JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aimai ME MIND

Author Topic: My Life As A ......  (Read 6223 times)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
My Life As A ......
« on: December 24, 2007, 05:11:19 PM »
Hi guys. I'm starting to work on some of my old stuff. It's still unfinished but I hope I could.I'm not good with grammar so please bare with me.  XD
Enjoy.

BLOOD 1

Hitomi & Rika are having another fight at Rika’s apartment. That is the main reason why Hitomi walks all alone at the cold night street of Tokyo. Different thoughts were whirling in her mind. She wishes she were dead so that she won’t feel the grief she having now. Then, her phone rang.

“Yeah. Who is this?”

“Yoshizawa! This is Tsunku. Where the hell are you now?! Do you know what’s tomorrow?” Asked by the furious producer. Hitomi check her memory trying to remember tomorrow’s activity.

“All of us are going to France for Hello Project international concert tour.” Hitomi said unexcitedly.

“And…” Tsunku, as he wants Hitomi to add something.

“Me and the rest of the Gatas Brillantes soccer team will be having an exhibition fun match against the one of the France’s Lycon Team.” Hitomi continued.

“That’s right young lady. And I want you to go straight home and get an early sleep.”
“But I was home.” Hitomi lied.

“Oh no your not. I called your apartment 5 times but no one answering.”
“Oh… Sorry. I’m going home now.”

“You should be!” Tsunku as he hung up the phone.
Hitomi sigh and did what her producer told her. She was so restless as she went straight home. She plop on her bed tries to close her eyes. Problems between her and Rika for almost one week is such a bother that she didn’t get a decent sleep she need for tomorrow’s activity.

The next morning, Hitomi looks wasted & tired as she gets herself to Tokyo international airport. She was sitting on the waiting bench while massaging her head. Migraine was piercing her brain.

“I hate being like this.” Hitomi whispers to herself as she glances on her excited co artist. She doesn’t want this trip to be ruin by her. Then, from the far end where the departure passengers enter, she saw Rika coming. Hitomi try to stand up to greet her. But Rika immediately changes her direction and walks towards to her Viyuden co members when she notices Hitomi. In her disappointment, the short black haired girl returns to the bench, grabs her head, and waits for their flight.
Same thing happens at the plane. She was supposes to be sitting next to Rika. But her best friend manages to switch sit with Reina, who feels bored in the company of Koharu. Then again, She was disappointed. Hitomi just try to catch up some sleep since it will be a long day journey for them.

6:00 P.M when they arrive at France airport. Their group went straight toward to their reserved hotel. Hitomi immediately walks in to their assigned room and sits on the side of the bed waiting for Rika. Hitomi is inspecting her to be her roommate. She wanted to talk things over. Unfortunately…

“Gomen Hitomi san. Rika san said that…” Reina whisper shyly as she was cut short by her leader.

“Um… Yeah. I see. Please come in.” Hitomi said as she laid her back on the bed and start to close her eyes.

“By the way. Please have your dinner without me.” Hitomi continued without looking back at her.

“Are you sure?” Reina asked worriedly.

“Please go ahead. I’m not hungry.” Hitomi as she cover her face with her left arm.

“Ok. But you can give me a call if you want me to bring your food here.” Reina as she stand up and start heading her way to the door, walking backwards. Hitomi just nodded without taking her arm off her face. As she heard the door close, “Idiot Rika.” She whispers as tears trickles. Feeling depress & tired all day, She managed to sleep fast.

The next morning, all Hello project artists and staffs gather at the Hotel’s conference room. Tsunku schedule their first day as their general meeting. They will discuss everything about the concert. Organizers, promoters & some of the press also attended the meeting. Hitomi was absent minded that whole time as she keeps thinking on Rika who is sitting ten rows in front of her. She insisted in sitting at the back so that nobody would notice her unpleasant mood. Then, Tsunku look at his watch and its already 5 in the afternoon.

“Ok everyone. Our meeting for today is ended. All of you can leave as you please. And as for the you girls…” Tsunku implying all of his artists.

“I will let you all promenade this beautiful city until 8 in the evening. Just let my assistance here know where you are going and whose with you. That’s all.” Tsunku ended and walks toward to some of the concerts producers and sponsors.
All the girls cheered, happy and excited after hearing the announcement except for Hitomi. She want to have Rika’s moment in order to fix things up so, she immediately shove her way in to the mass of cheering girls as fast as she can but after spotting her, she saw Rika calling out for Yui & Erika. Disappointed, Hitomi decide to roam the cold street of France all alone.

Somewhere in this lovely city, few blocks from where the Hello project meeting was held, a battle was raging on. It was from the leaders of the two factions of vampire family. Brenda Bloodheart, Leader of the Sebastian House, & Venny Ditcher, Leader of the Vladimir House. Leaders of different vampire houses will engage in a combat where the survivor will be held as the head of the whole vampire houses in Europe for the next 5 decades.  These two groups are known as the most vicious and most powerful from the rest of the vampire houses ever known.  Most people knew their existence and they believe that this two vampire houses begun since King Louise VIII reign over France.

They start the battle at the rooftop of one of the building. But the place was too small, which made the two vampires fly themselves to the cities different location. Venny swing his halberd on his opponent. He uses his weapon advantage but it doesn’t seem effective against the speed of Brenda who only armed with a golden rapier sword. As they reach the central park, Brenda sees an opening giving Venny a powerful roundhouse kick, smashing him to the ground. A bit dizzy as he stands up, he didn’t notice Brenda is already on her way to finish the battle. Before Venny knew it, he was already pushed back to the tree and Brenda pierced her sword through his heart.
“AAARRRGGHH!!!!”

“HAHAHAHA!!!! How do you like it Venny?” Brenda mocks him as he is starting to burn down to ashes. Convinced that she won the match. She turns around and walks away.  But Venny didn’t give up that easily.

“If I’m going to die, better take you me sweetie”. With a smirk on his face, Venny use his last strength he can muster. He raises his arm, holding his weapon and throws it like a spear. Brenda sensed and dodges it. But she’s a bit late. The halberd managed to hook her arm and drags her for a few meters and smashed on one of the passing passenger bus’s windshields. This made the bus swirls on the road, crashing to the near vehicles, causing a huge turmoil and explosions.

A group of battle arbiters, who called themselves the Eyes, try to catch up on the heated battle. They are composed of different vampire house representative, which serves as the witness. Arriving at the central park, they learned that Venny was already defeated after seeing a Vladimir’s golden medallion hanging on the sword, pierced at the tree. Unfortunately, they didn’t spotted Brenda until the loud explosions on the near street caught their attention.

“Check that area immediately!!” shouted the Eye leader. Some fly to the rooftops while other search on the ground looking for the other contender. Sebastian & Vladimir minions followed these arbiters as well.

“We must find Mistress Brenda fast. Vladimir men might kill her if they manage to find her first.” Whisper by one of the Sebastian follower to his colleagues after they learned that Venny is dead & Brenda is missing.

“There she is!!” shouted by the other Sebastian follower. The Vladimir men also found her, charging with their unsheathed weapons.

“Protect the Mistress!!!” A Sebastian follower shouts as his men unsheathed their weapons and prepared for a combat as well.
Hitomi on the other hand was shocked with all the turmoil in front of her. She was too occupied with the ruckus when a fast moving black car suddenly pulled in front of her. 2 men wearing a black suit came out from back of the car and pulled Hitomi in.

“What? Who?!” Hitomi muttered as she startled.
 The driver immediately steps on the gas making a quick escape on the scene back to their hideout.

(End of Blood 1)

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 02:25:31 AM by Sancho »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: My Life As A ......
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 05:13:30 PM »
BLOOD 2     

Arriving at Sebastian House mansion, the black car park in front of the main door. Two handsome men exit from it and stop at the car’s back door.

“Welcome back Mistress.” Oliver and Renov, two right hand man of Brenda, greeted. Bowed down to give respect. To their surprise, scream and loud bump was heard inside as the car waggle up and down.

“What’s happening there?!” Renov shouted as he pulled the car door open. He was astonish to see that everyone, including his mistress, are all disarray.

At the mansions meeting hall;

“Your not mistress Brenda!!!!??”

“ That’s the tenth time you asked. I told you, for the tenth time, that I’m not Brenda!!! Hitomi ok. It’s Hitomi!!”  Hitomi, as she is getting frustrated. She was sitting on an antique chair at the middle of the room surrounded by 3 males, which she thought that are in charge of this place. Oliver, the one who asked annoying questions to Hitomi, returned his attention to the 2 other being inside the room.

“ I can’t believe this. We got someone who look exactly like our mistress.”

“Since she admitted that she is not our mistress. It only means one thing. We have a precious supper for tonight.” Renov whisper to the 2 as he face his prey with a sadistic look. Hitomi didn’t understand what they are talking about since they are talking in French dialect. But with Renov’s looking her like that, she is starting to get nervous but still, she managed to blurt out a word.

“Hey. Since I’m not the one you want, can I go now?” Renov just smile and walk towards to the girl. Hitomi tried to move back on the empty space the chair can provide for her as Renov put at rest both his hands on the armrest. His face was at least an inch away from her.

“What’s the hurry Love? Don’t want to have a little party with us?” Renov smiles a little bit more to show his fangs, which is starting to protrude longer.

“Y…your.. a..”

“Haven’t seen a vampire before?” Renov followed by a laugh. He is starting to lay the tip of his fangs on her. Hitomi was to shock to move an inch. She thinks her whole body numb but she can still feel a pair of spike pricking her neck. Shutting her eyes off, she did what instinctively the last thing a mortal female could do. Scream. Her heart beat faster that she has never been before. She really hates being anxiety in a longer state. She wants this thumping feeling stop immediately. But… “That’s odd. Why do I still feel nervous if I’m dead? Does that mean…” Hitomi open her eyes slowly. She doesn’t have Renov’s attention anymore but the one who is next to him, bearing a sword, separating her from the predator.

“What’s the meaning of this Oliver? I didn’t expect that you’re having a compassion for a human girl. Especially this one”. Renov with a smirk on his face trying to hint something.

“I don’t know why a brainless like you became Mistress Brenda’s trust worth.”

“Why you…” With that insult, Renov smile change to hatred and was about to make his move but he stop when Oliver lift something on his left hand.

“If the Vladimirs knew that Mistress Brenda was missing, they will take that opportunity to attack us. You know how strong they are. Don’t you? Only our mistress has such power to defeat them.”

“But… With the Vladimir Medallion of Venny together with that girl, we can deceive them for a time being until we find our Mistress. Right, Oliver?” Oliver lift up his sword and face the owner of the old husky voice.

“Mistress Brenda was really lucky having a wise adviser such as you Master Balgus. You can even read my mind.” He said with a smile. That last person in the room walks forward between the two.

“That’s why you two have to accomplish special task. Oliver, you will be in charge in keeping Ms. Hitomi safe while Renov will conduct a search mission for our Mistress. Is that clear?” Balgus said and walks away from the room.  The two men stand and bow down. “ I will get you someday, Oliver!” Renov thought and left the room as well. He really hates Oliver’s guts as he always ahead of him.

“Are you ok Hitomi?” Oliver as he put his hand on the shoulder of the trembling girl. Hitomi snaps out and shrugged his hands off.

“Get away from me you monsters!!!” She yelled. She runs back and grabs the candle stand and charge towards to Oliver as she swings the newfound weapon.

“Hey!! Stop it! We won’t hurt you. I promise!” Oliver said in Japanese dialect.

“What do you mean!! You monsters suck bloods from humans right?!! Why would I believe you!!” Hitomi still swinging the stand.

“It’s because your presence will keep this house safe from intruders!” Oliver, who is now at the very edge of the room, trying to step back away from the girl. Hitomi stop in confusion.

“What do you mean?” Oliver explains the details, which made her brought down the stand as she is beginning to understand the situation. Oliver smiles and pulled out something from his pocket. But Hitomi immediately raises her weapon again. She just to cautious on things.

“Hey! I thought you’ve already understand the situation?”

“Yeah. I do. But I still don’t trust any of you. It’s like you’ll just kill me after you achieved my used to you!”

“Yes. Maybe your right.” Oliver starts to walk towards Hitomi. This time, his face turn into more serious look. Without knowing, Hitomi was backing away. She didn’t realize this until her back hit the end wall. Cornered. She was going to run from the side but Oliver’s both quick hand stamps on the wall, blocking Hitomi’s way.

“But you’re lucky. I’m not the kind who break promises specially to the one I owe.” His left-hand reach something on his pocket and show it Hitomi.

“Wear this ring. This will keep the vampires from detecting you’re a mortal.” Hitomi was still shock but the sparkling item somehow caught her attention. She was amazed with the ring. It was made with gold and crafted with roses & dragon design.

“That’s the symbol of Lord Sebastian so I want you to take care of it.” He said stepping back to give Hitomi a few space.  “And here.” Oliver continued, reaching out Hitomi’s cell phone.”

“What? How did you…” She was in the mid sentence.

“I took some of your friends numbers and addresses. There lives will help you motivate to you new temporary role. I don’t want you to call any of them. I’m warning you that if you do, you will see one of them on that table.” Oliver as he pinpoint the long table on the room. Hitomi was furious with the threat but nodded, she know that she can’t fight against this vile creatures. She can’t forgive herself if something bad happen to her fellow artist and friends.

“I’ve never break any promise since I was born. But, I don’t remember anyone who betrayed me lives.” Hitomi gulped hearing these words and nodded in assurance that she understands him well.

“Well then, since we know our position, I will introduced you to our mistress’s servant. She will give you things you need around the house.” Oliver said as he pulls gently of Hitomi’s hand, where she worn the ring, and press a tiny button. Immediately, the room’s door opened and enters a girl, which makes Hitomi’s eyes almost popped out in surprise.

“Rika?”

(End of Blood 2)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 05:15:39 PM by Sancho »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 10:07:39 PM »
Your writing style is pretty choppy, but I'm really interested in the story line. Keep updating! I'll keep reading.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 01:36:32 AM »
So, is it really Rika that's the servant to the Mistress of the House of Sebastian, or is it just a doppleganger, like how Yossi is for the Mistress herself?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 02:13:14 AM »
rndmnwierd - Yep. I think so too. I guess it's because I didn't put much detail and it turn out to be a fast phasing story. But I'll try to improve it.  :D

JFC - We will find that out soon.  :P

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 02:22:22 AM »
Ok. I think it's a good start but I know I have to put more effort in developing my writing style. here's an update.
Dozo.

BLOOD 3

Everyone was so worried on what happen to Hitomi. She was missing for almost 12 hours. Tsunku on the other hand was so furious to his staff for being irresponsible. Nobody knows where she went last night. But the one who is the most affected was Hitomi’s longtime friend and lover Rika. Yuko and some of her closed friend tried to comfort the crying girl. Then they heard a call that someone saw her at the hospital. Everyone rush to the said location. Other young artist specially the kids and some of the staffs were ordered to stay at the hotel.

“Please be safe.” She thought. Crying while running towards the room where they confine Hitomi. Found where it was. Rika was about to grab the handle when it suddenly open and the doctor came out. He was a surprise to the girl that tumbles down on the floor after losing her balance from not grabbing the doorknob.

“I’m sorry miss. Are you alright?” The doctor apologies while helping the young girl back to her feet. He also reaches his handkerchief to her after spotting her face messed with tears. Rika on the other hand didn’t know how to react. She was dumbfound until…

“I’m so sorry doctor. The girl is not good with French words.” Tsunku apologies in English dialect and bowed his head down.

“Oh… I see…” He return his attention to girl and… “ I’m sorry.” He said and bows his head like a Japanese does. Rika snaps back to reality and asked for her friend’s condition.
The doctor’s eyebrow meet for not understanding the girl but when he heard the name..

“Hitomi Yoshizawa?” The doctor thought for a moment before he gesture her to come in. He also put his pointing finger in front of his lips saying to keep quiet. Rika entered followed by the doctor and Tsunku. The nurse as the doctor’s order halted the rest of the visitors.
In front of them laid an unconscious girl wearing a light blue hospital gown. Few roll of bandages wrapped the crown of her head and her left arm. She was also aided with dextrose. Rika almost cried out seeing her friend in this condition. She covers her mouth as she tries not to make noise. The nurse that was assisting the patient offers Rika a chair. She also tries to calm Rika down, telling her that she can stay beside her friend if she promised not to wake her up. Rika’s depression somehow decreases and gave thanks to nurse who is now leaving for her other patient.

“Are you sure she’s the Hitomi Yoshizawa you know?” Asked the doctor to Tsunku whom he thinks is the only one who is worth to talk.

“What do you mean? You haven’t got her identity?”

“Apparently, yes. She doesn’t have any identification I.D. with her.

“What happen to her? Where did she get all those bruises?” The doctor gaze Rika direction for a while. She was more unperturbed than before. But fretfulness is still mark on her face. Then he returns his attention back to Tsunku.

“Haven’t you heard the accident few hours ago? Paramedic says she’s one of the victims. But I’m not concern about her bruises because it’s just minor compare to her serious problem.” Tsunku felt an icy feeling on his spine hearing this serious word.

“What do you mean…. Doctor?”

“Amnesia?!” Eri blurted out in disbelief of what happened. Tsunku just raise his hand trying to calm down everyone in the hotel conference room who haven’t gone to see the girl at the hospital.

“How long will Nee chan be at that state? Asked the youngest girl, who is tried to comfort by her mom, as she was about to cry.

“I can’t answer that either. Amnesia is an unpredictable illness. No one knows when the patient would recover.” Tsunku rest both his hand on the desk, eyes on the floor. He was trying to think of a best word to say.

“ But it will really be over if we don’t do something about it, don’t we?” Everyone pop an unsure look, as they didn’t got what the producer is trying to say.

“What I mean..” he continued “ is that we will still continue what we already planned for coming here.” Tsunku grin, making everyone an expression of “What the hell are you talking about” look. They can’t believe that he’s still up to it even in a situation like this. A bit of racket was heard in the room but the producer just stood quietly, folding his arm in front of him wearing a serious face this time. A few minutes later, the noise turn down. It’s like most of the group songs were Tsunku just waiting to sing his line.

“Yes, like I said, we will continue what we came here but we will change it a bit. I just thought that a thing that could help a person with amnesia is by letting her see, do, & feel what she used to.”

“You mean, Hitomi might recover if she join our activity?” asked one of his staff.

“Actually, the doctor insists we do it. He said that it would be all right as long as we don’t let her stress too much. He will assign a few nurses to monitor her every time she’s out of the hospital. But, he also want Hitomi to return after the activities.”

“You mean I’ll be sleeping alone tonight?” Reina divulged accidentally making everyone laugh. Embarrassed, she sunk down from her sit, covered her face with the magazine she was holding
“You’re her roommate?” Tsunku asked. Reina just nod, still covering her face.

“ Will someone help Reina to fix Hitomi’s things and brought it to the hospital?”

“I will help!” answered by someone at the back who they the called the miracle one.

“Good. Then I’ll leave that task to both of you. And to the rest, thank you for being supportive to Hitomi san.” He step back and bowed down. Most of them were a surprised seeing him do that kind of act. They shuffle there way to stand up and bow properly in return.

“ Oh. I almost forgot,” Tsunku continued a he assumed a standing position again.” That always keep coordinated with your managers. They will give you a notice for every slight changes of plan I would make. And please, don’t be stubborn. I don’t want any same incident like Hitomi happen again.” From a mild face turns to a bit serious look. He scans them wearing this kind of expression and paused every time his eyes meet someone who is suspected persistent to every rule he make.

“Don’t give me that damn look old man.” Miki whisper but Aya nudge her at the arm.

“Hey. That hurts you know.” She sulks making Aya to ssexy beast. Miki looks funny when she make a cutely pout.

“ I want everyone to have a good rest tonight and be ready for tomorrows activity. That’s all for now.” With a slight bow, he leaves the premises.

(End of Blood 3)

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 08:03:32 PM by Sancho »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 03:11:01 AM »
So that's the vampire mistress the real Rika's with, and Hitomi is with a Rika lookalike? Neato.

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 04:07:51 AM »
Hitomi has such a horrible start in this story. Fight with Rika and now kidnapped.  I'm worried about how long their France trip will last....

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 05:58:55 AM »
So if the vampire Mistress has amnesia as the doctor said...well, let's just say that she's going to be feeling a lot of strange urges as she becomes surrounded by the other H!P members. :rolleyes:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
rndmnwierd - Yup. And she will be doing some strange things in the future chapter ( I think  :P)

shindoushiz - Oh nice seeing you here. Thank you for your time. Yup. Hitomi got a bad start in the story but judging this new chapter. I don't think she is.  :D

JFC - She sure is but something will stop her in doing so.  :D

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
This one is a bit short. But I'm still hoping for your enjoyment.

Apprécier

BLOOD 4

“ Hhmm…three days. I wonder how long I’ll be in this state.” She thought. Worried, while staring at the ceiling. Hitomi turns to her left, gazing the only reason that keeps her out from boredom. Her eyes traces the nice curve line that every woman’s dream off. No doubt she can be one of the world’s best top model if only her mistress didn’t treat her cruelly. Bruises and some slight welt really show off from her pale smooth skin. She wants to caress her but chooses not to. Some of her still swell welts might wake her up. She knows that this girl gone through rough times. Brushing aside the girl’s hair, Hitomi saw her smiling face. She looks like a little girl who just receives a bunch of sweet candies. It only proves that sleeping is her most valued thing of comfort. Not wanting to take away this small satisfaction of her, Hitomi slip off the bed slowly. Although naked, she didn’t bother to take the blanket with her. A fine silk white robe is just hanging a few steps from the bed. After slipping it on, she moves to the closed curtain window and took a small peek

“It’s ok to open it as widely as you want.” That sudden voice almost makes her jump off her feet. Good thing Hitomi manage to cover her mouth.

“Stupid! You might give me a heart attack the next time you do that!” She yelled, but not loud enough that could make the girl to wake up. Oliver smiles when he notices it.

“ Eh? No wonder why Charlotte was so happy this days.” He said while staring at the direction of the bed. Hitomi look at her too with a smile.

“Yeah, although I really feel sorry for her. Why do she have to stay in this kind of nightmare? She can leave this place if she want to, right?” But Oliver just keeps quiet. Hitomi thinks that it’s a question she mustn’t ask. She is still not familiar with their customs. One slight mistake might results for not seeing her family and friends ever again. In order to play safe, she tries to change the topic

“You said that I could open it as widely as I can? But if I do that, it will make a vampire burn right?”

“Well, your right. We burn down if we expose our self to any ultraviolet rays. That’s why Mistress Brenda is one of the most powerful vampire.  She is also one so called the Day walker.”

“Day walker? What’s that?”

“Day walkers are vampires that is capable of withstanding ultraviolet rays.”

“So you mean to say, that she can walk in day light like normal people does?”

“Yes.” From this answer, Hitomi got worried.

“What’s the matter?” Oliver asked after noticing it. Hitomi just shook her head and smile.

“ Oh nothing. Don’t mind me.” Oliver look at her for a moment. This makes Hitomi a bit nervous. She doesn’t want herself to look suspicious so she look back at him. Concentrating at his face until she notices something.

“ Hey. It’s that an eye bag?”

“Huh?” Oliver cut off from his trance and touches the lower part of his eyes.

“Well, I think so.” Hitomi pace towards him and examine his eyes.

“Yes. It is an eye bag.” She giggles “ you know what, my name means eyes in English?”

“ Yeah… I know that.” Oliver, sneering a bit.
“ I never thought that vampires could attain such thing as eye bags.” Hitomi, walks back to the windows.

“ Even though were immortal, we still possess a body like humans … although we can regenerate faster. And beside, it’s your fault why I got this.” Oliver, pointing his finger to his bugs.

“Eh? How come it’s my fault?”

“ We used to sleep at day time. Since I’m in charge of you, I have to change my sleeping habit.”

“ Hey. You’re not the only one who’s adjusting. I’m having a hard time trying to…” Hitomi paused for a moment as she thought of something. “ You said you’re in charge of me. Meaning you’re watching me?”

“Yeah.”

“ 24 hours?”

“ Yeah.”

“BAKA!!!” Hitomi yelled, grabbing the pillows and start throwing it to him.

“Hey. What are you doing?” as he try to deflect the pillows.

“ You’ve seen it! You’ve seen me naked! And a top of that, you’ve seen me doing it!!” Hitomi, continuing to throw more pillows.

“ Oh come on! Who wants a flat chested girl like you!? And besides that, what you’ve done to Charlotte is just a common thing?”

“FLAT CHESTED!? COMMON THING!? YOU PERVERT!!” even though they been shouting for hours. Charlotte seems not affected as she slumbers peacefully.

“ I love you, Mistress Brenda.” She murmurs. A droplet of tears of happiness slides through her cape nose.

(End of Blood 4)

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:39:04 PM by Sancho »

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 05:12:54 AM »
What is an "eye bug"?

I hope this doesn't cause Yossy trouble in the future, being with Charlotte like that and maybe explaining it to Rika. :lol: And it looks like Charlotte doesn't know about the switcheroo?? dun dun dun~! The part where she's so happy to be with her mistress was sweet. :wub: Yossy is such a girl magnet. :pimp:

“ You’ve seen it! You’ve seen me naked! And a top of that, you’ve seen me doing it!!” Hitomi, continuing to throw more pillows.
The first thing that came into my mind when she said "doing it", was 'using the toilet'.  :P Was thinking on the wrong track there!^^;;

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 07:04:45 AM »
Eye bags? Perhaps. I'm glad she's getting along with Rika's counter part. ;)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 03:47:15 AM »
So now Yossi's impersonating the Mistress, and she's bonking the Rika-lookalike? :o

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum...I don't know whether to find that hot or disturbing. :dunno:

Actually, scratch that. I do know...it's definitely more disturbing than hot.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 07:37:08 PM »
shindoushiz - Hahaha sorry. I got mess up with my spelling. Thanks for noticing it. I'll edit it now. :P. Well. that's Yossie alright. She doesn't have any problem when it comes to girls.

rndmnwierd - Yup. I'm glad she is.

JFC
- You think so? hmmmm.... Well I hope I can make it up something on my next Chapter.  :D :D :P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:37:49 PM by Sancho »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »
Now let's see what happen to our other Yossie.

享用

BLOOD 5

“ Is it true? You’re joining our team again?”

“ Not only me, the coach asked Ayaya as well. He thought that you guys need a hand.”

“ And what that’s suppose to mean?” But Maki just grins after a sipping from her coffee. Rika just pout until she remembers something.

“Wait a minute, is it Miki’s turn to look after Hitomi today?”

“Can you tell? After hearing the news from the coach, Miki is the first one to be excited. She said that she would be teaching Ayaya a few basics so she asked me to switch our watching hour.

“That’s true but I doubt it. I guess Miki will teach her some other things.”

“ Some other naughty thing perhaps?” They both laugh. But stop when they heard someone knocking the wall. It was a nurse who just passed by on their opened door room.

“ Don’t forget you’re in a hospital. You’re disturbing the other patient.” An angry nurse said but the two didn’t understand her for she was speaking in French dialect. Good thing her gesture of putting a finger in front of her lips.

“ Oh. We’re sorry about that.” Maki said and bowed her head. Rika bowed to and she was astonished to hear her speaking in English. The nurse nodded and left.

“ Wow. You can speak English?”

“ I thank Ayaka for that.” They both chuckles.

“ Why don’t you let me take care of Hitomi for a while. You haven’t rest for almost 3 days. You always come here every time our rehearsals finish.” Rika look at her fingers as she plays with it.

“ Well you see, I think Hitomi needs company.”

“ She can talk to the nurses right?” Rika was surprise to hear a cold word from her. But Maki looks like she didn’t mind what she said as she made another sip from her coffee. 

“ But I think Hitomi needs right now are her… friends.” Rika was stuttered saying the last word.

“ Why do you hesitate to say the last word? Are you guilty or something?” Maki still looking at the cup of her coffee.

“ G… guilty? What …do you mean?”  Rika said while looking down are her fingers. She was afraid to stare at Maki. She was shaking. But a thump noise made by the cup surprise and makes her look up. She caught Maki’s eyes lock in her direction. Feeling she can’t hold on any longer, she turns to her left and look outside the window. It was a long minute of deafening silent. But Rika feels it’s almost an hour. Maki really know how to make the person she’s talking with feels uneasy. Rika want to break it. She was about to say something but Maki cut her off.

“ Leave her Rika. I don’t want you to hurt Hitomi ever again.” Rika’s eyes grew wide. She can’t believe she heard it from the mouth of her former group mate.

“ It’s better to leave her before she remember everything.”

“ I can’t do that… I…”

“ Admit it. It’s your fault. If you only hear Hitomi out in a first place, nothing like this happen.” Rika was breaking down. She covers her mouth trying to stop herself from crying. But she didn’t manage to stop her tears flow on the side of her face.

“But… But what if she remembers everything? Hitomi would know that I took care of her. And…”

“ … And that will hurt her even more. She will feel that you are only doing this to redeem yourself. You want to make up for your mistakes. You don’t like her. You only like yourself. A self centered like you don’t deserve someone like Hitomi.”

“ But…” Rika was cut short when a girl, wearing a dress with different kind of flower design, stood in front of them

“ Am I interrupting or something? I’ll just wait outside if you guys finish. It was Hitomi. Rika immediately look away from her and wipe her tears off. Maki used this opportunity stand up and hold Hitomi’s hand.

“ No Hitomi. We’re already finish. We are just waiting for you.” Maki said as she examined Hitomi in a girlier look.

“ You know what? I’ve really wished Tsunku didn’t changed your image. You are far better than your tomboyish look.”

“ You think so? “ Maki nodded with a smile.

“ So, are we going now?” Hitomi as she glance at Rika’s direction. She is still looking away trying to calm down.

“ I’m sorry Yossie. I might not make it with you today. Maki said that Tsunku want to talk to me. Please enjoy Maki’s company instead.” Rika looking at her friend this time. She tried to smile but her tears are still obvious. Hitomi played that she didn’t notice it.

“ Oh, I see. Well then, see you later… Ishikawa san.” Hitomi smiled and left the room. Maki followed but she gave Rika a cold stare before closing the door. Assured that they already left. Rika cover her face and cried.

(End of Blood 5)

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:43:45 PM by Sancho »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 11:10:36 PM »
^ Ouch...pretty harsh words there from Maki.  Can't deny that it does sort of make sense, but still...geez. :O

JFC - You think so? hmmmm.... Well I hope I can make it up something on my next Chapter.  :D :D :P
Never said that it wasn't hot, just...more disturbing than hot.  It's still hot though. :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 06:13:02 AM »
I agree that Maki's kinda harsh, but I guess Rika does deserve it. In a way.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 04:45:25 PM »
rndmnwierd - As far as I know, Maki is one of the most closest friend of Yossie. I guess anyone can be harsh if their love one are mess up.

JFC - Ohh I see. Now I know what kind of story makes you feel..... disturb. :twisted:  :P. Now I'm a bit worried of my next Chapter. But I'll try to eased it up.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:47:29 PM by Sancho »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »
Ok Guys. I'm going to write Hitomi's name this way. It means that she's Brenda. It's just that I don't want anyone to be confuse with the naming.

楽しんで下さい  :D

BLOOD 6

“Are you alright Mistress Brenda?” Charlotte asked while brushing Hitomi’s hair in front of the drawer.

“ I’m fine. I’m just sleepy… that’s all.” Hitomi didn’t want Charlotte to notice that the reason she look anxiety is because of disappointment.

“ How come no one’s calling me?” She thought, sliding her hand on the drawer box where her cellphone is kept. But she was astonished when Charlotte immediately kneels down in front of her.

“ I’m so sorry Mistress, It’s my fault. I shouldn’t ask you at that time. I will take your punishment as you please.” Hitomi thinks Charlotte was implying about what they did the last time on bed. She shakes her head and pulled the girl up.

“ You shouldn’t be sorry. I really enjoy your company back then.” She said with a smile. This makes the other girl melts.

“I hope you stay like this forever… Mistress.” She thought. Didn’t realize that she’s moving her body like a metal attracted to a magnet. Hitomi notice it but didn’t mind as the other girl transfer her weight to the short black haired girl. Hitomi brushes the girls hair aside. “ You really look like her… “ She though. Then …

“Ahem… am I interrupting something? A man, dress in a very formal black tuxedo with a matching knee leveled black cape that draped from his left shoulder. Charlotte, surprised, moves back and bowed down on the new comer.

“ Oliver… I told you to stop doing that. “ Hitomi, shocked while holding her chest, looking at his direction. But Oliver just gave a small laugh and bowed down for her forgiveness.

“ We have to get going. The Baron doesn’t have the attitude of waiting.”

“ Huh? I thought I’m the one in charged here? He supposed to be the one who is willing to wait. “ Hitomi jokingly said.

“ So… did you enjoy this evening?” The girl was cut off her window gazing, successfully got her attention to girl who is sitting in front of her, elbows rested at the table, folding her hands so that she can rest her chin through it.  The atmosphere of the place was really romantic. A thing to be expected in any restaurant in France.

“ Oh. Very much.” She said while raising a goblet of Champaign between them. Maki chuckled.

“ That’s good. I thought your getting bored being with me. “

“ No, not at all. It’s just that…” She paused for a moment, not sure if it’s ok to say it.

“ You’re thinking about Rika?” Maki, as she managed to read what her friend’s in mind. Hitomi was nervous but disturbed on what she saw on that morning. She put down the goblet while thinking of the right question to ask.

“That girl, Ishikawa san, why is she crying?” 

“Are you sure you want to know why?” Hitomi hesitated for a moment but she thought that it would be good to know it since she can’t remember anything. That’s why she gave a nod to the girl.

“I’m not really sure if I have to answer that question. It might affect your recovery.”

“No. It’s ok. I was thinking that it might help me to recover fast.” Hitomi, giving Maki an assurance that she’ll be fine. There is a paused for a minute before an answer was given to the girl.

“ You dumped her and choose me instead.” Hitomi’s eye grew wide after hearing this. They ‘re been out for that whole day without knowing her relationship with Maki.

“What? Are you saying that we were going out before that accident happened?” Maki just gave her a nod. Another long pause occur.

“Do you feel regret? I’ll get mad at you if that’s true.” Maki, breaking the silence.

“N... No. It’s just that…” She was cut off. Unsure what she had to say.

“ Do you want to go back? You look tired.”  Maki as she study Hitomi’s serious face. The other girl, feeling she is saved from the last question, agreed. Maki just smiled. She pulled Hitomi’s hand while going out of the place.

The Sebastian’s Main hall is an exquisite place to the eye of anyone who visits the place. It’s a circular room where huge wooden statue of remarkable curve serve as it column. Three magnificent chandeliers made from finest sapphire and ruby hang at the center.  A vast, carpeted, wooden stair is something that can’t be ignored in the place. The railings are handcrafted each with different design. It shows that even a mere stair is an art itself. At the topmost of the stair, it split into two, which brings anyone to the second deck at each side of the hall. It will give anyone an astonishing view of the whole scene. But there is someone who doesn’t feel good about this great hall. Hitomi admitted that it is such a nice place but the beings, present at that place, made her sick. She didn’t doubt that the drinks that are served where warm blood. Most vampires present are doing insane sexual act you can imagine. Some are, if not playing, are torturing their human slaves. Seeing this vile creatures act made her scared. She’s a human like the slaves. Hitomi got a new habit of rubbing the ring that Oliver gave her last time. It’s the last and only tool she can use to be safe in the place and rubbing it makes her feel relax at least. The ring can change her blood temperature, making the vampires difficult to detect her as a human. Hitomi suddenly felt a hand in her shoulder. She should be freaking out specially if you thought that you where alone in that unpleasant place. But it’s different. She didn’t scream at all because somehow, she felt that she’s not alone. After three days had passed, she managed to trust even to a vile vampire like Oliver.

“Just relax. I’ll stay with you. Always.” With that small whisper, Hitomi manage to give a smile as she turn around to face her newfound friends. Oliver just gave a gentle smile back while Charlotte made a graceful bow infront of her mistress.

“Let’s not keep the Baron waiting, shall we?” And with that, they pass the great hall. Going to the next room where her visitor awaits.

“Ahh. Mistress Brenda Bloodheart. It’s my pleasure to see you again.” The Baron greeted. Hitomi examine him from head to toe. Giving him a remark inside her head.

“I don’t like this old man.”

(End of Blood 6)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 05:03:02 PM by Sancho »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aimai ME MIND