JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Kuroi Ame

Author Topic: Another day at H!P  (Read 92396 times)

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #520 on: May 28, 2007, 07:13:26 AM »
Blue Team
"Read the list, the list." Miki yelled as the girls jumped into the van.
"Where should I start?" Murata shouted back.
"One with alot of points!" Yui exclaimed.
"Uhh, uhh." Murata's eyes darted back and forth. "Ah, okay! Here we go, Kidnap a member of your team! 130 points!"
"Okay!" Miki leaned forward to the driver. "Go to the university. Now!"

Red Team
"So do we just start at the top of the list?" Takahashi asked.
"Yeah, 'i naught?" Reina began. "We 'ed to go as fas's we can and prove ourrrrselves. They think we're'a joke. We gotta show'em that we can pllllay theirrr games."
"Yeah, okay. What she said." Risa said, looking around the van to see if anyone else had trouble comprehending  Reina when she slipped into dialect.
"So that means," Eri started to giggle.
"What is it?" Sayu asked
"Steal a mannequin. Ohhh, and it says here we get bonus points if we make out with it while it is still in the store."
"Sounds like a plan." Takahashi stated.

Blue Team
The girls stood outside the lecture hall. Some of the students gave the group of girls wearing all black, holding ski masks and a video camera a second glance, but not many. Japanese people just don't give a fuck.
Miki put her hand on the door.
"Wait!" Yui hissed.
"Huh?"
"Shouldn't we, you know. Have some sort of plan?"
"What?" Murata asked.
"You don't plan kidnappings! It's shock and awe baby!" Miki exclaimed.
"No, I mean obviously we don't plan it with them. But with us. Shouldn't we have some sort of course of action?"
"Well..." Miki tilted her hed to one side. "I'll open up the door, you grab her" she pointed to Murata "and you put the bag over her head. Good?"
"Yes."
"Uh huh. I feel much better now."
"Okay." Miki said. She moved over to the thin window section on the side of the door. "She's on the left."
"Your left or my left?" Yui asked.
"It's the same left for both of us!" Miki hissed.
"There is nothing wrong with trying to be thorough!"
"Will the both of you just knock it the hell off?" Murata shouted, taking both girls by suprise.
"Well jeez, there is no reason to be so mean about it." Yui said.
"Honestly." Miki agreed. "Okay, on three. One, two, three!"
Miki burst through the door with Yui and Murata following close behind. She tucked into a crouch and pulled an unsuspecting Korenaga off of her seat. Kore let out a yelp as she dragged her pen over her new notes and fell to the floor. The other students continued jotting down the finer points of biochemistry as Yui put a bag over Kore's head. Two students noticed the comotion, but only one cared. She had planned to borrow Miki's notes, and now that there was a large slash going through the page she would be out of luck. The professor continued on, not paying any heed to the jumble of legs and arms the made themselves visible from behind the desk at random intervals. He payed even less heed to the sounds of the continued struggle that was currently making its way to the door. As Murata pulled Kore she accidently bumped the chair of a female student.
"Sorry about that." But the girl didn't look.
Miki pushed the door open with her back and dragged the other Miki into the hallway.
"Aha!" She exclaimed. "Blue team takes the lead with 130 points! Murata, call Shibata."
"Right!" Murata picked up her phone. She placed her hand over the receiver. "It's ringing. Ah! Murata of Blue here!"
The other girls heard a rather monotone Ayumi say "I know who you are. It comes up on the screen."
"Er, well, anyway. Jott us down for 130 points. We have successfully captured Miki."
Yui and Miki smiled at each other while Korenaga lay on her back in the hallway wondering why things like this seemed to happen to her. Quite frequently.
"What do you mean which Miki? Korenaga, of course."
Murata paused.
"I'm on Blue..."
Murata paused again.
"Yui, let me see the list."
"What is it?" Yui asked, handing it over.
"Ohhhh no..."
Murata put her hand on her head and hung up the phone.
"What is it?" Miki repeated.
"No dice."
"Why?!" Miki asked.
"We were supposed to kidnap someone from a different team."
Miki put her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes.
"Are you serious?!" She shouted. "You have got to be kidding me!"
"Well don't yell at me!"
"You're the one that read the list!"
"Honest mistake!"
"How stupid are you? Why would we kidnap someone on our own team?"
"Hey! You went along with me!"
Meanwhile Korenaga tilted her hed back and forth following the sounds of the argument.
"I was caught up in the moment, and maybe I actually thought you could do something so simple as read instructions correctly! Idiot!" Miki hissed.
"Hey what one do you want to be, the pot or the kettle? Because they're both black!" Murata shouted.
"Ah, fuck you!"
"What the hell! I had nothing to do with this!" Yui screamed.
"Not you, Yui. You!" Miki pointed to Murata.
"You know what-"
"Will you get this bag off of me!" Korenaga shouted over the turbulent trio.
The girls looked down simultaneously.
"She's right." Miki said. "We are wasting time arguing."
"Yeah, there is still a whole list of things to do." Murata agreed.
"We can just look at this one as a practice." Yui said. "Next time we'll really get'em. Good. We'll get'em good."
"Yeah." Miki said. "Come on. Let's go."
"Guys, uhh, no one took the bag off yet."

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Another day at H!P
« Reply #521 on: May 28, 2007, 01:10:02 PM »
AH fucking FAB. Yeah I thought it was a bit odd that they had to kidnap someone from their own team. Oh well, I wonder who they are gonna get now.

Mikis a damn awesome character. Love the Yui Jokes. Biyuuden are just too fun to insult. Can we have a Ishikawa-massive-chin-joke sometime? We dont get much of those. Oh and when is Erika coming back :P

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #522 on: May 28, 2007, 06:24:03 PM »
Omg my friend officially thinks I'm crazy now, I was giggling so hard. I'm so glad you're back!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #523 on: May 28, 2007, 09:07:21 PM »
IT'S YOU!!!!! Ahhhh! I'm so happy you're back! I was hanging with one of the seniors the other day. And they needed ideas for senior pranks. I totally thought of your story :D

Miki~ You're so awesome. HA! making out with a mannequin! Keep 'em coming!

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #524 on: May 29, 2007, 12:49:37 AM »
Here we go, Kidnap a member of your team! 130 points!
But...how can you kidnap someone who's already on your own team?  :O

"Steal a mannequin. Ohhh, and it says here we get bonus points if we make out with it while it is still in the store."
"Sounds like a plan." Takahashi stated.
Can't wait to see who they volunteer to make out with it.  :lol:

Miki burst through the door with Yui and Murata following close behind. She tucked into a crouch and pulled an unsuspecting Korenaga off of her seat
Nevermind the first part of my post.  XD

Two students noticed the comotion, but only one cared. She had planned to borrow Miki's notes, and now that there was a large slash going through the page she would be out of luck. The professor continued on, not paying any heed to the jumble of legs and arms the made themselves visible from behind the desk at random intervals. He payed even less heed to the sounds of the continued struggle that was currently making its way to the door.
Poor Kore-chan. Gets kidnapped and no one seems to care.  :rofl:

"We were supposed to kidnap someone from a different team."
Miki put her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes.
"Are you serious?!" She shouted. "You have got to be kidding me!"
"Well don't yell at me!"
"You're the one that read the list!"
"Honest mistake!"
I knew something strange was goin' on!  :mon heh:

"How stupid are you? Why would we kidnap someone on our own team?"
"Hey! You went along with me!"
They're both right.  :mon lol:

Meanwhile Korenaga tilted her hed back and forth following the sounds of the argument.

"Will you get this bag off of me!" Korenaga shouted over the turbulent trio.

"Guys, uhh, no one took the bag off yet."
Poor, poor, poor Kore-chan.  :mon sweat:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
Re: Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #525 on: May 29, 2007, 01:40:59 AM »
Japanese people just don't give a fuck.

So full of win. XD
I love the idiocy of blue team. XD

J'aime le fromage.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #526 on: May 30, 2007, 11:53:33 PM »
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Best Fic Ever Returns!

:otomerika:<Obligatory Rika

KaNa Part 2!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #527 on: May 31, 2007, 12:25:42 AM »
Lol, they're all insane! :D

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #528 on: May 31, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »
Haha! This whole chapter was nuts!
"Yeah, okay. What she said." Risa said, looking around the van to see if anyone else had trouble comprehending  Reina when she slipped into dialect.

"You don't plan kidnappings! It's shock and awe baby!" Miki exclaimed.
Haha! How does Miki know this?  XD

I can't believe Ai agreed to Kamei's idea of making out with a mannequin in a store either. Freakin' brilliant.   :lol:

It's nice that regardless of how the blue team is at war with itself or that the red team is working together, both teams are still off their rockers.  XD

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #529 on: June 09, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »
White Team

Mari was busy inspecting the map. Yuuko, who was across from Mari, leaned forward and examined a point of interest.
"Take a right."
"Why would we take a right?" Kei objected.
"Because it is quicker than taking three lefts." Mari deadpanned.
"Becaaaussse that'll get us to the bar." Yuuko responded.
"Yeah but I doubt we are going to find a beehive there." Kei argued.
"Kei, dear sweet innocent Kei. Hold the beehive because the only thing that could make this even more fun was if we are absolutely completely smashed."
"I'm all for that" Nacchi began, "but don't you think it'd be better if we waited awhile? I mean yeah it'd be more fun if we drank, but if the other teams get more stuff done than us-"
"Nonsense. When have you ever known me to put alcohol above my leadership?"
All the girls in the van adverted their vision except Mari who just recently decided it would be a good time to look up from the map to see if she was serious.
"What's all this for? Listen. My priority here is winning the fabulous prizes. What I'm saying is while we are at the bar we can get at least five tasks that I know of done. Maybe even more, I didn't finish looking at the list. So, bar?"
"Bar." The girls agreed in unison.

Green Team

Green's van continued down the city street.
"Autograph a cow, 20 points, bonus if you kiss it and take a fan picture with it" Goto read, "where are we going to find a cow at this time of the night?"
"Well, Kago's in Nara..." Yossie offered.
"Mmmmhhh," Ishikawa began " Asami'd probably know."
The van stopped at a light.
"Wait, we need to decided like, I don't know, soon." Tsuji said. " I mean do we get the stuff we can get done in the city now or do we go out into the country and get all that stuff done?"
The girls mulled it over a bit.
"Well, everyone is probably going to stay in the city now," Yossie offered. "So if we go out to the country and beat them to all the wild stuff we can probably still have enough time to come back and not miss the deadline. Plus we can get stuff done on the way there and back."
"Being disqualified is not the way to go." Goto mumbled.
Tsuji shuffled some of the papers around.
"It says in the rules that we have to be back by nine."

Which brings us to:
Hunt Rules
  by
Yuuko Nakazawa and the refs

Start- 8 o'clock
Ends- 9 o'clock tomorrow morning
Arriving at anytime after 9 is unexceptable. Even if you were to arrive at 9:01 you would still be disqualified, so get there on time okay? OR ELSE.
If the task doesn't require you getting something tangible, photographic evidence must be provided in order to receive points. You are all dirty little cheaters and we know better. Your word means nothing. Video is nessecarry and frankly more entertaining so take it when required and or when you deem appropriate.
In regards to behaviour,
ANYTHING GOES.
Be as backstabbing and coniving as we all know you are cabable of in the name of glory.
Winning team gets their picture hung in the hallway and receive fabulous prizes that will be decided on upon the refs.
If at anytime you question whether or not it is worth it, ask yourself "Has Yuuko ever steered me wrong?" We all know the answer. If I say there will be good prizes you can damn well be certain there will be good prizes.

White Team

Mari put the papers back in the envelope.
"You know, those rules were really something else."
"It is important to be responsibly irresopnsible around here."

Green Team

"Sorry, but I think we should stay in town. At least for a few hours." Ishikawa stated.
"Okay," Goto agreed. "We stay in town until like two and then we go out to the country."
"Deal." Yossie said.
Tsuji nodded in agreement.

Yellow Team
"Go straight on this street." Asami instructed.
"Why?" Masae asked.
"Because I know were we can 'catch a big ass rainbow trout' "
"Shocking." Ayaka quipped.
"What?"
"Nothing."

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #530 on: June 09, 2007, 11:31:42 PM »
Pink Team

The girls stood in the middle of the square as a street musician strummed away on his acoustic guitar. The park had a decent number of people passing by, but by now most had entered the resturants or shops on either side.
"This..." Aya began, "is kind of overwhelming."
Makoto started rereading some of the tasks. "I'm not really sure where we should start."
Mai clenched her hand, crumbling the the sides of the paper and making it appear like an explosion from each side of her fist.
"Take notice." She boomed. "I am going to show you what a true team player is." The girls looked at her. Mai was looking straight ahead at seemingly nothing in particular with a very determined look. "Years from now, when the kids and eggs are all grown up and they participate in a scavenger hunt of their own they will recall tonight and they will recall it vividly. I am going to put Mai Satoda on the map. And when those children, those precious children speak my name they will speak it reverence and admiration for they will know what I did and they will know it well. So you stand  there and you take notice of this, you get into position and you film it for all to see who Mai Satoda was and what she did. And when you get older, and when you retire, remember this night. Remember the bond we shared. Remember what it felt like to be in the presence of true greatness. And you, and you" Mai looked at Aya then Makoto and finally Saito," and you, remember. Remember what the real meaning of MVP is." She brought her fist with the list in it to her chest.
"Oh god, this can't be good." Aya mumbled as she stared at Mai's unwaving expression.
"I will win that MVP award and I will win it in such a way that I feel sorry for those who attempt to possess it in future years."
"Uhh that's lovely and all, and not to derail you or take anything away from that lovely speech but... What MVP award?" Saito asked.
"Oh, there is always an MVP award." Mai paused, retaining the same expression and moment from her speech. "Always."
"And just what excactly are you going to do?" Makoto asked.
"Don't you worry, don't you worry your sweet little unproportional head about it. Just turn that camera on."
"We're going to get arrested, aren't we?" Aya sighed.

Green Team

"Pull over! Pullover!" Yossie shouted looking down at the list.
"What?" Goto asked.
"Pretend to be an employee. Assist someone. 20 points."
Tsuji laughed and held up the camera. "Let's go."

Red Team

The girls stood infront of a display of the latest fall fashions, new arrivals for August.
"That bag is kinda cute." Risa said.
"It doesn't really go with the skit though." Eri offered.
"Guys." Reina said, her arms crossed.
"So, how do we, you know, decide?" Takahashi asked.
"I guess we can play janken-" Reina was cut off.
"I'll do it!" Sayumi interjected, raising her right hand in the air and taking a step towards the display.
"That works too." Risa stated.
"So, you " Eri pointed to Risa, "just go like by one of the clothes racks and film it and we'll stand over by those racks and take it when she's done."
"Be smart about it." Reina said. "Especially you." She pointed to Risa. "If somebody sees us with a camera it's going to be impossible to do it without getting caught."
"Okay. let's go." Takahashi said.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 04:09:18 AM by erink »

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #531 on: June 10, 2007, 12:59:21 AM »
White Team

"Now see my question is does it mean shirt OR shoes, like you could do on or the other, or does it mean shirt AND shoes." Mari said aloud.
"I'm not to sure about that." Yuuko said. "The way it it worded, I would take it as one or the other, you know?"
"Right, right. So," Mari, Kei, Yuuko and Kaori, looked at Nacchi. "Your call."

Green Team

"Hold the camera steady." Goto advised.
"I am!" Tsuji snapped back.
"Okay, so we are outside of this lovely store and Yossie" Goto put her arm around her "is going to be the employee that will do the assisting."
"Let's watch." Rika added as the girls started to giggle.

White Team

The girls were huddled outside the door to the bar.
"Kaori's on camera detail." Yuuko announced. " Nacchi goes first, she gives us a call, then I go in second, followed by Kei and  Mari, who after we have a few drinks, finishes everything up."
"So, it's settled then?" Nacchi asked.
"Yep." Mari replied.
"Good. Let's just hurry up. This is absolutely gross and I'm probably going to get some sort of disease."
Kaori zoomed the camera in on the sign on the door that read "No shirt, No shoes, No service." and then pointed the camera at the ground.
"You know, you have really cute toes. I can kinda understand why some fans have like shrines for you feet and stuff."
Kei laughed.
"Ah, come on let's just get this over with." Nacchi said while walking towards the door.

Blue Team

Korenaga refused to budge until the situation was explained to her. After listening to the other Miki's explitive filled version of what was going on and why they had just thrown a bag over her head and ripped her out of calss, she came to this conclusion.
"Well, we should at least organize the tasks in groups. That way we can get a lot of things done at one place instead of running back and forth."
"That's why she's in college." Miki walked over to Korenaga and put her arm around her. "Logical thinking, reason, and " she looked at Murata "a literacy rate higher than your average deck chair."

Green Team

Tsuji had crouched down next to a shelf filled with shoes. Goto was behind her.
"This'll be easy."
Yossie surveyed the area. She noticed a girl, probably a few years younger than her, flipping through one of the clothes racks.
"Peice of cake." She mumbled to herself. An optimum target.

Blue Team

Yui started to giggle to herself.
"What?" Miki asked.
"There are like twelve things we can do right here."
"Like what?" Murata asked.
"Liikkke, 'cardboard box stalk', 'elevator suprise', and my personal favorite number twenty-six."
"Number twenty-six?" Miki said aloud while looking down the list. "Ohhh, yeah that is a good one."
"What's number twenty-six?" Korenaga asked. She leaned over Miki's shoulder to read the list. "twenty-six, twenty- No absolutely not."
"Ah come on."
"I go to school here! I meant stay here and organize the list. Not stay here and do stuff. Especially not stay here and do twenty-six."
"And your point is?" Miki asked.
"We can't do that stuff! I'm a student here! What if we get into trouble?"
"Uh, hello, since when has the Japanese education system started enforcing punishments? What are they going to do, politely ask you to stop? They probably won't even give a fuck. Now turn that camera on, we are about to do number twenty-six."

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #532 on: June 10, 2007, 06:00:15 AM »
26? Dance naked? ...hmmm

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #533 on: June 10, 2007, 07:59:57 AM »
"What's all this for? Listen. My priority here is winning the fabulous prizes. What I'm saying is while we are at the bar we can get at least five tasks that I know of done. Maybe even more, I didn't finish looking at the list. So, bar?"
"Bar." The girls agreed in unison.
Okay, who made the lists again? :lol:

"Autograph a cow, 20 points, bonus if you kiss it and take a fan picture with it" Goto read, "where are we going to find a cow at this time of the night?"
"Well, Kago's in Nara..." Yossie offered.
Ouch.

Hunt Rules
  by
Yuuko Nakazawa and the refs
Well, for the most part they seem reasonable.  I particularly liked:
If the task doesn't require you getting something tangible, photographic evidence must be provided in order to receive points. You are all dirty little cheaters and we know better. Your word means nothing. Video is nessecarry and frankly more entertaining so take it when required and or when you deem appropriate.
:D

In regards to behaviour,
ANYTHING GOES.
Well that just goes without saying. Even if there were behaviour rules it's not like anyone would follow them. :P

"Because I know were we can 'catch a big ass rainbow trout' "
They have rainbow trout in Japan? Lemme guess, the zoo? O_o

"Oh, there is always an MVP award." Mai paused, retaining the same expression and moment from her speech. "Always."
"And just what excactly are you going to do?" Makoto asked.
"Don't you worry, don't you worry your sweet little unproportional head about it. Just turn that camera on."
"We're going to get arrested, aren't we?" Aya sighed.
That was one hell of a speech Mai gave. She might have delusions of grandeur, but still, it was a nice speech. :)

"So, you " Eri pointed to Risa, "just go like by one of the clothes racks and film it and we'll stand over by those racks and take it when she's done."
"Be smart about it." Reina said. "Especially you." She pointed to Risa. "If somebody sees us with a camera it's going to be impossible to do it without getting caught."
"Okay. let's go." Takahashi said.
The girls have to shoplift? Can't be. Yuko and the refs wouldn't make the teams do illegal stuff...would they?

"Now see my question is does it mean shirt OR shoes, like you could do on or the other, or does it mean shirt AND shoes." Mari said aloud.
"I'm not to sure about that." Yuuko said. "The way it it worded, I would take it as one or the other, you know?"
"Right, right. So," Mari, Kei, Yuuko and Kaori, looked at Nacchi. "Your call."
Some type of drunk strip poker?

"Good. Let's just hurry up. This is absolutely gross and I'm probably going to get some sort of disease."
Kaori zoomed the camera in on the sign on the door that read "No shirt, No shoes, No service." and then pointed the camera at the ground.
"You know, you have really cute toes. I can kinda understand why some fans have like shrines for you feet and stuff."

Kei laughed.
"Ah, come on let's just get this over with." Nacchi said while walking towards the door.
Oh crap, they have to go into a bar half naked and see if they can get the staff to wait on them? :o

FUCK I WANNA SEE THAT!!! :rockon:

"Number twenty-six?" Miki said aloud while looking down the list. "Ohhh, yeah that is a good one."
Ok, someone please tell us what number 26 is!!! :frustrated:

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #534 on: June 10, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »
Green Team

"Excuse me, Miss? May I help you with something?" Yossie asked in a most impressive polite and lady like way.
"Uhh," The girl tense up and turned farther away from Yossie. "No I'mjustlookingThanksss."
Yossie glanced to the side and then back at the girl's back.
"Miss are you sure there is nothing I can assist you with? Perhaps find something in your size or point you in the direction of something in particular?"
"No. Nope. Really I'm okay." The girl started to move away from Yossie in a hurry when all of a sudden she triped on the leg of the clothes rack.

White Team

"Just one tonight?"
"Uhh, no. There's going to be five of us."
"Bar or table?"
"Table, please."
"Right this way."
Nacchi smiled as the waitress started walking away from her. This was easier than she expected.
The waitress turned around.
"Have you ever-Do you not have shoes on?"
Except when something unexpected happened.
"Miss, I'm sorry I can't serve you unless you are wearing proper attire."
Nacchi quickly rationilzed that there was two ways to go about this. One: Explain that this was part of a scavenger hunt and ask for the woman's help. Even offer to put shoes on after she was served. Or, the second one.
"Listen to me."
After hearing Nacchi's tone of voice and feeling her eyes attempting to burn straight through her, the waitress moved closer in an atempt to stop any sort of scene from occurring on her first day of work.
"One of the five members of the party is Nakazawa Yuuko, and she won't like it if she hears that you won't let me in. And your boss won't like it when he hears that Nakazawa Yuuko doesn't like it. Why's that? Nakazawa Yuuko owns you. She is this bar's biggest customer and what she wants she gets. And right now, she wants me to get a damn table. Are you getting a damn table?"
"Miss I-"
"No, no you're not. You are standing here with me asking me if I have shoes on of all things!"
"I-"
"No, just forget it! I'm leaving."
"Miss-Nowait! Please, right this way."
As she started following the waitress Nacchi added:
"And she wants some chicken breasts too."
Kaori sat down a few moments after Nacchi.
"You know, competion really brings out this otherside of you."
"You think?" Nacchi asked showing her trademark smile.

Red Team

"Excuse me, Miss? May I help you with something?"
"Uhh," Risa tensed. In her mind the phrase "ohmy GOD" had just started to blast over and over again like a stero playing a disc with a scratch.  "No I'mjustlookingThanksss." Her mind went blank.
"Miss are you sure there is nothing I can assist you with? Perhaps find something in your size or point you in the direction of something in particular?"
It was if Risa's mind had rebooted itself and she could now log on and acess her documents. She decided to pull up the one named 'Miki Fujimoto'.
"No. Nope. Really I'm okay."
Her mind continued scrolling through the document. Stoping on the phrase "act natural." Yes, that's right, Risa had become acustomed to hearing Miki repeat that phrase to her whenever she decided to drop by, or more accurately jump in. Risa started to walk away. After she felt a sudden tug and her foot being pulled behind her, she came to the realization that the file was obviously corrupted. This was not natural.

Offline erink

• Member+
Night Day 13 the Hunt
« Reply #535 on: June 10, 2007, 10:46:11 PM »
Green Team

"This is bad."
Goto turned to look at Rika who had walked over to them rather quickly.
"What's bad?" She asked. Tsuji continued looking at the camera screen.
"I just saw Kamei and all those guys."
"Uhhh!" A voice yelled from the distance.
"Yeah, well if you think that's bad, it's about to get a whole lot worse." Tsuji replied.
"What's that supposed to me-" Goto was cut off.
"Miss! Miss are you okay?! HUUUU!"
There was a series of loud bangs and then a round of very familiar voices shouting:
"GO!GO!GO!"
"AAAHHHH!"
"YOU!"
"RUN!"
"YOS-SHIT!"
"UH!"
"OHMYGODOHMYGOD!"

Blue Team

"Ready?" Miki asked.
"Yeah-nowait!" Yui shouted. She adjusted her bra in most obvious way imaginable and finished it all off by pating  them quickly twice. "Okay, yeah I'm good.
"Alright, on three, Yui, you go in second Murata films and Kore goes after me." Miki took a deep breath."One two three."

White Team

"So, I'm up, right?" Yuuko asked.
"Yep. Just texted me that they're in." Mari answered.
Yuuko cracked her neck, and took a step towards the door.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 10:56:51 PM by erink »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #536 on: June 11, 2007, 02:19:02 AM »
The girl started to move away from Yossie in a hurry when all of a sudden she triped on the leg of the clothes rack.
If it was Miki instead of Yossi I'd half expect her to try and grope the customer while she's "helping" her up.  :twisted:

"Miss, I'm sorry I can't serve you unless you are wearing proper attire."
Nacchi quickly rationilzed that there was two ways to go about this. One: Explain that this was part of a scavenger hunt and ask for the woman's help. Even offer to put shoes on after she was served. Or, the second one.
Well, duh. Go for the second one! If you just tell her the truth there's no fun in it. ;D

"Listen to me."
After hearing Nacchi's tone of voice and feeling her eyes attempting to burn straight through her, the waitress moved closer in an atempt to stop any sort of scene from occurring on her first day of work.
"One of the five members of the party is Nakazawa Yuuko, and she won't like it if she hears that you won't let me in. And your boss won't like it when he hears that Nakazawa Yuuko doesn't like it. Why's that? Nakazawa Yuuko owns you. She is this bar's biggest customer and what she wants she gets. And right now, she wants me to get a damn table. Are you getting a damn table?"
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh intimidating Nacchi. :O

That's damn sexy.  :inlove:

"Miss-Nowait! Please, right this way."
As she started following the waitress Nacchi added:
"And she wants some chicken breasts too."
Of course!  :yep:

Kaori sat down a few moments after Nacchi.
"You know, competion really brings out this otherside of you."
"You think?" Nacchi asked showing her trademark smile.
:D

"Excuse me, Miss? May I help you with something?"
"Uhh," Risa tensed. In her mind the phrase "ohmy GOD" had just started to blast over and over again like a stero playing a disc with a scratch.  "No I'mjustlookingThanksss." Her mind went blank.
What the? The customer was Risa? Wouldn't they have recognized each other?   :?

Oh shit, that means we got two teams at the same location trying to do their own stunts. XD

"This is bad."
Goto turned to look at Rika who had walked over to them rather quickly.
"What's bad?" She asked. Tsuji continued looking at the camera screen.
"I just saw Kamei and all those guys."
Eri? A bunch of guys? WTF??? :dunno:

"GO!GO!GO!"
"AAAHHHH!"
"YOU!"
"RUN!"
"YOS-SHIT!"
"UH!"
"OHMYGODOHMYGOD!"
What the hell happened? :o  DETAILS!!! :frustrated:

"Ready?" Miki asked.
"Yeah-nowait!" Yui shouted. She adjusted her bra in most obvious way imaginable and finished it all off by pating  them quickly twice. "Okay, yeah I'm good.
"Alright, on three, Yui, you go in second Murata films and Kore goes after me." Miki took a deep breath."One two three."
Oh I hope this is the anticipated Number 26?  :w00t:

"So, I'm up, right?" Yuuko asked.
"Yep. Just texted me that they're in." Mari answered.
Yuuko cracked her neck, and took a step towards the door.
Ok, Nacchi did the "no shoes" bit, as well as re-enforcing the fact that Yuko is a customer that the bar staff does NOT want to piss off. So then...

I hope Yuko's wearing a bra, at least.  :shakeit:

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #537 on: June 11, 2007, 02:47:31 AM »
XD Nacchi!! This other side of her's is frickin' awesome.

What's happening with the Green Team?! Seems like they got involved in some drug-laundering store and now Yocchan's in trouble! (I have no idea...)  :?

Yow, Blue Team...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #538 on: June 11, 2007, 06:39:33 AM »
This should be a movie!~

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #539 on: June 12, 2007, 03:14:23 AM »
Whoa, massive update! Now I'll have to wait for the next one, I just can't miss it.   :yep:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Kuroi Ame