JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife

Author Topic: Watching Over You -- 03 -- Stubborn [HIATUS until further notice]  (Read 13725 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
*Note of Hiatus:
I have something else to focus of as of now. This will remain not updated until further notice. :) But I swear I will definitely finish this story.

So... I decided to create another fanfic... but I want to see your opinions regarding... it a bit? LOL. xD Well... since I'm a mainstream couple writer, I'm sure you guys would know who this would center to. But the question is what is it about right?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 02:52:56 PM by arisa03 »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Watching Over You
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 02:22:32 AM »
You don't even have to ask. You know we love you stories!! Just go and write! *hides herself, as she's slow at updating nowadays*

Anyways, take you time, but please update soon  XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:16:02 AM »
Al~lll things TakaGaki interest me! :D  As does your writing style, so Rini will be waiting! ^_^
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 08:28:54 AM »
I'll be reading~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 10:11:47 AM »
I'm totally up for it!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 11:41:34 AM »
Rndmnwierd-san, b&b needs an update badly~

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
Thanks for all of the interests! Please have prologue OTL.  I'll post more character photos tomorrow, maybe? xD
===================== or later OTL.

Watching Over You
- 00 – Prologue

The wind blew inside a small room as the white, clear curtains swayed to its direction. A figure shuffled on a bed, curled like a kitten, hands balled like paws, wearing a pristine white nightgown, tangled with white bed sheets.

“Ai-chan!” A voice called outside the door of the small room the cat-like female was sleeping in. ‘Ai-chan’ opened her eyes and stretched out like a kitten. “Ai-chan!”

“Haaa~i,” Ai answered as she groggily lifted her feet and put them down on the floor.
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

“Ai-chan!” A black haired female walked towards a third year, Takahashi Ai, facing the ‘Grade Board for Midterms’ with a long haired brunette in tow. 

“Morning,” the brunette murmured while wrapping her arms around the black haired female’s waist and leaning her head on the girl’s shoulder as if to snuggle.

“Mhm. Morning,” Ai-chan muttered as she glanced at them and looked at the grade board again with a frown.

The black haired female looked up at the board as well and furrowed her eyebrows. “Second again, huh?” She nudged the half-sleeping female on her shoulder a bit who suddenly stood up straight, looked left and right, and snuggled once more.

“Don’t rub it in, Sayu...” Ai looked at the ground a moment and sighed. She then looked at the board again a moment later and scratched her head. 

“You really have never met this Niigaki Risa? What if she’s a he?” Michishige Sayumi, second year, asked as she nudged the female on her shoulder once more.

“But you already deduced ‘her’ to be a ‘she’ and now you’re accusing ‘her’ to be a ‘he’ ?” the brunette murmured as she rubbed a hand on her eyes to keep them open.

Ai and Sayu just looked at her with their mouths open.

“What? Did I just say something smart just now?” the brunette asked as she looked back and forth from Ai and Sayumi.

“Uhh... I’ll just go to the Infirmary and catch up on sleep,” Takahashi Ai raised her left hand as if to salute and walked to their left to where the Infirmary was. 

“Sleep well.” Sayu waved at the older female and sighed. “And you should stop doing all nighters, you know it’s bad for your health if it goes a bit overboard.”

“I’ll be good.” Ai-chan winked and walked off towards the Infirmary. 

“Eri.” Sayu called towards the stationary female beside her. “Eri.” She nudged her a bit.

“Hm? Did I just fall asleep again?” Kamei Eri, second year extraordinaire, answered as she jerked her head upward and watched the retreating form of a Michishige Sayumi.

“I’m leaving you.”

“You already are!” With wide open eyes, she ran after the black haired female and clung to the girl’s arm after she had caught up. 

On another side of the school’s courtyard, a tall black haired female could be seen running after a short brunette.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

“Excuse me~ Ishikawa-sensei?” Takahashi Ai opened the door to the infirmary to find it empty with the windows opened as the Fall season wind blew inside the white room being illuminated orange by the morning sun.

“I’ll be borrowing a bed... I hope you don’t mind...” she muttered as she quietly stepped inside the room and slid inside a bed and started to doze off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The birds chirped as the 10AM sun shone on the figure inside the infirmary bed, resting. Takahashi Ai shifted to her side. She blinked for a moment but kept her eyes closed.

“Hm...?” She thought as she snuggled closer to the warmth near her. “... Warmth?” She opened her eyes slowly to see an arm wrapped around her middle. “An arm...?”

Ai tried to move free from the arm and looked up to see the bearer of it. Upon looking up, her eyes met with chocolate brown ones filled with playfulness, curiousity, and mischieviousness.

The bearer of those eyes had a cute, round, pretty face, with trimmed bangs and chocolate colored hair. The pretty eyes smiled along with their owner.

“Nice to meet you, Ms. Forever Second.” With a low pitched and husky voice, the bearer of the pretty eyes spoke.

“... Wha—“ Takahashi Ai attempted to move back as she felt the breath of the other person beside her on her face, completely realizing how near their faces were. She left her mouth hanging as she started at the other person with furrowed eyebrows.

“Please close your mouth or I might fill that with something to my preference.” The pretty face with chocolate eyes spoke, playfulness showing on her features.

Ai immediately clasped her mouth with both her hands and looked up at the female beside her again. “Wh- who are you?”

“I’m not a pervert.”

The brunette frowned and made a cute scowling expression, “Who are you?” she spoke in a low voice as if trying to scare the other person.

“I’m telling you, I’m not a pervert.” The other female winked and smiled brightly. “You fail at scaring me anyway.”

“Wh- what...” Ai tried to move back. “Let me go. Who are you?”

“I’m not a pervert.”

“How can you justify that when you’re there, hugging me?” Takahashi Ai scowled at the female again but immediately gasped in surprise when the other female pulled her closer to her, forcing her to stare up at those pretty eyes again. “Wha... t...”

“Don’t forget to breathe,” the mysterious pretty face told her before closing in the gap between their faces for a short moment and letting go of Ai, letting her lie down on the infirmary bed in peace, completely leaving the poor girl in shock.

The mysterious female grabbed her dark colored jacket from the nurse’s chair and tied it around her waist. She turned around to look at the shocked female, who now had both her hands up on her mouth as if to cover it.

“Niigaki Risa. See you around, Ms. Forever Second.”

Takahashi Ai, 18, third year high school student, sat up from the bed, baffled from the previous events, her eyes wide open, both hands over her mouth.

“My first kiss... was taken by a girl....”

-- Prologue End ---

A/N: Trollalalalala~

Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Watching Over You -- 00 -- Prologue 12/3/15
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 05:41:13 PM »
UWA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!! SO AWESOME!! GO RISA GO RISA!!! FUREI RISA FUREI RISA!!!!

I just love her being the pushy one  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »
 :rofl: niigaki "im not a pervert" risa XDD clearly thats sign that she could be one no? XDD poor ai-chan, getting the shock of her life, 1st to be "attacked" then called forever 2nd, then to get kissed, and find out its miss forever 1st XD poor girl

and kameshige~  :deco: lol those 2 are forever cute XD

cant wait for more~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :cathappy:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 06:07:46 PM »
Ohmigod yes! Assertive Risa is  :heart: ! I so can't wait for more, especially Ai's reaction when she gets her senses back.

Offline mochi.rini

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 10:04:48 PM »
Man...Risa's such a pimp :lol: :D  Rini likes it!~ ;)  I'm curious as to WHY she attacked Ai-chan though...can't wait for more! :D

"I'm not a pervert"x3 = "I am definitely a pervert XD
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 12:53:39 AM »
@sakura_drop_: Fureeeeeh. Let's Oendan for Risa! xDDD

@kawaii_beam: LOL. Definitely a pervert no? xD Hmm... poor Ai-chan? Isn't it more like, Lucky Ai-chan? /shot. xD

KameShige and an amazing turtle. LOL.

@rndmnwierd: I realized that Assertive Risa's are rare so I thought.. this be awesome yo. xDDD Ai's reaction... this definitely gon'be fun. xD

@mochi.rini: Yay~ xD Why? We'll see~ xD Risa that one troll. xD Exactly definitely a pervert here. LOL.

---------------

Thanks for reading guys! I will try to update soon~ Once the clutches of ebil projects lets go of me into my comfort lalalaland OTL.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 07:32:44 AM »
U go risa! XD
GO SHOW HER HOW YEH' LOVE HER!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 12:02:46 AM »
^ Of course she would... soon. LOL

-------------

Watching Over You
- 01 – Niigaki Risa

Niigaki Risa walked out of the infirmary with a smug look. She walked down the empty hallways since everyone was currently in class, and turned right to a corner out into the courtyard.

“Hey.” A female with short, shoulder length hair greeted her. She was wearing a black pencil skirt, a white inner blouse, and a labcoat over it with the name plate ‘Ishikawa’ sewn on the left chest part of the clothing. “How was it?”

Risa sat down on the bench under a large historical cherry blossom tree and looked up at the blue sky.

“Bad?” School Nurse Ishikawa Rika asked as she sat beside the student, looking up the sky as well.

“I...” Risa looked straight, then immediately cupped her face with her hands as she leaned down to her legs. “I kissed her.”

Ishikawa-sensei furrowed her eyebrows into a bad poker face... but wasn’t able to hold it in much longer and bursted out laughing as if she had just heard the best joke in ten years. Risa lifted her head from her hands stared at her teacher.

“You? Worried about kissing her?!” Rika laughed loudly with good ‘ha ha ha!’ intervals. “I thought you were smarter than that!”

“This and that and her are different!” Risa pouted at the teacher, curving her lips upward into a cute duck-like expression. “And you’re supposed to be a teacher, guardian, whatever, and here you are, laughing at me.”

“It’s just amusing.” Rika sighed deeply to stop herself from laughing. “To see THE GREAT NIIGAKI, being all nervous, worrywart-y, and stressed out because of a girl.” She used hand gestures to emphasize ‘The Great Niigaki.’ 

“I told you whatever or whoever ‘The Great Niigaki’ is is not true. That’s just something Konkon and Mako-chan made in middle school and now it’s everywhere.” Risa sighed as she stood up and stretched her arms. “I’m not sure whether or not I should be glad they’re not here or be sad cause they’re not here.”

“Be a good kid.” Ishikawa Rika told her with a genuine smile.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m leaving for class. You have some consoling to do to this Takahashi Ai.” Risa left her sensei as she went back from the direction she came from and start attending classes.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Niigaki Risa walked past her classroom after noticing a figure run past here. She followed the direction of the figure and reached her hand inside a corner, dragging a girl by the back of her collar near her.

“Junjun. Are you chasing Tanakacchi around again?” She looked up at the tall, black haired female while pushing her hand in her pocket. “Where is she anyway?”

“I’m not following Tanaka-san.” Junjun answered. “Yet. And she’s in class.” The Chinese female, Li Chun, third year student, tilted her head to one side and looked at Risa.

“... Don’t cause too much trouble, alright?” The chocolate haired female patted the much taller girl on the shoulder and left for her classroom.

She walked past classrom 2-B and looked to see if the person she had ‘officially assaulted’ was in yet and felt a pang of guilt hit her after seeing her chair empty.

Niigaki Risa walked towards her classroom and looked inside the classroom to find a math class discussion. Instead of going in, she walked passed 2-A and went straight to the stairs to get to the covered rooftop and rest.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Takahashi Ai shook her head, hands still covering her mouth. “I...” She looked around, all her senses on alert. “I forgot her name...”

The door suddenly opened to reveal the school nurse as Ai-chan looked at her with wide eyes.

“Are you alright? You look like you saw a ghost,” Ishikawa Rika asked her. She walked slowly towards the female and placed a palm on Ai’s forehead. “You’re temperature is high. Are you feeling alright?”

“I was blushing?” Ai vigorously nodded her head, removing her hands from her mouth. “I -I’m fine, Ishikawa-sensei.” She quickly removed the blanket over her and put on her shoes.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to go to class,” Ai said, grabbing her bag and walking towards the door. “Thank you, Ishikawa-sensei, and sorry for borrowing a bed without permission.” She bowed at the teacher and left.

Rika sat down on her chair and smiled. “You really outdid yourself in this one, Gaki-chan.”

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

The next day, Takahashi Ai walked towards school, clutching her head with one hand, her bag and a bunch of papers in the other. In first year highschool, since she got the highest score in the entrance exam, she had delivered a speech during the freshmen orientation and had been elected as Class President of section 2-B.

Because she was late to yesterday’s first class with English Professor Fujimoto Miki, she was asked to photocopy today’s lesson from the book.

“I ended up getting less sleep...” She thought to herself as she walked, looking down at her feet. “I ended up thinking about that kiss... trying to remember her name...”

Another step further and she had bumped towards a man about a foot and a half taller than her, sending the papers from her hand flying all over the place.

“Bitch! Watch where you’re going!” The man glared down at the poor female who was busy picking up the papers.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking!” Ai apologized in a high pitched voice as she picked up papers. “I’m really sorry!”

“You better be careful more you piece of—“ The man who seemed to be a yankee was about to throw down his fist on the poor girl when a  shadow wearing a long, dark colored jacket with a hoodie on shrugged his hand away, standing in between a certain Takahashi Ai and the yankee. “Wh—“

“I suggest you help her pick these papers up,” the person wearing the dark jacket said in a low and husky voice, pushing away the yankee using her fist. “You should be taking care of women instead of mistreating them,” the person  explained as the wind blew, taking the hoodie off her head.

“You...!” Takahashi Ai thought as she looked at the back side of the slightly taller female. She looked around, noticing everybody looking at them as if it was a shoot for a movie. “Umm...”

“Hm...?” The yankee stared at the smug looking, jacket-wearing-female..

“I never knew you yankees liked this much attention and would hit a girl for bumping into them, no less.” The female put both her hands on her waist and shifted her weight to one leg. “Are you gonna hit me too now?” She removed her hands from her waist into a ‘whatever motion’ and smirked at the yankee.

“You’re--!” In a lightbulb moment, the yankee scrambled to the ground, picked up the papers behind him, and handed them to Ai. “I’m really sorry!” He said and ran away.

The audience who had been watching them clapped their hands, but the female with a jacket on shooed them away as they continued to walk to school.

The girl turned around to face Takahashi Ai and handed her some papers she picked up while the other female was still a bit dazed.

“You should be more careful.” The female patted Ai’s head gently and walked away before the other girl could throw a word in.

“Ai-chan!” Sayumi and Eri ran towards the dazed female, who just looked at the retreating back of her savior. “Are you okay? We heard you bumped into a yankee. Are you hurt anywhere?”

Ai shook her head.

“Who was that?” Eri said as she pointed at the direction Ai was looking at.

“Pointing is bad.” Sayu immediately tapped Eri’s hand, who just looked at her, and changed her protruding index finger, into all fingers, palm up.

“Umm… Niigaki Risa…” Takahashi Ai let the name slip from her mouth as events of yesterday flooded her mind again.

“Niigaki Risa, Ms. Forever Second.”

Clutching her book and papers closer to her chest, Ai immediately grabbed a small dictionary and threw it at the retreating female wearing a jacket, “Don’t call me Forever Second!” she shouted in cute voice.

As if on cue, the book immediately hit Risa on the head, sending her squatting onto the ground. “I~ttaaaiiii~” Her hands immediately made way to clutch at the back of her head. She turned to look at the book on the ground, picked it up, and then looked at the direction it came from.

Ai just stared at her with her mouth open. ‘Please close your mouth or I might fill it up with something to my preference.’ She immediately closed it, blushed up to her ears, and stomped away.

“Ehhhh?” Niigaki Risa practically told no one as she watched the girl cutely stomp away with a pout. “She’s mad about that?!”  She looked at the book again as her other hand mended her throbbing head.

“Hahahaha! NIIGAKI-SAN THAT WAS AWESOME!” A loud voice rang into Risa’s ears as a short girl with fringed bangs laughed. “GETTING HIT BY A BOOK FROM THE GIRL YOU–“     

“LINLIN, SHHHH!” Risa immediately covered the girl’s mouth as everyone walking by them looked at the young girl. “Come with me.” Risa took the book with her and walked off into the direction of the rooftop.

Again, by the courtyard, a tall black haired female was seen chasing a short brunette.

   Chapter 1 END.

--------------------

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Watching Over You -- 01 -- Niigaki Risa 03/18
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 12:40:21 AM »
No matter how fun and amusing are TakaGaki, the most fun part for me is Junjun chasing Reina  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 03:05:06 AM »
I have to agree, JunJun stole the show there at the end :lol: :lol:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 07:41:12 AM »
Risa's awesome. XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 10:17:09 AM »
love such risa.. :lol: :lol:
there's never too much of aigaki love..
so, come on gakisan, get the girl you love!  XD

Offline Nichiyobi

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 01:50:24 PM »
Great story~
Can't wait to read more!
I'm a big TakaGaki fan so it's a must-read for me~ <3
And the two are really cute in your fanfic! I wonder how Risa or Ai will get the other one ^_-

But JunJun really stole the show!
I couldn't stop laughing~
Just the image of her chasing after Reina is too amusing and adorable (^_^)

Offline mochi.rini

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
You know those moments where you thought you did something but when you go back a few days later, you find out it never really happened?  Yeah.  Same thing applies here  :cathappy:

“I...” Risa looked straight, then immediately cupped her face with her hands as she leaned down to her legs. “I kissed her.”
Haha she lost her smugness pretty quick XD  I guess that's what happens whenever a Risa kisses an Aichan :D

“Junjun. Are you chasing Tanakacchi around again?” She looked up at the tall, black haired female while pushing her hand in her pocket. “Where is she anyway?”

“I’m not following Tanaka-san.” Junjun answered. “Yet. And she’s in class.”
Lol JunJun wth?  Way to be obvious!

“I suggest you help her pick these papers up,” the person wearing the dark jacket said in a low and husky voice, pushing away the yankee using her fist. “You should be taking care of women instead of mistreating them,” the person  explained as the wind blew, taking the hoodie off her head.
dakara kiss the sky, hiroi sekai...  Cool Risa!~ <3  Such a thug  :twothumbs

Haha LinLin and JunJun totally stole the show for me!  Though TakaGaki still has a special place in my heart <3  I can't wait to see the TakaGaki-ness and the rest of the story blossom~

And by the way, the new banner is awesome!~ :good:
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nice Marbles - Kokoro Knife