JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Shanghai Romance

Author Topic: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris  (Read 111370 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris
« Reply #320 on: November 02, 2009, 08:58:51 PM »
 :twothumbs

Information overload!!! Gotta digest all this hehe.

WOO HOO PIX!!!

Who is this?  :wub:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #321 on: November 02, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »
I was just a little surprised to notice that the traductor next to the girls was more happily surprised to see my drawing (and also very kind to let me give them the drawing face to face not by putting it on the box) than them but I don't have to complain because I should had have...NOTHING haha!
Yeah, I noticed they placed the box on the floor next to the line where people were waiting. On Saturday the box was on the table, so I thought they won't allow me to give a letter to Yossy face to face. Surprisingly, the dude didn't take the letter and I could give it to Yossy and explain that it's from my friend, from Finland  :twothumbs I dunno if Yossy even understood or heard what I said but She raised her eyes to me and said "aa-aahh"  :D

Both times after I got the autograph, my hands were shaking and face burning hot XD
Yossy's just so friggin' B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L!!!  :inlove:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 11:26:40 PM by +u+u »

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #322 on: November 02, 2009, 11:21:56 PM »
:twothumbs

Information overload!!! Gotta digest all this hehe.

WOO HOO PIX!!!

Who is this?  :wub:

Those are Mia-P and her friend (can't remember the name, sorry :) )

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #324 on: November 03, 2009, 10:53:48 AM »
So my flight got delayed and as i was walking around sulking n shit i came across..

:D
This was my first time to actually get to chat with these guys and I was happy for that, they're really cool people and even tho the language barrier was there (no Maechan to translate lol) it was like playing a game of charades with lil english and japanese here and there lol.  Good times.  They got to show me their Yossie goods as well as Yossie vids they uploaded on their phone.  I was trying to tell Tomo (other guy in the pic) that i swore i saw him somewhere.. that he looked familiar.  He wasnt at Seattle nor LA so i told him i think i saw him on a tv or game show lol.

Here are my goods..

Got Yossie glowstick and the other one is Rika but the blue wore out lol.  NaoKun hooked Rika's one up.  :thumbsup  The bottom pic they signed first as their chars and the second pic Yossie signed as herself and hANGRY  :w00t:

Im dead tired Ill probably post shoutouts and pics tommorow  :thumbsup
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #325 on: November 03, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »
YES!! Mika and Aya. ooh, sexy hairstyles :D We are all bonded by H&A 4 LIFE I love it :D

FUCK YEAH bro. Yossi can't escape her real self.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2009, 11:48:43 AM »
Hi All,

As some of you remember, we had announced that we had press passes and so you might be wondering, "just what the heck happened with that?!"

Well, here's the big announcement:
Dai and I are in the process of launching a news hub that will be part of jph!p's news section as well as a sister site to jph!p called 'OGfuture' at ogfuture.com, which will be the site I'll manage.  The site will focus on providing jp concert and music release info for english-speaking supporters around the world.  And we're not just talking H!P related acts.  ("OGfuture" = "OnGakufuture")

As part of our site launch, we're doing special coverage of H&A at CJE, which will include pics and vid clips that Kimuuu and I took.  And this will be OFFICIAL stuff -- UFA will approve all material that we will post!

Right now, I urgently need someone with video editing skills to help create a sort of OPV of vid bits that I had captured for the three video taped events.

PM me if you're interested.  (btw, we're broke fans so there's no money involved -- we paid to get ourselves to Paris after all!)  But this will be a professional site to show we're serious about spreading the word of japanese music and acts!

Please also send me links of vids you've done if they're available so I can validate your experience.

Thanks!   8)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #327 on: November 03, 2009, 01:44:44 PM »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline elgie

• Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #328 on: November 03, 2009, 04:15:12 PM »
Well, I'm done translating the WHOLE Q&A session (except for some parts that I couldn't understand lol)
For clarification, I'll explain that al the questions and answers are numerated so, if you find some number missing, it means that I couldn't understand the question nor the answer. In other cases I just put the question or the answer in case someone may understand what they're talking about. (I'll upload the whole audio later).
H= Hitomi
R= Rika
A= a conjunt answer or perhaps I couldn't remembered which of the girls answered the question.

All the parts in quotes are untranslated to give the text a more lively feel.

The parts within parenthesis are my own.

Q1: When you're recording a new song, are you given specific instructions or do you sing more in free style?
H: they make the recording first and then they meet with the producer to polish the singing aspects.
Q3: After having recorded a new version of The Peace, are you planning to version other H!P songs?
H: There's nothing decided, but we'd love to. She asks the guy whether he has some song in mind. He answers he has no idea.
Q4: Do you have time to continue practicing with Gatas, and have you ever thought of forming an H&A futsal team?
H: didn't catch much of this, something about how there's no H&A team.
Q5: How did you become H&A?
H: They already existed as characters of a collaboration between Gashicon and H. Naoto. The host comments that they're the human embodiment of the characters.
Q6: Do you plan to come to (some convention in Toulouse)?
R: We'd love to go everywhere we're invited to.
Q7: Have you planned to dub an  H&A anime?
A: we haven't that one planned, but it would be quite a challenge.
Q8: What moved you to go from Pop to Rock?
H: In Pop, she's Hitomi Yoshizawa from Morning Musume. In rock, she's Hangry. She separates both things because they're different.
Q9: Did you design the T-shirt that was on sale as a limited item?
H: Yes, I did design it for a special live held in Japan, the One Man Live.
The translator askes the guy whether he liked the shirt. He answers he did; Hangry replies "merci".
Q10 (Cdevil): What do you like and dislike the most about H&A.
H: Rika is cute and also very easy to understand, like when she's hungry she's hungry, and when she's sleepy she's sleepy. But she also gets angry easy because of that, so that's what she dislikes the most of her.
R: Yossi is like an elder sister, an amazing adult. What she dislikes the most is that she eats too many eggs.
Yossi replies that she only had 2 eggs that morning.
Q11: What places have you visited while in Paris?
H: Arc de Triomphe, Tour Eiffel, Champs Elysees, and we also had a stroll along the Marais.
R: While we were visiting the Louvre we saw the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo, and H. was impersonating their poses.
Q13: It's my birthday and I'd like you to sing a capella some H&A song to me.
H: We can't sing right now (some excuse about the mikes) but we can say: "Happy Birthday!"
R: She asks the girl if she's wearing a costume from the Manpower PV. The girl says yes and R. replies "Kawaii!"
Q14: What's the difference between french and japanese fans?
H: They're equally passionate, but although french fans can't understand the lyrics, they communicate through the music.
Q15: Asks to Rika whether her attitude is like that naturally or is it a posse for the group
R: She's not like that at all. The audience applaudes and she says "Happy!"
Q17: Why have you released a special european version of the album?
H: There are 3 reasons (I couldn't pick that part)
Q18: Do you like french food?
R: Bread is very tasty.
H: Wine too.
Q19: Wolf asks them to say "Kill me, kiss me" so that the audience can reply back. There's some confusion as neither the girls nor the audience understood the petition but in the end they figured it out,
Q20: What's your favorite H&A song?
R: I like them all, but I listen to Sadistic Dance a lot.
H: Sadistic Dance too
Q21: Aqua asks if they plan to go to London
H: "I want to go"
Q22: Will you sing in french?
R: We haven't thought about it but it would be a challenge since it's so difficult
Q23: Dou you spend your free time together?
H: Yes, we go eat out together, I visit Rika at home and we go to karaoke.
Q24: What's your favorite music?
H: Michael Jackson, Nirvana, Madonna, and in french Jean ?
R: I listen mostly to japanese music but also foreign music, and I like France Gall
Q25: Could you say something in french?
R: "Bon jour, merci beaucoup, oui!"
H: "Mon amour, s'il vous plait, je t'aime"
R: Is that OK?
Q26: Does Rika still practice the Y Balance  with the yoyo?
R: Yes, "sometimes"
Q27: Will you make a collaboration with a french group?
A: We'd like to.
Q28: Do you like your job or would you prefer doing something else?
R: (just picked something about auditioning for MM)
Q29: The host asks something. Rika replies that she has come to France to learn french
Q30: Will you make an H&A themed photobook?
A: We'd like to.
Q31: Yossi's been in Barcelona some time ago, what did you like the most about it?
H: Ronaldinho
Q32: Do you keep in contact with MM?
H: Yes, we mail and call each other.
Q33: What do you think about french fans?
A: We're very happy because they're very friendly and warm
Q34: (Couldn' understand the question)
A: After the next album is out, we plan to do a world tour.
Q35: What did you think about the cosplay contest?
A: They were very classy and cute.
Q36: Did you know about the existence of french fans before coming to the Expo?
A: From the Myspace page you can monitor the procedence of the visits, so they knew there were a lot of fans in America and Europe.
H: She explains that during saturday's autograph session a guy (Wolf) wanted them to sign an old photo of them. She was surprised, but it also was very embarrassing.
Q38: Have you already decided the next stop of your tour?
H: I just watched a video about the Tour de France and I want to visit all the places that appear in the video.
R: I saw some images of Cannes in the TV; I think it's a magnificient town and would love to visit it.
Q39: One question for Rika: are you still scared of chicken? And to Yossi: since you're so cool, what do you feel about wearing pink clothes?
R: I'm very scared of birds, and since there are so many pidgeons in Paris , I was terrified while we were walking along the Champs Elysees.
H: I don't like pink at all and (something about wearing a skirt)
Q40: Will you make a video about your stay in Paris?
A: We'd love to, and in case we do please check it out on our Myspace page.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 06:19:36 PM by elgie »

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #329 on: November 03, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »
R: Yossi is like an elder sister, an amazing adult. What she dislikes the most is that she eats too many eggs.

You know, this is hardly the first time Rika has complained about Yossy liking eggs too much.  I'm coming to the conclusion that when someone eats or drinks something that it gets to the point of annoying you, it's probably because you're dealing with second hand smell or taste. 
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline elgie

• Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #330 on: November 03, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »
Edited to correct a couple of things I hadn't understood at first. Also added a link to the Wikipedia's entry to Le Marais so you know why people were laughing at that answer :lol:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #331 on: November 03, 2009, 08:55:38 PM »
Thank you @Elgie

it was I who asked the question about the photobook ^-^ and

I can help you with the last part of Yoshi answer at the 39th question ^_^ about wearing the skirt

«she feels strange when she's wearing a skirt. she doesn't really like to wear that»
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #332 on: November 03, 2009, 10:05:23 PM »

Q10 (Cdevil): What do you like and dislike the most about H&A.
H: Rika is cute and also very easy to understand, like when she's hungry she's hungry, and when she's sleepy she's sleepy. But she also gets angry easy because of that, so that's what she dislikes the most of her.
TWO EGGS IN ONE DAY?! that's not healthy, yossui...

H: Arc de Triomphe, Tour Eiffel, Champs Elysees, and we also had a stroll along the Marais.
R: While we were visiting the Louvre we saw the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo, and H. was impersonating their poses.
LOL!

Q23: Dou you spend your free time together?
H: Yes, we go eat out together, I visit Rika at home and we go to karaoke.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [/party]

Q26: Does Rika still practice the Y Balance  with the yoyo? (and yossy?)
R: Yes, "sometimes"
FIXED

Q39: One question for Rika: are you still scared of chicken? And to Yossi: since you're so cool, what do you feel about wearing pink clothes?
R: I'm very scared of birds, and since there are so many pidgeons in Paris , I was terrified while we were walking along the Champs Elysees.
H: I don't like pink at all and (something about wearing a skirt)
* tru_harmony imagines yossui LOL'ing while protecting rika from the feathered hordes

Offline mia-p

« Reply #333 on: November 03, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »
Heya,

I'm back in England we arrived yesterday night. Ahh what a crazy 4 days! I don't think I can sum it all up right now, it was very overwhelming but we were able to do everything that we were set out to do. I got a front row spot on the right hand side at the concert (no pictures unfortunately) An autograph ticket, where I was able to give them my art, and saw most of the main tourist spots in Paris.

But I have to say the best part of the trip was meeting all of you!!! As well as meeting some great people from the Hello!Online forums :) !

When it came to meeting Yossie and Rika, I was so nervous and flustered that I completely chocked, I could barely say anything and just handed over the drawings and said "present" lol  I remember Rika looked really surprised and said, Merci, and I somehow blurted out something like "I'm from Canada" so the translator told her and she again looked surprised. With Yossie I honestly can't remember what happened, I was so nervous my mind went completely blank and I was trying so hard to keep my composure. I just hope she liked what I gave her. Overall it was very embarrassing for me and I'm not sure if I made a very good impression, so I was kind of bummed out afterwards. The second time I went was near the end of the session on Sunday, again, I just stood there paralyzed and managed to utter a "konichiwa and arigatou" Ugh, I was such a nervous wreck, I have to say I didn't really enjoy those parts, because I couldn't be myself and wanted to say more to them, the staff were rushing the whole process as well :P I also had some old school H!P stuff for them to sign but decided not to last minute, but I heard from other people that if you ask they will sign it with their original names >_<
I guess I just wasn't really prepared :P

But anyhow, just wanted to thank everyone for the great memories! It would not have been the same without you :)
I will try to post some photos sometime this week.
Also, thanks, elgie for posting the info from the Q&A session I ended up visiting The Louvre (it was free on Sunday) and didn't make it back in time!

« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 10:50:08 PM by mia-p »

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #334 on: November 04, 2009, 01:12:49 AM »
Thanks a lot for your reports!!!  :wub:

And.... I found this --> Link

There is some pics  :wub:

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 04:31:39 AM by Miki IV »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #335 on: November 04, 2009, 02:00:45 AM »
Q3: After having recorded a new version of The Peace, are you planning to version other H!P songs?
H: There's nothing decided, but we'd love to. She asks the guy whether he has some song in mind. He answers he has no idea.

Darn Id love for them to cover Mikis song Namida Girl...or maybe the Def.Diva song =D

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #336 on: November 04, 2009, 04:31:15 AM »
*is still avoiding all reports and vids and etc until I write up my own*

I just posted my personal pics from the trip on Facebook, FYI.

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #337 on: November 04, 2009, 05:14:15 AM »
^ Can't wait to read yours!

The bottom pic they signed first as their chars and the second pic Yossie signed as herself and hANGRY  :w00t:
That's a cute pic you chose for them to sign! Plus reading elgie's q&a part, looks like Yossie remembers you!!  :w00t: Did you get to do a Yo check it out yo to Yossie? XD I see Mika and Aya!  :w00t:

Im happy you all had fun and have great memories with them.

Thanks for all the reports, and pics, and videos everyone!

Loved watching the concert videos in youtube. While watching it I couldnt help but to sing along to Angelia cause everyone is so energetic and singing along. Love that!

The people at the cosplay are so lucky!!
I love how Yossie interacts with them  :wub: And that kiss!! My goodness, that person that got a kiss blown black by Yossie is the luckiest XD Oh and ofcourse the guy she picked and got a hug and picture with XD.

Video footage from the cosplay:
Hangry&Angry Jury du Cosplay (Chibi Japan Expo 2009)

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: November 04, 2009, 06:33:42 AM »
Now taking CJE reports submissions for posting on ogfuture/jphip news hub!

Please submit your reports to editor@ogfuture.com.  Please provide the name you would like as your byline (usernames are acceptable) and include your real name for our records.  Any submissions without that information will not be accepted.
Also please include your current city and country.

We will be presenting written reports in subsections:
1.  General Paris experience
2.  General CJE experience
3.  Concert
4.  Cosplay event
5.  Autograph signing 1 – pictures of signed merch are acceptable
6.  Autograph signing 2 – pictures of signed merch are acceptable
7.  Conference

Note that language will be checked/edited to pre-teen levels.  And don’t try to make the argument that graphic language is okay because you are a pre-teen.  You can use the fan forums for your colorful expressions.

We are also accepting CJE and tourist related pictures to supplement the above reports.  Please include for each pictures:
1.  The first names of the people in the picture (we are assuming you have received their permission to post the photo, unless that person is in cosplay)
2.  The date of the picture
3.  Location
4.  And a quick sentence or two of why you took the picture.
5.  Please do not include any pictures of hAngry & Angry.  Despite public perception, non-official (i.e. press) were not allowed.

If you wish for people to be able to contact you directly, please provide the appropriate contact information (email address, username on specific msg board -- include URL.)  This information will be posted on your report pages!

Please spread the word!  We will let you know within three business days if you’re submissions are accepted though it might take us a while to compile everything for final posting.

Oh, and sorry, there is no money involved.  But this is a means of giving potential direct feedback to H&A management and CJE to encourage them to continue bringing acts like this.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 06:58:45 AM by Linna2040 »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #339 on: November 04, 2009, 09:12:02 AM »
:wave: HELLO TO ALL THE JAPANESE FANS JPH!P LOVES 2ch AGAIN  :lol: :jphip: loves  :japan:

Great recaps mia-p!! I SAW Kimmy's pix on face book...woo the :hipheart: stickers baby.

And WOW elgie ur Q&A got translated hahaha.

I love this part. Glad everyone got their questions in bwhahahaha

:lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see those videos Linna.  :pimp:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Shanghai Romance