JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gojuu-on

Author Topic: [CHi] Kate Tsui Ji-San 徐子珊  (Read 38181 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHi] Kate Tsui Ji-San 徐子珊
« on: November 06, 2009, 12:25:59 PM »
Kate Tsui Ji-San 徐子珊

Hot sexy address from such movies as 'Eye in the Sky' and TVB dramas like 'Moonlight Resonance' :jerk: 

best abs in HK!! those fat slimming ads work!

Kate Tsui Ji-San (traditional Chinese: 徐子珊) is a Miss Hong Kong pageant winner and a TVB actress..

Origin    Hong Kong
Born    19 June 1979 (1979-06-19) in Hong Kong
Occupation    actress
Label(s)    TVB (2004-Present)
Vigour Entertainment (Asia) Limited (2009-Present)
Years active    2004 – present

Links
Official Blog
Wikipedia
Fan Site

She dropped an EP...and a sexy body..Here's her mini album

Kiss Me Kate (2009)

01. 讀心術 (Mind Reading)
02. Hit Me
03. 惡作劇 (Prank)
04. 血拼 (Shopping)
05. 讀心術 remix (Master Mind Mix)
06. 讀心術 remix (Carnival Mix)

DOWNLOAD thx tvbnmuch.blogspot.com
http://www.mediafire.com/?qywnkykktjm

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHi] Kate Tsui Ji-San 徐子珊
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »
YEAAAH :hump:

徐子珊 Hit Me MV (HD)

An actual HK singer that's sexy!

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »

she was great in ICAC movie

me like :muffin:

will try to share the kiss me kate dvd once I get it

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 09:20:46 AM »
^ shit I can't wait man. I never seen ICAC yet but haha she's a total bitch in Moonlight Resonance.

At the presser for 14 Blades with Donnie Yen, in Hong Kong Tuesday, Nov. 10th. 14 Blades is expected to release in 2010.

MMM SiNG GUM!!
20091110 徐子珊真空大露背揮抵兩型男_ontv

Here's a sneak peak as Hong Kong TV breaks boundaries!! Half naked sex scenes!!

Another series that did a brave scene was Kate Tsui and Michael Tse's ancient drama "Martial Arts Master", revealing the two half-naked! Kate said that when its time for the official filming, she will study the story in detail, "Actually Michael and I were very conservative! It is just a sales presentation clip, if it was the actual filming, I will study the scene in detail and see if it is really that necessary! Of course it is best to just maybe do the basics!" Asked if this is a challenge to the television standards? Kate said: "Nope! Ancient dramas have their ancient costumes. I actually had on a stomacher ("to dou"), it is just the camera angle that makes it look like we are half-naked. It gives a larger room for audience to imagine!"

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 01:50:59 PM »
rip done

download : [SS]/[MU]  | .m4v | 196 mb

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 07:56:33 AM »
^ NOICE work  sh15uya   :twothumbs

What a year for Kate, she won a lotta awards, even though got criticized for her singing and sexy dance, KATES A FIGHTER!

Nancy Wu & Kate Tsui dances into 2010: Talks about past year & hopes for 2010

In 2009 breaking into the music industry and releasing her debut album, Kate Tsui is satisfied with her success in the last year (2009), she hopes to continue with her 3 line industry in television, music and movies in the new year. She said: "Last year my mission was to release an album, in 2010 I might be releasing my second album; In the first half of next year, I'll focused more on filming series because last year I only had one series, luckily in the upcoming Chinese New Year, I'll have two movies going on the big screen "14 Blades" and "72 Tenants of Prosperity", hopefully it can break into the Mainland market. So the work I did in 2009 is just paving the road for 2010, hoping the year would be harvesting." Does Kate hope for a relationship in the new year? She expressed that she is not in a rush because her older sister is already married and have kids, so her parents are not rushing her to date.

Nancy Wu expressed that 2009 was a productive year for her, she had 5 series broadcast "A Chip off the Old Block", "Rosy Business", "A Wintermelon Tale", "D.I.E Again" and "A Bride for A Ride". In 2010, she also has many series that she participated in including, "Interpol" and "Rosy Business 2". Nancy said: "In 2008, when I participated in "Strictly Come Dancing", it was the turning point in my career. For 2010, I hope to have a second career turning point because for the "Rosy Business" sequel this year, I will have a huge villain role, having many scenes opposite of Sheren Tang. Although in the past, I have played villain and evil spirit roles, but this time I am a complete villain, truly a challenge." Asked what is her 2010 New Year resolution? She said that she hopes to be able to release an album and become a two timer artist (both music/actress).

Source: Oriental Daily

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 11:31:54 AM »
whoa baby

Kate Tsui as a fighter with a whip, whips the wrong way

In Kate Tsui's new film "錦衣衛", besides having a sexy ancient costume, she also plays a female assassin, often using a whip as her weapon. Although Kate becomes hot and stylish, but Donnie exposed that during filming her whipping moves were a joke. He said: "Her whip never successfully hits me, actually the other staffs already made way for the shoot." Director Daniel Lee requested that Kate do beautiful movements for the scene, Kate laughed and said that her dance background is coming in handy: "Luckily I learned ballet, hip hop and jazz before. Recently I've been learning Latin dance too!"

As Kate's costume is a low-cut dress, so for the fighting scene she will have to do all preparations to avoid exposure. Donnie joked that he has greater sacrifices than Kate: "I have a shower scene later where I reveal my full upper body, I'm afraid when she sees my muscles that would lower her self-esteem!"

promoting the movie:

And she won a ton of awards for her music too!! Congrats Kate!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 10:07:51 AM »
new pix from "72 Tenants"

:fap glasses

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 03:59:14 AM »
Kate Tsui funny reply at TVB presentation award 2010 XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 02:29:38 AM »
Kate: Accidently going into wrong position is normal

Yesterday, TVB held a blessing ceremony for the new series ‘Forensic Hero 3’. Recently, rumours spread about a lot of finger pointing at Kate Tsui's acting. They claimed that she is careless, go into wrong positions and causing many ‘NG’ and others required to re film the scenes. Kate admitted that she did cause some ‘NG’ but there were not many: “We had been filming till 6am most days, by the pier and it was windy, accidently going into the wrong position isn’t a huge mistake.” She continued: “Please do not stir things up and there is little truth in these. I was working during Lunar New Year whilst sick, so I am a serious actress.”

Wayne Lai defended Kate on the accusations, revealed that the script contained many scientific phrases and even with through revision of the scripts, it was easy to get it wrong. He claimed: “I get it wrong still but I don’t go out of my depth. Kate is doing OK. Everyone says I don’t cause many NG but I still sometimes do.”

Ron Ng appears in the new series and plays the role of a police officer, he spoke about during filming in the studio the other day and he accidently left his iPad, script and some photographs in the toilets and had to offer a cash reward of $500 HK dollars to find them. Asked if he was worried about any photographs being leaked, Ron replied that he was not worried because there were only photographs with friends and nothing too personal.

Source: Mingpao
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 07:25:21 AM »

TOPLESS :shock:

for TVB Magazine

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 10:51:53 PM »
Kate Tsui and her mother co-buys a 1,000sq.ft. luxury home

Yesterday Kate Tsui appeared at an event in a low-cut dress and personally demonstrated the Japanese floating photography skills. As there were reports exposing she's lying about renting a place in Shawan, as she mentioned before, but actually she is the homeowner, getting a new home and car. Kate stressed that it is all a misunderstanding: "In fact, I really was renting before, but because the lease expired, and the homeowner was selling, so my mom was afraid that I'll forced to move out, so we just co-brought the 1,000 square feet unit and are paying it off together."

Kate expressed she always had plans to purchase a home, but the prices were too high, so she can only co-buy a home with someone else. Asked about her income and capabilities called into question, did she feel unhappy about it? Kate said frankly she won't feel unhappy because she has many jobs in Mainland, and does have the capability.

Translator: aZnangel@AEU

FUCK!!! how she jump dat high???

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 01:04:41 AM »