JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ACO - Fuan Nano (New Ver)

Author Topic: The Deal - Ch.16 (RenaYuki, other pairings) 9/12/16  (Read 51967 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "The Deal" Ch. 8 Dec. 18
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2011, 08:24:55 AM »
What happen to Sae and Mayuyu??? I also don't really like their behavior
The old man is Rena/Ren?

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: "The Deal" Ch. 8 Dec. 18
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2011, 01:30:45 PM »
OMG! I don't like Sae's behavior at all.... :smhid
Acchan doesn't like Takamina at all :cry:
Is that old man actually Ren?? :?

Thanks for the Update :thumbup :thumbup
Please Update Soon :mon cute:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
"The Deal" Ch. 9 Dec. 27
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2011, 03:00:05 AM »
Sorry for the wait.

Chapter 9

In the study inside the Joker Mansion
“Miichan!” “Yes? Takamina?” “Where the hell is Ren?” “I don’t know.” “It’s been 2 weeks since we last saw him and you were the last one to see him.” “Yeah, but like I told you. I left him alone so he could walk Yuki home.” “I know. We asked her and she has no clue what happened to him after he dropped her off.” “You don’t think he was sealed again, do you?” “I don’t think so Miichan, anyways just keep this from the others.” “Okay. I’ll also try and find out something.” “Okay. I have to go meet Sayaka and tell her. Then we’ll go to the principal and influence him once again.” “You mean brainwash him into say he gave Ren another special assignment.” Miichan said with a smirk. “Yes. Will it’s a good thing Tomochin and Erena have hid it from Jurina and Kumi. And that Jurina and Kumi are now busy plotting. Now get ready we need to go to school.” “Okay.” They go outside to the living room where the others are waiting.
“Hey, what were you two talking about in there?” Tomochin asked as Miichan cling to his arm. “Hey, is Ren in his room?” Jurina asked. “No! He already left.” Takamina says and steps out the mansion and the others follow. “Hey Takamina where has Ren be..” Tomochin cut off by Miichan stepping on his foot very hard. “Itai! What was that for?” “Sorry huby. I slipped.” Miichan says innocently. “Oh, okay. But where has Ren…Itai! Takamina WTH!” “What? You walk into my fist.” “Hey Guys, you should stop fighting we already at school.” Jurina said. “Good morning!” Erena runs to Takamina and kisses him on the lips. “Sorry Erena but I need to talk with Sayaka.” “Huh? What’s up, Takamina.” “We need to go some private.” “Okay. I’ll see you during lunch. Bye.” “See u in class.” Takamina says pulling Sayaka towards the principal’s office.
“Where’s Ren?” Kumi asked screeching for Ren. “His already here.” Miichan lied. “Oh. So where your class?” Kumi asked. “Why?” Miichan asked with caution. “Ren also in your class.” “Oh you’re right. I totally forgot they’re in the same class.” Jurina said turning to Miichan.“So where is it?” Kumi and Jurina asked. “Why?” “We’re starting the bet today!” “Oh, but didn’t you say you were going to plan it first before going into it?” “Yes and we did now it’s time to act.” Kumi explained. “Tomochin your class please.” Kumi asked politely while Jurina did puppy dog eyes at him. He was about to tell them if Miichan hadn’t passionately kissed him. “Level 3 class A.” Erena said.  Miichan had forgotten Erena was in their class.

Minami’s POV
I was walking with Sayaka out of the principal’s office. Sigh. “So, that went pretty well.” “Yeah thanks, Sayaka. And don’t tell the others.” “Don’t worry. I for one don’t want Kumi and Jurina doing the thing they did when Ren went missing 50 yrs ago. It was hell. Shoot even the Devil couldn’t stand them.” “Yeah. Anyways what’s happened to Yuko. She’s been … um… how do I say it?” “More prevented than ever.” “Exactly.” “Well in our class we have Mario and Riku. And Riku is the one she clings onto. Yuko keeps harassing him to no end. Even with his brother Mario’s help, we can’t separate her from him.” “Oh ho. So she finally found herself a chew toy.”
“Hey! Get this f*** squirrel off me. Before I make her cry!” Riku shouted form their class. “No, Riku-nyan. You would never make me cry. You’re too in love with me to make me cry.” Yuko shouted happy. “Why u…” Riku sounded piss and rising his fist to strike Yuko. “Okay you two. Yuko let go of Riku before something bad happens to you.” Mario says trying to unattached Yuko from Riku. What the hell? She looks like a baby koala climbing a tree.“Seems so. Well I should be going to class and detach Yuko from him before class starts.” “Okay. You better hurry, Riku seems to be releasing some pretty strong killing aura.” “Oh, you’re right. See ya.” I stay there for a while watching Riku hold onto the door while Mario and Sayaka pull Yuko away from Riku. I start walking to my class after they had separated Yuko from her chew toy. I suddenly felt pulse in my head.

“Takamina! We’re in trouble!” “Miichan?” “Yeah, anyways we’re in trouble.” “How?” “You’re girlfriend told Kumi and Jurina our class. And they’re planning to show up during lunch. To start the bet.” “Sh**! That is a problem. We can’t let them know he’s not here.”

“Takamina.” “Miichan! Why are you here.” “Bakamina, you’re outside our classroom. Why wouldn’t I be here?” “Oh, sorry anyways let’s get in.” “Yeah.” When I entered the classroom there sitting next to Yuki was Ren. I heard Miichan. “WTH? He wasn’t there a second ago.”

Yuki’s POV   
I walk into class and I don’t see Sae but I do see Mayuyu. “Hey Mayuyu, where’s Sae?” Lovetan asked. “He’s at home resting. I don’t know what happened to him last night, but he came home late and was acting strange. In the morning before coming to school I asked him what happened to him. He said he doesn’t remember anything from yesterday.” “Oh. Well I hope he feels better.” Maachan said. . I honestly don’t wanna see him right now after what he tried to do to me last night. After talking for a while the three left to their class. I feel like s***, I’m so tired and hungry.  Why didn’t I eat breakfast? I was brought back to reality by someone sitting down next to me. To my surprise it was Ren.

Ren’s POV
It’s been a day since I wake up in a dump. I remembered everything, memorizes I have been missing; I wouldn’t have ever reminded if they haven’t beaten me close to death. Now I know who the angels that did that to me are, they’ll be paying for taking my wings. More importantly they’ll pay for taking her away from me. When I was going home I heard a voice calling out to me. I don’t know who it was, but for some reason my body began to run towards it. I ran 10 miles until I got to where the voice was calling from. When I focused my vision I saw one of the angels on top of a girl. Everything after that is a blur, when I finish beating him I turned to the girl she looks familiar but I can’t see her clearing due to my blur vision. I take her hand and left her near my Café. I go home and get cleaned up then go to sleep. In the morning I heard voices and noises down stairs. “Man~ There’s school today. I still got 1hr & half until class starts.” I go back to sleep and half an hr later I wake up and get ready. I go to my café and eat a huge breakfast, I look at my watch and it’s almost time for school. I walk in and see Minami and Miichan talking; I quickly get inside and sit down in my seat next to I really don’t know who the girl is. 

Yuki’s POV
Hey, Ren long time no see.” I tell him, he turns to face me and has a blank look on his face. “Hello, do I know you?” What?? “Ren stop playing around it’s me Yuki.” He looks at me as if I’m a crazy person. “I’m sorry, but I don’t know you.” He says it in such a distant and cold voice. “I’m Yuki, your desk mate.” I said trying to hide me sadness. “Oh, of course. Sorry, it’s just I didn’t recognize you.” He says and turns to the front. What’s wrong with him?The class started but most of the students were paying more attention to Ren. It seemed that he was starting to get annoyed by their stares and glaring. “OI! If you have something to say to me then say it and stop staring and glaring at me!” He shouted scaring the sensei and the other students. Why is he so angry? Did something happen?
Its lunch time, I was going to speak to him but Jurina and Kumi appeared grading Ren and dragging him out the room. “Oh, great they took him before I had the chance to talk with him.” Acchan whined. “Ha! That’s what you get!” Minami exclaimed. “Shut up! Midget!” “You shut up!” “Hey, you two calm down. You sound like a married couple.” Miichan teased which earned her a hard SMACK on the head from Erena. “So, Yuki have you kissed any one yet?” Tomochin and Tomo~mi said in unison. “Oi! Don’t copy me!” Tomochin glared at Tomo~mi. “I didn’t copy you! Chiyuu~” Tomo~mi pouted cutely at Tomochin who quickly turned the other way, which caused Tomo~mi to smile cutely at him and Miichan to give both a questioning look. I can feel some sexual tension. But why? Is it possible Tomo~mi likes Tomochin?
“Hey, Yuki is something wrong?” Maachan asked. “Huh? No, nothing. Why?” “Well you look down.” Acchan and Lovetan said. “Maybe it’s cuz of Ren.” Minami said. “Huh? What do you mean Takamina?” Tomochin asked. “Can’t you sense that there’s something different about Ren but old.” Minami explained. “Yeah, he’s back to his old self.” Yuko said coming in clinging onto Riku who seemed to have given up any type of resistance against Yuko. “Yuko’s right he’s back to his old and cold self.” Sayaka added. “Btw where is this Ren anyways? I want to meet him.” Riku and Mario said looking around. Suddenly I see Kumi carrying Jurina bridal style. “Hey girls. Ren’s the one who’s supposed to do the carrying.” Acchan smirked. “Our plan failed.” “What do you mean?” We all asked. “Well I pretended to trip and injury my ankle. I asked Ren to carrying me, but he just stood me up and told me to walk it off.” Kumi said upset. “I trip and fell down some stairs hoping he would catch me. But instead he graded Kumi by the collar and put her in his place so she ended up catching me bridal style and she walked here carrying me.” We all started laughing. “Wow! I’m so glad I haven’t made my move yet.” Acchan said lauging. “Hey, Acchan can I speak to you?” Mayuyu asked. “Sure.” They go somewhere.
End of Yuki’s POV

Acchan and Mayu talk

“Okay I got a plan so we win the 1st round. You in?” Mayu asked Acchan. “I’m in! So what’s the plan?” “Well, Yuki is going to the library after school right?” “Yeah, why?” “Take Ren with you, and then use the ladder to ‘search’ for a book then you’ll fall, and he’ll catch you. While I’ll trip Yuki so she lands on top of me and kisses me.” “And we win the 1st round.” Acchan said smiling evilly with Mayu.

End of school
After school Mayu went with Yuki to the library and Acchan dragged an unwilling Ren there but she didn’t expect both Kumi and Jurina to come as well. “Mayuyu, can you please grad that book on the top shelve for me?” Yuki asked pointing to the book. “Sure.” Mayu begins to climb the ladder. Acchan meanwhile wrestled with Kumi and Jurina for Ren’s ‘help’, they happen to be near the ladder Mayu was on. They hit the ladder hard enough to make Mayu fall and Yuki was pulled forward and land on top of someone. “Holy ****! We didn’t expect this turn of events!” Yuko shouted excitedly. “So, our winners are Mayu and Acchan!” Erena said smiling at their positions. “I told you Acchan was going to win but I didn’t expect this.” Miichan said looking at the scene in front of them. Ren had reflexively caught Mayu, who’s blushing like mad. Acchan had fallen backward after hitting the latter grading Yuki’s arm for support but ended up bring her down with her causing Yuki to land on top of Acchan and fully kiss her on the lips. “Not what you’d expect.” Mario said. “Yo~ Mayu~ Are you blushing?” Riku teased. “N-n-no! I’m just out of breath! U know how hard it is to climb ladders!” Mayu said unintentionally putting his face in Ren’s neck. “Mayu, you can let go of him now.” Miichan said helping Yuki off Acchan. “Yeah, unless you’re attracted to him.” Riku winked at Mayu who blushed more and had Ren put him down. “T-thank you for catching me.” Mayu stuttered. “No problem. I’m leaving bye.” Ren left before anyone could say anything. “So the losers have to entertain. Now pick a name from the box. Blues has the guys’ names and red has the girls names.” Yuko said taking out the said boxes. “Hey! When did you make those?” Everyone asked. “During class. Now pick!” Kumi got Tomochin, Jurina got Ren, and Mayu picked for Sea who got Sayaka. “Wait! Why is Ren’s name in there?” Acchan asked. “Just cuz. Yuki’s name is also in here. Besides it’s funnier like that. Right Riku? Riku?” Yuko said shaking the red box, turned around to see that Riku had left her. “RIKU~” “He left while you were focused on them.” Mario said pointing at the losers. “NOOO~ But he won’t get away!” Yuko said giving the boxes to Erena. “What do u mean?” Yuki asked while the others nodded. “I have a Riku-nayn sensor!” Yuko said showing her dimples. “See ya!” Yuko was gone, few seconds later. “AHHH~! NOT U!!! OH GOD! HOW DID SHE FIND ME~!” “RIKU~! SKINSHIP! SKINSHIP!” “NOOOOO~ GET AWAY FROM ME~ SREW IT!” “YAY! SKINSHIP!” “YUKO! U PREVENTED MIDGET SQUIRREL……” After a few minutes, Yuko came running towards Minami and them crying.

TBC....

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
Re: "The Deal" Ch. 9 Dec. 27
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2011, 04:54:11 AM »
Okay, I'm a bit confused now. So Ren woke up remember what Sae and Mayu did to him, but doesn't recognize Yuki?  :? Or was he remembering something else from the past (his first disappearance)?  Takamina did say he went back to his old self.

Ah, I still have so many questions running in my mind.  :panic: I can't wait for the next update!

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 06:11:47 AM »
@ gekikarabuACE- Mayu and sae used their powers to erase Yuki from Ren's memory. But he remembers her in the up coming ch.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2011, 06:23:26 AM »
wow wow good :D, sorry but my favorite part its kojiyuu jaja riku.nyan sensor :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
lol seriously, you need to change Yuko's character in here, make her the serious type now so Riku will come after her this time. For a change. I already read all the fics here and Yuko's character are all the same, well i mean not all, there are some that she's serious but we are getting used of it and she's acting really annoying now..

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 09:06:43 AM »
Lol the librairy scene!
Acchan and Yukirin's kiss yay!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »
REN!! Why did you lose your memory about YUKI?!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2011, 02:28:22 PM »
Ehhh?

They took Ren/Renas wings?!  :panic:
Was she an angel before?!?! Waaa Ren/Rena got an amnesia!!!
Poor Yuki and LoL Mayu blushing when Ren catches her.....Yuki&Acchan kissed  :rofl:

Riku&Yuko when will Riku require his love for the perverted squirrel?!

Can't wait for your update!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
"The Deal" Ch. 10 Jan. 5
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2012, 05:10:38 PM »
Thank you to kahem, RenaChii, Megumi, gekikarabuACE for leaving thank yous.

@ gekikarabuACE, Haruko, haruhi16, kahem, RenaChii, Megumi- Thank you for your comments.

I'm thinking about making Yuko more serious in the upcoming Chapter. Well more likely a Riku vs Yuko.  :twisted: Sorry for any mistakes or confusion. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 10

“Yuko?! What’s wrong?” Erena, Sayaka, Miichan, Jurina, Kumi, Yuki, Lovetan, Maachan, Acchan and tomo~mi asked worried. “Don’t forget, losers your punishment will happen tomorrow.” Said Takamina. While the boys left them alone to talk. “Well I’ll see you all tomorrow.” Mario and Mayu said going to Riku who was waiting with a devilish smirk. “See ya.” Tomochin and Takamina said going home.

Back to Yuko and the girls 
“Yuko what happened?” Yuki asked while comforting her. “Riku, he doesn’t love me.” Yuko cried. “We all know he doesn’t love you.” Erena deadpanned. “Yep, he never really liked you.” Jurina and Kumi added. “In fact, he always looked pissed whenever you touched and harassed him.” Miichan said shaking her head. “Hey! That’s how I was taught to show my love!” Yuko pouted. “By Sexual Harassment?” Lovetan and Maachan deadpanned. “Yes!” Yuko retorted. “Yuko, that’s against the law, if he pressed charges you can go to jail for that.” Yuki said. “What? But Yuko’s right!” Acchan defense Yuko’s way. “What?!” the girls shouted. “YAY! Acchan is on my side!” Yuko shouted happy. “Well it’s the easiest way to get the guy you like interested in you, right? Chiyuu~” Tomo~mi replied. “How?” The others asked. “Well, how did you get Tomochin, Miichan? Chiyuu~” Tomo~mi asked. “Well, um…skinship.” Miichan said realizing their right. “Erena and you? How did you get that midget?” Accahn asked not knowing why she asked. “Same. Skin ship.” “Okay, maybe those two are affected by skinship, but what about Ren?” Yuki asked wanting to know how she can get his attention. “Yuki’s right. Ren never seems to be affected by skinship.” Miichan added.”Maybe he’s gay!” Yuko shouted. “Then that makes Riku gay too.” Acchan, Kumi, Jurina, and Yuki retorted. “Why?” Yuko yelled. “Cuz he acts the same way Ren does.” Erena said. “Ture that!” Tomo~mi, Lovetan and Maachan agreed. “No, it’s just that Ren doesn’t seem to be interested in getting into a relationship with anyone. Now I’ll see you girls tomorrow.” Sayaka said as she left home, seeing that Yuko wasn’t that hurt. Yuko’s thoughts: I think I need to change my way of getting Riku. Besides I’m getting tired of him ignoring me. Who does he think he is? No one resist a devil’s charm. Hmm, maybe I should use the 7 deadly sins well except sloth. 
“Sayaka’s right. Besides, he can’t be gay cuz he’s ki…” Yuki stopped talking cuz she realized what she was about to say which would be bad. “He What?” Miichan questioned looking at Yuki. “Nothing! Forget I said anything. Bye!” With that Yuki started running. “Oh no u don’t!” Lovetan yelled. “Get her girls!” Acchan commanded. Lovetan, Maachan, Jurina, Kumi, Yuko, Acchan, Miichan, Erena, and Tomo~mi were now chasing her.
“Hey! I thought Yuki wasn’t the athletic type.” Miichan shouted. “No, she never was!” Maachan, Lovetan and Tomomi shouted. “Then how the hell can she be so fast?!” Yuko retorted. “Maybe it’s cuz she’s hiding something juicy.” Kumi shouted. “In that case, DON’T LET HER GO!” Acchan yelled. Yuki ran out the school gates to a nearby park into a dark tunnel and hid in the shadows as she heard the girls’ footsteps getting louder and louder until they passed her. She let out a sigh of relieve, she started walking out the tunnel when she noticed how dark the sky was. “Ah, it’s already dark.”I hope nothing hopes while I’m going home. Yuki thought as she walked home in a quick pace. She was too focused on getting home she did not notice the group of men following her. When she got near an alley one of the men ran up to her from behind. His hand over her mouth and dragged her into the dimmed lighted alley. Oh god! Not again! Someone save me! Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she noticed the man was not alone, there were four more men approaching her.

Ren’s Pov
I can’t believe I didn’t recognize Yuki. How could I forget such a beautiful woman such as her. Wait! What am I thinking? Argh! I need to find something to take my mind off thinking. “Oi! Cutie, wanna have fun?” A drunken man said as he harasses a teenage girl. “Mister, please let go of me.” “Sorry, sweetheart, but I just want to have some fun with ya.”Great! I think I just found my toy. *Evil smirk*“Oi! Old guy! Yeah, you the one harassing the underage girl. If you want fun why not have it with me?” “Sorry, I’m not into men.” I charge at him and sides tackle him to the ground, I quickly get up and check on the girl. I see that her shirt is ripped, so I gave her my jacket. “Hey, you better go home. Your parents must be worried about you.” “Yes, thank you.” After she leaves I put my whole attention on the guy standing up. “You’ll pay for that kid!” He says charging at me. I take the hit, but didn’t hurt at all. I get up and start punching him, then I do a spin kick knocking him on his butt. “Now, Mister let’s hear you scream.” I say in my cold chilly voice and start to giggle. I break both his legs and he screams as the pain grows begging me to stop. Hehe, it’s been a long time since I’ve done this. I wonder what I else I can break. How about his playmate? hehe. I want blood.

Back to Yuki
 They all had a perverted look on their ugly mugged faces. Before they even got close enough to touch Yuki, they all heard crying and begging coming from deeper within the alley (behind Yuki). “Please, please don’t hurt me.*sobs*” The person begged until a deathly scream was heard. “I swear *sobs* never to do *sobs*  that ever again. *sobs*” You could hear fist hitting fresh over and over again until a soft thump was heard. The man covering Yuki’s mouth and holding her from behind suddenly felt a chill run down his body as well as the other four men as they heard a voice. “Ne…okotte iru? hehe.” The men were all frozen until the person spoke. “Ne? Wanna be my punching bag? Hehe” With that the person graded the man holding Yuki and threw him against the wall and processed in punching him repeating. The other four charged towards him, attacking him from behind. Yuki stood there admiring the person; even though the giggles, the blood on his fist and face and his violent behavior would scare others to death she found it attractive, very attractive. After the person had finished beating the men he turned to Yuki. Yuki’s thoughts: Wow, even though they’re faint his white wings are so beautiful. Is he an Angel? Wait. Angel? The guy’s definitely human so why did I just see wings? OMG! Don’t tell it’s my time to die. He’s coming towards me.The person spoke. “Y-Yuki?!” “Ren.” Yuki said surprised as he got closer to her a smile immediately formed on Yuki’s lips, Ren immediately took Yuki’s hand and hugged her tightly before leading her to the streets, they started walking towards Yuki’s home hand in hand. Ren wouldn’t let go.
“Ren?” “…” “Ren, say something.” Yuki said worried. “You should be more careful.” “I know.” “If you know then why aren’t you more careful?” Ren asked mad. Ren’s thoughts: Why am I so worried about Yuki? Why am I being protective over her? Why do I care so much about her? What happens to her shouldn’t affect me, but still why do I feel this way towards her? It’s the same feelings I had towards *her* but I don’t remember what this feeling is called.“Sorry, it’s just that my mind was focused on something else.” “You know you could have gotten raped or worse pregnant because those pieces of trash or even worse been killed!” Ren said in an upset voice. Ren’s: Wait, why am I acting like this? Those two angels are involved with her. I shouldn’t get involved with her, but why am I so attracted? “I know. Then why don’t you become my boyfriend and protect me?” Yuki asked. “No.” “I’m so..” Yuki said disappointed but was cut off. “No Yuki it’s not your fault. It’s those two angels’ faults for not being with you. Aren’t they supposed to be winning your heart or something? They should be with you protecting you. Not me.” Ren said in a calm voice. “Yes, but I’d rather have you. Wait? Angels?” Yuki asked confused. “We’re here. See you.” Ren left without answering her question. Yuki enters her home still thinking about what Ren said. Mayu and Sae Angels? More like Devils. Wait if their Angels than that means Riku and Mario are Angels too. But Mario’s the only one that kinda acts like an Angel while the others act more like Devils. *sigh* my head is starting to hurt. I should talk with Ren, but I feel that something’s changed about him. I want the teasing Ren that took my first kiss.

Yuko’s POV
Okay, so yesterday I decide to stop being clinging and annoying since that’s not really me. I have to go back to soccer today since I haven’t been attending practices. Well, if Riku doesn’t love me then so be it. I don’t care.Okay, Yuko. The coach has decided to give you a second chance since you’re the soccer team’s Ace and captain, but no more skipping practices to chase after Riku.” Sayaka tells me. “Okay! I promise all my attention will go towards improving my soccer team.” “Good.” Erena says. “Yep, that’s good to hear since many of the girls are fighting each other during practice. My workload has increase cuz of them.” Mocchi adds. “What you mean?” I asked confused, my girls are serious and know better than to fight one another on the field. “Since you haven’t been around, they decide to choose a new captain and see who’ll be the new Ace but always end up fighting each other.” Erena explains. “That’s the main reason the coach gave you a second chance, cuz you’re the only one that can smack some sense into them.” Mocchi added. “Okay that’s enough, let’s get going.” Sayaka said.
I walking into class with Sayaka beside me, the first I notice is Riku sitting in his seat playing with his PSP while Mario flirts with some girls. “Yuko are you okay?” Sayaka asked me worry in her voice. “Yeah, I’m fine.” She goes to her desk and I take my seat next to Riku. “ohayo.” I greet him. “Oh, Ohayo.” He says without looking at me. I really wanna touch him, but I have to show him that I’m not the Yuko he knows. The entire day I didn’t pay any attention towards him, but that didn’t go unseen by several girls who quickly surrounded him. He chit chatted with all of them; he has never acted like that towards me.

Tomomi’s Pov
*Sigh* How do I get Tomochin’s attention? Miichan said she used skinship to get him, but whenever we’re near each other he distances himself from me. *Sigh* I should ask Yuki or Acchan for advice. Well I see Acchan but where’s Yuki? Class’s about to start where can she be? “Tomomi?” “Huh? Oh, what’s wrong Sae? You look kinda dead.” “Oh it’s nothing. Have you seen Yuki?” “No, I haven’t.” “Oh, okay.” Sae looks kinda down, did something happen between them? “Btw Sae you lost the bet. You’re person is Sayaka, the losers punishment is today after school.” Tomochin said to Sae. “Yeah, I know Mayu told me yesterday. I’ll be there.” “Great to hear that.”I don’t like the idea of Kumi being alone with Tomochin in a single room.
I know she likes Ren but still not liking the idea.
The class starts and Yuki isn’t here. Huh? It’s already after school? Where the hell was I? That class went by so fast?
“Okay ladies, how about we go with the losers?” Acchan said happily. “Sure.” We go to where they are. Kumi doesn’t look to happy to have gotten Tomochin while Jurina is glad she got Ren, but he looks a little sad. “Hey, Sayaka where’s Yuko?” Minami asked. “Oh she’s at soccer practice.” “Huh? She’s in the female soccer team?” Sae, Mario and Mayu shouted. “Yeah, she’s the Ace and captain. Why?” Erena answered. “Not good.” Sae said. “What do you mean?” I asked curious. “The boys’ soccer team is playing against the girls’ team today.” Mayu replied. “Yeah, so?” Acchan said. “Riku is their new Ace.” “What?!” we all shouted. “I thought Riku wasn’t athletic!” Tomochin, Minami, Miichan, Lovetan, Maachan, and Acchan yelled. “Well, he’s very athletic but doesn’t like wasting energy unless it interests him. Like gaming or soccer.” Mario informed. “Oh.” We al said.
“Anyways back to the punishment.” Ren said grumpy. “Okay. So losers you know you’ll be entertaining now go into your rooms.” They going into their rooms except Kumi and Tomochin, they stop before opening the door. “Um, Tomochin you go in first I have to use the restroom.” “Okay?” He goes in. Everyong else was going to watch the soccer game, but I stayed there I didn’t realize that Kumi was calling out my name until she snapped her fingers. “Huh? Oh, Kumi what’s wrong?” “I’ve been calling your name. Anyways would you mind taking my place.” “What?” I asked confused. “Take my place with Tomochin. Don’t worry he won’t know it’s you cuz the room is pitch black and he doesn’t have night vision.” “Um, no. It’s okay.” “Too late! You’re already in front of the door.” What? When did I get so close? I try and resist but Kumi opens the door and pushes me hard into the dark room, I fall and land on something soft. “Uhh~ WTH!” OHMYGOSH! I landed on top of Tomochin. I get up quickly but am suddenly pulled back down on top of him; he tightly hugs me and kisses me. OHMYGOODNESS! He’s such a great kisser.
Without realizing it I’m kissing him back, his hands now moving all over my body. We break the kiss to get air into our lungs. *panting* “Wow1 Chiyuu, you’re a good kisser!” Tomochin said still catching his breath. “Um, how did you know it was me?” “One good reason, you’re taller, sexier, cuter and better body line than Kumi. I also thought she would do something like this so she could go and spy on Jurina and Ren. And I’m glad it’s you.” Tomochin smiled. “Hey! That’s more than one reason. Hehe” “Yeah, anyway shall we continue?” He said as he nibbles on my neck. “Yes, but what about Miichan?” “She’s been busy arguing with Mario-sempai to even pay any attention to me. The only times she pays me any is when you’re near me.” He moves onto my jaw. “Oh, so she worried I might steal you from her?” I teased and he stops and looks at me. “Yes, but you already stole my heart the moment I lend eyes on you. Sorry for being cold towards you, but that’s how I show I care.” He said and started to take my top off. “Tomochin you’re so sweet, but you have a girlfriend and she’s my friend, so we need to stop.” I know I said that but I really don’t want him to stop. “Okay.” He stops and fixes my top. “I’ll break-up with Miichan.” He took out his phone. “Miichan?” He puts her on speaker. OHMYGOSH! He’s really breaking up with her.
“Tomochin? What’s up? And make it quick I’m arguing with this half-assed Angel.” “Hey, my name’s Mario! You Gachapin!” “Miichan let’s break-up.” Toochin plainly says. “What?!” Both Miichan and Mario shouted. “You’ve been busy with Mario lately and have no time for me. Besides I really like this girl. And you know how hard it is for me to do this.” Tomochin said honestly. “Yeah, I understand. So Tomomi you better take care of Tomochin.” Miichan said in a serious tone. “And Tomochin treat Tomomi with respect or else I’ll beat you.” Mario said also in a serious tone. “I will. Wait! How did you know?” Tomochin shouted. “The way you two look at each other gave it away.” Mario and Miichan deadpanned. “Oh, well thanks Miichan and I’ll take good care of Tomochin.” I replied. “Good. Now that I’m not in a relationship, let’s go on a date.” Miichan commanded Mario. “What? And why do I have to date you?” Mario retorted. Both me and Tomochin yelled. “You two are way too attracted to each other. Now do us a favor and also start dating.” Mario heaved a sigh. “Okay, fine but how about we go on a double date? I don’t want to be alone with Miichan, you never know what she’ll do.” Mario said. “Hey! I aint like Yuko!” Miichan protested. “Well, you’re her friend so it’s possible.” Mario replied. We laughed. “Sure. We’ll be waiting at the front Gate.” “Okay.”

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "The Deal" Ch. 10 Jan. 5
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2012, 05:28:07 AM »
awww yuko beocome more serious like it!! come on yuuchan prove to riku that you are more that a pervert :D

aww tomotomo couple :D

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2012, 07:15:28 AM »
Ren~ Why you so COOL~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2012, 01:54:03 AM »
 :ding: this is so interesting!

Ren/Rena was indeed an angel?! OMG OMG I can't wait to know more about Ren/Renas story!

Poor Yuko but I'm exited to see Yuko&Riku Soccer team meeting each other!

Yukirin where are you?!  :(

:w00t: Yei for Chiyuu~&Tomochin together and Miichan&Mario...

:panic: Exited exited!

Thank you for your update& looking forward t next!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »
Yay my Tomotomo!!! But wtf? They broke up like that, nornal??? Lol

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
"The Deal" Ch. 11 Jan. 14
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »
Hello, thank you to everyone who left thank yous and comments.
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, confusion and soccer ran through. Didn't really wanna write much on it. Also the last scene might be too hot.  :bath: Hope you all enjoy it.

Chapter 11
Yuko’s POV
It’s after school and time for practice. I get ready, good thing our practice clothes are just shirt and shorts, then quickly step onto the field. When I’m near the bleachers I start to hear shouting. “Hey! I’m better!” “Yes, but I’m smarter!” WTH! What are they arguing about? Seems Mocchi wasn’t kidding about an increase in work. I better stop it. “Yo! Coach, I’m here for practice!” I yelled and soon enough the girls stop fighting. “Oh, Yuko you’re finally back!” “Yup, so I heard what’s been going on during my absence. Would you like me to take over today’s and this whole week practice? I have some pretty heavy stuff ready for our team’s training.” I smirked evilly which makes all my teammates and coach gulp. “No, well not today’s but the rest of the week is fine.” “Okay, but why not start today?” I asked disappointed, I really wanna work these girls until they sweat blood, and I mean literally sweat blood. “Today’s the practice game against the boys’ team.” My Vice captain answered. “Yeah, I can’t believe you forgot!” Another said. “You were the one that set it up.” The coach added. Oh yeah. I totally forgot, but they no longer have their Ace. Thanks to Ren who beat him so bad he’s now in the hospital. “Oh sorry, I’ve been busy. But they don’t have an Ace Aoi any more so it wouldn’t be as tough.” “What are you talking about?” “Okay girls I’ll leave you all alone until the match is over. Bye.” The coach said. Dude, why are you our coach when you do nothing other than eat and watch me coach and train them then take all the credit. Good thing the principal’s under her family’s control. *sigh* “Aoi’s in the hospital isn’t he?” “Oh, yeah! But they got a new more handsome Ace while you were gone.” “Yeah, he’s so hot. I mean in both his looks and his soccer skills.” “What you mean?” I’m confused even more now. “He’s ten times a better player than Aoi.” “And way~ more attractive.” Wow, this guy has both looks and soccer skills. He’s my perfect man. I wonder who he is. Ah! I can’t wait for the match to begin. I hope this guy will take my mind off Riku.

Riku’s POV
Today I and my boys will be playing the girls. They tell me that the girls’ captain is also their Ace; she’s fast, aggressive, beautiful, and very skilled. I honestly hope she’s what they say she is I hate clingy people. I usually ignore and leave them cuz they think I’m an airhead and will go along with them. That’s only cuz I have to watch my tongue since Mario doesn’t want any trouble. “Oi! Riku!” “Yo! What’s up?” “The sky! haha” Our team’s captain replied. “haha, real funny Chi. Anyways today’s the day I meet the famous Captain/ Ace of the girls’ team.” “Haha, yup!” Chi said. “You’ll finally meet our soccer Queen.” Our Vice captain Tae said. “Our soccer King will meet his Queen. Haha” Chi added making us laugh. “haha, just hope it’s true what you all told me about her.” “Don’t worry, she’s not like that stalker of yours.” One said. “Now that you mention it, she’s not here today.” Another one added. “You didn’t do anything to make her stop? Did you?” Tae asked. “Man, and she was really cute, too.” Chi pouted. “haha, don’t worry. She’ll probably stalk you next.” I said laughing. “Really? I hope so!” Chi said excitedly which made us laugh.
End of Riku's POV

(Striker – Generally the same as a forward, though it sometimes refers to a forward that is his/ her team’s primary scoring threat.)

“Okay, it’s time to start the game.” The referee with the #00 shouted. “Okay, would both teams spend their Captains and vice captains please.” Referee with #0 yelled. Both teams C and VC went and were told the rules and sportsmanship after the referees’ talk they go back to their teams. “Riku! You’ll be our Striker.” Tae said as we did our circle. “Aint I always.” Riku smirked. “Yup!” #12 said proudly. “That’s why he’s our Ace now.” #9 said. “Okay, anyways, she’s their Striker so be careful.” Tae said. “Ever since she became the girl’s captain the boys have been losing to the girls for 3 yrs.” Chi said upset. “Wow, 3 yrs? Well that’ll change today.” Riku said and all the boys smirked. Mean while with the girls. “Kyaaa~” #18, 23, & 21 screamed as they spotted the boys’ Ace. “What? What’s with you?” Yuko asked confused. “It’s him.” The rest shouted pointing at Riku. “Huh? Who?” Yuko asked more confused. “It’s the boys new Ace.” #14 said slapping Yuko’s arm. “Oh, so which one is it?” Yuko asked as she looked at the circle of boys. “Aw~ he’s already in the circle.” The girls complicated. “Well you don’t have to worry. He’ll be playing Striker.” The vice captain said. “How you know?” Yuko asked. “He always plays Striker. So you’ll be playing against him since you always play Striker, too.”
“Okay Ladies and Gentlemen. Let’s begin the match.” Referee #0 yelled to the crowd that has gathered to watch the annual match between the boys and girls soccer team. The crowd cheers for their team. Mostly cheers for the girls since they’ve been winning for 3 yrs straight.
Now the teams’ Forwards and Strikers are facing each other, girls get the ball first. Riku’s thoughts: Yuko? She plays soccer? Yuko’s thoughts: Riku? Why you playing soccer? Ah! And here I thought the match could keep me from thinking about you. Hey! Handsome!” “Oh hello # 21.” Chi said. “Not you! #22.” “Huh? Oh hey can you give me the ball?” Riku asked as the referees signaled the match to start. “Oh time to play.” Riku smirked as he took the ball from #21 and ran pass the shocked Yuko. In the few second he scored. The men in the crowd cheered. Yuko quickly snapped out of her shock as she noticed that the boys had scored. Yuko’s thoughts: OH HELL NO! NO ONE SCORES ON MY GIRLS. YOU’RE GOING DOWN RIKU! As the girls’ goalkeeper kicked the ball in, # 14 quickly got the ball and passed it to Yuko. Yuko then ran pass two boys who were on defense on her and scored teeing the score. Riku’s thoughts: Damn, she’s as skilled, fast and beautiful as the guys said, but I still don’t see the aggressive side. *smirk* Maybe I should make her. The game continued. Riku and Yuko taking the ball from each other and blocking them (you know the usual), throughout the match both sides defense got tighter and stronger neither the boys and girls scored the rest of the first half and the beginning of the second half. Bothe sides showed that they were tired and having muscle aches, except Riku and Yuko. “Time out!” Chi yelled to the referees. “Time out!”
Boys
“Man, we haven’t scored since Riku’s first goal.” “Yeah.”  “I’m dead tired.” “My butt muscles hurt!” “I feel like I’m gonna lose my legs if we keep going like this.” “This is the hardest match I’ve ever been in.” “Guys, I agree this is the tough match against the girls, in fact against anyone we ever had.” “Hey, we just need to be a little rougher that all.” Riku said. “He’s right.” Tae said. “But we don’t have strength to be rougher than we all ready are.” “Yeah, if we continue, I might get a heart attack.” “Okay, Riku, you’re to go all out on them by yourself since you still look fresh.” Chi said. Riku’s thoughts: Of course, I keep healing myself right after Yuko and I battle for the ball. Good thing I have healing powers or else I’d be lying on a hospital bed right now. Damn! Is Yuko really human? Her strength seems that of a devil. “Hey Riku do you workout or something?” “Yeah cuz you don’t look the least bit tired.” “Really? Thanks.” Riku asked unsure. “Yes. But first take off your shirt and change shorts with Chi.” Tae said. “Why? Chi’s shorts are too tight and short for me.” Riku asked confused. “Just do it.” “No!” “Boys get him!” Chi commanded. The boys quickly graded Riku and took his shirt off and exchanged Chi’s shorts with his. “Man, I feel naked.” Riku said embarrassed covering his chest and mid section. “Wow, dude. You got a sexy body.” His teammates and said in unison. “Chi! Why the hell do you have to wear such small tight a** shorts to practice! I feel NAKE!!!” Riku yelled.
Girls
“I’m dead tired.” “My butt muscles hurt!” “I feel like I’m gonna lose my legs if we keep going like this.” “This is the hardest match we’ve ever had with the boys.” The girls complained. “Ha, yeah but why are Yuko and Riku the only ones not tired.” “Yeah, that’s right.” “You two are the ones doing most of the work yet you’re not tired one bit.” Yuko’s thoughts: Of course! I’ve been using my healing power to stay alive. Shoot! If I didn’t know better, I’d say he was a devil but I know all the devils. Unless…. He’s an Angel? Nah not possible, right? “Okay! I got a plan.” Yuko shouted. “What is it?” “Play until you sweat blood!” Yuko shouted and smiled showing her dimples. “NO!” Her teammates yelled grading her. “We got a better idea.” Her teammates smirked. “Uh ho.” A few minutes later, Yuko was in a different outfit than she was before. “WTH! Why am I half NAKED!” Yuko shouted upset. “Well, you’re the only one with energy.” “We’re all dead tired.”
“Okay! TIME OUT IS OVER!!” Yelled the referees. Both teams are back in their positions. The crowd went crazy as they saw what the teams’ Aces were wearing. The teams were all in positions when they see the other teams strikers (Riku, Yuko) they all faint except Riku and Yuko. The Crowd: “NOOOO!!! GET UP AND CONTUINE!!”
“They must be tired.” Riku said as he got close to Yuko. “yup, they looked as if they were going to faint any time.” Yuko said also getting close to Riku. Then both Referees approached them. “Um, excuse us but it seems the match ends here.” “Since all your players have fainted.” “It’s okay.” Both Yuko and Riku said. The referees then called Mocchi who seemed very upset that she has gotten an increased of work. “Anyways I’ll go change since it’s ended.” Yuko said and left. Riku’s thoughts: Why is she so down and depressed? Wait! Why do I care? She’s a perverted squirrel! I don’t like perverted people. Yet now that I played against her, I see her in a different way, I would’ve never guess she could be so serious and passionate about something not perverted. Maybe I should cheer her up and apologize for yesterday. I was really a jerk. Riku quickly ran after Yuko to talk to her but he found her surround by guys from their class and other classes. “Yo Yuko you very sexy in that.” One smirked. Yuko didn’t really pay any attention to them and passed them. “Hey! Didn’t you hear?!” Another yelled and graded Yuko’s arm to stop her. “yeah, I heard but I don’t care.” Yuko said still looking at the floor. Riku’s thoughts: Why is she not fighting back like she usually does when guys hit on her? Wait! Why am I hiding? I should just walk up and take her away from them. Yes, wait Why do I want to help her? Agh! Damn! I’m confused! What’s this I’m feeling? “Haha, if you don’t care then you wouldn’t mind if I do this.” A different guy said and grope Yuko’s butt. Riku’s Thoughts: Oh, Hell no!  That's my woman! Yuko didn’t react to it at all. “hey, so you don’t mind if we have a little fun now do you?” The guys were starting to get closer to Yuko. “Oi! Leave my girlfriend alone!” Riku said braking into the circle and punching the guy groping Yuko’s butt. “WHAT THE HELL!” He shouted. “WHAT YOU SAY?” Riku replied in a cold icy voice glaring at the guy and the others. “um, nothing bye.” The guy went running and the rest followed. Yuko still didn’t react. Riku’s: What’s wrong with her? She didn’t even react in the slight when I yelled she was my girlfriend. Was I really that big a jerk towards her? Urgh! I can’t take this anymore. Riku graded Yuko’s hand and took her into an empty room and closed it quick. “Yuko?” no answer. “Yuko, say something.” Still no answer. “Yuko!” Riku now shaking Yuko violently by her shoulders but still no answer. Riku heaves a sigh.
“It’s now or never.” Riku said to himself, which made Yuko look up at him but she was interrupted by something soft on her lips, she was closing her eyes when she suddenly felt a pair of hands touching her chest area which caused her to yelp. She let out a moan when Ruki pressed his body against Yuko’s, he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around Riku’s waist, he then up took off her sweater. He walked towards a table and sat her on top of it. They were now grinding into each other. Riku kissed Yuko's lower lips, begging for an entrance. Yuko parted her lips and Riku's tongue immediately explored Yuko's mouth.  Their tongues were dancing around in each other's mouth. They pulled away after 5 minutes of deep kissing due to the need of air. “*pant* you *pant* really *pant* are a *pant* pervert.” Yuko said catching her breath. “haha, no *pant* it’s just *pant* with you.” Riku replied getting air into his lungs. “Well, I really do enjoy this side of you.” “Haha, too bad. But it’s over. Bye.” Riku said as he tried to separate from Yuko. “Oh no you don’t.” Yuko said tightening her grip around Riku’s waist. “Why not?” Riku smirked knowing what Yuko had in mind. “You said I was your girlfriend. Meaning that You’re my boyfriend now.” Yuko said putting her arms around Riku’s neck. “Oh, you have no idea how I really am.” Riku smirked leasing some dark aura. “Wait, on second thought let’s get to know each other better.” Yuko said separating from Riku but was pinned down onto the table. “Oh no you don’t. You got me interested and when I’m interested in something I don’t share or let it get away until I bored. And let me tell you, I don’t get bored with devils.” Riku showed an evil smirk. Yuko’s thoughts: UH HO, seems I’ve awaken a part of him that’s scary and violent. Lord please help me live, oh never mind he’s just perverted. “Riku! Please be my boyfriend.” “Of course, but you need to stop being so perverted in front of everyone or I’ll have to punish you.” “Deal.” Yuko’s thoughts: I wonder what the punishments will be? Well one way to find out. (Riku’s still doing things to Yuko making her moan.) 

TBC....

I might delete the last part. I think it might be too hot.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:13:52 AM by Sok »

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
Re: "The Deal" Ch. 11 Jan. 14
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2012, 03:14:23 AM »
 :drool:  :drool:  Greaaat!!!   :bow: RikuxYuko is perfect!!!  :twothumbs  :drool: please.. more more  :bleed eyes: Tnks!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2012, 03:39:27 AM »
Wow, i'm glad you followed my advice for changing Yuko into a serious one. Haha! I like the way you did to Riku, now he already fell for Yuko and i really hope he'll be nice now to her! or else i'll take Yuko away from him! LOL

Yes! I think i like Yuko more in a serious behavior, so Riku will always come after her this time! Go Yuko! Make him come after you this time and make him jealous to death! deserves him for being so cold to you all these days! lol yeah i'm a sadist :P

Thanks for the update and i hope you'll update soon!! Thumbs up!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:34:03 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2012, 04:57:41 AM »
Yea!! Thanks for the Update XD

:shocked Riku so aggressive...
and declare that Yuko is his girlfriend :grin:
It was great :D

Please update soon :mon cute:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2012, 06:09:27 AM »
Riku and Yuko finally end up.
Yuko have awaken the aggressive side of Riku. She gonna face the punishment.
Update next. Thanks

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ACO - Fuan Nano (New Ver)