JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - SO CRAZY

Author Topic: Solus (Chapter 15.5 - 01/04)  (Read 45466 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Solus (Chapter 6 Part 2 - 13/09)
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »
“I’ve decided. I will give up on Risa so that they will be happy together” Eri said with determination, “From now on, I will look out for her as her good friend”

Yay! That's pure turtle power  :heart:

I can sense a TanaKame progress  :cow:

“I’m Mitsui Aika…”

Will she take Reina away...  from Eri.?.  :shocked

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »
Yeeey ~~~ Your fic is so interesting , I wanna read more *w*

I loved the part two of this chapter  (Tanakamei momments  :heart: :heart:)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 03:36:23 AM »
Yey! FInally! Some TanaKamei moments but then... AIKA!! I'm sensing some TanaKAmeMitsiShige interaction here... The plot thickens! Good Job. :thumbsup

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Solus (Chapter 6 Part 3 - 22/09)
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2009, 06:24:37 PM »
@rndmn- Hehe never underestimate the power of TanaKame. But then again, Reika is also a force to be reckoned with XD
@Sancho- New reader GETS! Yay! *thanks the God of laundry for this blessing* I'm just a beginner. Please guide me along :)
@kRisZ- Turtle power? I like that :lol: Oh and Aika is definitely here for a reason :twisted:
@Michi.Pinku- TanaKame FTW! That part took me 2 days to think of, though :P (you did ask for TanaKame earlier so that part was for you :D)
@cogi_yoshi- Aika's here to join the party and add more drama to Reina's life XD

The non-sadistic side of me feels bad for making Reina go through so much drama :cry: so I thought let's cut the girl some slack and give the girl a little breather, just a little though :twisted: A short part 3 to end the day. Honestly I feel this part is somewhat lacking so I'll try to do a better job next time. Here it goes:

Chapter 6 (Part 3)

“I’m Mitsui Aika. Nice to meet you,” the smaller-built girl extend her hand to Eri. Eri does the same and smiles at the girl.

Eri eyes Aika carefully. This girl is quite cute and has a cheerful smile. Eri guess Aika is somewhat around her age. The camera hanging on her shoulder suggests that the girl is into photography.

Looking at the handwritten note, Eri said, “If you are looking for Tanaka Reina, she’ll be back in a short while. Why don’t you wait inside?”

~~~

Reina took her time walking back from the konbini; the day event playing in her mind. Spending the day with Eri and Sayu was enjoyable, for once in a long time Reina actually felt happy. But for some unknown reason, she felt bad for Eri even though she knows none of what happened is any of her faults.

Even though Eri had decided that she will get over Risa, Reina knew that it will not be as easy as it looks like. From her observation, Reina knows that Eri had it bad for Risa. And seeing Eri cry just breaks her heart though Reina couldn’t understand why.

The end product of the day? Ai and Risa are officially dating, Sayu tried to kiss her earlier (that part freaked Reina out), and Eri and Reina just adopted two turtles. Eri decided to christened them Eric and Elizabeth, much to Reina’s objection.

“I’m home,” Reina took off her shoes and noticed an extra pair at the side.

“Welcome home,” Eri took the plastic bags from Reina’s hands, “Umm you have a visitor”

“It’s been a while,” Aika stood at the living room, “Princess”

“Aika?! What are you doing here?” Reina stared at her childhood friend.

“Wow that’s quite a welcome. You know, after you disappeared without a trace, I thought you would have been more excited to see an old friend,” Aika sneered.

“Go home Aika” Reina said angrily. If looks can kill, both Reina and Aika may have well killed each other with their glaring.

“Ano Tanaka-san. It’s quite late. Let Mitsui-san stay over at least for the night?” Eri tried to intervene before any possibility of a squabble could break out tonight.

“Fine you win,” Reina pouts, “But you’re getting the couch” With that said, Reina stomped into her room.

Aika turned to Eri, “Sorry you had to see this” Eri smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Whilst Aika is having a bath, Eri knocked on Reina’s door. Since Eri’s pyjamas are too big for Aika, Eri is asking if Reina will let Aika use one of hers. Reina took a freshly laundried one out of her closet and passed it to Eri.

“Listen, I want to apologise for Aika’s crashing over. I hope you don’t mind” Reina apologized.

“Not at all Tanaka-san” Eri smiled.

“What happened with calling me Reina? You did that at the festival” Reina teased.

Eri ponders in deep thought. “One condition,” her face trying to show her seriousness, “Only if you’ll call me Eri”

“Deal,” Reina affirm the agreement with a handshake, laughing.

~~~

Reina tossed and turned in her bed. As if today wasn’t dramatic enough, Aika re-appeared in her life. Not that it’s bad, but Reina left home without anyone’s knowledge. Not even Aika her best friend knew about her plan. She thought by coming to Tokyo she can start a new life where nobody knows who she is. Reina turned again, her back facing the door. She didn’t want to face the side where Aika might be sleeping.

Sleepiness was slowly taking over her when Reina heard a small click at the door. She doesn’t need to turn around to know who has just entered her room. She felt a press on her bed and let a small smile on her face when an arm hugs her from the back.

“Sleep well, Princess”

Edit: Umm for future reference, would you prefer TanaKame or TanaShige for this story? Both will have different impact towards the story. I'll go with majority choice, if any :lol:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:59 PM »
Edit: Umm for future reference, would you prefer TanaKame or TanaShige for this story? Both will have different impact towards the story. I'll go with majority choice, if any

TANAKAME!!!!! FTW~~~~   :heart:

well , I'm crazy about Tanakame XD

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »
That's hard to decide. both options are good.I guess the story will be more dramatic if I choose Tanakashige because it's like Eri got heartbroken twice and I'm curious at what she will do about it.

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 06:03:45 PM »
short but...GAAAAHH!!!! Sweet Reika moments in the end... :love:

Edit: Umm for future reference, would you prefer TanaKame or TanaShige for this story? Both will have different impact towards the story. I'll go with majority choice, if any

Hmmm, really hard... I usually prefer TanaKamei..but TanaShige seems promising too... Anyways, I'll read it no matter what. :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 11:54:11 AM »
The story has more twists than a pretzel, I finally read through it yay for me.

This story totally has the essence to be good and I hope for the characters to get someone in this story lol

Keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 02:35:37 PM »
The end product of the day? Ai and Risa are officially dating

:gmon twirl:

Sleepiness was slowly taking over her when Reina heard a small click at the door. She doesn’t need to turn around to know who has just entered her room. She felt a press on her bed and let a small smile on her face when an arm hugs her from the back.

“Sleep well, Princess”

Aint's that cute and sweet  :luvluv2:

TanaKame or TanaShige

If I had to pick it's TanaKame because TanaKame is cute in here, but I won't mind reading TanaShige, just don't make our little turtle suffer THAT much  :shifty:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »
@Michi.Pinku- TanaKame FTW! That part took me 2 days to think of, though  (you did ask for TanaKame earlier so that part was for you )

Oh ...  :shocked:  I read this today ...  .w.  I didn't read it before  :doh: :sweatdrop: , So when I realized about that ,
I was so happy ( well , I'm still happy and I'm so glad  :grin:)

Thanks for everything *-*

PS: I don't know if You can understand me  , My apologizes , My english is so broken  :cry:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
Oh man, what a hard choice. Can I pick KameShige instead? :P
Ok ok, I think TanaShige. For some reason I just find these 2 cuter together :wub:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »
OMG! I missed this, I'm so glad Hammy-san commented or I wouldn't have read it!

Eri decided to christened them Eric and Elizabeth, much to Reina’s objection.

Ha!

And Aika. I'm not sure what to think about her yet, but I vote for Tanakame!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Solus (Chapter 7 - 02/10)
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2009, 06:21:29 AM »
@Michi.Pinku- Glad you like it. Your english looks fine to me :)
@Sancho- Eri heartbroken twice. That just give more idea :twisted:
@cogi_yoshi- Aww thank you. That's very sweet of you *blushing*
@22- Pretzel? That's the first. But I like the comparison :twothumbs
@kRisZ- Eeep! *saw the knife behind your emoticons* I'll try not to hurt Eri THAT much? :(
@Hammy- OMG it's you! For some reason I'm not surprise by your choice. You are one of the writers I see here that advocates Shige lovin :heart:
@rndmn- Aika is a very impt character in here. But I'm not sure what to think of her myself XD

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I'm already working towards the ending and I can promise drama are aplenty :twisted: Meantime, I know I should move on from the festival but the fangirl in me can't resist a little TakaGaki lovin. A short pervy chapter to go on...

Chapter 7

Ai shut off her car engine and turns towards her sleeping girlfriend. She couldn’t believe how lucky she is to be with the girl she has long-time crush on. Ai chuckled at her right to call this gorgeous girl her girlfriend. She leaned closer to her girl, catching a whiff of strawberry perfume. Her girl knew how much she love the smell of the perfume and never failed to put it on whenever they are together. The little details that her girl took note of makes her love this girl a little more with every passing day.

Tucking a stray hair behind her girlfriend’s hair, she leaned closer to her girlfriend’s ears and yelled…

“RISA~ WE’RE HOME!”

Earning a reaction queen scream, Ai held her stomach as she laughed at the overrated explosions next to her.

“Eh?! Naninaninaninani?! AI-CHAN!” Risa smacks Ai’s head once she realised what just happened.

“Hahaha sorry Risa. That was too precious” Ai wipes away a lone tear from her eye from over laughing. Who knew laughing can actually make you cry.

“Mou~ Ai-chan is so mean,” Risa pouted and looks out of the window. Her eyes widens when she looked at the huge house in front of the parked car. “Where are we?”

“My home,” Ai opens Risa’s door, “If I may, Madamemoiselle”

Risa curtsey to her young “prince” and allow herself to be lead into the house. She never expects Ai to come from a wealthy family judging from her humble personality. In fact, this new revelation makes her love the down-to-earth Student President even more.

“Nice pad,” Risa admired the house.

“It’s nothing much,” Ai blushed, rubbing the back of her neck.

“No kidding! It’s like a million times bigger than mine,” Risa gawks at Ai’s room. Simple and tastefully decorated.

“My parents are out for the week, so make yourself comfortable. Erm…we have a hot tub in the garden…i-i-if you wish to, you know, erm bath” Ai swears her cheeks has never felt this hot.

“Hot tub? Wow I’ve always wanted to try that” Risa gushed excitedly. She half-ran to the garden and saw the hot tub adjoining the pool.

Standing in front of the said tub, Risa frowns thoughtfully. Ai stood next to her, fearing Risa might change her mind.

“One problem, I don’t have a swimsuit” Risa turned to Ai, her expression serious.

“Erm well, nobody’s home. So…” Ai blushed, “I won’t look! Serious!”

“Well I’ll hold you to that,” Risa smirked as she slowly strips off one layer of her clothing at a time.

Ai gulped and turned away. She undressed quickly and soaked herself at one end of the hot tub. She was soon joined by Risa at the other end of the tub. Ai tried to avert her gaze at anywhere but her front view.

“This is so comfortable. I can understand why they say hot tub is so hawt, especially with a hot girl in front of you.”

Risa ran her foot to linger suggestively before stroking Ai’s thigh. She could feel her girlfriend weakening. She felt a small victory when she heard a soft squeak from the Lovely. The action was quickly stopped by Ai though and Risa saw something intense flickered in those doe eyes that she fell in love with.

“You know what they say. What happens in the hot tub…” Ai moved closer to Risa, devilish grin in place, and whispered huskily in her ears, “Stays in the hot tub”

~~~

n.b. Rated scene here. You'll have to go to the perv section if you want the full version :twisted: Otherwise, you are not missing much, really

~~~

The morning sunlight pierced through the window. Ai groaned. She’s not exactly a morning person and having the bright light shoved in your face early morning isn’t the best way to wake up. Ai tried to block the sunlight by snuggling her face into her bolster. She heard a soft contented sigh and smile. Wait, a sigh? Ai snapped open her eyes and realised that the said “bolster” that she’s been spooning is in fact her naked Council Vice-President aka her…girlfriend? Ai recalled at the events yesterday and simpered. What started as a tease lead to a night of hot and furious activities. She could definitely get used to this.

Ai smiled. There will be plenty of time to wake up later. Right now, she will let the bodily warmth of her girlfriend lull her back to sleep.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Solus (Chapter 7 - 02/10)
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2009, 07:36:26 AM »
Read the perv first. XD

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2009, 12:42:34 PM »
^ same here  XD
I don't know why I haven't read this fic 'til now. Good one  :twothumbs
aaaand.. I'll go for TanaKame

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »
*goes to read the perv*

EDIT:

She leaned closer to her girl, catching a whiff of strawberry perfume. Her girl knew how much she love the smell of the perfume and never failed to put it on whenever they are together.

Aww sweet  :wub:

Tucking a stray hair behind her girlfriend’s hair, she leaned closer to her girlfriend’s ears and yelled…

“RISA~ WE’RE HOME!”

:lol: sweet moment killer  :lol:

“Erm well, nobody’s home. So…” Ai blushed, “I won’t look! Serious!”

Yeah right  :roll:

“Well I’ll hold you to that,” Risa smirked as she slowly strips off one layer of her clothing at a time.

:w00t:  :drool:

Ai gulped and turned away. She undressed quickly and soaked herself at one end of the hot tub

Hahaha damn *coughcowardcough*

Ai smiled. There will be plenty of time to wake up later. Right now, she will let the bodily warmth of her girlfriend lull her back to sleep.

:luvluv2:

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 05:29:58 PM by kRisZ »

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 06:14:17 AM »
Edit: Umm for future reference, would you prefer TanaKame or TanaShige for this story? Both will have different impact towards the story. I'll go with majority choice, if any :lol:
TanaKame all the way~~~~~~I mean, they're living together. It's all too perfect a setting to miss  :D

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2009, 06:00:42 AM »
 :on bleed:
I don't have an access on the perv section but...I have other people do me my 'dark' deeds... All for the love of takagaki...XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2009, 03:02:52 PM »
I don't have an access on the perv section but...I have other people do me my 'dark' deeds... All for the love of takagaki...XD

:huhuh  how come.?.

sorry off topic  :grin:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

:huhuh  how come.?.

sorry off topic  :grin:

Yeah Cogi-chan. You can request for access @ Hip Joint :) (you'll enjoy the fics there :twisted:, assuming you are old enough lol) Otherwise I can pm you the perv version.

Oh hi aussie! :welcome Glad to see you here!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - SO CRAZY