JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Lonely

Author Topic: [Dishonored] WM, MY,SM,YP Collabortive Steampunk G-B fanfic #50 -Complete-  (Read 105585 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
It was a corrupt place, many have denied the government, many have lived in suffering…. Nothing could stop the chaos...

That's what I had believed, living my life.

I was a Major, a young woman born with royal blood and given high honor since I was a baby. Us Majors are the Kings and Queens of this time, princes and princesses, dukes and duchesses...

And Masters. Masters of Supreme Court, Masters of the richest and most respected families, and Masters to slaves. Slaves who can serve us with no questions asked.

Those were Minors, the commoners who lived in the lower Summit. Who knows what they do expect for work in factories and junkyards, maybe. I've never seen a Minor myself, but I'm sure their disgusting. Some created to be monsters, others hypnotized, I'm sure the Majors had plans for them.

Minors can be turned into slaves to work for us, but there are still some that resist us. Those are the rebels. All of them are kept in a special dungeon in an underwater containment ground called the Rapture, which was once a paradise, now a prison where no one can escape.

This place has changed before my eyes. I grew up watching a war, between us and Korea. It was the ultimate battle between our two countries, and it almost destroyed everything we knew.

When it was all over, al we have was wreckage, ruin, and ruble. We rebuilt the entire city, and we now use steam power as well as newly created technology.

I thought I could live my life in peace now. I thought everything was perfect.

Until I met... her.

----------------------------------------------------

It was a corrupt place, many have denied the government, many have lived in suffering... Nothing could stop the chaos.

That's what I had thought, through the years I've tried to survive.

Now I'm living in the Rapture. Before the war, I had heard it was a paradise! Beautiful landscapes and things people could imagine beyond the horizon. Now it's a detainment facility for us rebels. Luckily I'm not the only one here.

A friend of mine, named Kashiwagi Yuki, a talented engineer who had studied it way before the war. His father made use of him before he died, using the inventions he had created for good use and a close acquaintance of mine, Watanabe Miyuki, who I do not know well, yet Yuki seems to be close friends with her.

Now in the midst of the struggle, Yuki seemed to have made blueprints of a robot he had been wanting to create, named Subject Delta. Now all he needed was the parts...

Once I had gotten everything, she had gotten to work, it had taken a few months to complete. But it looked like Yuki's best masterpiece. Miyuki and I had looked at it in awe... Yet Miyuki had mentioned it looked like her younger sister, Watanabe Mayu, who had died during the war so we had named it after her in memory of her sister.

During these next few months, it seemed as though there was a civil war between the rebels in Rapture, hence why me and Yuki named it "The Rapture Civil War", I had managed to escape yet I was able to come back easily. We all hid in a lower part of the Summit, where no Major could find or control us, and we dubbed it "Sector R7"

R for Rebel, 7 for the seven Rebels who lead our group, including me.

I thought I could live, life the way it was now, having freedom.

Until, I found... her.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hey guys Michael here I know I have, TPTAOP, TDS and my OS collection to do but this came to my head, as you can see it's Steampunk themed with little hints of Bioshock references~ It's a collaborative effort between me and Ruka Kikuchi~ I might ask her to say some things on here too~ As always please comment and enjoy~
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:07:38 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Dishonored] WM, MY, SM, YP Collabortive Steampunk Themed fanfic 8/8/14
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 08:42:52 PM »
Yuki masterpiece is Mayu :mon huh2: :mon fyeah:
I Likeeeeeeeee :mon star:

Interesting story~ :mon thumb: :on GJ:
update soon :bow:

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
The plot is interesting... who could be the leader of the rebels, neee... and who is that of royalty?

Update update! I'm curioussss
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I'm excited yet wondering how this will go :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline River1721

• Member+
Yukirin made cyborg Mayu :ding:
I wonder who the Rebels and Royals are? :dunno:
It's really interesting :mon thumb:
Can't wait for more :k-thrilled:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: [Dishonored] WM, MY, SM, YP Collabortive Steampunk Themed fanfic 8/8/14
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 09:54:02 AM »
Yuki masterpiece is Mayu :mon huh2: :mon fyeah:
I Likeeeeeeeee :mon star:

Interesting story~ :mon thumb: :on GJ:
update soon :bow:

Mayu was created, by Yuki as a robot whom before she named Subject Delta (Bioshock 2 reference) in Rapture (Another Bioshock reference) where all the rebels hid so that the Majors couldn't get to them.

The plot is interesting... who could be the leader of the rebels, neee... and who is that of royalty?

Update update! I'm curioussss

Well you'd have read more to find out :D Me and Ruka are working on the next chapter now :)

I'm excited yet wondering how this will go :)

Hopefully it'd go well Kuro~ Hopefully <3

Yukirin made cyborg Mayu :ding:
I wonder who the Rebels and Royals are? :dunno:
It's really interesting :mon thumb:
Can't wait for more :k-thrilled:

Yep~ She/He did :) Well later on you'd be able to find out~

Just for your information guys this is also a Genderbender fanfic~ Out of all the characters I have properly introduced Yukirin is a guy (As with all my fanfics :D)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Hey guys another day, another update <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The Importance Of Watanabe Miyuki Pt 1

Yuki’s POV

Finally! I have made another contraption~

I raised up my goggles with a triumphant smile.

This is the life, covered in grease and oil, the smell of gasoline like perfume, and the sparks flying as metal melds together to create such beauty. Well, to me, it's paradise, and I'm sure there's someone out there who agrees with me.

"Oi, Black!" I heard Center's voice as he and Mayu both walked in. "What the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be..."

Both Mayu and Center looked at me funny and I can’t help but wonder why?

"Nani?" I asked innocently.

Center face palmed as Mayu came up with a rag and wiped some black oil off my face.

"Mou~ what am I going to do with you?"

I giggled seeing her cute expression and kissed her forehead gently. "Arigatou, Mayu."

"So, what are you making?"

“Look!” Their eyes ogled at the sight of my pneumatic piston powered mini airship.

“How did you manage to find all the stuff for a pneumatic piston!?”

“Simply made it .”

“Oh!”

“What’s it for?”

“Well Saya-nii told me that some odd things were happening in the higher part of the Summit so he told me to create something to put a camera in to watch the strange happenings.”

“Guys!” Speak of the devil, I saw the Osaka guy rushed through the door in a panic...

“Saya-nii!” Our lookout, Yamamoto Sayu yelled as if it were an emergency…

“Milky’s missing!”

What...

Wait it is!

“What!?”

"It was them! They took her away! We need to save her!"

"On it!" We all ran with Center as we bulleted down the stairs and turned on the tracker system. We saw the blue dot that represented Milky, and the red ones were...

Them. The Severed Ones. They were mutants, under the control of the Cleaners. The same ones who tried to brainwash us as orders from the H.O.P.E. and now run the Rapture prison that formerly kept us trapped.

Assassins. After us.

“We have to use it Black!”

“Un! I’ll get to tweaking everything.”

So everyone got to work trying to figure out how to rescue Milky. I got round to tweaking the airship, Mayu tried to help, Sayanee was panicking as his partner was missing, let alone captured by ‘them’.

“Yuki-kun, I’m scared, what if they capture me too?” Mayu seemed scared and asked me, her creator.

“I’ll make sure they won’t capture you. Even if it costs me, my life. I created you, no being in the world could separate us.”

“Yuki-kun…”

Once I finished tweaking, I sent the airship out and watched as it flew down to Milky's location.

I turned on the video camera and the first thing we saw was Milky tied to a chair, gagged, with some of the Cleaners standing around her.

"Onee-chan!"

"Mayu!"

It was quite painful to see this, Miyuki was one of our most important allies, as she used to work under a Major but had escaped with documents that were useful to most, if not, all of the rebels in our mission to destroy the system.

Now she was almost under their control again.

We didn’t want that…. Not right now.

Then one of the Cleaners spoke, in a rough, grouchy voice..

“If you don’t give us what we need, we will hypnotise the girl and use her for our own purposes! We will let you keep that airship.”

Another one spoke, "For now, we have big plans for you, little one. Very~ big plans indeed."

We watched Milky struggle and try to break free from the chair, but then one of the men tazed her in the neck and knocked her out.

"Milky!"

“Give us those documents or she will be under our control, we will give you 10 days.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael's A/N Hello~ This is only part one of the first chapter and we introduced the main protagonist on the rebels side (It is not Yuki a.k.a Black) Center (Or Jurina :D)
We've also introduced Sayanee (Who's also a guy :D)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:52:02 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+

Center face palmed as Mayu came up with a rag and wiped some black oil off my face.

I giggled seeing her cute expression and kissed her forehead gently. "Arigatou, Mayu."

-----------------------------------------------

“Yuki-kun, I’m scared, what if they capture me too?” Mayu seemed scared and asked me, her creator.

“I’ll make sure they won’t capture you. Even if it costs me, my life. I created you, no being in the world could separate us.”

“Yuki-kun…”
:mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon thumb: :mon thumb: :mon thumb: :mon thumb:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Chapter 2: The Handyman and the Hetare

Sasshi’s POV

So Black tells us that Warukii’s in a tight situation right now, being the strategist, I had to figure out a plan to rescue her… Which was difficult, knowing that there are 5 Cleaners surrounding her. 

“Wota, figured something out yet?” Center asked me, feeling nervous.

“It’s gonna be quite difficult knowing there’s five Cleaners surrounding her, but I’ll get there eventually.”

“Alright, but don’t come too slow!”

“I am NOT slow!”

Mou~ why does everyone tease me? Calling me the Hetare king…

But I’m much more than that, and they know it! Before I even became a rebel, I was living the life in the Rapture. Sure, I mean, the place was full of delinquents, but I had friends.

At least… I thought they were.

“Oi, Sashihara!”

I looked up and saw Otabe sitting on top of the platform.

“Otabe-kun...”

“Whatcha standin’ around for?”

“I’m trying to find a way of rescuing Warukii~”

“I know ‘bout that. Saya-nii told me.”

“I need to help Black with some stuff.. I’m off, see you~”

“Wait a sec...” He jumped down from the balcony and walked over to me. “I’ve been meanin’ to ask, why are you always followin’ them around?”

“Eh?”

“I get that you’re pretty much Black’s assistant, but Center? What are you planning on doing?”

“I… Well, when he’s gone… I wanna become the next top.”

That’s right… I want to become the next top of the rebels. But, that’ll only happen when Center’s gone. And, that definitely won’t be any time soon.

He’s pretty much immortal...

“What does Black want from ya’?”

“Help with metal-work.”

“Alright.” Otabe started walking off, then he turned back and adjusted my cap. “It was crooked.”

“Arigato...”

I then rushed to Black’s place of work, to what looks like a factory for just one person.

“Black-kun!”

“Hai?”

“I thought you needed help with the metal work for that steam powered robot you had blueprints for a couple days ago.”

“Oh that! I’ll need you to get the steel pipes and metal plates for it then.”

“What will you need it for exactly?”

“Milky’s rescue mission. To get rid of those cleaners. I’ll be controlling it manually.”

“What!? You’ll get killed if it gets destroyed!”

“As long as she and Mayu are safe, I don’t really care what happens to me.”

“You are one dedicated man, Black-kun.” I could feel tears on the ridges of my eyes. Almost everyone here knew how much Black loved Mayu. It was too sweet~.

“Anyways, let’s get to work.”

“Hai!”

Knowing Black-kun, he and I, together had gotten the robot done in 12 and a half hours, I swear it was a record on his behalf. Too cool~.

It was tough labour for Black-kun, but he loved doing it. I remember Center-kun telling me that 13 years ago and ever since then, Black had been studying engineering. Creating works of art, to him it was a different world.

Ever since he had created Mayu, a living, talking, breathing robot, my thought of Black instantly changed.

He was smart, and also amazing. It was the best day of my life when he asked me to become his assistant. To work for such a clever man, it was mindblowing, to be honest.

“Sashihara?” I heard his voice as I broke from my fantasies. “Why are you spacing out?”

“Eh? Nothing.”

He giggled and punched my shoulder lightly. “You’re weird, y’know.”

“Un...” Somehow, when he says it…

It doesn’t hurt.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline River1721

• Member+
Chapter 1 -
Wow! Yuki is an amazing engineer! :mon fyeah:
Their so cute together! :mon lovelaff:
"It was them! They took her away! We need to save her!"
How did Milky get so easily captured?! :OMG: Are the assasins that good! :on freeze:
Jurina as the protagonist on the Rebels side :hehehe:
I hope Milky is okay :mon surr:

Chapter 2 -
Sure, I mean, the place was full of delinquents, but I had friends.
At least… I thought they were.
Poor Sasshi, I wonder what happened in the past :k-sad:
Yuki is so cool and so dedicated to Mayu. He's willing to risk his life for Mayu and her sister  :k-inlove:
I hope Sasshi will be able to come up with a good plan to save Milky :mon whimper:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+

“You are one dedicated man, Black-kun.” I could feel tears on the ridges of my eyes. Almost everyone here knew how much Black loved Mayu. It was too sweet~
Thats what i'm feeling right now :farofflook:

Waiting for next update :grin: :thumbsup

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Just for your information guys~ Yuki's robot looks a bit like this:

Just wider and more metallic~

And Sayanee, Yukirin, Sasshi and Yuihan are guys <3

A little flashback will be involved in a later chapter as to why Milky was captured so easily (River that is just to answer your question :D)

Plus River a little quote to help you know Yuki's dedication to Mayu~

So everyone got to work trying to figure out how to rescue Milky. I got round to tweaking the airship, Mayu tried to help, Sayanee was panicking as his partner was missing, let alone captured by ‘them’.

“You are one dedicated man, Black-kun.” I could feel tears on the ridges of my eyes. Almost everyone here knew how much Black loved Mayu. It was too sweet~
Thats what i'm feeling right now :farofflook:

Waiting for next update :grin: :thumbsup

Me and Ruka were saying how cute one of your comments was :)

Also next chapter will be coming later tonight~

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Trouble up ahead! Whats gonna happen?

What did they mean when they said big plans???

I wonder who are the rest of tje leaders..

Update soon! :deco:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Trouble up ahead! Whats gonna happen?

What did they mean when they said big plans???

I wonder who are the rest of tje leaders..

Update soon! :deco:

I think we've introduced all of the leaders : Otabe, Nezumi, Black, Center, Wota, Milky and Saya-nii~ Anyway~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 (Technically Chapter 1 Part Two)

The Importance of Watanabe Miyuki Part Two

Center’s POV

It was nearly time. Yuki has the robot prepared, funnily enough within a day, with the help of the Hetare Wota, who has our plan.

“What’s your plan Hetare?”

Wota just facepalmed himself, “Stop calling me that! Anyway, we’ll have you, Yuki and the others distract the Cleaners, whilst Otabe and I get Milky.”

“Okay, simple but effective. Let’s go!”

“Hai!”

Everyone then stormed to Miyuki’s location, it’s been 3 days before she was to be hypnotized by those Cleaners. We need to find her and get her out of there before something happens.

It was a serious situation that had to be dealt with. I knew it was Yuki’s que to storm in and try to destroy those Cleaners.

“Yuki-kun, please be safe.” I heard Mayu murmur in the background, worried for her creators safety. 

“I know.”

Black then stormed in, in his robot, shooting at everything he sees, especially the Cleaners, signalling for us to come in after him.

“It was very foolish of you lot to storm in to save your friend, now one of you has to pay the price.”

Then one of the Cleaners shot at the roof, breaking it in the process, which was aimed to Mayu, but then Black’s robot managed to save her. I salute you Black, for being such a dedicated person.

“Yuki!” Mayu’s shout was echoing through the hollow halls, she was mourning the possible loss of one the best engineers we’ve had.

I saw her eyes grow dark as she looked up at the Cleaners. She yelled angrily and started attacking them.

“How dare you!”

Her focus was on attacking the ones who injured her creator, the one who thought she was important. This is how she gets when she’s angry, when she’s seriously angry.

It’s like a separate personality, watching her become like that.

“I’ll never, EVER forgive you!”

Her body reflexes were so fluid, none of us thought she was human. Of course we knew she wasn’t, but did the Cleaners? She sent kicks, punches and whatever else at them and after a split second, most of them were on the ground. Except for one.

“You think you could beat and Alpha Series, child.”

“Of course I can beat you, scum.”

“Got her guys!” Both Otabe and Wota exclaimed.

“Go, go, go!”

“I’m not leaving guys, I’ll get this guy and get Yuki-kun out of here, just go with Onee-chan!”

“Good luck Mayu.”

“Thanks.” As she said this, Yuki managed to climb out of his robot, yet he fell again.

We were safely able to escape with Milky, so we rushed back to base and laid her down on the couch. She was still out cold and not responding, so it may be a while until she wakes up.

“Otabe, is she bugged?” Saya-nii asked as he knelt down and moved back the girl’s hair.

There weren’t any tracking devices or earbugs attached, and there doesn’t seem to be any scars that indicate she was implanted.

“She’s okay.”

“Oh, thank God...”

“I just wonder how Nezumi’s getting on with that Alpha Series Cleaner.”

“Agreed.”

Third Person POV

Meanwhile back at the abandoned warehouse, Mayu had been fighting the Alpha Series for quite a while now. She had grown quite accustomed to the fatigue and kept on fighting.

“M-Mayu…”

“Yuki-kun!”

Soon, a final kick reached the Cleaner, knocking it out. Blood was all over the engineer’s face, yet Mayu didn’t seem to care and kissed him directly in the lips.

“Yuki-kun...”

“Mayu… It hurts...”

“Don’t try to speak. I’ll take care of you.”

“Mayu...”

Mayu helped Yuki up to his feet and the two slowly walked back to base.

Center’s POV

“Center! I had word on a Major’s daughter becoming missing just recently, our tracker specified her being near here, also Mayu’s currently coming back with Black.” I heard Saya-nii speak the news.

“Luckily those two are alive. And a missing daughter, eh?”

“It was about 14 years ago, I think.”

A daughter missing for 14 years? Where could they have found her?

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because… look at the name.” he pointed at the newspaper article containing a picture and the name of the missing child…

“Matsui family, tragic car accident. 4yr old daughter, Matsui Rena, missing.”

“Matsui? But that… that’s MY family name.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:46:29 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I have a feeling this will be one long adventure to the point where the existence of something will pop up and the ending will be awesome.  Let's see how it'll go.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
I have a feeling this will be one long adventure to the point where the existence of something will pop up and the ending will be awesome.  Let's see how it'll go.

Yes. I believe so, too. :thumbsup

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Then one of the Cleaners shot at the roof, breaking it in the process, which was aimed to Mayu, but then Black’s robot managed to save her. I salute you Black, for being such a dedicated person.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone

French Kiss+ Suits = AWESOME! Yuki in this fanfic should be a Saint~

Yes. I believe so, too. :thumbsup

I agree though I had an idea that was unlike this, I decided to go for Ruka's approach :)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Ah, I make a mistake. I read the top as leaders. So whats the difference between the top and leaders?

I wonder how the rest will find their partner? Update soon :)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Ah, I make a mistake. I read the top as leaders. So whats the difference between the top and leaders?

I wonder how the rest will find their partner? Update soon :)

Technically R-7 is the seven leaders of the rebels (Will add some more 48G members (Fuuchan, Nagisa, Akari (Both Suda and Yoshida) and a few more into the mix) But Jurina (Or Center), (s)he is the main one who leads R7 and R7 are the ones who lead the rebels~

As for the second question, it will be unknown so if you wanna find out please read the updates as they go~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Lonely