So, since everyone is here can you start and tell us what happened?"

Yuko pov
I let out a sigh. I was expecting this. I laid back and wrapped Nyan nyan's arm around me tighter. "Did you tell them about the mission?" Sayaka shook her head. Meanwhile nyan nyan tighten her grip around my waist. I placed my hand on hers and rubbed it to calm her down.

"That mission.. Sayaka send me to inspect the base of the enemies." Everyone looked shock but Takamina was the first one to snap out of it. "What? You send her alone to inspect the enemies base?!" Takamina yelled at Sayaka. Tomochin was the next one to speak up. "I expected you to do a better job than that." Before any of them could continue, I interrupted.

"She wanted to send me, Takamina, Tomochin, Yuki, Rena and Mariko. She wanted to send a whole squad but I refused. I knew that it was very dangerous and it might have been safer if there was a whole squad but I didn't want to risk it. So I requested her to send me only." Mariko look annoyed. "You can't make decisions for us." I look sternly at her. "Yes I can. I'm your captain." "You're just misusing your authority." She retorted back. I sigh.

"I would like to mention that if you or Takamina went you both would have been corrupted." This caught Sayaka's attention. "What do you mean?" I let out another sigh. "When I arrived at their base, I saw some of the half humans and half robots got reprogrammed against their will. They didn't have a choice. The reprogramming only takes a few minutes and after it's completed, they become aggressive and some even went out of control. I was about to leave but I was caught by one of them."

Sayaka's eyes went wide. "That was when the connection got cut off." She said. I nodded and started to remove my shirt, surprising the rest. "W-What are you doing?" Minegeshi questioned. After removing my shirt with only my bra on, I felt a hand running down my back. "Yuuchan.."  I smiled a sad smile at everyone and turned to face her letting everyone see the scars on my back. "After they caught me, they brought me into a chamber and forced me to speak my whereabouts but I refused."

Nyan nyan was crying. I moved my hands up to wipe her tears. I turned back to the front. Everyone looked shock. I took the opportunity to wear back my shirt. "Somehow whatever punishment they did, all of it was directed to my back and no where else. I don't know when but I was starting to lose it. That was until a few weeks back. This half human half robot, know who I was and helped me. Her name is Sae.

Apparently she wasn't under their control and she was a spy send by Sayaka long time ago. One night they beat me till no end and she stepped in. She seems to have authority at the enemies base. She injected some substance into me. That substance was supposed to make me somewhat dead. I don't know how but it hides the pulse of the one getting injected. Soon they all thought I was dead as they couldn't find my pulse and decided to dispose me. She helped me after that and here I am now." I let out a sigh. They all look surprised.

Mariko's expression softened. "But if we have went with you it wouldn't turn out like that. You wouldn't be missing for a whole year." This time I raised my voice. "Don't you get it? If all of you went with me we might have not even be here by now." I looked over to Acchan, Tomo~mi, Mii-chan, Jurina and Mayuyu. "If I brought all of them with me, you all would've suffered like how Nyan nyan did. As much as I didn't want to worry or hurt Nyan nyan it was the only way."

Everyone was quiet after listening to my statement that was until I felt Nyan nyan moved from behind. She stood in front of me and slapped me. "You were very selfish Yuko." With that she stormed out of the room. "Mariko, Mii-chan. Can you follow Nyan nyan?" Mariko was the first to speak. "As much as I disagree on your decision and I very much agree with Nyaro's statement. You were being selfish but you were just choosing the best for all of us. Don't worry about Nyaro, we'll take care of her." With that Mariko and Mii-chan left to look for Haruna. After they left, Tomochin spoke up. "Undeniably selfish." With that she left with Tomo~mi in tow, who muttered 'Give her some time.' before she disappeared.

Mayuyu walk up to me and said. "Yuko-san. Thank you." I looked confusedly at her. "You know, you're the only one who thanked me." I let out a little chuckle. "I understand why you made that decision and I thank you. If something happened to Yukirin, I wouldn't know what to do.." I sighed and pat her head. "You're welcome." Meanwhile Yukirin was blushing at Mayuyu's statement.

"Mayu, Yuki. Go and rest, you both must be tired with the operation." Sayaka said. Before they left, Yuki said. "Yuko-san, I'll look for the best medicine to cure your scars at your back." I smiled broadly at her. "I would like that. Thank you."She smiled back and they both left.

Rena was the next one to walk to me. I sighed. "Go on.. You can hit me if you want." Rena shook her head. She hugged me and whispered. "Thank you Yuko-san. If I went and didn't come back I wouldn't be able to get closer to Jurina. I wouldn't be able to spend that much time with her. So I thank you." I smiled and pat her back. "You're welcome. But you should tell that to Jurina, not me." She nod her head.

"I'll tell her soon. I dont want to regret it.." I smiled at her. "That's the Rena I know." Jurina soon walked over to me. "I don't know what to say.." I sighed. "It's alright. Rena, bring Jurina to her room and let her rest please." She nod her head and they both left, leaving Acchan, Takamina and Sayaka.

Takamina sighed. "If I were you I would've done the same thing.. I won't blame you." Acchan on the other head just nod her head. "Give them time, they'll understand. Especially Tomochin. We'll talk to them if necessary. Get some rest for now and dont think too much." Acchan pat my head. "Thank you. You guys rest well too." I told them. They left and now it was only Sayaka who was left.

Sayaka pov
"I'm sorry you had to went through the tortures." Yuko shook her head. "It's alright. It was my own decision and even if you give me a chance to repeat it, I would still choose to do the same thing."

I smiled at her. "So.. Anything else you missed out?" She thought for a while and all of a sudden I could see an imaginary lightbulb on her head. "Sae said that she has managed to gain the enemies leader's trust and soon we will be able to attack their base this time. She has been able to stop some reprogramming on some half humans and robots. She'll contact you soon. Oh and, she tells me she misses you." She said with a genuine smile. I smiled back at her. "Get some rest, tomorrow will be a long day."

Done. I wonder is it too long... :dunno:
Oh well, will try to update soon. No promises though.  :sweat:
Off I go~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:17:02 PM by JoeYee »

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You