JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - JUMP!!!!!

Author Topic: Suzanne  (Read 48964 times)

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
Re: Suzanne
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010, 11:19:20 AM »
Nail Venus Summer 2010

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2010, 06:55:44 AM »
huge ass Quiz Hexagon II concert! spread over two days on the weekend:

featuring Shinsuke Shimada, Takeshi Tsuru, Ueti Yuusuke, Mai Satoda, Yukina Kinoshita, Minami Akina, Akira Hutoshi parent Yamada, FUJIWARA, Shoji Shinagawa and more

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2011, 09:17:42 AM »
doin her own shirt:

EX大衆 2011 No.07

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2011, 03:36:31 AM »
so chiseled in the shower :drool:

Weekly Playboy プレイボーイ 2011 No.37

MOViNG RIGHT ALONG!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2011, 10:07:28 PM »
BUMP!!   :shakeit:

She got married!   :shocked:

Suzanne marries SoftBank Hawks’ Saito Kazumi
Posted on December 1, 2011 by tokyograph

Talento Suzanne (25) is now married, it has been learned. On December 1, she registered her marriage with Saito Kazumi (34), a pitcher for the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks. The couple had been dating for about two years, and their relationship was discovered by the magazine FRIDAY in March 2010.

Sources say the couple met through a friend in the fall of 2009 and soon began dating. Suzanne is originally from the Kumamoto prefecture in Kyushu, which neighbors the Fukuoka prefecture where the Hawks are based.

Saito has not pitched since the 2007 season, as he is still undergoing rehabilitation for shoulder surgery. In January of this year, he became the Hawks’ injury rehabilitation coach. He celebrated his 34th birthday on November 30, just one day before the couple got married.

No wedding ceremony nor reception has been scheduled yet. They also have not yet decided on their new home together, so it appears that they will continue their long distance relationship for the moment, since Suzanne is based in Tokyo.

Source: Sankei Sports
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.tokyograph.com/news/suzanne-marries-softbank-hawks-saito-kazumi/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2012, 03:24:54 AM »
^ CONGRATS TO HER! Who the pitcher who the catcher :rofl:

here she is on some show 01/02(月) 23:19~24:49 日本テレビ系「アンラッキー研究所 サイテーな男に出会ってしまった女たちスペシャル」

DOWNLOAD

talking about gropers  :rofl: with the founder of :hipheart: Rika Ishikawa and other idols. :rikabunny

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2012, 04:13:31 AM »
talking about gropers  :rofl:
She and Rika could probably share stories of Miki-sama. Remember that Suzanne often worked with Miki's husband Shoji on the old Hexagon show. Wouldn't surprise me if Miki-sama hadn't made a couple of backstage visits that we may not know about.
:wahaha:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2013, 06:28:51 AM »
BUMP!

She's got a bun in the oven!  :thumbsup

Suzanne is pregnant with her first child
August 8, 2013 by ustar

On August 7th, talento Suzanne (26) announced through her official blog that she is pregnant with her first child.

Suzanne reported, "A happy thing happened to our family. At this time, I have been blessed with a new life in my belly." Now 5-months pregnant, she revealed that she has entered her stable period. "I've been talking to my husband about how wonderful it would be to have a baby come to us someday. When I found out that I was pregnant, I was very very happy, and from the bottom my heart, I wanted to protect this small life."

As this is her first pregnancy, Suzanne expressed, "There are many things I'm not used to. I have a lot of anxiety and worries. But as I watch my belly get bigger, I feel the joy of our family growing. I will be able to meet my baby in January, so from now on, I will study a lot and prepare to welcome the baby."

Regarding her work, she stated, "I will continue to work while monitoring my physical condition. It would make me happy if you would continue to watch over me warmly."

Suzanne married former baseball team Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks rehabilitation coach Saito Kazumi in December of 2011. They held their wedding ceremony in Guam last December.

FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/08/suzanne-is-pregnant-with-her-first-child

:cheers

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2014, 09:59:12 PM »
^
The bun is done! Congrats to mama Szuanne!

Suzanne gives birth to her first child
January 8, 2014 @ 8:55 pm

On January 8th, talento Suzanne (27) reported through her official blog that she gave birth to her first child, a baby boy, on January 6th at 10:39 pm.

Although the baby came 10 days earlier than the due date, Suzanne revealed, "After the contractions started, it was a blessed and speedy childbirth of 3 hours." She also expressed, "The moment I held our safely born baby, my heart was moved and filled with joy that I've never felt before." Her husband Saito Kazumi (36) was there to witness the birth of their son. "He encouraged me and wiped my sweat. I was reassured having him by my side," she said.

Suzanne married Saito in December of 2011 and announced her pregnancy in August of 2013. Later in November, she revealed her maternity photos and commented, "I hope he will be a good athlete like my husband."

Congratulations!

Source: Sanspo
LINKS -
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/01/suzanne-gives-birth-to-her-first-child
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20140108/mar14010814590001-n1.html

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2015, 04:47:57 AM »
Awww...too bad. :(

Suzanne announces her divorce with Saito Kazumi
March 18, 2015

On March 17, talento Suzanne (28) announced that she has divorced former pitcher for Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks and baseball commentator Saito Kazumi (37).

The couple married in December of 2011 and welcomed their son in January of last year.

Below is a translated message from Suzanne:

"At this time, I would like to announce that I, Suzanne, have divorced my husband Saito Kazumi-san. I sincerely apologize to all persons involved, as well as to those who have supported me, for causing worries and troubles due to my personal matter.

We have spent a lot of time apart due to our respective jobs in Fukuoka and Tokyo. Thus there were many disagreements and we were unable to spend time together as a family. Moreover, I was at my limit with childbirth and child rearing, and I wasn't able to have compassion towards him.

Although we will be walking down different paths, we hope to cooperate and fulfill our responsibilities as the mother and father to our son.

My respect for him has not changed. From now on, I hope to build a new relationship with him as friends.

I intend on pushing forward with my work while putting my child's life as top priority.

I greatly appreciate your support."

Source: Sponichi Annex
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/03/suzanne-announces-her-divorce-with-saito-kazumi
- http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2015/03/17/kiji/K20150317010000610.html

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2015, 02:48:12 AM »
That's a tough break for Suzanne, but hopefully
fans and the industry can support her just as she
surely will be supporting her young son.

And hopefully she and her ex-husband will still work well together
as parents.

Credit modelpress

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2018, 11:57:03 PM »
Credit to her to discuss the weakness of her planning.
The experience will make her stronger in the future.

Credit modelpress
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:05:25 AM by muppet »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - JUMP!!!!!