JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi To 100 Kaime No Koi (movie ver.) feat AOI

Author Topic: Mayuki: Silent Killer/WMatsui: Great Escape COMPLETED  (Read 91587 times)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: WMatsui: Great Escape Chapter 21
« Reply #380 on: July 20, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
yeah! i want a lot of Wmatsui scenes

hahahahahaha

thanks and Update Soon!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: WMatsui: Great Escape Chapter 22
« Reply #381 on: July 30, 2013, 04:16:54 AM »
Wah sorry it took me so long but anyways here's the second to last chapter! Hope you like it~
==================================================================================

Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a loud explosion. I ran up onto the main deck and saw two big boats behind us firing shots at us. I ran into the control room and saw Yuko trying to drive the ship while Jurina was firing back at the boats.

"What's going on?!" I said.

"We had a couple visitors last night and now they've finally caught up with us!" Yuko said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"We thought you should sleep some more!" Jurina said.

I was about to say something else but then there was another explosion that sounded like it was coming from the front of the boat. I looked out and saw two more right in front of us! Now there were two in the back and two in the front of us. At this point I was thinking that I was totally screwed. However Yuko had some kind of plan hidden up her sleeve and sped the boat up really fast. We drove between two of the big boats that were pointing their cannons right at us. At first I thought Yuko was insane but then she told me to drive while she ran out onto the main deck. I had no idea what she was doing however through the window I saw Yuko pull out a really big rocket launcher. She fired at one of them but the shot seemed ineffective. The ships louded their cannons and was about to fire but then Yuko shouted,

"Rena hit the breaks!"

I instantly pulled the breaks and as we stopped the two ships fired and ended up shooting each other down. The two ships sank and then we sped up trying to get away from the other two. Because the boat was small we were able to go pretty fast but those other two ships were still shooting at us. I kicked the boat to full speed but the boats were only a couple meters away from us. We knew they would catch us eventually so Yuko told me to stop the boat entirely. I stopped the boat and the two other boats stopped with us.

"When I tell you to run, you run got it?" Yuko said.

We waited for all the men to come out and and watch as the main commander walked over and prepared to take Jurina and I. Then suddenly Yuko shot the commander and said,

"Run!"

Jurina and I ran into the control room and started to boat up once again. As we drove away Yuko was still on the other ship fighting the men. I had no idea how she was going to fight all those men but I knew it was something that was going to be impossible. I felt terrible leaving her behind like that without any help but then Jurina pulled out the rocket launch and aimed it right at Yuko. At first I thought she was going to shoot her but then she fired and the rocket headed straight towards her. The rocket looked like it was going to hit but then Yuko jumped and then landed right on it. By shifting her weight Yuko was able to ride the rocket around between the two ships. She was shooting down the men and flying around like a crazy bird. It was really cool seeing her like that and I felt a little better as we drove away from the two boats. When we were far enough, we slowed down a little bit but kept going. I looked over at Jurina and saw that she was a little down about losing Yuko but I'm sure she'll be alright.

An hour later there was a loud boom and the boat started to slow down. I went down to the engine room and saw that the engine had blown out. Now we were stuck in the middle of nowhere and no way to move. I made Jurina stand on the look out while I tried to fix the engine. I wasn't exactly good at fixing things but I had to give it a shot. A couple twists on some screws and a couple knocks with a hammer and still no luck. Then I decided to kick the whole thing and that's when something happened. There was a loud pop and then the boat started going really really fast. Jurina was having trouble controlling the boat and we were going way to fast. There was an explosion and I saw sparks and flames shooting out from the boat. We had no choice but to jump so Jurina and I made it to the life boat and then cut the line. As the boat dropped the other boat sped off until it exploded entirely.

"What did you do?!" Jurina said.

"I kicked it!" I said.

Jurina looked pretty pissed off and I decided to try to change the subject.

"Here just take a paddle and row."

Together we started to paddle the boat in the same direction that we were going. I have no idea how much farther we have to go but I'm hoping it isn't too far. We rowed all day until are arms got really sore. We decided to take a break and let the current take us since it was going the right way. I Jurina stretched her arms and then leaned back and rested her head on my lap. The sun was setting and it looked really pretty from the place we were in. As the waves carried us, I couldn't help but take a moment to enjoy this moment. Jurina was sleeping and she looked so cute. With her body at rest and mind at peace, it looked like her soul was off somewhere else. I leaned in to move some of her hair out of her face but then suddenly she turned her face and her lips were nearly inches away from mine. I could've just kissed her right then with her lips looking so tempting. I thought about it for a while thinking that hey we may not make it out alive or not so maybe one kiss wouldn't hurt. I leaned in ready to take my little kiss but then suddenly a loud boom of thunder nearly scared me to death. I looked out and saw storm clouds heading straight towards us.

"Oh crap.."

A couple minutes later it was pouring on us and the winds were strong. Huge waves were tossing us all over the ocean but somehow Jurina and I managed to hold on. As the waves tossed and turned, Jurina held onto me tight like a cat with her nails digging into my arms. Sea water was constantly being splashed in my face and the salt water burned my eyes. I couldn't see my thing but I could feel Jurina. Out of the stormy waves and splashes of water, I suddenly felt something huge behind me. I turned around and saw a really huge wave ready to crash down on us. I grabbed onto Jurina and held onto her for dear life as the mighty wave came down and crashed into us. I could feel myself being swept off the life boat and into the ocean. The waves threw me around everywhere but somehow I managed to hold onto Jurina. However the life boat came back for a visit and knocked me down into the ocean. My grip on Jurina was broken and now I had no idea where Jurina was. Jurina must have been swept under by the waves.

"Jurina!"

I took a deep breath and dove under the water. It was really hard to see but out of the tiny slits in my eyes, I managed to see the outline of a body. That body must be Jurina! I started swimming towards it and then grabbed hold of Jurina. I swam up and and made it to the surface. I didn't know if Jurina was dead or alive for all I cared about was holding onto her and making sure I didn't let go. I wrapped Jurina's arms around my waist and then held onto her tightly as another huge wave picked us up and carried us away. It felt like forever as the stormed raged on and then at some point, something hit me and knocked me out cold. I don't know what happened next but I thought this was the end.

"Rena~"

"Eh?"

"Rena~~"

"Hmm?"

"Rena!"

I opened my eyes and found myself in a white room. It was like I was in one of those white rooms you see in movies where literally everything was white. I wonder if this is what heaven is like? I was sitting in a bed when I looked over and saw someone very familiar. There sitting in a chair next to me was Mayu. I had no idea what she was doing here or why and for a moment I thought that maybe she had died or something. I don't know and I didn't really want to ask fearing that I might get some over dramatic reaction so I thought it was best to keep things quiet for now. Mayu was wearing just a plain white dress and she was staring at me with a strange look. It was as if there was a smile plastered on her face and her muscles seemed forced. I don't know why since I'm not smiling at all so I wonder if heaven forces you to smile. Maybe this is hell? Can't really tell because in hell you'd see flames and a giant devil right? So the question was where the heck am I? I sat there staring around the room and then suddenly the door opened and Yuko also came in! I had no idea but I really hope Yuko wasn't dead either.

"Hey look who's up. How was your sleep?" she asked.

"Uh good I guess.. Eto where am I?" I asked.

"Well it's kind of hard to explain so let's just say you're dreaming~"

"Dreaming? So I'm alive?"

"Yes and this is a special dream!" Mayu said.

"Special?"

"It's a limbo dream~"

"Eh?!?!"

"Relax it doesn't exactly mean you're dead. More like half dead. The big guy up there is deciding whether or not to take you or not."

"Then does that mean you two are dead as well?"

"No no we're angels who took the form of people you knew. We took form to help you feel more comfortable since I'm sure all of this is very confusing." Yuko said.

I was having a really hard time trying to comprehend the situation but maybe it was best if I didn't try to in order to save my brain from further confusion. I got up off the bed and what really freaked me out was the fact that everything was bigger than me. I looked around and found that everyone was taller than me. I didn't know why this was until I looked into the mirror and saw that I looked like I did back when I was 5 years old! Everything took a turn for the weird seeing how everyone was bigger than me and usually I was bigger than them.

"Come with me Rena-chan~"

I looked over and saw Yuko who suddenly became really tall and she grew a small beard and hair turned short. Yuko looked exactly like my father!

"Rena dear come along."

I looked over and saw Mayu had turned into my mother as well! I don't know what's going on but I'm telling you this is the weirdest dream ever. My mother and father took me into another room that looked strangely like my old house. We sat at the dinner table together and mother handed me a bowl of my favorite curry. I had forgotten how good it tastes when I put the first spoonful into my mouth. Ahh this brings back memories. As I was sitting there having fun with my family I suddenly heard a small cry. I turned around and saw nothing but a black background. I turned back around and saw nothing but more darkness. I heard the cries coming from the distance so I started walking towards them until I came across a very strange scene. It looked like a really old beat down house. I looked in through a small window and saw a little girl crying. I didn't know what was going on but then suddenly two adults came in crashing through the wall. There was a man on top of a woman with a knife in his hand. The two were struggling over the knife while the girl hid in the corner. Looking more closely, I realized that the little girl was Jurina!

The two adults fought and fought until suddenly the father brought the knife down and stabbed the mother right in the chest. Then the father walked over to the crying Jurina and started to strangle her. I tried to step in and help but my feet were frozen to the ground. All I could do was watch as the father continued to squeeze the life out of Jurina. Then suddenly Jurina bit the father's arm and she ran out as fast as she could. She ran and ran until she made it to a very familiar place that I remembered a long time ago. It was the bridge where I had first found Jurina. All it once it looked as if time was passing by me. I watched years fly by as Jurina slowly turned into the animal I had found before. She hunted wild animals or stole food from people. I watched her grow all the way up to the moment I found her on that day. I was surprised at all the hard things Jurina had to endure. All those years she never felt the warmth or comfort of having a real family. Now I feel even more happy about taking her in on that day. As I was standing there I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jurina standing there with a bright smile on her face. She didn't say anything but instead pulled me in for a hug and said,

"Time to wake up."

I opened my eyes and found Jurina hovering over me. I sat up and looked around and saw that we were on some kind of beach. I looked over to Jurina and asked,

"Where are we?"

"Monaco." she said.

"Where's that?"

"At the very end of France."

"Eh?!"

I looked around and saw pieces of trash with French writing on it and then I realized that we had made it. We made it to France! I stood up and quickly and hugged Jurina tightly. I shook her and jumped around raising my fist into the air shouting and squealing with joy.

"Jurina we did it! We made it!!!"

==================================================================================
Last chapter coming up. Find out what happens in the end next time!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #382 on: July 30, 2013, 05:09:06 AM »
They made it out barely alive.  Well onto the future for them.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2013, 06:25:36 AM »
I'm surprised Jurina can tell where they are. XD

And yet another crazy chapter. XD

And urggggg....that kiss! It was so close!!!  :banghead:

Everyday Juriken

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #384 on: July 30, 2013, 10:41:03 AM »
Ah... They are escaping...

Forever or temporary?

Can't wait

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: July 30, 2013, 12:34:50 PM »
Oh, I'm just happy that they are fine.
With so much destruction around them is luck that they are alive. :twothumbs
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #386 on: July 30, 2013, 02:11:26 PM »
Ahh I was kind of hoping that maybe jurina was as an ex agent or something. (since she's good with weapons) who had her memories forcibly wiped. Then turned into the homeless girl Rena met.

Anyway, Thanks for the update.

I wonder what happened to jurina's father.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #387 on: July 30, 2013, 02:40:22 PM »
Wow...
Oh... so that was how Jurina's past was??
They're in France... amazing

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #388 on: July 30, 2013, 10:10:17 PM »
hahahahahahaha too crazy

but its so good

thanks and Update soon!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: WMatsui: Great Escape Chapter 23 END
« Reply #389 on: August 06, 2013, 09:48:06 PM »
Well this is the final chapter! Hope you guys like it and thank you to all who read this!

Chapter 23

It's been two years since we moved into Paris. In the beginning it was really hard since neither one of us spoke french. However there were a couple Japanese places we could work at and it was there we also learned french. Jurina was a lot better at it than me so whenever we went out she did most of the talking. I could understand it well it's just talking I would always get nervous about. Despite Jurina being a chatter box though she couldn't read french very well and that's when I was able to come in and help. I can read the language pretty well. Together we managed to rent an apartment and ever since we've been living happily ever since. One day though I was waiting for Jurina to come home when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw there was no one there but on the floor there was a note.

"Meet me at this address tomorrow morning. Bring Jurina."

I didn't know who it was from but then on the back there was a picture of a little squirrel. It was then I realized who it was and I couldn't wait to get there. When I told Jurina she sounded excited and really happy.

"It's Yuko! She's alive!" Jurina said.

"I'm glad she made it out alright." I said.

"So then tomorrow we're gonna go meet her?"

"I guess so."

"Alright then for now let's go to bed. I'm tired after a long day of work."

"Alright alright. Goodnight Jurina~"

"Goodnight Rena~"

The next morning Jurina and I got up and headed to the address the note told us to go. The address led us to an old warehouse that had been shut down a long time ago. We weren't sure where to go so we walked inside and we were expecting some kind of surprise party. However when we walked in the thing we found was a bunch of men all gathered around the table. On the table was a mixture of drugs, money, and guns. It was obvious we had walked into the wrong place and now we were about to go face to face with a drug lord!

(Somewhere else...)

"Mou where are they?! They should be here by now!" a worried squirrel said.

"Maybe they got lost?" a lazy kitty said.

"Are you sure you gave them the right address?"

"Yeah here this is what I gave them."

"You idiot!! This is the address to the drug bust I was supposed to take down yesterday!"

"Eh?!"

(Over with Rena...)

Jurina and I were outnumbered and out gunned so we didn't exactly fight. It was more like we walked in and they pointed their guns at us and we followed. I don't know exactly what they were going to do with us but I didn't like where it was going. There were two boss looking guys arguing over drugs and money. It was obvious something was going wrong with the deal but I couldn't exactly tell since I couldn't understand them. As the two bosses were talking I noticed there was something warm next to me. I looked over and saw Jurina leaning on me fast asleep. How could she sleep in a time like this?! Honestly this kid sometimes does things that leaves me speechless. I tried to get Jurina to wake up but I had no luck and that was when one of the guys grabbed me and pulled me over to the table.

"Vous parlez français?" one boss asked.

I had no idea what he said because he spoke so fast and I was still learning but it was something about french. I didn't really know what to do so I just nodded my head yes hoping it would get me out of here. The other boss looked at me and said,

"Asseyez-vous."

I didn't know what he just said but he pointed to the empty chair between then so I'm guessing he told me to sit down. I sat in the chair and the man pulled out a gun. It looked like a revolver and he took out all the bullets except one. He snapped the camber back into place and then spun it a couple times in different directions to shuffle the bullet. Once that was done he handed me the gun and smiled. It was then I had realized that I had gotten myself into a game of russian roulette. I picked up the gun and held it to my head. I took one breath and then pulled the trigger. There was a snap but no bullet so it looks like I was safe. The boss smiled at me and then had me pass it to the other guy. The other guy held the gun up to his head and easily pulled the trigger like it was nothing. The bullet didn't blow his brains out so he was safe as well. He passed it onto the next guy and he wasn't killed as well.

"That's three..." I thought to myself.

This revolver had six shots in it and we just went through half of them. That means that this next round is the final round. I was handed the gun and so I took it and nervously held it to my head. I was scared that this was going to be my final moment of Earth so I thought that this was the end. However when I pulled the trigger it didn't go off and I was safe. For the next guy though he pulled the trigger and the gun did go off. His blood splattered and his body landed on the table. Blood was slowly leaking onto the table and I tried to get away from it. The original boss smiled and then too the gun. He loaded another bullet and span it again. He handed it to me and this time he said,

"Vous vous gagnez et vos amis rentrez chez vous."

I didn't know what he said but I recognized the word home. Maybe after this I'll finally get to go home? But wait what about Jurina? Would she get to go with me? I wasn't sure but I had no choice but to play along. I took the gun and held it up to my head. I pulled the trigger and there was no bullet so I was safe. He did the same and in the end lived. I repeated the process and I was still alive. That was three shots down three more to go. I handed him the gun and he fired it and there was no shot. I did the same and still no shot. It was down to the last bullet and he knew what was coming next. Because of that he pushed back the gun and told me to go again. I couldn't believe what he was doing which was basically cheating but I had no choice. I reached out to take the gun but dropped it midway. I quickly picked it back up and then held it to my head.

I thought that this was it and I was finally going to die. I sighed and made a short prayer. I looked over at Jurina who was still sleeping and I was happy to know that she wouldn't see me shoot myself at least. I took one last breath and pulled the trigger. I was expecting to feel my brains leave the side of my skull but instead there was nothing. The gun didn't fire and I was really surprised. I don't know what happened and neither did the boss. He looked at me with a mean look and I nervously slid the gun away from me. The boss picked up the gun and then held it to his hand. He smiled and then pulled the trigger thinking he would make it out alive. However the gun went off and his blood splattered all over my clothes.

All the men in the room stared at me with disbelief. Then one of them pushed me away and started to grab as much cash as he could. Soon all the men started to fight over the money and drugs. During the whole commotion I grabbed Jurina and ran out of there. I ran all the way out onto the street and that was where a car pulled up. The door opened and there was Yuko standing there.

"Get in!"

Yuko drove us to a safe place and when we got inside we were surprised by all of our friends. Sayaka, Sae, Yuki, Mayu, Atsuko, Minami and Haruna were all there. It had been a while since I had seen them all so I was really happy. It was soon after Jurina woke up and when she did she was really surprised.

"Wah how did I get here?! Where are we?!!" she said.

"Relax Jurina we're safe." I said.

"Relax Jurina you're fine!" Mayu said.

"Bu-bu-bu-"

"I'll explain later for now let's party!"

Soon after the party kicked up and we were all having fun with the music and drinks. Everyone seemed to have their own lives of their own.

"Acchan and I got married and now we run a flower shop together!" Minami said.

"Sae and I work as police officers now and we're pretty good at our jobs." Sayaka said.

"I made it back home and eloped with my precious Nyannyan~" Yuko said as she hugged Haruna.

"I actually got our old boss fired and now I run the company." Yuki said.

"And I work at a manga shop!" Mayu said.

"Well looks like everyone has been busy with their own lives." I said.

"How have things been on your end?" Yuko asked.

"Well Jurina works at a Daycare and I work at a cafe."

"Looks like you two are doing well."

As we were talking I noticed that Jurina was just sitting quietly watching. I wanted her to feel involved as well so I told her to stay and talk while I got up and got some more drinks. I got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some more juice bottles. I turned around and was surprised to see Yuki standing there. She covered my mouth and told me to follow her. I went down the hall and that's where she pushed me into a closet. Then she locked it and put something in front of the door. She told me to stay quiet and she was gonna play a prank on everyone. I just sighed and agreed to whatever it was she was doing. I'm hoping it isn't bad. As I was sitting there I noticed there was a bag with my name on it. Inside was some sort of strange outfit. There was a note coming from Yuki telling me to wear it so I did and now I waited.

(Over with Jurina...)

While everyone was talking Yuki came in and said that Rena had gone missing. They didn't know what was going on but then Yuki told some kind of story where there were ghosts in the house. They say that the ghost will start to take people one by one. Everyone didn't believe Yuki at first and thought she was just pulling a prank. However everyone searched the house and there was no sign of Rena anywhere. There was a loud scream and in the hall was Mayu pointing at something on the wall. There written in what appeared to be blood was a message saying,

"You're next~"

At that moment the lights went off and that was when everyone started to freak out. There was only one person with a light and that was Sayaka who was trying to get everyone to calm down. When everyone settled she said,

"Alright guys we need to find Rena. She's probably just pulling a prank on us or something."

Sayaka handed a light to Minami, Yuko, and Mayu.

"Let's split up and find her. Atsuko you go with Minami, Yuko go with Haruna, Mayu go with Yuki and Jurina you come with Sae and me."

Everyone agreed and then split up and started to search for Rena. Jurina was a little scared not about the ghost but about Rena. She was worried that something did happen to her and was scared about that. Jurina stayed right behind Sayaka and Sae. As they were walking the halls searching every room, they suddenly heard a loud thud. They rushed into a bathroom and there they saw a message written in the mirror.

"Do I look pretty?"

Jurina started to walk a little closer to examine it better. She moved close to the mirror and that was when a hand reached out from the mirror and grabbed Jurina's neck. It started to pull Jurina in but Sayaka grabbed Jurina and pulled her back. The hand turned back in and then Sae smashed the mirror. They were expecting some sort of hidden tunnel but there was nothing there but a stone wall. While lost in confusion, they heard another scream coming down from the hall. They walked outside and saw Yuki fly past them. She was being dragged by something and it was pulling her down the hallway. Sae tried to grab her but missed and Yuki faded into the darkness. There was a loud scream and the sound of a blade cutting through flesh. There was a large splatter of blood and a loud thud. Then something was thrown out of the darkness and it slammed into Mayu. She almost fainted when she saw it was an arm with a bracelet that Yuki was wearing. It was then everyone started to think that this was real and they were now trapped in a house full of angry spirits.

(Over with Rena...)

I con't believe I'm doing this. Honestly running around dressed as a ghost and scaring everyone. I don't know what Yuki is planning but to be honest it's really silly. I nearly lost my arm if I hadn't pulled back into the mirror. When I grabbed Yuki she dressed up two and now we were both running around scaring people. She said that Atsuko and Yuko also knew what was going on. I had to grab Yuko now so I found Yuko and Haruna in the master bedroom. Haruna was looking in the closets while Yuko was searching the bed. I made my way over to the bed and then opened a hidden hatch that was under it. I slid into it and then waited for Yuko to poke her head under the bed.

"Haruna I'm going to check under the bed!"

Yuko popped her head and that's when I grabbed her and started to pull her down.

"Kya Haruna help!!"

"Yuko!"

I pulled Yuko down and shut the hatch. Above us we could hear Haruna crying and shouting for Yuko. Soon the others came in and Haruna explained what had happened. After they left Yuko and I started giggling happy that we were able to scare everyone like this. The last person to grab was Atsuko and so Yuko and I found Atsuko with Minami in the kitchen. Minami was holding on tightly to Atsuko and it didn't look like she was going to let go any time soon. We had to think of a way to get Minami away from Atsuko. That was when Yuko hatched an idea to trip Minami and then I swoop in and snatch Atsuko. We were about to move into action when suddenly two knives came flying straight towards us. We ducked just in time but still the blade was close.

"I thought I saw something." Minami said.

They started to make their way over to us so Yuko thought fast and instead took a bag of flour and punched it. The flour filled the air and made it really hard to see. It was then Minami was knocked down and I grabbed Atsuko pulling her into the secret room. Yuko made it out as well leaving Minami alone and scared. She kept calling for Atsuko and that was when Atsuko said,

"Minami help they're gonna kill me!"

Then she screamed loudly and banged the walls a couple times before we all ran. Once everyone was gathered it was time for the main show.

(Over with Jurina...)

Yuko, Yuki, and Atsuko have all been taken by the ghosts. What to make of this they didn't know but then suddenly Jurina felt a strong gust of wind. The wind pushed them towards the dining hall where everyone else was there as well. They were all told to sit at the table and when they did the chairs restricted them from moving. Everyone was now trapped and then suddenly four figures appeared out of nowhere. They all walked over to the table and it was then on said,

"Who's ready for dinner!"

They all pulled out blades and looked at the ones they were going to cut. Jurina didn't know what was going to happen next but there was something about one of the ghosts that she thought was strange. She then realized that the restraints on her wrists were loose. Jurina slipped out and then jumped on top of one of the ghosts. She grabbed the blade and held it up and then was about to bring it down on the ghost.

"Jurina wait it's me Rena!"

The lights came back on and there Jurina saw Rena staring at her with a scared look. She looked around and saw Yuki, Yuko and Atsuko as well. She didn't know what was going on and demanded an explanation.

(Over with Rena...)

Jesus Christ I was almost killed by Jurina! It's a good thing I called out to her though. Yuki explained the little prank her and Yuko had come up with earlier and everyone was mad at first but then they got over it because we also had a huge dinner made for them. As we were eating Minami said,

"Atsuko you're gonna get it later on tonight."

"Same goes to you Yuko. That scared me!" Haruna said,

"And Yuki I'm gonna make you regret scaring me like that." Mayu said.

All three of them gulped and knew what was going to happen later on tonight. I just giggled and then looked over at Jurina who was giving me a nasty look. She must have still been mad and well who could blame her? I thought that at the end of the night Jurina would cool down. Sadly I was wrong. Minami and Yuko got drunk so Haruna and Atsuko took them to bed. Meanwhile Mayu dragged Yuki to bed while Sayaka and Sae called in as well. Now it was just me and Jurina and it looked like Jurina was still mad. I walked over to her and tried to talk to her but she wouldn't let me. She just got up and moved away from me. When I tried again she did the same. Eventually we started chasing each other around the room until Jurina tripped and I fell on top of her. She struggled to get back up but I held her down and said,

"I'm sorry Jurina ok? It was just a game."

"Well it wasn't a game to me! Do you know how scared I was?" Jurina said.

"I'm sorry Jurina I really am."

I could see Jurina tearing up and all I could do is pull her in for a hug. I kept telling her I was sorry and she just hit my head and said,

"Don't you ever do that again!"

"Hai hai gomen ne~"

"Good then you're coming with me!"

"Where to?"

"Bed~"

"EH?!"

God knows what she's going to do to me but to be honest I was a little excited. However as soon as she had tied me to the bed I knew things weren't going to end well. At first I thought it was going to be sensual but then she pulled out a feather and started to tickle me all over. I begged her to stop but the girl was relentless and kept tickling me. I thought I was going to die from laughter but then she stopped. She then got on top of me and said,

"Don't you ever scare me like that again ok?"

"Hai.."

"Good!"

It was then I felt something soft and warm press against my cheek. I looked at Jurina and she was giving me a sly kitty smile. I knew what she was planning and I could feel the heat building inside me.

"Now let's get the candle wax!"

"Candle wax?!"

I knew Jurina was a hormone crazed teen but I never knew she was a huge sadist! God where did she learn all this from?! Over the time I've known Jurina I never knew she had this side. Jurina really was a sadist and that just made me even more excited. Wait does that mean that I'm the other M? We've known each other for years now and I'm just now discovering this?! Well over all I'm happy about everything. I'm happy about meeting Jurina and taking her in. Bonding with her and spending time with her. All these things have brought us closer and closer up to this moment.

We are all born in this world locked in a box with the key thrown away. We live a repetitive life doing the same thing every day. Others control us and we just simply nod and follow the orders. There are some though who see a life outside the box. A life of their own that they control. You throw everything away in your previous life and make room for all the new things. All the great memories and cherished loved ones. All these things will be yours when you finally break free. On the day you finally break free from the box is the day you make your great escape.     

Well the ending may be a little messed up but hey that's how I saw it and that's how I'm gonna keep it! Anyways thank you all who read and stuck with the story and I hope you look forward to the next ones! I'll leave this up for a while and then have it sent to the library so check it out now!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #390 on: August 06, 2013, 09:56:05 PM »
Wow... that was awesome!!!! WOnderful!!
The ending was... like... oh, I can't understand french either...
But whatev~~
At those last few paragraphs... yeah... hehe~~ (////w//)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #391 on: August 06, 2013, 11:48:27 PM »
Eh it's a finale already...

Ah... Too bad.. I really like your story

I like the stuff that they did when they were scaring the others...

The way you describe the horror events

Thank you for the interesting story...

Can't wait to see your other creation

Or a sequel or a side stories of this story.

Thank you again...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #392 on: August 07, 2013, 12:29:25 AM »
sure Yuki's prant was...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm glad that jurina and Rena are doing fine now they do not need to escape now  :cathappy: but that mean that the fic ended  :shocked
so fast~  :catglare:
I'm waiting for your next fic Miyu~~  :thumbsup

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #393 on: August 07, 2013, 12:44:43 AM »
Ah~ so it's finally came to an end.

Everyday Juriken

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #394 on: August 07, 2013, 04:06:00 AM »
The prank was scary as hell but I guess they always had to keep on their toes at any point in time :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
« Reply #395 on: August 07, 2013, 07:54:49 AM »
i loved this fic from the very begining, sad to know it came to the (no awaited T-T) end.

wanna cry... really.

all the fic was awesome! your descriptions and events and everything, great!! and those last words too.

:mon lovelaff:

really thank you for this fic.

Greetings!

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #396 on: August 07, 2013, 10:49:34 AM »
It is already end? So quick.
Thank you for this story. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: Mayuki: Silent Killer/WMatsui: Great Escape COMPLETED
« Reply #397 on: August 12, 2013, 08:12:29 AM »
I had a good time reading the chapters of "Great Escape". I love the plots which are beyond imagination, the unexpected turn of events and the rather strange characters and behaviors of the girls, especially Wmatsui.

Looking fwd to new stories. Thanks, author-san!  :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Mayuki: Silent Killer/WMatsui: Great Escape COMPLETED
« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2013, 12:54:09 PM »
I had a good time reading the chapters of "Great Escape". I love the plots which are beyond imagination, the unexpected turn of events and the rather strange characters and behaviors of the girls, especially Wmatsui.

Looking fwd to new stories. Thanks, author-san!  :)
I do, too! You could definitely become a writer, Miyu. Or, even better, you could become a director or producer and make your stories into TV shows!!!

Glad everything worked out, and I can't wait for your next story. :heart: :heart: :heart: Bye Bye~!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #399 on: August 23, 2013, 09:16:26 AM »
Huhu...at last I read "Great escape" ... :P

:cathappy: :cathappy: :deco: :deco:

Thanks a lot Miyu for sharing this awesome fanfic...

Love it so much.. XD

and for Mayuki...later I read...

:nervous still not reading it yet..BUT I will read it for sure...

Thanks!!

:cathappy: :deco: :twothumbs :twothumbs :cathappy: :deco:
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi To 100 Kaime No Koi (movie ver.) feat AOI