JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror

Author Topic: Are you really my Rena? - chapter 4 (WMatsui) 15/08/2017  (Read 6160 times)

Offline Gekikara62

Are you really my Rena? - chapter 4 (WMatsui) 15/08/2017
« on: July 15, 2017, 06:57:14 PM »
Hello everyone~
This is my first FanFic I've ever written as a fan so I hope everyone will enjoy it as u and also support me  :roll:
I'm sorry if it's not very good since I don't have a good imagination. :(

Introduction:
Rena and Jurina were great friends. They always hung out together and were best of friends. They were inseperable. Nothing could get in the way of their friendship. Nothing, never. Jurina even planned to confess her feeling for Rena soon,but the soon never happened.Because one day...Rena Disappeared.

10 years later and Jurina is in High school. The day began as normal. She sat down in class where it  was revealed there was a transfer student. The Transfer student came in and Jurina was shocked. Her eyes were wide open and after 10  years of searching, she found her. She found her Rena. But there was something wrong with her.... Something that not even Jurina could imagine

Chapter 1 will come out soon! (Edit: Its been realeased)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:44:08 PM by sophcaro »

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Are you really my Rena? (Wmatsui)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 08:47:54 PM »
Hi  :welcome

It's intriguing. I'll be waiting patiently for the first chapter!  :yep:

Good luck  :thumbup
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 12:44:20 AM »
Oooh~ this looks cool!

So Jurina and Rena are childhood friends reuniting.

But what happened to Rena? o_o

Can't wait to see Chapter 1!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
  • Just a silent reader passing by~
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 11:12:38 AM »
I'm waiting for your next update~
Btw update soon 

Offline Gekikara62

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »
Chapter 1

"PLEASE!  RENA! STOP IT! I DID NOTHING WRONG!PLEASE TRUST ME!" Jurina shouted at the top of her lungs. But Rena wouldn't listen and she crept closer, gun in hand. "I'm sorry Jurina, but I have no choice." She pointed the gun at Jurina and whispered under her breath "I'm so sorry"
----------------------
Breathing heavily Jurina sat up from her bed. she was sweating and panting and was petrified from the dream she just had.
"It's this dream again," She said sadly and out of breath. "If only...if only she hadn't of disappeared.
Jurina then looked at the time and she then realized that if she didn't  move anywhere she would be late for school. So she jumped out of bed like a ninja and at the speed of light got changed.

As she walked to school she started thinking about her weird dream.  "Why do I always have that really weird dream," she thought to herself "Does it mean anything I wonder? But it's always got 'her' in my dream. Why, Haven't I still gotten over her disappearance?" All these questions were circling through her head. "I must be crazy. What am I thinking? But it is weird I usually  get these dreams."

"JURINA!!" Shouted Kanon and  Akane(Jurina's best friends) She turned back and waved at them. "Hey Jurina, What are you thinking about? U don't look too good." Kanon said with a laugh.
"Aww shut your mouth u good for nothing idiot" Jurina exclaimed back. All three of them laughed and they entered the school gates.
The three of them went to class and sat down in their seats. Just then the bell went for homeroom and Jurina's homeroom teacher came in. He announced that they were having a new transfer student coming today.  "So, can you please come in" He called to the new student who was waiting patiently outside the classroom. As she came in everyone looked as if a goddess had entered the room. The girl had beautiful and silky hair with bangs and fair skin like Snow White. Even boys seemed to fall for her at first sight. But Jurina was different. Jurina looked more like shocked. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. Eyes wide open as well as mixed emotions running through her head. She was absolutely speechless.

"So, can u please introduce yourself," Asked the teacher
Head down the girl said in a small and quiet voice "My name is Matsui Rena."
Jurina still couldn't believe her eyes. The person she was looking for 10 years came directly to her. The girl called Rena was told to sit in the empty seat next to Jurina and Jurina just sat there staring at her.
"I can't believe it... after 10 years...." She thought to herself. " After so long i found you... But why did u disappear all so suddenly in 1 night? I even planned to confess my love to you. That's one thing I'll never forget. We used to be best friends. We hang out together every day after school, before school and even at night. We'd always have sleepovers. I love you, Rena. and if u are still my Rena..."

DING DONG!
The bell went for the first period. Everyone groaned but luckily their teacher for 1st period wasn't in so they had a free period. Everyone went over to Rena to ask her questions whereas Jurina just sat there not knowing what to do after not seeing her friend for  10 years. But Jurina noticed there was something wrong with her. Rena just sat there head down as if no one was around or trying to talk to her. "Rena's never like this." Jurina thought to herself. "Or has she changed? No, someone so cheerful and bubbly can't change this much." Everyone soon gave up on talking to Rena since she didn't say a word and just ignored them. But not before telling them to 'Shut the f*ck up'

"Tch, she's so rude," Akane said angrily.

"I know right? She could actually get some friends if she talked to us. But NOO She just tells us to f*ck off and ignored us.." Kanon said

"Come on guys, don't say that. She's just new" Protested Jurina

"Ehh, Whats wrong with you today," asked Kanon

"uh...Nothing" Jurina said.

Jurina then asked to be left alone and stood up to go outside the classroom but as soon as she passed Rena, She got a massive headache and started hearing some sort of weird high pitched noise. She got visions of a black room with something or someone on the floor covered in blood. Just before she collapsed she took a glimpse of Rena, smirking, looking directly at her mouthing something.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Are you really my Rena? (Wmatsui) [CHAPTER 1]
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 03:38:49 AM »
Ehhhh?! o_o

What happened to Rena? What's her secret??

I wanna know I wanna know! >_<

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 09:03:32 PM »
 :shock: :shock:

What happened to Rena?

Offline Gekikara62

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 09:18:30 PM »
Ehhhh?! o_o

What happened to Rena? What's her secret??

I wanna know I wanna know! >_<
I don't know :twisted: Keep reading until the end and find out :D

What happened to Rena?

Keep reading and find out :lol:

Chapter 2

Jurina woke up in the infirmary. As she woke up she saw her two friends Kanon and Akane and the head nurse.

Jurina looked dazed and confused. "Huh? Where am I?" Jurina asked her friends weakly

"You're in the infirmary Jurina. You collapsed and fell as you were leaving the classroom."  The head nurse replied back. "You sure do have good friends though, don't you? All three of them rushed you here."

'Three of them?' Jurina thought to herself. Too weak to speak.

"Uh...about that... the new transfer student also helped us bring you here. She said she knew you or something and had to help. But as soon as we brought you here she left " Akane told Jurina.

Jurina smiled. 'So she really hasn't changed...' Jurina said to herself.

"Oh, and are you okay now Jurina?Because you were saying some weird things when you were unconscious. it was really creepy." Kanon said slightly scared.

"Okay now... Everyone out! We need to give young Jurina here some rest. Come back later." The head nurse interrupted.

"Jurina go to sleep. Rest. I'll ask you questions about what happened later."

A few hours later

Jurina awoke and saw the Head nurse attending another person who was in the infirmary.  The Head Nurse looked around and saw Jurina awake.
"Ur awake now then eh?" She said with a giggle.
Jurina just gave her the awkward smile. The nurse laughed once again but Jurina found it so annoying she wanted to tell the Head Nurse to shut up.
"So, do you remember anything that  happened before you collapsed?" The nurse asked.

"Uh...Not really. I remember walking to exit the classroom before everything went fuzzy. Then I saw-" Jurina paused. She didn't want to tell the nurse she saw a Dark room with blood and some form of a body "That was it" She said with that little awkward smile of hers.
"Hm... ok then. and plus Do u have anything memory of shouting out loud while u were unconscious? Because you kept on shouting out loud to stop it and that you would be a good girl if whatever was happening stopped. Frankly, u sounded terrified"

"I don't remember such thing" Jurina replied back quietly, puzzled as to the way she said those things. Jurina didn't remember anything scary like that. Or was it just her subconscious? Hm...Jurina just didn't know! She had never had a  dream along those lines. So what could the problem be?
Just then, Jurin was given some medicine as the fluid that was inserted through an IV into her arm.Suddenly the door to the infirmary opened. Jurina could hear the sound of footsteps. Slow and steady footsteps. It was Rena. They both stared at each other for a few seconds. Jurina was trying not to smile after seeing her crush for so long whereas Rena was there with a straight face. As if nothing was there. Rena then took out some flowers from her school bag, put in in a vase next to Jurina and then bent down towards her ear and whispered "Get out of the infirmary before 4 pm today. If you don't there will be some dire consequences for both u and I. Just go home. Don't bother coming back to school for 2 days unless u want to-"
"Oh hello, young lady!" The head nurse said in a very loud voice, interrupting Rena's sentence.
Rena then stood up, bowed and left the room. Not being able to finish her sentence Jurina got annoyed.

'Why do I have to leave the school before 4pm today? What will happen if I don't?' Jurina thought all worried and scared. it was only 3pm. 1 hour before 4pm. But then, Jurina left sleepy... she wanted to sleep.  Even though she didn't want to sleep her eyes were shutting down. they were closing. As her eyes were starting too close, she noticed something different about the head nurse too.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:19:36 PM by Gekikara62 »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Are you really my Rena? (Wmatsui) [CHAPTER 2]
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »
Crap crap crap what is that nurse doing?! And what was that dream of Jurina's?!

Ahhhh so much mystery! Rena, what have you been up to?!

(Also author-san, what you are referring to is called an IV.)

Offline Gekikara62

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 06:20:08 PM »
Crap crap crap what is that nurse doing?! And what was that dream of Jurina's?!

Ahhhh so much mystery! Rena, what have you been up to?!

(Also author-san, what you are referring to is called an IV.)
Thank you so much for reminding me what is was :)

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 01:41:04 PM »
Did Rena will kill everyone in the school?    :?

Offline Gekikara62

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2017, 10:08:34 PM »
Hi again :)
Sorry this chapter took so long to write. I  was busy all week and my laptop had to be taken away and be fixed.(My laptop has all my ideas for the  story)
Plus I had written this longer but i lost everything again so  i kinda had to make this chapter shorter than it origanlly was. I hope y'all forgive me for that but please enjoy~

Chapter 3

Jurina opened her eyes. She was in pain. Everything hurt. Her eyes, legs, arms everything hurt. Jurina tried to open her eyes and her vision was blurry. She couldnt see very well. But noticed she wasn't in the infirmary anymore. As her vision corrected itself she noticed she was in a room with red walls. And as far as she could see no door. She started panicking and tried to get off the dirty hay filled floor but she couldn't. She was chained up. Her wrists and ankles were all chained up as if this were a horror movie.

"Wha...What is this?!!" Jurina sc=houted at the top of her lungs as she furiously tried to break free. "HELP!! SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP ME!". But all that screaming and shouting for help was to no avail. After 5mins her voice started hurting so she stopped and once she stopped Jurina cried. She knew she wasn't going to make whatever was happening out alive. It was her gut feeling.

Just then, someone magically entered the room.

"Ah, you're awake now eh? Miss Jurina"

Jurina slowly opened her eyes to see a woman sitting there. The women had red hair and red eyes with some scars on her forehead and arms.
"What is this? LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Jurina screamed frantically with panic.

"Hm... U seem to be worried, don't you? Well then, after this little thing u won't have to worry anymore" She then said with an evil glare and a small smirk.

She then magically left the room and all these questions popped up in Jurina's head. Such as How did the women enter  and leave the room and What would happen to her?

"HELP ME PLEASE! SOMEONE!" Someone in the distance screaming. It almost sounded as if he was going to die.

Panicked by what could be causing those screams, Jurina once again tried to unchain herself, But to yet again, No success.
"Wait, Maybe this is just a dream? Maybe none of this is happening?" Jurina said out loud to herself. So she sqinted her eyes and bit her lips as hard as possible.

Jurina opened her eyes. She expected to see her bedroom and her clock showing the time as well as some AKB and Babymetal posters. But it didnt work. She saw the same Red wall and the same chains around her wrists and ankle. Just then, some weird people dressed up as sergeons cane into the same room somehow and they were carrying a person. They put him on the floor and chained him up next to Jurina. Those people then walked off and magically left the room.

Jurina stared at the person who had just been brought in.  She thought she recognized him from somewhere but their face was so badly disfigured and covered in blood she didn't know. She was scared.She wanted to leave. But Jurina couldn't.
Suddenly, the person who was brought in let out a horrifying scream and started breathing heavily.

"Whats wrong? Tell me!" Jurina told the person. The person didn't listen and continued breathing as if he had just been suffocated. The person then started mumbling to himself saying "Satoshi, stay calm. U can do this. U won't suffer much longer. Just kill yourself. Yes, that's right. U won't feel this pain anymore." He kept on mumbling like a madman and this got Jurina panicked. " Wha-what do you mean?" Jurina asked the person.

Just then Jurina remembered something frim when she was in the infirmary. When she  just woke back up she saw the head nurse attending someone, and if she remembers clearly the person went by the same Satoshi.
"Is your name Satoshi?" Jurina asked all shaken.
"I-I think so...I can't remember. ARGHH" He let out a terrifying scream.
"SHUT UP!" Someone boomed in the distance. "SHUT UP ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!" Satoshi then shut up, took a deep breath and screamed some more. It was as if he wanted to die. Just then the power went off. Satoshi screamed, Then silence.

"Satoshi? Ne...Satoshi? Are you alright?" No reply. "Satoshi, don't joke around with me. SATOSHI!"

"He's dead. Don't bother." A familiar voice said in the pitch black. With a loud sigh, the voice then said "Experiment failed. Such a shame he had to go. Well Miss Jurina, Looks like it's your turn."

With a click and a clac, the lights came on. Jurina saw the head nurse standing there. Looking all proud and weirdly, wearing office clothes as if she was someone important. Jurina looked to her side. She saw the body of Satoshi. His mouth covered in blood and his face so mutilated he was unrecognizable. Jurina was so overwhelmed with shock she nearly fainted but the only thing keeping her conscious was the head nurse standing there.
"Tch Tch Tch. Jurina u naughty girl." She suddenly said. "U should have listened to your dear friend Rena when she warned you to leave at, What was it? Ah yes. 4pm. U should of listened to her about it. But thank you for not listening to her." She said with a glum smirk on her face.
"Please, Let me go. Don't do anything to me. Please!" Jurina begged all in chains and tears.
"People! Take her!" She ordered. "Oh don't worry Miss Jurina, We won't hurt you as much as we did to that failed experiment."
"Let me go! Get off!" Jurina screamed and kicked and shouted. One of the people then injected Jurina with something But Jurina was strong. She carried on with her rebel. But it didnt last long. Since she left sleepy. Like last time. She wanted to shut her eyes.
"Mustn't...close....eyes"

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Are you really my Rena? (Wmatsui) [CHAPTER 3]
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 12:15:29 AM »
 :shock: :shock:

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2017, 12:40:17 AM »
 :shocked

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2017, 02:16:34 AM »
WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! O_______O

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2017, 11:26:07 AM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 02:11:31 PM »
This... Pleases Slaanesh and Khorne...

More screaming...

Offline Gekikara62

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 11:15:18 PM »
So this Chapter is slightly longer and in working on longer chapters at the moments :D
And i'm seeing lots of shocked comments here XD Your welcome. By the way, Updates may be a little slower as I am on holiday and I am going places. :)
But without further ado, Here is Chapter 4 O0

Chapter 4

"She's going into cardiac arrest! Help me! We can't lose her"

Jurina heard faintly in the distance. She wasn't aware of what was going around her. But what she did know was that she closed her eyes. Even when she tried so hard not to. She did. Spitting out blood, Jurina started to have a fit.

"Hurry up someone! We need to get her stabilized, we can't lose another one! Inject a 3 35. That should help. She is the last one we can use, we can't  let her go away."

Jurina then woke up a few hours later. But this time she wasn't in the Red room where she ended up when she first arrived. Instead, she was in what seemed to be a hospital bed with wires connected to her body, but there was a catch.... she had chains on her wrists and ankles like last time. Just when she thought this was all just a bad dream, she looked down and saw the chains. Slowly, She tried to move. But her arms ached so much moving seemed impossible.

"What the hell is happening to me?!" She screamed out loud. Just then, Jurina remembered what had happened to her. "Oh F*ck, no, that never happened!" She spoke to herself quietly. Jurina remembered being on the operating table but her memories were so fuzzy she wasn't too sure whether they were real or not. Never the less, Jurina still moved around violently to just break free from the chains. Groaning in pain, she still didn't give up. "Arghhh! This hurts. No, I still must try to escape" Jurina then gave up for a bit to take time to observe the room. See if there was a way out from there. 'Blue walls, a scalpel by my side, some triangles on the walls, a key, a weird scary af painting next to me, and a boring grey bed I'm was lying on with lots of wires on my chest....Hang on' She looked her side. 'It's a key, if,  if, if I can reach it I might be able to get out. But what if it's not the key to unlock these chains?' She asked herself. But never the less she tried hard to get the key that was on the desk next to her. After a few mins of trying she finally managed to bring the key close. But just as she was able to get it, the head nurse came in.
"Ah, ur awake again, we had such a shock u know? When u went into cardiac." she said with a straight face as if she had no emotions.

"What have you done!" Jurina said out of breath "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. You will find out sooner or later," she smirked.

Jurina's eyes opened wide as the nurse started lifting her top. Jurina then saw what looked like incision scars. Scars that basically told her that her stomach had been cut open when she fell asleep. Jurina looked more disgusted than horrified. Just then she felt her arms getting loose. The nurse was taking her chains off.
"Your chains are coming off, We need to see how well you have coped with the Tch, Surgery."

As soon as Jurina was free from the chains she left onto the nurse in hopes to escape. Unfortunately the nurse was ahead of her and brought a taser in the event that Jurina tried to escape. Jurina got tased hard and collapsed.

"Such a bad girl aren't you? Disobeying your elders. Now stay here. Don't even bother trying to escape, else who knows? U might die and we might lose our valuable test subject"

The nurse then walked off and Jurina shouted "What is up with this experiment shit!" But the nurse didn't reply. Looking at other possibilities to escape knowing the risks, Jurina also started checking her body to see what else had been done to her. She noticed so many cuts on her. Even her wrist. But her legs and arms still in pain, she couldn't move more than 5cm at a time. Still on the  floor Jurina asked herself ' What tf does she mean that I will find out what they did to me sooner or later?!" Scared, Jurina curled up into a ball and cried. She must of fallen asleep since the next thing Jurina woke up to was 3 BANG! sounds.
"Eh? Whats happening?"
Screaming and shouting, People outside were shouting for help.

"Whats happening?!" Jurina shouted as loud as possible. She was even more scared than last time knowing people outside were screaming for help. Just then, weird smoke started coming into Jurina's room and then the door opened. She couldn't quite see who the person was but whoever they were they grabbed Jurina and put her arms around their shoulder.

They exited the room together but Jurina's body still hurt. It still hurt to even move. But still, she carried on walking in pain. As they walked into the corridor, Jurina noticed it was pure red. Just like the room she woke up in before she ended up in pain. But this time it was different. It looked as if it was blood on the walls. Not paint. and then she ended up knowing there were dead bodies in the hallway the hard way... she ended up falling on one. Covered in blood and guts Jurina ended up puking in great pain.

As the walls started getting less red and the lights got brighter she then remembered she was being carried so she looked up to see who it was. It was Rena... But because her neck ended up hurting she could only get a glimpse. But she was sure it was Rena.

"R-Rena?"

No reply.

"Did you do  this to everyone?"

"Yea"

Jurina recognised that soft very tough voice of hers

"So it is you Rena?" She laughed. "How? How did u know about this place?" Jurina asked with a little giggle.

No reply

She then looked at her and noticed a big cut in her arm.

"How did that happen? Are you alright?" She asked

No reply

"Ne,  answer me, How and why did u come here?"

Just as when Rena opened her mouth to speak, there was a big shock noise that sounded like an air horn and then came in a huge flash of light. Blinded by the light, Jurina covered her eyes groaning and then shouted out to Rena.
------
Jurina sat up. Sweating everywhere. All in terror. She looked around.
"Eh?" Looking confused. "Eh??!!" With a sigh, she looked relieved. "So it was a dream? It felt so real though" She said still sweating yet looking dumbfounded. Jurina then looked at the clock next to her and realised if she didn't get out of bed now she would be late for school. Jurina jumped out of bed but as soon as she did that her legs started hurting. "Eh?! its the same type of pain from my dream. Or is it because I slept in an awkward position?" She asked herself not wanting to believe her dream was real. "Forget my leg pain, I need to get changed...And fast!" She went up to her mirror and took her top off. Noticing something weird on her wrist through the mirror, she looked at her wrist. There was a cut. a line. a scar type cut, Just like her dream. But she didnt have any marks on her Stomach.

'Wha-What the f*ck? I don't remember having cuts on my wrist yesterday.' She started touching it, trying to see if it was real or not. But Jurina didn't have time to think about that since she was seriously running late.

As Jurina walked to school she kept questioning herself about the dream. The cut from the dream, the leg pain from the dream, she's got both the cut and the pain. But Jurina was always the hard thinker before coming to a conclusion. So she wasn't going to ignore this and rule it off as a dream. Since for her, the whole hospital dream left so real to her. She just had to find out about it. Jurina continued her walk to school with her dream still in the back of her mind.
She entered her classroom and sat down in her seat. Her legs still hurt like mad. But, she was used to pain so she kept quiet about the pain

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Are you really my Rena? (Wmatsui) [CHAPTER 4]
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 12:51:57 AM »
The story is really interesting.
I'm looking forward to continuing.
Enjoy your holidays!

Offline Y2L

• Predictably irrational.
Re: Are you really my Rena? (Wmatsui) [CHAPTER 4]
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 04:42:20 AM »
Ooh I'm in suspense   :panic:

Have a safe trip(s) and stay safe so that we can see how this fanfic ends  :P
I ship many pairings at the same time - if you ask me which one is my favourite, don't hold your breath waiting for my answer.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Mirror Mirror