JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Mighty Mind

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat  (Read 57373 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2007, 05:03:37 PM »
^lol @ Takahashi.

Well, I had nothing to do while listening to the concert rip so I roughly translated the messages that were on here.

Mitsui: Congratulations on graduating. When I first joined the group, you gave me your contact address and told me to contact you in case there was something on my mind. I think that was really leader-like and great. I hope I can continue to learn things from you after this.

Koharu: "There's been a lot of times when I got scolded by you, but I've thought of them as something positive. If those times had never occurred, the Koharu standing right here wouldn't exist. Please continue to be my "Mom" from now on."

Kamei: "Up until now there hasn't been a day that I've loved you as much as I do today. I keep being told that I'm random, but my feelings come from the heart. Congratulations on graduating."

Michishige: "Even though you haven't thought much of me, you've always kept out for me. When told that "It'll be fine", I started to feel pressured instead, but it made happy when you  just gripped my hand without saying anything."

Tanaka: "I know I promised not to cry... (Said while crying). I've always thought it was great how you decisively threw away yourself during skits. In a flash you can turn into something else. I love that."

Takahashi: "There's only a one year difference between us, but yet you're so down to earth and really leader-like. You've become a support for my heart. I can't really get the things I want to say in order, but you're loved by us all. My arms are always open, so get over here! (Follows by hug)"

Niigaki: "After you're graduating, the Morning Musume in me will completely disappear. You've done nothing but help me out. There aren't enough words to say this, but I really respect you."

Fujimoto: Though, I'm the older one of us, I was the one hanging after you. I'll do my best from now on as the new leader."

They've left out some of the better parts as far as I can tell.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2007, 05:17:22 PM »
when will they announce what Yossie will be doing after MM? >__<

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2007, 05:33:02 PM »
Really want to see the concert dvd fast!

BTW What will they do with the microphone problem? ???

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline blp

• Member+
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
BTW What will they do with the microphone problem? ???

Well they recorded both the afternoon concert and the nighttime concert, so they could simply splice the shows together. Not many people would notice since costumes/lighting/dance routines are the same. They could do lots of quick edits to conceal any lack of continuity at the point where the problems occurred.

Or they could do overdubs to the live recording i.e. rerecord the missing vocals over the top of the live recording.

Also, just because some of the vocals coming out of the PA were missing, it doesn't mean they weren't recorded. If all the microphones are being recorded on seperate tracks before they go to the main soundsystem output and have a timecode sync to the backing track then the postproduction team will readjust all the levels of each vocal microphone relative to the level of the music track. I personally think the missing lines were actually sung but the mix-engineer had the volume slider down or muted for that particular microphone. It would be easy to make that mistake during a song with 9 different microphone channels.

I noticed that Koharu was significantly louder than others during some tracks too.

But I'm sure it will all be 'cleaned up' by the time the DVD is released.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:00:32 PM by blp »

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »
It's only a matter of time before Yossi is no longer on the Momusu artist page and she has her own spot before Tsuji.... T_T

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline bergmanin

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:14 PM »

I noticed that Koharu was significantly louder than others during some tracks too.

I really hope they fix this.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2007, 06:56:05 PM »
Yossie graduated already... :err:

but no use in being sad, yossie wouldn't want it that way... 

i know i said it before, too many times, but i can't say it enough,  yossie is truly a great leader and role model for all.  I love how they all look up to her. even though she's their age.  such a a beautiful person with a great personality and a great sense of humor. she truly more than just that.  the girls seems to think so as well.  reading their messages just make me love yossie more and more.  i can't get enough of her :shy2:... i really would love to meet her one day :luvluv1:.  Congratulations Yossie!!! :k-thrilled:  good luck on ur solo career :k-hello:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 07:10:46 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »
thank you everyone for pictures, mic recordings and all the information.

I think her graduation went well, even with mic problems it still went well!!
I mean look at them!(like in my sig) I'm just glad she's not leaving H!P I know we'll see more of her and they'll perform together at concerts again!
and being one of the older(i think rika is older than her though) 4th gen members it was probably her time to graduate...I'm still going to cry loads!!!!!! yossi~~~

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2007, 09:50:03 PM »

You can see Linlin and Junjun in the last two.  :heart:

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »
Does anybody has a link to download the Meza News video this screencap is taken from?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2007, 10:30:17 PM »
btw, with the yossie graduation, i completely forgot about the 2 new girls in MM.  how are they?  singing, dancing, mcing?  how's their japanese?  i wanna know everything.  pleaze....

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2007, 10:41:31 PM »
Oh wow, Linlin >//< with her hair down, gorgeous!
And Junjun looks great as always lol.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2007, 11:23:57 PM »
^ any pictures?  i wanna see.  i wanna see the transformation of the girls. Tsunku's magic.  or H!P/UFA, whatever u prefer.  but i still think it's amazing how they can turn normal girls into such cute and beautiful idols.
 i know they say that beauty is within us all, and also that the magic of make-up is great.
It's always unbelievable to see the transformation the girls went through.  i'm not saying they wasn't pretty before, but the become really gorgeous after. 

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2007, 11:26:52 PM »
^Cookie posted them 5 post before this one (mine)~
They looked very pretty~ Linlin is so cute ><

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2007, 11:30:28 PM »
Linlin looks a lot cuter in those pics than I originally thought she was <3
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2007, 11:31:56 PM »
*sniff* its a happy and a sad moment... its sad cause now yossie will not be part of the group and they won't get to be together as often...but at the same time who wouldn't be happy for her? She gets to continue being her in her own group, and has gone with one of the greatest bangouts in musume history, with all those records under her belt... experience being almost every kind of part, from small background all the way till she was leader... her character being the greatest support to the musume of this day. Even before I was really into musume, she stood out as one of the funniest of the ayaka english lessons I had remembered... saying I love you over and over... Yossie's a dazzling angel isn't she?...lol. I can't wait for the dvd to go on sale... I think I'd have to get it...

With that said... those pictures from the newspaper show junjun and linlin cute! I woulda thought they would make them wear brown too since technically they are being counted as the same generation as aika and it would seem consistant, but I'm not caring... morning musume 10, leader miki, gambatte!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2007, 12:29:42 AM »
These H!P stars were spotted together on the left section of the stands during the grad:
Maeda Yuki, Saito, Inaba Atsuko, Goto Maki, Ootani Masae, Murata , Shibata Ayumi, Ishikawa Rika, Ogawa Makoto, Konno Asami, Nakazawa Yuuko, Iida Kaori, Yaguchi Mari, Yasuda Kei, Miuna, Miyoshi Erika, Okada Yui.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2007, 12:41:01 AM »
I'm definitely going to miss Yossie in MM, but I'm supporting her in whatever she does! Hope she'll be an active singer instead of Futsal all the time o_o;

And uso to whoever said Yossie is the first to graduate in pants, Yuko had pants in her graduation xD

But we can list her under a different milestone: First member to graduate with wings (psh, isn't that what they're supposed to represent? XD)

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2007, 12:54:51 AM »
Makko was there? OMG! She's still alive, that's great~

Oh yeah, she is the first MM member who graduated with wings~ Oh Yossie, i'm going to miss your soul in MM T.T

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Mighty Mind