JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Gimme All of Your Love

Author Topic: ~When the Sun Sets~ (Chapter 6 up May 19)  (Read 11811 times)

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~When the Sun Sets~ (Chapter 4 up May 9)
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 11:36:06 PM »
Will Ai be "musume" of twenty faces?

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 07:04:07 AM »
What a horrible nightmare.. :shocked

Anyway, why is Miki and Reina plotting some kind of demonic plan?? :O

And there's Ai-chan! :w00t: Yeah? :D

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 01:16:27 PM »
Poor Gaki, she's even getting nighmare now!  :shocked

And just what are Reina and Miki planning, I very much doubt it's a surpise party for Gaki......  :panic:

Could this person who made Gaki happy when she spotted her, could that be Ai?

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 05:37:11 PM »
@kawaiibi : yes, Maimi is her only friend D:
@rndy : A girl like that should shoot them betches in teh head 8DD Hahaha jk. XD
@resop2 : I don't get what you want to ask.
@kano chan and @oddball : I love how your comments are similar XD Hmm... If that girl is Aichan? ;D Find out in the next chap~~

Chapter 5 Let's call it ... a Beginning

With her hands behind her head and with her eyes closed, the familiar woman was taking in the warmth of the sun with a content sigh. The breeze stirred a few chestnut strands over her face and she brought one hand up to push them behind her ear, the smile never ceasing to flatter her features.
It was something plain gorgeous to look at.
Our young officer cleared her throat to get her attention. She chuckled at how the older jerked to the side, grabbing on the bench in surprise with her eyes snapped wide open.
"Sorry for startling you." the bean said slowly, still amused at the shocked expression that wouldn't leave that girl's face.
"Officer?" she breathed out, blinking repeatedly. "What are you doing here?"

The short-haired scooted closer again, pausing a bit before replying to also inhale into the breeze. The warmth of the sun fell pleasantly on her skin; maybe going out wasn't such a bad idea afterall.
"Just out for a walk. I see you had a picnic planned too?"

The older kept quiet, seeking cautiously on the officer's face for any signs of awareness of who was she really talking with. From how those hazel eyes looked around sparkling with joy and how that smile widened into cute dimples, one wouldn't even imagine that the officer would have hidden intentions.
But Ai knew better, Niigaki Risa was not an officer to underestimate. Was she really that clueless that she was socializing with her enemy?

"You okay? Last time I saw you, I felt like something was wrong..."

Ai recalled quickly that unexpected encounter from days before, still stunned at how she had managed to get away so easily. She turned her eyes over the hill without actually looking at something in particular.

Watching her enemy drive away at a low speed, Ai's muscles and senses that were flaring that whole time could finally loosen up in the greatest relief. When the police car finally disappeared after some blocks, a taller and thinner brunette rushed out the pharmacy's door, almost ripping it from its joints.
She was probably equally scared as her friend, even if she hasn't been exposed to the same danger.
"For crying out loud Aichan! I thought I was gonna die from the fear back there"
The older chuckled nervously, making signs to her friend as a reminder she shouldn't be speaking so loudly.

"Was it just my imagination or... that officer just saved our skin?"
Ai looked around to see if a taxi was coming, nodding absently while trying to calm her racing heart.
"Nee, tell me. How on earth you managed to get rid of both of them so quickly?"

"Sayu, shut up okay? I'm already pissed our attempt to trick Yossie failed, don't make things worse."
With her pursed lips biting back everything she unnecesarily asked, the bunny kept her head down, waiting for her partner to find a getaway. For the rest of the day, they were safe. It was a certain thing. But the next one would start just the same, and the young woman felt her eyes blurred with tears at the thought.
After more futile tries of jumping and waving like mad, a cab finally pulled over next to the petite woman, in that same place where the police car had stopped.
Sayu took the charge of explaining the driver how to find her apartment, as Ai leaned her head against the window.
Oh how she hated this whole situation.

Being it the first time Ai had seen Niigaki Risa face to face, her whole behavior was nothing but an act as to be able to study her better, and that close look inside Gaki's soul lead to a final conclusion that surprised Ai herself. 
She was actually not that perfect as it was being said.

"Yes. I'm a bit better now, I guess."
She dared to look back at the officer with a smile too, because she had the certainty that for the moment she wasn't being suspected.
The younger really looked glad not only to hear that, but also to actually see a difference, from the pale woman that almost passed out in the middle of the street, to this radiant and gorgeous girl. It almost made her feel jealous.
Just then, the bean got hit by a detail; they didn't even know their names, but still they were chatting as if they were buddies. She stuck her hand forward, even if she somehow found it awkward.

"Niigaki Risa... nice to meet you?" she gave a silly laugh and watched how the other hesitated a bit, before taking that hand into hers too to shake it lightly.
"Takahashi Ai."

Time passed quickly as the two found it easy to chat amiably, their dialogues revolving around numerous topics. The older loosened up soon after, and before she realized it, she had left her guard down in front of the seemingly harmless and mad about Disney woman. Under that guise, without her thief costume and balaclava, it was safe to assume that she was out of danger.
What stunned her the most though, was how quickly Gaki opened up to her. The bean herself found it unusual too, to spill out her family problems or her stress at work in front of a stranger? So very unlike her. She didn't know why the older inspired her so much confidence.

"I'm sorry for boring you today. It made me feel better though" the bean admitted, getting in return a joyful smile. "No, no, you didn't. At all actually, and I'm glad I could help~"
A sweet feeling settled in between the two, and Gaki sensed her cheeks warmer when her mind kept signaling that it was time to place that question.
"Listen Aichan, can I... have your phone number?" At how Ai's eyes widened, the bean came up quickly with the explanation "You know, in case I... need your advice for something. You should have been a psychologist, really!"

The older laughed wholeheartedly at the last comment "I really suck at counseling people. But okay, go on and type it on your phone while I dictate it."
As Risa did so, the realization struck Ai out of the sudden. What was she doing?! Giving her enemy the chance to contact her if she suspected on her? There was no way back though, and she pursed her lips with the hope that nothing bad would come out of that move.
Lifting her eyes at the sky, she took a few moments to delect herself with the orange and light red palette of colors. "It's getting late..." the bean mumbled, making Ai nod her head absently. They just stood there in silence, watching the setting of the sun equally mesmerized.

The phone vibrating in her palm almost made Ai jump right up, completely ruining the moment. Her body tensed as she acknowledged that familiar number, and she wasted no more time in answering.

"Yes?" 
Gaki looked curiously at Ai's face, shifting from worry to irritation, to anger and then back to worry.
"I'll be right there." she pressed the red button, stuffed it in her pocket and started gathering all her stuff under the bean's concerned eyes. "You're leaving?"
"Yes, something came up. We have a thing to take care of."
"...We?"
Ai mentally smacked herself for that reckless comment. "Yes... me and my... cousin. She needs my help for her college project tomorrow." she said nonchalantly, trying to slide away from her own indiscretion.
"Okay then. Can I call you some other time?" she looked up at her almost hopeful, and when they met eyes, something warm brought a smile on Ai's face. "Yes, call me tomorrow."
Gaki stood there, staring at how Ai was dashing down the park with her bag dangling in all sides. She stopped to look back at the officer and give her a regretful wave, before disappearing after the corner. 

A couple of hours later, as Gaki was returning home from dining alone in a quiet restaurant nearby, the house was looking as empty as she had left it. She threw herself on the sofa on her belly, hugging a pillow at her chest and exhaling contently. The moon shone proudly through the big glass windows above the city, and our young officer unwillingly dozed off as the exhaustion got the best of her.
She even had a flash of a dream with her dad, when her beeper, located behind the flower vase, started making sounds repeatedly. Risa tried to ignore it, but then her phone started ringing too, so she jerked up irritated to snatch it quickly.
"What?"
"Niigaki-san! Go check on the bank in your sector, someone is robbing it!" 
Without even thinking twice, she stormed out the door, texting Kamei in the same time.

Something interesting in the next chap 8D Action is coming in~~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: ~When the Sun Sets~ (Chapter 5 up May 11)
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 05:46:44 PM »
yay~ new chapter~ and with sweet takagaki...minus ai-chan really hiding who she is and almost giving it away XD could the person robbing the bank be ai and sayu?
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »
It was a reference to the anime Daughter of Twenty Faces, about a young girl who is saved from a dangerous home situation by a master thief and is trained to be a thief herself.  She winds up being a private investigator.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 08:55:23 PM »
Oh boy, this is gonna get interesting! It has to be Ai and Sayu robbing the bank. But I'm more interested in how the Takagaki relationship will pan out.

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 08:51:15 AM »
Okay.. so well, as I said before, I hoped that criminal wasn't Ai-chan, but of course it had to be her. :doh: Those two just can't resist their TakaGaki love. :heart: I'm surprised Gaki opened up to Ai-chan so much, but it was cute. :wub:

lol...My guess: So after Ai-chan, the criminal, made friends with Gaki, the officer, she decides to give Gaki more work by robbing a bank... :shocked This situation is so very interesting. :roll: I wonder what would happen when they fall in love. Someone is going to get hurt for sure.. :bleed eyes:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 12:56:39 PM »
Ah no so it was Ai, and it turns out she was the criminal  :doh: well it had to be really didn't it. Seems as though Ai might well have a plan to possibly use Gaki, but at the same time it seems as though perhpas our robber may have some feelings of her own for Gaki.

Gaki' obviously likes Ai, of course not knowing who she is, I just wonder, if they do date or something and Gaki discovers who Ai is what may happen to them?

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 05:29:52 AM »
@ Kawaiibi : ;D Who knows~
@ resop 2 : Oooh, sorry. I haven't watched that so I was pretty confused. My story has nothing to do with that one thought XD
@ rndy : I'm glad 8D Cause that's what it's going to follow, aka their relationship.
@ kano-chan : Hmmm, those are some strong suppositions there ;D I`m not gonna give away clues yet though  :D
@ oddball : Yep, she does like Ai.  :heart: And that question of yours will be answered. Soon ;D xD

Time for another chappie~

Chapter 6 Question Mark

The two officers watched closely from the bank's front entry at how that same tiny thief was with his back at them, holding out a gun towards a terrified employee. Everyone inside but them were on the floor with their hands behind their heads, most likely thinking that the thief would shoot them, judging by the holes in the wall.
As Gaki struggled, pressed by time, to think of how to take everyone out of there alive, the turtle only had eyes for that thief, and not in the good way. All that stress that he had brought upon her friend, all her tears and her sleepless nights... he just had to pay for them.
Her fists clenched and the glint in her eyes somehow scared her co-worker. "I'm going in."
"What? No! Not now, Kame!" she panicked when the turtle threw the double doors open, the muzzle of her gun lifting straight towards the thief's head.

"Put the gun down." she hissed through her teeth as her thumb clicked the safety of the gun down.

The robber made a low scoffing sound from his throat before he turned around slowly, his own gun also directing at her.
"Put it down I said!" the turtle screamed out, taking a few steps forward under her co-worker's horrified eyes. At that move, the thief made a disapproving sign for her to stop right there. But as the turtle was being reckless enough to still advance towards the thief, a loud and short gunshot elicited screams from the hostages on the floor.
It all happened too quick. Gaki's eyes flashed from side, trying to identify who had been the one to shoot. At the sight of her co-worker dropping the gun and collapsing on the floor in cries of pain, the bean's whole world froze.
She was so focused on how the turtle rolled on the floor, clutching at her arm desperately, that she didn't notice the thief cocking his head low in regret. She felt the urge to rush over to Kamei and take her out of there to a hospital, but that would mean she will put herself in danger and the rest of the citizens too. Her cold-blooded instinct told her she had to think first.

While the thief turned around again to throw the remaining cash into the large bag, Gaki quickly made her way inside the bank too and threw herself on the floor. As she was still wearing her casual clothes, the thief would have probably thought that she was just another hostage, and while he would go out the door to run away, Gaki would give him a nice surprise attack.
Praying that her strategy would turn out as expected, the officer slipped the gun under her belly and hid her face, letting her senses do the job next. Kame had long passed out from the pain and the blood loss, so not one single sound could be heard. The silence was deafening for the rest, but her heart was thudding in her ears still as loud as never.

She listened carefully at the thief's steps, and just as how she had predicted, he was heading for the front door since there was no sign of police reinforcements. But they seemed to stop for a few moments...
The thief had caught glimpse of some familiar clothes, her eyes squinting immediately in a mix of surprise and acknowledgment.

The young officer found her back hit the coldness of the wall with a loud thud, when the thief's gloved hand shoved her with force. She winced in pain and clutched at her shoulders, not noticing at first how a familiar object slowly made its way to her face.

When the tip of the gun touched her forehead right in the middle, Risa's felt a knot in her stomach and her palms fell down at her sides.
Her fists clenched unwillingly and her eyes glided up at the aggressor in fear.
Officer Niigaki wouldn't let terror show on her face, not even in the worst and most dangerous situations, but with the dark shadow of the thief projecting on her own frame and with a round of mental images she still could not get rid of.... She felt a weakness in her knees. She wasn't scared of dying; what most hurt her was how she was going to let her close ones vulnerable to that sick criminal.

One single tear streamed down her cheek, as she waited for whatever the person in front of her decided to do since there was an obvious battle going through his mind. In the end, the cold gun at her forehead moved to the side gently, barely even touching her temples. Gaki tensed even more. The thief pulled up the balaclava right above his lips, revealing a rather... familiar jawline traced with fine lines. Most definitely, he was a "she". Gaki's focus on it was completely interrupted, when the gun slided down on her own cheek and beneath her chin, pushing up against it to make her head angle slightly upwards. The officer gulped as they maintained that tense eye-contact, a small smirk forming on the other's lips.
This bitch is going to kill me and boy is she going to enjoy it.

What followed though, was completely out of Gaki's mind. The gun stopped the pressure under her chin, moving downwards most slowly towards the area between her breasts.
At the mix of fear and puzzlement on the bean's face, the older smirked even wider in amusement. She kept on dragging the gun down, teasingly tracing circles on Gaki's stomach and loving how she got in return a choking sound from the back of the bean's throat. With the gun traveling even lower, a ticklish sensation jolted right through the officer.
The cold metal gently poked at her hip critically close to her spot, and that was enough to make her hold her breath for a few moments while a tornado of thoughts raced through her mind. She didn't even have time to react, when a pair of lips pressed onto hers quickly. Her eyes snapped wide as a tongue made its way in, wildly tasting the insides with a scorching passion that Gaki fought hard not to enjoy.
But too late... before she could realize, her own tongue grazed past the aggressor's too, with the same amount of willingness.

It was as if the time had stopped, together with her reasoning; not even in the most horrendous nightmares had she ever imagined kissing her enemy. Thinking back, the only images of the two that she had dreamed was ... either when one of the two died, either when they fought and fought till she woke up.

Their lips worked hard against eachother in a show off of skills, when Gaki noticed that the gun stopped rubbing that area. That was when the thief pulled away and made a few steps back, licking her lips still with a smirk on.
Gaki simply stood there panting, her brows furrowed firmly "I hate you!" she spat out in anger, her cheeks flaring.
That only made the thief blow her a kiss before pulling the balaclava over her mouth again. She then ran off in the bushes and to the small street, where a car was waiting for her.

Oyeah! :twisted:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: ~When the Sun Sets~ (Chapter 6 up May 19)
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 05:56:03 AM »
YOU. ARE. EVIL.

HOW COULD U END IT THERE?! D:

mou~ 1st kame got pwned and risa pretty much got molested! what's next?!?!!?*rolls around* :panic: mou~ i hope u update soon~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 06:44:07 AM »
Cliffhanger!!!  :bleed eyes:

I'm ONLY assuming that was Ai-chan. :D (Maybe more than that) LOL, DOn't tell me the criminAI was trying to make Risa fall for her. :twothumbs (My little hope) XD

I'm lovin' this very much! :heart:

Oops~ So much "action" going on that I almost forgot Kame got shot. :( I hope she's okay. ;)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:00:19 AM by kano-chan »

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 08:37:59 AM »
LOL. such a naughty ai-chan.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »
Man I'm not quite sure how to judge Ai the criminal now (assuming she is the criminal, I mean she did notice Gaki's clothes.......) she did shoot Eri, though in the shoulder, not to kill and she did show remorse for that but went on to pretty much abuse Gaki at gunpoint and although perhaps Gaki did enjoy it in some ways it was still a dab thing to do, I wonder if it is the criminal teasing Gaki or maybe there really are feelings there.....

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2011, 03:47:01 PM »
Dude, this just got so much more complicated. The thief getting all freaky with Gaki and Risa definitely enjoying in. Dang, what next?

Offline sunc

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 02:02:39 PM »
finally got to read this fic and i love it!! main caracter being Gaki and all the action happening already and how could you let it there!
is Ai going to be freaky like that with Gaki everytime she steals a bank and then when they start seeing eachother she going to be all sweet and stuff?  XD can't wait for more! :cow:

i hope you update soon

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 06:35:27 PM »
Oh wow, it's been so long since I last updated this. Thank you everyone for all the comments!
I suppose I owe an explanation for leaving everything hanging.  :cry:
After Aichan's graduation, I lost all interest in H!P and focused on school and on my university application. Now that I'm here, and I'm bored as hell, I'm thinking of updating this fic and FINISHING it (yeh, you heard me), cause it is by far my favourite work. If you're still interested I mean. Anyone still remembers this story? D:
 :gyaaah: :fainted:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 08:12:13 PM »
Remember? Um, not really. Willing to reread? Yes, yes I am. I wondered where you went off to!

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 08:16:39 PM »
Awww <3 PSH, what was I asking  :nervous it's been more than a year and a half since the last update *hides self*
But thank you rndy  :wub:

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 05:21:33 AM »
omg u have gots urself another axious reader on ur hands  XD i wuz hooked the minute i read the summary!!! :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Gimme All of Your Love