JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D

Author Topic: [TV] AKB600sec / 5400sec.  (Read 32824 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[TV] AKB600sec / 5400sec.
« on: July 03, 2010, 07:22:45 PM »

This show will feature 16 members throughout the season and will use hidden cameras to follow the girls.

Could be cool  :P
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:13:57 PM by BarrieV »

Offline saeyukiseki

Re: [TV] AKB600sec.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 10:49:36 AM »
i am looking forward for this  :D :D

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 11:24:13 AM »
This show will feature 16 members throughout the season and will use hidden cameras to follow the girls.

Hmm... I'm always skeptical of Japanese programmes so I'm gonna say that if this show does not produce a voodoo doll of Acchan with thousands of pins in it or Mayuyu dressing up in full cosplay attire dancing to some anime music, then AKB600sec is probably not as raw I would like it to be.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »
The series would be a great teaser for a collector dvd set featuring massive amounts of unaired video.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 07:03:55 AM »
I'm guessing the hidden camera thing actually means the camera is hidden and unknown, to everyone else except the girl..

Watched the first ep. It's funny how Tomochin is particular about how they pronounce her nickname. :lol:

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 08:07:35 AM »
^yeah I know. just trying to joke about AKB's 1000th tv show. consider it a lame attempt.

nothing surprising about tomochin's trendy clothes and nails but when it comes to her choice of foods...

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 11:06:52 AM »
It's funny how Tomochin is particular about how they pronounce her nickname. :lol:

I had to rewind to actually hear the difference in pronunciation  :nervous

...rewind? is there a modern term for that?  :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 04:44:15 AM »

DOWNLOAD

The first ep is surprisingly entertaining :O

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 12:43:13 PM »
The first ep is surprisingly entertaining :O

No, it wasn't. You total fanboy  :lol:

At least it was better than Kojiharu hanging out with her dog  :nervous

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 01:07:39 PM »

DOWNLOAD

...if Tomochin's ep gets posted, then Yuki's must be posted as well  :lol:

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 02:20:14 AM »
Uh oh, fanboy post whoring contest? Barrie did you find that Yuki's ep was unconditionally good as well? :lol:

Offline Sonikero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 03:09:22 AM »

The Yuko's life  :drool:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:52:57 AM by Sonikero »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 10:42:51 AM »
I'm convinced, Yuko is gay as hell.

I like how Miichan's a totally willing participant.

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 01:18:52 PM »
^^ In the 1st gif when they both lock eyes, it looked like Miichan parted her lips anticipating some tongue action only for Yuko to let her off the hook, probably thinking she's still too young. Maybe next time, when the cameras aren't rolling...

Offline friendshipz

• SBI
  • SBI
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 03:50:41 PM »
its quite obvious that they have been briefed that there will be a "hidden camera" following them on that particular day, although some parts of the show looks as though they were being stalked, but some parts that the 'hidden camera' were so up closed, they can't be not noticing that a stranger is stalking them. haha

but i suspect yuko are making use of this opportunity to hide her feeling towards kojima and had planned this act with miichan? or simply making kojima jealous ? haha  which i think yuko got jealous when she performed おしべとめしべと夜の蝶々 with acchan... haha
Average person leading a average life with all the average things in life

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 07:11:19 AM »
lol, I didn't know she was such a sneakerhead. I liked the colorway she did on those dunks :lol:

But yeah chou homo with Miichan there.

Offline Bloo48

• Member+
  • Maybe is my excuse ... Acchan <3
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 07:45:37 AM »
HAHAHA Yuko <3

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »
This thread/topic died pretty fast for a 4 day a week show. Just to continue; didn't know Aki-P met any of the girls at all and Maeda wanted to go "super-fishing"?

Just watched today's ep on Sae and it's probably the best one yet because, shes' with family! Don't want to spoil anything but you Japanese-learned-guys could probably get a kick out of what the Miyazawa family is talking about.

Tomorrow? Mariko. Wonder how different will it be from the Jichael Mackson segment on a day in the life of Shinoda Mariko.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 02:29:21 AM »
^ I have to admit, I loved Sae's ep. Something about looking into an idol's life and seeing how they interact with family on their private time adds major points for me. Loved how natural she seems just joking around at the table during dinner. Thumbs up for that :thumbup

Let's add my thoughts on the previous episodes too:

Itano Tomomi: Not a bad way to start off the series: shopping for clothes, girl talk at a nail salon, fooding with staff. Relatively plain, but it sets a good start for the episodes to come.
Kojima Haruna: This was a bore for me. Nice to see her doting on her dog and all, but it wasn't very interesting.
Kashiwagi Yuki: Definitely better than Kojiharu's (don't hate me!). Would have liked to hear a little bit more of her during the recording studio, but the interaction with Myao and Amina made up for it, even though Yuki ended up not knowing about most of the stuff they were talking about :nervous Kagoshima-ben was a plus :thumbup
Takahashi Minami: Gotta love when AKB members interact with AkiP. You end up learning things about them that you had no idea about. Btw, hair down Takamina needs to happen more often.
Maeda Atsuko: To be honest, the part at the hair salon made me sleepy as well. Not much happened since Acchan was sleeping as well, though it was interesting to see how long her hair 'currently' is. The super-high tension at the fishing place was hilarious though. And the food; there was so much :panic:
Oshima Yuko: Was definitely expecting the groping, but didn't think Miichan would come off as so 'willing'. Sleepy Yuko was cute though. And she got those shoes she bought in the episode! Definitely want to see more of the dinner conversation though; seemed like fun.

I still gotta see Mariko's and Sayaka's though!

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2010, 06:11:51 AM »
Just finished with Akimoto Sayaka's.

Seems like both Sae and Sayaka are family girls, going out with family and spending time, etc. I found it funny that she went out with her brother to shop, though. The dress she picked was awful. The restaurant bit was pretty interesting too. I guess she retains her friendships well. What I found most interesting was when she said she'll only marry after dating for 10 years, though. I'm guessing she's the modern type that looks at marriage as just a more firm (and legal) way of staying together.

Somehow she didn't veer much from what I imagined her to be like IRL.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D