JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief

Author Topic: White Lies ( GB Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu, Atsumina) Chapter 40Update/ May 27, 2018  (Read 76744 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 4 Update
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 07:18:42 AM »
AH... so that's the story as to how Yuu and Haruna got together

Poor Kai... to not be noticed all these time.... by Atsuko

If only Yuu and Haruna said anything about their relationship with Atsuko

May be the outcome would be different

And Yuu's family did something to Miichan....

Poor Miichan... I think Yuu was a playboy and may be still is.

He should have been responsible towards Miichan...

Well I guess, Atsuko is partly responsible... and I think somehow she might want to disturb Yuu and Miichan relationship

May be that's why Yuu and Haruna didn't want to tell Atsuko about thier new status.

But then, they confess their relationship to Yuu's parents... so there was no reason for them to keep quiet about their relationship from Atsuko.

Erm... curious... unless one of the condition was not to tell their relationship to Atsuko and others, to allow their relationship to continue somewhat.

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 10:46:05 AM »
Heeh, already chapter 4??  :mon rush:
mmm ... poor haruna ...  :mon cry:
thanks for your update ...  :mon inluv:
pliss update sooonnn~  :mon cute:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 04:26:05 AM »

Dude......

Nice One, tulad dati huh?, alam mo na, hahaha

kita na lang tayo sa harooooot,

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 5 Update
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 02:50:48 PM »
Chapter 5

A/N: Please do not hate me If my fan fiction disappoints you. Sorry for bad English, grammar and sentence structure if my fictional story do not meet your standard then just ignore it….

Kai’s POV

It’s four in the morning and I can’t still sleep. Why did I ask that favor to my best friend? Now guilt was hunting me as I saw my best buddies’ girl hurting. Why did I do that just to make the girl that I love happy? Now her health is improving after  months of therapy she’s finally coping from the pain that accident brought her. Thanks to Yuu, Acchan was slowly accepting Ami’s death. My happiness for the girl that I love is the sadness that my best friend’s girl suffers. I’m glad that despite of hurting, Yuu and Haruna were doing their best to help my Acchan to recover. While the worthless me just waiting for some miracle to happen. If only I can help them too If only I can do something to finished this stupidity. If only…

===============================================

I went out of my work early to fetch Acchan from the hospital even though I know that her family will be there I still can’t stop the urge of going, maybe because Yuuboy cannot go because of important business meeting. No even if Yuuboy is there I will still come just too check her condition.
I love her secretly but I cannot utter a word whenever I try to confess. I have been hiding this feeling in my chest since we were kids. Now I’m turning twenty seven and still cannot confess because doing it is an obvious rejection. She asked me in junior high if Yuu was dating someone seriously because she loves my best friend. Like me, she was afraid that her confession will ruin her friendship with him. In all the people I’m the luckiest person to be asked with that question. It hurts you know?

BEEP…..BEEP…

Aloud horn wakes me from my reverie, I think this is the longest time of me to park my car as I’m causing traffic in the parking area.

Takaboy Focus…I slapped my cheeks lightly to wake myself.

After I parking my car, I walk on Acchan hospital room. Whoa, I almost missed her as I saw her with her mom bidding farewell to her nurse.

“Acchan” I run to her.

“Kai-kun, you’re late.”  She said with a pout on her lips. Atsuko is so cute if I can only kiss those pink lips.

“I’m sorry; it took me years on parking.”

“I thought you’re not coming.“I was jumping on my mind hearing her being disappointed for not fetching her.

“What if, I treat you dinner to reconcile. How is that?” I patted her shoulder. She looked at her mom’s approval.

“Please Maeda san. You know her she will never forgive me for being late.“

“Ok, I and her dad will not be able to come home for dinner, we have to attend some social gathering just promise to take care of her.”

“I promise ma'am” Whoa thank you God for giving me this chance to go out with her..

I brought her in one of the finest restaurant in Tokyo. We are having some random chat while waiting for our order.

“Is he that busy?“ She asked me with a sad face. I know who she was referring to even though she did not say Yuu’s name.

"Uhn.”

“I expected him to fetch me.”

“But you will see him home, right?” She shook her head and look outside the window. He made her this sad just for not doing his promise.

“He mailed me that he will be not home this evening because he has some work to finish.“ I felt bad for Acchan. She was like a wife waiting for her husband who is having an affair. I can’t blame my best friend. I know that he needs to work out his relationship with Haru after their fight yesterday.

"Because of building acquisition in Osaka, He needs to settle it before we can move renovate the building. It’s been his problem for a month."I explained to her.

"I see” she return staring on the view outside. Seeing her eyes with sadness makes me go crazy. I want to hug her, comfort her and say don’t be sad Acchan I’m here, silly me.

“He will be moving back to their mansion in two weeks.”

What? Why Yuuboy did not tell me about this I just saw him this morning. But this news made me happy. I’m sorry Acchan.

“Oh .I see.. I think that is because of your improvement."I said with empathy

"Yes. I don’t want to be burden too him and pity me. I want him to love me because he feels it not because of my condition."I suddenly feel pain drilling inside my heart. But I have to swallow everything.

"You know him he will never thought you as a burden. You will never be. We know Yuuboy his most understanding person in the world."I held her hand and gently squeezed it. I tried to smile, comforting your love with other person in her heart, sucks. I sigh

” This is hard but Acchan. .A- Acchan….I think I “What am I doing?

"What is it Kai?” She lean her face closer, holy muffin. I feel my heart raging out of my chest. I tried to calm myself and fill my lungs with air as I can’t breathe easily.
“I…I… ”

“I?"She copied.

"I…I think I need to go to restroom, can you excuse Me.” she giggled and allowed me. What is that? I almost spit it out. I just want to comfort her but I can help seeing her lovely face.

What are you thinking Kai? It’s too obvious that she will reject you. Atsuko is madly in love with your best friend. Stupid. Stupid..

“Whaaaa" I ruffled my hair and punched the wall of the restroom.

End of Kai’s POV

Yuu’s POV

Its past twelve but I’m still here in sofa working, Overlooking planning department presentation for building acquisition in Osaka. I should be sleeping by now but after the chief of planning department retired a month ago, I have to check the presentation that the department prepared for board meeting tomorrow.
I’ve been reading the documents and the presentation for about thirty minutes now and I’m half way of my review. Then I feel someone’s gazing at me.

"Nyan nyan Why are you still awake?” I asked my girlfriend after I feel her presence standing near the four seated sofa. She sat beside me, put her legs on my lap leaning her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arm on waist.

“I can’t sleep because Yuuchan is not hugging Me.” she spoiled to me.

“I’m sorry Nyan nyan but I still have to finish my work."I said  not looking on her face.

"Hmm” She whined” Yuuchan, cheater. You just made me fell asleep so you can return working.“

“Nyan nyan stop it, I can’t concentrate you are just delaying me.”

She nuzzled her face on my neck making me feel her breath on my skin.“Because my presence distracts you.” she whispered seductively that makes me chuckle.
“Hey baby stop copying my antics.

“But I’m a lot better than you.”

“Stop it, don’t try me.“I warned her.

"Then try Me.” she peck my lips. I moved my head awkwardly as I’m confused of my girlfriend’s actions. What’s with her she’s not like this? Why she’s acting like this? Why is she doing all things seductively? I’m weak with this and she knows it. Before she used to avoid my advancements toward our skin ship but now she is the one initiating it. And I’m still tired from last night restless exercise I ended up sleeping in my office couch during lunch break. “Nyan nyan please not know. I really need to finish this. Promise I will make it up to you tomorrow.” I pleaded her, kissed her in forehead that still resting on my left shoulder. I returned working pressing the space bar to change to next slide of presentation.

“You told me yesterday that I’m your priority right? Now prove it?“ She closed my laptop and pulled the collar of my pj, I’m wearing baby blue while she wears the pink one. She rest my body the in the couch, She nuzzled her nose on my dimples, I can’t stop myself grinning.

"Hey Nyan nyan, what’s with all this? And stop doing that it tickles.” She cupped my face forcing my head to look on her.

“Stop doing what?"She kissed my lips quickly making my lips follow it but she’s too fast moving her body backwards. My heart was jumping up and down racing faster and faster, I can’t breathe normally because of the stocked air on my throat. She was starting to have a staring contest on me. I need to do something or I will end up not prepared for tomorrow. "I told you to stop seducing me Haruna, I’m serious.” She kissed me again but now it’s a little longer than before making me chase her lips again but she avoided it moving her head back too fast..

“Stop doing what?"She said.

This is not good she trying to make made fall on her bait.

Stop it; stop using my tricks on me."I complained.

She used the same trick again and of course I do the same response. The hell she’s doing this to me.

"Now you know what I’m feeling whenever you doing this to me?”

“Haruna please, If you really want to do this. Please, just give me time to finish my work. "I pleaded.

"I think you are the one who can’t wait my Yuuboy because I’m feeling it baby."Oh crap she noticed the bulge on my crotch. She runs her fingers on my left chest while her right hand pulled my hair a little making me flinch and started licking my jaw line. I don’t know how many times I gulped. She really not making me won but I can’t surrender or planning team will be presenting crappy presentation to the board.

"Baby just made me finish reading the presentation then I’m ready to go."She stood up in front of me with serious look. Oh shit, I think I make her mad, I think I’m destined to sleep in the couch tonight. But I am surprised on her next move. She stripped leaving only her undergarments. My jaw drop on my girlfriend action she really want this bad now acting like a cat in heat.

She sat on my lap making me in between her thigh with her hands on my neck and leaning toward my face making our foreheads rest from each other. My hands are caressing the skin on her waist.

"How about checking my presentation? Do you want to see my next slide?" She whispered seductively to my ear. "Oh god!! "I groan..Game over.

I hugged her tightly so I can kiss her lips and punish her for teasing me. But she put her index fingers on my lips stopping my action while her other hand index caressing my chest.

"What, are you just making fun of me?” She shook her head in sexy way.

“Baby we need to move to my room because half court is not enough for our game." I get it. Haruna was referring doing this in her couch would restrain our live action.

"Ok baby let’s do this in full court.” I carried her in bridal style and went to her room.

End of Yuu’s POV

tbc

claito-san: hao.... really??? wheee???
                Akala ko walang nagbabasa dun eh...Thanks po
                I never imagine posting white lies here without your encouragement...   :kneelbow:

shanju-san: I don't know lets see I hope this will not end like- how did...
                   dang that writer.. :on voodoo: :.peace.... :on freeze:
                   about the bond or bond ahmmmm.....
                   I'll be posting chap 4 tom, don't worry....

@Cisda83: :on study: you make me review my story......arghhhh

@Korisu29: thanks... I will I hope you update look at me my love fic.... I'm still sad whenever I re-read it..

Jhom-san: lol...kaya nalulugaw eh katatambay  sa haroooooot...  :on hobo:

Ok heading to my next project...bai :on crazygran:

===============================================================================================

:smh not for kids [Extra chap 5.5]

I apologize for putting password in respect to other members of harooot....thanks
pm me if you're interested

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:17:55 PM by arawche079 »

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 03:43:17 PM »
Anong wala?! AKALA MO LANG WALA! PERO MERON! MERON! XD

Lagi ko kayang hinihintay yung update mo. OTL

Hindi lang ako nagpaparamdam kasi madalas di ako naka-log in pero pag naka log in ako. Nagiiwan ako ng comment o nagtatanong sabay like~

I'm sure may nagbabasa din na iba. Hindi lang ako~

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2015, 03:50:28 PM »
Ahahaaaa, well i hope soo  :kneelbow:
But ahmmm ahaha,  :err:
i will love every kojiyuu shipper fic, because i know its not easy,
Hehee and please dont hurt my acchannn  :on voodoo:
Ahahaa,
Update soon, all of your fic ache san.
Iam getting bored not read anything  :fainted:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 04:22:36 PM »
Anong wala?! AKALA MO LANG WALA! PERO MERON! MERON! XD

Lagi ko kayang hinihintay yung update mo. OTL

Hindi lang ako nagpaparamdam kasi madalas di ako naka-log in pero pag naka log in ako. Nagiiwan ako ng comment o nagtatanong sabay like~

I'm sure may nagbabasa din na iba. Hindi lang ako~

lol

wow...salamat talaga...hehe
meron naman at nakikilala ko lang pagnanghihingi ng password..yay

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
Poor kai ... :cry:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 03:09:39 AM »
nalulugaw talaga? ang saya kaya dun, hahaha

Kita na lang uli tayo

pero dude good job  :thumbup, alam mo na

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 03:30:52 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 03:22:19 PM »
Woah... Haruna is so seductress....

Yuu could not do anything but obey Haruna...

Poor Kai... for always be there to comfort Atsuko when she was sad over Yuu...

Poor Atsuko for always being lied too.... if only someone would just tell her the truth...

Then may be Atsuko would be able to move on along time ago...

Now Atsuko already fell even deeper... I mean it's been more than 20 years worth of feeling...

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 6 Update
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2015, 04:00:10 PM »
Chapter 6

A/N: Please do not hate me If my fan fiction disappoints you. Sorry for bad English, grammar and sentence structure if my fictional story do not meet your standard the just ignore it....

Atsuko’s Pov

"Yuu kun"

I'm checking my phone for his mail for hours as he has not send me message since yesterday before I got discharged from hospital. It’s just a day of not seeing his smile makes me go insane from missing him. He did not come home last night because he’s too busy working. Did he even change his suit? It's bad for his to image if he did not change, even his undies? I felt my face getting hot. Acchan stop thinking like a pervert. I slapped my cheek lightly. Did he even have breakfast? If he only reply on my mails maybe I'm not worrying this much.

I feel the heat of the sun on my shoulder as I was sitting on our glass garden. But I can't enjoy the view of the flowers around me because I'm too busy thinking about him.” Ahhh!” I grumble. What If I bring him cloths and bento in his office? I am not going to disturb him if I come at his lunch break. Yes that’s good, he will think I am caring for him if I do that. Yes!! I can finally see and gain some points on bringing him lunch.

=============================================================================================================

I am now walking on Oshima group’s head office lobby. I can't stop squealing from excitement, having the thought of him being thankful on my initiative of bringing him some changing suit and bento. I also ask our maid to prepare him boxer brief so he can change his undies. Oh here I go again, Acchan stop your perverted thoughts. I entered the elevator when it finally opens after a minute of waiting; I notice a familiar figure standing on my side.

"Haruchan? What are you doing here? “I think I just made her stop from spacing out when I call her name.

"Oh Acchan, what are you doing here?"She got surprised on my presence on Oshima group's head office.

"I was about to ask you the same question. I cooked Yuu-kun's lunch and brought him some changing suit   "I said proudly, I lift my right hand to make her see the paper bags. I noticed that she reacts a little odd, she move her head backward and raise her eyebrow a little. Maybe she was thinking of me bring Yuu- kun changing cloths.

"I will be having a meeting here as I’ll be the new endorser of their hotel brand. Why are you bringing those to Yuuchan?"Ah I get it she's really looked confused..

"Sugoi Haruchan!! Ah about this Yuu-kun did not come home yesterday because of work so I was thinking that he might be wearing same suit like yesterday so I brought changing clothes for him and he was too busy working and I'm worried that he might skipped his meal so I cooked for him." I answer her shyly..

"I get it" She answered I can sense Haru's emitting different aura, she usually in her pace but for some reason I heard annoyance in her voice maybe she having her monthly period. Our conversation was cut by the sound giving a sign that the door was about to open.

"Oh I have to go, and Oh send my regards to Oshima Yuu-sama. Bye Acchan."

She left the elevator and with that strict tone, what’s with formality. "Haru is such a weird girl" I mumbled.

Haruna's POV

My hands are sweating hard after I stepped out of the elevator. I can't move my feet on the meeting room of marketing department. I clench my chest as I feel the jealousy running in my veins. Should I stay in the elevator and accompany Atsuko in Yuuchan's office. What if Acchan would try to seduce him? Yuuchan is mine. Haruna think- think..I did not notice that I'm biting my thumb of my left hand. My hobbit whenever I'm frustrated as I am walking back and forth on the department's corridor, not minding eye of the employee's that was staring on me. I stopped inhaled deeply to fill my lungs. "Trust him Haruna but let him know what will be the consequence if he crosses the line."

End Haruna's POV

Acchan POV

I was leaning my back outside of Yuu-kun's office. I remained standing even if his secretary offered me to sit on his office waiting area. I thank her, but I choose to stand here because it will be easier for me to see him if his coming. His secretary told me that Yuu-kun has a meeting with the board members. I hummed the kissed in the rain song just to make me entertained, playing my left feet by throwing it back and forth.

"A-achan is that you?" I hear that familiar voice that seemed to be surprised of my sudden visit.

"Yuu-kun "I run towards him and cling on his arm.

"Hey? What brings you here?"

"Yuu-kun so cruel, you did not come home yesterday then you are asking me what I was doing here? Of course I missed you and worried that your missed eating because you’re too busy so I cooked lunch for you I also brought you suit so you can change." I answered him like a spoiled child tugging his sleeves.

He held my shoulders and pushed me back a little his touched send chills to body enough to satisfy me for missing him but wait I think I’m talking too much, Oh I sounded like a girlfriend demanding for attention. But we are not on that stage yet, but soon I hope we will.

"A-acchan that was kind of you but can we continue talking in my office."He stutteredly said to me. I heard his executive assistant and secretary trying to stop from giggling when Yuu-kun sent them a serious glare.

"Oh Yuu-kun was so cute when his shy" I teased him I saw his cheeks was blushing hard. His staff giggled more on my teasing. He just raised his both hands in defeat and gesture me to enter his office.

End of Acchan POV

Yuu POV

I entered my office with Atsuko following behind. I ask her to sit down on the couch provided for meetings. This girl really loved to tease me but at least she is recovering by letting her to bully me I sat beside her.

"Oh Yuu-kun it’s not the suit that you wear yesterday." Damn she noticed I can't tell her that Nyan nyan bought me suit and undies so I have something to change whenever I sleep over on her place.

"This? My executive assistant brought this to me I asked him to drive on our mansion and get some for me."I lied if every lie could give you a stab I might be dead by now after hundreds of lies and excuses I told her.

"Oh I see. So you sleep here?" I nodded another lie.

"You are overworking Yuu-kun? You should take things slow? I do not want you getting sick."

I saw worried expression on her face. I forcedly smile to her fighting the guilt that I'm feeling. Worrying her on my lies was eating my conscience. What made it worst that she's thinking that I'm here spending the night in my office working but the truth was I'm enjoying the night on Nyan nyan’s  place.

"If only we have suitable person to take over the head position of planning department it will lessen my burden."Finally I can tell her something true.

"You told me that the former head of that department had been diagnosed with stage three colon cancer forcing him to retire early from the company."

I nodded again whoa, I guess there are still some truth that I told her.

"Yes I have to looked over for that department until I can have someone who can take over and it’s hard for me to promote somebody for that position because I do not see someone who was capable enough to take over."

"You’re really engrossed when it comes to business" she said it with amazement on her eyes.

"Well I guess I just do not want another head ache if that person cannot handle his job properly. Maybe I'm just looking for the same qualities that the former head of that department had."

I sigh, clasped the fingers of my hand and leaned my head to it while my elbows were resting on my legs. I'm relieved that I can talk about my work problems with Acchan because she can understand it, maybe because we both living in the same world. I and Nyan nyan never had this type of conversation because she hates listening how complicated business world is.

It felt like talking to Acchan with issues regarding work help me to release my stress. I flinched when I felt Acchan tight embrace she was resting her head on my left shoulder.

"I'm so happy that Yuu- kun can tell me his worries, If only I can help you. For a moment let me just make you know that I'm always here if you need someone to talk too even If I cannot help you with work but at least I can still make you feel that you have a friend you can lean on."

I smiled."You are really such a nice girl Acchan, whoever guy to have a girlfriend like you will be luckiest man in world." I remove myself from her embrace. Shit!!!! Stupid Yuu, you know that she loves you. Why did ask her that question? What if she suddenly confessed to you? You know you cannot turn her down, or she will be back on being emotionally numb again. Fuck!!!!

"Yuu-kun I actually wanted to tell you something"

tbc'

claito-san: sana wala akong pananagutan ngayon....

Shanju-san: of course I will not hurt Atsuko..hehehe..

@Kakeru15:thank you for dropping a comment..

jhom_09: at parang magkikita naman talaga tayo dun...
                geh attack pa more kaya nalulugaw..
                hoi alam mo na :angry: :angry: :angry:

@AI712: Hehehe... Me too....Thank you

@cisda83: all of you're past comment's are right..

I admire Kai's kindness in this fic...

Atsuko......speechless...................

thank you

Chap 5.5 updated

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 02:16:48 PM by arawche079 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2015, 04:52:02 PM »
Ehhh, The password has changed?  :err:

Offline Claito

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2015, 01:27:25 AM »
Meron~ Ang dami nga e. XD HAHAHAHA!

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2015, 04:15:40 AM »

Pssst.. wag kang maingay, busy ako dito, tawagan na lang kita, hehe

attack muna ako,

this chapter is the best dude atsuyuu pa more

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2015, 10:16:32 AM »
I'm late again ... already chap 6 huh ...  :mon suspect:
Must be very hard to be in Haruna's position ...  :mon cigar:
ah, about 'look at me, my love', it's still in proses ... hihi ...
thanks for your update ...
morree pweesee ...

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2015, 07:06:52 PM »
Yo author -san, im just done read ur story just now and guess what?
I LOVE IT!!!!
But ur story kinda make my heart breaking cause u know,im atsumina shipper here  :cry:
Will atsuko end up notice kai feeling? Or she will keep madly in love to yuu? Please let me know soon author-san  :thumbsup

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 7 Update
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2015, 01:25:19 PM »
Chapter 7

A/N: Please do not hate me If my fan fiction disappoints you. Sorry for bad English, grammar and sentence structure if my fictional story do not meet your standard then just ignore it….

Yuu’s POV

“Yuu-kun I want to tell you something”

I kept silent. Please do not confess.. Please don’t… please don’t…. please kami-sama please send someone to help me get out of this situation. I feel my heart race on nervousness. But then I suddenly felt a vibration on my pocket..

“Yuu-kun I-I think I—” she stopped saying anything when hearing my phone rings.

“Oh I’m sorry.” I excuse myself. Thanks god for saving me. I took out my phone of my pocket to see whose calling. I saw the caller address.

MNN

Short for My Nyan nyan as I do not want Acchan to suspect me if ever Nyan nyan calls in situation like this. Nyan nyan really is heaven sent for me… I’m grinning…

“Yuu-kun you should answer it”

“Ah I’m sorry. Acchan can I go out for a minute this call is important.”

“Ok don’t mind me” I bow and leave my office.

After asking for Acchan permission I went out of my office to for some place to answer my girlfriend’s call.

Haruna POV

It was the third time I called his phone but still he is not answering. I am now inside my car in parking area. I tried reaching my boyfriend’s phone after two hours of meeting in marketing department’s staff. I and my manager parted our ways after the meeting as she still has to do something in her office leaving me free as well as my schedule.

Ok this is my fourth time calling him if he still do not answered this I am really going to punish him. He just text-ed a while ago that his finished with his meeting and I am free to contact him but why is he not answering. I was now formulating some answer on my questions, suddenly.

“Hello Nyan nyan, Baby?”He answered in low voice he seemed whispering on phone.

“Yuuchan what took you so long to answer my calls?”

“I’m sorry Nyan nyan, but~ but Acchan is in my office. I have to excuse myself out and find some place to answer your call.”

“What she was still in your office? It’s been two hours since I saw her in elevator. So it seems like your enjoying her company Yuu?” I am now raging with jealousy and Yuuchan knows the price for it.

“Babe, calm down ok I know that you understand our situation right, don’t get jealous you know that Acchan was like my little sister. Please do not think things that would make you paranoid.”

“Me? Paranoid? Yuuchan I’m not.”

“Ok you’re not but please understand I am not doing anything. Nyan nyan we’ve been thru harder than this when you are in New York, what more that your here in Tokyo? Baby, I love you so much.”

I am glad that even though he was a playboy before. He did not do anything to make me break my trust on him. He just focused on his work.But its different there is a girl who was madly in love in my boyfriend’s office. How can I make myself calm? But I need to trust him or else he will end up mad at me and results into a fight.
“Ok, I trusts you now but you know what will happen when you break my trust right?” I warned him.

“I know you will going peel my skin out of my body and you will make me sleep in a room filled balloons.”

“I am just making myself clear.”

“I love you Yuuchan” I change my tone from mad to sweet one. I heard him chuckled on the other line.

“I love you too”

“Can you come to my” but before I can finish on what saying

“Baby I really need to go I have a meeting after lunch I will call you back later. Bye” He ended the call..

Baka Yuuchan I will not make you touch me for the whole week, I mean three days, No, just for tonight. He dared to hang up his phone while she let Acchan stay in his office….

Yuu’ POV

I am now in Jurio’s bar waiting on my best friend. He told me that he will treat me a drink well it’s funny because he choose the bar that I half owned. What is he thinking? I am resting my head on the bar’s counter, trying to makes some dream after very stressful day. First was the presentation for our company’s new project. Well it runs smoothly though I haven’t finish reviewing the files last night. Second was Acchan almost confess her feelings that really scared me I always tried to bailed myself out whenever I feel that she will confess on me. Third was my jealous girlfriend, these past few days I noticed her being too possessive and it always turns out to sleepless night that’s why I’m really tired. And the last was my mom she asked me to go home at Acchan’s place. She always worried on Acchan’s health as she treated my friend as her own because she did not have a daughter. I wish she will also do that to Nyan nyan, I will really be happy if she does. I’m really tired. I sigh the stress that I’m getting from the important girls in my life is worse than the stress I’m getting from the company. I sigh and tried not to think anything so I can at least be free stress.

Kai POV

It’s already past nine. I am rushing on Jurio’s bar entrance, to meet my best friend. It’s been a month since we chill out and drink. I found a familiar figure resting his head on the counter. He seemed wasted. I approached him.

“Yuuboy it’s too early to be drunk.”He shifted his face to my direction.

“You’re late again General Manager Takahashi. I am not yet drunk, I am just tired ok.“He straightens his position and I sat on the stool beside him.

“What’s wrong dude you look so drained?”

“Its Nyan nyan bro, she been acting weird this past days, she too possessive and emotional.”

“Oh possessive cat makes my squirrel friend restless. Huh?"I chuckled and nudge his shoulder.

"You know how I dream of her not rejecting my skin ship but this is too much dude, I always slept on the couch of my office during lunch breaks.”

“You’re lucky man at least you having that kind have action with your love unlike me waiting for some miracle to happen. You told me that Acchan visited you this morning."He nodded and sighed.

"She brought me changing suits and bento.”

“Whoa! How I dream that she will do the same to me."I sigh.

"Atsuko almost confessed on me.”

“What did you say?”

“I think she was going to say I love you but luckily it was cut by Nyan nyan’s call.”

We both release a big ball of air and chuckled when we realize on what we did.

“I don’t know its lucky receiving my girlfriends call and saving me from Acchan because when she found out that Acchan was in my office and she became jealous.”

“Ah I thought you’re used to it, you have lots of experienced in high school, right?"I poured our shot glass with whisky.

"Come on dude I am serious now and you known I can’t play with these girls heart. They are important to me.”

“I know, I know that you loved Acchan as your own sister and Nyan nyan, she is the only girl that made the player squirrel turned into serious one."He had drunk the liquor on his glass.

"How I wish I can help you, at east with Acchan.” I drink in my glass to. But I notice the serious glared in his eyes and I know if this stupid squirrel is up to something.
“You really can help me dude.” and he poured whisky on my empty glass.

“What are you thinking? Yuuboy if this thing would hurt Acchan then stop it! You know me, when her feelings are involved."He is now grinning like stupid.

” No, no…I will not hurt her Takaboy. You know that I can never do that to Acchan.“ He patted my shoulders.

"Spit it."I drink my shot..

"Make her fall in love with you.” I literally spat my drink on his face.

“Geez man what’s this?” He complained after wiping his face he jumped on my back headlock and smack my head hard.

“Ittai…Ittai…"I protested” Stop it dude. I’m sorry.’ I surrender raising both of my hand in the air but he did not stop hitting me. “Dude seriously we are creating scene in your bar."I saw the people around us laughing. The bartender was trying to hold his laughter when he recognized us.

"Ok I’ll forgive you now, not because I pity you it’s because I don’t want my business be affected.” He smack my head for the last time move his body out of me and fix his suit.

"Dude you know you’re idea is impossible.”

“Geez Kai, have some confidence.”

I lean closer to him “How can I have confidence? You know I am in love with her since we are kids and she was in love with you since birth see the difference.”

“Whoa?!! Stop being Ironic men”

“What I say is true man. But you did not notice it because you only see her as a sister.”

“That’s the reason why you have to move. I’m not saying that you went straight on her and confess that was  like having suicide."He hooked his right arm on my shoulder.

"What I’m saying is you-make-her-fall-for-you. That’s the only way she will not end up hurting if she knows my relationship with Nyan nyan.”

He poured me another shot of whiskey.

“Dude you brought me in this situation so you have to take me out of this. Please I want freedom Kai.”

“Ok, I’ll try”

“No don’t just try it, do it!” he squeezed my arm.

“Ok! ! I will do it.”

“There goes my soldier.” We tossed and drink.

Then I hear his phone ringing but it seems like he did not hear it.

“Dude your phone” I nudge him. He took the phone out of his pocket.

“Oh it’s Nyan nyan."He tapped the screen of hi phone "Hello Nyan nyan”

“Yuuchan, where are you?”

“I’m at Jurio’s bar, why baby?”

“Who are you with?”

“I’m with Kai”

“You’re not with Miyazawa-kun?” Yuu nudge my arm and turn the loud speaker on and ask me to say something.

“Hi Haruna-san, Sai is not with us.”

“Ok believe you”

“Hey Nyan nyan, why are you like that? You trusted my best friend more than me?”

“No Yuuchan, I just don’t trust you whenever you’re with Miyazawa-kun.” I chuckled and Yuu had an ex-aspirated look on his girlfriend point.

“Yuuchan are you still there?"From strict tone she suddenly changed to sweet one.

"Why baby?”

“I cooked dinner can you come over and eat with me."Yuu widen his eyes in surprise hearing her girlfriend’s request. Though Haruna hates house chores she really loves cooking food that taste horrible. The last time I ate her cooking I have to eat a tablespoon of sugar just remove the taste from my taste buds. I pity my friend for always suffering such traumatic dishes.

"Baby i love you but~but I already have my dinner and its quarter to ten."I tried to controled myself from bursting my laugh on his excuses just to escape his destiny.
"You ate Acchan’s bento but you don’t want to eat the dinner I cooked  for you. Ok forget it! I will never cook for you again.” I let out my laugh but my best friend covered my mouth.

“I get it. I’m coming ok wait for me. I love you Nyan nyan.”

“Ok I love you too Yuuchan, make it fast before it gets cold, ok."How could she change her mood so fast?

"I will be there in an hour, I love you too baby.bye” Yuu hangs up his phone and put it back to his pocket.

“I told you not to laugh when she’s talking about her cooking, she might think that we’re making fun of her. I don’t want her to be in tsun tsun mode again.”

“Yuu your pathetic men, you can even say no to her.” He kicked my legs.

"ittai!! That hurts men..”

“You are the pathetic one you can’t even make your girl fall for you.”

We stop…

“We’re both pathetic!!!” We said in unison and laugh…

“I have to go Takaboy or Nyan nyan will not stop whining for not coming early.” Stand up and patted my shoulder

“Good luck on your second dinner. Haruna’s cooking is the worst I ever tried in my life.”

“Stop it bro, it’s improving.”

“Really, she is improving?”

“From worst it’s just bad now..” We laugh again “I must go now. Bye Takaboy” He started walking.

“Just mail me if you need some medicine for stomach ache ok. Bye Yuuboy!!!“I saw him raise his right hand in the air as he disappeared in the exit of the bar.

Yuu POV

I am watching television in my girlfriend’s apartment. I changed the channel from lifestyle to soccer game finally I am in control. My cat girl sat beside with the water that I requested. She put the glass on the center table. I hooked my right hand on her shoulder she intertwined her fingers, kissed and rested on my chest. I smiled to her and stole a peck on her cheeks. She cupped my left cheeks and draws her lips closer to my ears.

"Ne Yuuchan”

“Hmm?”

“Who cooks better Acchan or me?”  Oh there goes the killer question. I do not know how to answer her. How can I answer without making her mad?

“Yuuchan did you hear me?”

“What is it baby?”

“I’m just an inch away but you still do not hear me?”

“Nyan nyan I’m sorry but I’m thinking of something.” Please get over it . Don’t ask that question please.

“I’ am asking you, who cooks better Acchan or me?”

Damn, I really have to answer that. She pouted her lips.

“Baby you know I can’t lie to you” How can I say answer her? I feel that my sweat is dripping down my forehead.“ You know Acchan cooked like a chief of five star hotels” Oh I can’t tell her that her cooking sucks. She frowned and glared at me.

“And how was my cooking?”

“You know she might cook best dishes in the world but I still choose Nyan nyan’s cooking because it~~~~its healthy~ yes healthy."I gulped as I tried to control my heart from racing on nervousness."Nyan nyan thinks more about Yuuchans health, She putted a lot of vegetable on it.. he he.. i drink a lot of water and I appreciate you’re being concern about my health so I love Nyan nyan dish more.”

“Really, you love it more than Atsuko’s cooking” She seem buying my explanation.

“Of course my baby’s effort of making me healthy is better than the food which will bring high blood and other deceases.”

“ I love you Yuuchan."So she was thinking the same as my hypothesis. I get it that’s why she puts a lot of bitter melon on it.

"See baby I know you’re intentions even if you are not explaining it. And I love you more Nyan nyan.”

She pulled my head for around of smooches. So I got a credit from guessing upon my observations on her dish. She let go of my lips.

“I know that I can never win on the taste of Acchan food so I need to think of other way to win you."I kissed her lips. Thanks god that I get it right if I lied and choose her with wrong explanation she will surely get mad and if I choose Acchan because she cooked like a pro she will also get mad.

"You know baby stop competing with Acchan and this is not the right category for you to compete.”

“Yuuchan, do you want to claim the reward for saying the right answer."I nodded.

"Then stay with me tonight so you can have it.” She started playing on my necktie while resting her chin in my shoulders. Here she goes again.

“Nyan nyan you now that mom mailed me already to stay on Acchan mansion for this night."She nodded and placed her forehead on my chin.

"So you have to sleep on her house again.”

“I have to, I’m sorry."She shook her head and stared on my eyes.. All I can see is sadness and worries in her orbs….

"I understand but please.”

“I will never forget your rules”

"Ok I trust you” We kissed passionately but she pulled of herself.

“You must go now before I change my mind."I nodded and walk to the door.

I look back on the couch where she was sitting. She’s not looking at me. I know this is her way to hide her sadness knowing that I will be staying over for the other girl’s place who loves me.

"Nyan nyan” I called her attention, when I see her looking at me “I will claim my reward in Hawaii so you have to get ready. You will have me for the whole week in Hawaii without sharing with Acchan, Promise.” I wink, though she smiled but her eyes remained sad.

“Baby I only love you.. Kojima Haruna I love you. ”

She smiled “I love you too and go now before I change my mind.“ I smiled and left her apartment. Still feeling bad knowing that, my girlfriend will be crying again before she sleeps. I will call her when I arrived on Acchan’s mansion.

tbc

Shanju: I hope you read it

Claito: oo na mag-uupdate na po sa sat

jhom:  asan? tawag? matalo ka sana....
           kapag lang talaga may sumilip ulit ng dilata ko...
            hmmmm hahanapin at  aatakihin kita sa totoong buhay...
            alam mo namang.....tsk tsk.. In english ok...hmm

@A1712: oh yes...

@korisu29: it's ok ...

so yuuchan is in the process of moving on?
                 be waiting for that

@ryu201: Thank you
               It's hard but I will try....

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 02:05:08 PM by arawche079 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2015, 03:52:22 PM »
Ahahahaa
Ofcourse i read it dude  :on study:
I love reading kojiyuu and atsuyuu even i have read the fics, hehee
Hope you will update fast and dont forget the other fic too  :farofflook: :mon yeah:
Thankyou  :on gay:

Offline Claito

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2015, 05:30:50 PM »
Bakit sa Sat. pa? Kung pwede naman ngayon~ Djk  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2015, 01:36:31 AM »
OH Oh....

Atsuko nearly confessed

Haruna already getting more more possessive

Would Kai be able to get Atsuko to fall for him?

Would Yuu cross the line?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief